Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Café Coffee And Business Deals

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Café Coffee And Business Deals Empty
IndlægEmne: Café Coffee And Business Deals   Café Coffee And Business Deals EmptyLør Sep 07, 2019 9:51 pm

Café Coffee And Business Deals Tumblr_pxh8geFnYq1y3mou7o1_400
TIME | 12:32
PLACE | Coffee Café
WEATHER | Sunny, 19 Gr,
SURROUNDINGS | People drinking/shopping/talking
OUTFIT LINK> | Outfit

-Laid back hair
-Black corset top with heart front shape
-Short Palliet Pencil Skirt
-Black High Heels

Topic Dedicated to - @Jayden

It was just one of those frustrating days, where nobody wanted to help or was able. She called number after number, trying to get a deal sealed, but each and everytime, it was just all the same. " Look, i know that i am young, but please look at the email, this is such a good idea, i promise you, it will be such a money grab when its done. No Nightclubs are near this one, and no one is bigger than this in Gaia yet ". She heard the phone click again, before banging her hand down in the table, to the lady at the counters concern. She let her golden green eyes stare right back at her, before she snerred at her " Sorry " and then took a sip of her ice latte. " This is just typical.. who do i have to sell my soul or body to, to get this deal going ". She said the words for herself, in a low tone, but still enough for a person with keen hearing to hear her, but obviously not on purpose. She had some documents in front of her, and also some sketches for the nightclub. She had paid for the place, but she needed more money for the renovation, or else she would just end up broke from the loan she got from the bank, to realise her dream of one of Gaia´s greatest nightclubs, if you asked her. She looked down at the paper again, before breathing out, as if she was almost giving up.

Her leg were crossed over the other, and her style almost screamed upper class. She was just one of those girls, you would lay your eyes on the moment you got inside the café. She was in a whole other class than most and she knew that. She thought about her next approach and if she had to give more in, but almost every person she had talked to, wanted so much from her, that she almost was not able to get any for herself, and would just end up losing on the deal in the end. * I really need a miracle.. if i´m gonna pull this off *. She looked at her phone for a moment before taking it then dialing her fathers number. She could hear the answering machine from the start, so she decided to lay a message.. her expression changed from bitchy to soft and almost innocently, as if she was home sick.. or missed something or someone. " Hi dad, so i just called to ask you if.. if.. ". She stopped for a moment, feeling the pain in her chest. She hadnt spoken or heard from any of her parents since she got kicked from the pack and had to run away and move everything with her, to Gaia. " Nothing really, just wanted to let you and mom know, that i´m still alive and well.. bye ". She hung up, before looking defeated at the papers in front of her, and with clear eyes, as if she was almost going to cry.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Café Coffee And Business Deals   Café Coffee And Business Deals EmptyFre Sep 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Outfit

Jayden had been walking with a few mates, before he suddenly got the urge for coffee. If it was because he saw a café or just because of a craving, he wasn’t sure. Nevertheless, he had allowed his friends to walk away, while he ducked into the coffee shop. He was standing in line when he overheard the woman talking on the phone. He was still amazed by how clearly a werewolf could hear everything. He turned his head slightly, when it seemed she was rejected in some way. It didn’t seem she was happy about that - obviously. He stopped listening, when the person behind him gently nudged him forward in line. He picked up on her again, hearing how she was contemplating selling her soul or body. He wouldn’t want that. He went out of the line and walked towards her. He might be able to help. He had been wanting to find a way to make his own money. He was a father now, and a father to be. Even if his children lived with their mothers, he still wanted to be able to pay for things for them with his own money, rather than his parents. Nevertheless, he had some money to burn the way he wanted. It might be more sensible to spend it on something worthwhile, rather than something meaningless.

He frowned slightly by that odd cell phone conversation. It seemed like she wasn’t saying what she wanted to exactly. ”I didn’t mean to overhear,” he stopped next to her table. ”I couldn’t help it though,” he winked at her. He was known for being quite flirty. Combine that with a untamable impulsivity and you easily get into problems. It wasn’t because the werewolf in front of him wasn’t attractive - she definitely was. ”I might be able to help you out,” he told her before taking the liberty to sit down across from her. ”I’m just gonna come straight out and say it,” he folded his hands on top of the table. ”I am willing to invest in your nightclub.” Of course he had a few, very few, conditions. None of them would affect her very much. If she was going to take it, the nightclub with be hers to drive, he would be a silent partner. He was able to be that, even though he was very chatty. A smile formed on his lips, making his hazel eyes seem to almost shine. With the slight stubble on his chiseled chin, he looked so much more of an adult that he had earlier that year. Or maybe it was more about what he was now, who he was. He couldn’t just think about himself any longer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Café Coffee And Business Deals   Café Coffee And Business Deals EmptyTirs Okt 08, 2019 8:14 am

She looked up at the stranger, with a most questionable apperance, taking that he didnt look like someone bedazzled in fine brand names, but then again, maybe lumberjack was getting on style again. She had never been one for small talk, and right now, she wasnt in the best of moods, or even in a mood of anything at all, other than extreme stress and sadness, for the response she had gotten from her parents themselfs. She looked him up and down, before saying with a rather cold tone to her voice " And why should someone like you be able to help someone like me ". She looked away from him, but if someone looked closely enough, they would instantly notice, the sadness in her eyes, and how her voice was filled with such emotion, so she obviously tried to put up a wall in front of her, to not end up crying in front of everybody.

She could smell the scent of the wolf on him.. which didnt make it any better for his mingling, but when she heard him mention that he wanted to help invest in her nightclub, she couldnt help but look up at him, with a rather different take in her eyes. " Really.. a complete stranger.. what would you even gain from this?. Are you just pittying me ". Her voice almost cracked at the last words, before she looked away from him once more, trying to gain control over her emotions running wild behind the golden eyes. She couldnt help but feel that she came off as a bitch, but then again, she wasnt going to apologize for her behavior towards him, not yet at least. A man with that kind of face and body build, couldnt possible run into many problems concerning the ladies, or men if he was into that instead, for all.. it meant nothing to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Café Coffee And Business Deals   Café Coffee And Business Deals EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 5:23 pm

Jayden instantly heard the cold tone of voice. ”Someone like me? What makes you think we are so different?” He couldn’t see why there needed to be an us and a them. Weren’t they all just people trying to get by in the world? It was easy to see and hear the emotion emerging from her. Something was clearly bothering her. Here he was trying to help her, and she just put up such and attitude? ”There’s no ulterior motive. I mean, there is. But nothing bad.” Since Jayden was now a father, he couldn’t go partying like he used to. And when he did, he would prefer to not have to overthink where to go. If he and the girl could come to an understanding where he could come and go as he wished, then he would be golden.

He heard how her voice almost cracked. He leaned forward a little. ”Hey no. It’s not about a pity.” He tried to be kind to her. He wasn’t a bad guy, he just made the wrong decision once in a while. He was very good at creating drama for himself. ”So let’s say I invest in your bar, help you with all the finances. And whenever I want to go partying, I come to your bar, get an amount of free drinks and free entrance for me and my party. How does that sound?” He thought it was a pretty good compromise. ”You can say no, you know. I just thought it could be a good deal for both of us.”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Café Coffee And Business Deals   Café Coffee And Business Deals Empty

Café Coffee And Business Deals
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Bad for Business
» Expanding business
» A cup of christmas coffee
» Just another night of business - Nyxx
» Gif making business (Requests: Open)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum