Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Highway to hell

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptyLør Aug 24, 2019 7:37 pm

A topic to @Samaira
Påklædning + udseende
Place: Brewed
Weather: The sun is shining with a little bit of rain.
Time: 18.05

"I´m out..." Ace mumbled into his phone. "I´ll get home when I get home..." as the person in the other end of the phone kept talking, the young witch rolled his eyes and looked down at his drink. In boredom he started to play with the straw. "Maybe I´m considering to get my own." As the other part now started to yell in other end of the phone, Ace removed it from his ears and made a schocked facial expression. Even with the phone removed from his ear, he could still hear his mother yelling and screaming at him.
"Sure... sure Mama... yeah... yeah... Bye..." he said into the mic and then ended the call. Shit... He would probably pay for that latter.
With a sigh he emptied the drink and drove a hand through his hair. The zoldycks... a family bunch of racist asshole witches.
Okay... they loved each other and supported family more than anything... but... Ace hated the rascism.
Curiously he looked around. All the other races were so lovely and excitting... how could you hate them?

Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptyLør Aug 24, 2019 8:33 pm

Outfit

It wasn’t everyday she had a chance to go to earth. At least not lately. Her father had been displeased with her and hadn’t been afraid to show this. Hell had many places fit for torture, as you could guess. After a trip to the place she simply called ‘The Pit’, she was more willing to show loyalty to her father. Yet she knew, she would never stop protecting her brother and his family. He was her older brother, but she was very protective of him, nonetheless. Now that she did have a chance to walk the earth, she was going to get some coffee. That was one of the best discoveries the humans had made.
The place was mostly quiet, if not for the sound of the steaming machines in the back cooking the coffee, and then there was the young man in the corner who was talking in a phone - one of the less great inventions. It was almost a way of torture in itself. It was captivating you in such a way, you forgot to live. She was simply not a big fan of the newer generations of people. They were too used to comfort; they didn’t appreciate they life they had been given. She passed the man who had just finished a phone call. Samaira studied him carefully, before going to the disk to order a coffee. She didn’t care for those sugary drinks with whipped cream and whatnot. She preferred hers black - if she was frisky, she would add a sugar cube. Today she just wanted it black.

Very much like her father, she was straight forward when finding someone interesting. She was curious about the other guest in the café. There were a few others but reading a paper and watching videos about skateboarding was not exciting at all. He might be. Without permission, she sat down in front of him, placing the cup in front of her. ”Hey,” she made a nod with her head. Her personality could shift quite a lot from tough and collected to relaxed and carefree. For now she was the latter.
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptyLør Aug 24, 2019 10:51 pm

Feminist AF. That was the first thing he saw. After that he studied the person who had placed themselves in front of him. A young woman. Lips and eyes like an Egyptian queen. He smiled boyish and charming at her.
“Hey.” He said back. “What do I owe the pleasure of the attention from you?”
Ace had no idea who she was. All he knew was that she was a pretty girl and she had decided to sit in front of him. Maybe for a talk and maybe just for a place to sit. This thought made him look around. There were other chairs she could have placed herself on… so she probably sat down to talk to him.
“Ace,” he said suddenly and gave her his hand. If she took it of course. “My name… Ace… can I ask yours?”
He had a thick British accent mixed with a Russian. First now he discovered that he had emptied his drink. His mother would make him an alcoholic one day. “If I go up and get a coffee, will you still be here when I get back?” a pair of amber eyes now looked questionable at her.
If she was gone when he got back… then he could just sit still and dream of the taste of a cup of coffee.
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptySøn Aug 25, 2019 8:03 pm

He was cute. He looked young, but she couldn’t decide if he was, or if it was all an illusion. That was the case with her and everyone of her siblings and parent. It was troublesome to decide at first glance. However she did think she would be able to tell after some while. ”Pleasure, you say?” she leaned forward a little, sending him a slight smile. ”It’s simple. You are the only one in here not caught up in something trivial and boring. I want company, and you were by far the best option.” She wondered what was going on in his head. Perhaps he was trying to decide the reason as to why she was sitting here, or maybe she was giving him too much mental activity. If he was human, that was very much a possibility. Her father had always taught her, humans were build to grow and were nowhere near perfect from the start. Not like angels. Angels hadn’t changed much since her sister and father fell from heaven. Humans had.
She looked down as his hand when he presented himself. She took it with a firm grip, showing she was stronger the average human. ”Samaira. If you’re lucky, you might get to call me Sam at some point.” Nick names were reserved to people close to her. Baal and his children could give her a nick name, a few exes had been allowed to. Other than that, she didn’t have anyone who called her Sam. It was a little sad when you thought to much about it, so she tried not to. His accent was unique. It intrigued her. She wanted to know where he was from, but it was difficult to place. So was hers. She was raised in hell, being taught a variety of languages including Enochian that no living soul even spoke anymore. Unless you took a trip to heaven, perhaps. ”Now that Ace, is a great question. It’s a chance. I like to consider myself a traveler. I never stay long in one place. However, there is a way you can know for sure.” She leaned forward towards him. ”Take me with you.” She was curious what his order would be. It would tell her a few things about him.
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 5:43 pm

There was something about her. Like… he was supposed to know who she was. Just like her, he was wondering what was going on in her head. And of course, who she was. No ordinary girl could have that strong an aura floating over their head.
As she explained why she sat by his side, he chuckled a little and leaned back in the chair. Relaxed he now studied the beauty in front of him. “Well… fair enough… then I hope I was the right choice in the end.”
Her name was Samaira. That was a unique name. The firm grip she gave him, showed him that she wasn’t one to mess with. He smiled a charming little smile at her and nodded. “I will look forward to call you Sam then.”
As he stood up, she actually asked for him to take her with him, which made his smile even bigger. A goofy a little smile with dimples. “Then come a long Egyptian queen.” He made a nod with his head to the bar. If she followed him, she would discover that he ordered none other than a black coffee. He was not into sweet stuff. So the taste of black coffee just made his days.
He once again looked over at Samaira. “Now Samaira… tell me a bit about yourself… please??” he tilted his head and looked at her with that damn same charming smile.
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 7:16 pm

It was no secret that Lucifer’s children had something noticeable about them. That didn’t exclude her. She had what she liked to call ‘the Morningstar presence’. Of course, it was stronger the longer you lived. She was still young compared to some of her siblings, and not to mention her father. ”The jury is still out,” she told him, no muscles in her face moving. She was not a cold person; she was just perceived like that. Her father had taught her how to keep people at distance. It was necessary in the life she led. If she let people in, she would have weaknesses that could be exploited. Last time she did that, Lucifer made sure she would never make that mistake again. The only people she let in was her family, and that was also wrong now. At least if the children are not on her father’s side, which Baal isn’t, meaning helping him comes with a cost. ”Confident, I like it.” She noticed the dimples the moment they appeared. How annoyingly adorable.
”Only one thing in that sentence was correct.” She was a Queen, if you would consider Hell a kingdom, which not everyone did. She did, and the people down there did. She was a Queen to them, but not the type who made people follow her through respect, she did it through fear. She nodded in approval when he ordered a plain black coffee. A bit about herself, okay. ”You’re putting me on the spot,” she said, thinking about what she should tell him. She did her best to not let his charming smile get to her. ”I judge people on their coffee order. You are one of the few cool people left.” Nowadays, it was mostly older people who drank their coffee without a lot of ingredients. If you ordered something with a bunch of things in it, could it even be considered coffee anymore?
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptyFre Aug 30, 2019 7:23 pm

It was kind of amusing for Ace that she called herself the Jury. He should probably have taken more percussion around her, but the life was to short to be careful around everyone you met. Her cold facial expression did set some questions in him though. She was a hard one to figure out. But maybe it was just a shield he would have to peel down. If they stayed together of course. Wait what?
As she stated out that only one thing in his sentence was correct, he stopped up for a second to think which thing could have been correct. Quickly he realized what word and it made him smile even more. “Queen?” he now looked over at her. “You see yourself as a queen?”
Not that was anything new. A lot of women and girls saw themselves as queen. Especially if you took a day to the magical land called: social medias.
He did look a bit surprised as she told him that she judges people on their coffee order. As a sign of relief, he glided a hand over his forehead and came with a PHEW sound. “I´m relieved I`ve passed your test then!”
He now looked into those beautiful eyes of hers. How much was hidden behind them? “are you from here?”
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptySøn Sep 22, 2019 12:22 pm

Samaira had always been taught to never let people close. It was a lesson she had close at heart, but lately she was beginning to question it and everything else her father had taught her. Some of her siblings up here, on earth, had much more happiness than Samaira had ever had. She had only been truly happy twice in her lifetime. Both times she had been robbed that happiness. It was just easier to not let people come so close to where they could hurt her. ”A true queen is not a queen because she thinks so. She is because everyone else does.” She was maybe being unnecessary cryptic.
She couldn’t stop herself from smile slightly when he showed an overexaggerated relief. ”You should be. It’s a very prestigious group of people who does so,” another smile graced her lips to underline she was just being sarcastic. That she had been for a while. ”I was born here. My parents had a disagreement about custody. My father ended up taking me down south to be raised.” She was not a fan of telling people who her father was. It just gave people a new way of looking at her. They expected her to be a certain way. She would much rather prefer to let people make up their own mind about her. ”I’m guessing you’re not,” his accent gave it away.
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptyOns Sep 25, 2019 9:37 am

She was born here and brought back down south. He nodded with a smile. Just for a little while, he studied her beautiful face… searching for something. Although, he ended up deciding that he couldn’t see any signs of lies. But secrets… he could see a whole bunch of secrets.
“How south did he take you?” he asked carefully and took a sip of his coffee. It seemed like the girl behind the counter could recognize her… just a bit. That or Ace had lost his ability to see through people.
As she guessed that he wasn’t from around here either, he chuckled and pointed at his lips. “I guess the accent is busting me?” He removed his finger and smiled at her. “I have been in Gaia for quite some years now… but the Russian accent says a lot, I guess. I was raised in Russia… My father is from there, my mom from England.”
He looked over and saw the delicious pieces of cakes. “Can I offer some dessert?” he looked back at Sam with one of those huge smiles.
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptySøn Nov 03, 2019 9:33 am

Samaira was much kinder than she should be. After she had helped her brother and family, her father had been on her case, keeping a close eye on her to make sure she didn’t mess up again. This was the first time she had been allowed out in a while. ”As south and you can get.” She looked at the girl behind the counter. Did she recognize her? She looked back at Ace. ”No, I can just sense these things. It’s a gift.” Her lips formed in a smirk to show she was being sarcastic. ”Similar to me. Except my father isn’t from Russia.” Her mother was from England too, but she never had much to do with her. Her father made sure of that. What was up with that huge smile and why was it so… Cute? She resented herself from thinking so. She wasn’t supposed to think something like that ever again. It had always ended bad. She turned to look at the cakes. ”A devil’s food cake? Who would eat a cake named after the devil. Do you think it’s poisonous?” She looked back at Ace.

//Beklager ventetiden <3
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptyMan Nov 11, 2019 10:44 am

As south as you could get? How south was that? He wanted to ask, but he had a feeling, that she wasn’t going to explain it further. He therefore let it slide and nodded instead.
She was almost raised like him. In a place far, far away, but now had ended here in Gaia. He smiled at her. “Oh yeah? Then where is he from?” If she would look over at him a bit suspicious, he would chuckle and take a sip of his coffee. “Only out of curiosity.”
the dessert was now in focus. Her cute way of asking who would call a cake that, made him smile and grab the cake, she had just asked about.
“Only one way to find out,” he said and paid for two cakes.
Before she could stop him, he lifted the little devil cake up to his lips and took a bite. He sat there, tasted it and made his funny faces. “Nope, it´s not poisonous… I think they named it that because it taste good… like a sin!”

// det okay <3
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptyTirs Nov 12, 2019 11:03 am

Samaira was careful telling people of her origin. If she told people she had been raised in hell, it usually didn't get the best reaction. People seemed to assume she was evil if she did. And maybe they weren't wrong. She looked at him when he asked the question she usually avoided. "Hell," she said with no facial expression. She was trying to mask the truth as sarcasm. Maybe if she layered on thick, she could make him believe she was just joking. It might be fun.
She watched him as he took a bite of the cake. His way of explaining how it tasted like a sin was adorable. "My father would love that. He likes it when sinful things are named after him," she kept her stoic expression, before she took a bite of the cake as well. It really was very tasty. "It is interesting that you was raised in one of the coldest places known to mankind and I in one of the warmest."
Gæst
Gæst

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell EmptyLør Dec 07, 2019 1:11 am

He almost got chocked on his coffee as she answered hell. Just like that. With out that little “haha, I´m joking” smile or a little laughter afterwards. The amber eyes did not hide his surprise. Neither did the coffee almost falling out of his lips. He awkwardly coughed and then laughed.
“Oh… so uhm… you´re child of satan himself? or one of his friends? Or daughters?” he asked as careful he could. He knew it was a sensitive topic, talking about satan, like he was just the guy next door. Personally, Ace had never met him. Which probably was for the best.
She came from the cold and him from the heat. This made him smile widely and nod. “We´re the opposite huh?” here he emptied his coffee and ate the last piece of his cake. when he discovered that she hadn’t taken a bite of hers, he tilted his head and looked from her, to the cake. “Come on! Try it! It taste soooo good!”
Sponsoreret inhold

Highway to hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Highway to hell   Highway to hell Empty

Highway to hell
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The Key To Hell
» Welcome to a whole new hell