Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Night terrors l Shin

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.
Antal indlæg : 81

Night terrors l Shin Empty
IndlægEmne: Night terrors l Shin   Night terrors l Shin EmptyOns Aug 07, 2019 8:27 pm

Outfit: Outfit
@Shin
___

"Come on, it should be around here somewhere," she walked around in the big hall. The sun had went down for hours and she wasn't supposed to walk around now - but she did. If anything she had learned from her parents, it was that rules where meant to be broken. Her father had send her on a mission to find a object. She knew what would happen if she didn't bring it, so the set the goal to find it. However the door opened and three vampires entered the hall. Clearly sneaking out for some blood. Emerald students, and she wasn't really up for anything tonight. It wasn't because she wasn't able to defend herself, but she knew that taking a step to darkness would be her becoming her parents. Pandora stood up against the wall, but her fairy scent didn't go unnoticed by the bloodsuckers and they turned to her.
"Oh well well well, look at that. Isn't that just great, free desert," one of them laughed and Pandora took a deep breath in.
"It's against the-" The vampire snorted, "against what? The rules? Aren't you a Sinclair? I thought your kind didn't care about the rules," he took a step closer to her and Pandora held her breath.
"We don't-" she felt her heart beat speed up. "But you are soft right? You aren't like the big bads out there," he reached his hand out and touched her hair. The others laughed.
"I'm n-" he shook his head at her, "but you are. Its okay, makes it easier for us to get free food," he showed off his fangs and looked her in the eyes. "Don't fight me." the vampire used his compelling ability to control her. She couldn't fight back, only feel his fangs pierce through her neck and feel how he slowly drank the blood in her veins.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."
Fag : Musik: Dans: Kampsport: Archery:
Antal indlæg : 196

IndlægEmne: Sv: Night terrors l Shin   Night terrors l Shin EmptyOns Aug 07, 2019 10:25 pm

His eyes narrowed down as he threw the ball into the wall, as he listen to what, where going on, as he heard some vampires go out to the dinning area,  he sighed short after, before he decide to go after them, agian some of his abillity got triggered random, he had a bad felling.  He then decide to move to the big dining room, he already had detention so, what was another part to it. He Looked at them as he moved down trough the shadows, bloodsuckers, why on earth, would they threaten a studenet if it had been a werewolf from Lorenzo pack they anoyed, they would have been dead on the spot.
But this was not cool he decide to move over to them, since they seem to be focused on the fairy right now.

He decide to jump and before the fangs took hold he hammered his arm into the head of the leader of the vampire.  The vampire backed away, before, he looked at him, "you should not be a part of this bloody werewolf, get him boys." He said to his friends, Shin felt how and attacked was about to hit, him before he leaned back and the vampire hit a wall short, after another one try doing something to him, but his enhanced strength made sure his hand did not touch him.

"Go to bed blodsuckers." He  said in a very demanding tone, before, he gave another one a head bud, as he then decide to jump away, before he used his legs to push them down, so they , could not do anything when he decide to grab the other vampire by his throat throwing him, over the tables as he then hit the wall, "fuck of." he snered at them, before they backed away his eyes became his normal eye color agian after becoming lime green, they had try getting a few bites on him, but they did not do it very well.

"Are you okay ?" he asked looking at Pendora, when the vampires left. His voice had, become very calm, when he talked to her, Shin, was normal to care for people if they where not vampire and bloody vampires that was, but for now he wanted to help her, " i can look at your wound if you want, i know a little about, first aid." He said sending her a slight smile.

//outfit https://data.whicdn.com/images/302460038/large.jpg //
Ash

Ash

Humør : I would rather be faced with the consequences of the truth, than the consequences of a lie.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Night terrors l Shin   Night terrors l Shin EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 7:16 am

The vampire was forced off her and she moved her hand towards her neck. She felt the blood stick to her fingers, as she slowly mumbled a spell to reverse the compulsion she had been attacked with. If her father had known of this, he would have killed the vampires on the spot and then let her mother lesson her about weakness. However the vampires seemed less interested in her now that a werewolf had showed up. Pandora watched the scene, but she was used to watching violence - so her eyes didn't flinch and the echo of bones cracking in the big hall didn't make her run away.

Pandora watched the vampires walk off in shame, barely looking back. She mumbled a few words that sounded latin - like a spell. Only to brand them, so she knew they were if she saw them again. His question made her turn her attention to him.
"Yeah, its just a little bite," she moved her hand and looked at her fingers covered in the blood. "I don't think its that bad really - a little spell and I should be fine." She smiled at him before using the clean hand to remove the hair away from the blood and took a deep breath in before she magically healed her wound.
"But maybe you could fix me up with a wash cloth or something to get it cleaned up?" She suggested and gave him a little smile. She had seen him shortly at the class room the other day, but he had left before getting a chance to talk.
Shin

Shin

Humør : "In the Marines... when you want to give up, they train you to focus on what you care about most. To hold onto it like your life depended on it, because at some point, it will."

IndlægEmne: Sv: Night terrors l Shin   Night terrors l Shin EmptyTors Aug 08, 2019 12:16 pm

As he saw the vampires run, he breathed out slowly, he had not thought they would give up that hard of a fight, but at least the fairy was safe. He looked at her sending her a slight smile in return to her smile. He had seen her shortly before he left the class that, day not getting her name, before the bloody angel had kicked him out from class. It was his bloody problem, not giving a warning, for once before he had been late true, but whatever it was still not cool.

"alright, we can proably get that, done, with you."
He said sending her a charming smile, before he went down to where, the first aid was located. As always he knew how to deal with it, or mostly. He went out, over to a sink putting water on the cloth before he turned around, and sat down on the bench with her. "It might sting a bit." He said teasing her a bit, before he put it on, and try getting it a bit more clean.

"So i saw you in the class the other day, you seem very free minded yourself, why did you decide not to do what the angel said ? " He asked as he lifted, his eyebrows.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Night terrors l Shin   Night terrors l Shin EmptyFre Okt 04, 2019 9:06 pm

It was kind of him wanting to help clean her wound. She wasn't sure she needed his help, but she appreciated it. It wasn't like she was used to people showing her kindness. Pandoras parents would tell her to just get over it or calling her weak for getting attacked in the first place. He came back with a wet cloth and put it on to clean the wound. Saying it would sting, but she had tried worse in her life.
"I try to be free minded.. and if you have stayed long enough.. you would see, that I was one of few - who actually did what Haniel asked. I know trouble, and it didn't seem like the one worth getting into," she explained with a smile.
"My family isn't really up for me going here.. or they are, they just want me to be someone that I'm not.. which is hard," she added in a sight. Why was she telling him that, he wouldn't care about it. No one really did.
Shin

Shin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Night terrors l Shin   Night terrors l Shin EmptySøn Okt 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Shin listen to her, so she, had given into it, but when she said why, he kind of understood, as he then looked over and meet her eyes as she told him a lot of stuff of, that how she where, not living up to her parents standard, “ Living up to what your parents want you to be, is always hard, I can kind of understand where you are coming from kind of, only got my Uncle and Aunt left.”

He added before he took the cloth he had use of his own shoulder and threw it over into the basket. He then looked at her again, and send her a short smiled “so whats your name anyway.?” He asked clearly trying to get a mundane conversation going, as he looked at the place, he decide to quickly grab some water, he turned around to look at her again, before he looked at her again, “one sec will be back in a few mins.” He said as he then decide to quickly grab two glass of water, and then he came back to her and sat down on the other part of the table, it was just water but she could do magic so if she wanted something els, she could do it.
Ash

Ash

IndlægEmne: Sv: Night terrors l Shin   Night terrors l Shin EmptySøn Mar 22, 2020 11:07 pm

//Out c:
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Night terrors l Shin   Night terrors l Shin Empty

Night terrors l Shin
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Always be the best - Shin