Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

When the flowers bloom - Charles

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

When the flowers bloom - Charles - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: When the flowers bloom - Charles   When the flowers bloom - Charles - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 26, 2019 3:27 pm

Charles seperated his lips as she took the fry between her teeth, watching her chew and swallow. He couldn’t help himself from chuckling a bit as she said she wouldn’t be opposed to such a thing. Leaning closer over the table he looked into her stunning blue eyes. ”Brave coming from a virgin,” he whispered in a tender yet alluring voice. He reached over, touching her neck gently, letting his finger run down to her collarbone. ”But not being opposed and not being scared are to different things, right?” he said, a small crooked smile gracing his face as he looked into her eyes. He shook his head, leaning back in his seat once more. How he enjoyed the hunt like this. Slowly luring her in. Sure, he could use his ability, make her fall head over heels for him right here and now, but what would the fun be in that? He smiled to her, licking his lower lip a bit as he looked at her face. There was no question about it, she was beautiful, even if it was just based on looks. Mostly Charles based on looks, because how else could he measure things? He liked looking at pretty things, pretty women, pretty objects, but mostly he enjoyed the company. Charles was not a lonely soul per say, but he did find his life less boring when spending it with another person. ”Or am I wrong about you being an innocent flower?” he asked with a small cocky grin on his face.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the flowers bloom - Charles   When the flowers bloom - Charles - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 27, 2019 2:07 pm

Morgan was not sure how to react to his words. Was that something an incubus was able to do? Could he sense it? Or maybe everything about her just screamed virgin. She was trying to finding something to say. That mission failed when he touched her neck again. Her breathing changed, became more erratic. He was bound to bring her trouble, or maybe he would do just the opposite. Maybe he was the perfect person to help her live life. She was always so careful, it stopped her from doing the things that made life worth living. She gently shook her head at his question. They weren’t the same things. She was scared. She was always scared of something. She tried not to be, she tried to let go of her fears and see where things would take her. It rarely ended well, and she went back to being careful. Charles was not the type Morgan would usually spend time with. Even without being an incubus, he didn’t look like the-boy-next-door. He was so different from those safe people she was used to be around. Just sitting here with him was a thrill. She had decided to see what happened here. She would never do something she wasn’t ready for, but she was curious where the day would lead them, where he would lead her. ”No. No, you’re not.” She was a little embarrassed about it. So few people she knew were still virgins around her age. Even some pack members younger than her had already had sex. She was afraid it would be a turn off when she finally found the one, she wanted to be with.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the flowers bloom - Charles   When the flowers bloom - Charles - Page 2 EmptyOns Aug 28, 2019 12:36 pm

Charles did not have any skills in the conventional way, but he was amazing at reading other people. It was like he could read their lives, just by spending a few minutes with them. It was a great thing to be able to do, but he never used it for much. ”I think it’s very sweet,” he said with a small chuckle. Had he not been who he was, he might’ve saved himself for someone, but that was so far from his mindset right now. ”And it’s a rarety these days,” he added, looking out at the people in the shop with them. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to look at her, he more so wanted to give her room just to breathe. ”My nature is telling me to change it though,” he chuckled and looked down. There was always a part of him that wanted to defile and ravage another person, wanted to take them and feel pleasure in doing so, however he was not looking for trouble in that way. He had already gone against his principal of kissing. He hated kisses, hated what they symbolized in this society. Some things just never changed, but his nature had told him to steal a kiss from the innocent flower in front of him, and he had not been able to hold back. ”Maybe you should go back to your happy-go-lucky life, forget that you ever met me; that would be safest, right?” he said, looking back at her with a raised eyebrow. He himself hated safety, but he wasn’t going to elaborate on that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the flowers bloom - Charles   When the flowers bloom - Charles - Page 2 EmptyTors Aug 29, 2019 10:19 pm

Morgan couldn’t describe how it felt to be the object of his attention. It was almost like and honor or something she should be proud of. It was strange something so simply as being in his direct line of sight could blow up to such a giant thing. She felt more relieved when he didn’t seem to mind her being a virgin. She was not sweet was the right to describe it. However, she didn’t correct him. She nodded by his words – it was very rare to find someone who just didn’t give themselves away to the first and the best. When his gaze moved away, she felt both relaxed and tense at the same time, in some strange way. She wanted him to look at her, but when he did, she also felt like she had to do whatever she could to keep his interest. She wasn’t ready to be with someone sexually yet. Not until she was with someone she trusted; someone she knew wouldn’t leave afterwards. She didn’t know that about Charles. She was not sure what to say, so she just kept quiet, although she was trying to come up with something, just anything. Instead, she just sat there, looking at him. Morgan looked down by his next words, a part of her thought he only said it because he wanted to be rid of her. ”My life is not happy-go-lucky.” She sighed and looked up to meet his gaze. ”I am not so sure I am any safer out there than I am in here.” Out there, she would constantly be reminded how alone she was, how she was not as strong or powerful as so many others, how she was born to be last and lowest. In here, she could forget her life for a moment, and she enjoyed that. Even if it was just for now. ”I can leave if you want me to, but I won’t do it because I feel unsafe.” She was finding some inner bravery by standing up to him. She would respect his wishes, but she would not do it and compromise herself and her feelings.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the flowers bloom - Charles   When the flowers bloom - Charles - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 6:21 pm

Charles liked meeting new people, liked seeing how they reacted to how he spoke and acted. Her sigh and words made him frown slightly, but not enough for her to notice. He kept his face relatively calm, listening to her speak. He couldn’t help but scoff a bit, leaning back in his seat at her comment about safety. Of course he knew that if he was not one to take advantage of her, someone else would. Charles felt bored, felt like he was wasting his time for her to just give in, but she clearly was not ready for anything exciting in her life. He got up from his seat, giving her a quick glance. ”Well then I’m going to leave; I think you’ll find Gaia quite boring if you keep acting like that,” he chuckled, shrugging as he leaned down to her face, inspecting it closely. ”Hit me up if you want to lose your little flower,” he whispered sensually before leaning back, straightening his back a bit. ”Later,” he said, walking for the door and out on the streets. Outside he lit a cigarette, inhaling the smoke in a calming breath before he started walking. He might’ve been a bit hard in his leave, but in the end he felt like she had to work on herself before he could get closer to her. He was not going to stick around and listen to some sad sob story about how her life was not as it seemed.

//Out<33//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: When the flowers bloom - Charles   When the flowers bloom - Charles - Page 2 Empty

When the flowers bloom - Charles
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Oh, you're here as well? ~ Charles
» I like flowers
» The End's Flowers
» Summer flowers - Larry

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Den Store Have-
Gå til: