Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The End's Flowers

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 50

The End's Flowers Empty
IndlægEmne: The End's Flowers   The End's Flowers EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Outfit
Time: 19,30
Weather its a little cold, but the skies are clear
Enviorments: there is a beach bridge  but else its just a beach, somewhere in UK
@Melanie

The skies had slowly started to gather this day, as the man who went by the name Odin Locksley one thing, he remembered clearly was it had been his birthname once upon a time. As he was moving, trough the city. He had a feeling like he did not belong, this feeling was clearly just how he coped with being back in the living world.

As the man by the name Odin Locksley decided to move down towards the beach. He did not know it would be a long day walk. When he finally came down to the beach he looked out towards, the horizon, looking for any kind of sign of life. His eyes was focused on the horizon, that was until his eyes saw something from the bridge, that made him move a little back as memories from his former life hit him one was clearly from the 1600, a name and his fiancé.
But as quickly as it had arrived as quickly did it vanish, from his head again making Odin confusing even bigger.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

Humør : “Don't carry worries around," she always says. "They're heavy"
Antal indlæg : 175

The End's Flowers Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The End's Flowers   The End's Flowers EmptyTirs Okt 05, 2021 11:26 am

Outfit
She had given up on running from time. Time was faster and sneakier than she ever could be. Time was something she knew too well. Melanie had lived a long time, she had served a great deal of loss, of love and everything in between. What remained so ever dear to her heart and to be held tight forever was her family. The family curse bound them all together, and even though some of them drifted apart there were still some who held just as tight. Melanie had made it to the creek, just feeling the feeling of the Northern breeze trying to entangle with her golden locks even though they were nicely contained in a high pony tail. The breeze caressed her face, she needed a reminder to breath. After the last month she had been accompanied with two many ghosts from her past, too many people she once had loved so dearly, so many people that she did love. The compacity of her love was grand and it was perhaps an even greater curse than the one keeping her from never truly dying.

This beach wasn’t special. The bridge here wasn’t special either. But it did remind her of somewhere down in Scotland back in the beginning of the 1600’s. She had lived with her fiancé in a smaller house near the beach. It had been so easy to step onto the sand and down to that little bridge, perfect in summer times, taking strolls down the shoreline watching the sunset. She chuckled delighted for a short moment, funny how easily she could feel nostalgic over the past month. It was not just Oscar who had brought up these emotions, but also meeting Fenris again. There were so many past lovers in her life, great loves as well as bad - and some far more memorable than others. Melanie reminded herself she needed to find Fenris again, even if she was unsure, he ever wanted to see her face again, not that she was going to give him much of a choice.

Stepping down on the sand, she hated walking with shoes like this on the sand. It made her regret her choice for a moment till she saw a familiar face, or at least a familiar silhouette. Melanie pressed her brows a bit together, it could as easily just be a shadows version of Edward. It sure looked like him from afar and perhaps it was just a memory making her a bit puzzled. But she stood there looking over at him without saying much. She didn’t even dare to breath for a second.
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”

The End's Flowers Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The End's Flowers   The End's Flowers EmptyTirs Okt 05, 2021 7:23 pm

It was like most of his memories where a puzzle the deaths he remembered, since the scars where there and somehow his former names when, people called him by them. As the wind seemed to work together with the water to make waves, he still sat their motionless in his own thoughts. As he finally turned around, he saw another person or a silhouette of a woman, who just stood down on the beach looking towards him, it was like there was something familiar about it by her.

He could not put a finger on it but it was like this silhouette of a woman had a connection to him, from some point in his many lives. As he started to walk towards the person, it was calm not threating, but neither a point, in why she had been looking towards him, to be honest, he kind of wanted to know more about his life, in that sense, maybe it was hard for him to recognize a person from his past, but then again it was a silhouette there somehow, had taken his curiosity and turned it around.

As Odin took a step down, it was like a former piece of him remembered more, this completely went of the rails as he finally could see the woman, more flashes of the man he had been dancing having fun with her, the name Melanie and Edward was said multiple times as he took himself to the head, the flashbacks were like a tv show, hammering trough his head, until a gunshot and his death.  As he then looked up his eyes Meet hers. “Melanie?” He breathed out,  asking, as he would be looking at the woman, who he now stood close enough to that, he could see who the person was, and how his question in itself had been answered.

Sidst rettet af Odin Tirs Okt 05, 2021 9:26 pm, rettet 1 gang
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

The End's Flowers Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The End's Flowers   The End's Flowers EmptyTirs Okt 05, 2021 8:37 pm

The person stepped closer towards her, but she didn't move closer nor further away. She wasn't sure what to do with herself as he moved even closer towards her. Melanie slowly licked her lips, folding them for a moment as her arms found their way around her body. As he came closer she was still unsure if it were him, how could she know for sure. A part of her wished it wasn't, and yet, he had not deserved to die the way he had. Death was an unkind thing, she of all people knew that, the beta had died more times than she could count, but it was never nice. It was first when he spoke her name, that she realized it was him. But still, there was something unfamiliar in his eyes, it was like it was him, but at the same time it was a stranger standing in front of her. It had her frown for a second. "Edward?" She asked in an almost whisper as she tried to make sense of the whole situation, taking an even deeper breath in, she knew she feared the answer either way. Having to deal with it no matter what he said. No matter what he did, she couldn't really just turn her head that easy, or could she? Melanie didn't quite know how to react to this situation at all.
Odin

Odin

The End's Flowers Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The End's Flowers   The End's Flowers EmptyTirs Okt 05, 2021 9:40 pm

Again, see the woman standing in front of him, was like a kick in the teeth, his emotions was unstable at this moment. As his eyes investigated hers waiting on a respond, he felt another kick. Seeing more from his life as Edward Huntington, the reaction on it was not something you would want on anyone, as close his eyes holding his one hand over his left eye, trying to make the pictures and the flashbacks vanish for him. As he then heard her voice say the name again, he looked up at her. Edward, “he said tasting the name, it was a name that seemed familiar in so many ways, his eyes then looked at her, “that was one of my Names.” He added looking at the woman in front of him.

“Edward Huntington, Scotland in the 1600 and we were supposed to get married ?” He added looking at her, and understanding what relation he had to her, “ I am sorry Melanie, I truly am, but my death gave me a new name, with only memories from, my last life two pieces of info, the name I carried and the scar from what killed me.”

He added it sounded crazy, if you thought about it but, maybe that was why he needed to throw it out letting people know, that even he thought it was crazy, but it was how his life had gone in a ring and round and round until, he had died enough times to only see his life, as chance for doing better or just keep doing the same stuff, with nothing learned from the many deaths, so he would keep doing the same things, and hope for a better future. As his eyes locked on hers again, he could feel the warmness, from his memories, and he knew, that she had thought he would have been dead.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

The End's Flowers Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The End's Flowers   The End's Flowers EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 8:06 pm

One of my names, she frowned a bit. Cursed with immortality for longer than most, having died and come back, she could say for sure she didn't wish to be one forgetting who she was after every time she returned. She never forgot, but she also recalled every thing about how she had died, who she had lost. Then he gave her a line up, the name, the country, the year, that they were supposed to get married. "You don't have to apologize to me, dying wasn't your fault," she took a deeper breath in. She knew just how guilty one could feel from dying, even if the death wasn't your fault, when you were immortal - it was difficult to come back to the people who had dealt with losing you. But she didn't blame him. But it was a long time ago. The love that they had once shared wasn't there anymore, but she could imagine it being difficult for him, having the memories rush towards the surface and washing over him all at once, as if it only had been Yesterday. As well, she was dealing with how she felt after having seen Fenris again, it had stirred something up in her that she needed time to figure out and understand. "You don't sound crazy to me."
Odin

Odin

The End's Flowers Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The End's Flowers   The End's Flowers EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 9:42 pm

As she talked to him letting him know that dying was not his fault, well that was not completely true, there was more to it than that. He wanted to tell her, but all the flashes of them being happy, just got more painful since, they kept coming when he was standing here with her.

It’s not completely true, I made a deal with the reborn path, its something that is clear in my mind too, in the sense that I decided to have this blessing or more likely curse, to deal with Injustice in my country.”
He said looking at her, it was not because he wanted to be the bringer of bad news in that sense, but he could not lie to her. When she said he did not sound crazy to her it was like a stone was lifted from his mind, finally one who understood his pain and suffering, even if he could not remember her, there was a chance that one memory would maybe light up for him, and her, not to keep doing what they had done but, more to see if something like that would line up.

Some voices were shouting to him to say a flower other, where thinking the short version. He then moved the rest of the way towards, where he then if she would let him would lay his right hand around her neck. Shortly after he would embrace her, in hope of getting a bit more control on all the things in his mind, “its great to See you again Mel, and thank you for not thinking that I just was crazy.”

He added looking into those beautiful green shining-like sapphire eyes, it was like those eyes made him even more unsure of where they stood. “Have anyone ever told you that you eyes shine like sapphires. “He said looking into them, as he sent her a warm and gentle smile.
Melanie
Mange titler
Melanie

The End's Flowers Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The End's Flowers   The End's Flowers EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 8:21 pm

Melanie clicked her tongue a little bit, "I know a little bit about immortality curses, you don't have to explain it to me," she breathed out. Melanie didn't really need him to mansplain an immortality curse for her, she knew a bit about similar stories - not that she ever would make a deal like that, her curse was biologically given to, and over the years she had accepted it for what it was. She still would rather have her curse than his. But no, crazy wasn't the thing she would call him. Melanie took a deeper breath in and breathed out, pressing her brows together a bit as he placed a hand around her neck, embracing her. Not that she embraced him back, she just stood there for a moment trying to figure out what was going on. "Yeah, no worries," she took a small step back out of the embrace looking at him. Her eyes caught with his, she clicked her tongue a little bit, feeling shortly out of place. "Sapphires huh? I always thought they were a bit more of a dark emerald color," she chuckled a bit, before wrapping her arms around herself and tilted her head a little bit to the side.
Odin

Odin

The End's Flowers Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The End's Flowers   The End's Flowers EmptySøn Okt 10, 2021 9:17 pm

When she went out of his embrace, he understood why it was weird for both of the, “so what was I like as Edward, thinking you probably would be the best one to explain it for me, since we or me as Edward where together.” He added he then looked at her when she commented it was probably more like Emeralds and she was right. Odin could not understand why Sapphires was the first gem that had come to mind, and that he had thought was green. He looked around them, to see if anything happened but nothing it was so quiet. "but yeah Emeralds is proably more precise i dont know, where my mind was." he said as he made a sigh, shortly after a gentle smile was yet agian sent to her.

“would you like to take a walk as you are telling me it, only if you want too of course.” He said as he sent her a gentle yet warm smile, before he took his hand out so she could take it if she wanted if not, and she was still interested in doing the walk he would start walking with her either away from the beach or further down. As she talked, he would just listen and walk beside her, trying to process all the information’s there was out, and that they where dealing with on a normal and main base.
Sponsoreret inhold

The End's Flowers Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The End's Flowers   The End's Flowers Empty

The End's Flowers
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I like flowers
» Summer flowers - Larry
» When the flowers bloom - Charles
» Loose Ends - Malachite
» This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Fjorden: The Mirrored Gorge-
Gå til: