Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sleeping underneath the stars

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Sleeping underneath the stars  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyTors Jun 20, 2019 3:46 pm

@Lowell <3
___

Anastasia sat by the window and looked out at the moon. She was worried about her brother, but also knew one way or another they would find him. Rushed plans would lead to failure and she didn't want to let anyone else down. Ana had spend most nights reading, keeping herself busy while Jasper was sleeping. Even if she tried to sleep, she couldn't and she didn't need it. Anastasia looked to the bed and left out a small sigh.
"Sorry.. did I wake you?" She asked in a low caring voice. She ran a hand through her hair before turning her gaze towards the moon again. Anastasia took a deep breath in and leaned her head back against the wall.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 10:45 am

Jasper had tried staying awake for Anastasia. He just wanted to be there for. But he quickly realized he couldn’t be of any help to her when he was tired all the time. She almost had to force him into sleep though, which she was fully able to. He was asleep but something woke him. He could feel what she was feeling, the sadness and worry were the two most dominating emotions coming from her. He shook his head to her question and moved up from the bed and walked to her. ”I wished I could say something that would make everything better,” he whispered and sat down across from her. She was looking at the moon, but he was only looking at her.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 10:58 am

"He will find a way back.. I know that," she took a deep breath in and shook her head a little before looking at Jasper again. "He promised me. So if he could fight his way through death.. through hell.. I'm sure he will make it back here as well.. I just hope he doesn't lose his hope," she admitted. Anastasia didn't doubt her brothers strength at all, there was a reason she was so calm about this - because she believed in him. She did the best she could to find a way to help, but giving the facts - she could only do so much.
"It just sucks not knowing. Its the same feeling as back in 2040.. when I didn't know for four years how he was, if everything was okay.. I just.. i don't know."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 11:36 am

Jasper let her talk and didn’t interrupt her. ”I know that feeling.” Until he was with Anastasia again, he didn’t know if he was in the right place or if she was alive. It had been hard on him for a few months, but she had once waited years. ”But I do. I know that nothing is impossible in this world. He never said it, but I think he sort of made me a promise too.” He leaned forward to take her hands in his. ”He wants to make sure I’m good enough for you and he never had a chance to. I think hell will freeze over before he lets you be with someone who isn’t good enough for you,” he said and stroked her hand with his thumb.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 12:00 pm

Anastasia frowned her brows when he said, that her brother had made Jasper a promise too. A light chuckle left her lips, when he spoke about Reginald wanting to make sure Jasper was good enough for her.
"Sounds like him. He is just protective, I have two hearts now.. he doesn't want to see any of them get broken," she exhaled. "Look at it this way, he haven't kicked you out of the mansion.. yet," she added the last word with a little smile. "I have known you for years, I have loved you for years - and I'll always love you. Don't let my brother scare you off," she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "Don't say you aren't good enough for me.. I dont know many people who come back to live and travel back in time to find someone," she whispered against his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 1:02 pm

Jasper listened to her explain. ”I know he is protective. He should be. I want to be deserving of your hearts and your brother’s acceptance.” Every time she smiled, everything seemed to fall in to place for him. It was like he had waited for that moment alone, for her to form her lips in that particular way so he finally had what he craved; her happiness. It was all he wanted, all he needed to go on. He just needed to know she was happy. He was blessed that she was happy with him and not with someone else. He felt her lips which was one more reason he had to move forward. He didn’t have much here, only Anastasia. But he didn’t need anything else. ”Nothing can scare me off.” he said and listened to her whispering words. ”I know,” he whispered back, still stroking her hand. ”I never told you this,” he started out and closed his eyes and just felt her, felt her emotions. ”All my life I didn’t like my name. It felt wrong when people called me it. I actually went by my middle name for a long time. But then I met you and when you said my name it just felt right. As if I had just waited for you to say it.”
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 11:36 pm

"I know. Just never lie to him, then you should be fine," she said with a little teasing spark in her eyes. Anastasia was well aware of her brothers ability to know when people lied to him - which was annoying - but you learned to retell the truth.
"Good," she whispered against his lips when he said nothing could scare him off. This place was full of horror and pain, but she knew he she had Jasper by her side she could fight it off. She had seen enough horror for a lifetime. Anastasia closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. She listened to his words.
"We have known each other for three years, it would suck if you hated me calling your name," she poked his nose with her own. "But Reginald better be back for my birthday.. he missed to many, and I'm gonna kick his ass no matter what condition he is in if he does," she leaned her head back against the wall. Anastasia took her birthday very seriously - but she also loved throwing a party. Back in 2038 she was known for her parties, maybe it was a Mikaelson thing?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyMan Jun 24, 2019 9:54 pm

”I learned my lesson. Jamie once asked me if I liked his new shirt. I was being polite and said yes, even though it wasn’t really my style. Reginald overheard and stopped speaking to me for two whole days,” he explained. After that he had always been truthful around Reginald, but was he going to do when he started asking questions about him and Anastasia? If Jasper told the truth, Reginald would be angry and if he lied, he would also be angry. It was a lose-lose. He felt calmer now. When he first arrived in Australia, he felt out of his comfort zone and wildly uncomfortable. He was lucky a woman helped him get back to England. He hadn’t stayed in touch her. He didn’t even know if she was still around. Maybe he should search for her. But not until Reginald was back. He didn’t want to leave her now. ”You have a good point,” he said with lowered laugh. He squeezed her hand when she talked of her birthday. ”I can’t promise he will be. If he isn’t, I will try and make the day special anyway. I can’t throw parties like you, but I have learned a thing or two from watching you,” he said and moved his hand to reach her cheek. ”I’m here for whatever you need,” he said and caressed her cheek. He wanted to take away her pain, but he couldn’t and that caused him pain.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyTirs Jun 25, 2019 11:29 am

"Well that was also quite dangerous," she pointed out and shook her head softly. "Remember I had a whole childhood to figure out ways around his little master detection in lies," she pointed optimistic out. Anastasia knew Reginald had something against Jasper, but she also knew he was just being her big brother.
"I always have good points," she chuckled lightly with a teasing smile. "I know.. the chances he will are small. The best present would be to get him back in one piece and his mind in tact," she took a deep breath in. Seeing what Ametyst had done to Sophie - Anastasia feared the worst. Or maybe it was something Yara had told her, that she couldn't share with anyone in fear of changing the outcome.  "But its true.. I do throw the best parties in Gaia, you should have learned from the master.. but I'm not even sure its time for a party.. there isn't really anything to celebrate," she licked her lips shortly. Normally Ana would find at least one ting or one reason to celebrate - she could even throw a party for international milkshake day. But she wasn't just sure she wanted to celebrate anything without her brother.  "Maybe we should just.. wait till he comes back? Or when we get back to our own time," she looked out of the window shortly before returning her gaze to Jasper.
"I don't know how I would have been able to go through this without you," she admitted and looked into his eyes. When Reginald had died, she hadn't had anything to hold her back from just shutting off - but now she had her anchor. "You and some wine, then we are good to go."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 5:00 pm

Jasper nodded in agreement. ”I figure I’m in the clear as long I stick to the truth.” He loved to hear her laugh. If he could make her laugh, it was even better. ”That would be preferred. Tomorrow I will form a search team. I know everyone in this house is eager to get him back. I don’t know your friends that well, but together they seem unstoppable. We just need to get them to combine their efforts,” he said and looked at her. He didn’t take his gaze away from her. ”There is something to celebrate. I agree that it would have been perfect if he was here, but it is still your birthday Amore Mio. That is all I ever need to celebrate ever again,” he said and leaned forward a little, just to be closer to her, without initiating any physical contact. ”We can wait if you want. Just know that you are always worth celebrating,” he stated. He smiled when she spoke again. ”You never have to go anything without me again,” he promised. He leaned forward and let his lips touch hers in a short kiss. He just wanted to remind her that he wasn’t going anywhere. ”That is a package deal,” he said with a short chuckle.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  EmptyLør Jun 29, 2019 6:14 pm

"Sophie and Tiana - would preform a the perfect team on its own. If Valeria was here with Lucia even better if they were speaking. I wish you good luck collecting the team. If you can get everyone to see pass their differences while you are at it - even better," she said slightly teasing but meant it. "Maybe if you find Valeria.. she can knock some sense into people. " she suggested, but wasn't sure if she meant it or not. Maybe he was right about there being something to celebrate, she just wasn't in the mood. She had traveled back in time for one goal, and she hadn't even gotten a single step closer to figure out how to solve her problem.
"Good. I wasn't planning on doing anything without you ever again," she smiled and enjoyed the feeling of his warm lips on her cold. "I like that deal," she chuckled lightly and tilted her head a little to the side.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sleeping underneath the stars    Sleeping underneath the stars  Empty

Sleeping underneath the stars
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Underneath the Stars
» Seems like we're sleeping together - Andrew
» Nonono, I wasn't sleeping! Honestly! (XXX) - Stephen
» The stars or the moon?
» Cup of stars - Lonán

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum