Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal Empty
IndlægEmne: Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal   Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 11:25 pm

@Abigal <3

He had bought her flowers, not for any other particular reason than a bit of sudden spoilage. He would have plucked some from the garden, but after seeing Jake work so hard on keeping them alive in the summer heat, Kyle could barely make himself take that away from the boy. He stepped into their bedroom with a big smile on his face as he looked to her. It was safe to say that the pregnancy was showing, and he couldnt begin to imagine the back pain and beginning lack of space for the rest of the organs - It wasnt that bad yet, but it was going to eventually. He presented the flowers and took the opportunity to grab her hand and place a soft kiss on the back of it. "Hey lovely wife," he said with a smile. They had been quick to marry before the bump would arrive, just to keep the wedding pictures everlasting. He looked out the window and smiled a bit as he saw Jake frowning at the garden, his expression alone was enough to say that it wasnt going well. "He works very hard compared to how bad he is at it," he chuckled before he looked at Abigal. "Did you know he's seeing a girl?" he asked with a raised eyebrow but couldnt hide the proud smile on his lips.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal   Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal EmptyFre Jun 14, 2019 11:56 pm

Abigal had been back in Gaia for some time now. She had been away to Italy taking care of some stuff there, and back then she have had taken Amaryllis and Vanya with her. Only coming back to more chaos it seemed. Abigal had helped some of them getting to their friend, and spend much time talking to Micah about handling this as well. It was still weird. This year was a none stop race, and she just wanted it to pause so everyone could get a chance to actually breathe. She was reading another book, to keep her mind away from everything around them. Kyle stepped in and she put the book down.
"Oh well, isn't it my lovely husband," she smiled at him as he kissed her hand. Flowers from their garden was always nice, and Abigal was a sucker for putting flowers everywhere if allowed. She couldn't help but laugh at Kyles expression as he looked out the window.
"He will get it at some point, practice," she gave Kyle a half smirk. "I might have noticed.. or had gossip about it," the ghosts from the other side barely shut up when they wanted to chat with her.
"I've been keeping tabs on our daughter and that fairy she is walking around with.. he is mostly sitting down reading - don't go there," she raised an eyebrow . She knew how her own father was when Abigal was dating, overprotective and wanted to make sure she was being treated right and everything. "If they are happy.. even with everything that is going on.. that is all that matters."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal   Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal EmptyLør Jun 15, 2019 12:29 am

Her words made him feel like his heart could melt. They had been married for a while, but he would probably never get used to hearing her call him husband, but it was meant in a good way. He raised his eyebrows at the window and chuckled at Abigal's words, "A lot," he added and looked to her. He gasped softly as he kept holding her hand, squeezing it gently before he entangled their fingers. "Hopefully the dead dont go all in on the details. But it seems that they're quite happy, well Jake is more than ecstatic," he then said and smiled.
"Ohhh. A boy?" he asked in a rather funny yet protective tone as he then made a slight frown at her warning. It wasnt that he would go ahead and forbid it, but hey a few words to the guy wouldnt be that bad would it? Just making sure that his little girl wouldnt end up getting hurt. He nodded at her statement. "It is. But it is my duty as a father to make sure that she doesnt get hurt. I do promise to be nice about it though" he then said as he looked out at Jake again, shaking his head as the little werewolf was pulling at a root, "Jake, no please dont," he mumbled in a chuckle, only to watch Jake yank out the root and fall on his butt. Kyle shook his head and placed his palm on his forehead, "Practice wont even do it," he then said to her words from before. He then looked to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, giving her a soft squeeze, "Hows your back, your feet? Do you need anything?" he then asked, a bit worried that she would have any annoyances from the pregnancy.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal   Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal EmptyLør Jun 15, 2019 12:48 am

"Oh trust me.. I'm starting to be good to block them out when they are to chatty," she chuckled a little by her words. If there was anything she didn't want, it was details about her children personal affairs unless it was because they came to her for advice.
"Yes a boy," she teased back with a cheeky half smirk. Abigal tilted her head a little to the side as he talked about his duties and so on as a father. They were quite lucky Mary still came around time to time. It was so weird having kids from the future living here, but even more that they had a daughter who was a queen of another country. Abigal got up from the bed and walked over to Kyle by the window to look at Jake yanking out the root.
"Ouch," she couldn't help but laugh a little. Abigal turned her dark eyes to him, when he placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine," she assured and grabbed his chin softly.
"All I need is you," she whispered softly before placing a tender kiss upon his lips. The took her blood to keep her body able to be comfortable with the hybrid growing inside her - and Felicity had suggested her drinking some vampire blood time to time, so she had done that as well. It kept the muscles from getting to tense. "You know me.. if anything seems off, I'll be the first to complain."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal   Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal EmptySøn Jun 16, 2019 10:33 pm

He was happy to hear that she was fine as he was worried, always worried that something was bothering her. Well it was even worse with his worries now when she was pregnant, he had gotten very protective around her and people - Especially in the start. But he had toned it down, realizing that people werent going to harm her or the kid.
"You're handling the pregnancy very well," he said with a smile as he caressed her shoulder with his thumb, before he dragged her in his arms and turned her around so they could look at Jake together. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, taking a silent whiff of her beautiful long hair that carried her scent so nicely. "It's a shame that this house hadnt brought the kids much peace," he then suddenly said as he looked out the window with a worried expression, "I wonder if it was a mistake to leave the castle," he then said as he pressed her closer and pressed his mouth to the back of her head, closing his eyes a bit.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal   Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal EmptyMan Jun 17, 2019 12:58 am

It was her first time being with child, but it was the first time having to deal with all these kids from the future. It wasn't easy. Hell this year had not been easy on any of them.
"Well, I'm not alone. I have you.. I even have Felicity.. Micah.. Jess and Ronnie.. " she pointed out a little teasing. Abigal always felt at peace in his embrace, like the world stopped spinning for a while and it was just them. Abigal leaned the back of her head against his chest. Her dark eyes looked at Jake. She left out a sigh and closed her eyes for a second.
"I don't think you can blame it all on a building. Our luck has been on a wheel of fortune since we got here from Italy," she pointed out softly. Abigal had tried to get back to Italy. She had never really enjoyed staying in Gaia for longer periods of time. "We couldn't have kept them in the castle, my father and grandfather might be generous - but what are there nineteen kids? We have to find a way for them to get back home.. because this .. this doesn't work in the long run."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal   Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal Empty

Tender hearts beat in sync - Abigal
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Tender hearts - Amery
» You make my heart beat like the rain
» Three worried hearts are better than one - Theodore
» We were following our hearts
» Jar of hearts

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum