Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A little tough love

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

A little tough love Empty
IndlægEmne: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 9:34 pm

@Eilish
Outfit: Link
____

She was restless, unpredictable and most of all shattered into small pieces. All she wanted to do was simple, she wanted to find him. She wanted to bring him back home. Anastasia kept telling her to not lose hope, but Mariella found it harder and harder to keep up with that optimism. She found herself in the darkness, because in the darkness she didn't have to feel how heavy her heart was. Jamie was dragged down with her, and she had no energy to bring him up. Everything was a mess. Mariella had been living on Southside the past days, she almost didn't count days. Going back to the evil circle she had used to survive Jeremy, was a bad idea - but it worked. It made her overthinking and overwhelming feeling of failure easier to handle. She knew he was alive. But something was completely wrong if he didn't come back to her. And the fact that she didn't know, that was what slowly killed her inside. Mariella had picked up so many fights the last few days, that her fists were bruised and she looked somewhat beaten up. She knew that she could keep running away from her feelings, but right now it seemed like the best way. Drowning in her sorrow, in their bedroom got her nowhere. She had spend to many night crying herself to sleep. Mariella had taken herself to the hidden bar at Killer Street.
It was her favorite place. "You don't have to hold an eye out for me," she turned her head to the side and looked at her best friend. "I'm tired of people trying to tell me how I should feel about it.. can we just drink a few beers and pretend we are back before we time traveled?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 9:58 pm

Outfit
______

To be honest, Eilish had kept more to herself or staying with Samuel the more things that happened. She could understand the pain, but ever since Lion had almost lost his life, the numbness had returned. The only thing making her feel at home was being with Samuel or bantering with Cetas. Maybe it was selfish, but she was selfish, no reason to lie about that. She had gotten used to Samuel showering her with items, mostly she didn’t care, but she did like the clothes that she got to pick out. Most of her clothes had short lives as almost as soon as she got them on, the demon would rip them off of her and carry her to bed. She had decided to go for a stroll in Southside, a place she knew the ins and outs of. She spotted as Mariella moved into Cherry Pup, raising an eyebrow as she usually hadn’t left Reginald’s side since getting to this time. She shook of the thought and followed her, sitting down in silence next to her friend and ordered a drink. ”I’m not a stalker like those of your other friends,” she said in a relaxed voice. ”I actually don’t keep up with much happening at the mansion lately, I’m getting tired of all that dramatic shit,” she mumbled and payed for her drink, pulling the cosmopolitan to her, taking a sip before she looked to Mariella. ”You look like shit,” she remarked. ”How about you tell me what you guys have gotten yourself into now, and then maybe I’ll consider throwing you a pity party,” she said. Eilish had always been rather frank, not showing emotion, but she did care about Mariella. Mariella would be able to see the genuine worry behind her blank eyes, but that was only because it was Mariella.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyOns Jun 12, 2019 10:40 pm

Mariella snorted a little, looking at her best friend.
"Fair point," she sighed. Eilish kept to herself, so had Mariella in the beginning - at some points she wished she still had. Her and Reginald could have stayed in that house of her mothers - and they had a few times, but she wished they had stayed even in Auckland longer.
"Makes two of us though," she mumbled. Mariella was tired of all this shit happening and she couldn't seem to other than being stuck somehow in the middle of it. Mariella rolled her eyes at Eilish remark about how she looked. However the next comment made her freeze shortly.
"Reginald is missing," she spoke, her mouth felt dry keeping on repeating those words. Her hands were lightly shaking as she tried to pull her emotions back into place. "Everything is a bloody mess.. and I feel like I'm sleepwalking and not able to wake up," she closed her eyes shortly and took a deep breath in. "I have spend the past nights and days looking.. and i'm constantly completely failing him," she opened her eyes and looked back at Eilish. Mariellas eyes were tired, she looked defeated. If she just knew what was going on, she could handle everything from there - but not knowing was harder on her. "And I just know in my bones, that he needs me.. and I can do anything. I'm fucking useless," she hammered her fist on the table in frustration.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyFre Jun 21, 2019 7:23 pm

”Missing? How do you lose a vampire?” Eilish asked with a toneless voice. Her humor was odd to say the least, but you either liked it or not, she wouldn’t care much for it either way. She noticed Mariella’s shaking hands, it was something the siren had done mostly back in the day, and it made Eilish raise an eyebrow at her friend. Being the person that she was, she let her friend finish talking before speaking her mind, looking at the fist that hammered into the table. Eilish sighed and shook her head before taking another sip of her drink, swirling her finger over the rim of the glass. ”You are not failing him just because you can’t find him – there’s a lot of good hiding places in this world, and some are hidden in plain sight,” she said in a rather manner-of-fact kind of voice. She placed a hand over Mariella’s fist and looked at her friend’s hazel eyes. ”You need to pull yourself together – I know for one that Reginald wouldn’t want to see you like this; looking like some fucking emotional mess,” she said shaking her head and moving her hand away. That was more than plenty of physical contact for Eilish to handle. The only person right now able to break down those touching walls was Samuel. ”If he needs you, then you’ll find him when the time comes – but blaming yourself sounds like an idiotic idea,” she said taking another sip of her drink. ”Besides, if you keep staying in this state of mind, we both know you’ll lose your marbles,” she said shrugging.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyLør Jun 22, 2019 12:07 pm

"I don't know, guess my blood were to salty," she shook her head by her own respond. Mariella mostly just tried not to go insane, which was easier said than done. The sirens hands were already lightly bruised, it was clear she had been in a few fights the last couple of days - nothing very serious. Mariella might have started to get better at understanding her emotions more, but this was a setback. Mariella looked at Eilish hand over hers and listened to her best friend. It was possibly by this moment she really longed for life back in their own time. Eilish and Mariella against the world had been like their own little spin off - but everything here had mostly shaken them apart from each other. It was so rare for them to actually spend time together at this point, but back in their time - they had spend most of their days together or at least seen each other most days.
"I'm trying," she took a deep breath in and exhaled. "This is the most normal state of mind I can get in. Jamie turned his humanity on and left me behind.. Lion and I had another fight.. Talking to Mela will just remind me of how I almost lost my self.. so I guess that makes you, the most stable person in my life, after Theo at least," she shook her head in a small chuckle.
"I miss just being around the serpents. Driving around .. just doing what ever the hell we wanted," she shook her head and took a mouthful of her beer. "Or just dance and get drunk. Do you want to go out? We put our jackets on and just do what ever the hell we want?" Mariella turned her eyes to Eilish. "Even just go for a swim.. we haven't done that en ages.."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyTors Jul 04, 2019 5:17 pm

Eilish had always looked to Mariella as a sister – not that she would ever admit that out loud, but their friendship ran deeper than just friends. They had a mutual understanding of pain as well as the respect that they had for each other. Eilish had never had real siblings, so Mariella had to do. ”If you’re trying, you’re not doing,” she said, raising an eyebrow at her. She couldn’t understand what it was like having those around you leave, because to be honest, Eilish had gotten used to that feeling by now. It was a tough thing to realize, but it was sadly the truth. Fuck, me being stable sounds like a day job that I don’t want to work at,” Eilish grumbled, shaking her head. She thought Jamie was being selfish, and Lion was just taking his own shitty sexual frustration out on everyone around him. Eilish knew that, she knew that when her and Lion were an item, she could never really have him. Things were different with Samuel. She had taken him, and she had no intent on letting him out of her grasp. ”What’s the first law of the Serpents?” she asked, taking another sip of her drink as she looked around the bar. She wanted to remind Mariella that she was there for her. Even if the other Serpents forgot the laws set in place, that she still remembered. That she, through everything, would stand with Mariella in her troubles. She let out a sigh at her friends’ nostalgic memories. Those times had been simple, and to be honest she missed those times as well. Eilish had kept mostly to herself, even though she really wanted to go and see Nathan. To most Serpents he was the weird funny guy who knew how to put in a good punch in a fight, but to Eilish he was something else. A parental figure she never really had gotten the chance to get, as well as one of the first adults not to treat her like a child. ”Getting drunk and dancing wont fix anything, but I am up for a swim,” she said, not shutting down her ideas. Maybe a good swim and some time away would help both of them open up more. Eilish emptied her glass and pulled her small bag over her shoulder as she found some bank notes and placed it on the bar. She placed more than enough to cover their tabs, and then she grabbed Mariella’s arm, pulling her out of the bar and out in the fresh air. ”I’m parked around the corner,” she explained and walked ahead. The bike was nothing special, but it got from A to B, and that was all she needed. Samuel had suggested getting her a nicer ride, but she didn’t want him to own her in that way. She swung her leg over the bike, looking to Mariella. ”Jump on or I’m driving off without you,” she said in a rather serious tone.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyLør Jul 06, 2019 11:31 pm

Eilish was right. She needed to do something instead of just trying to do stuff, but how? How when every clue she found seemed to be a blind end. She couldn't even track his dark energy anymore. Mariella took a deep breath in and exhaled before looking at her beer shortly, letting her fingertips tab lightly on the glass bottle. It was first when Eilish asked her what their first law was, she lifted her eyes from the bottle and looked slowly over to Eilish. It was not a big push, but it was a sentence she hadn't heard in a long time. But she never forgot the Serpent laws, her mother would kill her if she did. Especially after Mariella was standing to be the one to take over after her mother.
"No Serpent stands alone," she replied and sighed before giving Eilish a hint of a smile. Mariella gave Eilish a nod when she agreed to go for a swim. Even Mariella knew with herself she would feel more at peace after a swim. She emptied her beer and got up as Eilish grabbed her arm. Mariella tagged along. The fresh air hit her face with a lovely breeze. She took a deep breath in, and followed Eilish to where she was parked. She watched her jump on and shook her head a little with a light chuckle by the comment. "And you miss out on my company? You wouldn't," she would Mariella knew that, Eilish knew she knew that. Mariella walked over and swung her leg over. Wrapping her arms lightly around Eilish. The night was young, the stars looking like small diamonds on the black sky.
"Lets go."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Eilish chose not to comment on Mariella’s world, hurling the motorbikes engine on with a simple pump and spun the gas slightly. ”Hold on,” she mumbled, but she knew she didn’t have to tell Mariella that. The bike took off, Eilish leading it through the mosly empty city with ease. She rarely wore a helmet, but on longer rides it was the easiest, especially considering her hair. It didn’t take long for them to reach the coast, she saw the water shining and glinting in the moonlight, making her sigh under her breath as she sped up. The water always called for a siren, that was how the stories went, and Eilish didn’t hide that fact about her. As they got closer, Eilish could smell the salty water, making her eyes light up slightly at the sensation it gave her. She parked not far from the beach, looking at the pebbles that coveres most of the British beach. Eilish stripped herself of her pants, placing them in between a couple of rocks before stripping off the rest of her outfit. The long scar that ran from mid her hip down her leg visible in the moonlight. She gave Mariella an almost daring look before she sprinted off, naked, into the water. When she was far enough out, she felt her body transform, diving under the water to breathe in through her gills. Eilish was always more happy when she was under the water. Her tail had same colour as her eyes, and her scale wearing a blue and green hue that reflected the light under the water, making her blend in with her elements more. ”How far are you willing to swim?” she asked in their siren language under the water. It was more like telepathy, the way it worked, but it was easier than swimming to the surface and speaking.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyFre Jul 12, 2019 10:00 am

If they could live in the ocean forever, not having a reason to go on land - was it possible they would? They could live down here forever, just swim around carefree - but they chose to go on land and take each every battle that was offered on the table. Mariella jumped off the bike when parked and stripped herself of her outfit like Eilish. Mariellas eyes always turned slightly turquoise near the ocean. Her eyes met Eilish daring look and she narrowed her own, as the challenge was accepted. Mariella ran after Eilish out into the water, feeling the waves wash over her feet and then her legs - till she finally could dive under the waves feeling her body change into its original form. Feeling the salty waters surround her entire being, caressing her skin. She just swam.
"Who says there is any limits?" She asked back and lifted slightly on one of her eyebrows. Mariellas dark blue tail was well camouflage in the deeper waters. The storm in her mind seemed to have calmed a bit down, or at least have figured out how to be in this moment. She looked up, seeing the moon from under the sea was almost magical. "I bet we could even make it to France or Spain.. we can go anywhere we want," she smiled by that thought shortly.  "we can just swim.. see where we end up - like we used to do?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyOns Jul 17, 2019 10:57 pm

It was in every siren’s nature to long for the water, but the two of them had always felt more drawn to it when they were together. When school wasn’t really something filling their days they would swim as far as they could, sometimes ending up in countries that maybe they shouldn’t have. It hadn’t helped that Nathan often encouraged them to go further, sometimes giving them a magic trinket each to swim further. ”There’s always limits,” Eilish replied in a calm tone. She felt like she could feel the ocean around her speaking, all the fish so much further out having conversations about nothing in particular. ”How about we swim out to Leah Abyss?” she suggested, knowing that Mariella liked the kingdom that her mother ruled. She sometimes still found it hard to understand that Mariella was royalty, even after all these years. Eilish swam ahead, turning around in the water to drift for a bit, looking up at the sky through the clear water. ”Or we could see if we could make it to Mako?” she suggested, not really caring at this point. Either place was a good swim away, but they were places where they could be safe in their sirenform. She knew that she had some news to share with her friend, but she honestly didn’t want to think about it all right now.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptySøn Jul 21, 2019 11:47 am

Of course there were limits to everything, Mariella had always liked to take these limits and seen how much she could stretch it.  Just swimming in the steams of fish was only the type of peace a siren could feel. Mariella smiled a little, and moved her attention back Eilish when she asked where to swim to. Leah Abyss was her home when she wasn't making trouble on Southside - even before they time traveled, Mariella didn't spend that much time at the mansion as she did now. However she wasn't sure about going back there right now, or maybe it would do her some good. However, she liked the last option much better. "Lets go to Mako.. see if we spot one of the Seasnakes again," the first time they went there by themselves it had been a little scary - but fear these days had a lot of different shapes. Besides, the seasnakes didn't hurt sirens unless they were attacked by them. Her eyes followed Eilish up for a short moment looking at the nightsky. Mariella started swimming ahead, but in a normal speed - they didn't need to rush, even through it always was nice to go on full speed. People usually underestimatred a sirens speed under water, however they did break the record given the chance. Mariella liked Marko because it was unexplored by none sirens. With waves so wild no ships could sail to it and the seasnakes guarding the underwater entrees - she loved it. I didn't mean people haven't tried. Swimming past old shipwrecks, just waiting to be discovered. Swimming with Eilish was one of her favorite things to do, they could just swim in silence and you'd still have some of the best company. The closer they got, the larger creatures seemed to appear. Creatures who could live here in peace from the land creatures only wanting to capture them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptySøn Jul 21, 2019 7:15 pm

The gentle caresses from the water surrounding her felt almost bliss. Eilish could always count on the water to calm her down, making her slap her fin a little harder as she felt excited. Or she didn’t show that, but she knew Marcella could sense it. The two sirens had a special bond, one they never really needed to explain nor needed to pull others into. Even Melania had been able to infiltrate their great friendship. Although Eilish did care for Melania, she was way more connected with Mariella. She didn’t answer, but just started swimming in the direction of where Mako was located. Feeling the oxygen getting filtrate by the water from her fins, it felt almost cleaner than breathing it with her human-esque lungs. They had been swimming for a while in silence, but the two never really needed to talk to communicate. Just by being there for each other, it spoke louder than words. Eilish dove further down, gracing her hand through the soft sand of the underwater landscape, dusting up in the water like small diamonds in the moonlight. The stars above looked almost muddy, but the moon had a lot of power, reaching farther down than the humans could see. She moved her turquoise eyes around, looking at the many creatures, showing her long rows of teeth if some tried coming near. Eilish was a lone siren, if you could even call it that. She didn’t mind the animals around her, but she had little to no interest in them. Strangely enough she liked the dolphins most, her and Mariella often playing with them when they came close to Gaia. She saw the cave opening not far off in the distance, looking to Mariella with almost a crazed look in her glimmering eyes. It was clear they were going to compete in who was going to get there first. Eilish rarely showed this side of herself, but to be fair she rarely showed anything, mostly looking numb or bored when others were around. She swam for the opening, hoping that Mariella would give her the competition she needed.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptySøn Sep 08, 2019 9:58 am

Being in the water put an ease on her soul, made her feel like the weight of her problems was nothing. Water had that feeling on her, but sometimes it was easy forget. Mariella closed her eyes and just swam the direction they needed. It didn't take long for them to be near the entrance. Eilish and her made eyecontact. It was a rare sight, and Mariella might be one of few who ever saw this. Mariella loved competing with people, that wasn't a secret - but her and Eilish had their own little underwater races, and she loved them. Eilish were off to a headstart, making Mariella speed up to reach. Mariella was a fast swimmer, but she mostly knew how to use the waters around her to her advanced. However, Mariella was tonight playing fair, but that didn't mean, that she was going easy on her dear friend.  It was close. Very close. Just as they were about to reach the cave, she gave it an extra push and made it just before Eilish. Mariella kept swimming and swam up to the caves surface. It was beautiful in the moonpool.
"Are you getting slow on me?" She teached with a playful smile. Mariella leaned back, using the rockside behind her as if it was an armchair. "I almost forgot how it felt to be here," she breathed out and closed her eyes for a small second. It was always somewhat peaceful here. A safeplace. How had she forgotten about peace, when it was all she had been seeking?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyTors Sep 19, 2019 11:04 am

Mariella sprinted ahead, and Eilish didn't really mind. She just wanted to feel the water around them get propelled backwards as they swam faster. Reaching Mako was not always an easy feat, but they had done it so many times by now, that it felt so easy. She poked her head up over the water, scoffing at Mariella's tease, but didn't take it to heart. The two of them had a rather strange friendship, but Eilish was rarely one having friends let alone hanging out with others. As her friend spoke again, she looked up at the sky above, breathing calmly in the cold waters. It was strange that she couldn't feel the cold here, it was always so pleasant against her scaly skin. "It feels like ages since it's just been the two of us," Eilish said. She was not known as someone to get sentimental, but with everything going on, she had to admit she had missed her friend. They weren't just friends, they were more like partners in crime. She took a deep breath, still looking up at the sky above, feeling a little lost for words. "You know I'm here for you, right? I'll always have your back," she said in a serious tone, turning her gaze to her friend. In the moonlight it seemed like Eilish's turquoise eyes glowed, even though they really didn't.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyMan Okt 07, 2019 8:38 pm

Mariella took a deep breath in. Inhaled the cold air, and closed her eyes just for a few seconds. Eilish's words made her open her eyes and look over at her. They both had been two very different places since they got here. More specific, after Mariella got together with Reginald. Had she lost sight of her best friend? It had never been her intentions. If anyone knew Mariella it was Eilish. Eilish knew things about Mariella that no one else did, and Mariella knew things about Eilish. Mariella missed just walking around in Southside with Eilish till the sun started to rise, riding around and explore unknown destinations. Mariella returned her gaze to the sky, it was so beautiful. The next sentense made her turn her gaze back at Eilish. She took a deep breath in and gave Eilish a nod.
"I know," she replied. Mariella knew Eilish always had her back, and Mariella would always have hers. Time was testing their loyalty, but she knew that she could always count on Eilish. In a heartbeat. "You are my best friend. I miss us just riding around not giving a fuck about what happened around us. Just letting things happen," she missed not being afraid - paranoid for the next attack to come. Mariella breathed out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 3:50 pm

"I miss it too, but even though things have changed, I feel like I've gotten my friend back," she said rather truthfully. Jeremy had tried driving them apart, had tried to influence Eilish to get out of Mariella's life, but Reginald was a pure improvement. Besides the fact that Mariella now spent most of her time worrying about his safety. "I thought I would lose you back then ... Jeremy didn't have to tell me anything, I could see it in you," she said. She still felt ashamed that she hadn't been there for Mariella. That she had been pushed away, been forced to look from the outside in. Eilish took a deep breath as she looked back up at the sky above, watching the stars blink to them from millions of lightyears away. "I know I might not have said it, but I approve of Reginald - Hell he's probably the only one I would ever let get close to you, and if he ever hurt you you know I would stop at nothing to end his life," she said with a blank face, like she didn't give much thought to killing. Mariella knew more about her than anyone else would ever know, but it was because she could trust the siren not to run and tell. The two of them didn't need a pity party, they needed to be affirmed that they were strong and independent. "I've fallen in love," she whispered, closing her eyes and feeling stupid for saying it out loud.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyLør Okt 26, 2019 7:58 am

Mariella took a deep breath by the first sentence. Despite, Reginald being gone, she had never felt more free than after Jeremy was dead. But the mention of him, made it feel like a cold blade was moving down her spine. His name would always feel like a knife twisting around in her stomach. The worst was in his time he was still alive, but she knew he wasn't in Gaia yet. It was just Cole. For now.
"Jeremy never made anything easy," she breathed out and looked shortly to the side. It wasn't because Mariella had tried to say anything to anyone either. She had almost pretended so much that she had believed her own stories. It had only been because Jamie had found her one day, that he had become her shield in it. At least a little. Mariella tensed her jaw shortly but followed Eilish's gaze to the sky above. Mariella had missed the simple things in life. Then Eilish confessed that she approved of Mariella's relationship with Reginald, and a smile started to slightly rise on her lips again. " I know," she replied with a half smirk on her face. Then the blonde siren confessed something, that got Mariella blink a little. It wasn't like it was the type of words that usually would follow Eilish's lips. After Mariella had been forced to end her relationship with Karmena and to be with Jeremy. She had given up on love. Romance had been dead and up to a game of pretending.  Mariella knew how much starting to believe in love again had changed her. So hearing Eilish saying those words, it gave her a hope that good things might be around the corner for her friend - and Eilish deserved some happiness and reasons to smile.
"That makes me happy to hear," she admitted in a low voice before looking over at her friend. Eilish had been with Lion for a short time, but Lion was one complicated man to be involved with - maybe it was a twin thing. "Can I ask who?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyOns Nov 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Perhaps it was silly to speak of emotions all of a sudden, but Mariella knew everything about Eilish. They had made a promise to tell each other everything, even if it couldn't be said right the minute it happened. She took a deep breath, looking at the dark sky above, the stars twinkling at them. "Do you remember the man that helped us out of that idiot infested cave?" she asked, feeling her breath tremble at the thought. It had been awful, not the worst she had experienced, but awful none the less. Especially considering all the foolish acts that people had seemed to take once confided to a space like that. "The man who carried me after we got out - He's the one," she said, looking at her hand floating in the water. She was playing a bit with the rather warm water that existed here on Mako. It was always another temperature, like someone had decided it was to be placed more tropical before moving it closer to England. "We haven't expressed it verbally yet, but the way he looks at me, the way he touches me and speaks to me," she said, feeling rather vulnerable in this moment. It was very unlike Eilish to show any emotions, but thinking of Samuel it just brought forward in her something she had tried to hide. The hurt little girl that just wanted to know that it was alright to be herself. "He's fairly older than me, but when we're together, he doesn't see my age or the baggage I carry; He sees me," she said. It felt stupid to put words to it, because she couldn't even say they had something to call each other. They didn't label themselves as in a relationship, but somehow she knew that her place was with him. "I guess that's why I've stayed mostly clear of the mansion; I need to feel anything but pity from others, I need to feel like I belong, and when everyone just run off doing their own thing, I'm just left alone to my own devices anyways," she said, looking to her friend.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptySøn Dec 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Mariella put herself back to the day in the same, to remember the people who had been involved that day. She nodded as she remembered the person Eilish was talking about. She knew she had seen something between them. Mariella wasn't able to look at their bond the same way as others, she couldn't manipulate the strings between them. "Love expressed verbally is nice, but the way he makes you feel - thats gold," Mariella lifted her lips up in a little half smirk. "I'm happy you found someone who can make you feel like that. You deserve it," she added knowing the emotional type of conversations wasn't their usual thing. But everything was a bit emotional at the moment. Mariella had always wanted Eilish to be with someone who truely loved her, and could give her everything she needed and just truely embracing her.
"I get it. Also, we never really spend much time with them before we ended up here. I still have the keys to my mothers apartment. If you want a place to crash," it had been a safe place. Mariellas mother had kept that place only because Mariella used it to get away from reality once in a while. "You always have me. I hope you know that by now, you are stuck with me," Mariella chuckled a little to herself. She knew that she hadn't been the best friend in a while, but she was never going to turn her back on Eilish - not any chance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyOns Dec 04, 2019 11:20 am

Eilish knew where her place was, and it was always going to be as Mariella's right hand. Though she loved Samuel, the bond of friendship the two girls had was more important than anything. "I don't feel like I deserve it," she confessed, frowning a little. She had done things in her life, things that only Mariella knew she was capable of. "I guess it's just hard wrapping my head around being someone anyone wants," she added taking a short inhale before shaking her head. It was stupid getting sentimental, because looking back she had cared for Lion, even if he couldn't care for her back, she had felt something. But maybe it was just the fact that it brought her closer to Mariella. It was all twisted in her mind, making her second guess what she ever did with him. "I found out ... Who my parents are," she said, looking down to the water again. She really didn't want for Mariella to get emotional, because to Eilish, those people would only ever be the ones that cast her out. "I'm not gonna go see them, I haven't got the need to get rejected to my face anyways," she commented. Eilish was often perceived as rather negative, however she was just very realistic in her way of thinking. She was never the kid to go around daydreaming. She knew Mariella would be there for her no matter what, it was just a fact, but hearing it verbally was just a sign of trust between them. "I don't need the apartment, what I need is for people to get their shit together and not run around thinking that messing with the past is alright," she said, gritting her teeth. She couldn't blame Mariella for seeking out her parents, but it was a dangerous game. Eilish knew she was being stupid for running around with Samuel in this time, but she hadn't disclosed any information to him of where she came from. She was in a grey area.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptySøn Jan 12, 2020 7:01 pm

Mariella knew Eilish better than anyone else, they shared insecurities that no one else possibly could understand or relate to. Eilish had a past that was much darker than Mariella's and Mariella was lucky to be blessed with her family, and titles. But the feeling of being wanted by someone had been ripped out of her hands by Jeremy and turned into a nightmare. If she hadn't been so involved in the mess with Jeremy, she could have saved Eilish from Lions' messed up idea of getting over Vanya. "I get that feeling," she chuckled a little dry and shook her head. Reginald had healed a part of her soul that she thought was way to bruised and broken to repair. She was still surprised sometimes by the fact that he had chosen her, married her. There was so many people in the world and he had chosen her. Now he was missing and her soul was crawling back to the dark pits.
The topic turned to something that made Mariella widen her hazel eyes and blink a little. Mariella took a small breath in and licked her lips a little. "Who are they?" She then asked, keeping her voice as natural as possible. Mariella understood the feeling of being disappointed and getting your hopes up. Mariella wasn't known to be optimistic and these days, she was far from it. The negative energy Eilish radiated in this moment felt like pure energy to Mariella's own darkness, but not in a bad way. "You don't have to sit down and have tea with them. We could break into their apartment and check them or one of them out.. you just say the time and the day. I'm game," she promised with a little chuckle.
"Yeah, might be awhile till that happens," she replied in a small sigh. Mariella was good at keeping her distance to others, right now she had reached the master level. But her mother on the other hand didn't make it easy, Lion made it even more difficult. If not to talk about Jamie, or she didn't want to talk about any of those two. Mariella leaned her head back and closed her eyes, just trying to let the heart-ache pass through her system, hoping she could let it go for just one more moment.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love EmptyLør Feb 08, 2020 2:44 pm

//Out <333
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A little tough love   A little tough love Empty

A little tough love
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I will always love you