Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 04, 2019 12:06 pm

He left for a while and Dinah crawled further up on the bed, placing herself roughly in the middle. Her heart was racing at the thought of what was about to happen. How could this simple journey to earth change so much? As he came back she looked as he took off his broken shirt and crawled up on her again. His descriptions were always so blantant and Dinah looked away, not really sure if she liked what she heard. As he spoke again she turned her head back to him and she felt her heart beat escaping her as she heard what he was telling her. Her hand was guided slowly, and she gently touched his lower abdomen before sliding under the fabric. Feeling how hard yet soft member between her fingers made her core spin and she bit her lip as she looked at her brother explaining further. His words so sweet and caring and she looked down at her other hand being guided to his pants. She blushed, of course she had asked to see, but he made it sound like she was getting teased. Her hand let go of his member, sliding out and with shaking hands she unzipped his jeans. Her touch gentle and careful, not wanting this to stop because she did something wrong. She pulled down his pants, exposing his member and her jaw made her mouth open with surprise. Her whole body aching to feel him as she watched what he had hidden down there. He continued to kiss her neck and she moaned softly, touching his member with both hands. She didn’t know what she was doing, but her body just knew how to react. She took his member in one hand, biting her lips as she prayed she was doing this right, and gave it a careful jerk. Her lower lip quivering as she waited for a response.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 04, 2019 7:07 pm

He noticed her shaking hands as she unzipped his pants, he lifted his head from her neck to look at her eyes, "I'm nervous too," he said rather truthfully as he smiled softly at her, placing a hand on her cheek as she pulled down his pants. Her reaction made him chuckle in an exhale as he looked down his own body only to look back at her, "I'll cherish that image in my head forever," he whispered as he returned to her neck, small moans muffling against her skin as he gently trailed her neck with his loving lips. As he felt her grip around him, he instinctively held his breath, groaning as his eyes closed at her movement. He turned his head to her and opened his eyes as he gave her a nod, "Your body sure knows what to do," he remarked in a tease as he then shifted between her eyes.
A part of him was worrying that she would hurt, so he was slowly preparing his heart for it. His hand on her cheek caressed her dearly as he placed a soft kiss on her lips, "I dont want to hurt you," he said in a low tone as his eyes got a sad tint to them. His hips started moving against her grip, soft moans leaving his lips at the sensation. Fuck, he wanted her so badly, it was hurting all over with the yearning that his body was punishing him with. His hands traced her body as it wandered down it, grabbing a gentle hold of her thigh to spread her further apart, "But I need you. I need to feel you," he whispered, a voice filled with longing and agony.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Don’t tease me,” she begged at his remark, her eyes still so conflicted about it all. She wanted to do this right, but when she didn’t know what she was doing it was like solving a puzzle in the dark. Dinah swallowed as she heard his moans, felt his warm breath against her neck and how his hips seemed to push against her hand. Was he still hurting or was this good for him? She found it hard to differentiate right now and looked into his eyes. He said he didn’t want to hurt her, and she didn’t want that either. She wanted her brother to be gentle and loving, like she knew deep down he could be. He moved her legs, spreading them further apart and Dinah held her breath for a second as she felt his member throbbing in her hand. I’m scared,” she whispered, feeling her heart race. She let go of his member, moving her butt up a bit and felt him at her entrance, a soft lingering moan escaping her lips at the sensation. ”I-I forgot the words,” she pleaded in agony, she wanted to say them, but her mind seemed to fog in this moment. She wanted to give him permission, but not being able to remember them made her flustered and she looked at him, reaching up and cupping his face between her hands. ”Remind me, dear brother, what was the words?” she pleaded. Her body was full of so many words and yet her lips couldn’t find a way to say them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 04, 2019 7:52 pm

She didnt have to say she was scared, he wasnt doubting that, as he felt it too. Feeling her emotions in his system like this was agonizing, he wanted to grab her and tell her it was all going to be fine, that she'd always be safe with him - But he was rendered speechless at their conjoined feeling, never had he ever experienced it like this. Her plea made him quickly shift between her eyes, a slight panic spread in him as he watched her search for the words, his breath heavy as he felt her hands cup his face. Another plea, he closed his eyes for a bit before he placed his arms around her, pressing his body gently against hers as he tried his best to keep his head calm, but her being so flustered was pressing on his nerves that were already putting him on edge. Feeling her skin against his send a calm feeling throughout his body and dulled the nervousness, and he felt ready to guide her once again. "Mon chéri," he whispered in a calm tone as he placed soft kisses on her face, his hands brushing her body in slow loving motions. He exhaled deeply and pressed his lips to her cheek, "I know you feel like you're falling. Let me catch you, mon chéri," he whispered on her skin. Being given the signal still made him hesitate as he made a pained expression at his own lust. "I'm falling too," he admitted as he lifted his head to look into her eyes, removing one arm around her that he pressed against the pillow above her, his hand gently moving hair away from her face, "Will you catch me?" he asked before he gently moved his hips, carefully slipping into her soft being, feeling how tight she seemed to be made him stop as soon as he had felt it, looking deep into her eyes. "Relax, please, trust in me," he commanded in a soft tone as he pressed his lips to hers, moving his hips ever so gently in small motions that were quick to pause as he let her adjust gradually as he made his slow entry. "Can you feel it? Our connection," he whispered in a yearning whisper as he felt it clear as day. They were made for each other, that they had always said - But feeling this, he knew it was the truth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Being reminded of the words made her gasp and she nodded, feeling his hands so gently moving over her skin. Mon chéri,” she said in a low voice, feeling her body tense up at the words. She nodded at his question. She would always be there to catch him. As he pressed in she whimpered, catching his gaze she felt more calm and his words made her jaw jitter a bit. Dinah wanted this more than anything. She craved any form of contact and this was as close as she could get to anyone. She gasped for air a he pressed himself into her, he was still going slow, but it was such an overwhelming feeling. It didn’t hurt, but it didn’t feel pleasant either, but something in her knew that this was what they had been made to do. Her hands shaking as they moved up, folding behind his neck and looking into those familiar eyes. I do,” she whispered. Her body shook at the thought and looked down to where they were connected. A small pleasurable whimper let her lips as she looked back at Eaden. As he pressed himself the last of the way, himself all the way inside of her she let out a breathy exhale, her lower lip shivering at the feeling. ”This is only our thing, right?” she whispered with a shaky voice. She didn’t know why, but she would feel so hurt if he was this close with someone else after this. Her jaw flew open and a moan escaped as she felt his member pulsate inside of her, how was that feeling so good?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 04, 2019 8:35 pm

Being all the way up in her was a feeling he never thought he would ever get to behold. All the things he had thought about being with someone was flipped around and a new page was nothing all the feelings down, taking him by a stronger surprise than he had anticipated. Her whisper made him look at her with serious eyes as his hand above her head caressed her cheek, "Yes," he assured her as he moved his lips down to meet hers in a deeper kiss than what they had done up to now. His tongue sought out for her lips and a soft lick motioned for her to let him in. Soft gasps wandered throughout his mouth as he couldnt seem to get enough of her, her taste being something that seemed to be the missing piece he had looked for. For a moment everything felt so in place between them and he broke the kiss, as his hips started moving up towards her in a slow pace that was soon to steady, his moans leaving his lips in ecstasy as he dug his face down between her head and shoulders, trembles making his core spin at a rapid speed. He felt oddly ashamed at feeling this immense pleasure in her, so he felt like hiding into her was shielding him.
He wouldnt move his head as his arm around her tensed at them melting together in this way, his breathy moans muffling against her skin. "I belong to you. I only belong to you," he groaned as he then lifted his head to look into her eyes, "I was made for you, only you," he said with a few sweet nothings as he pressed her closer, feeling his skin gently slide against her in the sensual dance of their lovemaking.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 04, 2019 11:04 pm

Dinah looked at him, leaning her cheek against his caressing hand as he confirmed her question. She felt his lips again and it was sweeter than any candy she had ever tasted. Was this what they spoke about when they talked about forbidden fruit? His tongue’s gentle movements over her lips made them open by themselves, tasting his tongue, taking in the ecstasy that was his saliva made her moan in pleasure. He broke off their kiss and she sunk her head a bit down into the mattress, and soon she felt him give a small thrust against her. Her breath became fleeting, making her gasp for air at the feeling he was giving her. He burried her head and she bit her lips. She wanted to look at his face and she guided his head back, their noses touching as he kept pushing into her. Another moan escaped her lips, the unpleasant feeling disappearing slowly to make way for the pleasure he was providing her with. ”Never look away from me,” she pleaded. She wanted to see what this sensation was doing to him, because it filled her with more joy than she could express. He promised to only be hers, and she believed him in this moment. Dinah was fighting the urge to close her eyes at the pleasure, forcing herself to keep the eyecontact with Eaden as he kept stroking her. His body was warm and soft, and she wanted him even closer if that was even posible at this point. ”E-Eaden,” she whispered, feeling her body react so strongly to him hitting something that made her body sing. Even though he was gentle, she could see him battling the wish to move harder and faster, but she was grateful for him being like this. She needed the closeness and the tender touches.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 2:36 am

Her plea made him gasp in a sharp inhale as his eyes would never leave hers again, he bit his lip shortly, muffling a few moans as he pressed himself closer, sliding his chest against hers that were softer than silk, “Mon chéri...” he moaned loudly, feeling het sweet caressing inside against his strokes.
He did have a urge to move harder, really mark her as his with his animalistic side, but feeling these feelings that he did in the moment were so new, so alluring that the urges were gradually dulled down, making him want to be this gentle and caring with her. He felt his core spin as he moved in a steady speed, soft cries of his tender moans leaving his lips still made him feel exposed, no one had ever made him cry out a moan, not like this, not as intense as she had. But he wasnt going to hide, he let her see how being in her was making him feel, exposing every emotion of pleasure that shone off his expression. He couldnt get enough, her being so tight around him made it fairly easy for him to build up for that euphoric high, but he didnt want it to be like that. He wanted this to last forever if he could, look into her eyes as tenderly as he did, making her sing for him in these beautiful string of moans that he had begun to love as soon as he heard them. “Dinah... I want to come with you...” he groaned in a plea between his moans. “Fill you up with all of me..” he continued, his moans getting louder as he was close. “I’m yours..” he promised again in a fleeting moan, his shoulders trembling to keep himself back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 1:55 pm

Looking him in the eyes, feeling his tender strokes against her insides and hearing his moans overwhelmed her with emotions. She felt her eyes getting wet as she felt so strongly connected to him. She answered his moans with her own. He did this to her body, he was the one who made her sing like this, and that was more than she could have ever asked for. She felt him hit something that made her cry out in pleasure, gasping for air as she felt him continue to hit that spot. His groaning plea made her wonder what he meant, but she had a hunch. ”I-I’m yours,” she repeated back to him in a sweet moan. That’s when the domino effect happened and she felt herself tighten around his member, a rush from the high brushing through her system before she felt him pulsate inside her. She shivered at the feeling, his seed warm and she felt a mixture of being scared and being safe at the same time. Dinah leaned her head back, gasping for air at the feeling, trying to calm herself, but nothing was working right now. Her core was spinning and she felt her body on one hand so weak from this experience, yet so strong after their connection. She didn’t want him to pull out of her, but she knew he had to. Dinah wanted to say something, anything for that matter, but her high was so immense and overpowering that she couldn’t find her words. Instead she pulled him closer, kissing him with tender lips, breathing heavy against his skin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 5:11 pm

As he felt her nearing her high, he couldnt hold back any longer. Feeling her tighten around him made him gasp with pleasure as he let out a soft scream followed by her name as his whole body tensed up in his rush to euphoria. A few panting breaths left his lips as his body felt the shivers stream through him like waves, making his being tremble with satisfaction. He looked down at her and framed her face in his hands as he gasped for air, his thumbs gently brushing her cheeks. He pulled out of her and sighed as he didnt really want to, he wanted to stay connected to her forever if he could. He fell onto the bed next to her and was trying to catch his breath, his mind completely fogged by the high as she pulled him closer. He kissed her with tender lips, pants leaving his lips as he moved his head back to look at her. He moved his arms around her and pulled her even closer, just to feel her skin against his again.
"You'll forever be my mon chéri," he whispered in a promise as he rested his forehead against hers, closing his eyes for a bit to feel the euphoria coursing through his body. He had never thought it would ever feel this good to be with someone, and now she had changed it. Everyone before her seemed like a distant memory of something that had no meaning, replaced by her and her body. He caressed her back as he opened his eyes and placed his chin on top of her head. "I know now that we belong together," he said in a breathy voice that was quite vulnerable to the tone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 11:08 pm

Dinah didn’t know how to describe all of the feelings she had coursing through her veins. Euphoria, relief, happiness, joy, sadness, longing. Everything had melted together and all she could do was feel it. She looked to him, moving closer and feeling his lips against hers made her realize she wasn’t breathing properly. Feeling his skin against hers made her realize the fine layer of sweat both of them wore on top of their skin. His whisper made her giggle, but it came out more as a moany laugh than anything. His skin was warm and soft and she just had to touch it, her fingers running down his chest to his belly button. It was weird to think that it once connected them, but on the other hand this new connection they had found was far greater than she could have imagined. ”I always knew,” she confessed, looking at him with a tender gaze in her eyes. She turned to her side, letting her fingers explore his torso, carefully and gently, as she looked at his face. He was beautiful, and she had always been so jealous of him. Maybe it was because she had always loved him in this way, just didn’t know why or how to communicate it to him. ”Since we were kids I’ve longed to be close to you,” she whispered, placing her forehead against his temple, breathing in his scent that seemed to calm her nerves. ”I asked mother one day why father was keeping you away from me, and she told me it was because you loved me too much,” she whispered, closing her eyes.

”I thought it was odd, because I remember all the nights she had to comfort me as I cried for you in my sleep,” she said, her voice hoarse and close to breaking at the memory. ”She told me that some day I could be allowed to be alone with you, but all I wanted was you to be with me forever. Father tried calming me, but I was screaming at him, crying my eyes out for just a chance of getting you close,” she whispered opening her eyes to look at him again. ”It felt like I was being torn apart, and one night I snuck into your room; our parents were asleep and so were you,” she said, breathing a bit heavier as the memory became a longing from her side. ”I remember you sleeping, whispering my name and as I placed a kiss on your lips you smiled – you never smiled like that, and I knew that father would hurt you if he found me in your bed,” she said. ”I was lucky it was mother that found me, scolding me silently, but she seemed to understand why I wanted to be close to you,” she said ending her story as she looked at his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 11:45 pm

Her confession made him smile as her fingers ran down his chest. It felt so heavenly to feel her touch, he cherished it like nothing else, placing his own hand on her side as he held her close. Her whisper made him frown shortly as she pressed her forehead to his temple, he had never known, or maybe he had been blind by his own longing to notice. The mention of their parents made him clench his jaw for a second, remembering how Baal wasnt shy with his endless scoldings.
He ran his hand down her side as she told him of her memory, looking out into the room before he closed his eyes to listen more intently. It didnt make him happy to hear how she was hurting, he never wanted her to hurt, now knowing that it was partly his fault made a bitter taste spread in his mouth. He sighed as she looked at him and he looked at her with vulnerable eyes. He smiled as she said she had kissed him, lifting his hand on her side to place it on her cheek. So it hadnt been a dream that he had had when they were little, it had truly happened. He had been too sleepy to actually make out if it had been reality, but now he knew. The end of her story made him sigh quietly to himself as he seemed content. "I knew it couldnt have been a dream," he then said with a big smile as he caressed her cheek, kissing her gently on her lips.
He kissed her forehead and pulled the covers over them, tugging her close to him as he closed his eyes, "Get some rest. We have to go early in the morning," he whispered, not really wanting to leave at all, but he knew that if they took too long, Cobbs would find a suitable punishment - And Eaden wasnt too sure that he wanted that. He exhaled deeply and was fairly quick to fall asleep, a small smile lingering on his expression as he drifted off with his love in his arms. If this wasnt what feeling whole was, then he didnt know what whole would be. A part of him could barely comprehend that it had actually happened, it seemed too good to be actually true. So when he woke up, he shot up from the bed, gasping shortly as he looked around to then look at her. A small smile spread on his lips as he felt his eyes water slightly, leaning down over her to place a soft kiss on her lips, "I almost thought it was just a dream. Thank god it wasnt," he murmured softly as he nuzzled his nose on hers, closing his eyes with a soft chuckle.

Getting dressed and leaving the motel was bittersweet. First of all, he had never imagined that they'd make their connection in a moldy old motel of all places, and yet it didnt matter. What mattered is that they had melted together in every sense possible. He grabbed her hand and smiled at her as they made their way to were they always went back to hell. Getting back to that damned realm was suddenly not all that bad. He couldnt help but smile, be happier than usual. Which Cobbs was quick to notice as he greeted them at the portal. The burned tall man looked down at the twins with a deep frown, that only grew as his eyes caught their hands entangled together. "Well would you fucking look at that, huh" he muttered in a cranky tone. Eaden's eyes flared up at the demon's observation and squeezed Dinah's hand as he looked away in shame, big mistake.
Cobbs caught the shame in an instant and starred at him for a while as he was making out what it meant. When it clicked for him, he grabbed the young demon by the collar and flung him away from Dinah, shoving him against a rockwall, as he gritted his teeth, "What have you done to her you little pervert?" he demanded to know with fury, Eaden clenching his jaw at the demon's force around the broken collar. He looked to Dinah and lifted his hand to let her know he could handle it. He looked back at Cobbs and spoke in a strained tone as his vocal chords were being pressed pretty hard, "I'm... giving her... the love she.. deserves.." Getting the words out were pretty hard. Cobbs pulled him away from the wall only to bash him back against it with anger, "Dont try to win me over with your foolish charms, they dont fucking work here in hell," Cobbs said sourly before he flung Eaden over next to Dinah, to then walk over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Did he hurt you? I'll kill him if he did," he said, looking at Eaden with furious eyes. Eaden massaged his throat, gasping for air as he looked up at them with pained eyes. "I'd nev..." - "Shut it, little boy," Cobbs interrupted him before looking at Dinah, he may have looked angry, but it was clear that he was worried.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jun 06, 2019 5:30 am

Feeling him close was all she had ever longed for, just wanting to be with him no matter what way it meant for them. She had always loved her brother, never understood why they couldn’t be closer, but now she understood. She understood why they had kept him away, because they wanted to protect her, but the fact that they were here just showed that no matter what, fate would catch up to you. Eventually what was meant to happen would happen. A rush of happiness rolled over her body as he said he could remember it and she returned the kiss he gave her. His orders about rest made her chuckle, but she was feeling so tired, and falling asleep next to her missing half was what she had always dreamed of. Dinah forced herself to stay awake long enough to watch the first few minutes of his sleep, and smiled to herself as she cuddled herself closer before falling asleep herself. Her dreams were so calming, telling a story of how things were finally in place for both of them.

The sun made it’s way into the darkened room and she felt him bolt up, she whimpered, not fully awake yet. Dinah rubbed her eyes, stretching as she felt his lips against hers. A smile grew on her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her. ”Was it better than a dream?” she whispered, still a bit insecure about everything. As they got dressed she took one last look at her brother in his naked form and found a scarf to hide the love marks he had planted on her neck and upper body. Not that she wanted to hide it, but she knew that Eaden could be in trouble if Cobbs saw. She enjoyed feeling Eaden’s warm fingers entangled with hers, and stepping through the portal she smiled at Cobbs as he greeted them. At first she didn’t realize what was going on before her brother was being forced away from her, and she felt her anger in her starting to boil. She had finally gotten him back, and now they wanted to tear them apart again. ”Cobbs,” she pleaded as she watched Eaden’s gesture. She held back, following his wishes before Eaden was slammed into the wall again. She looked away, feeling guilty, because she was part of the reason as to why he was getting hurt right now. As soon as Eaden was by her side she reached for his hand, but Cobbs was quick to place a hand on her shoulder. Cobbs had always been good to her, making sure she was safe, but he had his ways.

”He didn’t hurt me,” she admitted, her eyes on the eyes in front of her. She had never been afraid of Cobbs nor how he looked. Maybe it came with the fact that death followed her, and his face reminded her of what death could do to a body, even a soul. ”I initiated it, so if anyone should be punished it should be me,” she said, tears starting to come to her eyes. She didn’t regret what they had done, to her it had been beautiful. She reached for Eaden’s hand and entangled their fingers again. ”Tell me Cobbs, is it really wrong if we both enjoyed it? Is it wrong that I already long to have him close again?” she asked. She honestly wanted to know and she knew that Cobbs was never shy to say his opinion.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 18, 2019 10:09 am

//Out<33??//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)   The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw) - Page 2 Empty

The beginning of our love - Dinah (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» First day of school - Dinah (cw)
» Like a broken record - Dinah
» It's beginning to look a lot like ...
» a new beginning, a new meeting - Zachary
» I don't really know a lot about love

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum