Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Can I exhale for a minute

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Can I exhale for a minute  Empty
IndlægEmne: Can I exhale for a minute    Can I exhale for a minute  EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 7:38 pm

@Lowell <3
Outfit: Link
Semi fortids emne <3
______

Anastasia had spend most of the hours after she got her emotions back, being sorry. She had written letters and planned all this kind of stuff to ease her guilt. it didn't seem to get much better however. Reginald had gotten her back, but she still had to go through every thing all over again. It was like filling up a glass of water and closing the tab just before everything would float over. Going for a walk in the woods seemed like a good idea at the time, but now everything once again just seemed so loud in her mind. She just needed to calm herself down and remind herself that he was back - and that was what mattered the most. She had her brother back.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I exhale for a minute    Can I exhale for a minute  EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 8:21 pm

Outfit

Jasper had ended up in the wrong place. Figures. At least he was in the right time. He thought. He had used quite some time finding his way back to England. It was a long way away from Australia. He had found the house he had gotten used to, but she wasn’t there. Now he was flying in the area near it. He eventually flew towards the forest. He would have recognized her anywhere. He sped up and landed in front of her. He wanted to run her, but he didn’t want to frighten her. He let his wings fold back into his back. He took a step forward and was tackled by a root. He stood back up quickly. ”I’m okay,” he said, primarily meant for himself.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I exhale for a minute    Can I exhale for a minute  EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 8:35 pm

Angel. She wondered why an angel would approach a vampire, but it wasn't till she stopped and just starred at the person coming towards her - that it was her person. Anastasia froze as he landed and folded his wings back in. She knew for sure by his clumsiness. Jasper was the clumsiest person on the planet and no one would react that.
"You are alive?" She just said after starring at him for a while. She had dropped her phone on the ground and felt so confused. "When.. why.. what happened.. how.. why are you here?" That was a lot of questions at once. And it didn't seem to completely kick in at first, but mostly she just needed to let it sink in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I exhale for a minute    Can I exhale for a minute  EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Jasper just nodded to answer her question, which might have been a fact more than an actual question. Oh well. He walked closer to her. ”About a month ago. God’s will, I guess? Well I woke up in 2040 and realized you weren’t there, so I talked with Valeria to find out what was going on.” Jasper was a fast talker himself, so he didn’t have trouble catching all the questions. He saved the last for its own separate sentence though. ”I surely didn’t come back for the bad music.” He walked all the way to her. ”My life was not fulfilled until I met you. I couldn’t let yourself slip through my fingers.”
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I exhale for a minute    Can I exhale for a minute  EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 9:15 am

She was still frozen. So confused. It seemed unreal, was she dreaming? Valeria knew.. maybe that was the reason she hadn't spoken to her so much lately. Maybe she had thought he didn't make it through the portal? Lots of theories and thoughts circled around in her mind. Anastasia chuckled a little by his comment about the music. He walked all the way to her, and she took a deep breath in before letting her hands land on his cheeks. To feel his skin to make sure he was real. Her eyes were starting to fill up with the bloody tears.
"I thought I lost you," her voice cracked, "I thought I.. I.." the tears rolled over her eyes and painted her skin red by the trace of the tears. she wrapped herself around him, just begging for this to be real and not some sort of trick. Her heart was beating like crazy.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I exhale for a minute    Can I exhale for a minute  EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 1:48 pm

Jasper had time to prepare for this. She hadn’t, so he understood why she was confused. He put his own hand on hers when she embraced his face. He wiped away the tears from her cheeks with his other hand. He put his arms around her holding her close. ”I’m here. I’m not lost,” he whispered and enjoyed having her close again. He pulled a little out of the hug and looked at her. He used his thumbs to wipe away the bloody tears. ”I wish you didn’t have to live through that,” he said referring to everything that had happened. He had met Jamie at the house who in high lights, had told what had been going on in his absence. He wished he could have been there for her.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I exhale for a minute    Can I exhale for a minute  EmptyFre Maj 24, 2019 2:07 pm

Feeling his arms around her, made her feel something she hadn’t for a while. She felt like she was whole again. Anastasia breathes out, feeling her hands shaking a little as the emotions she still felt was on extreme compared to normal. He pulled her a little bit out and she looked at him. Anastasia collected herself and swallowed her emotions a little.
”We don’t always get our wishes granted.. but sometimes we do,” she answered with a hoarse cracked voice. She took a deep breath in, and didn’t take her eyes of him. She was so scared that If she even blinked, he would be gone. So she starred for a little while, just looking at him. ” Sorry for starring.. I guess I’m just afraid to look away.. I don’t want to lose you again.” she whispered softly.

Sidst rettet af Anastasia Lør Maj 25, 2019 9:32 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I exhale for a minute    Can I exhale for a minute  EmptyLør Maj 25, 2019 9:28 am

Jasper put his hands on her upper arms. He just wanted to feel her. He too, wasn’t sure if she was real. Heaven was not a bad place, but it had a way showing you the best parts of your life. Anastasia had shown up frequently, which made him fear this was just another illusion. He wanted her to be real. ”I suppose we do,” he said and smiled at her. She was looking at him, but he didn’t mind. He didn’t want to take his eyes of her as well. ”I won’t go away.” He brushed some hair away from her cheek. ”I’ll prove it. Close your eyes,” he suggested. If she did, he would lean forward slightly, letting his lips touch hers in a brief moment, before he pulled away again.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I exhale for a minute    Can I exhale for a minute  EmptyLør Maj 25, 2019 9:41 am

It was so surreal, people didn't just return from death like that. But it wasn't the first time she had heard about human turning into angels after they died. And Jasper had always been one of the good ones. I won't go away, he brushed some of her hair away from her face. The touch of his warm skin against hers made her shiver. Anastasia gave him a quick nod, she trusted him - but she was so scared of closing her eyes - what if he was gone when she opened them? However she convinced herself to do it. She closed her eyes and breathed out. As soon as their lips touched, it was like she could finally breathe again - that the brick that had stopped the world from spinning suddenly was removed. It was short, and as he pulled away she opened her eyes. He was still there. Anastasia could now rest her shoulders. A smile showed on her lips, before she grabbed his face once more and kissed him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can I exhale for a minute    Can I exhale for a minute  Empty

Can I exhale for a minute
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» 60 heartbeats every minute
» Last minute shopping
» The world changing in less than a minute.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: