Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea   This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 1:44 pm

She smiled as he mentioned her soul and looked down as he described souls being consumed by madness. Part of her was scared that she might one day turn mad from the work she did, but another part thought that she would die before she could ever get that far. She looked up at him again and nodded at his mention about education. Apparently they shared that view at least. ”It’s just nice to have something to keep you grounded,” she said with a smile. As a demon he would have had the opportunity to get so many degrees. She wondered if he had done that or he had just chosen not to. ”Is your sister a demon too?” she asked, maybe a little blantantly. She wasn’t good at being indirect and preffered just to cut straight to the chase. She smiled however at the thought of a small girl lighting up at the sight of her big brother. It just reminded her of her and Ace. She couldn’t hold back a laugh as he teasingly asked if the rest she knew were dead and just held her stomach while laughing. ”Maybe,” she said between her laughs. Her green eyes fell on his grey and for a second she thought she felt her heart skip a beat. A bit flustered she looked down, wondering what that feeling might have been. ”It’s been a while since I’ve actually laughed like this,” she admitted and placed a piece of stray hair behind her ear and looked back to him again. Baal had appeared out of no-where and made her day so strange and brighter. He had spoken about having darkness in him, but all she had seen up till now was a kind soul trying to do his best.

The food arrived and she looked at Baal’s disgusted facial expression with a sigh. That didn’t stop her, however from offering a piece of her waffle. She watched him gulp it down, and felt herself looking a bit longer at his lips than she normally would. She swallowed and waited for his explaination, and when it came she looked at him with a grin. His way of explaining it didn’t sound pleasant, so why was he even eating the burger, or accepting her waffle offer? ”Rancid? Oh you clearly have no idea what kind of masterpiece you have just swallowed,” she said pointing her fork at him and moving it down to grab another bite for herself. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the taste. ”To me it’s soft like a pillow with the sweet syrup dancing around my tongue,” she said, still closed eyes as she tried to explain it. ”The waffle is firm at first, but starts to soften and almost melt, and as I chew the syrup gets pushed out giving me a small treat – and don’t even get me started on the whipped cream,” she said and opened her eyes looking at Baal as he leaned his elbows on the table. She placed her fork down and grabbed his burger, taking a bite and smiled at him. ”The burger is savoury, the bread a little sweet, but it only adds to the salty flavour of the pickles and beef,” she said placing the burger back on his plate, sucking some ketchup off of one of her finger. ”And the ketchup, it’s like a half sweet half savoury dressing, making the burger come together,” she said and looked at his eyes. She shook her head and chuckled silently.

”I’m explaining food flavors to a demon, what has this day turned into?” she chuckled to herself and took another bite of the waffle. ”I’m sad that you can’t taste what I can, but I guess I can’t change it,” she said with a sad smile. She wanted him to taste it, because she loved food. She had afterall eaten a lot of it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea   This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 2:58 pm

"I get that. I have never really used my time on earth for educational growth. Instead I slumped into the world of books, reading my way to understanding most things," he explained with a smile. Maybe she'd reveal whether she was fond of books too. Was it odd to keep his hopes up?
"She's an angel. I was once like her, but something happened that caused me to come back as a demon. It would be odd for the devil to birthe demons when he himself is still an angel," he then said and smiled slightly. But it was clear that he wasnt much for explaining his origin at the moment. It was a sad story that he didnt quite understand, and the last thing he wanted was to ruin the good mood that was going on here.
Buffy bursting out in laughter so intense that she held her stomach, made Baal feel like his heart was melting. God that was a beautiful laugh that she had, it was like music to his ears. "It's a entrancing laugh," it flew out of him to his surprise. He widened his eyes shortly before he laughed at himself for not having a better grip on himself. It just seemed like she was pulling his walls apart rendering him defenseless to his emotions.

He listened with a look of wonder in his eyes as she explained what she was tasting. He liked hearing her explanation, how compassionately she used her words to describe the feeling. It made him almost sad that he couldnt understand where those flavours came from, and yet he sat there with his head in his hand and stared at her with dreamy eyes. When she grabbed his burger, he moved his arm slightly so she could take it and watched her pretty lips close around it as she took a bite. He starred a bit too long and moved his eyes away when he realized. He listened to her words and couldnt help but to grin at another string of compassionate words about the flavour. "You make me regret being a demon," he then said as he smiled.
When she seemed to find it silly that she was explaining human food to a demon, he chuckled and shook his head, "I explained souls to you, partly," he argued with the smile staying as it was. He narrowed his eyes at her sad smile and shrugged, "It's enough to see how happy it makes you," he said in a slight charm as he leaned a bit on his hand. He looked down at the burger again and flared his nostrils at the thought of finishing it, "I cant eat anymore of it, though. It seems like it's growing in size for every bite I take," - "Sorry I couldnt eat the food you've offered me," he then said with a apologetic smile. At least he tried? Right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea   This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 3:58 pm

”I like reading, but I don’t get to do it often – besides homework that is,” she said with a small giggle. She looked to the table as she searched her brain from what she had read last. ”I’m not a book coniseur, but I like most stuff; the last book I finished was ’The World According to Garp’,” she said with a small chuckle. It was a weird book, she knew that, but she had always found it so different because of it. At the mention of his sister she smiled. An angel from hell sounded weird, but it did make sense somewhat. Lucifer was known in the stories as the fallen angel, not a demon, but she did wonder how Baal would have been as an angel. It was clear he didn’t want to go into details about his past, and she honestly didn’t blame him. Laughing felt good, better than most feeling she had felt lately, and Baal’s comment made her cheeks grow a pale pink color, but laughed again.

She couldn’t shake the feeling of wanting him to look at her so dreamy always. He seemed so calm and relaxed, yet she didn’t notice his small stare at her lips as she had closed her eyes. She felt a bit stupid explaining flavors like this, but he argued that he had explained the taste of souls and she shrugged at the mention. She chose to ignore his words, because he hadn’t chosen to be demon, just like she hadn’t chosen to be a human. His charming words made her lean on the table herself, looking at him. Was this what flirting was like? It felt like it and it probably looked like it. As he broke their eyecontact she followed his look down to his burger and she chuckled. ”It’s fine – I won’t force you to do anything you don’t like,” she said taking another bite of her waffle, licking away some of the syrup from the corner of her mouth. ”Besides, then I don’t have to share,” she said teasingly.

As she had finished most of the food she leaned back in her seat. ”I think I’m going to explode,” she said placing a hand on her stomach, but she had a smile on her lips. She looked to Baal with a small smile and found her wallet, placing some paper bills by the reciept. As they got up and out in to the night cold she shuddered slightly, but was happy that her apartment wasn’t far away. She still felt the odd need to hold his hand, but tried to ignore it as she looked up to his grey eyes. ”Do you have a phone or something?” she asked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea   This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 4:24 pm

His hopes werent crushed when she said she didnt read often, it would make sense with what seemed to be her hunting the supernatural-schedule. He listened to her as she listed the book she last read and made a contemplating expression, "I havent read that one, but I guess I'll add it to my list," he said with a smile as he made a note in his head to remember it. "But if you ever need help with homework, I could help you. I might know a thing or two that could help with whatever you're doing. But I am utterly useless in chemistry," he then said and chuckled. The offer was genuine, he would probably read up on whatever subject she needed the help for, if she ever took up his offer.
He laughed heartily as she said she didnt have to share, "And what if I get a taste for rancid flavours? You'd be bound to share with me then," he teased her back with a smile. He really liked her company, it was oddly refreshing and free from the drama he had experienced in the last couple of weeks. Sure the soul fragment he had regained wasnt happy about it, but demons had a need for something peaceful once in a while like everyone else. He watched her with happy eyes as she was done eating and his grin was filled with joy, "Was it worth it, though?" he asked rather curiously, but even if it wasnt worth it for her, he felt it was worth watching her eat her human food. He had learned something new about them and he felt head over heels at the explanation she had given.

As they stepped out, he was quick to notice her shiver. Without saying a word, he pulled off his shirt and handed it to her. He was wearing a tank top underneath that had a tight fit to his body, exposing his arms that where all covered in his marks. He wasnt going to let her refuse, "Take it. I can handle the cold," he assured her with a smile and the cold didnt really bother him. He wasnt going to get sick either way, demons didnt catch diseases like humans, and the ones they could were definitely not caused by the cold weather. He smiled as she asked for his phone and raised his eyebrow with a charming smile, "Are you asking for my number?" he teased her and poked her gently with his elbow. He stuck his hand down in his pocket and pulled out his phone that he handed to her, "I rarely use it though," he then said with a shrug. He hadnt really grasped the whole purpose of social media, but he understood how texts and phonecalls worked - Which was more than enough for him.
She would probably notice the lack of apps that confirmed the claim that Baal didnt care for social media. "I still have a landline hanging around at my house. Call me old fashioned, if you'd like," he then said as he chuckled at himself and stuck his hands in his pockets as he looked at her. Were they really to part ways now? Did he want that? He already longed for their next meet, which made him a bit uneasy, moving his eyes to the ground as she had his phone.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea   This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 5:32 pm

She smiled as he took her book recomendation, and felt a bit bad that she hadn’t mentioned something cooler to read. But perhaps he had already read so much that it was only the weird books left. He even offered help with her home work and she chuckled slightly. ”I could always use a tutor, but for now it’s fine,” she said looking him in the eye. She was happy to hear him offer his help, but she wasn’t going to demand it. That would be a bit selfish, but he had offered anyways. At his tease her face lit up and she chuckled as he laughed. His laughter was so welcome to her, and it fueled her like nothing else. Being full on food she just nodded at his question and smiled a bit drowsy. ”I think I might go into a food coma if I don’t get some fresh air,” she said getting up and stepping outside. Him offering his shirt was weird, but she took it nonetheless and pulled it close around her body. His scent lingered on his clothes and she looked at the more exposed body of his. The tattoos swirling around his pale skin, leaving not much of his real skin color visible. Him answering a question with a question made her giggle, yet she nodded. She took his phone as he handed it to her and snapped a quick picture of herself and added it with her number to his phone. She handed it back to him with a crooked smile on her lips.

”You are problably way too old for me,” she said in teasing and chuckled at the thought. She wasn’t going to ask him about his age, as it seemed rude. ”My apartment is this way,” she said pointing down the road. She didn’t know if she was ready to say goodbye, but she had to get home and get some sleep before classes tomorrow. ”Would it be too rude to ask you to follow me home?” she said with a smile as she looked down to his hands that were in his pockets. She wanted to hold his hand again, but also felt guilty about it. He just added some calmness to this whole situation and maybe that was what she craved right now. ”I mean I am a big strong woman who can walk herself home, but walking with someone always makes time pass faster,” she said with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea   This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 5:58 pm

He smiled as she said she could always use a tutor. "Just say the words, and I'll help in whatever way I can," he assured her once again with a smile. And it was the truth.
When she mentioned a food coma, he made a contemplating expression as he never really had gotten an understanding of the concept. It probably was that they had eaten more than their stomachs could handle, but he didnt dare to ask, thinking that she would see him as somewhat dumb. He felt dumb for not knowing that was. He rose as she got up and followed her out.
He looked at her as she snapped a photo of herself and added her number to it. He looked at his phone as she handed it to him and then looked up at her with a crooked smile. He tapped his phone with two of his fingers, as he chuckled "Sure, I would have definitely forgotten what you looked like," he said in a clear sarcasm before he shook his head at his own words. Like he would forget her that easily.
He scrunched his nose with a smile on his lips as she teased him back by mentioning his age. He thought about it for a while before he shrugged and sighed, "You're probably right," he said and narrowed his eyes at her for a bit. Maybe it was true, he wasnt even sure how old he had gotten at this point of his life. He turned his head to where she was pointing when she told him what way her apartment was and a rush of feelings made him scared at the thought of parting now. He got a saddened smile on his face but her question made it light up to a happier smile as he shook his head, "Not at all," he said and looked at her. Her next words made him laugh as he gave her a suspicious look with his eyes, "A strong woman, yes. But you do also have a concussion, so I think it's fair to say that I could at least make sure that you got home safely," he said as he pulled out his hands and opened his arm so she could slid her hand in between his arm and body. He started walking in her pace as he smiled softly, "This has been quite the evening," he then said as he looked at her with a little smile, "I was confirmed in the fact that I still despise your kind's food and you found out that you could befriend a demon," he then said with a teasing smile at his last words.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea   This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 8:12 pm

His tease about her taking a picture made her put on a chocked expression and laughed. ”Have I made such an unremarkable introduction?” she asked raising an eyebrow at him. She had a hard time reading his face for a second, but she didn’t mean his age as an insult. Far from it. His face lighting up at the request of walking her home made her heart skip a beat and she looked down as he spoke about her concussion. Partly she was greatful of the fact he had even hung around her for this long. She placed her hand on his arm and walked closer than usual to him. She told herself that it was because his body heat helped her, but maybe there was something underneath it? It was hard to tell at this moment. His words made her nod and she looked up at him with a small grin on her face as he teased her. A small laugh escaped her lips and she looked ahead as they walked. ”So what you are saying is that you haven’t learned anything new today?” she asked with a teasing grin on her face. The walk wasn’t long, and it felt even shorter as they kept a small talk going on their way. She stopped as they reached her apartment complex, and she removed her hand from his arm and took off his shirt, handing it to him with a smile. ”Thanks,” she said and felt a little awkward now. What was she supposed to say? She bit her lip as she looked at him and walked a bit closer, placing a kiss against his cheek, before stepping back with a shy smile. She wasn’t good at goodbyes or anything like that and just nodded slightly before turning around to lock herself in. ”I guess I’ll see you around?” she said and turned her face a bit hopeful to look at his face, before she moved into the hallway and up to her flat.

//Out <33//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea   This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 8:53 pm

"Far from it," he assured her with a smile and shook his head. If she only knew, but somehow he stayed away from thinking about it too long, as a memory appeared in his mind that didnt make him all that happy. He did however not show it and smiled as he watched where they were walking.
"Hmmmm. I've learned that strong women can still throw off a few sassy remarks even if they have a concussion," he then said thoughtfully. Truly it wasnt the only thing he had learned, but he didnt dare think about how easily she had sneaked under his skin and made him feel all sorts of feelings through their short time together. He looked at her as they stopped and narrowed his eyes as she handed him his shirt, "Keep it," he insisted with a smile, "It would only give me a reason to drop by soon. It's my favorite shirt," he said as he scratched his neck and felt a little awkward himself. He hated goodbye's with a burning passion, and this one seemed way sourer than all the others. He felt her kiss on his cheek and had a halfly baffled expression at how it made him feel as he watched her step back.
He exhaled deeply as she turned to the door and really wanted to say anything, like dont leave me, let's hang out anyway, but he couldnt bring himself to do it. Her words made him smile a little yet his eyes were kind of sad, "You will," he said as he stuck his hands in his pocket and watched her go inside. He stood there for a while, with a puzzled expression at his own behaviour before he shook his head and looked at the door she went through again with a crooked smile. He was definitely hoping that they would meet again.

// Over and done <333
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea   This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea - Page 2 Empty

This isnt what it looks like - Boadicea
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Sometimes sitting by isnt an option
» So this was unexpected - Boadicea (cw)
» Something's completely off - Boadicea
» I cant fight the darkness in me - Boadicea
» Unsettling news - Boadicea

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Bymidten :: Parken-
Gå til: