Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You only live once - Dean og Astra

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

You only live once - Dean og Astra Empty
IndlægEmne: You only live once - Dean og Astra   You only live once - Dean og Astra EmptyFre Maj 03, 2019 11:23 pm

@Dean og @Astra

Why was he on the castle? He wasnt sure. He loooked around and exhaled quietly as he grabbed his beer and took a big gulp, "I dont really get the whole love stuff, who even cares about that?" he asked rather carelessly. It had taken him a while to get at this point at souldemons didnt get the drunk-euphoria like the rest, but it was still there. He must have had a lot. The bottles on the counter were too many to count. "Just tell me," he demanded as he looked at Dean.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: You only live once - Dean og Astra   You only live once - Dean og Astra EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 9:22 pm

Dean didn’t really know how he ended up here, but one thing had led to another and now he was hanging out with Baal and Astra drinking beer. He pointed his beer bottle towards Baal and shook his head lightly. “Dude. I’m the worst person to ask. My love status is heartbreak,” he said with a small laugh and took a swig of his beer. “Sometimes I wonder if all girls are cold bitches,” he said with a shrug before he looked at Astra. “No offense,” he said as his smile slightly fainted away. “Love is complicated anyway, so you’re probably wise to not care about it,” he said. “Who are you guys crushing on at the moment?” he asked curiously and looked at them both.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You only live once - Dean og Astra   You only live once - Dean og Astra EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 10:07 pm

Astra giggled as she has had far more than was good. How did she stumble into these two guys again? She had no idea. The night had been a blurry event and she took another swing of her bottle before she listened to Baal’s words. At Dean’s wonder she grabbed her stomach and started laughing hard. ”I swear I’m going to be dead soon,” she said and sat down on one of the benches a little awkwardly, not fully in control of her small stature. ”Love is weird and fun and stupid and hurts and I fucking hate it,” she said, rambling off and emptied her bottle, tossing it through the garden, breaking on impact with a statue. ”Woops,” she mumbled and shook her head. Dean’s question made her giggle. ”I slept with my half-sisters ex-boyfriend; and she’s going to hang me by my ankles, drain me from blood and torture me for the rest of eternity – haven’t really found the time for crushes,” she said and layed down on the bench, dizzy. She felt so dizzy, but the stars were so bright.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You only live once - Dean og Astra   You only live once - Dean og Astra EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 10:19 pm

"Well you're the only one who's heart actually have a purpose," he then said as he listened to Dean's statement about women. "I could never say that about a woman. But I can see your point," he said as Dean asked of who they were crushing on. He shook his head and couldnt really bring himself to say it, "You know who," he just said in a dark tone and tried to shrug his drunken anger off. But drunken emotions could change in heartbeats, making every feeling that stronger but not last long.
As Astra threw the bottle, he followed it with a drowsiness to his eyes. He really was shitfaced, and couldnt hold back a deep laughter from the bottom of his stomach at the impact with the statue, putting a hand on his stomach as he looked back at Astra, "Perfect aim," he complimented her yet he soon went back to his dark expression as she explained her story. He lifted her feet and placed himself on the bench, letting her feet rest on his thighs as he leaned back and exhaled deeply. "I've lived for over a thousand years and never felt love, not like this. And even though I made the choice to leave her behind, I still feel like my heart is breaking into a thousand pieces," he explained and made a gesture towards heaven, "He who loves, have everything to lose. He who follows love shall drown in his sadness and despair," he then poetically said as he sighed and ran his fingers through the curls.
"You had that thing with Karmena, didnt you?" he then blantantly asked as he looked at Dean.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: You only live once - Dean og Astra   You only live once - Dean og Astra EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 10:59 pm

Astra’s laughter only made him laugh even more. “Fuck yeah,” he said when Astra expressed her hate for love. Sometimes it was good, but lately it had only been a bad feeling to have. Baal said he couldn’t call a girl a bitch, but then again, he probably hadn’t experienced a girl cheating on him. When Dean tried to take another sip of his beer, Astra threw her bottle to hit a statue and he couldn’t help but spit some of the beer out as he had to laugh. He quickly looked to her when she admitted that hse had slept with her half-sister’s ex-boyfriend. “Damn! We can’t have that. Your secret is safe with me,” he promised and sent her a smile, before he just looked out into the garden. Dean was still standing up, though his balance wasn’t the greatest. “I know how you feel,” he said with a sorrowful tone and gazed at the fountain. At least it was comforting to know that he wasn’t the only one with a broken heart and he wondered if it would ever heal. Baal got all poetic which made Dean smile again. “That’s deep,” he said and looked at Baal. That’s when he asked him about Karmena and Dean sighed. “Yes. I still can’t get her out of my mind,” he admitted and hated how hard it was for him to forget her. “But she doesn’t love me back so fuck me,” he said and moved his arms out to the sides. “It would’ve never worked out anyway,” he said and shook his head. He drank more of his beer and turned his brown eyes towards Astra who was laying on the bench now. “Tell me how you avoid getting a crush on anyone,” he demanded. Maybe it was because she was a vampire, but he would take anything that could help him get over Karmena.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You only live once - Dean og Astra   You only live once - Dean og Astra EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 11:31 pm

”Thanks, you should see me hit stuff when I’m sober,” she said with a sly grin as she layed down. She just let Baal move her leg and smiled to herself looking at the sky. Her eyes went to Dean as he promised to keep her safe and she shook her head. ”Letting a pretty little wolf like you get hurt would just hurt me more,” she teased and pointed at him while her finger moved in circles. She looked back on the sky as Baal spoke. ”I might steal that for a song,” she said and poked Baal’s arm with her finger. The boys spoke about their girl troubles, but she just listened. She didn’t mind. ”Now I’m not an expert, but time travel is stupid to fuck with – what if you ended up being your girlfriends grandpa?” she said a bit slurry and sat up. Her legs were still planted on Baal’s lap and she gestured for Dean to sit down. As he did she layed back again, resting her head in his lap and looking at the sky. ”It’s easy not getting crushes if you tell yourself you’re not worthy of love,” she said and shrugged. A small hic escaped her lips and she giggled again. ”I was in love with a prince once – the most dreamy eyes I had ever seen and his soul was beautiful,” she said dreamy looking at the sky. ”He accepted me for my bloodlust, and he taught me so much about humanity,” she let out a sigh and shook her head. ”But in life you have to make choices; I had a choice to stay with him, the love of my life in a world I didn’t belong, or in freedom where everything just seemed more dull,” she said and looked at Dean with a sad smile. ”I knew I couldn’t be his, I was a girl with no titles, nothing to offer … If only I had known who my father was I would have tried harder,” she said. If you love her let her go, she sang with her almost hypnotizing voice and looked back at the sky.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You only live once - Dean og Astra   You only live once - Dean og Astra EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 8:25 pm

"Steal away. It's yours," he then said with a slight drunken smirk and shook his head.
Baal sighed as Dean said that he couldnt forget about Karmena, "It's like they enter our lives, light up this hope of something deep and meaningful... And then they take it away, just to leave this hole of emptiness," he then said as he moved his head up to the sky and looked at the stars, listening to Astra's story as he watched the stars. He remembered the first time he met Karmena, the lost little vampire that just sat and watched the stars, with the saddest eyes he had ever seen. And yet he felt a part of him regretting parting ways with them all. He knew that Karmena hadnt been happy about it, even though the two were easy to fight and Karm kicking his ass over and over again, they were still somewhat good friends. He exhaled deeply and felt his eyes close by themselves from being shitfaced. Astra's singing was beautiful and he turned his head to her with closed eyes, "Your voice is beautiful," he complimented her and opened his eyes slightly.
"Regaining the part of my lost soul made me remember that I couldnt go and meddle in with the kids from the future, because it's truly pointless. If there even was a slither of a chance with Ana, time would have ripped it out of our hands eventually," he then said as he looked to Astra again. "I'm sorry about your prince. But I cant believe that a pretty girl like you wont find something better. There is always something better, at least for pretty girls," he then said. Maybe it was a sexist assumption, but he felt it was somewhat true. He turned his eyes to the sky again. "You're both so young.... With all opportunities for love.." he said as he couldnt help but giggle, because he looked quite young himself. But he was sure they wouldnt believe him if he told them how old he really was. He went quiet as he just stared at the stars with blank eyes for a while.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: You only live once - Dean og Astra   You only live once - Dean og Astra EmptySøn Maj 05, 2019 9:31 pm

He giggled at her calling him a pretty little wolf. “I think you mean the big bad wolf,” he corrected her and howled at the moon. He looked into the distance for a second, as being a grandpa seemed so far in the future. Anyway, she had a point. "I'll definitely stick to girls from the present now," he said thoughtfully and sat down on the bench when she gestured him to. He ran his fingers through her hair in gentle movements, while he listened to them both. Everyone told him that he deserved better, so Dean had believed it and wanted a love that wasn't destined to be. “Then convince me. Tell me I don’t deserve to be loved,” he said and looked down at Astra. It would make his life a whole lot easier if he could avoid getting feelings for anyone.

He agreed with everything Baal said. “Exactly. I want the hole in my chest to be filled with meaning again,” he said. His life had felt like a big canyon that he wasn’t able to get out of and he was barely surviving.
He leaned back and gazed at the stars while Astra told about her prince. He smiled a bit at Baal's compliments because it sounded like flirting to him. Not that he cared. They were all drunk and heartbroken, and for the first time it was nice to hang out with two who seemed to understand him.“ I agree. Guys will be falling head over heels in love with you,” he said and sent her a smile as he removed his hand from her head and watched the stars again. But it felt more like they were dancing, because of how wasted he was.

They were right about Karmena being a bad idea and it helped him realize this as they shared their stories. “You are right. If it’s meant to be it’ll be,” he said. At least that was the mindset he needed to have to try to get over the girls he had lost. He was still young and had his whole life ahead of him. He drank the last of his beer and burped before he tried to hit the same statue as Astra, but instead it landed on the soft grass, so it didn’t even break. "Dang," he said and shrugged his shoulders.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: You only live once - Dean og Astra   You only live once - Dean og Astra EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 9:08 pm

Pretty big bad wolf,” she said with a grin and giggled as he howled at the moon. Astra smiled at Baal and listened to his words, nodding a bit. She agreed with what he said and breathed out. As he sat down she smiled at the fact he played with her hair and she closed her eyes breifly. ”I can’t tell you that, little wolf,” she said opening her eyes and looking at Dean with a sad look in her eyes. ”I’m the worst liar in the world,” she said shaking her head. As Baal complimented her voice she laughed shortly. ”I should sound good, it’s my job,” she laughed and layed her head back in Dean’s lap. Baal and Dean were clearly feeling bad for themselves and she sat up, jumped to her feet and stood a bit, swaying to get her balance. ”Now you two pretty young kids better listen when mama’s talking,” she said pointing at herself, slurring her words a bit. She looked to Baal and placed a hand on his shoulder, mostly for balance purpose.

”You, mister dark emo demon, are the most wonderful person I’ve ever met – and I’ve met too many to count at this point, so just trust me on this,” she said and moved her attention to Dean, placing a gentle hand on his cheek. ”And you are so young and sweet to be full of heartache over a girl you barely knew,” she said and stood up, placing her hands on her hips. ”How long did you know those girls who have broken your hearts? Are you going to let them rule your life and make you not seek out happiness ever again?” she asked and started having hiccups. She giggles, trying to stay upright. ”I know my heart is broken right now, but am I going to let that stop me from seizing my life and doing something? NO!” she said, maybe yelling her no a bit too loud and started shushing at herself as she giggled. ”You two deserve love and happiness, even if it doesn’t feel like that right now – I know because I’ve lived through this feeling and I have survived far more times than I want to count,” she said with a genuine smile. She watched the glass flask fly and smiled as he missed.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You only live once - Dean og Astra   You only live once - Dean og Astra Empty

You only live once - Dean og Astra
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» To live by medicine is to live horribly [TW]
» Singing in the park ~ Astra
» So this is where I'll live from now on [xxx]
» What a mad world we live in
» Better to fight for something, than to live for nothing

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum