Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Singing in the park ~ Astra

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Singing in the park ~ Astra Empty
IndlægEmne: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 10:33 am

Place: A park in Gaia.
Surroundings: Nearly nobody out. You can hear cars in the distance and a few people talking now and again.
Time: 22.23.
Weather: It's one of the warmer nights, but still not the warmest. It's a little windy.
Topic to: @Astra <3
Outfit

It had been about a week since he had been turned into a werewolf. The first few days, he didn't feel much different, other than the fact that he didn't heal as quickly. Now he was better at controlling his senses. He had thought about what Vanya told him, about reading about the transformation. He no longer had access to the Mikaelson's wealth of knowledge, so he has to look elsewhere. So there he was, sitting under the only street lamp he was able to find, reading and listening to music. Although he was beginning to think, Twilight might not be best way to learn about werewolves. They did seem more romanticized than the real life thing. He knew that for a fact. Some might ask why he was sitting out in the dark instead of reading at home. There was a simple explanation. He had shared that home with the one girl he was meant to love, to protect. And now she was dead and everything there reminded him of her. He sighed after he had reread the same line multiple times. His focus had been ruined. Instead he closed his eyes and disappeared into the music. Without really noticing, he began singing the song playing in his headphones. He usually didn't sing for people. It was too personal for him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 10:49 am

Outfit

Astra kicked a rock a little to hard and it flew through the air hitting a car in the distance. Woops. She was used to her strength, but sometimes she forgot. Maybe she was just bad at being a vampire, not having grown up with that race. She had gotten her genes from her father, but she had just met him. To be honest she was still in disbelief about the whole ordeal. Her mother had died six months ago today and she looked up at the sky. Gaia wasn’t a town she was very familiar with, but Felicity had shown her a basic map once. She was lost, but she didn’t really care. As she walked she got to a park and looked around for a bit. Astra had always felt more calm in the dark, it just had that effect on her. Darkness was meant for mystery and adventure, something she had always been in search of since her childhood years. She took a few steps and heard a low voice singing. Maybe it was a work habbit but she went in the direction of the voice, humming along in harmony. Ok, definately a work habbit. She stopped as she saw the lonely lamp post shining down on a guy in the ground. He looked familiar.

”Jayden?” she called out a little confused. When had she last seen him? Maybe back when Felicity and him were still together. She caught his scent and was a bit confused. He didn’t smell like she remembered, but things happened in this world that you couldn’t explain. Besides, dobbelgangers were always an option, right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 11:29 am

Jayden became aware that someone was around. He could smell them. God, what a weird thought to have. He instantly stopped his singing. He didn’t pay much attention to them. He knew what vampire smelled like, so he thought they may be out for a late snack. He wouldn’t judge. He opened his eyes when someone said his name. He couldn’t really see her from the distance – unless he was using his supernatural sight, but that felt like a waste. He put his headphones into his pocket and walked towards the voice. He could see her better now. He remembered her being around Felicity. They hadn’t talked that much. Call him self-centered, but he was pretty sure Felicity had told Astra about him. ”Oh hey,” he said and drummed against the books cover. He wasn’t really sure how to act around her. ”How are you?” He asked. He was terrible at small talk. He usually just jumped straight to the flirting, but he was a little hesitant with Astra. He was not a bad guy, just bad at making choices. He had done some dumb shit, which had ended hurting Felicity. Flirting with Astra might be another one of those. He sent her a smile that just looked awkward, because he tried so hard not to be charming or flirty, that it seemed forced. ”I have a weird question for you,” he started out. ”Do you own any books about werewolves?” It was a long shot, but he was desperate. He was terrified of what would happened doing the next full moon.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 11:57 am

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, because he honestly looked constipated as he spoke. Quickly she glanced down herself to make sure she didn’t have something weird on her, that made her look stupid. Nothing caught her eye as she looked at Jayden again. Him asking how she was made her shrug, because she honestly didn’t know. ”Well… Turns out Felicity finally has a sister she likes, but I think I’m good,” she said with a small grin. Of course she was reffering to herself, but she had not really told any other people than her supposed father and Felicity. Calmly she bit her lip and decided to walk closer. He seemed off. Well, maybe it was because Astra knew Felicity, and that made him uncomfortable. ”The sister, being me. Hw about you?” she mumbled shaking her head. It was so weird to have siblings all of a sudden. Her life had always been herself and her mother. It was weird to finally say it out loud. As he said he had a weird question, she honestly thought it would be weirder. A small laugh left her lips, almost a laugh like a musical note.

”I might have a few, but I don’t have many with me to Gaia – Just visiting right now before Hollywood calls me back,” she said with a sad smile. She traveled often and always brought a few books, mostly books she had gotten from her mother describing the different races. ”They’re back at my hotel room, if you dare go there with me – however, I’m kind of lost at the moment, so I couldn’t guide us,” she said laughing a bit and looking away. She could smell the scent of werewolf, and she wondered what had happened to her. Last she could remember was him being a witch, or was she mistaken him for something else back then? Her senses usually never let her down, but there was a first for everything.

”I promise I won’t bite,” she said rolling her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 12:30 pm

Jayden was confused when she looked down herself, but he let it go. There was probably a reason. He frowned when she mentioned another sister. He hadn’t heard about that. But then again, he hadn’t talked with either sister in a while, until recently. And they have been preoccupied by other things to catch up with the latest family drama. ”Good,” he shortly responded when she said she was good. He was surprised when she said she was Felicity’s sister. He hadn’t seen that coming. He rubbed his chin. ”That’s… Something,” he didn’t know what to say. It must be weird to have known something for so long and then find out they’re your sister. ”Quite complicated, to be honest.” Jayden spoke English most of the time, but sometimes a hint of Italian accent slipped through. His mother was Italian and his father British, so his accent was a mix between those two accents. He musical laugh made a smile break out on his lips – a real on this time.
Jayden remembered now she was doing something work in Hollywood, something with music if he wasn’t mistaken. ”How is Hollywood these days?” He had been there before, but not recently. These days he usually travelled between England and Italy. ”Is it weird that I find you being lost adorable?” The conversation seemed to flow a little easier now. He just had to feel her out, see how her standing with him were after everything that went down with Felicity. She didn’t seem to hate him. ”What hotel do you live at?” He did feel he was fairly educated in Gaia, so he might be able to guide them there. ”What if I want you to bite me?” He suggested with a cheeky smile. It was all for fun though. He was almost certain his blood was now poisonous for a vampire.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 1:00 pm

”Yeah, it’s weird – I don’t know if Felicity is going to start hating me just for being a family member now,” she said a bit jokingly, but to be honest she wasn’t sure. Felicity had always had some sort of disdain towards her family, so maybe things would change with Astra now being her sister. She had a small fear of loosing her closest friend, because that would change her life a lot. As he spoke she turned her head to the side, she herself was of Spanish descent, but she had gotten good at hiding her accent. Maybe because she was hanging around a lot of americans. She didn’t mind the accent though, it sounded like home in a weird way. She looked away thinking of her mother, and bit her lip to not show any emotions about it. He spoke again, this time with a very simple question.

”Hollywood is fine, I guess – full of stuck up people only caring about themselves as usual” she said laughing a bit. To be honest when Felicity and Jayden had been together, she had never really given him a second thought, but looking at him she could see how handsome he was. She knew she wasn’t supposed to have those thoughts, especially after what he had done to her best friend way back. His comment made her freeze in her spot, and had she been able to blush, her face would have been as red as a tomato, she was sure of that. ”It’s weird, but I like weird,” she said with a slightly she smile. Was she flirting with him now? Great job Astra, she thought to herself.

”The big hotel in Moonlight Falls, Sin-something,” she said shaking her head not being good at remembering such a small detail. She hadn’t really planned on going on such a long walk, but a vampire didn’t get tired the same way other’s did. Often she would find herself having walked almost out of the state of California, just because she got lost in her thoughts. His cheeky smile and slight flirty remark made her laugh. ”Then you’re going to have a bad time,” she laughed shaking her head as she did. She walked over, holding her hand out to him to give him a hand getting to his feet. Whatever he had done to Felicity was his business, she thought, but still it lingered in her mind as they started walking.

”So, how are you honestly? You kinda dissappeared into thin air back then, so something must have forced you away?” she said. It wasn’t her deal to talk about and maybe he didn’t want to talk about it. She looked around as they walked, as she tried to stay in the same rythm he was walking.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Jayden smiled at her joke. It wasn’t because it wasn’t funny, but it seemed like there was some truth behind it. ”I wouldn’t worry. You have to screw up before she disowns you,” he said with a encouraging smile. He thought back at the times he had haft his downs with Felicity. It still bothered him that he could treat someone like that. A sad expression fell over his face, before she told him she liked weird. ”Well you will like me a lot then,” he said and watched her closer. He had never really watched her as anything but Felicity’s friend, but now it was different. Of course he had seen that she was attractive, but she never been attracted to her, because he had never allowed himself too. Now Felicity had moved on, why shouldn’t he? Maybe her sister what a bad choice though. It was decided, he needed to not get involved with her.
He thought it was endearing she didn’t act like she had everything together. She was lost and didn’t remember where she was staying. ”The Sinclair hotel. Yes, I know where that is.” He stood up when she gave him a hand. ”The night is young,” he said and began leading her towards the hotel. He sighed when she asked how he was. It was hard to talk about. ”I was a witch before, as you might know,” he started out and looked ahead of him. He wasn’t sure he could say anything, if he looked at her. He just needed to act like it was him thinking out loud. ”Part of the reason I could never truly be with Felicity, was because I knew someone else was waiting for me. It wasn’t fair to her. When I finally found my mate, I thought it would be easier for her if I just went away. I think I might have been wrong about that.” He put his hands into his pockets. ”She died recently,” he said and briefly looked at her. ”Abigal was my new mate and I couldn’t handle that on top of her death. So I got myself drunk and was attacked by a werewolf,” he explained. It was still hard for him to get used to. He had lived with magic forever, and now he couldn’t do anything other than turn into a hairy beast. It seemed a little unfair.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 2:35 pm

”Yeah, well I’m good a screwing up, so fingers crossed,” she said with a small laugh. It was true though. Many vampires always seemed to have themselves together, Astra however was maybe born as the wrong species, it felt like that from time to time. Never that she wanted to change her race, but it was weird having this body and not a beating heart. Not that she ever had one, well maybe she did as a kid, but that was so long ago. His sad expression made her crook her head to the side looking at him. His comment made her smile, maybe he wasn’t as bad as Felicity had made him out to be. He didn’t seem like a bad guy, and Felicity had fallen for him after all. Maybe she should just ignore her friend’s words, at least for the time being. She had afterall never heard his side of the story. At the mention of the hotel she clicked with her finger and pointed at him. ”That’s the name!” she said with a kind of embarresed smile. Vampires were known for their great memory, but she only seemed to remember what was important. And her brain didn’t find it nescessary to remember hotel names.

As they walked she listened in silence. Letting him speak was maybe good for him. She nodded at the mention of his former race, because she could vaguely remember his scent from back then, however now it had changed. It was weird, because in a way it still smelled like him, just with more dog over it. He had met his mate, he told her and she nodded silently. She wasn’t a witch, so she wouldn’t know what a mate felt like, but she had friends that had described the feeling to her. Astra wasn’t the type of person to blame others for following their instincts, because who had more instincts than a vampire? At the mention of death she swallowed, feeling her grief in her throat, but she didn’t want to let it out. She nodded, trying to keep her cool. How awful to loose someone like that, and to find out who your next mate were. She couldn’t imagine it. ”I get the hurting part – I lost my mother six months ago today,” she mumbled trying not to make it about herself. Instead maybe trying to make him know she understood him in some way. How she longed for the safety and warmth of her mothers arms, like a little kid seeking comfort. Carefully she placed her hand on his shoulder, just a small act of kindness and support. She took away her hand and kept walking in silence for a bit. ”Can I tell you a secret?” she said looking up at the sky as she walked. She didn’t know what came over her, but she felt like she had to clear the air. To be honest she didn’t wait for him to reply.

”I’m not good at hating people for their actions or their words,” she said nodding her head up and down. Astra’s eyes looked at Jayden for a second, ans she smiled a little shyly. Why was she telling him this again? To make sure he knew she didn’t hate him for what he did, she guessed. ”After my mother died, I’ve learned so much and honestly it’s giving me a headache just thinking about it,” she said, still looking at Jayden as they walked. She didn’t really pay attention to the ground, so if she fell it would just be that.

”I drowned myself in alcohol, drugs … and a hell of a lot of sex,” she laughed breathing out. Everyone dealt with sorrow in a different way, and she was not good at it. She was a mess at times to be honest, but she was always herself. Maybe this was too much to share with someone she had only known as her friends boyfriend. Maybe she was just too stubborn to give a shit. ”It didn’t really work, so I’m trying to find another way to cope – music helps, most days, but other days it’s so hard to drown out the feeling that I fall into bad habbits again,” she admitted with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 4:06 pm

She was funny. He let a short laugh fill the darkness. Many people think they had Jayden figured out five minutes after they met him. He showed himself as a happy, upbeat guy. That’s what he wanted people to see. He didn’t like to wear anger and sadness on the sleeve. That was for himself and the people he trusted the most. Right now, he just didn’t feel like he could trust many people. So he walked with a lot of his pain alone, and it was killing him. He swallowed away his sadness and returned to his default: Happy.
He needed to get things of his chest. He hadn’t told anyone about it yet. He didn’t know Astra that well, so he was curious as to why he bleed his heart out to her. Maybe it was because she wasn’t really involved in it, and she had made him feel like he wouldn’t be judged. He tightened his jaw a moment. He was still angry at himself for not saving Nicole. He had not been fast enough and when she died his heart shattered. He had never felt pain like that ever, and he was content on never feeling it again. It was not because he was completely shut off from something new, but he was just very careful around it. He could not handle another heartbreak like that. Even if he did fall so deeply for something, he would never ever let them die. He watched her as she talked about her mother. ”I’m so sorry,” he said and smiled short at her putting a hand on his shoulder. It was nice to not feel so alone with his grief.
Jayden nodded when she asked if she could share a secret. He would be happy if she did actually. It would distract him. ”That is a good trait,” he told her with a smile. He met her eyes and listened her talk about how she had grieved. It was very different how you dealt with it. Partying was his go-to method as well. ”I do that too. It makes it easier for a little while,” he said, talking from experience. ”Well I believe that you need to deal with grief your own way. If alcohol helps, let me make you a drink that works wonders,” he offered. Although he understood if she was trying to get past that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 4:29 pm

It was nice finally vocalizing her feelings, but the fact that he had gone through something similar made it easier to talk about. She didn’t have to explain the feeling of loss or the pain that followed. She shook her head when he said he was sorry, because that was the last thing she wanted to hear. People feeling sorry for her was not her style, but she did apprieciate it somewhat. As she had told how she dealt with grief and he said he was the same in that regard she laughed, but she could always go for a drink. ”My hotel has a great bar?” she said with a sly smile. What would a few drinks hurt anyways? Jayden was nice to talk to, and drinking alone was always such an empty feeling. ”But if you have another place in mind, I’m honestly up for anything,” she said nudging his shoulder with a friendly touch. They walked for a bit before Astra turned her eyes towards Jayden again. Something about him just made her feel calm, weird because of the fact that vampires and werewolfes were meant as enemies.

”Grief makes you do stupid stuff, huh?” she said smiling looking around at the different buildings they passed. Gaia seemed almost old fashioned compared to Hollywood. She honestly longed to go back home, but she had some business here to attend to as well. As they walked Astra saw a fountain and started slapping her pockets for a coin. She was known as very realistic, but this thing she had been doing since her childhood. ”I’m sorry, I’m a maniac, could you give me a second to make a wish?” she said with a crooked smile finding a small coin in her pocket. Almost like a child she skipped over to the fountain, shortly looking back at Jayden with a laugh coming from her lips. The she turned to face the fountain, closed her eyes and made her wish. She let the coin fall into the water with a small dropping sound, and she turned around to look at Jayden. Was he going to judge her for this? Oh well, who cared anyways, right?

”You want to make one as well?” she asked finding another coin in her pocket, holding it out like a precious trinket.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 9:17 pm

Jayden looked around to truly orient himself about their location. There should be a bar close to here. ”I know of a bar close to here,” he suggested. He didn’t mind hotel bars, he just had a little experience being escorted out of them. That was less likely at an actual bar. In his experience, at least. He didn’t believe in that whole ‘vampires and werewolves are mortal enemies’ story people kept telling him. Sure, there might be some things that weren’t ideal, but it didn’t mean it couldn’t work. If he wanted a vampire in his life, he was going to have it. And so far, Astra hadn’t given him reason not to want to spend time with her.
”I always do stupid stuff, grief just makes me do stupid stuff while drunk,” he said with a smile. He was trying to be funny, because it was easier. He looked at her when she near frantically began searching for something in her pockets. ”Go right ahead, maniac,” he said with a laugh. Watching her skip to the fountain was probably one of the most adorable things he had ever seen. It was hard to think of her as a vampire, because she was so tiny and cute. But he knew better than to underestimate people. He walked towards the fountain. He looked down at the coin in her hand. He picked it up and held his hand over the fountain. ”Am I supposed to close my eyes first?” He looked to her for guidance. He didn’t have a ton of experience making wishes. He knew what he would wish for, although he doubted it would come true. He just wanted a night without his grief, an hour would even be enough. He decided to take his chance, and let the coin drop into the water with his eyes open. He looked around, half-expecting magical lights to appear around them. Guess not. ”Let’s see if they come true. The bar is just a few minutes away,” he continued walking towards the bar.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Astra nodded at the mention of a bar. She honestly needed a drink, especially after thinking about her mother. His comment about always doing stuff made her giggle, and she could recognize that from herself. ”Stupid is what stupid does,” she said with a grin skipping over to the fountain. His comment made her smile as she closed her eyes and made her wish. Her wish was not simple, but in her head she might as well wish for the impossible. She wished Felicity would find it in her unbeating heart to forgive Jayden. She felt like he was a good guy, and he didn’t deserve this kind of coldness. As she had made her wish she smiled at he took the coin. His question made her shrug. ”I don’t think there’s any rules, really – as long as you wish with all of your soul, that’s what my mother always told me,” she smiled looking at Jayden dropping the coin. His comment made her laugh, but she gladly followed him to the bar.

”Good, this vampire needs her jiggle juice,” she said laughing shaking her butt as they got into the bar. She looked around, shrugging at the invoronment, not really caring what it looked like. She noticed a big sign over the bar saying ’kareoke night’ and her face lit up. Without thinking about it she grabbed Jayden’s hand and pointed. ”We need to sign up!” she said pulling him over to the sign up booth. She gave both their names to each do a song, and even if Jayden wasn’t up for it, she would force him to do it anyways. After that they took place at the bar, where the music wasn’t too loud. She ordered a few shots as well as a cosmopolitan. Their drinks soon appeared and raised one of her shots.

”To a night of doing stupid things, especially when drunk,” she laughed and emptied her shot. Her face scrunched at the taste of alkohol.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 10:00 pm

Jayden grinned at her as he was pretty sure she called him stupid. He was okay with it though, it was not easy to hurt his pride. He did as she asked and wished with all her soul, or he think he might have done. He wasn’t really sure how to do that. He watched the coin fall to the bottom. He watched her as she shook her butt. How she could make him feel so relaxed after what he had just told her, was a mystery to him. He
He barely had time to look around the bar for a place for them to sit, before she grabbed his hands. Her face was lit up. He looked where she pointed. Karaoke? No, he couldn’t do that. ”No, I can’t.” He was pulled to the booth by her. He had a feeling, no was not an option, so he decided to just give in now and avoid the discussion, that would most likely put a downer on the mood. He went with her to the bar and ordered a strawberry daiquiri. He didn’t care if it was considered a ‘girl drink’. He loved daiquiris. He took the other shot and let it clink with hers. ”Let’s hope we forget it in the morning,” he added and took the shot. He was not a big fan of pure alcohol, so he washed the taste away with the daiquiri. He ordered two shots more and downed another one. He couldn’t wait to be drunk and care-free.
”Did someone just say my name?” He asked Astra a few shots later.

//So short, sorry <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 10:22 pm

Astra was what most would call easy going, which was very rare for vampires. They usually had some glooming mood about them, but not her. People often called her weird for acting so out of character for her race, but she wasn’t raised by a vampire. Her mother had been a fairy, maybe explaining why she was in a good mood often. She did have her gloomy moments, but when she was in town she acted happy. ”No is was you tell yourself tomorrow,” she said laughing as she got them signed up for the kareoke. Astra would go first anyways, so she could show him at least how she did it. Maybe get him to calm down a bit. As they clinked their glasses she giggled again and downed the shot in one go. It didn’t take long before they both had had a bit of alcohol, and Astra shook her head at his comment. ”If you’re named Astra as well, I would be very freaked out,” she laughed, giving him a soft clap on his cheek as she drowned another shot and send him a fingergun as she went to the stage. Her song rolled in and she started harmonizing with the intro whistle.

”Could dress up, To get love, But guess what? I'm never gonna be that girl, Who's living in a Barbie world,” she sang with a soft voice. It was clear she did singing as a proffesion and she shook her butt for Jayden giving him a blink with one eye as she continued. ”Could wake up, And make up, And play dumb, Pretending that I need a boy, Who's gonna treat me like a toy,” she sang smiling as the song picked up it’s pace.

”I know the other girlies wanna wear expensive things, Like diamond rings, But I don't wanna be the puppet that you're playing on a string, This queen don't need a king,” she sang as the song now entered the chorus she started dancing, a little silly, but she seemed in control of her movements. She was having fun with this popsong. ”Oh, I don't know what you've been told, But this gal right here's gonna rule the world, Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be because I wanna be, No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty, You get off on your nine to five, Dream of picket fences and trophy wives, But no, I'm never gonna be 'cause I don't wanna be, No, I don't wanna sit still look pretty,” she sang dancing around herself to the music in the chorus. Was it not clear she loved performing? She was in her right element right here, even with a bit of alcohol in her blood, she still hit all the right notes.

”Mister Right could be nice for one night, But then he wanna take control, And I would rather fly solo,” she sang going into the next verse pointing at Jayden with a joking smile. ”Then Snow White, She did it right, In her life, Had seven men to do the chores, 'Cause that's not what a lady's for,” she sang brushing off her shoulders and utilizing the whole stage.

”The only thing a boy's gonna give a girl for free's captivity, And I might love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet, Call me HBIC,” she laughed, getting the whole bar with her into the next chorus, moving her hips around and simply having fun. ”Oh, I don't know what you've been told, But this gal right here's gonna rule the world, Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be, No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty, You get off on your nine to five, Dream of picket fences and trophy wives, But no, I'm never gonna be, 'cause I don't wanna be, No, I don't wanna sit still look pretty,” she sang finishing the song. Astra knew there was more to the song, but the kareoke machine clearly had cut it short, she didn’t mind as she was applauded. She bowed to the crowd, making a light jump off the stage, practically running to Jayden now. She smiled big, stuck out her tongue and grabbed her drink by leaning infront of him.

”So how did I do?” she asked with an innocent smile. She knew she could sing, but she didn’t know if he had actually heard her music before. She took a big swig of the drink and sat down next to Jayden. The alcohol had made her feel light, and she was genuinely having fun, just talking small talk with this newly turned werewolf.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 10:53 pm

Jayden was not much for labels. It didn’t sit well with him that all vampires were supposed to be dark sad, that every angel was supposed to be good all the time and never make mistakes. He liked her philosophy, about saying no tomorrow and not today. ”Let’s make that our deal. No is not in our vocabulary tonight. Of course unless it’s dangerous or extreme.” Jayden was not exactly a natural performer, so he was a little nervous about taking the stage, but he didn’t doubt he would do okay after all.
He realized they had actually called her up. ”I go by your name every other Tuesday,” he said with a laugh, and watched her finger gun him before taking the stage. He was looking forward to seeing her perform.
She started by whistling the melody. She already showed musical talent. When she began singing, he was a little surprised by her voice. She was really good. The song was pretty good too. He didn’t know it. ”Woooh!” He exclaimed in a natural pause in the song to cheer her on. He smiled at her silly dance. She was really cute when she did stuff like that. She performed with a lot of attitude. It was clear it wasn’t her first time.
Jayden cheered loudly as she finished. He sat back down before she came back. Why did she insist on being so darn cute? ”Decent,” he told her as a joke. ”You were great,” he corrected himself. ”I’m up,” he said and took the stage. He took in a deep breath as the song started.
”Ok, ok, I see what's happening here.” He started, while moving a hand up and down, as if he was trying to calm somebody down. ” You're face to face with greatness, and it's strange
You don't even know how you feel
It's adorable!”
He looked at Astra when singing the word adorable. ” Well, it's nice to see that humans never change
Open your eyes, let's begin
Yes, it's really me, it's Maui: breathe it in!
I know it's a lot: the hair, the bod!
When you're staring at a demi-god”
He moved his hand around his shoulders as if he had long hair when singing ‘the hair’, and flexing his arm when singing ‘the bod’. He kept going, although he was mostly standing in the same spot. ” What can I say except you're welcome
For the tides, the sun, the sky
Hey, it's okay, it's okay
You're welcome
I'm just an ordinary demi-guy”
He decided to move a little around on the stage.
”Hey!
What has two thumbs that pulled up the sky
When you were waddling yay high
This guy!”
He moved his hand down when talking about a short height, and the put a thumb towards his chest. He was about to continue singing when the machine cut of the song before the good stuff. He sighed and put the microphone back into place. He didn’t get the same reaction as Astra, but he was fine with just being able to sing without screwing it up. ”Disney is the best,” he said to Astra as he returned to the bar. He sat back down and drank some more of his drink. ”You’re thinking about me with long hair now, aren’t you?” He had long hair once, but that was before cell phones, so nobody was ever seeing that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 11:13 pm

”Oh please, dangerous and extreme is right up my ally,” she laughed but nodded as they made the agreement. To be honest, she just liked having a bit of fun for once, and it was like her spirit was being lifted by being with Jayden right now. It felt nice. She had needed this. His comment about her name made her giggle, but she shook her head. ”Well, then we can’t hang out on Tuesdays, I hate my name,” she laughed as she went towards the stage. She loved how Jayden was cheering her on, and it just made her play up her little gag with shaking her butt and being generally playful. As she got back and he said decent she put her hand to her chest, where her heart would have been beating. She looked at him with a chocked expression, but as he changed his answer she laughed.

”Rock my world,” she said with a slightly flirty tone as he said he was up and sent him a blink with her eye as he went to the stage. As she heard the music play she laughed and stood up dancing to his singing. She loved that he wasn’t afraid to pick such a song, and the adorable part made her giggle as she formed her hands into a heart to him. As he started flexing she smiled bigly and took another sip of her drink as she kept swaying to his singing. She really didn’t care what other people thought of her right now, because for all she knew it was just her and Jayden in this bar. Even though the rest of the bar didn’t give the same reaction as with Astra, she made sure to cheer him louder than the rest. As he got back she laughed at his comment. He had such a easy time making her laugh, and she loved it. ”Disney really is the best, and yes – But to be honest I’m also picturing without a shirt on and on a beach somewhere,” she said giggling at her own comment. She took another sip of her drink, downed another shot and then looked at him. She had an urge to kiss him, but she kept herself from doing it. Maybe the booze were getting to her a little too fast? As the kareoke didn’t seem to continue, the bar started playing normal music insted. Not that she minded as she emptied her glass looking at Jayden with a mischievious smile. The song busting from the speakers was just her jam.

”Do you think you could handle a dance with me? Oh wait, I forgot – no no’s,” she laughed grabbing his hand, pulling him out to the dancefloor. He was a lot taller than her, but most people were. She placed her hands around his neck and started to dance to the music. She laughed as she placed her forehead against his chest. This was so much fun, and Astra couldn’t remember when was the last time she had felt herself so happy since her mother’s death. Booze or Jayden, she wasn’t sure what dominated here, but she loved it as she swayed her hips close to his body.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 10:24 am

Jayden laughed at her statement. ”Maybe avoid anything illegal then,” he suggested. He furrowed his eyebrows when she said she hated her own name. It puzzled him, that she hadn’t gone by another name then. But then again, a lot about her puzzled him. This was just another thing on the list. Her shaking her butt made his gaze fall to it. Nice. He didn’t know why, but he felt like he had laughed more the past hour than he had done in a few days. Between his transformation, him accidently messing with a relationship and a teenager being kidnapped in front of him, there hadn’t been many occasions to laugh.
”Oh I will,” he promised confidently, smiling charmingly at her as she winked at him. He smiled at her as she danced around and made hearts to him. He appreciated her cheering him after he was done. He sent a smile in her direction as she told about her mental picture. ”Play your cards right, and you might get to see that.” He kept drinking the drink, before switching to a shot. His eyes feel on her, and he felt worried by her smile for a moment. Dancing, of course they were going to dance.
He didn’t resist when she pulled him to the dancefloor. He wanted to dance, be close to her. He put his hands around her back. He looked down at her. He had made himself a promise, that he wasn’t sure he could keep. Not when she was making him feel so good about everything, helping him forget the hardship he had been through. With the alcohol in his system, his good judgment had been thrown out a window and he was left with only desire and this chemistry, he could no longer deny. His gaze fell to her lips for a small moment, before he forced it back to her eyes. He was being selfish again. He had promised to try and be better, more rational. But it was hard, and he wasn’t perfect. He would act like he was, but he made so many mistakes, and he wanted to do better than them. He took in a breath as the thoughts overwhelmed him. The song was coming to an end. Now he needed to do it or not. He chose to be selfish again. It was who he was, selfish and impulsive. He bent his head and let his lips meet hers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 6:28 pm

”Nothing illegal, fiiiine,” she said in a teasing tone. He clearly seemed confused about her mentioning that she didn’t like her name, but that was just her go to answer. Part of her had once wanted to change her name, but she could only do that with her last name. The first name had stuck too much at this point, and she basically reacted to it like a dog. As he had come back from singing he made a flirting remark back at her, and she giggled once more. How she had missed that feeling, and she didn’t want it to end. She couldn’t feel any resistance as she pulled him with her, and she smiled as he pulled her closer. They were walking on dangerous grounds right now, but she didn’t care. Right now Jayden made her happy, and just dancing all her worries away made her feel so amazing. Even if it was just for a short while. Astra looked up at him and mouthed along to the song, so she didn’t really pay attention to the way he looked at her lips. As the song was ending she was about to walk back to the bar, but he pulled her into a kiss.

You know that feeling when you know you are doing something wrong, but you don’t care about what consequences it might have? That was what went through Astra’s body as she kissed him back, reaching her hands up and into his hair to pull him closer. His warm lips felt so wonderful, and as she pulled away, she couldn’t help but smile a bit. Felicity was going to kill her. No, killing wasn’t Felicity’s style, Astra would more likely be hung by her wrist’s and forced to starve forever. She shot the thought out of her head, because she wanted to feel happy, and Jayden had done that. ”Maybe, we should go back and find that book for you?” she said with an asking smile on her lips. If he regretted it all, she would understand, but honestly she felt way too selfish to care what other people woul think about this.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 10:00 pm

Who even was this girl? She looked fairly innocent, but her personality didn’t seem to be. She was difficult for him to place in a box, which was so refreshing to him. Of course everyone was unique, but most people fit into a box of some sort, if that being distant, family-orientated, selfish and so on and so forth. Then there were people who just fit into a category called unique. Astra was one of them. He had fun. It was not an unusual thing for him to enjoy himself, but it was most of them time a harmless fun. Right now, he felt a certain amount of danger. Not because she was a vampire, although that was also a factor, but because she was someone he should stay away from. Did he want to hurt Felicity? Of course not. But he was not strong enough to fight against his own feelings and desires, and at this moment, all he desired was her.

She kissed back. He wasn’t sure if she would. She pulled him closer, and he felt nod other option than to oblige. Although he probably would, even if she wasn’t stronger than him. He smiled as well when the kiss ended. Guilt was nagging in the back of his head, but at the same time, he was feeling so much else, something stronger. His smile faded a little when she suggested they went for the book. He had forgotten all about it. ”Right, yes. Let’s go.” He walked with her out of the club.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 11:54 am

Astra didn’t know how to react, taking everything in at once felt like a blast to her sensory system. She held her breath for a while after letting go of his lips. She was trying not to freak out too much, but her inner self was jumping up and down like a child on christmas day. She swallowed as he said they should go, not really knowing how to react at first before they were walking down the streets towards her hotel. ”I, uhm,” she tried talking some small talk, but it wasn’t going too well. He had given her an emotion to run wild in her system after their kiss. Was she to blame? Had she been too flirty? Led him on with a false promise? She knew Felicity barely trusted anyone at this point, but her half-sister had moved on, right? She was seen with a banshee from time to time, at least in the tabloids. They reached her hotel and she went over to the elevator, pressing the button for her floor. Standing in an elevator with the werewolf just seemed awkward now, but she didn’t mind it much. Reaching her floor and walking to her room, unlocking it with the access key. Inside was quite a big hotelroom, and in the corner her suitcase sat open. She walked over to it, throwing some of the clothes on a chair to get to the buttom.

”I know it’s here somewhere,” she mumbled, moving some hair behind her ear and making a happy noise as she got to it. She walked over to him handing him the book, a bit shy to look him in the eyes. ”You’re a great kisser,” she said, looking up at him. Her breathing got a bit unsteady as she looked at the handsome face. ”I understand if you just wanna leave now, might be easier,” she said holding her breath, waiting for him to just do something, even if it was leaving her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 3:09 pm

Jayden might have jumped the gun. He felt that kissing her might have been a bad move, he thought to himself as they worked through the streets in silence. However enjoyable, the kiss had caused an awkwardness between them he found far less enjoyable. He looked at her when she started to talk, but his gaze fell away from when it wasn’t a conversation starter. ”Yeah,” he just said and kept walking. He tried to come up with topics to talk about, but his mind kept leading him back to that kiss. He walked into the hotel after her, waiting for the elevator to arrive. He was tempted to keep pressing the button, in hope the elevator would come quicker, and this tense vibe could be dissolved. Although he didn’t think being alone with her would do much good on that front. He stood by her in the elevator, with as much room between them he could, without it looking like he was actively keeping her at a distance. The room was big, which made sense since she was of royal blood. She didn’t act like it though. But then again, neither did Abigal or Felicity. The three girls were all pretty down to earth. It just then dawned on him, he had relationship of romantic nature with all three. Three sisters. He had to stop himself from going any further.

He stood close the door as she looked through her baggage. He thought it best to not go in further. He had a habit of making himself at home where ever he went. That happy sound she made, was so incredibly adorable, a smile fell to his lips. He took the book and was taken aback by her forwardness. He admired it though. He scratched his neck when she talked about leaving. ”Do you want me to leave?” He wanted to make a joke about staying because he was a sucker for compliments, but he wanted to make sure he did what she wanted him to. ”Be honest, my ego is not easily bruised,” he promised her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyMan Maj 13, 2019 12:23 pm

As she handed him the book she just stood for a while until he took it. The words about him being a great kisser was just something that escaped her lips, but it wasn’t a lie. She folded her hands in front of her, looking down shortly. It wasn’t because she felt awkward, she actually felt very comfortable. But she wasn’t supposed to feel it like this. She looked up at him as he asked her and she couldn’t help but giggle a bit, his promise just making her shoulders shake a bit as she giggled. ”I don’t want you to leave, I just thought you were regretting the kiss,” she said and looked at his hazel eyes, feeling a bit dizzy as she felt something as she looked into them. ”I know I shouldn’t really do this, I guess that’s why I’m holding back,” she said carefully, reaching out and touching the white shirt he had under his grey blazer. The soft fabric and his body heat being such a nice combination. Astra sighed and moved closer to him, bending her head backwards a bit to look him in the eyes. ”I just know that you’ve made some of my sadness disappear within few hours of getting to know you,” she said with a smile. Her hands rested at his chest for a second before moving up and around his neck. ”I feel like I have regained some of myself, so if you could stay, I wouldn’t mind one bit,” she said.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra EmptyOns Maj 15, 2019 10:19 pm

Jayden felt he should compliment her kissing as well, but she started to talk before he could. He barely heard her words, as her giggly laugh was playing on repeat in his head. ”I have a no regret policy,” he told her. He shortly disappeared in her beautiful eyes, only being pulled back by her words. ”I agree. There is one big reason why we shouldn’t do this. I care about her, I don’t think I will ever stop, but I don’t want to stop living to spare her feelings. Maybe that makes me selfish.” He swallowed when she put her hands on his chest. He wanted to feel her lips again. He just listened to her. When her hands found a way on his neck, he put a hand on her hip, pulling her a little closer. ”How can I leave now?” He asked rhetorically and let his free hand brush some hair away from her face. A lame excuse to touch her for sure, but it was effective, nonetheless. He leaned forward a little. ”You not a shabby kisser either,” he started out and looked her directly in the eye. ”I can help you get even better,” he offered with a cocky smile. He would understand if she wanted to stop it here, but he hoped she wouldn’t. He was curious to see where this could go.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Singing in the park ~ Astra   Singing in the park ~ Astra Empty

Singing in the park ~ Astra
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You only live once - Dean og Astra
» Just a stroll in the park.