Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Callum just shook his head furiously that doesn’t mean I will ever want it willingly! You can force me and blackmail me all you want! That doesn’t mean anything! How could I ever want someone like you he yelled, he fucking hated Zaq, he had never felt the kind of burning rage and hate towards one person like he did Zaq…he was monster I hate him! What did I ever do to fucking deserve this! It’s not fair! I was going to Athena…I was gonna be a Veterinarian! And…my whole life was planned out…now im just…a whore..and I can’t stop it…I will fucking kill him…one day when he is sleeping I will kill him Callum was never a violent person…he hated it, and he hated being a vampire even more because of it, but looking at Zaq…he could just feel the rage boil inside him.

Callum gulped in fear as Zaq growled at him, he whimpered a bit, he felt cold fear chill him to the bones no! fuck this! He can’t fuck me! i…I was…but…oh god…im going to be a virgin forever…he is going to ruin me…and I can’t fucking do anything to stop him…not if I want to eat, and im so hungry, it feels like my body is turning inside out he could only gag and moan around the cock in his mouth, sucking at licking at it , twirling his tongue around the head and dragging his sharp teeth down the side see how you like that! I can bite your cock off! he let out a small happy moan at the thought that he could hurt Zaq just a bit, he was more or less…well nit in control, but he could be…but did he dare…but then again if Zaq killed him he would have to stay here and be some dirty sex slave, because that is all he was…and would ever be if he didn’t get out of this place, and Callum did not want to become one of those mindless boys he had seen, nothing more than a living blow up doll…that was not his fate…he would rather die

He gave Zaq a venomous glare only to almost choke when he got gabbed by the neck and Zaq’s cock got pushed deeper, he looked up at the older man in horror as he started fucking his mouth like another hole…like he would fuck him later, Callum gagged and spit and saliva was running down his chin and gathering at the bass of Zaq’s hard cock. When Zaq pulled out, and grabbed Cal's hips, pulling him up unto his lap, Callum started to struggle knowing what was coming next, he looked on in fear as Zaq removed his bathing trunks and pulled out the buttplug no please I will be good! Please don’t do this! I am begging you! Please sir! he begged trying to get out of the tight hold he was in. He was grabbed by the hips and picked up, he let out one more small whimper before he was  placed over Zaq’s hard cock, he was anything but gentle or loving…like Callum had always wanted his first time to be, it was hard and fast as he pushed up inside him, making Callum feel like he had been punched in the stomach.

His eyes fluttered a bit as he felt like he was going to pass out from the pain gravitating up his spine as his body was torn apart, yes…so much…i…I… he cried as he saw black spots fade his vision, he whimpered at Zaq’s words as if you could be gentle… he whispered as Zaq began fucking Callum, hard and fast. His eyes flew open all hope of passing out and not feeling gone the second he heard Zaq mention that he could drink from him, he moaned a bit his small baby fangs biting into his lip, sorry my mom told me not to lie…if you want me to beg…then make it feel good he moaned loudly feeling a hard thrust inside his body that made him tighten up more than he thought possible as a wave of pleasure hit his sensitive nerve system. do that again! Fuck I will moan and beg all you fucking want! But please…just make me feel good he begged as his hips started to move on there own.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Zaq smilede teasingly back at Cal, as he had yet another trick up his sleve - ”mhh well, then why did you masturbate alone in your room yesterday? While fantasizing about my tongue fucking your ass?” he whispered back at Cal. He just laughed at the sweet thoughts that was running through Cal's mind, not that he cared much about it - oh you can try boy, but we both know it's never ever gonna happen.. he just thought to himself, as he didn't say anything out loud, just so he could keep his secret ability to himself, at least for now. Yes I'm gonna ruin you.. ruin you real good little baby.. I'm gonna fucking break you apart! he thought, smirking back at Cal, as he just shook his head, feeling the fangs on his cock - ”now don't you dare do anything stupid boy, or I'm gonna make you wish you were never born..” he whispered back at him, as he watched him closely, but lucky enough.. Cal didn't have the fucking guts to do something like that.. oh and if he had.. he would be tortured for all eternity.

”Shut up!” he just told the boy, didn't care how much the boy begged him not to, his cock was going up the tight little ass, weather Cal liked it to or not!
”Good, I'm glad you're hurting..” he just said in a evil but honest tone, it was suppose to hurt, or else Cal wouldn't get the lesson, now would he?! ”I could, if you started acting like a good little slave.. but I think I'm gonna have to fuck you for a couple of hours, before you get some sense into that stubborn little brain of yours.. you.. are.. mine..” he growled at the boy, fucking him harder and harder, moaning out in pleasure, fuck that tight little ass felt so good!
Cal made him laugh again, as he started to complain about his own pleasure.. for fuck sake.. what didn't he get?!

”Stupid boy.. it's not suppose to feel good for you.. it's suppose to hurt, this is all for me, I'm the only one here who get's to feel good, and you know why?! Because your nothing but a little tight virgin hole, for me to fuck and come in - over and over and over again - your only job is to make me feel good.. and maybe.. just maybe.. if you do it well enough.. I'll reward you.. with a little blood.. or maybe an orgasm.. but.. mhmm if you don't do well, I'll punish you.. really.. really bad..” he told the boy, all while he was just fucking him, only to his own amusement, now he just took him even harder, as he grabbed the little hips and just moved the boy like - nothing but a hole - for his cock to fuck in and out of, didn't care about anything else but himself really.. and as long as Cal decided to continue to be a little brad, he really didn't deserve any thing nice.

He growled out moaning loudly as he came inside the boy, ”last chance..” he moaned softly, slowly getting down in speed, before keeping still - though still inside the boy - ”beg.. or I'll let you starve..” he whispered to him, reaching out grabbing the boys baby cock, as he squeezed it hard, ”do it good, and maybe I'll even let you come.. mhmm you want to don't you little baby? You want to soooo bad.. I can see it in yours eyes..” he whispered back at the boy.. luckily Zaq was a sex demon, and that meant.. he could have sex all day every day without ever going tired.. which also meant, all though he had just finished, he was slowly getting hard again inside of Cal, as he just grew inside of him, smirking dirty back at him.. ”or? I'll just fuck you again..” he said teasingly, grabbing the boys hips again, as he just started to move the boy up and down over his growing dick, not as fast or hard yet.. just teasingly fucking his sore little tight ass.. mhmm.. made him fucking hard.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 09, 2019 8:12 pm

He froze looking at Zaq with big terrified eyes how…do you have cameras in y fucking room! And I wasn’t thinking about you! I was just masturbating he muttered in shame. As he sucked Zaq’s huge cock he couldn’t help how he was growing hard…why was this happening! Why couldn’t his stupid hormonal teenage body control itself for five bloody minutes! He didn’t want this! Why was sucking Zaq’s cock making him hard! He looked up at Zaq as he let his baby fangs scrape against his cock. He whined and moaned a bit nodding his head, not wanting to feel more pain, he didn’t know how much more of this treatment he could take fuck maybe I should just give in…it won’t mean anything…it isn’t willingness or anything like that…its self-preservation…how can I ever have sex after this, Abby won’t want me, no one will! Oh god…I am never going to leave this place he could only cry as the reality hit him, he would never leave and the only person who would ever want him was a sick fucking pervert! How did this become his life! I will kill him! If it’s the last thing I do! I won’t ever want him! Nope never

Callum cried and begged but nothing helped! Zaq was going to fuck him no matter what he fucking did or said! Zaq’s cock was going up his ass and he had no power to stop it…oh god
Please make it stop it hurts so much! he whimpered in pain at every thrust of Zaq’s cock drilling inside his tight little body, hours! No no no no! you can’t mean that! I can’t hold out that long! Im going to pass out! he struggled a bit but gave up as he felt pain erupt up his spine making him bend over and press his face into Zaq’s chest please make it stop! I can’t…please sir…it’s to much he cried and whimpered hiding his red teary face as much as he could from Zaq
Callum just wanted the pain to stop, and feel good like the day before when Zaq had licked him making him cum harder than ever before

Why are you like this! How can you be so so so evil! You can’t do this to me! he yelled as he got fucked faster and harder hating how sometimes Zaq’s cock brushed something inside him that made him want to give in and moan and beg him like the pretty little whore he was slowly turning into, Zaq fucked him harder grabbing onto his small hips and just moved him like he was nothing but a hole - for Zaq cock to fuck in and out of, it was all to much and overwhelming, Callum just took it digging his fangs into his lower lip making it bleed. Shit im going to cave! I can’t keep this up! It’s too painful and im so hungry! And I can’t stop my stupid body for reacting to his rough treatment…in ways that it shouldn’t…I shouldn’t be hard! Fuck…Im going to give in

As Zaq came inside Callum’s tight ass he all he could do was whine, he was so close to passing out from hunger and exhaustion, when he finally slowed his pace down Callum lifted his head from the older man’s warm chest and looked into his eyes as he finally caved in, please sir… he moaned loudly when he felt Zaq reaching out grabbing Callum’s baby cock, and squeezed it hard, the promise of food and coming all to overwhelming, he swallowed down his pried.

I want it! I want it so much! Please let me cum! You can fuck me as long as you want but please let me cum…and drink! Please sir! It’s too much! The pain and…and all over it…you are making my body weird because I am starting to like it….please let me cum he moaned out moving his sore ass in time with Zaq’s teasing thrusts, he gasped a bit when he felt Zaq grow hard inside him
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 9:48 pm

”Mhmm, I've got cameras everywhere, I'm watching all the time.. and yes you were, you were thinking about my tongue up your ass, making you come as hard as you never had before!” he just told him teasingly, smiling dirty back at him, mhmm, he knew everything. That's right baby, no one besides me should have you anyway, you belong to me now, this body.. all mine.. this tight ass.. all mine! he just thought to himself, smiling over the fact that Cal was plotting to murder him.. would be kinda fun to see you try little baby.. and then I'll punish you so bad, you'd wish you were never born! he thought smirking at the little boy in pain, as he just kept on using him, not giving a shit about his thoughts, or how he begged for Zaq to stop - nope! I'm having too much fun to stop dear boy! he thought, as Cal just kept begging, struggling and crying to get freed, and to make Zaq stop - but he just fucked him even harder, no mercy!

”Shut up and take it!” he just moaned back at him, as he didn't care a shit load about what Cal said, he was in charge here, he decided when it was enough, and when to stop - not the little shit - maybe this would teach him to take orders ha?! ”I already am doing it to you.. and I'm having the greatest fun.. your sweet little virgin ass is just what I needed.. mhmm..” he just told the boy, smirking up at him, fucking his sore ass till he came deep inside him, making the boy whine.. aww so sweet! ”Mhmm.. what was that? Please what?!” he just laughed back at him, waiting for the baby to beg..
And so he did! Finally!

”Oh yes you little slut.. you do like it.. mhmm good boy.. now you can drink and cum..” he whispered back at him, as he grabbed Cal's neck and pushed him down to meet his chest, slowly moving his baby fangs up his chest, to hold him at his throat, pushing him in, ”drink..” he whispered softly at him, as he grabbed his sweet little ass, and now began to fuck him, but more gently and more passionate, making sure he was hitting the right spot up inside Cal's sweet little ass, also he grabbed his cock and started moving his hand up and down over him, pleasuring him instead of just hurting him - as he moaned softly into his ear.. see.. he could be sweet and gentle, when stupid little sluts did as they were told! ”Better be a good little boy from now on.. and I'll make it feel just as good at this.. every time.. mhmm yes, you want that my hungry little slut?” he whispered teasingly at him, fucking him slowly and hitting his spot again and again, as he waited for the kid to bite into his flesh, to feed himself on Zaq's blood, getting both his blood hunger and his sexual hunger feed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 11:33 pm

The whimper that left his throat was broken and pitiful, the last of his strength almost gone after the brutal fucking, please fuck me...i need it he moaned the tears dry on his cheeks and his hunger completely overwhelming any and all rational thought. Yes i do...i like it and i don't wanna he gasped, humming in pure happiness when Zaq grabbed Cal's neck and pushed him down to meet his chest, slowly moving his baby fangs up his chest, to hold him at his throat, pushing him in, Callum moaned scaping his teeth along Zaq's throat loving how warm and inviting it was. He let out a sweet surprised sound as a wave of confusion hit him...Zaq was fucking him gently and more passionate, making sure Callum felt the utmost pleasure, hitting a spot inside Callum that made him moan and tighten up. Oh god yes please he whined the second he felt a warm hand around his leaking begging cock. The pleasure was too much! Callum didn't know what to do or how to react.

He almost wanted to get away or beg Zaq to be mean to him and punish him, he couldn't take all this! he gasped again, the promise of this kind of pleasure again...every time....fuck it almost made him want to behave and be good for Zaq, Callum moaned loudly throwing his head back before sinking his teeth into Zaq's throat, moaning and gasping as warm blood covered his lips and filled his tummy, Callum didn't remember cuming it was all to much for the sweet little virgins, the blood, the sex...Zaq being gentle he came so hard he passed out in Zaq's arms
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Zaq just smirked up at him, as he invited him down to have a bite - he could easily hear, in more than one way, how much the little boy was enjoying this! No matter how much he protested.. his body would always tell Zaq the truth. He moaned out as Cal sank his baby fangs into his throat, and just let him fill his poor little hungry tummy, sucking the spicy demon blood in between his sweet little lips, what a great feeling it was indeed. Zaq loved that he had this power over him, it has been so long since he had the chance to play around with such a sweet little vampire, and now he could just imagining all the evil shit he would do to the boy.. to make him earn his way to more blood..

He felt the boy spray out his orgasm, so Zaqs hand and stomach was sticking with the boys sweet lovejuice.. how cute.. mhmm till the boy just collapsed on top of him, and Zaq had to finish fucking the kid as he was just on total black out.. though he came pretty quickly emptying himself inside the boys lifeless body.. as he just picked him up and put him down onto the cold stone floor.. before getting up and leaving the room, telling some of the other boys to go clean up the mess.. that wasn't his job. Later he had a little surprise waiting for the kid.. mhmm.

Sidst rettet af Zaq Tors Maj 23, 2019 10:40 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 5:00 pm

Callum hated the way his body reacted to every one of Zaq's touches and how he felt like he was on fire when the sweet rich blood ran down his throat filling him up. Callum felt his face heat up in shame when he sprayed out his orgasm, onto Zaqs hand and stomach making him all sticky, not long after Callum passed out, whimpering a bit in his hazy state when he felt Zaq emptying himself inside Callum's lifeless body... As Zaq picked him up and put him down onto the cold stone floor.. Callum could only whimper and lay there as Zaq just fucking left him, telling some of the other boys to take him back to his room. Callum wanted to protest but his body was worn out and sore and he really just wanted to lay in bed and never move...ever again! so when he was dumped in his bed he just rolled over sighing in relief, but it was very short-lived when he remembered that Zaq had hidden cameras in his room. He felt so dirty! and disgusting! how could Zaq do this to him! he was covered in blood and cum and he could feel it run down his legs making his ass all sticky.

He lay there in bed shaking, he had to get out of here! he couldn't let Zaq turn him into...what he was earlier...when they were having sex...when he lost his virginity...he hated it! how could his body betray him like that! and why the fuck did he like it! and want more! he wasn't gay! he didn't like men! so why did this happen! and fuck he was hard! he cried as he warped his hand around his baby cock.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx - Page 2 EmptyTors Maj 23, 2019 10:51 pm

Zaq had spend the day working, like, he couldn't just lay around fucking all day you know - he would if he could, but he had a empire to watch!
It wasn't till evening he finally had time for a little fun again, so he sat down in front of the surveillance footage screen, his eyes was pretty quickly drawn to the little vampire baby.. the other boys faded a little compared to him, that was the thing with new toy, it made the old ones look a little used and boring.. mhmm.
He walked to the kids room, opening the door, to find him sleeping, still covered in blood and cum, looked like he had masturbated himself too.. naughty..

”My lovely little slut.. time to wake.. I'm bored and I wanna play..” he told him, as he walked in and over to the bed, leaning in to slap Cal across the face, to really wake him up.. ”mhmm come on, let's go clean you up a bit shall we?” he said smiling, he loved how Cal still was wearing the collar, he couldn't get it off without Zaq anyways, and he was just gonna keep it on him.. so pretty.
He grabbede det boy and draggede him out of the room, and upstairs to his own luxury bathroom, as he went over to the big shower and turned on the hot water, before pushing Cal in in front of him.

”Mhmm.. how's your ass doing, all healed?” he whispered walking in after him, and then pushing a finger up his tight ass.. fuck.. so tight still, ”yes.. still a perfect little virgin.. oh god.. I'm loving this..” he laughed, starting to move the finger hard inside of Cal, pulling him back against him, holding him down with his other hand, moving another finger inside of him, fucking him hard with them. ”Mhmm yes little baby.. cry and whine all you want.. your body belongs to me now.. and I can do with it whatever I pleases.. whenever I pleases.. how ever I pleases.. mhmm.. mine..” he moaned against Cal's ear, kissing his neck passionate, fucking him harder and harder, making his little ass ready for the real deal.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 26, 2019 4:22 pm

Callum slowly woke up still covered in blood and cum, feeling dirty and used...he hated it, his eyes slowly fluttered open as he heard Zaq's voice making him shudder in fear, and his cock slowly grew hard. No! stupid teenage body! don't get hard! we hate him! stop it now! he moved his body up against the wall wanting to be as far away as he could from Zaq. Not a slut...go play with someone else he muttered into the pillowcase, yelping when Zaq slapped him across the face, to really wake him up.
Tears sprang to life in his misty green-blue eyes, i hate you. He slowly but reluctantly followed Zaq as he was dragged out of the room, and upstairs to Zaq's own luxury bathroom, Callum gasped in wonder when the doors opened and he saw the biggest shower in the world! he yelped when he was carelessly pushed under the hot water.

He blushed looking away yes... he said moving his body away from Zaq, not wanting to be near him...he was dangerous...he made Callum's body do weird thing he didn't want it to! a small whimper left his lips as Zaq pushed a finger up his tight ass.. fuck.. it hurt so bad! why did it hurt! he started crying, this couldn't be his life! fuck you! you sick bastard! he whimpered out in a high pitched girly voice, stop it, please! Zaq just...laughed, as he started to move the finger hard inside of Callum, pulling him back against him, holding him down with his other hand, moving another finger inside of him, fucking him hard with them.

Callum was a mess! he was crying and moaning feeling confused and ashamed! it started to feel good...but he didn't want it to and it was so painful at the same time he almost passed out!i am not yours! the second i have paid my debt to you i am leaving! i am not yours and i never will be...i would rather die than belong to you he moaned out feeling Zaq's lips against his neck as he kissed it passionately making him so fucking hard it almost hurt.

Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Don't think i can be changed. I'm the one in charge. (Privat=Jozephine) XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Øst :: Stranden-
Gå til: