Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx Empty
IndlægEmne: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 2:01 am

Bitch please, I'm in charge here!

Where: Outside the city, at the beach - in Zaq's amazing house, next to the hotel he owns.
When: Around noon, Saturday. (April 20th - 2019)
Weather: Evening, the sun is down.
Wearing: Link
Whom: @Callum

Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx 78de8a3a874ae0e0e86851cbc63658dd

Zaq was sitting at the large dining room table, as he had just finished his dinner, when a servant boy walked in to clear the table. "Sir, are you finished sir?" the boy asked, dressed in a cute little maid costume, as all his servant was. ”All done” he said in a low tone, smiling back at the boy. "Sir, I should tell you that, the new boy is here, but sir - he refuses to wear the outfit.." the boy said in a shy voice, starting to clear the table. ”Oh does he now, we can't have that now can we - just take his clothes, and he'll see it's either the costume or naked..” he just said with a little hint of evil, as he smirked back at the boy. "Yes sir, I'll try sir!" the boy answered, as he curtsied before turning around to leave the room, ”Send him in when he is changed, I wanna meet this stubborn new boy..” Zaq laughed, as the boy nodded and left the room. He just sat back and waited for the boy, as another servant came in to serve him a drink of whiskey.

Before the boy from before finally returned, hopefully with the new guy as well, dressed in the maid dress or naked. He knocked and Zaq told them to enter, as he the boy pushed the Callum in and just closed the door behind him. ”Oh how lovely of you to join me, Callum was it?” Zaq asked with a teasing smirk on his lips.

Sidst rettet af Zaq Lør Maj 04, 2019 12:45 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 4:19 pm

Outfit + et par sorte bukser og røde løbesko

Callum looked himself in the mirror sniffing a bit trying to make the tears stop, they were his mom and dad! how could they just sell him like he was nothing! he was their son! they just gave him away to some guy without even thinking about...all to save their own asses! it was unfair and fucking selfish! he hated them! and what was he supposed to do now! he was 17 or well 16? this was all very confusing! his head snapped up looking at the boy in the maid outfit, he just started shaking his head violently when a matching one in his size was given to him, fuck no! i am not wearing that! who does that dickhead think he is! i am not!...like you! i am not some kind of...toy or whatever the fuck you are! i am here to work not...do that kind of thing he said turning around and sitting on the chair waiting for the boy to leave.

Not long after he came back, Callum felt all color drain from his face....that are naked....but no he couldn't! that was sick! he was sick! he couldn't be serious! he wanted his mom and dad to come and get him! he wanted to leave!!! he looked at the maid shaking his head before abruptly getting pushed out of the room, he fell over before looking up at the voice that greeted him only mom calls me Callum...it's just Cal...can...can i please go home...my mom and dad...they...please...i have school and friends...and a girlfriend...please let me go i am begging you he said hating every moment but he had to get the fuck out of here before he was turned into a maid or whatever fucked up shit this guy was into.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Zaq just took in a deep calming breathing, reminding himself that this was the boy's first day, and he did not know all the rules yet, so there was no point in getting angry - yet. He pushed the chair back and stood up, as he walked over to the kid on the floor, as he got down to simply help him up, smiling softly back at him, ”Cal..” he just whispered back at him nodding, ”Why don't you sit down with me..” he said friendly, putting his arm around Callum and leading him to the large table, as he got out a chair for him and sat him down.

”No one is forcing you to be here Cal, you can leave anytime you want - but! Your parents signed a contract, saying you should work off their debt by working for me, and if you don't, I would be forced to take all their money, including their house and everything they own, which would force them to be homeless, and of cause then they wouldn't be able to pay for your school either, now would they? But.. if that is what you want, you are free to go.. ” He said in a friendly voice, though the words weren't that friendly at all. ”Do you want to leave, or do you want to stay?” he asked him calmly, and as soon as the boy had made up his mind, he would be happily to take full on advantages of him - because wow, what a nice little snack he was, so sweet and innocent looking, wonder if Zaq had gotten lucky.. and this was indeed a little virgin? Oh god he hoped so! He hadn't had one of those in forever! Mhmm he couldn't wait to mess around with him, oh he had so many plans already!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Callum looked at Zaq a bit suspiciously but nodded his head and followed him over to the chair, his eyes looking around the room landing on the maid feel unconformable, he looked at him angrily when the words hit him i don't like being manipulated he muttered looking the guy right in the eye i know i can't leave...i just hoped that the things i heard about you were wrong and...you won't...i know they owe you money and...i just....it isn't fair...im there son and they just give me to you like it was nothing...they didn't even put up a fight he said feeling the anger inside his body rise i hate this and i hate them and i hate you! he said kicking the table.

I won't leave...im going to fucking stay...and work fot you so i can go home and go to shcool and see Abby and my other friends and all that dumb shit any normal 16 years old wants to do...but like im not wearing that! he said pointing at the maid or walking around naked...im not a...i mean...im working for you cleaning and cooking and shit...im not a whore or whatever he is! he looked at the boy again feeling a bit sorry for him, but he was not going to back down on this even if his cheeks were a bit pink from looking at the maid for so long. And i am a boy! not a girl so i don't want to be treated or made into one...and i have Abby...so keep your hands to yourself he said feeling a bit more determent yet still a bit fearful so please don't kill me...i don't wanna die a vir...i just don't wanna die so...yeah my terms you have them he said with a nod
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 11:39 pm

”I'm just being honest Cal, nothing to be upset about” he just said trying to keep calm, but they guy was not easy to work with - he really was an unpolished diamant, but not to worry about that - after Zaq would be done with him, he would shine brighter than all the others put together. ”Fair? When you borrow something form someone you have to pay it back, and that's what they want you to do - I'm just here offering this option, instead of being heartless and cold - I could as easily just have taken all their money and all that they own, without offering a settlement.. So when you think about, I was actually being very reasonable and kind.. and it is not my fault they chose you to pay of their debt, they could just have chosen anyone else, even themself - so that's between you and your parents Cal” he responded, as the angry boy started to kick his table - ”don't do that please..” he said in a not so calm voice, loosing his temper now.

Zaq shook his head very slowly, ”Cal, sshh.. relax..” he said, pushing Cal back into his chair, as he bend a bit over him, looking him in the eyes, ”you are not in the permission to make any terms or demand anything form me Cal - I am your boss, and here it's me who makes the rules, either you follow them or you get kicked out - or worse - punished..” he just responded, done with being patient now. "Every person working for me is wearing the maid outfit, and you will be too - or you will do it naked, that's the only too options, besides I would like it if you addressed me Sir, and that you do not speak unless spoken to, because I'm afraid I'm getting very tired of listing to your whining now - and you don't really wanna see me angry Cal - so now be a good little employee and go change so we can both get on with our lifes” he said in a intimidating tough voice, still looking down at Callum, waiting for him to do as told, or else he would have to force him, and Cal wouldn't like that - not at all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 9:20 am

Callum sighed louder leaning back in the chair yes fair! how can they just...like i am nothing...they are the grown-ups...it's their job to look after me...you know and let me be a kid...and they just gave me to you not caring about what would happen after i got out the car, they didn't even say goodbye he felt so much anger and sadness inside him like it wanted to swallow him up, but he still looked at Zaq sheepishly after kicking the table sorry... but when Zaq moved closer and pushed him back in the chair he felt this icy feeling deep in his bones. He raised his eyes in a challenging way and shorted punish me? like what are you going to to do spank me? he said humorously only to draw his knees up to his chest and pull his ugly hat further down so he could hide a bit. But i can't wear that im a boy! they don't wear dresses or some do but not me...im not a girl and i won't let you turn me into one! so sorry 'sir' but then i would rather be naked...and im not whining...im...never mind he said getting up.

He walked back into the changing room looking himself in the mirror stipping off his clothes this is stupid! why are there onæy two options! and they both kinda suck! i wanna go home...mom dad please come and get me he thought as finally looked at his naked body in the mirror, his hands went to his hips and flat tummy i look so girly....i can't wear the dress...then i will just look more like a girl he thought to himself before leaving the room and going back out to Zaq, still wearing the hat. He took a deep breath trying not to blush...he was naked...in front of a guy...someone who wasn't Abby...it felt wrong...but no dress, so that was the only bright side he saw to all this sooo what am i expected to do? like do you want me to clean or make you some food? he asked pulling his hat over his eyes i hate this...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 10:45 pm

”I don't know Cal, take it up with them - honestly I couldn't care less..” he just responded, didn't want to listen to all this rambling anymore, just shut up already! ”Maybe I'll just make you clean the floor with a toothbrush.. how's that?” he just growled at him, laughing a bit - yes I would very much like to spank you little one, you sure deserve some! he thought, giving Callums butt a quick stare, it looked very spankable.. mhmm. ”My employees do.. whatever gender they are.. but by all means - be naked..” he just said, as he shook his head a little at the sarcastic 'sir' he got, oh boy you just wait, I'm gonna make you so sorry.. mhmm he just thought, making evil plans, how to make the little darling obey.

His eyes got big when the baby came back only wearing the hat, wow, what a masterpiece of a body - it looked so pure, so pure and innocent - please be a virgin, please please! he thought, looking the boy up and down, couldn't wait to get his hands on that.. mhmm..
”Yes, I that and something more, I'm gonna retire to the bedroom now, I'll expect you in half an hour, the other boys will tell you what to do..” he just told the boy, as he went past him, his fingers just gently brushed the boys ass - as he went back into his bedroom, and waited for the boy.

When the boy came into his bedroom, he had already changed into his night outfit, which was - of cause his underwear, but also a pair of soft silk pyjamas bottoms, and a open silk robe, as he just lay in bed, looking at the boy pushing the cart in - in which was full of fruits and tee - as Zaq couldn't wait to make the naked baby feed him the food. ”Cal..” he said in a deep welcoming voice, looking up and down over the boy, fuck.. he was so hot, he could maybe just grab him and just - make that virgin ass take him - just push inside him and fuck him like an animal! Mhmm..

Bedroom: Link Link
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 1:09 am

Couldn't care less...so nobody gives a shit about me he said more to himself than Zaq. Callum giggled a bit at the statement leaving Zaq's lips a toothbrush... he said giggling adorably only to close his mouth and glare a bit at his new boss well i will be naked...sir he said wiggling his nose a bit, he just sighed a bit dramatically leaving the room so he could change. It felt so weird, having to get naked for his boss...what if he was like...a pervert...or something...what if he like wanted Callum to like...he shook his head trying to will away the weird thoughts in his head, if he wanted that...then Callum's mom and dad would never have sent Callum here right...they weren't bad people...he was their son...they had to love him, someone had to give a shit about Callum!

Callum blushed a bit walking around all naked, it felt so weird, he scratched his tummy a bit not knowing what to do with his hands feeling so awkward, please just be nice, i don't wanna make this wors for mom and dad... please don't make me wanna run away and fuck it up for them... Callum was not a fan of this at all! He looked up nodding his head you want me in your room...but...i don't he didn't really get to say much more before Zaq left him, jumping a bit when he felt something gently brush his ass did he just! who does he think he is! he can't just touch me!

He walked into the kitchen with the other boys, who were no help at all! just telling him to do as he was told and not be stubborn and put up a fuss. He just looked at them before leaving and pushing the food tray down the hall and into Zaq's bedroom, a lump of nervousness settled in his tummy before knocking on the door and entering. He looked up blushing a bit feeling eyes on his body, he looked around the room it's a nice room you have Zaq...i mean sir he said the word feeling weird on his tongue, so were do you want me to put your food...sir...and what am i going to do after? and umm...were is my room...like were do i sleep...i still haven't unpaked my stuff yet he said looking at Zaq.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 2:04 am

Zaq smiled back at the boy, a bit of a dirty smile really, as he couldn't stop imagining his cock inside that sweet little butt, that was just so perfectly naked right in front of him. ”Well thank you Cal, that's very nice of you..” he just whispered back in a sensuel tone - now see, this was so much better - what a sweet little submissive, nothing like the brat he had been earlier.
”Mhmm here, let me take it” he said as he got up from the bed, in a smooth motion, and calmly walked over to the food cart, as the top was removable, and he could pick the platter up and bring it to the bed, where he put it down, as he turned to look at the boy.

”You're room will be down in the basement with the other boys, don't worry you'll have your own room and your own bed, your name will be on the door, and I'm sorry but I had someone take all your clothes away, as I told you earlier is the maid outfit or nothing.. but the rest of your stuff should be in your room already” he said smiling clam at the boy as he looked around, ”oh.. you forgot to bring me a plate, mhmm what do I do now..” he just said in a teasingly voice as his predatory look stopped at the boy, and he just walked straight over to him, ”sorry but I'll just have to use you instead I'm afraid, can't have it spilled all over my bed now can we..” he said, dragging Callum to the bed as he just pushed him into it, slowly bending over him, as he picked up some appel sliced and started to place them on Cullums stomach -

”Lay still!” he ordered him, picking up the whipped cream, placing a bit on each of the boys nippels as he then put a cherry on them - he went on with this till the boy was all covered in fruit, and he even took out a banan and cut it open, so that the banana skin was intact, he took out the banan and he just pushed the skin down over Cal's cock, giving it a warm cover - as he started to eat half of the banan himself smiling down at the boy, ”If you spill any of it, I'm gonna make your life a living hell boy.. so better lay still, till I'm done..” he growled at him bending down and sucking up the cherry, as he ate it, and then bend down again licking of the whipped cream from the boys pink nippel.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 11:47 am

Callum bit his lip trying not to say anything snarky, and he did take a small step back when he hard the sensual tone leaving his bosses lips, what was with this guy! it made Callum's skin crawl, he looked at Zaq suspiciously as he got up in a smooth motion, and calmly walked over to the food cart, Callum could help his mouth from watering a bit when the top was removed and he could see all the delicious food. It looked so good! Callum didn't really know when he last ate but it must have been last night, it sucked that he couldn't eat any of that tho...that was the one he missed about being human...real food. How was he going to eat? his eyes briefly went to Zaq's throat, his tongue licking over his fangs for a split second.

He looked at Zaq in shock...he lived in a basment...like some pet...he looked at Zaq furiously but! you can't just throw away my stuff! what if i want to go out! my cloths...how could you just...but they didn't take mt comic books and Gameboy right...or my umm...teddybears...right he was not happy about any of this! this guy was a dickhead he muttered under his breath, this was wrong! he had to...but his mom and dad...he was stuck here...i...i can keep my hat right...my nana made it for me he said in a more controlled tone, really not wanting to piss Zaq off. Oh ummthe other boys didn't sa... he didn't get to finish before letting out a very loud surprised yelp as he was dragged onto the bed, he felt his face heat a bit up when oh god he is not gonna...

He was about to squirm away from Zaq's touch and the food being placed on his naked body when a small whip of fear made its way into his body, he looked around frantically, his body was slowly being turned into a fruit plate, he looked down at his banana covered cock, it was to much and weird and oh god he was getting hard! he looked at Zaq pleadingly only to let out a small cute girly moan when he felt Zaq's tongue brush over his nipple. Stop! get off me! he shouted roling out the bed and on to the floor hissing in pain a bit from the fall, he pointed at Zaq shaking his head nope! no way! not doing that! im not having some guy touch me like that! and im not gonna have sex with you! i don't have feelings for you and your first time is supposed to be with someone special and stuff he said moving back a bit and covering his hard cock from Zaq gaze. Why did i like it!! he sat on the floor not knowing what he should do.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 12:41 pm

”I didn't throw it away, I just took it away, you can get it back when you leave.. till then I'll just storages it for you..” he told him, trying to be patient with the boy, but god he made it so hard! ”Yesyes, all the junk is in the room, and should be kept in there..” he said, trying not to laugh about the fact that Cal had brought his teddybear, was he really that pathetic he still slept with something like that?

”Watch your tongue boy..” he growled back at him, Cal really did push him to the limit.. he should watch out that he didn't push him over the limit too.. because what happened after that, he wouldn't like.. not at all..
”If you promise to be a good boy and do as I say, then I'll let you keep it..” he whispered back at him, smiling at bit - now that he had something to manipulate Cal with, and hold over him.. maybe that would make him do Zaq's saying now..

He couldn't help smirking up at the boy as he heard the sweet little girly moan leave his perfect pink lips, just as his tongue was playing with his nipple.. but then the boy had a total meltdown.. and of cause he had to ruin everything.. as he rolled out of bet, and Zaq's bed no was covered in fruit.. for fuck sake! ”Now see what you did..” he whispered in a low angry voice, also getting up now, not even trying to help him up from the floor - now he was out of patient.

”Too bad, I'm the master of this house, and everyone in this house working under me, do as I tell - and there is no getting out of it, it's pretty simple, my wish is your command - and I don't even care if I have to force you.. In the ned we both know you want it, just look at how hard your cock is.. look at how it's screaming my name, how it's hungry for more.. I know you like it.. You know you like it.. now stop fighting me..” he said, as he moved towards Cal, as he grabbed him and and threw him into the bed, as he followed just the second later, grabbing him by the neck, and pushing his face down into the sheets, as his hand got a hold of the whipped cream and he sprayed it from the boys neck, all the way down his spine, and in between his butt-cheeks, making sure he was covered in it, ”Now you better lay still, and I don't wanna here a fucking word out of your filthy mouth, or I'll take that stupid hat of yours and you'll never see it again... UNDERSTOD!” he said in a intimidating controlling voice, rasing his voice a bit at the end, as he gave Cal's but a hard smack..
Before he leant out and started to lick the whipped cream off of him, starting at his neck, and slowly working his was down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 1:53 pm

Callum sighed looking at Zaq with a hard gaze fine...and hey! its not junk! it my stuff and you have not right to call it that! he said angrily folding his arms over his chest only to blush and take a small step back when he heard the warning in Zaq's voice then don't act like one and i will he muttered poking out his tongue you can't take it...she's the only one who cared about me and she can't even remember me anymore, so stay away from it he said heatedly.

Callum felt his body size up and shake a bit, the small girly moans leaving his lips making him blush in shame nononono! stop it! i sound like a girl! he hated how it made him feel and how hard he was and fuck it how good it felt to be touched like that...but it was wrong! this had to stop! he rolled out the bed whimpering and looking up at Zaq and the messy bed im..i sorry! but please don't...i... he didn't get to say more before Zaq started talking making Callum curl himself into a ball feeling very small had helpless, he yelped loudly as he was grabbed and thrown onto the bed, Zaq followed just the second later, grabbing him by the neck, and pushing his face down into the sheets, Callum tried to struggle and get out of Zaq's hold screaming and crying let me go you fucking pervert!! i didn't like it or want it! now let me go! im not some whore you can just slap around! he cried out kicking and screaming wanting to get away.

Callum stopped moving freezing up when he felt something cold and sticky get sprayed from his neck, all the way down his spine, and in between his butt-cheeks, he turned around looking at Zaq tears in his eyes, moaning in surprised pleasure when he felt the hard smack shit!...that felt good...nonon stop i don't like it! i don't...want more...fuck i do his breathing speeded up and small moans and gasps left his lips, loving how Zaq touched him, but hating himself for wanting more...fuck why did this asshole make him feel so good! and why had Callum always been so fucking touch-starved! uhg! he moaned louder and more high pitched when he felt something warm and wet touch his hole umm sir please...don't i promise to be good...but i...please...i can't lose my virginity like this...im so cheap whore... he gasped out pushing back on Zaq's tongue without even knowing it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 2:09 pm

Zaq didn't care about all the shit Cal told him, he just wanted him to shut up now, and just be the little sex slave Zaq needed him to be. ”That's exactly what you are.. but no worries, you'll learn soon enough..” he just told him back, holding him down the best he could, not letting him off this easy - not before Zaq was done with him at least, and he had showed Cal precisely what a little whore he was.

”Sssh!” he growled back at him, moving down to his face, as he sucked the tears off of his cheeks, ”stop crying, stop moving, and shut the fuck up..” he just demanded, as he moved back to his spine, slowly moving his tongue down it, all the way in-between his butt-cheeks as he found his way to his sweet little virgin-hole - ”yes.. see now that's more like it, you little horny slut.. moan for me..” he growled back at him, listing in on Cal's thought, as they just encouraged him to stick his tongue inside him and fuck his tight hole like that - not giving a shit about what Cal was saying - as he clearly didn't mean a word of it - he was even pushing back on Zaq's tongue, wanting more. He pulled away, kissing his ass again, ”such a cheap little whore yes.. and his tasty virgin hole, mhmm I could eat you all night long.. why don't you come with my tongue inside you whore.. show me how much you loves this..” he moaned at him, pulling out his own cock now, as he started to jerk himself off, bending down and letting his tongue slice right in Cal's tight hole, couldn't wait to just tear him apart with all his toys and his own hard cock - again and again and again.

When Callum finally would let himself cum, Zaq would empty himself all over the boy, and not letting him shower before going to bed, so he would have to sleep in Zaq's cum the entire night, smelling Zaq on him, and thinking back to this moment.. oh he was so going to wash him trough the cameras, see if the boy was just as naughty as he hoped he would be.. and tomorrow.. he would destroy that tight hole of his.. over and over again!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 2:52 pm

Callum screamed NO LET GO OF ME! i am not you whore! he cried out kicking at Zaq wanting to get away from him before he made Callum weird. He whimpered moving his face away as he felt Zaq suck the tears off his cheeks, the softness of the act making him lean into the touch only to pull back feeling disgusted with himself for liking it. not until you let me go! you sick fucking pervet! help someone help!!! he screamed only for his words to end in a moan when he felt how Zaq was slowly moving his tongue down, all the way in-between his butt-cheeks as he found his way to his sweet little virgin-hole, Callum moaned loudly feeling his face burn in shame i sound like a girl! nonono please don't make me into one! he cried harder please stop...i..it's not me! i don't like it! plaese i am begging you! he gasped out feeling his body betray him.

He stared fucking himself on Zaq's tongue moaning like a pornstar loving how good it felt, but crying and hating himself for liking it, he had never felt so dirty in his life, he wanted to die, he hated his mom and dad for giving him to Zaq knowing what would happen, he hated himself for loving how Zaq's tongue made him feel and he hated Zaq, the burning rage inside his was growing and all he wanted to do was rip the guys throat out and cum...maybe not in that order. i am going to fucking kill you! he moaned his movements getting faster. Callum could feel the warm build up inside him and how his body started to shake nononononononno! please don't make me cum! he screamed as he came hard all over the bed falling forward shaking, he lay still for a minute before kicking Zaq hard in the face and smirking when he heard a cracking sound. I hate you! how could you! he cried feeling the tears run down his face as he curled up into a ball not caring what Zaq would do. He just wanted it all to be over.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 3:11 pm

”Ssh stop screaming little whore.. no one is coming to your rescue.. you're mine now, I owe you, and I can do to you as I please..” he just moaned back at the screaming spectacle under him, Jesus christ, he had to get a gagball for him, to quit him up a bit.. mhmm.
He moaned back at him, not stopping at all, even though Cal was begging him to, he knew he liked he, mhmm he fucking loved it!

He moved his hand faster, and faster as he could he Cal getting worked up, and he just pressed his tongue deeper inside him, feeling him move to it under him, fuck yes he wanted it! Just as Cal came underneath him, he got up and emptied himself all over his beautiful butt and bag, ”see.. you are a little whore.. a good little whore who came for me..” he just moaned at him, but before he could do anything else Cal just kicked him in the face, making his nose break in a painfull cracking sound. ”For fuck sake!! You little pice of shit!” he just yelled back at Cal, as he got up, to go look at the broken nose in the bathroom, leaving the crying boy in the bed, not giving a fuck about him.

In the bedroom he just put his nose back on place, knowing it was going to heal in a few minuts.. but still pretty pissed off about it, thinking of how he was going to make the little whore pay for that.
He went out into the room, ”fuck off now, I don't want look at you for a single second more! Tomorrow you will pay for this you little shit!” he just yelled at him, as he rang a bell, and two boys came in to help Zaq get the boy back to his room, as they locked him up inside, so he couldn't leave to get a shower og anything else.

Zaq went to smoke a cigaret on the balcony as some other boys cleaned all the mess Cal had made up, and he could go to sleep - but when he was in bed, he turned on his flatscreen where he could see the surveillance footage of the boys rooms, and he clicked on the one Cal was in, to see what he was doing, while he panned out what he would do to him the next day - mhmm so many evil plans.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 5:45 pm

Callum tried to close his mouth not wanting any more girly moans leaving his lips, not wanting to give Zaq the satisfaction, why...this is unfair...how come the only person who wants me is this sick dickhead...and why does this feel so good...is it supposed to feel like this...it's my ass...it's not meant to feel this good having some old guys tongue up my ass...fuck...im close...nonno...he can't make me cum...i can't want more, as Callum was fighting an internal battle with his mind and body it was becoming very clear who the winner was.
As Zaq pressed his tongue deeper inside him, Callum was sure he was going to die, he came harder than ever before moaning loudly and shook, he hated Zaq and when he felt his cum all over his back, he didn't really care what the guy did to him, he had never hated anyone in his life...but yeah he hated Zaq and what he made his stupid teenage body do and react. The cracking sound of his nose was music to Callum's ears. He let his eyes flutter shut crying as he curled in on himself, he didn't even protest when he was dragged out of bed like anything can be worse... he muttered as he was taken down to his room.

He curled up in his bed he smiled weakly and started to unpack his stuff, feeling a bit at ease when his bed now had 10 Pokémon plushies and one Stich and harry potter bedsheets home sweet fucking home... he flopped down on the bed feeling dirty and sticky, he looked down his body screaming when he saw he was still hard fucking stupid traitor! you are not supposed to like that stuff....it was wrong he muttered before closing his hand around his leaking cock slowly bringing himself to orgasm moaning quietly fuck you Zaq he gasped as he came in his hand, falling asleep, tossing and turning in his sleep waking up in a cold sweat shaking nana...please... he said crying hugging Stich tightly, he didn't know why but he tried to get up and open the door crying harder when he found it locked...please hold me he whispered into the dark before falling back to sleep.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 12:43 pm

When he finally went to bed, it was with a evil smirk wrapped around his lips, having seen the little boy having some fun with himself, maybe he should provide him with some toys? Just for future preferences? Ha', what a great idea, mh, he couldn't wait for the morning.

The next morning Zaq was laying by the indoor poolside, he was just relaxing on a lounger near the water, as he asked for his new favourite toy, the little Cal. A few minuts later, the boy showed up at the door, probably forced by one of the others to go here, wonder if he would be just as resistance today as the day before.. or if Zaq was slowly breaking him down.. mhmm. ”Goodmorning Cal.. slept well?” he asked the boy in a sweet voice, as he send him a cold emotionless glare.
He was only wearing a pare of blue swinshorts, as he got up and walked over to the beautiful naked boy. ”Remember yesterday.. when you mhmm.. misbehaved? Mhmm I've got a little something for you.. to prevent that from happening again.. come..” he told the boy, grabbing his wrist and pulling him over to where he was sitting. On the table by the chair, there was a black leather collar, with huge letters spelling out mine on the front, and with a lock on the back.

”It's designed so that you can't get out of it.. no matter how hard you try, so just.. don't? Alright..” he said in a condescending tone, picking up the collar, grabbing the boy tight and putting it on him, ”here we go.. much better.. mhmm.. now we can all see exactly whom you belong to my sweet little vamp..” he whispered playfully in his ear, letting his hands travel down the boys body, grabbing his dick and giving it a few pumps, as he also grabbed his ass and gave et a hard squeeze, ”mhmm.. I love this little virgin butt.. can't wait to just.. get inside it.." he moaned at Cals neck touching him like he really owned him.. which he did.. mhmm.

”Sssh sssh no misbehaving baby boy.. or else.. I'll show you a other cool little trick, this can do..” he whispered back at Cal, as he let go of him, picked up a remote and pushed down a button on it so that the collar gave Cal a gentle electric shock - ”hurts yes? And it's not even at it's highest capacity.. so.. better behave yes? And I promise you my little beautiful baby.. if you do well, I'll help you with that hunger of yours too.. mhmm?” he said moaning slowly, grabbing Cal from behind again, as he just then, without warning, pushed a finger inside his ass.. holding him trapped as he moaned it hard inside him, ”sh..” he just commanded, using the other hand to cover Cals mouth to keep him quiet, as he kissed him softly at his the neck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyLør Maj 04, 2019 4:30 pm

Callum woke up the next morning sore and hungry, his tummy hurt so much that he couldn't move and his gums and fangs were in so much pain, he hadn't felt like this since he turned. He almost jumped and attacked the two boys that opened his door forcing him out and into the room Zaq was in, he was just so hungry! He looked up at Zaq growling and hissing no! because this is not my home! and i hate sleeping alone! he said in an agitated voice, a cold feeling started to grow in his chest when Zaq started to talk and grabbed his wrist and pulled him over to where Zaq was sitting. He looked at the black leather collar, with huge letters spelling out mine on the front, and with a lock on the back. Callum started shaking his head no fucking way! he yelled trying to move away only to be grabbed tightly and have that thing placed around his throat. Fuck you...i am not yours he wanted to sound angry and intimidating, but the hot breath in his ear and the hand grabbing his dick and giving it a few pumps, before moving onto grabbing his ass and squeezing it made it hard for him to sound like anything but a cheap whore, no you can't...i don't want you too...AH! he moaned when Zaq touched his neck...fuck he was so hungry...

Callum screamed and convulsed in pain when he felt the shock, he looked at Zaq with fear in his yes, the building hunger didn't make it any easier for him, i hate you he said crying, he tried to fight against Zaq but he was to hungry and weak...but most of all he didn't want Zaq to hurt him, so he closed his eyes and wanted to scream in shocked pain and pleasure when he felt Zaq pushed a finger inside his ass.. holding him trapped Callum could feel big fat tears form in his eyes when he helt his cock grow hard, he tried turning his head to look at Zaq and beg him to stop, but he could,'t the finger inside him making it impossible to move, he heard his tummy rumble and in a moment of need and hunger he clamped down on Zaq's hand and started drinking.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyMan Maj 06, 2019 8:27 pm

Zaq just laughed back at him, ”yes baby vamp.. mine indeed..” he teased him, looking at the beautiful collar around the boys neck, it looked so hot on him, just all naked and the only thing on was that.. yes please, mh! ”Sh sh.. no fighting.. just take it..” he just groaned back at the sweet little virgin, moving his finger inside his tight ass, fuck it was so fucking tight! It's been so long since I had any good virgins.. and this one.. fuck he's just amazing.. mhmm feel this.. fucking tight.. mhmm I wanna play with it all day! he thought to himself, just ignoring the crying boy in front of him, he was nothing but a body anyways.. only there to pleasure Zaq. He moved the finger roughly inside of him, feeling ever inch of his inside, pushing it against his prostata, to see if he could make him moan just a bit.. though he loved the sweet screams, and he fucking loved it when Cal got hard too.. ”yes you little slut.. see.. your dick likes it.. it wants more..” he said in a evil teasing voice, pushing another finger up inside Cal's tight ass, ”fuck.. so tight boy.. mhmm it's gonna feel so fucking good around me huge cock.. when I just smash it inside you, and fill you all the way up.. fuck..” he started to moan himself, so excited to make the little ass read for himself, as he couldn't wait to just fuck the little vamp apart!

”AH! You.. oh.. no.. oh no you didn't...” he groaned back at the baby vamp, as he felt the slight pain from the fangs getting jammed into his hand.. little shit.. ”Mh.. so naughty..” he whispered, pulling his hand away from the boy.. he wasn't suppose to drink without permission.. mhmm.. time for punishment!
”Oh dear.. now look what a mess you made..” he sighed, looking at his bleeding hand, as he pulled his fingers out of Cal and turned him around, ”look!” he yelled at him, smacking his face as hard as he could, so the blood painted Cal's cheek red, and the slap made it pink.. ”naughty little shit.. now what should I do to you, hmm??” he said, as he grabbed the boys shoulders and pushed him down to his knees.

”Stay!” he said, before turning around, picking up the remote that controlled the collar and giving Cal a shock through it. He then went around the chair as he picked something out from the box.. and walked back to Cal, making him sit still by shocking him again with the remote. ”This is for you.. put it in or I'll keep zapping you..” he said, showing Cal a black silikone buttplug, probably to big for the little virgin ass, but that was intended, it wasn't suppose to be easy.. it was suppose to hurt.. that's how punishments work.

”Just a little helpfull clue.. you'd better suck on it first, or It'll hurt even more..” he said, giving Cal the buttplug, as it also had a little bell in the end of it.. so if Cal kept it in, Zaq would here it every time he moved.. mhmm..
Then he turned around and got back to his sun lounger, as he just sat down and relaxed, watching Cal closely, as he waited for the show, ready to shock him if he acted out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 12:01 pm

n-n-n-nn-no….im not yours… he whimpered looking down his body in shame, he tried to move moaning quietly as Zaq just groaned and moved his finger inside the virgins tight ass, it felt unconfutable and Callum felt so confused, because he could feel small sparks of pleasure moving inside him. He could only cry louder as he grew hard and his body took on a life of it’s own and his hips started moving as he gently fucked himself on Zaq’s fingers. He moved the finger roughly inside of him, Callum could feel every inch and push inside his tight body, his eyes rolled back and a loud moan left his lips unwillingly when Zaq pushed against his prostate, his body shook and pre-cum started to leak out of his cock and run down his ball and gather between his legs making him feel wet and sticky. NO! I don’t! I please stop! You are making me weird! he cried out fucking himself a bit faster whimpering and crying the whole time, nnononnono! You can’t! I don’t want it! I don’t want you! It’s my first time and I don’t want it to be with you! I want it to be with someone I love! he said begging Zaq, he couldn’t! why did it feel so good when he didn’t want it! Fuck what was wrong with him!

Callum couldn’t take it anymore, the hunger, the fear…and the growing tight knot forming inside him was all too much, so he could only moan moving his hips like a whore as he drank Zaq’s blood, Callum hissed and whimpered when Zaq pulled his hand away. He looked at the bleeding hand licking his lips, he yelped and cried when he felt Zaq smacking his face, he moved his finger through the bloody hand print bringing it to his lips moaning in hunger, he was so out of it crazed with hunger and unwanted desire that he didn’t know what was going on before he was on his knees.

Callum screamed bloody murder as he felt the shock course through his small body, he crumbled on the floor whimpering and crying only to spasmed on the ground when he felt the second shock. He looked up at his boss in pure fear when his eyes landed on the black silikone buttplug, it was so big! He gulped sitting up please im sorry…im just so hungry…I couldn’t stop myself…please don’t do this.. he begged, he couldn’t take that! It was so big! Even Zaq’s fingers were to much for him! How could he take that thing! He took in shaking it hearing the bell jingle a wave of shame hit him like a brick wall, he looed back at Zaq as he just sat down and relaxed, watching Callum closely. The young vampire knew he couldn’t run or fight against Zaq…if he did he would just shock him or worse…

He took a deep breath thinking about what he could do…he looked back at Zaq his eyes landing on the outline of Zaq’s cock even that looks to big! Fuck! I could beg him to fuck me and maybe that will be better than walking around with this inside me all day…but who says he will be nice and gentle….he doesn’t seem like the type…I want sex to mean something and be nice and gentle…he won’t be that…fuck I have to do this… he slowly licked and sucked the ‘thing’ making it all wet and sloppy, after a while he slowly started to push it in please! Help….i can’t…please sir! he begged crying as he tried to get it in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 4:11 pm

Zaq just looked him up and down and shook his shoulders, no he wasn't that big on the whole mercy treatment, if Cal wanted to be fed, he had to work for it! ”I told you, if you're a good boy, I'll feed you.. but you're aren't, you're a dirty little slut, and you need to learn a thing or two about who's in charge here!” he just responded, enjoying seeing the little baby trying to work up the courage to climb the buttplug.. and while he did, listing in on Cal's thoughts - oh no.. I'm not nice.. and I'm not gentle.. this is me showing your butt mercy.. the plug will be smaller than the real deal.. just you wait and see.. he though with a evil grim, as he just enjoyed watching the boy socking the buttplug to make it ready for his tight little ass!

”Oh for crying out loud.. just push it in!” he sighed annoyingly, as he got up from the chair again, a bit pissed that he had too, he just wanted to sit and watch.. but the stupid whore needed help, so here he was.. walking over to him, and grabbing his stupid wist, as he dragged him over to the sun lounger, and pushed him down in it, front first.
He grabbed his hips and pulled his ass up into the air, so he had the best view possible, before grabbing the buttplug and starting to push it inside of him, forcing it up his tight ass, as he got it all the way in - before handing the boy a hard slap in his ass, for making this so difficult. ”There.. all in!” he just told him, as he gav his ass another hard slap, to make the bell jingle, what a lovely little sound!

”Now get up, and go get me some champagne and strawberries, I'm thirsty and hungry.. and you better not make any fuss about this, or I'll stave you, and make you wear this all day and all night!!” he just told him, as he picked him up and pushed him down from his chair, before laying himself down on it again, waiting for Cal to come back with his champagne and strawberries.
”Feed them to me..” he just told him, when he got back, as he looked up and down the boy.. he looked fucking hot like that.. walking around with the buttplug inside him, making it jingle for every step he took, ”touch your self while you do it..” he told him, smirking up at him, as he opened his mouth to receive the strawberries.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 8:59 am

Callum let out a surprised yelp when Zaq got up from the chair again, walking over to him, and grabbing his stupid wist, as he dragged him over to the sun lounger, and pushed him down in it, front first. Callum shivered not really sure what Zaq was going to do…or why he was treating Callum like this…he was only a kid! He had never done anything like this! How could he get mad at him! Callum was a virgin! He hadn’t even had his first kiss! This was all too much! Callum whimpered pitifully as his hips were grabbed and his ass up the air, he couldn’t see what Zaq was doing, but it became abundantly clear when he felt the buttplug get pushed inside of him, forcing it up his tight ass. Callum moaned feeling his small cock twitch when Zaq gave his ass a hard slap, his back ached the slap only making the ‘thing’ jingle and his uncontrollable hips movements didn’t help

He looked at Zaq his face red in shame as he fell to the floor, the movement making it shift inside him making him see starts, he got up nodding is head limping out the room and into the kitchen, he filled the tray with champagne and strawberries, wishing he could still eat normal food. As he walked back out to Zaq, the constant pressure on the spot inside him and the way Zaq looked at him…he was shamefully hard and leaking…his thighs all sticky…he felt so dirty…

He gasped trying not to say anything that would make Zaq hurt him…or starve him…big fat tears ran down his cheeks as he poured Zaq a glass and fed him a strawberry, he slowly warped his hand around himself. It was all to much, the buttplug, feeding Zaq…the fact that he was nothing more than a hole for Zaq to play with…it was all too overwhelming, after two or three pumps with his hand he came moaning and crying…his hand all wet and dirty, he looked at Zaq please just let me go to my room…I don’t like this…I can’t…I feel….dirty….please…im no use to you I will fight you at every turn… he said crying and shaking, his eyes fluttering the stupid plug making it hard for him to sound serious, his voice nothing more than breathily moans and cries.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 11:19 am

He lovede the way the little boy was moaning and crying as he felt him one of the strawberries and then moved his hand down around his hard little cock - Zaq couldn't hold back his own moans, as his cock also grew very hard now. He just laughed as the pretty little baby came after just a few pumps, so sweet and innocent! He grabbed him and dragged him closer, as he just touched him, moving his hand up his front, touching his body like he owned it, and down between his legs grabbing his tired cock, starting to pump it to make it hard again.. mhmm sweet little baby, Zaq wasn't any why near being done with him!

”Why would I do that, I'm having so much fun.. and you're being such a good boy right now.. I want you covered in fucking cum boy.. so you can get it in your head, that you're just a pretty little whore.. mhmm.. fuck I just love virgins.. so sweet and pure..” he moaned out, moving his hand around Cal till he was hard again, and he gave him a satisfied smirk, ”just look at that.. already hard again.. you're body is begging me for more.. it wants me to use it.. to use it good..” he moaned up at Cal, as he spred his legs, so that there would be room for Cal to sit down between them on the chair.. and he grabbed him, and got him to sit there, wanted him to sit on the buttplug, so it was pushed as deep up inside him as possible.

”Now it's my turn to be treated.. so bend over.. and I'll promise you, when you're done, I'll feed you baby..” he told Cal, as he opened up his bathing shorts, so that his hard cock was showing, ”put it in your mouth and suck on it.. suck on it likes it's your favourite lollipop in the whole fucking world!” he told him, wanting Cal to make his cock ready to shove inside his tiny virgin ass, he wanted to fuck him so crazy bad, having his little whore sitting on top op him, crying and moaning and shaking while getting Zaq's cock pushed inside of him, again and again!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Callum tried to fight against Zaq as he grabbed him and dragged him closer, as he just touched him, moving his hand up his front, touching his body like he owned it, Callum tried to move away tried to push Zaq away but the fight left him when he felt Zaq's hand move between his leg and grab his cock making him hard again! nonononno! stop! fuck! stupid cock! go down go down! don't make he like thiiiiiisss...oh god he slowly shook moaning as he gritted his teeth not wanting to show Zaq how much he liked it...and wanted more...he fucking hated Zaq...and his body for making him feel pleasure. fuck you! i will never want this or you! i don't fucking care how many times you make me cum or moan! or what you do to me! i will never want you! i hate you! he moaned out looking at his hard cock twitching between his unsteady legs, my body might beg! but i never will! the whimper leaving his lips was so small and pitiful, he gulped looked at Zaq as he spred his legs, forcing Callum to sit there the buttplug pushing deep up inside him making moan unwillingly.

His eyes opened wide at the words leaving Zaq's lips, his eyes going down to Zaq's hard cock oh god it's huge! oh god why did i stop aging at 16! im going to be 10 cm for the rest of time! he is...shit...i can't suck that!!! or have him fuck me with it! he can't! it's to fucking big! but the growing hunger and the promise of blood was to much, his small fangs scraping against his lower lips...oh god he was going to do this! he gulped slowly moving down between Zaq's legs looking up at him blushing in shame. He stuck out his tongue slowly licking and sucking the head, leaving a small trail of kisses down the shaft, he shyly moved his mouth back to the top before slowly and innocently bobbing his head and began to suck and gag a bit whenever Zaq hit him at the back of the throat.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx   Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 2:57 pm

Zaq just responded with a laugh again, ”mhmm just you wait and see my little whore, I'll make you in to the perfect little cock slut, your body tells me you are, and soon you'll be begging to have me use you, over and over and over again!” he just whispered teasingly back at the little vampire, god he was so cute, he really did wanna hear him beg for his cock, and he was going to make it happen, sooner or later! The boy already moaned for more, and his body was just so ready to please Zaq in any way he wanted it to - now he just had to convince the little babies mind too - which would be pretty easy, and if not, he could always just use his abilities.. ha!

”Now shut the fuck up you little slut, and suck my dick when I tell you too!” he growled at him, as Cal was getting ready to do so.. and fuck his dirty thoughts just made Zaq even more horny to have him, yes you can, and yes you will you little slut, and I'm gonna push my huge cock inside you, and I'm gonna fuck you so hard I'm gonna make you feel me hours after, healing or no healing, I'm gonna make you scream so loud, you'd never forget it!! he thought, smiling a bit wicked back at the boy, as he bend down to suck on Zaq's hard dick. ”Come on baby, better make it all nice and wet, if you don't want it to hurt even more, while I push it inside your sweet little virgin ass!” he moaned back at him, as Cal tried to take him and, and he moaned louder, loving the small sweet noises Cal made, especially when he was gagging a bit on Zaq's length - mhmm, so fucking dirty!

”Take it deeper you little shit.. show me how hungry you are.. show me how much you really want to eat of off me.. show me how much you actually do like my huge cock in your dirty mouth!” he moaned, grabbing Cal's neck and helping him to get Zaq's cock even deeper and harder and faster in between his lips, so he was kinda chocking, but Zaq didn't give a shit, he just used Cal's mouth as another hole he could fuck with his dick.. showing him how much he fucking owned him!

He then pulled out, and grabbed Cal's hips, pulling him up unto his lap, as he got his own bathing trunks off, and pulled out sweet little buttplug in a fast hard move, putting it on the chair, ready to stuff it back up when he was done using the little asshole, and filling it all the way up with his love juice!
He grabbed the boys hips as he picked him up and placed him over his hard cock, and neither gentle or slow - just pushed him down over his cock, feeling the crazy pleasure from the boys tight ass clenching in on Zaq's hard cock - fuck yes!

”Aaah yes, mhmm.. all.. the.. way.. in..” he moaned at him, pushing Cal down over him, so that his dick really got all the way deep inside him, and he just held Cal there, not letting him escape, as he gave him a teasing smirk, ”hurts?” he whispered in a teasing evil tone, ”good.. I want it to hurt.. that's your punishment for talking back at me all the time.. see if you hadn't I would have been more gentle with you.. but now.. you'll just have to take it.. hard..” he moaned beginning to fuck Cal, hard and fast!

”Now you'll better just shut up and fucking take it.. baby tell me just how good it feels to be used like this, and beg for more.. beg for it to be harder, beg for me to use your tight little ass just as hard and much as I want.. and I'll let you drink form me..” he moaned at him, smirking as he just enjoyed making the boy scream and moan and feel all the pleasure and pain just at once.. looking up over his lovely naked body, so tiny, and his sweet little butt, all stretched out to make room for Zaq's huge cock, that just pushed hard in and out of him, using him as a the fucking amazing little virgin hole he was!

Bitch please, I'm in charge here! - Callum xxx
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Don't think i can be changed. I'm the one in charge. (Privat=Jozephine) XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Øst :: Stranden-
Gå til: