Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] Empty
IndlægEmne: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptySøn Mar 24, 2019 9:22 pm

@Lion (@Bex & @Vanya)
Vanya: Outfit
Veronica: outfit

She had just gotten her twins back. Her and Jess had talked, and ever knowing Abigal and Kyle was going to have a baby - they had that talk about getting Mariella and Lionell back into their lives. It was a bit hard on Veronica, but she was happy to have Jessalyn around. Veronica was already a busy woman, but she tried making it all work. Cody was in a black hole, a hole she at times wish she could allow herself to sink into. But she was terrified if she fell into the darkness, it would be hopeless to get her out again. She was on her way back to the Southside, when she saw her. Saw her smile. Heard her laughter in the air as nothing had happened. Flashes hit Ronnie, flashes of that day. Bex had been the reason why she had been taken to the mental hospital. The reason she had been in this magical coma doing the attack that almost cost her the lives of her kids. And here she was standing, smiling - like nothing had happened. The anger returned to her, the darkness. Veronica walked towards the playground, didn't care.
"You mother fucking absolute disaster of a sister," she yelled as she clenched her fist and threw a punch at her sisters face.
"Do you have any idea of what you have done!" she threw another hard punch and jumped on her sister like she was her lunch. They hit the ground.  Veronica didn't hear anything around her. She just kept on hitting Bex and felt her fangs as if she any second would tear the human into pieces. "I almost lost them because of you. You send me away!" She cried out hit for hit. "How? How could you do that to me!"

Vanya knew why they were out here. Lion had this new thing about changing few things in his future, or his mothers futures. Vanya wasn't sure it was a good idea to mess around with more things, getting your sister back was one thing. It could be risky to change things. But stopping your mother from killing her sister in front of son. It seemed like it was worth it. They had hurried the day he knew it happened to the park. The blood made Vanya aware of they had to speed things up. They reached the playground where the violence happened. The crying boy who watched the siren attack his mother. Vanya used her speed to run over and grab the kid and just held him close so he didn't got to see more. Using her energi to calm everyone around them. But it wouldn't work on Veronica.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptySøn Mar 24, 2019 9:52 pm

Bex:Outfit
Lion: Outfit

Bex was on the playground with Elliott. She had of course thought of Veronica. But she truly believed she had done what was best. She looked at her son with a loving smile. She took him up into her arms and swung him around. His laughter made her to break out laughing to. She put him down, when she her an angry Veronica from behind her. She turned around to face her. That resulted in her being punched in the face. She took a step back. ”Please don’t,” she pleaded and looked down at her son crying. It broke her heart. ”Not in front of him,” she just got another punch and fell to the ground when her sister jumped her. She could feel the warm blood spreading in her face, as a punch turned into another. She wasn’t able to respond from her mouth filling up with blood. Eventually her face was so covered in blood she had to close her eyes. The only thing she heard was her son crying.

Lion knew what would happen, if they didn’t stop it. He had asked Vanya to help him, take care of his cousin while he handled his mother. He didn’t want to change a lot of thing in time, but he knew killing her sister, was a thing his mother had always regretted. He sped up when Nya did and was horrified by the sight. He quickly rushed to his mother. It was strange seeing her here finally, but he knew it would have to happen eventually. ”You don’t want to do this, trust me.” He said and caught her hand before she could throw another punch. She was strong, but so was he. And he did have the size on his side. ”Just stop,” he said, not sure how much he should tell her. He was afraid he might had to reveal more than he wanted to. But he would do it to safe all three of them. Growing up without a mother was not something he wished for anyone, living with the fact that you killed your sister was even worse. ”You don’t know me, and I don’t expect you to trust me. But just stop a moment, think about what you’re doing. She has a son. Will you kill his mother? Take away his only parent?” He looked intensely at her, hoping he get through to her. The energy Vanya sent out reached him as well, but he was known for keeping his head in situations like this. At least as long as they were planned. He was not good a surprises.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptySøn Mar 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Vanya kept the little boy close, focused her ability mostly on him. Scars like this could last for a life time, if the emotions were to strong. She trusted Lion handling the situation, so she didn't pay much attention to his words - his emotions spoke loud enough. The calm energy made most people leave like there was nothing to see, which just was a good thing in their case.

Veronica looked up when someone caught her hand. Her fangs were out with the siren face, that could horrify most people. But she
recognized his voice from somewhere. For some reason she listened to him, just staring in him. He didn't feel like a stranger. The scent was familiar.
"No.. I don't," she answered in a low voice, pulling herself together and swallowed her guilt. She looked at her bloody hands and breathed a bit unsteady out. She looked over at Bex, and looked so guilty. The last time she had looked this guilty was when she had borrow a dress without permission - it was more simple days.
"Bex.. I'm so sorry.. I'm really sorry," she knew she couldn't' make it right.  She felt her tears bottling up, but didn't like to express them. Because there was so much pain looking at Bex. "I just wanted you to believe in me.. Why don't you ever believe in me?" She felt her cold tears leaving her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. But realized shortly after, she had her hand wrapped around the strangers arm. She had almost lost her kids, and she had just spend time with the twins. She knew. A part of her knew, and the other half was trying to figure everything out that was going on.

Vanya looked shortly at them, and had calmed the boy almost so much he fell a sleep - which most likely was for the best anyways. Vanya looked at Bex and grabbed her hand.
"It is okay. He is sleeping, he won't remember it as anything else than a dream," she promised. That or she could ask Lion to erase it from his cousins mind. No need for more childhood trauma.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptySøn Mar 24, 2019 11:07 pm

Bex eventually felt so weak, she couldn’t do anything but lie there and take it. She opened one eye when someone else talked and watched what happened. ”I’m sorry too,” she added weakly and managed to sit up. She dried of as much blood she could from her face. ”Because if you told the truth, I had to realize that he didn’t come for me. I felt like he didn’t want me in his life, and I couldn’t handle that.” She said honestly. He watched the young girl as she grabbed her hand. ”Thank you,” she said and gave her hand a little squeeze. She looked down at her son. She needed to get cleaned up before he woke. She stood up and did her best to keep her balance. ”No more fighting. We need to have a talk and try to put all of this past us.” She looked at Vanya. ”Can you look after him for a little while?” She asked. She didn’t know them, but she trusted them nonetheless. And Ronnie was there. She hopefully wouldn’t let anything happen to her son.

Lion wasn’t scared by her siren face. He had seen it before. He watched closely as his mother clearly felt guilty about her actions. But this was okay. This they could get past. He hated seeing his mother so heartbroken. He had to really fight himself to not just grab her and hold her closely. He wanted to, so badly. But this wasn’t the right time. He looked down at his arm, as she wrapped her hand around it. It put him on an emotional roller-coaster. He hadn’t realized how much he would miss his mothers when he came here. Of course they were still here, but it wasn’t the ones he knew. What if he could never tell them the truth? He watched Bex as she got up and then darted his gaze to Vanya. He made a small nodded, as if to say he could remove the memories. Only with Bex’ approval, of course. He looked back at his mom. ”You know, my mom always used to tell me, that tears are not a sign of weakness, but a sign that you allow yourself to feel and that is strength.” Jessalyn sure made him remember things like this. She had a bunch of sayings she had passed on to him. He walked closer to her and put his other hand on her shoulder. ”We won’t judge if you need to be strong,” he said with a smile. He didn’t realize how tough this would be for him. Seeing her look at him with a faint familiarity, but not the love he was used to. He just wanted to tell her so badly. Maybe if she guessed it. Would that be okay? No, he had already done something that could potentially mess up time, and he wasn’t going to push it. But he wanted what Vanya had with her parents. He wanted them to know he was here.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptySøn Mar 24, 2019 11:37 pm

It was true that Roy and Ronnie always had been close. Almost like twins at some points. Ronnie swallowed the comment and closed her eyes shortly looking at Elliot. There was something that smelled like magic, or perhaps she had spend to much time with Rebekah.
"I'll do my best to try," she admitted. It was hard forgetting something that had happened in November - it wasn't that long ago. She still had the scars from the needles on her neck and on her arm. She watched her sister walk away, as the hybrid had given her a nod.
"You are a siren just like me," she snorted a bit loosing her grib on his arm. She looked back into his eyes and narrowed her own for a second. Letting her mind work its own magic. After all she had always believed in the impossible - that was the whole reason she and Bex were in this mess. Why she always had believed in Roy being alive.
"You sound like Jess," she mumbled to herself. Veronica got on her feet, still very small in height compared to him. She still looked into his eyes, trying to collect the pieces - and it seemed to be more and more clear. A lot of strange things happened in this city, and for the matter of the last few years. There was something about his eyes. the longer she looked at them, the more she realized that she had looked at them before.
"I remember you," she said with narrowed eyes. "I remember your voice.. you were there that night," she added almost breathless.
"You are the one who saved her," she walked a step closer to him. His voice she had heard before, but why did she feel like she had just looked into his eyes few hours ago? Why was he quoting Jess. But then a theory hit her, and wasn't it because that Fox had paid her a visit from the future - she would never had imagined the idea.
"Lion?" She asked, just to be sure. She didn't want to get to up in the skies if it was just a random thought without any truth to it. He might laugh at her for calling him something.

Vanya had lifted the boy up and giving Lion a nod before following the human. In case she needed help getting cleaned up.
"I know it seems very weird, but it you want to get healed up.. my blood heals," she swallowed her words, knowing how weird it must be to hear does words. "Also.. L.. my friend, he can take away the memories.. if you want to be sure he forgets it," she gave Bex a warm smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptyMan Mar 25, 2019 12:16 pm

Lion knew it wasn’t easy. Family was tough, he had seen that through his parents’ family, but he had never felt it himself. Sure, he and Marie fought and they had their disagreements, but he knew she would be there in a heartbeat if he needed her, just as he would for him. He was lucky to have that. He swallowed when she figured out, he was a siren. Was she figuring it out? Was it even a good thing if she did?
”Who?” He said, trying to lie. He was normally decent at it, but not for the people who knew him best. And even though she didn’t know him yet, he knew him and that made it difficult to keep a straight face. He could have sworn he forgot to breath when she said she remembered him. He kept quiet, silently hoping she would figure it out, so he didn’t have to hide himself away from her. He let out a shivering breath as she said his nickname. His mothers were the first to call him Lion, and it just stuck. ”Mum,” he said with a lowered voice and didn’t hesitate to hug her. He had needed it ever since he got back. ”I’ve missed you,” he whispered in her hair. He just stood there, embracing her tightly. He didn’t want to let go.

Bex walked to the restroom to get cleaned up. The girl followed with Elliott. She looked in the mirror. She deserved it, but the thought of Elliott witnessing it was horrific for her. She looked at the girl. ”I guess I have to get used to that sort of thing,” she admitted. She wiped of her bloody hands in a paper towel and put a hand on her arm near the elbow. ”Thank you for you help. Will your blood do other things than heal?” She needed to know it was safe to do. ”I think that is for the best,” she said when she offered to have Elliott’s memories of the incident taken away. He shouldn’t have to live with such a trauma.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptyMan Mar 25, 2019 2:54 pm

Veronica was the master of nicknames. This was the only reason Bex and Roy went on by their nicknames - because Ronnie had given them those, and they just stuck. It had taken her few days to agree on names with Jess, and Cody. But as long as she could use a nickname, she only did that. Even now. People either loved or hated her for that. His reaktion to her calling him that, told her everything she needed to know. As he hugged her it was like nothing else mattered. She wrapped her arms around him, just holding him tight. She wasn't one of these fancy people to sense emotions, but somehow she still felt like he needed this - and funny enough so did she.
"It's okay," she said with a calming voice. She hated that he just had seen her at her worst. Something did make her happy about this as well, other than him being here - he had quoted Jess. Which meant they were together in the future his presence. She didn't let go of him till he seemed okay with it.
"I'm truly sorry that you had to stop me from that, but I'm also happy you did. So thank you," she gave him a warm smile as she looked up. "How the heck did you get so tall?" She added totally change of topic, but Ronnie was known to say what was on her mind. Veronica shook her head and laughed a little about it.
"How about your sister? Is she here as well?" Perhaps it was instinct of her to ask, but also - she had almost never traveled anywhere without Roy. Roy had always been her rock and she would always run after him. Even when everybody thought he was dead. Now she actually had a twin brother as well, but still felt closer to Roy.
"Who is the girl?" Ronnie asked raising an eyebrow.  

She tried not to get bothered by the blood, but she was part vampire so it was a challenge. Having the little boy in her arms helped her calm herself.
"No, it will just heal," she replied with a smile. "I wouldn't offer if it was harmful. I have a younger brother back home, he is a bit older than this little guy. But I couldn't imagine anything happen to him," she added looking down at the little boy. She missed Derek, but there was only so much she could do about that. Vanya found a bench and put the boy carefully down so he still would be sleeping. She made her claws appear and cut her wrist open and handed it to the human.
"Here, don't worry its fine," she stille had her calming energy out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptyMan Mar 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Lion had needed that hug more than he realized. It was nice to be around Vanya’s parents. They were still a big part of his life, but this was something else. He had a connection with her, he didn’t have with anyone else. Her calming voice did the trick for him. He felt more relaxed than he had since they got here. He pulled out of the hug and took a step back, so he could watch her. ”You taught me that. Keeping my head cool even when something is bloody and emotional,” he said and swallowed as he realized, he might not should have told her that. He didn’t know if that could affect the future, his past. ”You never have to say thank you. Only when I give you a present because I use a lot of time on those,” he said with a smile. ”I don’t know. I always thought Mom might had given me growth hormone in my bottles,” he theorized. He had always called Veronica Mum and Jessalyn Mom, because of their ethnicities. He smiled at her laugh. He loved that sound. It was part of one of his first memories. ”She would never let me get into trouble alone,” he said thinking back on the times they had gotten into trouble. ”My best friend. One of them,” he explained, not really sure how else to describe her right now. He did have strong feelings for her, but they hadn’t really talked about their relationship status yet.

Bex nodded when she explained about her blood. ”Nor should it. They need someone to protect them when they’re this young.” She watched at Elliott as she put him down on the bench. She watched the claws carefully as she cut her wrist. She was a little freaked out when she was handed the wrist. This was normal now, apparently. She put her lips around the wrist. She wrinkled her nose by the taste. No, she definitely wouldn’t do that again if she could manage without. ”Is that enough?” She wiped away the blood from her lips. She thought she might feel a tingly feeling in the skin on her face, but maybe she was just imagining it.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptyTirs Mar 26, 2019 9:06 am

She made a little impressed face. Veronica knew her strengths, otherwise she wouldn't have survived the past years.
"Noted," she smiled at his little comeback about having a theory about Jess. Ronnie laughed a little again. "Sounds like something she would do," Veronica could clearly seeing Jess asking Nathan about something about growth and Nathan making a joke - Jess taking the joke seriously and - still wasn't what happened, but that conversation most likely would. Veronica gave him a nod when he said Mariella never would let him go into trouble alone.
"Trouble huh?" she gave him a half smirk, knowing she was the most impulsive and spontaneous out of her and Jess. Ronnie didn't care much about rules, some rules - the serpant law she was very serious about. "In unity, there is strength," she then added seeing his Serpent tattoo.
Veronica smelled the blood from the other girl, a unfamiliar scent. But knowing Bex wasn't a violent creature, she shook her head.
"It's good. A few best friends are known to conquer the world." Veronica ran a hand through her long hair.

Vanya listened to Bex and looked at the boy.
"We will always need someone to protect us, no matter what age we are in. We are not meant to handle life alone," she added before giving Bex the blood. She would never had been able to handle this timezone if it wasn't for everyone around her. Vanya looked at the human drink, it wasn't much damged so she didn't require a lot of blood - and if so, Vanya wouldn't be the best source. Vanya was good for small injuries.
"You should be fine," she smiled a little as she walked over to the sink to wash the blood of her arm. Her vision was a bit blurry, overuse of her ability but a few blinks and she was fine.
"Let's go back outside," she suggested before she walked out, letting Bex pick Elliot up herself. There were a lot of people in the park by now, and she narrowed her eyes a little by all the emotions in the sudden crowd. Vanya kept her eyes on Lion and walked straight towards him. "Emotional support," she sighed before walking close to him. If she could focus herself on just feeling his emotions, perhaps she could push the strangers away.

Veronica turned around when Bex got outside again and swallowed. She wrapped her arms around herself, if it was possible to make Veronica look smaller - she did now. And yet somehow she didn't - maybe it was the fact that her son was standing behind her, and she didn't want to seem less. She took a few steps closer to Bex, but more peacefully than before. Her fist were still bruised from the punches. Veronica took her phone out.
"These pictures are taken yesterday. You should come and see them yourself," she showed her two pictures of her babies. Maybe to let Bex know she had been telling the truth. Knowing it would cause Bex some guilt knowing she had taken her away from them, but it was the truth - and this truth she could not hide from her.
Vanya looked at Lion.
"Starting to get flashes?" She asked. It happened when they changed something in the past that effected them, weird memories they first didn't remember but then it was like it had happened.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptyTirs Mar 26, 2019 7:22 pm

Lion always thrived to be like his mothers. He think he did a pretty good job, sure he didn’t always follow rules and sometimes he got into trouble, but when it really counted, he was cool-headed, loyal and there for his friends and family. Like right now, where he had made sure his mother did a mistake he knew she would regret for the rest of her life. He smiled as they began talking about Jessalyn. Her and Veronica were so different in some points and similar in others. They both had big hearts, that was for sure. ”Maybe you should check the bottles before giving them to me,” he said followed by a short laugh. He shrugged when she mentioned trouble. ”Maybe I should stop talking now.” Mariella would not be happy if she knew he had been telling their mother about what they had done. He touched his tattoo as she said the Serpent saying. ”Mariella is in the Serpents too. She actually has her own little group of followers. She definitely got her leader gen from you,” he said with a smile. ”We are already planning on taking over a bakery and then move on from there,” he said imagining him, Vanya and Karmena planning another takeover why Amaryllis was busy sampling the baked goods.

Lion watched Vanya as they came closer. He wanted to stay back to make sure the sisters worked things out. He put his arm around Vanya, knowing she might need access to his emotions. He would gladly give it to her. Right now, he was not afraid to show her everything. It might be different at another point. Sometimes you just needed to feel what you had to in private. Of course, it wasn’t her fault she had this ability. He nodded to her question. ”Some are starting to get through,” he said with a lowered voice. He felt like they would be okay. At least until another memory crept through his mind. Another memory of Bex. Lion was standing in a room with her. At his feet laid a bloody body. He had a knife in his hand. Police came through the doors and took him away. Evidence was against him, but he hadn’t done anything wrong. He was taken into the station and put into a cell.
First he looked as his mother. "Mum I'm sorry. I didn't know this would happen." then he looked at Vanya. ”You have to go back to the future.” He didn’t care that his mother saw this, he needed to let her remember how he felt. He kissed her with so much passion. ”You need to come get me, help me come here.” He held her hand closely, and then suddenly he just disappeared from time. Saving Bex now had changed time, made him find a violent intruder in her home and fought him off. But of course, the police didn’t see it like that and made it impossible for him to go back in time, which meant he would never safe Mariella or Bex, and it would most likely damage a lot of time, if he wasn’t released from that cell and went back in time.

Bex watched her as she talked about always having someone. She knew that, and she wished she had someone else than Elliott. She loved him so much, but he was just a child. She needed someone she could lean on. She picked up Elliott and followed the girl outside. She just stood in the background, not really sure how to approach any one them. She looked at Veronica when she showed pictures of her children. She felt a pit grow in her stomach. She felt so terrible. Her eyes darted to the boy when he just vanished. Was that normal?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptyTirs Mar 26, 2019 11:51 pm

It happened in a flash. The emotion from the kiss hit her, and even knowing it had just been disaster he didn't disappear this time. She opened her eyes as their lips parted. He was there. He was real. They were real. Vanya was tired, but for the others no time had pasted. But to Vanya it had been so hard and difficult.
"I did it," she mumbled leaning her head towards his chest and breathed in before just letting her hands touch his arms, his face. Looking at him like she had been so close to losing him. Of course he didn't remember the little trip of getting him out of prision. He didn't remember it like she did. "I fucking did it," she whispered to herself and exhaled. Vanya placed another kiss on his lips, and it was filled with such passion - all her emotions floated out. As she let go of his lips she smiled at him.
"It's really good to see you," she said softly. He had just told her to go to the future, perhaps he could put the puzzle together.

Veronica looked back at Lion and the girl, she was happy that they were happy. Real love was so rare, and some searched for it their whole life. She took a deep breath in and looked back at Bex.
"Do you want to come with me.. you can meet them - if you want?" She bit her lower lip as she suggested it. Jess would most likely give Bex a few words on everything - but it would happen one day anyways. She looked back at Lion and the girl.
"You are welcome to crash with me and Jess anytime. If you need. Okay, don't be a stranger," she smiled and gave them both a little hug. Feeling oddly happy, she walked back to Bex. Perhaps it would be a good time after all.

Vanya smiled at Ronnie. It was nice. Vanya watched them walk away and kept herself close to Lion. She felt like she could fall asleep anytime.
"I'm sorry. I feel like I could sleep anywhere right now," she admitted coming out with a little yawn. But in her defense, she had time jumped four times in a small amount of time - without any sleep. "I love you so much," she said tired as she leaned her head towards his chest again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptyFre Mar 29, 2019 11:43 pm

Lion didn’t know what to expect. If she managed to do it, maybe he wouldn’t feel anything at all. They kissed, but after that nothing happened. He didn’t disappear. He smiled at her words and smiled as she kissed him again. ”I can say the same, even though nothing has changed for me,” he said and put his arm around her.

Bex made a little nod when Veronica suggested they would go meet her children. ”Just give me a second,” she said brushed away some hair from Elliott’s face, before going to the young man. ”You friend said you could take away the memory. Will you please do it?” Lion put his hand on his cousins arm and snagged the memory from him, leaving him thinking they had a normal day at the playground. ”He won’t remember anything other than you playing with him here.” he said and looked at his mother. ”I’ll come by soon. I’ll make sure to bring Malia,”

Lion smiled at her as she talked about being tired. She was cute in everything she did – even her yawning was adorable. He leaned his head on hers and just took in the bliss he was feeling. He hadn’t feel so much at peace since they got here. ”Let’s go home.”

- Back to the palace –

They had walked back to the palace in mostly silence. She was exhausted, and he didn’t need to talk to enjoy her company. They ended up laying in her bed, just looking into each other’s eyes. Love was not always easy for him to express. But right now… ”I love you too,” he said quietly. He was so vulnerable right now. She had never seen him so open with himself. He was good at keeping people out until he really let them in. In this moment, he let Vanya in completely. He leaned forward and kissed her slowly and shortly, but at that moment his heart was on his lips, and the love was impossible to mistaken for anything else than that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] EmptyLør Mar 30, 2019 2:25 am

She could barely hold her eyes open, but sleep was lowest on her priority list.  To keep her energy up she was quite and just had him close to her as they walked back. Lucky them, the only person they met on their way back was Vanyas mother. Her mother was good at not throwing the whole list of questions out - she worried, but also knew already now when Vanya just needed to be. As they entered her room, she changes her outfit and jumped in a night dress. She really needed some sleep. They were laying in her bed as her gaze met his. After the rolleroster she just had been through of emotions to get him back here - her feelings towards him was as clear as the sky. Just looking there she was to tired to actually to pay attention to emotions around her. But she didn't care through, because she felt all the emotion she needed - even without her ability. I love you too, Vanya swallowed shortly and breathed silent out. It was in moments like this she was happy about the previous fights, the awful things that had happened - because every moment and every action led them to this moment. And they were young, but they already had more battle scars then they should have. Vanya returned the tender kiss and closed her eyes to just stay in the moment. Their little perfect moment. He was her anchor and losing him would be like losing a part of herself. As their lips parted.
"I was so scared of losing you back then," she sighed a little looking into his eyes. If he could be vulnerable, so could she. It had been terrifying, and weird. Even more weird she still remembered kissing Theo? That was just. Weird. Vanya moved closer to him, putting her head close to his chest. "Don't ever do anything that will throw you in prison please. Promise me that," she cracked a little laugh with the thought. "Even through I can make a rescue outfit work - there was a thought," she added more like joke.
"After a little sleep.. I can sh--" she yawned again breathed out," I can show you," she made a satisfied noise as she moved herself to him.  

--

She slept for almost ten hours, if not eleven. Barely moved, she was more exhausted than she let people know. And with Lion by her side, she just felt safe enough to just sleep. Vanya woke slowly up in the end and sighed a bit.
"Morning... -What time is it?" She asked with a little bit of a hoarse voice as she rubbed her eyes. Her big doe eyes looked at Lion. "Gosh, who would have thought time travelling would be that exhausting." she laughed a little to herself.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]   Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex] Empty

Give me one good reason, why I shouldn't just kill her [Lion & Bex]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» So give me one good reason, why I shouldn't kill this man
» Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
» Just give me one reason
» Good food is good mood
» My mum might kill me for this

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum