Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The time to be afraid - Levi

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

The time to be afraid - Levi Empty
IndlægEmne: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 8:13 pm

@Leviticus <3

She had no idea how she had found her way out. Her head was hurting. Her body felt like it was burning up. She had been done for a while, that she knew. First Ramsay.. then Rayna. She remembered. Everything. Maya stopped for a little while to breath, she was still just a shapeshifter. Maya was wearing a pair of ripped black jeans, dusty. She had a red tank top on, same - dirty and dusty. Ramsay had called her brain something extraordinary - before he had activated her abilities - almost making the area around her explode. Isolated, with few objects to learn about her control. But loneliness was an old friend of hers, and they only became better friends. It was hard not to lose your mind. She saw a shadow, a tall shadow. Maya walked back grabbed her head with her hands. Maya wasn't tortured physically, there was no signs of struggles on her skin - but her way she moved around, made it clear something was wrong. The cars around them seemed to be mattered by an unknown energy, an energy she couldn't control. Maya trusted less people than you could count on one hand. Two of them was in the forest, but the last lived in the city. She was closets to Tidus, she would have to find him. But at the same time, she was scared. Maya was horrified, and her face screamed that feeling. Maya fell down on her knees and tried to gain some control, but it seemed impossible. Finally she felt it somehow stopped, just for a little while anyways - perhaps she was just exhausted. She looked up at the shadow.
"Levi?" She asked almost breathless. She had seen him few times, mostly on photos from Tidus. "I'm so tired," she almost couldn't hold her eyes open.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 12:39 pm

The days had been a blur of events, and Leviticus felt like he needed a great and long walk after everything. He had a simple pair of black pants on, a blue turtleneck sweater and over it his grey wintercoat. The streets were quiet today, and he closed his eyes, listening to the sound of birds coming out from the long winter. He felt like he had needed this peace and quiet for a long time, but that was soon about to change. A disheveled young girl almost bumped into him and he looked down at her. As she looked up and said his name he felt like he should know her, but he couldn’t recognize her what so ever. He could see she was about to pass out and he lifted her up in a swift movement. ”I don’t know who you are, but I trust you know me enough to know I won’t hurt you,” he said as he started walking with her back to his and Alison’s new house. Maybe it was stupid bringing a stranger into their home, but the girl clearly needed help. He fiddled a bit with his keys, opening the door and walking into the livingroom. He placed her down on the couch and took of his coat. ”Ali?” he called, checking if she was home. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a cloth, and ran it under the hot water in the sink. Afterwards he came back and started cleaning the poor girls face. ”How do you know me?” he asked calmly.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 1:00 pm

She didn't answer his first comment. Everyone could hurt you, she barely trusted anyone. Maya didn't protest when he lifted her up, she was way to weak to do anything at this point. But Tidus trusted Levi, she knew that - so if anyone had to pick her up, she was happy she ran into a friend of his. Maya breathed out as he sat her down, and her blue eyes looked flaky around around the place. She was shaking slightly, everything was on full speed indside her head. She let him clean her a little up, she didn't look that bad - there was no sign of deep cuts or physical torture it all went on indside her head. His question made her snap out of her thoughts for a second.
"Tidus," she simply answered and breathed out. "Can you call him, please?" She then asked. Maya breathed unsteady out and placed her hand on her head, trying to point out to herself where the pain came from - but it was everywhere. She remembered everything that had happened, but most of it was like a big puzzle that didn't make complete sense. Maya had to distract herself from the pain, so she put on a smile and looked back at Levi.
"I've known Tidus since I was about 8 I reckon. Ages.. he talked a lot about you," she told and breathed out again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Leviticus felt like he was very confused in this moment, but his caring attitude had taken the steeringwheel. Maybe he hadn’t been able to help those young kids from the future, but he could help this girl. At leas the could try. He had asked her how she knew him, and that name made him sigh and put out a small giggle. Did that blonde know everyone? He nodded at her request and took out his phone, shooting a text to Tidus. He wouldn’t bother with calling, because him and Tidus had an agreement, that they should always drop everything by the mention of one word in a text: Pineapple. Tidus had called him stupid for using such a word, but he had informed him that sometimes you could only get a single word into the text before getting in trouble. Pineapple could mean a lot of things, but with Alison being pregnant, maybe Tidus would think she had gone into labour? He shot the thought out of his head and now turned to the young girl once more. She talked about how long she had known Tidus and he smiled calmly at the young girl. ”Well Tidus talks a lot in general, so I don’t think that would classify me as trustworthy?” he said a bit in teasing, lifting his one brow as he looked at her.

//@TIDUS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE//
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Påklædning + udseende

PINEAPPLE! They had a pineapple situation!! Right now he was grateful to the fact that he was home. Most of the day had been used on a painting, so he was quick to drop everything and call Henry. He threw on some random shoes and jacket and ran out of the door. All there was going through his head now was Alison and her baby. Was she about to give birth?? Should he get some painkillers!? what on earth was he supposed in a situation like this. On the other hand... wasn´t it to early for Red to give birth?
He quickly jumped in the car and told Henry the adress. As always, the man just nodded and drove as fast as he was allowed to the adress. Nervously, Tidus tapped on his backseat and saw out of the window. He whistled a little melody. A little HMPRH made the young blonde stop and look up in the mirror. Here he met the gaze of Henry.
"Sorry," he giggled nervously and sit stil for the rest of the drive.
When they finally arrived to the adress, he almost jumped out of the car, to basically run up to the door and without knocking, he just walked in.
"okay okay... I googled a little... If she is supposed to give birth at home, then we should put her in a bathtobe and if not, we better get our asses to the hospital now!" he said loudly as he walked through the house.
He looked around and decided they must be in the living room. "Guys!? WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE PANICKING!?" he could have swallowed his words when he saw Maya in the living room.
"Maya!" he quickly ran up to her and sat in front of her. "are you okay?? where have you been!?" he placed his hands on her face and made sure to check every inch of her face.
He shortly looked at Levi and smiled at him. "I´m guesing you found her?"

//and ma ass is now in here!//
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 12:20 am

Maya looked at Levi when he tried on teasing her, and a little smile did seem to apear but her head was a mess.
"He sure does. But he rarely talk that much about people he doesn't trust," she admitted, just sitting up. Because she was scared that she would fall asleep. And it was when she closed her eyes that her abilities went crazy. The door opened and Tidus started talking in panic about - oh, she put a few things together, but then few seconds after her mind had floshed them out again. When Tidus saw her, she tried to give him a quick but tired smile.
"Wow, easy on the questions," she said trying to keep up her game. "Besides having my mind overworking and feeling like more of a mess than usual - then I'm okay," she sighed.
"Ramsay likes to think that he owns people," she then said sitting up, "he handed me over to Rayna - and im just so tired.. but my head won't shut up. I can't stop thinking.. It won't shut up," she clenched her fist, and once again it seemed like objects around them started shaking. "What is wrong with me?" She asked. He had never looked so scared her entire life. Maya wasn't the type of person to show when she was feeling scared or weak, but this had her freaking out.

Sidst rettet af Maya Ons Mar 10, 2021 5:55 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 2:31 pm

Leviticus let out a small sigh as he heard Tidus coming in with panic in his voice, before he got to seeing Maya. He got up from his seat and stood a bit away from them, not wanting to invade their personal space. As she mentioned Ramsay he felt his jaw clench. That monster had done more than enough to his future daughter, so adding another reason to catch that guy was just fuel for the fire. Leviticus could feel her power, even if he didn’t have a detection power, he had been around plenty from Legends of Gaia to know when a power was being used. He walked over to Maya and looked her in the eyes. ”There’s nothing wrong with you,” he said in a fatherly voice and a smile on his lips. ”Bad things happen to good people, but I can give you some tips on how to manage your head,” he said calmly. He might not know exactly what she meant by her head not shutting up, but he had a few techniques that might help her calm down. ”Look at Tidus,” he said and stepped a bit away. If they were really close, then Tidus would be best for her to focus on. ”Now look at how his chest is slowly rising and then slowly collapsing again,” Leviticus said. ”Breathe in and out to that rythm, and try and clear your mind – it might seem impossible, but you can do it,” he said. They needed to calm Maya down before they could get more information out of her.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptySøn Apr 28, 2019 3:33 pm

She had been tortured... Again... and He hadn´t couldn´t do anything to help her. He looked worried at her and tried to calm her down, by putting his hands on her cheeks, only for her to start panicking even more. Rayna... that name made him tense and he felt like raging out. But right now... it wasn´t about temper taking over, it was the opposite. They needed to calm Maya down. Objects around them started to shake. Clearly her ability... It was quit impressive.
When Levi started to try calming her down, Tidus smiled warmly and comfortably at the young blonde girl. Like Levi said in his fatherly voice, Tidus started to breathe in and out, calm and slowly.
"Nothing is wrong with you Maya," he said quitely and comforting. "Like he says... in..." He took a deep breath in. "and out." and here he breathed out again. He still had his hands placed on her cheeks. It usually always calmed him down. There might be a change that it would calm her down too.
If it worked, he would remove his hand and still smile at her. "Is it better now?"
He had a little hope in him that she would have calmed down. Then they could have information out of her and maybe help her for real. He carefully stood up and looked over at Levi. "You´re already talking like a father... it´s gonna be good when the baby comes." He looked at Maya again with a warmly smile. He placed himself next to her and laid an arm around her in a comforting manner.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptyTirs Maj 14, 2019 11:51 am

She listened to Levi when he said she should look at Tidus. She did as he told her to, and tried to get a controle over her breathing. Maya seemed to get a hold on herself, perks of being in the military was you learned to deal with stress in tough situations. So once she got her nerves calmed, she closed her eyes to take a deep breath in. As Tidus sat down next to her and put an arm around her, she put her head on his shoulder and breathed out. Maya hated feeling this out of controle, but also knew she needed to learn how to deal with it. She wasn't going to let it consume her.
"Thank you," she whispered and looked to Levi. Since he had calmed her down and brought her here. Maya rarely trusted anyone, but she was pretty happy that she had taken a chance on Levi to bring her to safety.

//Now adopt her pls!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 2:16 pm

”He’s right,” Leviticus chimed in, walking over to one of the cabinet’s in the livingroom. He knew that Alison had kept a few potions for nausea and such, and he blessed her heart for having labeled the small bottles for him. He took a small bottle, opening it and smelling it, just to make sure it was the right one, before going over to Maya and handing her the small bottle. ”Drink it, you’ll feel more relaxed, and hopefully you can get a bit of a breather from it,” he said in a fatherly voice. Meeting Amaryllis had made him change in a way he hadn’t expected. All of a sudden he wasn’t scared of the fact what fatherhood might bring him, because he had seen such a beautiful daugther, having the temper of Alison and the eyes of him. He then turned his gaze to Tidus. ”I would prefer if she was to stay here over night, I don’t know when Alison will be home, but I feel like I need you to stay too – just in case,” he said with a faint smile on his lips. Why was it that lately him and Tidus only saw each other when things were about dramatic events?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 1:25 pm

//Out or …?//
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 1:30 pm

// Yes :3 //
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The time to be afraid - Levi   The time to be afraid - Levi Empty

The time to be afraid - Levi
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» There she is - Levi
» Well, hello again - Levi
» It isn't a dare unless you're afraid to do it ♥ Elian vs. Eugene
» Don't be afraid of wanting something more
» Oh this is a surprise - Levi

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum