Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The feeling of spring - Micah & Kyle -

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The feeling of spring - Micah & Kyle - Empty
IndlægEmne: The feeling of spring - Micah & Kyle -   The feeling of spring - Micah & Kyle - EmptyTors Mar 14, 2019 9:40 am

Topic to: @Micah & @Kyle <333
Time of topic: by the end of this month <3

It had been weird, but it wasn't many weeks since she had spoken to her father for the first time in ages. Like her other siblings, Gabriella was a stubborn young girl. She had spend to much time just watching and warning - she wanted to be there. So she had been looking for ways to simply - come back. She wanted to find a way that didn't have anything to do with what Lucifer did to Abigal. There had to be some sort of loopwhole, and she found it. She had found a weak creature, a shadow-self and when she was able she simply took over the body - it was hard. And she had almost died again. Gasping for air and feeling her heart beating again had been overwhelming. Gabriella had spend hours, and days sitting and crying over being alive. Looking at mirrors, touch almost everything. Feeling the small burn from the fire of the candle. Feeling the water from the sink when she washed her hands. The cold was still luring in the shadows, but she finally got up and went out. Gabriella had a white dress on, but no shoes. Her long blond hair was blowing all around her in the windy weather. But she had to go home. Her arms were wrapped about her slim body as she just kept walking and walking. Finally she reached the castle, and went in from behind - how would her family take her being here? Would they even believe her. She walked to the garden, the big bushes and trees covered from the strong wind so she stopped for a second. Perhaps she should have dressed better, she was so cold. Gabriella closed her eyes just listening to the wind blowing in the trees - and touched the soft leaves it made her smile. People always took the little things forgratned. Voices. She heard familiar voices. Now that she had spend her 'life' watching over Abigal, she had watched over the people she loved. Two of them were close. Carefully she stuck her head out from behind the tree, just to have a little look. But she stumbled over a root and had to make a jump. She turned her head towards the to men and smiled. She wasn't use to things making so much noise. Or even be seen, so the fact that their were eyes on her made her look like a nervous performer.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

The feeling of spring - Micah & Kyle - Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The feeling of spring - Micah & Kyle -   The feeling of spring - Micah & Kyle - EmptyTors Mar 14, 2019 11:49 am

Micah was exhausted. He had used half of the month being in a good place with Felicity and the other half trying to win her back. He wasn’t giving up, but she was being so damn stubborn. He didn’t know what more he could do. He just had to be patient and be there for her. It was just hard having to be so aware all the time. He was walking the garden with Kyle. He had been a good friend throughout the whole thing. He was considering him a friend right about now. ”Thank you for distracting me. God knows I need,” he told Kyle. He enjoyed spending time with the royal family, but they didn’t know what it was like working for them. Kyle did. Even better, he understood how it felt to work for someone and be in love with them at the same time. Micah exhaled deeply. ”I never knew it was possible to love someone and be so infuriated at them at the same time,” he thought out loud. He looked towards a tree when someone tripped over a root. ”Are you okay Miss?” He asked and looked closer at her. Could it be? He walked to her and seemed to study her. It was definitely Gabriella. She was older, sure, but he would never forget that face. Without much thought he put his arms around her and held her close. He needed it to be real. If this was a trick or anything like that, he was not sure he could handle it. Gabriella had been his best friend growing up. It was not just Abigal and Felicity that lost someone they loved when Gabi and Jordan died. He had loved them two. He did in fact feel like the Mikaelsons were a second family. ”Is it really you?” He asked and pulled out from the hug to look into her eyes. He felt a variety of emotion flooding his system. He felt happy she was back, scared there was a catch, calm that one of the people who had known him best was here, angry because he didn’t go looking for her. On top of everything happening with Felicity, he was a mess.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

The feeling of spring - Micah & Kyle -
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The Birthday Party - Kyle, Felicity & Micah
» Spring will come and so will happiness
» The 'Spring' clean elf's (Tatia)
» Why do I have the feeling that I know you?
» I have a feeling you and I are going to have fun

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Kongehuset-
Gå til: