Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The one to break the curse - Kyle

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The one to break the curse - Kyle Empty
IndlægEmne: The one to break the curse - Kyle   The one to break the curse - Kyle EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 10:52 pm

Place: Somewhere in the woods
Surroundings: What you find in the woods
Time: After sunset. It's dark. Full moon is upon them.
Weather: Clear sky. A bit windy.
Outfit: She wears a black tanktop and black ripped jeans. Her bloods has a dried blood all over it.
Topic to: @Kyle <333
Accent: French

He had helped her out some of the way, but now she was on her own. She didn't know where in the world she was, or how to get home again. The only person she have had her whole life was Francis, and he had been her key to surviving the hell Rayna had been throwing on her shoulders the last twenty years. The moon haunted the sky, so she had to be in control. It was about not changing, but it was the first light of the full moon she had been exposed to the last twenty years. Mary felt the wolf and its need for being let out. It needed to breathe, but so did she. Mary felt so alone, and loneliness wasn't quite her favorite feeling in the world. She had never had a chance to meet her parents. The tales went very differently  -but the one told by her caretaker was that her mother died doing childbirth.. and her father in his sorrow left, to most likely drink himself to death. Mary knew better than to believe in other peoples stories, but she had no prove of anything else. But it still felt unreal. So fake. Her head was a mess, and not only because of the small holes around her head - but because of Rayna trying to gain controle over her. But something made her stop and her eyes glowed as the wolf picked up on something. She had never caught a scent like that before, but by instinct she knew what it could mean family.
"Show yourself," she commanded looking around her. She had to be sure it wasn't bigger trouble.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The one to break the curse - Kyle   The one to break the curse - Kyle EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 11:16 pm

He'd usually leave home when the full moon was out. It wasnt safe for Abigal to be around him when the moon held such a power over him. He also got so moody and would bark at anything said to him, so maybe it was just better if he went out and let the beast loose. He had been sitting up against a tree, enjoying the cold winds against his skin as he looked up at the sky, the stars were always so beautiful, but tonight they were hidden behind the light of the moon.
He both hated and loved the moon, as much as it powered him, it was also a curse that damned him to fight these constant fights with a relentless beast that wanted nothing but bloodshed. He turned his head as his senses picked up on footsteps, he quickly got on his feet and sought to the shadows as she walked by. He noticed that she caught his scent and cursed silently to himself as she demanded a reveal. He stepped out from the shadows and lifted his hands in the air, "Not here for trouble. I just want a place to spent my time during the full moon," he explained as he looked up at the sky and then back to her. Did she look familiar? He pinched his eyes at her, not sure what he saw. Maybe it was the moonlight. He was quite frankly hoping not to find out that he had yet another child that was either from the future or the past.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The one to break the curse - Kyle   The one to break the curse - Kyle EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 11:43 pm

She starred at the man who stepped out of the shadow. Weirdly enough she believed him, her wolf seemed more calm - despite what she was running from. Her dark brown eyes looked up as he looked up.
"It seems like a nice place," she mumbled to herself. Regina had played so many tricks in her head along with Rayna, for a second her inner peace seemed fake - it made her unsure. She looked jumpy as she wrapped her wounded arms around herself. Her werewolf genes made her heal faster, but the wounds were rather new. Would she even survive doing through a transformation if her wolf took over? Her wolf growled a little at him, and as she blinked her chocolate brown eyes took over the wolf eyes.
"Sorry. Can you tell me where I am?" She asked, having to be honest about her not knowing where she was. It was like she could remember his voice from somewhere, but it was impossible - she had never seen him before. Then again Mary was a clever and quick on her toes.
"It's you," she sighed. It made sense.. the scent. Why her wolf reacted to him. But in the story Mary had lived, he had left. He hadn't cared enough to stay. Mary looked so betrayed, but she also knew she could be wrong. Lightly she took a step back, mostly because he didn't seem to get what she was saying.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The one to break the curse - Kyle   The one to break the curse - Kyle EmptyTirs Mar 12, 2019 1:13 am

He noticed her confusion and judging by her french accent, she couldnt be from around here. “You’re in england, lassie,” he replied rather calmly as he studied her bloody clothes. Had she been in a fight? He was sure that he saw a similarity if Vanya in her, the same features inherited from Abigal. He pinched his eyes at her as she seemed to recognize him as well. He sighed deeply and shook his head before he rubbed his temples, figuring out what to say. He turned around for a second to collect his thoughts, “Dear lord, where do all these children of mine come from?” He mimed at the sky, as if he expected a reply - But if god were to say anything, he’d probably tell Kyle to have thought about keeping it in his pants.
He stared up, realizing no answer was going to come, so he had to do the hardwork himself. He looked at the girl and carefully walked towards her before he laid a hand on her shoulder, and looked her in the eyes. “You’re my daughter....” he assured her, as he then let go of her shoulder, not wanting to invade her personal space for too long, but long enough for her to know he was there. “but I dont even remember.... I dont remember anything about a daughter. I’ve only had one living... and she died so long ago,” he said rather confused.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The one to break the curse - Kyle   The one to break the curse - Kyle Empty

The one to break the curse - Kyle
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The dreams are a curse//fortidsemne
» Curse-breaker's alliance
» Did someone cast a spell or curse?? Amaryllis
» Who is in control? Kyle
» Don't worry about it - Kyle

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum