Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 5:56 pm

It was somewhat a long time ago, someone actually seemed to care about her. Her ability made it difficult for her to know things like that at times. She raised her eyebrow as he said he had worried, and she felt bad. She didn't mean to worry anyone. He yelled which made her swallow for a second. Normally she wouldn't let anyone yell at her. His last words broke her, but she couldn't really show all of it. She walked towards him and placed her hand on the door handle.
"Hey," she started and looked at him her other hand grabbed his chin and made him look at her - whether that was a good or bad idea - time would tell. She looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry. I truly am," she added and meant it.
"I was robbed when I got of the boat. Do you have any idea how stressful it is to convince people to use their phones - I didn't really have any cash or - and people these days are so mean," she pointed out.
"I didn't mean to worry you, please.. forgive me," she looked at him and didn't take her eyes from his. Her emotions got the best of her, and she realized how little space there was between them. Walking around in Rome without cash or a phone wasn't really the highlight, and no one really was generous enough to help a lost girl out. And since she wasn't a girl of violence she had tried to sort out her own problem.
"Believe it or not, I spend last night working as a server.. just so I could get cash to get here.. Don't tell anyone, I don't wanna ruin my spoiled girl reputation," she gave him a little smirk. "And don't hate me please. The other story, the trip to Rome to go to this meeting, is the cover okay. I don't want to lie. Not to you."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 7:54 pm

She was stopping him from leaving. He looked away but she moved his chin for him to look into her eyes, those beautiful brown eyes of hers. He was still angry and frustrated, but her touch, the look in her eyes and her voice. It was like it was the tape that was holding him from falling apart. He listened to her explanation and his face softened a bit, and when she asked him to forgive her, he gave her a sad smile, "I forgive you," he replied and he meant it.
He did however notice how close they were to each other, his breath got a little heavier as tension spread throughout his body. It was a wrong feeling, he thought to himself, feeling this way towards her, he would just have to keep telling himself that over and over. Yet there was this urge, to just lift his hand and gently hold those soft cheeks, find out just how sweet those red lips of hers was. Just the image of it made his heart race. And yet it was still wrong.
She told him how she got money to get home, a story that pulled him out of thinking about the flavour of her lips, and onto a more serious matter. He exhaled deeply and then shook his head as a small smile spread across his lips, her words were a song to his heart and he had to comply. She didnt even need an ability to tell him what to do, she could just do it. "Your secret is safe with me," he finally said, but his softness and smile faded, "I dont want you to be in trouble where I cant save you," he then said, almost dead serious. Just the thought of her getting hurt, it removed the racy heart and replaced it with agony. He sighed quietly to himself and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes were hypnotizing drawing him in, putting him under some spell that he didnt want to break free from. And then his radio blarred, his boss yelling for him to get to the office. His face got an annoyed expression, he didnt want to leave her.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 8:28 pm

You had to be blind not to know there was something unspoken between them, and even through is only was shown behind these four walls. She smiled relieved when he said he would forgive her. Abigals eyes analysed his expressions like she was admiring a painting. Her secret was safe with him, and she was quite happy that she didn't have to explain way to much. The last sentence surprised her but not in a bad way, how she wished they lived in another reality where they didn't have to pretend.
"Just know you are the only one I want to safe me," she tilted her head a little to the side. Her voice was so soft, but it wasn't like she tried to be - it was just how she ended up speaking to him. With such softness she couldn't understand. She felt bad for letting him worry.
"just tell him you found me, and you have to take care of an injury I had doing my travels," she said. Abigal was quite the scammer so her idea wasn't the most surprising thing said.
"Or perhaps you do have to leave. I reckon I made quite the mess, but you said it yourself.. I'm bratty and spoiled," she teased a little before putting her hands on his shoulders - she did regret that, it only made her wanting to pull him closer. "Screw this," she mumbled before looking him in the eyes. There was a hidden desire and she knew she shouldn't - but she did it. Softly she planted her lips against his, the desire blossomed out into the room - even through it was so short. "I.." she wanted to say sorry, but she wasn't really sorry was she? She was hungry for more. She needed more, but knew she couldn't ask that of him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 4:57 pm

"Good. Then please give me a chance to do so," he said rather seriously as he was still very worried, but the softness in her voice was getting the better of him, calming him down word by word. He looked down at the radio and just turned it off as he really couldnt be bothered by it right now. He listened to what she said, what story to give and that he maybe actually should leave. But was that what she really wanted? Was it even what he wanted?
He felt her hand on his shoulder, and the feelings came flooding back into him, his heart overworking just by her mere touch. He looked at her lips, as she said "Screw this," and shortly after her lips were on his. A short yet addicting taste of her. He sighed softly as she pulled away, completely taken by surprise by it. He made a puzzled expression at her, because he couldnt understand. They both knew that it wouldnt work out, it couldnt. And yet he was yearning for more. It was painful, knowing that he has gotten a taste of the best and he would never get to taste it again.
"Miss Abigal.." he murmured softly, to then almost snap back to reality and regain his composure. Almost. He glanced back at her lips again, knowing that he wanted more, he needed more. Carefully, he placed his hand on her shoulder in a gentle grip, and the other between her jaw and shoulder. He leaned forward and placed his lips over hers, feeling the soft tingles run down his spine. He swear that he felt that time had stopped for just a moment as he stood there indulging himself in the sweet taste of her lips. He moved away after a bit, exhaling a bit shakingly as his heart was throbbing with such intensity. His eyes shifted between hers as he waited for her reaction.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 8:10 pm

She couldn't shake the feeling off. How could something feel so right and wrong the same time. She longed for more, she craved more. It was the quickest addiction she ever had gotten. Abigal knew she couldn't kiss him again, it was like taken a bite of the forbidden fruit. His touch made her shiver and she knew right there what she wanted. She wanted him, but she couldn't have him. His lips on hers again consumed her, and once again she felt whole for a split second. If only. If only things could be more simple. If they just had been a boy and a girl, like the day they first met. Things would have been so different. Or perhaps not. What if this had been the only way for them to get to know one another? Her eyes were locked at his as she felt her heart racing. Did he feel the same as she did? What was the thing between them? She craved having him closer towards her, but reason wanted to play a part of this as well, logic wanted to rule over the hard - but it had never been able to really work. Her eyes gazed soft into his, what should they do? Perhaps she could stop and wait on with that respons till tomorrow.
"We shouldn't" she whispered her voice told another story - it was filled with desire that she couldn't run from. Her lips wanted to be placed on his, she wanted him to hold her tight and never let her go. Was that so wrong? She leaned in and once again she placed her lips on his, with her arms locked around his neck she pulled herself closer to him. Her heart raced in her chest.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 8:26 pm

As she said that they shouldnt, he scoffed softly, not as a remark to anything, he was just surprised as her expression with both her face and body was telling a different story. He did however agree, this was wrong in so many ways, and Kyle usually thought of himself as an honorable man. But there was no honor to be found in the way he felt for Abigal, "I agree... We really shouldnt..." he said in a soft low tone, but it was to no avail, her lips were on his again and he felt intoxicated, the needs growing stronger for every kiss. He pulled her closer as her hands locked around his neck, lifting her up into his arms, greedily craving more kisses.
And then it struck him, the short moment as their lips were apart for a second that it was not right. He turned his face away and cleared his throat as he unwillingly put her down on her feet again, backing up to create some distance between them. He exhaled deeply, his heart in his throat and no way of knowing how else to calm it but to kiss her magical lips again. He ran his fingers through his hair and had a sad expression on his face, "We.... really cant... Miss. Abigal. I am your guard..." he hated himself for saying it, but it had to be done. "My position and your position could never allow it.... I'm sorry..." he said the last sentence being a mere whisper filled with sadness, wondering why he kept going. Maybe it was more of a reminder to himself than it was to her. He didnt look at her, he couldnt.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 10:06 pm

It was everything she wanted. Everything she needed, she now for that small moment knew everything she needed was right here. But then the moment stopped as reality hit them hard in the face. He turned his head away and put logic into the play. He put her back down and made distrance between them. Abigal licked her lips shortly and looked at him. Her heart was racing. His words hit her in the heart, harder than it should - and she didn't enjoy that. She didn't enjoy feeling so attached to one person, because she knew it often ended in heart break.  Abigal hated they had to be sorry about this, about their feelings. If anyone in the entire would was open for almost every type of relationship it was Abigal. But she also respected others wishes, which made her hard to figure out at times. I'm sorry.. the words echoed in her head.
"It's not right," she sighed and held her breath, "it should be this hard," she admitted but knew it was what they had to do. Abigal had this thing were she believed love was free, and everyone deserved that happiness love would make them feel.
"If you don't want any of this. I get it. It's complicated.. secretive and unprofessional.. just say the words, and we will pretend like this never happened," she could feel the sadness and the heartbreak started to grow in her chest as a physical pain.  She craved the touch, but perhaps she was right - they couldn't. They couldn't make it. Perhaps they were not meant to be. But this intense feeling. It was real. She knew it was real at least for her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 10:46 pm

Her pressing him to even consider it a thing, it made him frustrated, because it was really all he wanted in this exact moment. He knew that she believed love was free and he truly wanted to as well, but it just wasnt who he was. He had made a promise to protect her, and getting fazed by emotions... Just a touch from her and his mind would get clouded, only thinking about the next touch, the next kiss. He couldnt allow it. He shook his head at her, "We can't Miss. Abigal," he kept using her name in the formal matter, calling her just Abigal was not even something he could do, so how could he continue this?
His heart stung, it hurt him, which was shown in his eyes. He kept looking away, staring at the floor till his eyes stung from drying out, so he closed them for a second to collect his thoughts and he knew that she was fishing for something else than what he had to say. She had to believe that he didnt want to say it either, but what could you do? "We cant.." he then repeated, unable to say more than that. He looked up and into her eyes, which he didnt want to, he didnt want to see his words hurt her, yet it was necessary, he couldnt show his feelings and give her any hope. He exhaled deeply and clenched his teeth, "It's just not meant to be, not us two," he wanted to stop but he couldnt, and he was sure that his own heart had crumbled up to nothing, "This never happened," he then said in a serious tone, and he had to look away.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 11:47 pm

Abigal was used to pretending and it drowned her - but she couldn't let out how she felt without making him feel bad. She didn't want to hurt him. But his words already had her heart bleeding. Abigal knew they both were lying to their hearts - she just knew. And she hated that. Of course she hoped he would shake his head and be all in for see there this could make them go. But like he said, it wasn't meant to be. If it wasn't meant to be, why did it hurt this much? Her heart felt empty shattered into million of small pieces.
"Then why does this hurt so much?" she asked tried to stop her voice for cracking. How could she feel this strongly about him, it wasn't because they had shared a longer romance - and perhaps they had. He had always been there the last years when she needed him. Even if she didn't want his assistance or help - he had been there. Tolerating her in ways no one else had been able to. Perhaps she had fallen harder than she first knew of. His last sentence reached her face, and her eyes spoke the sadness before she hardened up - which would be quite the painful thing to watch. She swallowed her emotions and put them back in a box, not a nice expression.
"Okay," she breathed out almost exhausted. "Then I guess we have nothing else to talk about," she added as she breathed out. It pained her, but she had to protect her heart now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 2:08 pm

He watched her build up the walls that she had broken down for him. It was hurting him, because somewhere in his heart he knew it was just a lie they were telling themselves, or maybe just him. Saying that it wouldnt work, when it clearly could, and for what? To not mix feelings and work? Well that was already too late. His eyes were begging her to go against his words, tell him that he was wrong and stupid, just really tell him anything else than closing him out.
He looked down as she said there was no more to talk about. He closed his eyes for a second and gulped quietly to himself as he looked up. "Yeah..." was all he could say and it was said quietly, in a sad tone. He had to get out, so he turned around and went out, closing the door behind him. He only got to walk a few steps before he had to lean up against the wall and clench a fist at his heart. He had only felt this pain once before... He looked down and took a few calming inhales, trying to collect himself again.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 10, 2019 2:18 pm

She tried to remind herself that she was better off on her own - but it was a lie. She didn't want to be alone. Abigal looked away from him, she didn't want him to see that she was hurt - even through he most likely knew already. Abigal wrapped her arms around herself, in need of her own comfort. He walked out, and the second the door closed she felt like her heart cracked into tiny pieces. She lifted her hand up towards her shaking lips, the quite tears left her eyes as she slowly sat down on the floor. It was almost impossible to breathe, but she kept her cry silent. Because she didn't want anyone to know or hear that this had broken her. Abigal had finally collected herself from her former loss, but this ripped all the wounds up yet again. Why did it hurt so much? It wasn't supposed to hurt this much. She hated it. She hadn't realized he had her heart till he had walked out, and she wondered.. would she ever get it back? How many of the tiny pieces had he stolen?

//Out.. my freaking fucking heart is broken
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal   An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal - Page 2 Empty

An emergency is not: I got bored - Abigal
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» I'm bored
» I'm just doing my job - Abigal
» A new friend? - Abigal
» I never apologized for what I did - Abigal
» In need of a hiding spot ~ Abigal.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum