Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 25, 2019 8:59 pm

"I'm not quite willing to risk my career for you, no..." he chuckled. "Scandals are a thing of rock'n'roll, yes... But not one as big as that if I want to keep on doing this. But you bet I'll love a tumble or two backstage..." he half-growled, before smiling as he let his extremely powerful voice take hold, smiling as he could very easily see the effects it had on the former witch - doubly so since he'd already been eager.

Luca leant back his head and openly moaned as Azrael began properly working for him, lavishing more than enough attention on the erection he took into his mouth, making a slight, happy chuckle sneak in among Luca's many noises of pleasure. He didn't really see why he should keep back any noises, but also, they wouldn't be there to begin with if Azrael hadn't known what he was doing. He raised his head again to look down at the demon when he pulled off of the siren's dick, and he was breathing quite a bit more shallowly than just before.

"Really... Well then, why don't you get yourself in a proper position for that?" he calmly asked him, the smirk on Luca's lips clearly telling that he knew very well that he had Azrael right where he wanted him now - as in, he knew the former witch would probably do whatever he asked of him if he was just promised that Luca would fuck him as a reward for it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 11:44 pm

Mmm such a shame...would have been one hell of a show the demon said in a teasing tone. Azrael let himself get lost in the feeling of Luca and how it felt to taste him and have him in a way he really only dreamed of...until now. A jolt of pleasure shot through his body when Luca leaned back his head and openly moaned as Azrael began properly working for him, lavishing more than enough attention on the erection he took into his mouth. Azrael smiled around the cock in his mouth as he only took the siren deeper and let out small vibrating moans around him.

Azrael let out a small giggle as he crawled over to Luca as he slowly straddled him, he pushed the siren back so he was flat on his back. Let's see if you can keep up he whispered seductively into the other boy's ear as he ran his hot tongue down Luca's throat. The demon lifted his hips and started to grind down on the other boy's crotch as he sucked on his fingers. He lifted his hips and with a wet pop his fingers left his lips as he teasingly brought them down to his opening letting out a strangled moan as he pressed the first finger in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 02, 2019 2:02 am

"It probably would... Imagine if they knew what I can do, too... If I ever really sang in front of them..." he said with a small chuckle. How crazy that siren singing would drive them... Just the normal one, of course, the other version needed eye contact, such as what he'd had with Azrael just before. But even just the normal siren voice, blasted over the speakers like that, to a crowd where he was pretty certain half of them were already attracted to him without him having done anything? Yeah, that'd go totally bonkers.

But it had all been forgotten again with the blowjob the demon gave him, and he chuckled as Azrael moved into position on top of him. "Oh, please... I might not be as old as you... By a long shot... But I'm goddamn experienced, and you should know by now..." he chuckled. After all, with as much as he'd been hooking up with strangers ever since he got out of the ocean, with his only real pause being his time with Chloe? Yeah, of course he was well-versed in everything to do with sex, and he just laid there, calmly stroking himself while waiting for the former witch to finish preparing himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 10:05 pm

Oh i do...so lets see you put all that experience to some very good use he moaned out kissing the siren up his throat, finding his way back to his soft lips mhmm. God he loved kissing, he could just sit here and let his lips hungrily devoured Luca until the sun rose. He reluctantly tore his pike shiny lips away, he slowly started preparing himself letting out soft moans every time his fingers brushed against any sensitive spots, he let out a rather long and high pitched one when he finally found what he was looking for. Fuck im ready...oh...ah he whimpered when he gently removed his fingers.

He leaned back arching his back as he grabbed a hold of Luca's cock and slowly sank down, he gasped as he felt himself stretch and arched his back further let out a series of incoherent moans and words, all he could think of was how big and wonderful it felt to have Luca inside him. When he had bottomed out he slowly let his eyes flutter open Fuck...i...you...why didn't i do this sooner...you feel...mmmm....i could have you like this forever and die happy....fuck Luca he moaned out as he gently started to move his hips in circular motions.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 3:15 pm

"Oh, you bet I can..." Luca simply chuckled, smiling and humming pleasantly with the kisses to his throat, and eagerly returning the kiss when Azrael's lips found his own... Yet another thing he was, of course, pretty much an expert at, with as much of a nymphomaniac as he was and had also been before... Yeah... All of that.

"Well then... Let's get going, then..." Luca simply said when the demon declared himself ready, and really, it wasn't long until he sunk down onto Luca's length, leaving Luca to slowly tilt back his head, allowing a deep, long moan to escape from his throat. It could definitely be felt that, yeah, it'd been a long while since Azrael had bottomed... And maybe not even in this body... Not that Luca minded, it just meant that it felt even better for him, after all.

"Maybe, but don't die on me yet, yea?" Luca said in a breathless chuckle, before his hands moved to the demon's hips... And he started thrusting up into him, sort of following Azrael's rhythm, but soon picking up the pace, fucking him just that bit faster, slightly harder than before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 1:11 am

Azrael smirked at the siren let's see what you got he gasped out as he slowly sank down onto Luca's length, smiling triumphantly when he saw the other boy tilt back his head, allowing a deep, long moan to escape from his throat. Azrael's mind was clouded over by pain and overwhelming pleasure, the effects of Luca's voice still strumming through his system, making every cell in his body tingle. He couldn't remember the last time he felt this good...must have been when he still had his old body...

Mmmm i will do my best love...fuck...god i have been missing out... you feel...mmm god i just want you inside me forever he moaned as a breathless chuckle left his pink puffy lips. He tilted his head back giving in when he felt Luca place his hands on the former witches hips and picked up the pace and fucked him harder and faster mmmm thats more like it he gasped out of breath, as he tried to move with Luca, slowly feeling his body give in and let the pleasure take over him touch me please...i need....fuck i don't know what i need he whimpered out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 9:47 pm

"Oh, you really want to see all I've got? You're in for a ride..." Luca chuckled, cocky and confident as ever, perhaps even moreso in a situation like this, knowing he indeed was pretty much an expert on most of it, despite his young age - well, young compared to Azrael.

"Good... Fucking a corpse isn't really up high on the list of things I want to do... In fact, it's not there at all..." he said with a small laugh-snort, just a little breathless as his hips kept right on working to bring both of them pleasure, to drive himself harder and faster up into the former witch, one of the only true friends he had left after... After everything that happened.

The half-laugh turned into full-on laughter, hearing the soft whining and pleading of Azrael, moments later. "Mmhmm... I can do it one better than just touching you..." he snickered... and just bent right over, right now rather happy that he was quite flexible... Which meant he was capable of autofellatio... Or, in this situation, of starting to suck Azrael while still being buried balls-deep inside him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 10:46 pm

Mmmm i can't wait he moaned loudly as he teasingly slowly started to ride the siren, if there was one thing that Azrael couldn't fuck up it was this...sex was the one thing he was good at. And doing it with Luca, a person he gave a shit about made it all that much more amazing and fun.

Damn i really wanted to tick off that box he said with a small laugh as his voice got more and more high pitched, his body was on fire the way Luca's hips kept right on working to bring both of them pleasure, hitting all the right places made Azrael's inside flutter. The hard and fast rhythm was almost too much for him, he felt a tight warm feeling build up inside him, making every cell in his body tingle.

Azrael looked at Luca in wonder, what was he going to do? before a single syllable left the former witches lips, he felt Luca's warm mouth engulf his length, OH FUCK ME! he moaned, how was he doing this! Luca i can't...oh god how are you even real...oh god i think he slowly started to shake under Luca as he came inside the other boys mouth.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Luca just had this smug smirk on his lips most of the time... He usually did when he was doing this sort of thing, knowing very well just how 'trained' he was with this, pretty much what most people would call expert level, he guessed. Any way, judging by Azrael's moans, the now-demon seemed to agree with that thought... He wouldn't be moaning like that if he didn't love it, anyway.

He'd noticed the look, too... Just before he, of course, just bent right the fuck over and started sucking off his friend, right while he kept on fucking him, hips still pistoning in and out of him as he went right on to deep-throating the demon, closing his eyes and lavishing all of the attention he could onto Azrael's length, chuckling softly around his 'treat', hearing the sort of yelled moan coming from the guy, before pulling back a little, to juuust have the head inside when he felt the demon blowing his load. Without even a second of hesitation, Luca swallowed, tongue circling the head just once more before he pulled back, taking a deep breath and grinning at the guy - before grabbing his hips tighter than before, starting to really just pound him, to get to his own end sooner rather than later, too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 10:46 am

Azrael felt his whole being tighten up at the intense pleasure Luca was giving him, it was all too much...he didn't know how much longer he could hold on before tumbling off the edge. It felt like a string or rubberband snap inside him as he came with a loud obscene moan as his whole body shook with more pleasure than he thought possible. His head fell back as his eyes fluttered closed from the overstimulation, a series of small pathetic whimpers left his lips.

Fuck Luca! he gasped when the siren grabbed Azrael's hips tighter than before, starting to really just pound him, he gasped and moaned feeling like his body was on fire, it was all too much for him and with a gruntle moan he felt himself cume again, black spots dotted his vision as the second orgasm almost rendered him unconscious. He felt his eyes flutter open his head as buried in the crock of Luca's throat and Azrael's was pretty sure that he had lost his mind because the only words leaving his lips were moans of 'fuck', 'more' and 'please'. He left a small trail of kisses down Luca's collarbone whimpering please...i can't take much more....Luca please cum he gasped into the sirens ear.

//out <3 så kan du lige afslutte det hvis du vil
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca   Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Luca could all too clearly feel when Azrael was getting there, tensing up... So that was why he got to pull back just in time to swallow it, before he pulled back, taking in a deep breath, while grinning at the now-demon, loving to see that look of pleasure on his face as he kept on thrusting up into him, now chasing his own orgasm, feeling it slowly building in the pit of his stomach.

He was surprised at how quickly it drove Azrael to a second orgasm, but then again, he utilized it for all it was worth, the contractions all around him bringing him to his own finish line, moaning out as he shot his load up into his friend, thrusts eventually slowing down before he stilled, eyes closed, breath hard and heavy as he slowly got down from the high. "We... Have to do this again sometime..." he grinned, eyes still closed... And it didn't take long for him to pull Azrael down to himself, falling asleep up against the other, despite usually not being the cuddling type... He didn't mind it with Azzy.

//Out

Locomotion baby (XXX) - Luca
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» Baby it's cold outside
» A bar trip - Baby
» It's only business, baby [cw]
» So baby bro, up for a coffee? - Julian