Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I never thought I would see you again - Azrael

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I never thought I would see you again - Azrael Empty
IndlægEmne: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 2:12 am

I never thought I would see you again - Azrael Tumblr_okthtoTeh11reli55o4_540

Tid: 12:30 tirsdag eftermiddag.
Sted: Historie klasselokalet.
Omgivelser: Elever og lærer der er klar til timen.
Vejr: Der er en smule vind udenfor, men intet slemt.
Outfit: Link her + halskæden fra gif'en er synlig udenpå blusen.

@Azrael , mah bro <3

Eliyah had been up pretty early this day, despite how much he loved his sleep. But he'd gone to bed rather early the night before, just so he knew that he'd be well-rested before the schoolday that laid ahead of him. His work was on hold because of the entire muertos thing, so there wasn't really much else for him to do besides his school, anyway. Thought he went out of each and every trip people arranged to take out some of the living dead, too. Since one of his abilities was directly geared towards defeating undead and healing people, he was rather perfect for helping those people out, anyway. And even the smallest chance of helping someone was always worth risking himself.

But today there was no such trip, and so, he had gone to the biology lesson earlier today, after his daily run and before he'd eaten lunch and then gone to his first history lesson. He was rather new at the school after all, and history has something he'd only decided to take about two weeks ago, so he had his first class today. He was in place before most of the others in class, and when they filtered in, he wound up being the only one with a vacant spot next to himself. Not that he hadn't expected it - it was natural, none of them knew him after all, and many people preferred not to sit beside a complete stranger. He didn't mind, either - just got up his books, notebook and pen. No computer like many of the others in class - that was one of the few things he really wasn't comfortable using yet. Everything technological confused him, besides the few things he'd learned to use in the hospital.

Sidst rettet af Eliyah Tors Apr 05, 2018 3:35 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 10:58 am

Outfit
Makeup

He looked in the mirror carefully applying his makeup, *oh fuck…im going to be late again…but it’s history…and that is something im very good at soooo it doesn’t matter…and it’s about the history of Egypt…* a foul taste filed his mouth…*of all the things in the world…why does it have to be this time period…* he griped his shirt tightly and felt tears in his eyes before throwing an energy blast at the wall. ”fuck…the worst part is…I miss him…with all this fucking mate bullshit with Gabriel…it would be nice to have…nononnon stop it… Eliyah doesn’t care…he proved that, when he…he ” another blast of magic hit the wall. ”I just…I need someone to just…I love Chloe, Luca Ivo, and Eugene… but I want…Gabriel…I want my family back… ” he cried, before taking a few deep breaths and fixing his running makeup and mildly broken walls.

He walked to class with his usual flair and mask, and he smiled when he walked into the classroom ”fear not everybody! I have arived” he announced, sit down Azrael! You might be the best, but that doesn’t give you the right to be late everyday Azrael just laughed and looked for an empty seat. As he walked thru the class looking for a seat, he felt his hart stop and anger, hatred and sorrow flooded him like a tsunami. ”what the hell are you doing here!! I am not! I will not be in the same class as you!” he shouted * Eliyah…I missed you little brother…but I can’t forgive you…not yet…*
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Eliyah had, like everyone else, just been waiting for the class to start. When he heard the door open - and more importantly, the voice that followed - he froze. That voice, it was one he would never, ever forget. He had tried, but the man had been such a huge part of the first centuries of his life, so how could he ever forget his big brother? They had parted on... Not such great terms, after Eliyah had led all of the Jews out of Egypt... After unleashing the plagues that eventually killed Azrael's firstborn son. He hadn't ever wished for that outcome, but he'd had no choice - it had been God's will, and he'd been chosen to perform it. Being an angel and having such a direct connection with God, you simply couldn't say 'no' to that. Especially not when he had been able to see, for years on end, the tyranny God had wanted to end.

He had only just turned to look at him - seriously, still the same makeup after several millenia? - when the outburst of rage came. Not that he hadn't expected it - the man had ignored his every attempt to contact him throughout time. The angel sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm happy to see you too," he started out, with a slightly raised eyebrow. You're still doing the tough facade thing, aren't you? Always been acting so strong... "Please, just sit down like a civilized adult, and don't make a scene. You made enough of those back in the day."

Sidst rettet af Eliyah Tors Apr 05, 2018 3:34 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 6:00 pm

to bad i wish you were dead...so I cannot really say I'm happy...but who would be happy to see a murder... he hissed looking his brother in the eye daring him to react to do something that wasn't just sitting there! don't you dare talk to me like...like you know me! You don't!..... he felt his body shake with anger and his magic was crackling of his body in waves, you dont know me you never did.. he said in a small voice before sighing and taking his seat. His cold eyes flicked over to his brother and a strange feeling ran thru him...he shock his head and looked away *it's not worth it...i have been on my own this long...why should it matter now* in the back of his mind he heard a tiny voice whisper *you deserve to be alone....you can't even make the one person who loves you want you...do you really think anyone else will....*

He started nervously biting his nails and bouncing his leg under the table, trying to relax and ignore the whispers, his eyes darted around the classroom looking for the clock...how much longer was he going to sit here...and be reminded of what a bad person he was...and the people like him didnt get a happy ending... *im not a bad person!....you killed millions...* "not a bad person" he said to himself before looking at Eliyah one more time, before running out of the classroom and up to the roof...he sighed in relif and slowly started to calm down. He slid down the wall and closed his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 7:08 pm

... Ouch. That one still hurt, even after all these years. Eliyah had never wished to be chosen to do all he had done against his brother. He had just been... Trapped in a corner. Either he had to betray Azrael, or he'd had to betray God and fall from grace. In the end he had done God's bidding, but actually not because he was the one asking it of him -but because he had been able to see all the pain and suffering that needed to end, and he had seen that, indeed, the time was too late for less drastic measures, as firm a hand as Azrael had already ruled the people with at that time. The way society had been built. Something drastic had to be done, and sadly, it had resulted in the death of his half-nephew.

He met his brother's hateful gaze, but had to look away after a few seconds. Hate was one of the few thing sin the world he really couldn't stand to see - and it was even worse on the face of someone he had loved so dearly. "I knew you for centuries," he finally said, voice low and barely audible. And better than anyone else, at that time... We were inseparable... Don't you want things to be like that again, too? He cast a few glances in his brother's direction when he felt and saw how he was failing at trying to relax himself. Once more, Eliyah's brows furrowed a little when he heard him talk like that to himself. You're right... You aren't. You were just misguided... Happens to the best of us... he thought to himself,before widening his eyes as Azrael just suddenly left the classroom?

After five, maybe ten minutes, Eliyah realized he hadn't heard a word of the teacher's lecture, and so, he sighed and raised his hand to ask if he could go after his brother. When the teacher seemed reluctant - well, he just reminded the guy that he had, after all, been present for all today's lesson was about, so it was pretty redundant for him to listen to it. After that short discussion he was let go, and grabbed his things to put them in his locker on his way down the hallway. He asked a couple people if they had seen Azrael, and of course there was, with the way he'd stormed off.

So five minutes later or so, Eliyah was outside, looking up at the rooftop he could see from here. Sighing, he took off his jacket before letting out his massive wings, pure alabaster white with a good hint of an Egyptian blue at the very ends of the feathers, to fly up there. It didn't take many beats of them before he was up on the roof, and quickly found his brother - at first just standing there, in front of him, looking down at him. "Akh... I have been trying to find you for so long... I've wanted to apologize to you all this time. What happened was never my intention."

// Vinge farve, woo! ignorer det dårligt slørede hoved xD

Sidst rettet af Eliyah Tors Apr 05, 2018 3:33 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 8:35 pm

"I knew you for centuries," he finally said, voice low and barely audible. Azrael just looked at him "if you really did...you wouldn't have left me.... wouldn't have take the one thing in my life that mattered....you would understand that i..." *i can't live without you...that im lost without you....that i can't deal with loos...i don't know how to be alone* "never mind...it's not worth it..." he looked away and when back to bitting his nails.

Time seemed to move fast, it was like he couldn't breathe....like he was drowning in emotions....but the second he was out of that classroom...away from his brother...he felt like he could breathe again. He just sat there with tears in his eyes and hugging his knees, 15 minutes later or so, Eliyah was at first just standing there, in front of him, looking down at him. Azrael looked up small hiccups and tears everywhere. "don't call me that....im not you brother...i never was..." he dried his face before standing up "i don't care! you took him from me! because of you i have been alone for 4000 years! because of you i cant be around my own children without fear of them dying...because they are mine!" he shouted before throwing an energy blast at the wall.

"If i meant that much to you then why did you leave me!!!! i needed you i was all alone!!" he was shouting and magic was flying around him and big fat tears where running down and staining his shirt "i needed my brother! but you cared more about oher people than me!" he was shaking barely standing up the weight of his rage weighing him down. "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MY POWERS WERE OUT OF CONTROL! WHEN PEOPLE SAID I WAS AS CRAZY AS MOM!!! I ONLY HAD IVO!! BUT I NEEDED YOU!! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THIS HAPPENED!!!" slowly the perfect glamour that hid his real form from the rest of the world started to fade...his eye white and dead, half of his body rotting flesh and bone sticking out...the other half his skin was ash white...."i neede my brother..." he sobbed out

men hele hans krop
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 9:39 pm

"I had no choice, Azrael." he sighed and bit his lip, trying to concentrate on what the teacher said instead of his bad conscience nagging at him. He had had a choice, but... It had been an impossible one. Either he chose his brother, or he chose God and an entire, enslaved people. It had been an incredibly tough choice, but one where he had knows what was the right answer. He'd had to do what he knew was right, not what he most wanted to. He'd wanted to stay by Azrael's side.. But no matter what, his morals would've caught up to him sooner of later. he guessed that was just life when you were created to bring peace.

Those fifteen minutes later, up on the roof, he sighed as he saw what a mess his brother already was. He'd only seen him broken like this once before, and that was back when he'd killed their mother to protect Eliyah. When she'd tried to kill him after finally discovering that he was a full-blooded angel. "You were, though. Not just by blood. I loved you more than anyone or anything else." he sighed,and bit his lower lip.

Tears slowly welled up in his eyes when he heard Azrael pour his heart out, all of the agony stemming from that one last plague. "I tried to warn you," he said, swallowing. "I tried and tried and tried to get to you before that plague, but you turned me away, Azrael. I tried to warn you. I wanted to tell you what you had to do to avoid that one plague from entering your home. But I couldn't. I never wanted to be the cause of it! I never wanted to be chosen by God to do that to you... All I ever wanted... Was to just stay as one happy family... With you..." he muttered, fighting back tears. But also, seeing how little control Azrael had over his magic right now - it was almost automatic, the way he turned on his magic shield, the invisible, thin shield that would make all spells just bounce right off of him right now. Just to be on the safe side. He didn't really know where he had the witch right now, after all.

"I had to do what was right, I... I couldn't.... I couldn't watch what you did to the people any longer. I tried to talk to you about it time and time again, even before I got my task, but you... You didn't want to listen. You just told me I was confused. That I didn't know what I was talking about. But I did, Akh. A kingdom is never meant to be built or maintained with slaves." he sighed. "I had to choose them over you, even though it broke my heart to do so."

But when the glamour dropped... There was no longer any stopping the tears. He didn't care about them suddenly running down his cheeks, eyes wide as he watched what had become of his big brother. How... How low he had actually fallen in his absence. "Oh my God..." he near-whispered, one hand in front of his mouth, slightly in shock. Could I have prevented this? Dear God, I could've, couldn't I? Why on earth didn't I just go to him even when he turned me away... When he needed me this much... He didn't care about anything else right now. This was his brother... His fallen, broken, beaten brother, who so obviously needed all the help he could ever get. Before he got to think even twice about it, Eliyah had moved in to pull his half-brother into a hug, softly sobbing as tears fell from his cheeks, down into his hair, and his wings automatically folded around them both, shielding them from any outside viewers, enclosing them in their own small, personal bubble. "I am so, so sorry for everything I've done..."

Sidst rettet af Eliyah Tors Apr 05, 2018 3:33 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyOns Apr 04, 2018 10:45 pm

Azrael felt himself break into a million pieces he couldn’t stop, there where only two people who could break him like this…his soulmate and brother…the only people he had ever really loved mind body and soul.... shut up!!! I don’t want to hear it!! You have no fuck clue! Just go! That’s all you are good for!!!. Tears slowly welled up in his eyes he wasn’t even standing up he was kneeling on the ground crying while his magic was flying all around the place bouncing off the walls.

Azrael just looked up at him crying *you know me…I don’t like to be told what to do…you should have told me how to save him…* ”the whole world can burn for all I care! I just wanted my son!!! You could have saved him!!! He was innocent!! I would gladly have given my life for him!! Because my life is worth jack shit!!! If you knew the amount of times I have tried to die!! Im a fucking alcoholic ! drug addict!!! Do you really think that someone like that deserves to live!!! Is fit to be king!!! I never wanted to be king!! I just wanted you! My family!! You should have been king!! You were always a better person than me!!”

He was burning out…his lose of control and when Eliyah turned on his magic shield, the invisible, thin shield that would make all spells just bounce right off of him right now. Azrael knew he was far gone…but he couldn’t…he had waited 4000 years for this… ”I know!! I was wrong!!! But I didn’t listen to you!!! I listen to Ivo!! And everybody else!! I should have listened to you! I trusted the wrong people…I trusted them over you…” he looked to tied to do much more.

The second his glamour fell he saw his brother finally break ”THIS IS YOUR FAULT! SO DON’T GIVE ME YOUR PITTY! THE SECOND YOU LEFT I LOST CONTROL!! THE MORE I USED MY POWERS THE MORE I STARTED TO LOOK LIKE THE THINGS I BRING BACK!!!!” his voice died down when he felt Eliyah arms around him softly sobbing as tears fell from his cheeks, down into his hair, and his wings automatically folded around them both, shielding them from any outside viewers, enclosing them in their own small, personal bubble.

"I am so, so sorry for everything I've done..." it should have been you…you should have been king…but most of all…you should have been there to stop me from tuning into this…the only reason im still me and not a monster is because of Ivo…but I wanted it to be you…… he cried and finally hugged him back… don’t leave me…not now…not when I need you
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyTors Apr 05, 2018 3:26 am

"I tried to," he muttered, voice strangled with the tears that he had been trying to keep in check. "I didn't want him to die, either. Why do you think I tried to get to you, tried to get to talk to you? I was doing my best to try to save him, but... I couldn't stop it once it began. It was God himself swiping through the cities, Azrael. I might have been powerful already back then, but it's nothing compared to His power. He would only pass over the houses doing the thing I asked the people to do. And you.... You didn't..." he bit his lip and shook his head, feeling the guilt gnawing at every corner of his mind, the hopelessness from not having been able to do anything to stop the things once they had begun. But he believed that there was a plan with everything, even something as horrible as that had been. He had to. It was his faith that had kept him going for so long without any ties to his old family. Without any contact to his brother, the very man now right in front of him again.

"Everybody deserves a chance at a proper and pure life, Azrael. You included." he muttered. And that was one of the few things he did truly believe - nobody was so bad that there wasn't a single grain of goodness in them to blossom into the best version of themselves they could ever be. He had seen that spark back in the good days, before Azrael had become the Pharaoh. He had seen glimpses of the man he could become - the man he still believed had to be in there somewhere.

Eliyah barely even listened to the angry words thrown in his direction after the glamour had faded. He just concentrated on the feeling of having Azrael back in his arms - he ignored the changes in his appearance right now, for this was still his brother. The one he'd missed sorely for over three millennia. And as he had suspected, the witch gave up fighting the second he was fully in the angel's embrace. "I won't ever leave you again, akh. Never. I promise," he muttered. "And... Don't belittle yourself. Everybody can go down a wrong path... You just need a proper way out of it. It happens to the best of people." And maybe it was cheating to use this now, but he felt like the witch might need it... So Eliyah, after sniffling a bit and getting a bit more control over himself again, concentrated on that calm aura he had, like all angels - but thing was, being made by Chamuel, he could make his more powerful when needed... And he felt like it might be needed right now, that at least Azrael's body could use the extra calm to settle over him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyFre Apr 06, 2018 9:47 am

"I tried to," he muttered, voice strangled with the tears that he had been trying to keep in check. Azrael looked at him "it should have been me...i was the one doing...who had....i should have taken his place...its not like i have done anything good in my life..." he said as he fell to the ground, not being able to stand up anymore. "i don't want to hear your reasons!....i can forgive you for taking him...but for leaving me....that i....i hate you for that" he punched the ground till his hands bleed crying and screaming in pain.

He was knocked out of his rage when he heard his brothers voice, "Everybody deserves a chance at a proper and pure life, Azrael. You included." he muttered. "no i don't...and i...im okay with that...and if i did then why did you leave...why did Gabriel leave....i don't deserve happiness...if i did no one would leave me" his voice was small and broken like a child's...something he hadn't been for years...and he wished he could turn back time...

Azrael didn't know how long he had been crying it felt like centuries...and being in Eliyah's arms...it was the best thing in the world. The fight left his body and he just let his brother hold him, *god i missed this....*"you...don't promise something you can't keep.....we both know you will leave the second he says so....and....i cant lose you again....but i won't make you promise to go against him....but i would be nice to be chosen first...for once..." he muttered and closed his eyes when Eliyah calm aura washed over him "you always did cheat" he said playfully.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyFre Apr 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Eliyah sighed. "If it had been you... I wouldn't have been able to do it. It... It was horrible enough that I had to be the one bringing God's plagues upon you... And the Egyptian people... But... If he'd asked me to outright kill you... I wouldn't have been able to. Despite all the stupid things you did. You're still my brother. I wouldn't have been able to do it." he muttered, biting his lip when he saw Azrael beat the ground to the point that he bled. Automatically, he grabbed Azrael's hands when he was done, accessing the damage- but then realizing... As low as the witches' body had fallen... His healing might harm him instead, as it was designed to harm undead... "... I can't even heal you anymore..."

"Akh... Don't. Everybody does. I don't know about Gabriel, haven't met him.. But I know I had to leave. For one, I had a people to take care of. Second, you were raging in your grief. I don't think you'd have taken kindly to me returning just after what I did back then." he said, calmly, hand on Azrael's back slowly stroking up and down, not unlike the way you would try to comfort a crying child. "I doubt it will ever happen again," he then said, sighing. "I haven't heard a word from Him since that time way back on the Sinai mountain when he gave me the ten commandments to pass on to the people. Not even one word since then. And even so... If he did call upon me... I might be able to tag you along. I won't just completely leave you again. It's the one thing I've regretted all my life." he said with a small smile, watching the calm settle over the witch in his arms - and then, he chuckled. "I thought you might need it."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyMan Apr 09, 2018 9:09 am

Azrael sighed. I don’t care…what kind of god doesn’t protect the innocent….and punish the guilty…and children are innocent…even if there father is a monster…the child shouldn’t…suffer for the sins of the father… he muttered, biting his lip and started to beat the ground to the point that he bled, screaming and crying…Automatically, Eliyah grabbed Azrael's hands when he was done. “I can't even heal you anymore..." Azrael laughed a cold dead laugh don’t worry little brother…I have done far worse things to myself than this…

He looked away shaking his head in defeat….Eliyah’s calm voice and hand on Azrael's back slowly stroking up and down, not unlike the way you would try to comfort a crying child. He couldn’t help but smile *how I have missed this….* I don’t…but thanks….he’s…..my soulmate….but….after becoming my mate and marked….he…I found out he had a wife and child….if that’s not a sign that I don’t deserve to be happy then what is… he looked up at his brother hiding his face in his shirt. you may be right…but still….i needed you….i always needed you…Im just to stubborn…

Azrael’s body was filed with hope you mean it….i…I would love to do that with you…I want to fix us….but give me time…I still have a lot of issues that I need to work through he said looking down, before he started giggle you still cheated….some angel you are cheating and getting your brother into trouble, when he is innocent…
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyMan Apr 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Right now, Eliyah kept some of his thoughts to himself. Not about to admit that he'd found God's actions a bit questionable, too. But he did. He really didn't get why He'd gone after all the children, either. But maybe, in the end, it had been the one and only thing that had been able to break Azrael enough to let his pride and stubbornness fall away and let the people go. That might very well be it... But it still seemed unfair. Then again, one might say that about the numerous generations of innocent children born into slavery, too. Eye for an eye, he guessed.

He sighed and hugged Azrael close once more. "Knowing you, I don't doubt it." he muttered. "I still wish I could, though." referring to healing him, of course. He'd done that numerous times when they were growing up, when either of them got hurt in their shenanigans. "You've just been unlucky. That's all. Really. Some people just are, for some reason. And yes, you are... You're more stubborn than even a mule is, yes." he muttered, smiling softly.

"Of course I mean it, brother. I'd love nothing more than for us to get that bond back. We were truly inseparable, back then..." he said, with a soft sigh, still rubbing Azrael's back. "And you take all the time you need. It's already been over 3 millenia. What's a little more waiting time." he then said, with a small, slightly crooked smirk. "Hey. Hey hey hey. I might have gotten you into trouble numerous times, but you're far from innocent, mister necromancer," he then chuckled, just giving a single, teasing poke to Azrael's side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyTors Apr 12, 2018 10:55 am

He sighed and hugged Azrael close once more. "yeah...im not good at being alone...or dealing with pain" he muttered. "It's okay little brother....you have done that me more than you need to...youknow what i was like as a child" referring to how accident prone he was as he was as a child...he almost gave mother a heart attack the amount of times he showed up all bloody and bruised.

"Now now baby brother...i might be more stubborn than even a mule is...but you are just as bad!" he said, with a soft sigh, letting his body relax as Eliyah rubbed Azrael's back.

He shut his eyes letting his brother calm him down, he had never felt this feeling of contentment in a long long time, and it felt nice....and it was wired how nice it felt to be held...and it not being about anything but just being here and now.

"You really mean it...i would like that....a lot...i need so so much" he said crying and sobbing again "thanks for giving me one more chance...you don't have to wait long..." he smiled up at his brother, before laughing at the small, slightly crooked smirk on Eliyah's face. "oh please im the Virgin Mary compared to you" and poked him back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyFre Apr 13, 2018 1:23 pm

"Mmhmm. I do. I know I got you into half of the trouble, too. So... I guess it was only fair I healed the damage caused by it, too." he let just a small chuckle escape, hand slipping up to Azrael's shoulder and giving a soft squeeze. He just rolled his eyes when Azrael claimed that he was as stubborn as himself. "I'm not anywhere close to being half as stubborn as you, akh."

But he liked feeling that Azrael finally let him soothe him, felt the muscles relax under his touch and presence. Now, he might be the younger brother, but that didn't prevent him from wanting to try to take care of Azrael. not when he thought of all the times Azrael had helped him back then, either - or the way he literally owed Azrael his life, when their mother had tried to kill him the instant she learned he was a pureblooded angel. How he had managed to keep it hidden for so long, he really didn't know. maybe she had just thought he was supposed to be stillborn but brought back as a regular angel? He had no clue, but he had managed to grow up into a teenager before she had noticed and tried to kill him, making Azrael kill her to save him... Anything he could give back for that, he was going to.

"Of course I do, Azrael. I'm going to stay as close to you as I possibly can from now on. I am. That, I can promise." he said with a soft smile. And there it was again, the witch insisting on being innocent. He couldn't help but laugh. "My dear brother, if you were, my wings wouldn't still be white." he simply said, a smirk on his lips. Nah, there was several things Azrael had done - both back then, and what he'd heard rumors about since then - that he'd probably have fallen for if he'd done them. "The white is the proof of my innocence," he half-joked, and gave Azrael another poke, after twitching a little away from the witch's poking finger.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyMan Apr 16, 2018 11:05 am

Oh please! You are akh! When you set your mind to something there is no stopping you he said giggling. It felt good nice to just let go and let his brother take over. you know…the best and worst day of my life…was the day mother tried to kill you he said in a low tone it was the day that we were free from her…she may be owe mother but she was not a good one…and it was the best day ever…because I hoped it meant we could just leave and see the world…..but it was the worst…because it was the day I became Pharaoh. And I knew…we couldn’t be the same…or ever rule as one…it broke my heart..

He looked up at his brother and pouted *so unfair that he is bigger and older than me and I was born first!*. He didn’t know when it happened but at some point he gave up on hating Eliyah…and just forgave him…at one point the only thing stopping him from his brother was his own stubbornness

You better… " he said with a soft smile. Before breaking out in a fit of giggles ”my dear brother, you are far from innocent your wings are a mere trick”. He stuck out his tong pulling faces, as if Eliyah was innocent….if he was then why did he always blame Azrael or conveniently disappear when the grownups showed up, and left him with the mess. as if! Eli! If so the why did you always blame me and conveniently disappear when the grownups showed up! You are so not innocent he half-joked, and gave Eliyah another poke, before pitching his cheeks
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyFre Apr 20, 2018 12:41 am

Eliyah smiled softly to himself, still holding Azrael pretty close, but not quite as tight as before. By now he had pulled back enough to look at him properly - ignoring all the death and decay in his brother's form, instead concentrating on the things that were still as he remembered them, especially the good eye, th ekindness he had always seen in his brother so very evident in it. The smile widened a bit at Azrael's words - his big brother was by far the most stubborn one of the two, but to be fair, yes, Eliyah could be quite stubborn, too, but he usually yielded way sooner than the witch did.

He sighed when he began talking about the day Eliyah had almost lost his life, and Azrael had saved him... It had made their bond so much stronger, and made it so much more difficult for him to go against him, even though it had been on God's order. Most people thought that he - Moses - had just been talking to God through a burning bush, the story they had made up. But he had actually been summoned to Heaven where he had spoken to him personally, and it was ever since then, that Eliyah had had the power to - like most other angels - just travel freely between Earth and Heaven as he pleased.

He chuckled and shook his head, though, later on. "Those were innocent pranks, Azrael. They didn't harm anyone." he simply said, though he laughed when the witch pinched his cheeks, and he batted them away playfully.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyOns Apr 25, 2018 9:03 am

He chuckled and shook his head, it felt good to be this carefree...and finally have someone to just be with, he raised an eyebrow at his brother's comment and giggled when his hand was batted away. "Oh really? so throwing rotten fruit at dads advisors and saying it was my idea was innocent? when you were the real mastermind behind it all...or that time you stole mothers wine and again blamed me? oh yes you are so innocent" he said laughing, and slowly stood up dusting off his clothes.

He looked up at the sky feeling like he could breathe for the first time in 3000 years his chest felt light like a feather and his heart was beating like a hummingbird. "So what have you been up to all these years? " he felt ashamed that it had taken him so long to forgive Eliyah...to even want to see him..he had missed so much of his little brother's life...because of what? his petty and stubborn nature, the same nature and attitude that lost him his one chance at a happy and somewhat normal life...and after everything...did he really deserve it. He looked up at his brother "im sorry it took me so long....i missed so much of you life...all because im a stupid petty idiot" he sighed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyTors Apr 26, 2018 1:17 pm

"It didn't really harm anybody." he smiled and shrugged. "Not in the long term, anyway. The advisors were... Well, horrible people, really. And that's saying a lot, coming from me." because he usually didn't like saying bad things about anyone. "And out mother had more than enough wine besides the one bottle I took. I was just smarter than you," he grinned, and teasingly poked his brother's side as he looked down at him with a soft smile. He had dreamt of this for many years... Just finding Azrael again, joke with him like this, like they'd done way back in time... Before he'd had his fate laid out before him by God.

"All these years? Well... Much of the same as you saw me do, I guess. I've been around most of the world... Helped people whenever I could." he shrugged, still a little smile on his lips. "When I left Asia, the servants had better lives, more rights. So did the ones in Europe. And when I left America, I'd helped them get their reservates. Prevented a couple tribes from dying out. Helped people during the black plague. I was a field medic in the world wars, too. So I guess I've done just about what you could expect from an angel of peace." he calmly said, like it wasn't that big of a deal - he'd felt compelled to do it after all, he couldn't have lived with himself if he hadn't done everything in his power to help those people. Then he looked at the witch again, still smiling. "Don't be. What matters is you're talking to me now. We have the rest of what could possibly be eternity to catch up."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyTirs Maj 15, 2018 4:52 pm

"Riiight....so me getting looked in my room...and not being aloud to play with you didn't do any harm?"he smiled and raised an eyebrow at his little brothers words. "but yes they were dicks...that she did but she did drink alot.......a baaad habit i have as well....smarter my ass!"he grinned, and teasingly hit his brother in the back of the head. He had wanted this for so many years...god...how could he have denied himself this....fuck...

"you never did change...that big heart of yours...you do like a challenge..." he laughed and look at the sky "funny...that we never meet...i was a spy in the war...i think it was in 1941...in London...it was a nightmare....." he smiled at the angel...maybe a lot of Eliyah's good hearted personality had rubbed off on Azrael of the years..."that we do little brother...that we do..." He leaned up against his brothers' side and sighed country "hey Eli...how do you feel about meeting my children?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyTors Maj 17, 2018 4:19 pm

"Not any lasting harm, no." he simply claimed, smiling and shrugging a little. "Besides, boys are expected to make trouble as they're growing up. Even angels." he chuckled, and just ignored the soft hit to the back of his head. "And thinking of how many times you've apparently needed help, yes, I'd say I'm the smarter one..." he teased, winking down at his big brother.

"It's not because of the challenge, Azrael. It's because I can't stand to see people suffering, if I know I can help in any way. I just can't. There's no other option for me than to help. I just... Feel compelled to. It feels wrong to do nothing." he explained. Because yes, it wasn't that he liked a challenge. But the big heart thing? Yeah, that was probably it. He wanted nothing more than peace and equality in the world, so whatever little he could do to help it along, he did. And the few times he'd actually needed a break, well, the other angels up in Heaven had helped him relax again when he visited, before 'work' called once more.

"1941? Well, it's obvious why we didn't meet, then. I was on the front lines. I wasn't in England back then." he told him with a soft smile. "I was helping tend to the wounded and sick, there." he was still smiling as he put an arm around his brother's shoulders, when he leaned in against him, just closing his eyes and enjoying having the one person back in his life that he'd wanted back for so long. "Your children?" he opened his eyes again to look at him - not that it was any real surprise he'd gotten children, what with their age and all it would be more surprising if he hadn't, since Eliyah himself had gotten quite a few, too. "I'd love to."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyTirs Maj 29, 2018 11:39 am

"Not any lasting harm….i broke my arm! You almost dropped my when I was flying on your back!....how is that not harm?” he claimed, smiling and waving his hands and arms around. “riiiight…if that makes you feel better, and I only ever got into trouble because I felr sorry for you” he chuckled, and raised an eyebrow at his brother comment ”I didn’t and don’t need that much help…and im older and therefor oh soooo much smarter than you little brother’”he teased, and pouted looking up at his stupid tall brother *so unfair that he’s so tall*

He looked at him smiling “I know..but you are stubborn and you have a pure and open heart…I always worried about you…how you are too good for..well everyone…”he explained.
Because he knew himself and his brother and wearing your heart on your sleev letting the whole world see it and be allowed in. Azrael had no clue how he did it, he loved power…trouble…mischief… sex…love…and he would never admit it, but helping people and protecting them who couldn’t protect themselves…yea…he loved it…I made up for all the pain he caused in Egypt.

”I was a spy…a shitty one, because nobody believed me when I told them about the camps…not any proper evidence…” his eyes glassed over, remembering the horror he saw… he looked at Eliyah smiling as he an arm around his shoulders, when he leaned in against him, just closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of being home, that’s what Eliyah was…home.

”Is it really that hard to believe that someone would want to have children with me? I know you go all the looks brother and all I got was the brains…but still” he said with a shit eating grin on his face. ”I have four…all girls…what about you?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael EmptyTors Jun 07, 2018 3:38 pm

“Well, it healed right back up, didn’t it?” he smiled and playfully poked his brother’s side. “Besides, we were both young and foolish. Boys will be boys, you know? All that energy had to go to something,” he laughed and shrugged. “And I think you might want to rethink that statement, Azrael… You might be older than me, but only by six years… I’d daresay we’re equally clever, just in our own respective areas.” after all, they’d led very different lives. They’d also had very different purposes - Eliyah knew why he had been born, now, after all. To stop the monster that the power had made of his brother way back when.

But it seemed like he had grown with the times, saw the wrong in what he’d done… Eliyah was sad he hadn’t been there to help him, but he’d completely understood Azrael’s resentment of him. Especially after the death of his son - Eliyah himself had regretted it a lot, too… he might not have done it directly, since it was God swiping the streets and killing the newborns, but he’d still felt it was his fault his nephew died… Since he didn’t get to warn Azrael about it, as he had refused to see him.

Eliyah shook his head, smiling a little. “I’m not too good for anyone. I’m just here. Doing what I feel is the right thing to do. That’s all.” at least that’s how he saw it. He never had any illusions of grandeur as others might’ve gotten if they’d done all that he had, but he didn’t do it for the ‘glory’. No, he did all he did because he truly believed it was the right thing to do, and he loved to help people. Simple as that. He looked down at his brother when they sat there, leaning in against each other, and a soft, caring smile spread on his lips. “I guess people didn’t want to believe. They didn’t want to believe something that horrible was actually happening at the time.”

He closed his eyes, just a little, relaxing and feeling right at home, right next to Azrael again, as he’d wished to for over three millennia. “I’m not saying it’s hard to believe, I’m just… Surprised and honored that you already want me to meet them, after all these years of hating me and not speaking to me…” he said, a soft smile on his lips again. “I’d love to meet them. I have two boys myself. If you remember Zipporah? The woman from Midian I helped escape, which you helped keep a secret from mom? I met her again when I fled, and… Well, she got to be the mother of my children. She’s long gone by now, of course, but… Our boys aren’t.”
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I never thought I would see you again - Azrael   I never thought I would see you again - Azrael Empty

I never thought I would see you again - Azrael
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» This is not you! - Azrael [xXx]
» Mr Instagram (XXX) - Azrael
» Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)
» ❂ Never spicy enough! (Azrael)
» I didn't think I'd run into you here, old friend... - Azrael

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 2. Sal :: Humane fag-
Gå til: