Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) Empty
IndlægEmne: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyTirs Jan 09, 2018 6:14 pm

Tid
Tidligt om morgnen
Sted
Lufthavnen
Vejr
Koldt og blæsende
Omgivelser
En masse mennesker.
Påklædnng
En sort trøje, samt et par sorte bukser.

Til en død heks, hvis han går ombord på et fly - @Azrael <3

Gabriels øjne var blevet sorte af vrede. Han var virkelig taget afsted til lufthavnen? Tsk, dumme heks, han vidste ikke hvad der ville vente ham, når Gabriel fik fat på ham. Han havde advaret ham! Og nu havde hans vrede taget over, som ikke blot ville gå udover Azrael, men også ham selv. Han ville ikke gøre ham fortræd, eller blive sur på ham, men han kunne ikke lade være, siden aften før, hvor han havde lukket sin dæmoniske side ud, kunne han ikke få den samme facade op og blive den normale blide Gabriel, hvad havde han dog rodet sig ud i.
Han havde dog en plan, med hensyn til Azrael, han ville tage ham med hjem til sit hus og binde ham til sin seng, indtil han vidste hvor han hørte til. Det var... slet ikke normalt noget Gabriel ville gøre, altså han ville ikke tvinge nogen til noget, han havde bundet nogen til en seng før..
Han sukkede tungt og løb ind i lufthavnen, da han havde parkeret sin bil. Nu gik jagten ind på at finde Azrael.
Efter noget tid, fik han endelig øje på ham, han sad på en bænk. En knurren kom fra ham og han gik hastigt hen til heksen.
Uden at komme med en advarsel, tog han fat i nakken på Azrael og fik ham til at stå op og gå imod udgangen med det samme.
Didn't i tell you, not to run? spurgte han irriteret og fik ham ført ud i sin bil, hvor han satte ham ind, ikke brutalt, men heller ikke blidt. Da han satte sig ind på forsædet, låste han hurtigt dørene, da han ville sikre sig at Azrael ikke gik tilbage.
Han vendte sig så om og så irriteret på Azrael.
You are so... stupid! Why would you just leave, after we had sex, after I let you see the other side of me spurgte han, lidt mere stille og roligt nu, som han bare rystede på hovedet og forventede et svar.

Sidst rettet af Gabriel Man Mar 19, 2018 7:29 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyOns Jan 10, 2018 12:18 pm

Outfit

Azrael sad på bænken og nynede *please show up...2 hours left...please my angel...* "I have often dreamed of a far off place...Where a hero's welcome would be waiting for me...Where the crowds would cheer, when they see my face...And a voice keeps saying this is where I'm meant to be" sang han stille og kiggede på alle de folk som løb rundt og stressede *please....*

Han skulle til at rejse sig op og gå over med sine kufferter så han kunne gå over til sin gate. Uden at komme med en advarsel, var der nogen som tog fat i nakken på Azrael, han skulle til at stride imod og råbe af personen, men alle ord døde i hans mund da han så at det var Gabriel "you came..." *maybe...he can love me...* han mærkede hvordan han blev ført ud af lufthavnen og over til en bil *omg he....he came for me....he does want me...* han kunne ikke stoppe de små tåre, ingen havde nogen sinde stoppede ham, eller løbet efter ham...Gabriel var den første og Azrael var ikke sikker på hvordan han skulle reagere. Han var helt overvældet.

"Didn't i tell you, not to run?" Azrael kiggede på ham *he's angry....oh god....what have i done...* Azrael klynkede stille da han blev 'sat' ind i bilen og døren blev låst efter ham, der var intet blidt eller kærligt over Gabriels opførelse *i broke him....*. Gabriel vendte sig så om og så irriteret på Azrael.

"You are so... stupid! Why would you just leave, after we had sex, after I let you see the other side of me" hans stemme var næsten normal igen og Azrael åndede ud. "i....im not stupid!....i wanted you to run after me! i needed to know you cared enough to run after me! no one has ever done that....i wanted...i needed you to..." sagde han, hans stemme lille og sårbar "i didn't run because of what i saw....you are and always will be my angel...no matter what you look like....you made me love again...you are an angel....Gabriel..." sagde han med tåre i sine øjne "but....why did you lie to me.... about your family?....i....i was upset...because....welll....i do want....children...so much...seeing you with that boy...." han kiggede ned på sine hænder "you are so beautiful....inside and out...and i.....im not....i don't derseve you....if you even saw my true face....you would run...." sagde han inden hans øjne landede på Gabriels.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyTors Jan 11, 2018 10:11 pm

Tsk, he could hear the happiness in his voice, but there wouldn't be much to be happy about when Gabriel got him home.
He had plans to keep him in his house, for at least a week, for the witch to know his place, where to stay for the rest of his life, and never try to run away again, he wouldn't get the chance anyway.
You better make sure to call your teachers, because you are not coming to school for a week, cause you need to learn where you belong coldness was lingering in his voice, he would make sure that Azrael knew, who he belonged to.
A chuckle escaped Gabriel, as the little witch answered back. If he knew his position right now, he wouldn't answer back, he would stay quiet because it would only get worse.
Not that he intended to harm him, or...? Was he? His demon side was hungering for someone to hurt, and right now Azrael was the one making it mad. This was not good, but he couldn't control it, he was out of his mind of worry because he thought he wouldn't catch Azrael before he left...
He didn't pay attention to how vulnerable Azraels voice was, he didn't care right now, it didn't rub off on him. His eyes were still piercing black, staring right into his, so intense, showing all the anger he had inside.
He couldn't believe how stupid Azrael was right now, he spouted so much nonsense, that Gabriel almost didn't want to listen to the little witch. He sighed and pressed fingers against his nose bridge.
Idiot... I could show you, how much you mean to me, without making me run after you
An annoyance was in his tone. He could have shown him, how much he meant if he had just let him, instead of running away, instead of just jumping to conclusions!
Oh, now the waterfall was coming? Really? What was it with this witch, he was so sensitive, such a drama queen, his demon side hated that, ugh!
Lied? Did he lie to Azrael? He couldn't even tell him who they were, before that shit was out of the house, once again jumping to conclusions! Was he a freaking gymnast?!
I never lied to you! You never gave me a chance to explain myself! It was my sister and my nephew, not my wife and son, what the hell, I'm not straight! He was angry at Azrael, very angry, he never felt this angry at anyone, maybe because Azrael meant something for him, like no other...
He rolled his eyes and looked out of the front window. This guy... Do I look like one, who would run away, like a coward, like you?!! he yelled, furious. He looked back at the guy, not really caring about how he felt right now. Gosh, he really needed to learn how to live with how Azrael acted out...
Now.. buckle up, we are going to my house, where you are going to live from now on, the first week... you won't be able to come out. he explained. He started the car and drove off to his house.

~ Jumpy jump ~

He came to a stop, in his parking lot. He opened the door and went out of the car. He walked over to Azrael side before he opened the door, looking at him. What was wrong with him, why was he this angry, it didn't look like him, he was never angry... He sighed heavily and unbuckled the witch, before taking him up in his arms, to make sure he wouldn't run away again, after what Gabriel had told him before, about staying in the house. He didn't say anything, he just stayed in his thoughts.
He walked with him inside the house, where he took him to a bedroom, not his own, but one that looked like his.
He threw Azrael on the bed, before locking the door and he started pacing around the room.
He was so angry, he shouldn't be this angry... But he couldn't control it.
His skin began to turn black, like the night, his fingers and nails grew longer, as did his feet. His teeth got sharper and longer, his eyes turned pitch black and his ears tuned pointy. He turned into his hybrid form like he always did when he lost control of his anger.
He stopped in front of the bed, the black eyes landed on Azrael, the anger clearly stood out, but he didn't say anything, he remained silent. The only thing you could hear was his harsh and heavy breathing.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 6:38 pm

“You better make sure to call your teachers, because you are not coming to school for a week, cause you need to learn where you belong” Azrael looked up at him and shivered, Gabriel’s voice was cold and unfeeling, this was not the same man, who had kissed him and made him feel safe and at home.

Where ever that was. *What have I done….i broke him…shit….what the hell have I done….maybe I should have stayed….fuck…how do I make this right* he looked down at his hands and typed out a quick message to his teachers telling them that he was sick, but would be back at the end of the week *.

Why does he need me for that long….oh god what is he gonna do to me*. For the first time since meeting, Gabriel Azrael was terrified, and his piercing black eyes, where not helping Azrael calm down.

Gabriel sighed and pressed fingers against his nose bridge. “Idiot... I could show you, how much you mean to me, without making me run after you” Azrael gulped and fidgeted in his seat ”I have issues okay! Im a insecure neurotic freak, who has probably has PTSD, and is an alcoholic junky! But don’t you dare sit there and and just! Ignore the fact that this! Us! Whatever this is! Scares the shit out of me!” his voice was horse and breaking as tears started to run down his cheeks.

”well i…..how should I have know! I walk in and I see you and her and that kid and….okay so that may have been my bad but…if you knew the shit I have been though…..you would understand…”. Azrael just looked out the window feeling broken and lost *is this even worth it…I mean all we do is fuck up and hurt one and other, given we don’t really know each other *.

He looked at Gabriel and felt a slimmer of anger at his words *how dare he!! And what if I don’t wanna go home with him! He can’t make me! He’s is not Stephen…he won’t hurt me like that…*. ”im not a coward! You have no clue what I am and how long I have hidden…I….fuck you! And what if I don’t wanna go home with you! Not when you are acting like this!” he shouted.

~ Jumpy jump ~

The car came to a stop.  Azrael looked up and shivered, had no idea what was going to happen to him….worst of all what Gabriel was going to do to him once he was inside, he stood up on shaky legs as he was unbuckled and let himself be dragged into the house *he is so quiet…and angry….he looks like he wants to kill me*.

Azrael looked at him with confusion as he was lead to a deferent bedroom, *what the hell is going on!*He threw Azrael on the bed, before locking the door and he started pacing around the room. Azrael started to shake *no no no…please don’t do this…I can’t go thru this again…he’s a good man he won’t…he can’t…*.

His panicked thoughts stopped when he saw Gabriel transform before his very eyes. His skin began to turn black, like the night, his fingers and nails grew longer, as did his feet. His teeth got sharper and longer, his eyes turned pitch black and his ears tuned pointy.  There was so much anger in his eyes and Azrael hadn’t felt this kind of fear in almost 4000 years, ”Gabriel?....please….i know I hurt you….you have every right to hate me….but please im begging you….please don’t…” he reached out his hand and touched Gabriel’s face ”don’t hurt me like this my angel”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 9:02 pm

The things he said in the car, they angered him like no other. Like he was the only one who had it hard? Azrael just came into Gabriel's life, saying that he was his mate. Who would just jump right into it, with all the feelings needed? Love couldn't be rushed, in any way! Can you imagine how I fucking feel? You, my student, has me as a mate, suddenly I have to accept all of this, I have to get feelings for you, from one day to another, because I don't want you to die. That does not just happen! You didn't even give me a chance, when you saw my sister that day, if you wouldn't have run, we wouldn't be in this fucked up situation! You only think about yourself! You are so freaking selfish! He yelled, anger coating his voice. He tried to control his anger, he really did, he didn't wanna be angry anymore. But it was so hard with Azrael with him, that man really knew how to piss him off, and he didn't even know him that well.
He got a bit surprised at what Azrael said. 'Don't hurt me like that'? He had no intentions of hurting him, he wouldn't hit anyone he remotely cared about. He knew he was starting to care about Azrael, even just a little even, even though he was an absolute pain in the freaking ass and a drama queen with his life as a stage. He sighed when he saw the fear evident in Azraels eyes. It pained him to see, he didn't want him to fear him, he didn't want to inflict that kind of feeling in Azrael.
He laid his hand on Azrael's when it touched his cheek. Just his touch made him relax just a little bit. He still had to relive his anger, it was still lingering. And he wasn't talking about hitting!
You really think I was going to inflict pain on you? Are you mad? Gosh, kid... he shook his head lightly. Slowly he crawled up on the bed, making Azrael lay down, under him.
Azrael could probably tell by now, what his intention was.
He slowly began to lift up his shirt, slowly trailing his fingertips up his stomach, with a smirk on his lips.
This is the only way, I will lay a hand on you he whispered into his ear and nippled shortly on his earlope.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyFre Jan 19, 2018 12:54 am

He sat on the bed completely still, just listening to Gabriel hurl insults at him, fuck off! How the hell do think I feel! I can’t help but fall in love with you, the second I see you! I am literally your fucking slave! All I wanna do is please you, it’s like im not myself anymore…all I am is this thing! this slave that can’t think or do anything without you!!! I know asking you to just love me is a lot! But still it isn’t fair! I will always love you more than you will ever love me! Because you can leave me and be with other people! But I can’t! so im sorry that I overreacted! That im insecure! But I have been alone for 4000 years!!! his eyes were burning with anger, fear and unshed tears.

”this is not worth it…we are to messed up and to different” he looked down defeated, he didn’t have anymore energy left, no more fight in him, he just wanted to go home…and the way Gabriel was looking at him with all than anger and hate…Azrael knew it wasn’t here.

The tears started to flow, he couldn’t stop them, but the way Gabriel was looking at him, his heart was slowly breaking in chest *he must really hate me…*. A tiny sad smile came over his face when Gabriel put his hand on top of Azrael’s, the small tremors going through his body just got worse  and he was surprised he hadn’t collapsed yet.

“You really think I was going to inflict pain on you? Are you mad? Gosh, kid... “he shook his head lightly. Slowly he crawled up on the bed, making Azrael lay down, under him. no i…I wouldn’t blame you if you did…it wouldn’t be the first time he looked up at Gabriel and gulped as he felt how Gabriel slowly began to lift up Azrael’s shirt, slowly trailing his fingertips up his stomach. “This is the only way, I will lay a hand on you “ he whispered into his ear and nippled shortly on his earlope.

Azrael let out a tiny whimper ”please…no more fighting…please just let go…I want all of you…I don’t care if you hurt me……I need the pain…I need it please Gabriel fuck me…im you wiling slave, so please claim what’s yours” he said in a horse desperate tone. His emotion were going haywire, he need to clam down or his glamour would disappear… he could say as much as he wanted that he loved his angel, but he couldn’t show him what he really looked like, a monster…more dead than alive…
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyTirs Jan 30, 2018 6:33 pm

He dared to talk back to him? He was not in the position to talk back at all! It was all about him again! How he feels! He couldn't take one second out of his day, where he wouldn't be such a drama queen!? Gabriel wished he had some way to shut this boy up, a gag ball maybe? Tsh... He didn't have one, he was not in for that kind of thing anyway, not really.
4000 years? He knew people who been alone for longer. Gabriel didn't pity him, he didn't have the energy for that at all. Besides, Azrael didn't deserve his pity, he pitied himself enough.
4000 years is no age. Get yourself together, stop the self-pity, it's annoying and now listen to me.
You are too quick to judge. You don't know me well enough, to think that I would go fuck someone else.
I would never do that to anyone, let alone someone I'm made for. I want this to work, but it can only work if you do your part too
His tone was serious. Azrael had to work too. Run away to hope for Gabriel running after him? There would be none of that. If he did that again, the relationship would be over, and Gabriel would make sure Azrael died a painful death. No, Azrael had to work on the relationship too, Gabriel couldn't do it only by himself.
Azrael couldn't just give up like that, that is not how a relationship works, you don't give up, because of some bumps!
I will not let you give up on this just yet. he said and shook his head.
He tears... He didn't like to see him cry, that's the only thing he had seen the times he was with him. He didn't want to see it anymore. He wiped the tears away and caressed his cheeks.
You gotta give me a chance Az... Don't run from me he whispered, trying to calm himself down. It was hard though, and his hybridform, didn't make it any easier.
His anger only grew, when he learned that someone had hit Azrael. That wasn't something he wanted to hear. No one should be allowed to hurt Azrael. I will never let anyone hit you, ever again. he whispered and buried his face in the crook of Azraels neck, before biting playfully.
He gave a little chuckle, his desperate tone, him begging Gabriel to take him. It was just like before he ran.
Last time I fucked you, you ran away. He growled dangerously, and without warning, ripped Azraels shirt off, before slowly pulling down on his pants.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyTirs Jan 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Oh fuck off! i.....i havn't had the best luck with love....i havn't even, be in love properly...the one time i was....i had to kill him....and the guy before that....he...the things he did....i..i have never felt so used in my life...i have a hard time trusting anyone...especially....when feelings are involved...i do want this Gabriel....so much....im just not good at this kind of thing...but i will get better, i promise....just stop me and don't let me fuck this up . His voice was so small and broken, he truly thought that he had lost all chances of ever being with Gabriel again.

He looked down at his shaking hands, maybe it was time...Gabriel deserved to know, and somewhere in the back of his mind, i wanted to know if, he would still stay...still think he was beautiful if he saw what Azrael was. "i'm not giving up..." he whispered and looked down at his hands, the tears fell freely and he started to shake "does he hate me?" he didn't know he had said the words out loud, right now all he could do was cry.  

He looked up and felt Gabriel wipe the tears away and caressed his cheeks. "You gotta give me a chance Az... Don't run from me", *god this man...how could i ever want to leav him....* "i will...please let me show you im worth all my flaws..." he pulled away the second he saw anger burn in Gabriels eyes *fuck i shouldn't have told him* "i know you won't...just like i know you won't....you won't" he looked down at his hands again *fuck just tell him*, he gasped when he felt Gabriel burie his face in the crook of Azraels neck, before biting playfully.

"Last time I fucked you, you ran away." He growled dangerously, and without warning, ripped Azraels shirt off, before slowly pulling down on his pants. He let out a tiny moan "then you better fuck me....you have me for the whole week....what are you gonna do to me...because you better get started... or are you all bark and no bite" he said with a cheeky smile and grabbed the back of Gabriels hair and pulled him down into a kiss. He felt his body give in and slowly he felt the magic in his body let loose *oh fuck...we need to stop this!....i can't let him see me like this...not yet...im not ready*. He quickly pushed Gabriel off him and he jumped off the bed and hide himself the curtain  *nonononono please...don't do this to me not now* he felt his body change "please dont come any closer....please....i can't let you see me like this......i want you so much...everything about you... i want it....its just sometimes...i lose control..and i change...just let me calm down...i don't want you to see this ugly thing i really am" he warped the curtian around his body and started to cry
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyTors Apr 05, 2018 12:42 pm

It was hard to keep himself in control when Azrael told him to fuck off. No one spoke like that to him and got away with it. Except for Azrael of course. He sighed and looked at the boy in front of him. Debating what to say to him, should he scold him some more, or give him a break? His anger told him to keep going, but he didn't want Azrael to be sad.
I'm different from them, I wouldn't hurt you like that. So open yourself up to me he whispered in a different tone, a much more sugary sweet tone, hoping Azrael would stop crying.
He smiled satisfied when Azrael said he wouldn't give up. Now, they could at least start their relationship.
He raised an eyebrow, when Azrael asked a question, that was probably meant to stay in his thoughts.
He didn't hate him, maybe he was a bit pissed, but he didn't hate him. He stroked the boy's hair, with a soft move. I don't hate you. He assured him, with a sweet smile.
Gabriel hoped that he wouldn't regret giving Azrael another chance. He wanted the boy, he wanted to be with the boy, Azrael just had to let him.
It soothed Gabriel, to know that Azrael didn't think that he could do something, as to hit Azrael. He didn't want him to have that fear.
A smirk appeared on his lips when the little gasp escaped Azrael. So cute.
Oh, he would fuck him, no doubt about that, he was a man of his word.
He smiled when he got pulled down for a kiss, Gabriel returned it was passion and greed. He wanted more, and he couldn't wait to get to taste every bit of Azrael's body. That was until Azrael discided to push him off?
He got pretty surprised when Azrael pushed him off and hurried to hide behind the curtain. It wasn't even amusing, Gabriel was freaking hard, he couldn't just run away. He got off the bed and stepped closer to Azrael, slowly, because something was obviously wrong. He stopped in his tracks when Azrael told him not to come any closer. What was going on?
Gabriel stepped closer, even though Azrael told him not to. But he had to see what was going on, what it was that was so horrific.
He wrapped Azrael slowly out of the curtain and turned him towards himself. He got a bit surprised when he saw what Azrael had turned into. It wasn't a problem though, now they both were in their most vulnerable state. Gabriel smiled and took Azrael's face between his hand. Beautiful he whispered stoftly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyFre Apr 06, 2018 10:51 am

Gabriel stepped closer, even though Azrael told him not to. "Gabriel please...don't...i....just stay back...." he said hiding himself more, he had to get away....this.....the only person who had ever seen this part or him was Ivo...and his brother...a soft smile spread across his face thinking about Eliyah *maybe they should meet....after all this....* he was so lost in thought that he didn't notice Gabriel before he wrapped Azrael slowly out of the curtain and turned him towards himself. He got a bit surprised when he saw what Azrael had turned into. Azrael looked down avoiding his gaze as big fat tears started to fall. "im a monster.....". But Gabriel smiled and took Azrael's face between his hand. Beautiful he whispered softly.

Azrael looked at him in shock "no im not...i look ugly....why would you even want...too...with this..." he cried gesturing to himself but you are...inside and out....and i love that about you....and you...ehheheh...kinda...hot....in that form... his cheek turning red and a skeleton hand reached up and touched Gabriel's face "i take it back...i don't want you to fuck me...i want...i want you....to...to..oh god this is so embarrassing....i want you to make....love...to...me..." he looked so small and vulnerable almost like a broken child."please angel" he whispered before kissing Gabriel in a soft wet kiss as tears streamed down his bony face.

//sorry blev lidt kort <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)   Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx) EmptyLør Jun 02, 2018 3:38 am

It pained Gabriel to hear Azrael refer to himself as a monster. He didn't see him like that, not even in that form. For years Gabriel was being hated for his demonform, he to thought he was a monster, he knew how Azrael must have felt at that moment. He hated that Azrael said those things about himself, he wished he could see himself as Gabriel saw him. Beautiful in his own way. He couldn't help but smile though, when Azrael said that he was hot in his demonform. That was rare, but that just meant that he found one who could actually accept him as he was. You are not a monster, you are the most beautiful person I have ever come across. he said and chuckled a bit, looking at Azrael's rosy cheeks.
Gabriel leaned his head against his hand, when he reached up, enyoing his touch. Allthough he was a bit shocked to hear what Azrael wanted, he couldn't say no. He didn't just want to have sex either, he wanted to do so much more to Azrael. Gabriel turned his face a bit and kissed the palm of the hand before taking a hold of it. When Azrael kissed him, he started to calm down, not feeling so angry anymore and he slowly became himself again. Just his normal self, the one he wanted to be and the form he wanted to be when he was going to make love to Azrael.
He wiped Azrael's tears and took his hand to guide him back to the bed. Are you ready this time? he teased with a smile.

Get your ass out of the airport - Azrael(xxx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» This is not you! - Azrael [xXx]
» Mr Instagram (XXX) - Azrael
» ❂ Never spicy enough! (Azrael)
» I never thought I would see you again - Azrael
» I didn't think I'd run into you here, old friend... - Azrael

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: