Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana Empty
IndlægEmne: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyLør Feb 24, 2018 1:37 pm

Tid: 22:10 lørdag aften.
Sted: Udkanten af torvet i Moonlight Falls.
Omgivelser: Meget øde, mere end det plejer at være på denne tid grundet zombie problemerne.
Vejr: Tørvejr men godt med blæst.
Outfit: Link her + sort læderjakke.

Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana Tumblr_ozxjzuhgAH1weju49o2_500

@Liliana

Rainier was having fun tonight. Ooh, so much fun. He had managed to avoid the zombies, while also closing in on his prey for the night, his latest assignment. Damn lucky that it wasn't a human he was hunting, or they'd probably be locked up in their house, scared to bits and pieces instead of being out and about, roaming the night. No, it was a cute young siren who'd pissed off the wrong people, and so, they had hired Rainier to capture her and make her pay for it. Not kill her, no, just put a real fright in her life and make her pay up what she owed them.

Which was the most fun he could have -because really, did there actually exist a better thing in life than torturing other people,  making their lives miserable? No, right? At least in Rainier's twisted mind, there was really nothing better in the entire world, than fucking up someone else's pathetic life. So he'd been calmly sneaking closer and closer to the cute little blonde, keeping to the shadows to make sure she didn't sense him. Lucky enough for him, he knew more than well enough how a siren's senses were as dull as a human's above water, so, this was just the right time to strike.

So just then, he struck. He tackled the girl to the floor without much effort - for one, he trained quite a bit, and second, fairies were by nature stronger than sirens were on land. One hand moved to her throat, squeezing just hard enough that her surprised scream was choked off rather abruptly. "Shh, shh... Be still, kleine Mädchen... It'll only get worse if you scream," he calmly told her, a broad, sadistic smile on his lips as he tilted his head and looked over her thin, seemingly rather fragile frame.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyFre Mar 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Outfit Hår + makeup

Liliana was out in town. She didn’t give a single fuck about the zombies in town, she could smell them from a mile away. She refused to sit at home, and just be bored. Now she was out, looking for her next meal. It was not that she was starving, but the hunt itself was the best, and even better now there were a limited amount of people out. The smell of wolf had already caught her senses, and some shapeshifters, witches. Nahh she didn’t really bother with those, she wasn’t in the mood for that, but what did she want? Well she wasn’t sure herself. The scent of zombies made her turn down towards the square in Moonlight Falls, and that’s when the smell of siren caught her, and then fairy. Ohh it had been ages since she had a fairy. Most of them were too scared to move outside, they were hide to find.

Her full and soft lips curled up in a twisted smile as she turned towards the direction the smell came from. At first she didn’t bother to hide herself, not given a fuck about her heels making noises against the road as she walked in her white suit. But as she got closer she knew she had to if she didn’t want the little fairy to run away, so she turned her footsteps silent, walking slowly in the shadows, hidden by the dark of the night. She was walking against the wind, which made the smell of both Siren and Fairy reach her. She stopped as she noticed the siren, quickly followed by the fairy she had only faintly been able to see in the shadows, if it hadn’t been for her heightened senses she wouldn’t have been able to.

And just then her interest in the fairy turned, she was still intrigued by him, but not only for his blood. First of all, he was handsome, no he was fucking sexy. Second, the way he spoke, the way he handled the young siren, something about it just spoke to her. Slowly she moved out from the shadows, only being 3meters away from the siren and the fairy, her heels once more making that clicking sound as she walked. She walked around them, looked at them, before she stopped in front of them, her arms crossed over her chest, her hip pushed to the side making her feminine curves so much more obvious. ”And what do we have here? A little fairy, but.. Still soo different from what I normally come across. I guess that’s your luck, or maybe mine.” she said with that sensual feminine voice of hers, not bothering to even look at the siren girl who looked at her with a pleading look in her eyes, begging for help. No Liliana’s beautiful blue eyes was locked on the dark haired fairy, giving him a good look over, before they were back on his eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyLør Mar 03, 2018 2:57 am

Rainier still had a hand on the siren's throat as he picked out a scalpel from thetiny bag attached to the side of his belt, smiling at the fear, the panic, so very present in the aura he saw around her, and in the way her eyes widened when she saw the glint of the metal, the weak noises that escaped her throat getting more and more pathetic. "Now, just to be sure you won't attract more attention than what you already have..." he calmly said, the manic, sadistiv smile and expression still on his face, before the hand currently on her throat moved to cover her mouth, and move her head so that her throat was bared.

With practiced ease, he made one quick, precise jab of the scalpel, avoiding major blood vessels while simultaneously severing the siren's vocal chords, only a couple of drops of blood spilling. He put the scalpel back in his bag, before one finger gently picked up the drops of blood, bringing them to his lips as he sucked them off. Of course, he didn't get as much out of the taste of it as a vampire or blood demon would, but he still liked the taste, and he'd tasted so much of it that he could discern most races by the taste of their blood and flesh alone.

It was just then that his rather sharp senses did catch Liliana walking closer, but of course only when the pureblood wasn't trying to conceal her presence any longer. His head almost instantly whipped around for him to watch her as she walked around him and his prey - or assignment, call it whatever you'd like - to stop in front of them. His eyes slipped over her perfect curves, the confidence showing in her posture, the way she carried herself. Slowly, he licked away the last bit of blood lingering at the corner of his mouth, before he tilted his head slightly to the side. With her standing this close, it was easy enough to pick out her scent as that of a vampire, which did make him just a bit wary. Not that he showed it, neither outwardly, nor in his heartbeat. Unlike most people, he did know how to control his heartbeat to a certain degree - certainly enough for it to never skip a beat when he lied, either, making lie detectors useless against him the couple times the police had tried to catch him lying about his killing.

"Sounds like you've been unlucky enough to only meet the light ones so far, miss." he then told her, a small, would-be pleasant smile on his lips, if it wouldn't be for the darkness still so clear in his eyes. "I assure you, I'm the complete opposite of them." The siren underneath him tried to say something, but instead spat out a bit of blood, coughing and hacking as she tried to breathe. Rainier sighed, looked down at her, and tsk'ed as he shook his head. "Now now, nothing of that. You'll just choke on your own blood if you keep wanting to talk. That'd be boring, now, wouldn't it? That's too easy of a way out of this for you."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyTors Mar 08, 2018 1:04 pm

Her blue eyes lingered on the fairy as she listened to the heart beats surrounding her. The sirens were beating like a manic, almost deafening, but his, it was calm, too calm. It seemed as if he was in total control over himself, and she had to admit she found that rather intriguing. The smell of the sirens blood filled the air between them, but she didn’t really react to it, she was like him in total control of herself, no reaction being seen in her. ”Nahh.. it’s something different. I am old enough to have met both light and dark fairies.” she rose her hand, and let the tip off her index finger move softly gently over her own lower lip, her eyes never moving from the fairy. ”Noo.. It’s something.. different.” She wasn’t sure what it was at this point, but something about him made her curious, made her want to know just what it was about him that was so special.

Her eyes moved to the siren that tried to speak, and failed rather miserably. A crooked smile showed on her lips, as she placed her hands in the pockets in the pants. ”If you want to stay alive, you better stop that squirming. I can hear it on your heartbeat. Keep going like that, and you will be dead in a few minutes.” Her eyes turned back to the fairy who had this siren under control. The cold evening wind grabbed onto her coppery hair, pulling it away from her face. ”If you plan to keep her alive, you should know she is starting to go into chock. If she does, she will be dead soon with that wound of hers.” As she was able to hear the heartbeat of the young siren, she could hear how the panic had started to spread. She shrugged ”I guess she was weaker than I thought. She is already going into shock. Got a way to fix that genius or do you need some help? Beneath him the young siren had started to gasp for air, panicking when she was about to drown in her own blood. Her lips curled up into a smirk as she watched the fairy, waiting for his response.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptySøn Mar 11, 2018 3:55 am

Rainier just calmly looked at her. As always, just taking everything easy, he always had a plan for everything anyway, and he just generally wasn't one to show weakness, either - and emotions were weaknesses in their own right, so that was the very reason he'd taught himself early on to conceal his feelings, not just in his expressions and speech, no, also with the whole controlling his heartbeat, and making every movement of his body a calculated action, too.

"Well then... I do hope it's a good 'different', then." he simply said, and allowed just the smallest smile to show on his lips, but those blue eyes with that purple sparkle in them were just as cold as before. Then his eyes moveddown to his prey again, and he almost rolled them then and there. Really, that wound shouldn't have caused much trouble, but of course the girl just had tomove so much that she tore it open again. Why were some people like this, never able to control their body, just twisting and turning like crazy? He really didn't get it.

He looked back at the vampire when she spoke again, then shrugged. "I do. Probably only temporarily, as much as this one moves about, but it'll have to do." he simply said, before placing a finger on the siren's wound. Again, handy being a fairy, and having just a little bit of magic. Ever since his own ability had changed so drastically from healing people to hurting people, he had made sure to learn how to do minor healing with the magic he naturally had from just being a fairy. So, concentrating for a few seconds, he managed to at least stop the bleeding. The vocal chords were still severed, though - he didn't want her to start screaming again. "There we are."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyLør Mar 17, 2018 10:43 am

She didn’t respond to his statement about it being a good different, in fact she didn’t really show any kind of response to it. The only hint there was, was that small pull at the corner of her lips. She had no reason to tell him just what she was thinking about him, or show him for that matter.

She watched him as he tended to the girls wound, using magic to heal it just enough. But despite that she could still hear the girls heart beating like crazy in that tiny chest of hers. She rolled her eyes over the girls continuing movement, she really didn’t know what was for her own best. She could come up with tons of options to fix the problem, but it was not her prey and to be honest she didn’t give a fuck whether she died or not. But she was curious as to what this fairy was intending to do with her, so she gave him one more look over as she shifted the weight on her feet’s, making her hip push to the side, showing up her curves even more. She crossed her arms over her chest ”So what is your plan with this creature? That is if you don’t mind me asking.” It was not because she couldn’t have asked if he did mind, but why should she care? She was curious and he seemed interesting, maybe worth spending your evening on. It had been some time since she had met someone who gave her that feeling.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyLør Mar 17, 2018 2:59 pm

He didn't miss the tiny pull at the corner of her lips, but then again, that could mean so many things, so he didn't think too much about it. It could have lots of causes, anyway, and as of right now, he didn't feel like trying to pry his way into her mind just yet. He would if she continued being too hard to read, but he doubted it. When learning to subdue your own body's clues to your emotional state and thoughts, you simultaneously learned to look for it in others. There would probably be a hint at one point or another.

Having tended to the girl's wound, he looked over at the vampire when she spoke again, noticing the way her hip jutted out more as she corrected her pose. "What I've been paid to do." he simply said at first, before casually leaning down to pick up the siren, and sling her over his shoulder. She barely even struggled, apparently so scared now that she didn't dare, having already felt how strong he was compared to her and knowing she couldn't do anything about it. Rainier raised an eyebrow just a little, slightly surprised at this - probably the first wise choice the girl had made tonight. "So, I need to go get the job done. The sooner the better. Sadly, no killing this one, though." he'd really have loved to get to kill her, and to drag it out... But he wasn't paid to kill her, only scare her, and he couldn't afford to drag it out because he had other assignments waiting - if he didn't, he'd have dragged this out for as long as he could.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyLør Mar 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Paid to do? She noticed those words, and it was pretty easy to figure out what he was doing for a living, although it seemed a bit boring in her ears. If she wanted to kill someone she just did it, or if she wanted to play with them, torture them she did that. Having to do what others said? Ohh hell no, she hated that.
Her eyes lingered on the young siren hanging over his shoulder, not really fighting anymore. Did the chock really paralyze her by now? Such a boring and pathetic young girl. She yawned giving him a look that showed she was nowhere near impressed ”And there I thought you would be fun.. And then you go ahead and ruin it, telling me you just have to do your job.” She let out a dramatic sigh as she made a move with her hand that was just as dramatic. ”Why the hell don’t just do what the fuck you want. It can’t be that hard. There are ways to prevent her dying just at the last minute you know.. push her just to that edge where that sweet little heart almost stops beating, just to pull her back to life, and start over again.” the excitement could be seen in her eyes as she talked about it, and walked closer, one hand moving over the soft skin on the sirens chin without harming her. It was not her prey, and she might be evil and wicked, but she still had her principals.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptySøn Mar 18, 2018 3:26 pm

"I have this job because it's what I enjoy. Even if I didn't have the job, I'd still do this. I still do it when I don't have any assignments. Nothing better than to watch them writhe in pain. Watch the hope leave their eyes...." a smirk pulled at his lips while he looked at the now sobbing siren, still slung over his shoulder. "Getting paid is just an added bonus. I don't care who I'm doing this to, might as well be someone others want disposed of." he calmly told her, but as she spoke, a smile tilted his lips again, getting to hear just how malicious and crazy she could be, too... And that brought out the manic smile, lighting up his entire face.

"Ooh, I know... The look in their eyes as they realize their nightmare has only just begun. It's so wonderful. Exquisite. Nothing's quite like it. Or the pathetic little whimpers they make. Their screams of agony... The best are the ones who try to not let it bother them, though. To slowly break down that facade of toughness. Peel it off of them, layer by layer..." he sighed, pleasantly, thinking about all the good times he'd seen just that happen. The ones who resisted would always be more fun than the ones who gave up as easily as the girl he had a hold of right now. She was almost not worth the trouble...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 11:17 am

Okay fair he loved his job, but she still hated working no matter what the reason was, or what she was doing. No if she could avoid it she would. She could probably have said something clever, poked more into it, but to be honest she didn’t give a fuck. If he wanted to work, then it was his choice, she didn’t care. What she was interested in was how he seemed to enjoy some of the same things as she did, maybe he wasn’t as boring as she had feared, hearing him tell he was working. A sadistic glint showed in her blue eyes as she listened to him tell just what he enjoyed the most. Her lips curled up into a smirk as her eyes once more moved over the sobbing siren before they were back on the fairy.

”Now you’re talking. That seems like something I would enjoy watching. Better than just walking around aimlessly. Especially since the only prey I got my eyes on, is this sobbing thing.” With one finger she almost softly moved some hair from the Sirens face, tugging it in between her ear. ”So how about this? You show me just what you do, show me your skills. Entertain me for this evening? And who knows, maybe I will let you try something really fun.” Her hand had moved from the siren, and she moved a finger over his jawline, as she had stepped just one step closer looking into his eyes, waiting for any response to come from him, even though she didn’t give much from herself, besides the amusement you could so clearly see painted over her face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyTirs Mar 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Rainier just calmly looked at her, thought still with the smallest smile pulling at his lips when she moved in and gently moved the siren's hair as she spoke. He rose an eyebrow when her finger moved over his jawline instead, and she'd taken that step closer. "Something really fun, you say? Like what?" and the small smile returned, showing in his eyes too. There was something else there, too, in his eyes, but it was hard to define exactly what it was. Then again, he was always incredibly hard to read, unless he allowed people to see what he was feeling, or deliberately showed an entirely different emotion than the one he was feeling. Decades upon decades of training it did that to you.

"But anyway, I can't see anything better to do this night. Having an exquisite woman like you watch me do what I do best? Sounds like a good night to me." he then calmly told her, his smile growing just a little, but still not too much. He corrected the siren on his shoulder into a position where she'd be just a little bit easier to carry, and then turned to begin walking away, obviously expecting the vampire to follow.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyTirs Mar 27, 2018 6:14 pm

Slowly her tongue ran over her lips, her blue eyes looking up at him through the long black lashes. ”Uhmm you will see.” she leaned closer placing her lips beside his ear, their cheeks just barely touching. ”But I promise you, it will be unlike anything you have ever tried before.” To many that might have come up as cocky, but that was how she was. She knew just who and what she was. She was unique, and she had no problem with her own confidence.

She pulled back looked into his eyes, tried to reach his emotions, but this one, he was good at hiding it. Something that just made it all so much more exciting, she wanted to pull out the emotions from deep inside him. No matter how cold hearted you were, you would still have some emotions, she wanted to see them. And right now, she could spot something in his eyes, but she wasn’t sure what.

At first she watched him walk away with the siren, her head tilting just a little to the side, wondering over his choice of words. Soon after she was by his side, using her speed to catch up to him, not having to do any real effort to do so. She ran a hand through her hair, moving some away from her gorgeous face. ”What you do best you say? That’s almost a shame if you ask me. If that really is what you do best. There are so many fun things in this world. I would say I’m an expert in many things.” And there it was again, the confident showing in her voice. But her face remained calm, not showing any real emotions at this point, she was just stating facts.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyLør Mar 31, 2018 2:48 am

He raised an eyebrow at her answer, but didn't say anything. After all, he didn't reveal anything he didn't want anyone to see, either, so he guessed he could respect her keeping secrets as well, seeing as they had, after all, just met each other. When she spoke again, though, there was just the smallest of smiles tugging at the corners of his lips, because that did sound very promising. He just hoped she was as up for it as she seemed to be. He didn't have that much of a problem with others being so sure of themselves, in his quiet mind he was just always certain that he was just a bit better. Only exception to that rule was Lilith... That wonderful woman.

And when their eyes locked, true enough, his still didn't show any of his, only gave very weak hints that could be multiple feelings, never just giving away what he was feeling right off the bat. You usually had to rattle him pretty damn hard to get just the least bit of information out of him, unless it was an emotion he actually wanted to show you. That weak smile, almost not even there, was still present when he'd turned to begin walking away with the siren on his shoulder. He didn't flinch, not even the smallest movement of a muscle when she was suddenly by his side. Yes, he was still wary, but he didn't show it - and he was used to vampires being so quick, after all. Nothing surprising, there.

"Let me rephrase that. One of the things I do best." the smile was pulling up into a proper smirk this time - a small one, yes, but one nonetheless, as he looked at he rout of the corner of his eye. He looked straight ahead again a few moments later, though, as he led them deep into the forest, and before long, his cabin was within view. When he entered it, Wolfgang greeted him as per usual - and growled at Liliana. However, one look from Rainier and a snap of his fingers later, Wolfgang backed down, sitting down obediently and letting Liliana pass. Before long, they were in the cellar, where Rainier strapped the siren to the wall by the thick manacles there.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptySøn Apr 08, 2018 5:34 pm

A small giggle left her as he corrected his statement. It was not a giggle as people would normally do, it was different just sharing just a hint of emotions from her side. Of course he choose to refrain his words, it did made him seem a bit , boring. And there it was, one smirk, finally some emotion shining through. It just showed her it was possible for him to feel something. This was indeed going to be a funny night.

She followed him without really speaking anymore. Walked silently besides him through the woods until they reached a cabin. One of her brows rose just a bit as she acknowledge the fact that he lived far into the woods, were no one would just wander in by accident. She didn't flinch or react as the big dog looked at her growling, if she wanted she could easily just break his neck. Had she been in a bad moon she would have done so, no hesitation, but she was feeling more controlled this evening. Her cold eyes just watched the dog that bid its owners command, before she followed him to the cellar.

As Rainier secured the siren, she walked slowly around the room, a hand gliding over the cold walls, her eyes catching every last bit of details from this room. She stopped and turned towards Rainier, her hands placed on her back, standing straight and tall not being affected by this dark and cruel cellar, even though it was pretty damn obvious what it was used to. "Soo.. this is where you do, some of the things your best at?" A small smirk pulled at the corner of her lips as she walked to wards the siren that was now strapped against the wall. Her blue eyes watcher her, as the tip of her finger moved over the soft skin on her neck. "what are your plans with this fragile little thing then?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana EmptyMan Apr 09, 2018 8:30 pm

He did notice her giggle, but he didn't put too much stock into it. He gave her just one more look, his face back to the emotionless mask, before he turned and began walking. In all reality he was happy she didn't try do make too much conversation along the way, neither in the long walk through the forest, nor when he made Wolfgang go back to lie on his blanket, or when he was chaining the siren to the wall, all of which he did almost automatically, methodically, so very clearly used to doing this often.

He watched her, silently, as she walked around the room, examining it. His eyes never veering from her, just observing her in the very same way she was looking at everything in the room. He didn't move when she reached out to touch the siren, either, just tilted his head slightly to the side when her questions came. "Indeed," he answered her first question. he always kept his answers short and clear, unless he had a reason to actually explain things further. "And I just have to put a real fright in her life. Shouldn't be too hard, but I think she might need a break. It's very rare they're this fragile when it's not humans, though... Sorta disappointing." he sighed. And that was an understatement. It could probably be seen on his face for the breath of a second, just how unimpressed and bored he was with how fragile this girl was. "So I was thinking of giving her just a little bit of water, first. You know, not enough to actually make her strong, of course. But just enough to boost her healing. And then the fun can begin."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana   Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana Empty

Maybe you could be more fun than the prey? - Liliana
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's my prey, only mine! - Jonathan
» Could you help me get something? ~ Liliana
» Are you like a mentor, or what? - Liliana
» Run, hide and pray that you won't become the prey tonight - Tidus
» Kindred Spirits? (Liliana)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St.-
Gå til: