Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

There's something about family needing to stick together, right? I'm not sure. (fortidsemne) - Lilith

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

There's something about family needing to stick together, right? I'm not sure. (fortidsemne) - Lilith Empty
IndlægEmne: There's something about family needing to stick together, right? I'm not sure. (fortidsemne) - Lilith   There's something about family needing to stick together, right? I'm not sure. (fortidsemne) - Lilith EmptyFre Feb 23, 2018 1:33 pm

Tid: En sensommeraften, ca. 850 år f.Kr.
Sted: Udkanten af Jerusalem, i Israel.
Omgivelser: Hvad man ville kunne forvente af udkanten af en storby på denne tid om aftenen -nogle få folk der går rundt hist og her, men markeder og lignende er lukket og folk er på vej hjem til deres familier.
Vejr: Vindstille, tørvejr, en flot solnedgang bader alt i et gyldent skær.
Outfit: Link her(det som Ben Kingsley har på)

@Lilith

Ivo's last couple centuries of search had brought him here. This was where the last pieces of information seemed to gather, before there were no more rumors of the woman. His grandmother, and the first demon to ever be. Lilith. The past few hundreds of years, while serving under Azrael as the Pharaoh's right hand and councellor, Ivo's curiosity had gotten the best of him after his father had died - apparently he'd pissed off an angel when he went to Morocco? No matter, they were never really that close. But it had given Ivo access to all his father's belongings, and this is where he found documents detailing their family history, mentioning Lilith, and some of the mysteries, legends, surrounding her. Now, Ivo didn't always but stock into myths, but his father hadn't, either, and he'd still made sure to stress in several documents that she, apparently, was the first of their kinds, of demons.

And so, that one little thing had set off his curiosity, his thirst for more knowledge - now for knowledge about his family, the things that his Dad hadn't opted to write down or tell him about. So he'd gone and told Azrael of his plans to leave Egypt in search for her, simply out of common courtesy. Even if he'd been denied it and ordered to stay, he would've left. But Azrael did permit him to leave, and so he did, searching through legends of old and newer times, and eventually, after perusing over these legends for a couple of centuries, the loose ends had all seemed to point in the direction of Israel, and so he had finally left Egypt to go look for his -supposedly - grandmother, for Lilith.

And now he'd arrived to the outskirts of Jerusalem. Not quite the place one maybe would expect a demon to be, but he thought he'd better start near the big towns and see if he could find her. At least if she was indeed a demon, he knew that smell perfectly well, and would be able to pinpoint it in a crowd with ease. People were looking a little oddly at him, some reverently -but he paid it no heed. He knew very well that the adornments to his outfit, and the colors themselves, did suggest what was true - that he was a member of the Egyptian noble class, and a very high-standing one at that, with his gold accessories. A few had already tried to rob him, but they had regretted it immediately afterwards, so he really paid it no heed as he searched the city for any clue to her whereabouts, venturing into their library even though it was near closing time, and asking their scholars if they knew anything of this woman of myth.

In the end, it wasn't the scholars, but a couple of children that pointed him in the direction of the docks after he handed them a few gold pieces, and off he went to go find her, scouring the docks for any sign of this mysterious woman.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

There's something about family needing to stick together, right? I'm not sure. (fortidsemne) - Lilith
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» All I ever wanted, was to have a family with you [fortidsemne]
» Can I offer you a nice stick in this trying time?
» We walk and stick together until our last breath | Mariella
» You ar not my Dad ? -- Lilith & Lilith
» You and me to night ? --Lilith--- XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: