Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) Empty
IndlægEmne: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTors Feb 01, 2018 12:22 am

Sted Torvet
Tid 15:45, fredag eftermiddag
Omgivelser Massere af travle væsner.
Vejr Solskin, skyftig og varmt i forhold til årstiden.
Påklædning Skjorte, trøje og cap + jakke + sorte skinny jeans og converse.
@Kayne

Honestly, it was a day much like any other day. People had been busy all week, going about their lives all week and now, finally, it was weekend. Some people were out doing shopping for fun - after all, everyone just got their salary, so why not? - and others were on their way from one place to another. You almost didn't feel the slight panic that had been on-going ever since Gaia was quarantined with no other explanation than there was a virus spreading. But like many non-humans, Mike wasn't too worried that he would catch anything. He still didn't know exactly what he was, how much he could take and what he could do, but he would survive. Like he always did.

That was why he didn't mind playing his guitar on the streets of the town square. He had set up on a bench, lazily playing whatever came to mind, with his guitar case on the ground. He had gotten quite a few coins and even a few notes from playing most of the afternoon, as well as free coffee, pizza slice and a new soft blanket, that he almost felt bad for taking. But not enough to not take it. It felt like rubbing your face against a cloud! So all in all, it had been a good day!

So he just sat there, leaned slightly forward over his guitar, sometimes looking down at his fingers, when he had to do a tricky chord, but mostly he looked around at the people around him. Sometimes he would send small, almost charming smiles, when he got eye contact with someone, and those people usually left a few coins for him, and other times, he would just look at nothing in particular. He kept the beat with his foot on the ground, and bobbed along with it slightly. At a distance, he would probably seem fairly normal and sober. But up close? Man, he was baked. Otherwise he wouldn't have been sitting there for so long! And especially not without the jacket he had discarded and placed on the bench earlier because it wasn't practical when he played. No one seemed to notice though – and if they did, they didn't care. They probably just appreciated the music, and decided to let him deal with that stuff on his own.

//Link til arrangementet han spiller//

Sidst rettet af Mike Tors Apr 26, 2018 12:03 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTors Feb 01, 2018 3:59 pm

Kayne was having a rather good day, at least thus far. Starting off the morning having sex with the man and woman he'd dragged home last night, then feeding from them, and then making sure they wouldn't remember him feeding from them, before he sent them off on their way? Yeah, pretty much perfect. Now, normally, he'd just have killed them and then that would be over with. But with the quarantine lockdown on the city, he knew he had to be more careful about who and how many he killed. Sadly, for there was nothing he loved more than tearing people's throats out to get to every last drop of that delicious blood. It felt wrong to leave some and just let them go.

So, his morning routine done and over with, he put some clothes and his daylight ring on, before venturing outside to see if he could find anything or anyone worth his attention today. He eventually wound up on the market square in town, where he looked around for a bit, until his eyes, and most of his attention, fell on the boy playing, sitting on a bench. He didn't say anything, at least not at first, instead drinking in his appearance and more importantly, his smell. That wasn't just some ordinary kid, nor an 'ordinary' supernatural. A mix? Those were rather rare. And therefore, interesting. Of course he could easily smell the drugs in the boy's system, too, but he didn't care all that much. Now, to get his attention.

Smirking, Kayne pulled out a 50 quid note, and dropped that into the kid's guitar case while looking at him, smirking. After all, he had no problems whatsoever concerning money, and he was pretty sure such a big note would get attention. "That's some talent you've got there," he simply started out saying, still observing the boy, as he had been ever since his eyes fell on him.

// Outfit
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTors Feb 01, 2018 5:23 pm

Mike kept on playing, and didn't actually see the vampire just yet. It wasn't until he looked down just in time to see £50 being dropped into his case. He immediately looked up at the person, and made eye-contact with a stranger, with a charming smirk and piercing blue eyes. Mike almost forgot to keep playing, but quickly strummed the last chord, cutting the song short, and it barely got to live, before he placed his hand on the strings, effectively killing the sound.

Okay, so normally Mike didn't always think with his dick - in fact, you could probably argue that he didn't think at all, ever, with anything in his body, except maybe with his stomach and his addiction to weed. But holy fuck that guy was attractive. Not just in the 'I could probably stare at your face for a few hours, thinking about how pretty our children would be if we were able to have them'-way, but rather in the 'if you told me to take off my clothes and bend over so you could fuck me dry in public, I would probably let you, and enjoy it'-way.

It took him a few seconds to even realize the compliment, and a few more to get his mouth to say something not incredibly stupid. "I would hope so, I've been doing it for years." Not the most charming answer, but it would do. He tilted his head slightly, breathing in through his nose to get an idea of what he was dealing with. A... vampire? He wasn't sure, the man smelled somewhat different from the ones he had met. Odd. But also kind of fitting for an oddly attractive man... But was he into other men? Hmm... Time for suggestive questions then. "Normally I take song requests when someone drops more than 10 quid, but I feel like 50 deserves something more. Anything you want?" he asked, which could probably be innocent if he wasn't not-so-subtly looking the vampire up and down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyFre Feb 02, 2018 1:56 pm

Of course, it got the boy's attention, just as Kayne had thought it would, and his smile widened when Mike looked up at him pretty much instantly, their eyes locking for a moment. Now, this was were those incredibly enhanced senses came in handy, as he instantly knew the boy was attracted to him. The subtle change in his heartrate, the way his breath deepened for a short moment, the slight change in his smell. Having been along for as long as Kayne had, with these senses, you learned to interpret those small signs rather quickly.

"I can clearly hear that, but... Some people can practice on and on, and never get good." he simply said, charming smile still on his lips as he watched the hybrid's every move, his eyes wandering just as much over his features as Mike's were wandering over the vampire's. "Oh, but there's a lot of things I want. What I'll be getting depends on what you're willing to give me." he calmly told him, letting his voice slip an octave, knowing what effect that usually had on people.

//undskyld den blev lidt kort
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTirs Feb 06, 2018 12:19 am

"Well, I'm too vain to not take the compliment, so thanks. My inflated ego just grew a little bigger." His words were oddly monotone and serious, but the slight smile that was tugging at his lips was telling that it wasn't sarcastic. Well, okay, maybe a little, but he did take the compliment to heart. He liked getting praised after all because it rarely happened.

Mike tilted his head slightly tot he side when Kayne replied that what he wanted was depending on what Mike wanted to give. "I'm down for whatever you want to be honest." He shrugged, as he leaned back on the bench, looking a little curiously at the vampire. "I mean, probably not murder, but I'd be down to make out for a while or fuck in a back alley. Or, I mean, I could serenade you with a song first, if it's going too fast for you. Whatever floats your boat, my dude." He strummed a few chords while talking, obviously not quite able to sit still and keep a conversation going. His eyes kept flickering around, taking in everything that happened around them while they were talking.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyOns Feb 07, 2018 12:08 am

Never even once did Kayne's gaze waver from the boy in front of him, no, he was still very clearly checking out the hybrid in front of him, while simultaneously noticing any changes in his facial expression that indicated the different feelings and thoughts that might be running through his head. His smirk grew a little wider when he saw Mike tilt his head like that, and at the next words to escape his lips, which, to be truthful, looked rather inviting.

"Is that so. Well, maybe we should go somewhere a bit more private than this, first." he suggested, and straightened his jacket a little. "This general area just seems a little too boring for my tastes. I'd prefer somewhere more... Inspiring." he then said, voice lower than before - if his nose was right, which it usually was - the boy was part demon, and as such, he figured he'd have no problem at all hearing him almost no matter how low he spoke. He had indeed noticed how the kid couldn't seem to keep still, not that he minded at all - that just meant there would be an excess of energy to tap into when they started doing something a lot more fun than just talking to each other.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyOns Feb 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Mike tilted his head slightly to the other side. Somewhere more inspiring? Well that sounded... interesting? "Well, it's not like I have anything better to do," he replied, shrugging, as he put the guitar to the side. He tilted the gigbag down, so all the money fell to the bottom of it. It didn't take long for him to gather up the money and put it in the front pocket of the bag. He then put the blanket he had gotten down on the bottom, and then the guitar on top of it, so he could close the gigbag.

He quickly grabbed his jacket and took it on, and then swung the gigbag onto his back. "So, d'ya have a place in mind or what?" he asked, obviously not very scared of whatever the guy had in mind. Speaking of. What was his name again? "And d'ya have a name too? Because if we're fucking, I'd like to know what to call you. Unless daddy's fine." The last part was obviously a joke - or at least it could be one. Mike wasn't always easy to read as if he was making a morbid or sexual joke, or if he was being serious. Actually, it could probably be both. Mike didn't even know. Was that weird? He probably had a daddy kink. Wouldn't surprise him if he had. The road from daddy issues to daddy kink wasn't that far after all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTors Feb 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Kayne casually observed the hybrid in front of him as he answered, and a crooked smile found it's way back to his lips as the words slipped over those lips that looked rather inviting, if he was to be honest. Always nice to find someone that seemed this pliable, or at least seemed to have the same interests at heart. True, the money probably helped, too, but still, he'd just used it as a means to get the boy's attention, really. And it'd worked.

"I do. Thankfully, I don't live far from here. I was thinking we might have some fun." he said, completely honestly, shrugging a little. No need to hide his intentions, right? And even if he wouldn't comply - which seemed highly unlikely right now - Kayne still had his methods of getting his way. "Hmm. I won't mind it when we're alone," he told him, chuckling just a little. "But my name's Kayne." he ignored the voice in the back of his mind, that of Braeden, which wanted to be introduced as well, but no chance in hell that Kayne would ever willingly let anyone know Braeden was there, too. After Mike had picked up his things, he began walking, obviously expecting the hybrid to follow him as he walked along the road leading towards the neighborhood he lived in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyLør Feb 10, 2018 3:08 pm

When Kayne told he didn't live far from where they were, Mike seemed pretty content with it. While there was always a risk when you went to a stranger's place, Mike had yet to be fucked over by it. Besides, he could probably survive most of what someone could do to him. If extreme bloodloss and overdoses wouldn't kill him, there probably wasn't a lot og things that could. He couldn't help but chuckle as well when Kayne said that he wouldn't mind being called daddy when they were alone. How sweet. Mike was getting quite curious as to how fucked up Kayne was behind his hot exterior. Probably a lot. Mike didn't mind.

"My name is Mike. But you can call me Mikey if you want your balls cut off," he replied, far too serious for it to sound like a joke, because it wasn't. But even though he had just threatened the vampire, Mike didn't mind at all to follow behind, taking note of where he was. Yes, of course he had a phone, so he would be able to use a GPS in case he got lost or something, but Mike's sense of direction was quite good, and he wanted to keep his phone alive as long as possible. Who knew when he'd be able to charge it again? So he took note of all landmarks he could use later on, while following Kayne. Sometimes he would speak up, say something random he just saw, or just make statements to make entertain the vampire.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTors Feb 15, 2018 4:04 am

Kayne had a small, knowing smile on his lips as soon as he could see and hear that the hybrid in front of him didn't mind at all going to his home. Lots of people would object to going to a stranger's house so soon, even after getting money shove din their face. Not that he wouldn't have been able to get him to follow him anyway, but this made it so much easier. He smiled, still, and when Mike was ready to go, off they went down the street. "I'll remember that." he just said with a slight snicker to his voice. He liked that kind of attitude. Others might find it annoying, but he didn't, no, quite the opposite. he liked people with some spark in them.

In general he didn't say much, just answered when the things Mike said required answers, or maybe a comment here and there, but not too much. A small, lame joke here and there, too, but that was about it, and soon, they arrived at Kayne's home. The front had a small porch, much in style with traditional American homes - he'd grown fond of that look while he'd lived in the US, so he'd paid up to get the front rebuilt like this. Once inside it was clear that he liked a mix of traditional and modern - or, rater, that Braeden liked the traditional things and Kayne liked the modern things, so the two personalities had come to this compromise, which actually worked out rather well. Once Mike was inside as well and had closed the door after him, Kayne took off his jacket and his shoes, then turned to smile at him. "So... Do you prefer we get to it straight away?" he asked, a crooked smirk on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyMan Mar 12, 2018 4:36 pm

When they were inside, Mike put the guitar case down on the floor, before working to get his jacket and shoes off. His skin was pretty fucking cold, but through the drugs, he barely even felt it, so no worries about that. Worst case scenario, he would get pneumonia for a day or two, so no harm was done anyway. He took off the cap as well and the hoodie, which left him standing with just socks, pants and his - or rather, Ben's - shirt.

He looked over at Kayne, when the man said something again, and a sly grin made its way to Mike's lips. "Duh, of course, I didn't come with you to see your stamp collection," he said, provocatively before walking over to the vampire. He wasn't actually that much taller than Mike - they were actual just about the same height. And here Mike had come to believe the entirety of Gaia's male population was giants. Incredible. That also meant it wasn't difficult for Mike to put his arms around Kayne's neck, with one of his hands continuing up into the vampire's hair, which he gripped tightly - albeit not painfully so. "Why don't you show me just how much of a big bad vampire you are, prettyboy?" he asked, with his lips less than an inch away from Kayne's.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyMan Mar 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Kayne watched the hybrid as he got rid of the jacket and shoes, and smirked as he saw the grin on his lips, raising an eyebrow at his words and just silently watching him as he stepped closer, one hand slipping up Mike's side when he placed his arms around Kayne's neck. "Oh, are you so sure you don't want to see it?" he joked, his trademark crooked, charming smirk on his lips.

He didn't mind the grabbing of his hair, on the contrary, it was always fun with the bratty ones. Nothing more boring than someone who just laid there and took it, and he was getting the feeling Mike would be anything but that type. "Well, since you're asking so nicely.." he grinned, and without further ado, he slipped a hand a and then arm underneath Mike's ass, hoisting him up like that and carrying him through the living room on his way towards the bedroom. And well, when they walked through the living room, there was just a soft bump from the other end of the room,and Kayne turned his head to look at Aaliyah, his beautiful brazilian rainbow boa, slithering out from hiding and looking at them through the glass of the terrarium. "Yes, yes, I know it's feeding day. You'll get it later, don't worry," he spoke as if the snake could understand his words,and sighed as he began moving towards the bedroom again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Mike hummed in appreciation, when the other hoisted him up, effectively carrying him and in return, the hybrid placed playful kisses along the other's neck, sometimes biting and nipping at the skin. Honestly, he was all set for getting fucked for hours, when Kayne spoke up, seemingly to no one. Feeding day? What? He pulled away from the other's neck, his sight a little blurry, but he could make up a light source that was placed just above a terrarium. And when he saw what was inside, Mike's eyes went wide.

He immediately squirmed out of the other's hands, almost falling on his ass to the ground, before hurrying past the vampire and over to the terrarium. "Oh my god," he exclaimed eyes glued to the graceful creature inside, and if he had less respect for snakes, he would probably stand glued to the glass. Instead, he got down on his knees in front of it and was watching the beauty inside intensively with obvious awe. "Hey there, pretty thing. Do you have a name?" he asked, almost cooing at the snake like you would an adorable dog, as he was looking into its eyes. The vampire behind him was completely forgotten in favour of the snake, that much was obvious.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTirs Mar 20, 2018 1:56 pm

Kayne had just been smiling and enjoying the attention his neck was getting as they moved along, his eyes closed for just a few seconds before he'd heard that bump, prompting him to speak to his snake - and alarming the hybrid to her presence, too. He looked after mike with a raised eyebrow - okay, that was a first, he'd never tried being pushed aside in favor of his snake of all things.

He sighed, but then smiled and ran a hand through his hair, having settled on a plan to get just a little bit of Mike's attention back. And so, as he calmly walked after him, over to the terrarium, he casually discarded of his shirt, leaving his chest and arms bare. "Her name's Aaliyah," he calmly told the hybrid, as he unlocked the top of the terrarium, sliding the glass away so he could stick a hand down to the snake. Apparently, this was by far not the first time he had done this, as he usually let her crawl all over him while he fetched her food, so it didn't have that many seconds at all before Aaliyah was slithering up Kayne's arm, winding around it as she climbed, coiling around the strong muscles to, in the end, be all wound up around his left arm, her head up around his shoulder and neck, tongue frequently out to sniff in search of the promised food. "She's a right beauty, isn't she?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyFre Apr 06, 2018 5:57 pm

Mike was on his knees in front of the terrarium, hands leaning on the cabinet that the terrarium was on, so it wouldn't get greasy fingerprints on it. He was so focused on the beautiful snake that he barely even registered that Kayne was there. At least not until there was an arm in the terrarium that the snake crawled onto. He followed it with his eyes, and bit his lips slightly when he realized that the snake was crawling on some... very... very nice arms. He followed her movement until she was nestled by Kayne's neck, which quickly gave him Mike's full attention again.

His eyes then trailed down the man's torso, practically gobbling him up already. Still on his knees, Mike crawled closer, and when Kayne was within reach, he pressed his lips to the vampire's thigh, looking up at him as he started kissing up his thigh, ever so slowly. Yes, Kayne definitely had his full attention now, that was for sure.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyLør Apr 07, 2018 10:30 pm

Yeah, he was completely ignoring him in favor of Aaliyah. Hmpf. Better do something about that. He was smirking when he'd gone over there to pick her up, smiling and turning his head to plant just a small, soft kiss to the top of the snake's head once she had settled into her usual waiting position. He chuckled just a little when he saw that his plan had the intended effect, as he was once again the center of the hybrid's attention.

A soft hum left his throat when Mike began kissing up his thighs, one hand slipping down into the boy's hair, head tilting slightly to one side as his eyes followed his ascend up Kayne's body. "Soo... You want to help me feed the beauty? I did promise her that she'd get her food right now... She gets so very grumpy if I don't keep my promise." he said, with a smirk. "And anyway, her food is kept in another room, between here and the bedroom... Besides, she likes company when she eats. So... What d'you say...." he put his hand under Mike's chin now, instead, roughly pulling him up to a stand again. "That we get going, while she eats?" this time, his voice was half a growl, half a whisper, right before he leant in to claim the boy's sweet lips in a deep kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTors Apr 26, 2018 12:02 pm

Mike sighed in content when he felt Kayne's hand in his hair, and looked up at him with a wanton expression as he kept kissing up the man's thigh ever so slowly. And as Kayne started talking, Mike was just below his crotch, and he couldn't help but move his lips over to it, kissing, licking and nuzzling his nose against the bulge - at least until he was forced away and stand up. Not that he really minded, he was into getting manhandled after all.

A guttural moan left Mike's lips when his lips was claimed after the man had uttered his idea of what they could do now. The moan was a testimony of what he thought of that idea - he liked it a lot, and just the thought made him horny. His hands quickly started to wander on the vampire's torso, rubbing his nipples, feeling up his abs and touching every inch of skin he could reach without bothering the snake and he let Kayne know just how much he liked the idea by pushing his hips forward, effectively rubbing his bulge against Kayne's, with a deep moan.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyOns Maj 02, 2018 9:44 pm

A broad,pleased smirk spread across Kayne's thin lips as he looked down at the boy, observed everything he did, each little expression telling him just how much the hybrid liked this, and the sound that signaled how much he liked his idea, too. Wonderful - that meant he could unwrap his gift sooner rather than later. He left just a small noise slip out with the nuzzling against his junk, before he'd pulled Mike up for the kiss, their tongues tangling, dancing as he felt the boy's warm hands roam his cold skin, the temperature difference between them just making it feel better, truth be told.

He groaned when the kiss broke and their excitement rubebd against each other, before quickly taking a decision. Before the hybrid would be able to react, Kayne's hands wer eon his ass, hoisiting him up så he could put his legs and arms around the vampire as he simply began walking like that, Aaliyah now loosely coiled around Kayne's neck, head lifted to flick out her tongue in the direction of Mike, curiously sniffing at him as if wondering what he was.

On the way, Kayne walked into a small room that proved to be his office- well, Braeden's - where there was a large cage with lots of live mice. With practiced ease he picked up a cardboard box with holes in it - for breathing - then opened up the cage and picked out three of the smaller mice, catching them before they ever knew what was going on. Aaliyah's attention was on the box from then on, 'sniffing' excitedly in the general direction of the box Kayne was now holding as he got them into the bedroom, finally. Here he laid down Mike on the bed - not that gently, he was sure the kid could take it, after all - and then gingerly let Aaliyah slither down onto the bed, as well. After having closed the door, he put the box of mice on the top of the dresser in the room, and got rid of his pants and socks, leaving himself in his boxerbriefs for easier access. Finally, he picked up the box again and went over to sit between Mike and Aaliyah, the snake already slithering her way over to him, eager to get her promised food.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTirs Maj 08, 2018 3:24 pm

As their lips and tongues were busy, Mike wasn't very aware of his surroundings if he was perfectly honest. He only cared about the kiss and grinding his own need against the vampire's, letting soft moans slip from his lips every now and then. A more surprised gasp left his lips as he was lifted up, but he quickly knew what to do, and laid his legs around the vampire's hips and pulled them tighter around him. Between his and the vampire's strength, he didn't really need his arms to hold onto the man. So instead, he used his hands for something far more productive; caressing his chest and whatever of his abs he could reach without it getting too awkward.

At least until he was left on the bed, none to gently might he add. He followed Kayne with his eyes, mostly keeping a close eye on his torso if he was being honest. As soon as Kayne started stripping though, Mike did the same thing - albeit less elegant because the drugs made his movements more sluggish.
Before long he was only in his underwear as well, just in time for when Kayne sat down on the bed. With little to no grace, Mike slipped up behind him sitting on his knees with a leg on either side of him, as he started to press kisses against the side and back of Kayne's neck. This way he could also easily see what was going on with the snake, and as he let his hands slide on to Kayne's front, he started to play with the man's nipples with one hand while the other was sliding further and further down his torso until they reached the elastic of the vampire's underwear.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTors Maj 10, 2018 12:29 am

A small snicker left the vampire's lips at the hybrid's small gasp - that was just a little bit cute, after all. He hadn't seen that coming? Apparently not. But at least he got the memo pretty much instantly, and Kayne hummed contentedly when he felt Mike's legs locking around his waist, keeping them close and helping him carry the hybrid, even if he really didn't need help for that. It just made it easier, less awkward. And he did not mind the hands roaming his front. Not at all.

But when they'd gotten in the bedroom and he had taken off his pants, and sat back down, he brought the cardboard box over to his lap again, just as he felt Mike getting into place behind him, to watch the show that was about to unfold. Again, the content humming returned when the hybrid's lips found Kayne's neck, and it continued as he opened the box, picking up one of the mice before closing the box. While in his hand, the mouse began squealing, perhaps aware of what was about to happen. Of course, Kayne just set it down on the bed - and just as quickly as the mouse set off, Aaliyah lunged for it, and caught it, beginning to devour her still-kicking meal.

Meanwhile, Kayne leaned back a little, one hand reaching behind himself to grab onto Mike's hair to pull him into another kiss while he still immensely enjoyed the hands caressing his body, slowly making the bulge in his underwear that much more prominent.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyLør Maj 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Mike followed the vampire's hands as he worked with the mouse and although he was very busy feeling him up and kissing the side of his neck, the hybrid watched the snake lunge after the mouse and holy shit. He didn't know why but he had always been intrigued by death and suffering of the beings around him. It was just one of the many things on the list of why he was fucked up in the head probably. But fucking a stranger while a snake devoured a mouse nearby didn't seem strange to him at all somehow.

As he was pulled forward by his hair, Mike practically purred, closing his eyes just before their lips met again, and his hands immediately started trailing south on the vampire's body. His fingers played with the elastic band of his underwear, teasing a little while their kiss continued. He let just the tip of his fingers trail under the band, teasing the skin underneath, before retracting them and trailing his hands down to Kayne's inner thighs toying with the bottom hem of his boxers, avoiding touching the growing erection underneath. Not that the vampire should have any doubt that he wanted to continue, as their kiss forced Mike's petite build to be pressed against Kayne's back and therefore his erection should be pretty damn obvious. He was simply teasing a little, just to see if this vampire was the kind of guy who would take what he wanted, or if he enjoyed the teasing and maybe would tease back. Both were good in Mike's eyes, he was just curious to see which path the two were gonna go down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTirs Maj 22, 2018 12:04 pm

The smile on Kayne’s lips had widened for just a moment when Aaliyah lunged for her prey, before he closed his eyes and hummed softly in response to the kisses to his neck and the kiss he stole from the boy’s sweet lips, so warm against his ice-cold skin. He thoroughly enjoyed the hands slipping down his body, smirking at the hybrid when he felt the boner pressed against his back, deciding on the spot what to do about that teasing. At first, he just flexed the muscles as Mike’s hands passed over them, but soon he decided to move things in a different direction. With the preternatural speed that was granted him as one of the first vampires to ever exist, he turned around and pushed Mike down in the bed in a split-second, then leant in for a teasing lick and bite that almost drew blood around the boy’s left nipple, fingers playing with the other one - no gentleness there, either, as he was pinching it rather hard. Not that he thought the hybrid would mind, with what he’d already seen and heard from him.

He lingered there for an inordinate amount of time, switching with one got the treatment of tongue and teeth and which one got the fingers from time to time. Then, agonizingly slowly, the soft, cold lips and bites moved down Mike’s body, leaving angry red teeth marks all the way. Once Kayne reached the elastic waistband of the underwear, he simply ripped it off without a care in the world about tearing it. He’d just buy him a new pair. He was softly humming against the hybrid’s skin as his mouth moved further south, to avoid the erection and move all the way down one leg, before he began working his way up the other, still in that incredibly slow pace.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyTirs Maj 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Fucking hell, feeling Kayne's taut muscles flexing under his hands, just sent another surge of heat down between Mike's legs. The thought of what the man could do to him, how much he could make it hurt in the best way possible. He could easily lift Mike up, as shown earlier, and bang him against every wall and every piece of furniture in the house, and if that didn't turn Mike on, then nothing would. And soon, the vampire showed just how much power he could hold over Mike's head as he was suddenly thrown back on the bed, with the vampire just above him, before he bit down into his skin - something that drew a sharp moan from Mike's lips.

Instantly, Mike's hands flew to the other's soft locks, and his breathing immediately picked up as his other nipple was abused as well. And the abuse on his chest just kept going, making Mike whimper and writhe underneath him. It was just on the border to unbearable, but still within what Mike found hot. And then he slowly, way too slowly, started to travel down his body. Mike kept his hands in Kayne's hair until his mouth reached his lower abdomen. When he did that, Mike pushed himself up on his elbows to follow the vampire's kisses with his eyes, helping as much as he could with the underwear, and honestly, he assumed this would be it. That Kayne would give him some attention where he wanted it. But of course, he didn't. He whined softly and laid back down on the bed when the kisses started to travel down his thigh. "What a fucking tease," he grumbled, just as Kayne started kissing up his leg again. "Come onnnn, I didn't tease you that much," he whined spreading his legs more so Kayne had better access.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptySøn Maj 27, 2018 11:56 am

Ooh boy, but this was going to be fun. Kayne just loved teasing right back, and always dragged it out further than his partner had. If he didn't, what was the point in giving people a taste of their own medicine, after all? That, and the rising lust he could practically smell on the boy was just intoxicating as fuck. This was the reason he slept around with quite a few people, just to revel in all the feelings, the reactions from his partners in bed as he teased them to no end before finally giving them what they're been craving all along. He was sure it was going to be a special thing with this boy, too - being able to smell what he was and all. He didn't know if the kid was aware of it himself, but he didn't care. Just knowing there was some demon blood in the kid made sure that he wouldn't hold back at all. Or well... Maybe a little bit. He was stronger than a pure blood demon, after all. But not as much as he did with others, far from.

He smirked when he felt the hands in his hair, just calmly continuing his work down one leg and up the other, laughing softly at the boy's whining complaints. "No... But what's the point in teasing you, if not to get a good show out of it... You're positively adorable right now," he teased, smiling a crooked smile up at the boy as he eventually, finally, moved closer to where the half-demon really wanted him, leaning in for one long, slow lick up the boy's taint, ending just short of touching his balls. Kayne's hands then moved to Mike's hips, taking a firm hold there to keep him from moving even an inch as the tongue now finally, incredibly slowly, licked him all the way from the root to the very tip, circling it just once before he pulled back again to observe Mike's reaction.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)   What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx) EmptyOns Jun 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Mike pushed himself up on his elbow again, and reached his free hand into Kayne's hair when the vampire was close enough again. He weaved his fingers into the short strands, tugging slightly at them to urge Kayne to move a little faster. But the comment that he was adorable did earn the vampire a slight glare though. "I'm not adorable, I'm hot!" he exclaimed, just before Kayne moved in to lick a line up the skin below his scrotum, which in turn pulled a soft groan from Mike's throat. He tried pushing his hips up to Kayne again, but just as he did so, Kayne pushed him back down with more force than Mike could overpower.

Another whine left his lips when Kayne licked right where Mike wanted him, and he laid down again, running his fingers through the vampire's hair in hopes that he would keep going. But no, of course not, why would things suddenly be easy? "Don't stop," he mumbled, quite obviously not too crazy about being left hard.

What the fuck do you want? - Kayne (xxx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Who the hell are you? - Kayne -
» The path of darkness - Kayne [Fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St.-
Gå til: