Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) Empty
IndlægEmne: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Sted: Lovre’s Gentlemen’s Club
Tidspunkt: 01.32
Vejr: Tøvejr, sneen der er faldet er så småt begyndt og smelte og det er bare noget værre sjap
Outfit: Tøj, smykker, sko + Hair & makeup
Tag: @Nicholas

What a day, some guy had invited her to this fancy ball. It was supposed to be the bomb! And being the adventurer she was, Hannah didn’t hesitate to say yes. And as always she made sure to look her best. The red dress was deep deep neckline, but in a classy way, the color itself would draw people’s eyes to her. She loved, nothing better than being in the center, all eyes on her. Her makeup was on spot, not too much, so it would draw attention from her dress, but just enough. Yeah she knew how to enhance every little part of herself. After all, on her there were no bad parts.

But the party had turned out to be boring. No not just boring, that was to soft a word, she actually once thought about killing herself, or maybe even better, every single person in here, making them scream in pain. Ohh that would have been so sweet, but it would also ruin her dress. Instead she took a swift call, being impulsive, and she ditched her date. She left the boring party, knowing exactly where she wanted to go. A place where she could count on there always being something nice to look at, no matter what she fancied at that point. Lovre’s!

And that brings us to this point. Slowly she entered the club, the doorman giving her a look over as she passed him. Continuing into the main area she stopped at the first bar she found, and it didn’t take her long to get a Dirty Martini, making some of the customers stop to look at her. Smiling she continued her way through the place, looking shortly at some of the women dancing, wow they were boring. Rolling her eyes, the men’s area better be better. As her heels clicked each time they hit the floor, she managed to attach quite an amount of looks. Ohh this was just perfect, she loved every second, and then she saw him. One of the dancers that actually managed to catch her attention. He looked different form the rest, with his style, and his whole being. Amused she smiled as she walked to the area around his stage. Sitting a bit away as he had already gathered quite the audience, she took a sip of her drink, her eyes still on him.

As she sat there watching him, she couldn’t help but notice all the tattoos, but also his piercings. Well he was definitely good looking, but there was something else. The scent of witch hit her, but also demon. A mix? Softly biting her lip she never once moved her eyes from him, not being the subtle type at all.

Sidst rettet af Hannah Tirs Feb 20, 2018 4:42 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyOns Dec 27, 2017 4:46 pm

Aaah, such a lovely night. This still being a holiday there was a lot of people in attendance at the club, whatwith all the free time people had, being off from work. That was, people with 'normal' jobs. Nicholas, however, being a stripper, had been busy at work the past couple days, and tonight was one of the night shifts, and one of those he knew could really hand him a lot of money if he kept up his A-game.

So, he'd showed up about an hour early, changing into his stage clothes and then using most of the remaining time on fixing his hair and especially his makeup. Now, of course, at first glance, if you just saw him all casual, many people wouldn't ever think he liked toying around with makeup, but he loved it. He could do so much with his appearance, just with makeup, and the contact lenses always added that bit extra. Today, it was the bright green lenses, and the rather dark, heavy smokey eyes, befitting of his outfit for the day. Smoking a couple of joints and downing some of his 'special' water, just to keep the high going before he got out onstage.

When he got out there to his music - 'Bewitched', a song he'd actually written and sung with one of his (at that time) best friends, before they parted their ways. His friend had been so into music, that Nicholas had just agreed when he wanted him to sing on some of the tracks, and so, they came to be. But he loved this one, and it fit his dancing rather perfectly, the dance being a mix of sensual and more modern dance moves, but all of it had in common that he could really show off the skill he had with moving his hips every which way.

As he danced, he noticed a woman in the crowd. She stood out like a sore thumb with her fine dress, and his eyes slipped quickly up and down her form, a crooked smile forming on his lips, well, she was rather good looking, wasn't she? As he kept dancing, he gave her just a single wink, before he got to the part of the song where he began taking off his pants, too, still dancing - and then he started poledancing, because oh yes, he'd done that for years, and it was so very clear in the way he expertly moved, loving to see how more and more money were thrown up to his stage, and, when he got to the end of the song and was making his way around the edge, just how many notes were slipped into his thong, too.

It hadn't escaped his attention that she'd kept her eyes on him the entire time, and because of that, she got a smile and another wink before he gathered up his money, and gave a low bow to the people, before he went backstage again. That'd been a rather good round, but now, now was the time to change clothes again, and to go around, see if anybody would want him for a lapdance. That was the usual routine, and it wasn't any different now. So, after changing his clothes and putting the cash in the small safe, he walked back out among the crowd, on the lookout for anyone that might want to get a lapdance, or more, from him -since he was one of those you could hire for pretty much anything.

//Tøj i starten, midtvejs, og når han går rundt, hår og makeup som på profilbilledet.
Sangen.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyOns Dec 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Looking at him, it didn’t go unnoticed that he noticed her, and the smile and wink, well she did indeed notice that, earning him a smile in return. Of course he noticed her, there was the dress, but she was also a rather attractive woman. Her eyes traveled from his smile, over his exposed torso, and down to his fine ass, that was now being freed from the tight pants of his. Her smile curled a little to the side, as she took another sip of her drink. Sitting so far away, she didn’t really get up to offer him any money, she could have, but in stead she had sent a young girl over with a bunch of money. She didn’t really care if he knew who It was from, if they deserved It, she payed for what she saw. She didn’t pay for sex though, that was beneath her, she could find someone who wanted her without problems. That was way better than paying for it. And there it was, another wink and smile showing her he had noticed her, before he left the stage.

Well now he wasn’t dancing some boring dude came on stage. Rolling her eyes, she got up after she had finished the last of her drink. She didn’t get far, only a few steps before a guy stopped her, clearly hitting on her. She gave him one look, from head to toe ”No!” It was clear harsh and not really said in a nice way, and she just stepped past him and continued her way to the bar. She needed a new drink. The guy looked after her, looking a bit hurt, but she didn’t really care, why should she? It was not her job to play along to his fantasies, because that was all it was ever going to be. He was no where near her league.

Stopping at the bar, waiting for the bartender to have time for her, her eyes glanced over the floor area again. And that’s when she noticed the dancer from before, different clothes yes, but still good looking. Biting her lip, before the bartender claimed her attention at it was her turn. She turned around again ordering one more of her favorite drinks, before paying. Now with a drink once more in her hand she looked around, but nope, he was gone. Typical. Well.. Maybe if she stayed around. So she decided to go to a seating area, more exclusive and personal, where she sat down on a couch. Here she could see the entire area, and her eyes was searching once more, as she sipped to her new full drink.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyTors Dec 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Aah. Well, the club was nicely filled up, which meant Nicholas had plenty of people to look over, trying to see who wanted to hire him for something. Of course he noticed Hannah looking at him, but she didn't look like she was about to hire him, so he had to ignore her for now, since a man near her was waving with a bundle of money, and smiling his way.

Smirking, Nicholas made his way over to the man, leaning in enough so that the man could hear him over the music. "And what the fuck do you want, handsome?" the guy was really just regular of appearance, but you always had to please the customers, after all. The man smiled. "One of my buddies told me you give the best lapdances in this place. Care to show me?" the man said, stoppering the money into one of Nicholas' pockets. Smiling, Nicholas leant in to get a proper whiff of the man... Hmm. A fairy? Not that often he met one of those, but very well, he paid handsomely, so he'd get one of the better dances.

"Of fucking course. Your motherfucking friends are right, my dances are goddamn amazing," Nicholas told him proudly, pulling out the chair while the fairy still sat on it, and began the dance, in plain view of Hannah, if she should choose to watch. As the lapdance went on and Nico again stripped off his shirt, it was very clear that he'd done this kind of thing for years and years on end. The straps were gone, too, now, so it really was just his naked torso with all of those tattoos to be seen as he lightly ground and danced against the around the man.

For five full minutes it went on, before he thanked the guy, winking at him as he put his shirt back on and walked up to the bar. "Yo, Ellis, you damn motherfucker, hit me with a black russian." "Double as always?" the bartender grinned, clearly knowing Nicholas very well. "What the fuck do you think, dipshit." Nico answered, and Ellis laughed as he poured the double and gave it to Nico, who pulled out a pill from his back pocket, popping it into his mouth before downing it with a couple gulps of his strong drink.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyFre Dec 29, 2017 1:45 am

Since she had chosen to place herself more privately, she didn’t have to bother with random persons hitting on her. Normally she didn’t mind, but right now it was just pissing her off. Mostly because the types that were in here tonight, well they were no where near her standards. Taking a bit sip of her glass, as she desperately tried to get drunk, her eyes ones more peered over the floor. And that was when she noticed the guy from the stage, this time though he was giving a lap dance, to some older guy. Desperate types, exactly what she had seen in here today. She was actually enjoying the dance, when she noticed that her drink had gotten empty. Sighing she putted it down at the table in front of her, only to notice that once more her ‘mark’ had disappeared. Wow this was not her evening, she used to be way better at this.

Slowly she got up, deciding she needed another drink. It took way to long for her to get drunk, one of the downsides of being a demon. She cursed a little at herself, as she walked over the floor, not really noticing anyone else around her. Why was it she didn’t get something on her way here? Like, she could have bought some drugs, that would speed things up. But nooo… A deep sigh leaving her as she reached the bar, not really noticing that she was now standing next to the guy who kept moving out of her line of view. Getting the bartenders attention was easy as he had just served the guy next to her. ”Dirty Martin, make it a double.. Now wait, triple…” she added as the bartender started to make his drink.

This was when she noticed the guy next to her, actually it was his smell that made her aware of it. Her eyes wandered over him, not even turning her face, just looking at the corner of her eyes. Her drink was placed in front of her, and she sent the bartender a smile as her eyes was on him again. With a soft hold of the toothpick holding the olive that was in the drink, she slowly used it to stir in her drink, her blue eyes fixated on the move in the clear liquid. ”It’s been a long time, since I saw a man who could move his hips like you do.” she then softly and bluntly said, not once moving her eyes from the drink.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 2:58 am

Aah. The burn of alcohol, always so nice, especially with the different kinds of drugs already in his system, namely cocaine, weed and now that one ecstasy pill he'd just downed, too. These almost two hundred years of drug abuse meant he could practically mix and match the drugs as he pleased, with no ill effects at all, unlike what humans and the like could get away with. All those years, and the physique from the mix of races he now was, payed off handsomely there.

He'd already downed half his drink when the woman next to him spoke to him, and he raised an eyebrow, smirking, as he turned slightly to look at her. "A couple of centuries doing this fucking shit tends to make you motherfucking awesome at it," he said, chuckling. "But thanks. You're not one of our bloody regulars, are you? At least not in those fucking clothes. Haven't seen your pretty bitch ass in here before, at least. And I'm pretty fucking sure I'd have noticed you." he told her with a wink, making it clear that he wasn't trying to insult her, he just spoke like that.

//den blev lidt kort, men ja.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 6:23 pm

She didn’t look at him as he started to answer her, but she smiled. She also noticed how he was swearing, but she didn’t really care, she figured it was part of him, and she wasn’t exactly the delicate and innocent type who couldn’t handle it. As he continued talking her head did turn a bit, meeting his eyes as she listened to his voice that was loud and clear. And even though his compliment was full of swearing, she still noticed it. Taking a sip of her drink before she decided to answer him. ”I wouldn’t call myself a regular, but it’s definitely not my first time in here.” she said as she picked up the toothpick holding the olive, looking at it, as she turned it in her hand. ”As to my clothes, I wear what I feel good in. And today, well I wanted to wear this dress. I don’t mind being in the center of attention, just like yourself.” she said before putting the toothpick in her mouth, pulling it out without the Olive on it.

Placing the toothpick on desk next to her drink, she turned her entire body, so she was now facing him instead. One arm leaning on the table of the bar. ”But, it is the first time I have seen you here. Must have been bad luck, as you seem to be one of the only guys here who know how to move their body” she said with a seductive look to her eyes, that was once more looking him over now they were standing close.

// tsh der var masser af fyld Wink
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 9:52 pm

A smile tilted Nico's lips as she turned towards him, and he could give her a good once-over, too. Hmm. Well now, wasn't that just a hottie? He wouldn't mind getting together with her just once, at least. Not really his usual type, but definitely good-looking. He nodded as she told him it wasn't her first time in here. Well, that did make sense, just another thing adding to the confident walk of hers, the way she carried herself in here, he guessed. She didn't have that same curious look as first-timers usually had.

"Mmhmm. You can get fucking addicted to the attention," he chuckled, mostly to himself. After all, he probably was as addicted to the attention as he was to his drugs. But he did know how to lay low, too, as many times as he'd smuggled drugs across the border without any issues. Only once or twice he'd been locked up, and it'd been so damn easy to escape again, whatwith his spells and all. They made life so much easier!

"Yeah, must've been really bad fucking luck. I'm here four or five days o' the motherfuckin' week. They need me for some of the more... Special tastes, is my bloody guess. But I really don't fucking mind. I get what I need, and I give some people whatever they're fucking willing to pay for. Simple as that," he said with a smile and a shrug. "But I'm happy you liked to watch my bitch ass dance. You can get a private session if you want, too.." he then said, winking at her. "I might even consider not chargin' ya. I'm off in like... Half a bloody hour or something like that."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 12:11 am

She didn’t mind him looking her over, she just did the same to him, so it was only just fair, and she was a looking god damn sexy in that dress of hers. A small bite to her lips as she smiled at him ”I would say there is nothing better, but I would be lying. I can honestly come up with a few things that are more addictive.” she said with a flirty tone to her voice.

Taking yet another zip of her drink, her blue eyes stayed on him as he answered her. ”Well can you blame them? Since you’re the only one of the guys with any real talent to speak off.” she just casually said and thereby complimented him once more. She never had a problem with that, so why not? She always said things as they were, not really having a filter like most other people. That’s also why the next thing that left her mouth was without any hesitation. ”I would be a fool to turn that down. But..” she downed the last of her drink before moving that step closer to him, making them stand close, so close she could feel the heat of his body. Leaning closer, looking up at him through her long lashes she sent him a seductive smile ”I don’t mind paying for those stage dances, but when It comes to private. No way..” Placing a hand on his chest she leaned her head slightly to the side ”When you look like we do, you don’t have to pay for that. So… If you still want to have some fun, you can come find me in the ladies area.” she said with their lips almost touching, before she moved a way, grabbing her purse on the bar table, before turning around only to stop a few steps away looking over her shoulder. ”I promise you won’t regret it” she said looking him over once more biting her lip before she continued walking in that elegant seductive way, making the bartender stare for a while before shaking his head and continue with what he was doing.

As she got to the girl area, she went for another drink before she found a seat. She placed herself near a blonde doing some sensual elegant dancing, but still with a decent distance. This was how she preferred, that way she couldn’t be in doubt when people looked at her. She hadn't seen her before, maybe she was new? No matter what she knew what she was doing, and managed to make Hannah feel somewhat seduced, something that didn't happen quite that much. Smiling a little as she thought about the guy from before. If he decided to show up when he was off, well this boring night might turn out to be one hell of night. If not, well she would have to find something else to do. But well then it would be his loss, at least that’s how she looked at it.

Sooner than she wanted the blonde was done, and a redhead girl went on stage. She wasn’t bad, but it just wasn’t the same. Sooo she put her attention back to her drink. Waiting to see if he would show up. She would give him, uhmm.. 10 minutes from he got off. After all she didn’t knew if he wanted to change, and she wasn’t unreasonable.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Hmm... Another compliment? Well, she just threw them around, didn't she? Not that he blamed her, he knew he was damn good at moving his hips, where so many other guys barely even knew what 'move your hips' actually meant! Hah! The years of training had payed off handsomely. He raised an eyebrow as she came closer, and he just smiled, chuckled and shook his head slightly. That was why he'd mentioned when he was off, after all. He only charged people when he was working. Off hours, well, that was just having fun, after all!

"I'm fucking sure I won't..." he muttered, eyes pretty much glued to her ass as she left him, walking over to the girls' area. Smiling, he turned and finished his drink, before he went back to work. Ooh, someone wanted a go at him? Not just a lapdance? Hmm, yeah, easily managed within the half hour he had left. So, he pulled the guy with him to the rooms in the back to show him a good time - a really good one, with the amount of money he gave him right off the bat.

After that, it was just about time for him to get off from work. So, he went out the backstage area, to change his clothes. He kept the turquoise contact lenses on, though - he did most of the time he was out of his apartment, seeing as he thought his own brown was boring, and it was fun to freak people out. It was just about seven minutes after he'd gotten off, that he walked back into the area, looking quickly over the crowd to find her. Of course, it didn't take long before he saw her, and, with a smirk on his lips, went over to her. "So.... Did you have anything bloody special in mind, anywhere you were thinking of taking my bitch ass with you to?"

// Nye outfit
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyOns Jan 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Her drink was empty, she looked at her cellphone to check the time. 5 minutes more, then she was out of here. Putting her phone back in her purse she placed it on the table next to her. Even though the red haired girl wasn’t the best, she still turned her eyes towards her. It was better than starring into nothing. But she didn’t have to look at her for a long time, before she heard a voice she knew from earlier this night. Slowly she turned her head in his direction, looking over his new change of clothes, well not bad. Her eyes met his bright ones, smiling a little ”I’m not so good at planning ahead. I just do what I feel like. I’m pretty impulsive”. she said smirking right back at him.

Grabbing her purse, she slowly got up, fixing the dress as she got up. She was a tall woman, and in her heels she was about same height as him, so she could look directly into those turquoise eyes of his. ”I would say anything is better than here. It seems like it’s a bad night. So far I’ve only seen 2 dancers who was worth wasting time on. You and some blonde girl.” she shrugged before moving past him, continuing towards the exit. ”Besides, I can’t imagine it being so much fun being at work when you’re of the clock.”

The doorman smiled all goofy at her as they passed him, and she just sent him a wink. ”So what do you feel like? I can come up with a few ideas, but since you decided to join me, you might have something on your mind? Or is it lady’s choice?” she asked him with a seductive voice, looking at him with those blue eyes of hers, as they walked down the street.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 1:42 am

"Hmm. You and my bitch ass both, then. The damn fucking impulsive part, that is." Nicholas laughed, as he watched her rise from her seat, his eyes probably so very diluted from the mixture of alcohol and drugs flowing freely through his bloodstream like now, making all sensory input so much more powerful, and it was already pretty damn powerful thanks to his demon genes.

"Why thank you for the motherfucking compliment," he then said with a smirk, and nodded to acknowledge that, yes, it'd suck to stick around after he was off. Then rather go to another club if he was to continue partying, like he usually did every damn night of the week unless he was smuggling something for his pusher.

He cast a few glances at her as they walked out the club and down the street, before looking around, mulling things over. "You know what, Imma try to be a fucking gentleman or some shit here and let you decide where our damn pretty asses will go. I've lived here for bloody years on end, so I've seen pretty much every fucking thing around here. You might as well decide." he said, sending her a crooked, charming smirk.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 3:42 pm

She wasn’t sure where to go yet, this place had way too many choices. And to be honest, she didn’t feel like picking one thing right now. But as he told her it was ladies choice indeed, she knew she had to. Soo what would she like the most right now? She tapped her lip as she made a thoughtful sound. ”Uhmm what to choose then. Well first of all I’m not drunk enough, or high enough.. Nothing really. Curse of being a demon I guess.” she said with a smile on those full lips as she turned the streets and headed in a specific directions. ”Normally I’m not that big of a fan of Nightmare, but I guess it will do for now. We can always find somewhere else to go later.” she said sending him a seductive smile. She took a deep breath, but she still couldn’t figure out what type of demon he was. ”I can smell you’re a witch and a demon, but what demon is harder. So are you going to tell me?” she said as she leaned herself closer to him.

They reached the club pretty fast, and she didn’t hesitate to just walk straight in. The bouncer didn’t do anything to stop them, just send her a soft smile ”Hannah….” It was pretty clear he knew her, but she didn’t really bother to look at him. She just headed straight for the bar, where she caught the bartenders attention pretty fast. ”I need a dirty martini, and…” she looked over at Nico and sent him a smile ”What do you feel like handsome?” she said giving him one more look-over. He was damn good looking, she would give him that.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyTors Jan 04, 2018 9:56 pm

"Hmm... I can help you with the damn 'high enough' thing. You don't even fucking have to take anything." he chuckled - that skill had come in handy more than once when they'd been low on drugs, he'd just be the one to take the actual drugs, and he'd use his ability on the others, instead... Mostly Oliver. That kiddo was really fucking awesome, after all.

"Nightmare's good." he agreed, casually walking along with her, and brushing a hand through his own hair, as he heard her question, which made him smile. Well, that was rather difficult to figure out, after all, so he understood her confusion. "Well, you see... Thing is, my damn mother... She isn't a specific kind of demon. She just... Well, she's 'just' a fuckin' demon, I guess. But I do think you'd cathegorize my bloody demon half as an incubus, none the less." Based on his sex addiction and all of that. He send a soft, crooked smile her way, never minding her leaning in against him like that.

"Hmm... Long island iced tea," Nicholas answered, after they'd gotten inside and up to the bar, nodding to the bartender before he turned his gaze back on her. He was planning on getting drunk, and fast. "Now I told you my fuckin' type, tell me yours. What motherfuckin' kind of bloody gorgeous demon do I have in front of me?" he asked, eyes slipping down her form once more before they found her pretty eyes again, smirk pulling at the corner of his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 12:25 pm

He managed to poke her interest with the whole high part, but she decided to wait to ask more about it till later. Right now she needed that fucking drink! And it could only go to slow, so she was happy when he agreed to go with her to Nightmare. She listened as he told her what type of demon he was, wait, special demon It could only be one. She knew her due to her mother working for her, and she just sent him a soft smile ”Ahh you’re on of Lilith’s children.” she just calmly said, not really making a big deal of it, because well it wasn’t.

She got her drink and took half of it in one big sip. Ohh god, that was so much better. She turned herself towards him as he asked about her type. And she couldn’t help but smile over the whole ‘bloody’ part added to the question. ”bloody gorgeous, uhmm you’re more right than you think. I’m a blood demon, just like my Daddy.” she then said moving herself one step closing, making them stand up against each other. But she was a tall girl, and with those heals she could look directly into those fascinating eyes of his. It was pretty clear it was contacts, but she didn’t bother, not at all. ”So now you’re only part demon, do you then have a demon form?” she asked, her blue eyes locked on his, not really touching him besides their bodies being close against each other.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 6:20 pm

A small, crooked smile appeared on Nico's lips when she guessed correctly, and didn't seem at all bothered by the fact that, yes, Lilith, the first demon of all, was indeed his mother. A lot of people got intimidated when he told them, or didn't even know who she was, but of course, all demons knew her, at least superficially... If they cared the least bit about where demons came from, originally, that was. "That's right," was all he said to her correct guess, then, smiling and taking a long sip of his drink when he got it.

"Blood demon... That's really fucking nice." he chuckled. He'd always been intrigued by the whole living off blood thing, no matter if it was vampires or blood demons, while he himself... Well, he didn't need souls to survive, but he'd eaten his fair deal throughout the years, still, liking how it felt to eat someone's soul right after he'd fucked them into the sheets... Heheheh.

He watched her as she stepped closer, raising an eyebrow and then grinning at her question. "You know what? I motherfuckin' do. And I like it quite a lot." he told her with a wide, crooked smirk, still keeping that locked gaze as he took another sip of his drink. "Why're you asking? Want to fuckin' see it for yourself?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 9:55 pm

She sent him an acknowledging smile as bluntly proclaimed that it was 'fucking nice' that she was a blood demon. well she thought so too. Not that she had a problem with what type her mother was, but hey she was daddy's girl, so of course she wanted to be just like him.

Her lips curled up into a smile, her eyes lighting up just like a child on christmas morning. Ohh this was indeed good news, suddenly he got that more interesting. I was not because he wasn't before, but this was like adding fuel to the fire when it came to Hannah. In her eyes there was nothing more sexy than sex in demon form, especially if both parts could be in it. That was also why her smile got even wider as he asked her if she wanted to see it. She leaned herself closer, her lips gently brushing his ear as she spoke with that low sensual voice of hers "I will show you mine, if you show me yours."

She pulled her head back again, those blue eyes of hers locked on him, as she took another sip of her drink. "What did you mean earlier, when you said you could get me high without even having to take anything?" Okay her curiosity won, she just had to know.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyLør Jan 06, 2018 4:51 am

Hmm... That look right there. She had a thing for that, didn't she? Now, Nicholas didn't know if it was his incubus-y side, or his countless years of being a prostitute giving him almost a sixth sense about kinks - probably the last option anyway - but he already had a sense from the exact way her eyes lit up, that that was indeed what was going on here, she had a thing for that kind of form, and oh boy, he didn't mind, not at all. He loved having sex like that whenever he could, so if they could agree on anything here's that'd be just perfect. He watched her closely as she leant in against him, speaking in that low voice, making him chuckle. "Deal, just not right here in the bloody middle of the motherfuckin' bar. Anywhere else's damn fine with me." he said, with a small smirk. Anyway, even if it was just outside and a human saw it, they'd forget as soon as they left town. Such a nice thing about this town.

He chuckled when he heard her next question, though. Curious, huh? He didn't blame her. Thinking back, he decided that, yes, they'd been talking for at least those fifteen minutes by now, and so he just smirked at her. "This's what I fuckin' meant, darling...." he told her with a distinct, small growl to his voice, reaching out to just gently place his hand on her wrist, using his ability to give her just a small high - better not start out with the full effect that Oliver liked, after all, he didn't know just how many drugs she usually took, so he settled for the pleasant buzz from a good couple of joints. "I can make it a heck of a fucking lot more powerful." he told her, just to be on the safe side.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyLør Jan 06, 2018 2:49 pm

She chuckled a bit at his words ”Don’t worry handsome. I got a thing for open spaces, but I would like to be able to be let back in here.” she then said as she placed a small kiss on his neck, before finally pulling herself back once more.

Her blue eyes were calmly looking at the man she had brought with her. She felt his hand on her wrist, looking at him with a curious look in her eyes. She had seen quite a few things in her short life span, but someone being able to give you a high just like that. Well that was different. And then it hit her, the feeling of being all relaxed from a couple of joints. It was divine, and then in a blink on an instant. This guy just kept getting more and more interesting. She bit down on her lip as she heard his words, leaning closer their lips almost touching. ”Give it your best shot handsome. I’m not some delicate little fairy who can’t handle anything.” she said in a teasing voice, her tongue playfully running over his lower lip, a hand moving up his thigh.

//ahh blev ik så langt <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyMan Jan 08, 2018 2:19 pm

"You don't fuckin' say... I can work damn well with that..." he almost purred, smirking just at the prospect of the outside semi-public sex.. No, he didn't mind that at all, he'd had public sex countless times after all, and it was definitely not one of the few things that turned him off. So, smiling, he took another sip of his drink, before he showed her that tiny taste of what he could do, chuckled when she leant in closer and stated that he should just give it his worst.

"As you fuckin' please..." he muttered, and feeling that hand on his thigh, the tongue on his lip, that made it really easy for him to decide how to deliver the next high. One hand quickly slipped up behind her neck to pull her in for a kiss, deep right off the bat, closing his eyes as he let the contact between their lips be the 'deliverance point' of his ability, this time going for a really, really good, brilliant high as if from several ecstasy pills. The good thing about his ability? It only gave all the good things of a high, none of the possible side effects. He kept kissing her like that for about, what... Ten, maybe twenty seconds, knowing that he'd poured enough into his ability that the high would last for up to fifteen minutes, now, as he pulled back from her again. "So? How 'bout this, you beautiful bitch? More along the fuckin' lines of what you wanted?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyTirs Jan 09, 2018 4:39 pm

She had to admit, sex in public, that was one of her greatest turn on, and just the mere thought of that it might happen later made her want to grab his hand and pull him out into the alley right now. But it would have to wait, just a bit at least. She wasn’t done having this kind of fun yet, sex well it had to wait. It always got so much better when the lust was being build up after all.

She had expected him to deliver the high the same way as before, on her wrist. So when he pulled her in for a kiss, it did take her a bit by surprise. Her eyes closed, and the kiss was amazing, but other than that, she felt the rush it gave her, how it affected her, giving her that high she had longed for ever since that with her mother. Her free hand was placed in his neck, as she returned that deep intense kiss, that was until he broke the kiss, and the feeling that was left was that amazing high he had given her. Her blue eyes met with his and she sent him a pleased smile. ”That was exactly what I had in mind.” she almost purred against his lips, slowly closing the eyes as she enjoyed that high running through her body.

She had only closed her eyes for a few seconds, and when she opened them she slowly bit her lip giving him one more of those slow look overs. ”That is one handy ability you got there. Makes me wonder what else your crazy sexy self can do.” She said as the hand on his thigh slowly moved up under his shirt, feeling that soft skin of his under the tip of her finger. Slowly she let it run right along the waistband of his pants, a crooked smile showing on her lips. But suddenly she pulled back, and finished the last of her drink in one go. ”I feel like dancing. Your welcome to join, show those morons how to move.” she said as she moved herself to the dance floor, slowly starting to move her body to the rhythm, in those sensual sexy wavy like movements. She wasn’t a dancer, but she knew how to work her body, which of course also gave her some attention from some of the guys around the dance floor.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyOns Jan 10, 2018 11:50 pm

Mmhmm... Well, she was an amazing kisser too, and he loved that. She just got more and more interesting by the minute! He snickered to himself when the kiss broke, smirking at her as his eyes lingered on her face, the expression on her face as the high really kicked in, that was so much better than everything else, and he smirked at her comment. "Well, fuckin' happy to please, m'lady," he laughed, and sneaked in a kiss to her cheek, too.

"Ooh... I can do so much you wouldn't fuckin' believe me if I told you..." he softly purred - well, more of a calm growling - as her hand explored his thigh and stomach before she pulled it back and began moving to the dance floor. Chuckling, Nicholas downed his own drink, and joined her out there, keeping an eye on her dance while still utilizing all the dance skills he'd developed in the years and years he'd been stripping, those hips moving so much better than almost any girls' in here.

// undskyld det er lidt kort
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 1:06 am

She just sent him a wink before she turned and walked to the dance floor. She was alreayd moving her body to the rhythm of the music, when he joined her. She sent him a flirty smile without stopping for one minute. It was pretty clear he was the only one of the guys on the dancefloor who knew exactly what he was doing. He even danced better than what half of the girls on the dance floor? She danced for a few minuted, looking at him as she got the chance, and why not? He was fucking hot, and espeacially when he moved his body like that. She couldn't help but picturing him moving that sexy body of his under entirely different circumstances.

The music changed again, this time it was a much slower song. She removed the space between them, and placed her body up against his. Her hands moved up his body and around his neck, as she swayed her moves, following the rhythms, and his moves. Her blue eyes looked directly into his that was colored by the contacts. "it's a pleasure to see you dance everywhere it seems." she said making their bodies almost grind against each other from the movements they made. Moving her mouth to his ear, she placed herself so close that her lips almost touched his earlobe. "It seems like were attracting quite the crowd." she whisperd in that soft sensual voice of hers. Other people were also dancing around them, but outside the dancefloor both men and female watched them, even more now they danced so close against each other.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyMan Jan 15, 2018 1:29 pm

Of course, he noticed that smile, and oh how he liked it. She got one in return, and a wink, as he started really moving his hips now, the slower, sensual rhythm of this next song being just perfect for it, and his eyes were focused on her as she moved closer, feeling her hands slip up his body to rest around his neck, smiling as he placed his own hands on her hips as they moved almost synchronized, with those slow, gentle sways, matching the music perfectly.

"And why the fuck wouldn't I... I know I'm goddamn awesome at it...."
he answered her with a low chuckle, thoroughly enjoying their close dance, their bodies moving almost in sync. "Well then, maybe we can teach them a damn thing or two..." he then muttered, his hands sliding up her sides, feeling out her curves, slipping to her front before they went back to her hips, as he leant in to kiss and nibble at her throat. "They do seem like they fuckin' need it..." he half-growled, half-purred, a smirk pulling at the corners of his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)   Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx) EmptyMan Jan 15, 2018 9:30 pm

She was sure that his expertise helped her a lot in the dance. It was not because she couldnt dance, but the way they moved perfectly in sync, like they were only 1 body, she putted that onto his skills. She had no problem admitting that, it was the truth afterall. "Uhmm indeed you are." she just purred as a response. She had no problem with his attitude, it was not like he was wrong, if he was she would just bluntly have told him so. She let out a small chuckle, looking around shortly before looking into those unqiue colored eyes once more "I'm sorry darling, but I do think some of the people here are already lost. I don't think they are even worth your time."

She closed her eyes for a second or twom, maybe more, enjoying his hands that were wandering over her curves, and she didn't mind one bit. Her eyes didn't open before she felt his soft lips against her throat, that nibbling and those kisses earning him a soft humm from her. Slowly she turned herself around, staying close to him, her ass pushed against his crotch. Her hands had moved from his neck, and were now placed on his hips, as she slowly and in a swaying motion moved herself down in her knees, before slowly moving up again. Pushing her perfectly round ass against him, leaning her head back as she was back up again. One hand moving up in his neck, pulling him a bit towards her, as she turned her face to let their lips meet in a deep kiss. "No reason to waste your time on someone who can't appreciate it." she whisperd in a seductive tone against his lips.

Those moves, are they reserved for dancing only? - Nicholas (xXx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)
» This is all new.. - Nicholas
» Why hello there babybrother - Nicholas
» This is so embarrassing - Nicholas
» Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: Louvre's Gentelmen's Club-
Gå til: