Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 06, 2018 5:01 am

Nico chuckled softly against Oliver's skin, licking the few drops of blood his bites had caused, before his head was pulled back, and right that instant, right before Oliver said it, he remembered that, indeed, Oliver didn't like the harsh biting. Ah. Right. "Sorry. Forgot it. Caught up in the motherfuckin' moment." an apologizing smile Oliver's way right after the slap, which he barely even noticed anyway. Not like Oliver hit him all that hard - he probably thought he did, but to Nico, it was... Yeah, just a regular slap.

The noises when he'd sucked the pretty little angel off though, had been fuckin' divine. Maybe just a bit of divinity left in him after all? Heheheh. He snickered a little at his own joke, and then laughed as he heard Oliver's giggle. "Nah, dude... I just look a heck of a lot different. Still going to be the same fuckin' bitch as always on the inside." he told him with a wink, a smirk slipping into place when the angel agreed to the whole demon form thing.

And so, he leant back and closed his eyes as he just let the transformation take place, smiling as he felt his horns grow into place first of all, as his skin darkened to an almost black, contrasting vividly with the white horns. Then came the long tail with the spade-formed tip, the big, broad wings... The claws... His feet stretching a bit to resemble a proper demon's claws, his dick growing just a bit larger and a yellowish red, his hair turning bright red too, and his tattoos now bright red on the black skin rather than black on pale skin. Eventually, it was all done, and he opened his eyes again to smirk down at Oliver.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 07, 2018 6:58 pm

Oliver moaned softly put into the air, looking up on Nico, the fucking hot guy in front of him, damn.. Sexy demon-witch! Oh and of cause he'd forgiven him, it was Nico after all, he could forgive just about anything with him.. Also he was to God Damn turned up to let anything spoil the moment! He didn't respond, decided to just let it slip, no need to talk more about that stuff, he wanted this.. The sex.. To get going again, his whole body was filled with lust, he couldn't control it anymore, fuck.. Just take me, for fuck sake! Ah!
Oh wait.. The demon form, yes.. What did he just agree to? Shit! "Show me.." He just said, puls already started to get a bit out of hand, as his heart started beating faster and harder.. Looking op at Nico as he sad back and started to change.. AND SHIT!
"OH MY SHIT FUCK, WHAT ARE YOU!!" He gasped, heart beating as hell.. Oh no, no, no, no! He couldn't handle this, could he? Oliver had never seen a demonform before, so of cause he didn't know what to except.. But this wasn't it.. Not at all, he had hoped him to be cute? Right? Little cute demon.. This was not it!
His eyes went down the demons body, as he took it all in, all the way from his.. Head? The horns, the red hair, the.. Eyes.. The teeth! Shit.. Could he even kiss him like this? Oh and the body.. That tail!! It was huge! The claws.. BUT.. His fucking dick.. It was bigger too.. NONONO!!! How the hell was he to survive this? The bloody demon would rip him apart?! "Fucking hell.. I'm gonna fucking die!" He whined, looking at Nico.. Or.. The demon.. It defiantly didn't look like Nico anymore..
But.. Okay.. It was kinda hot too.. Mhmm.. Damn.
"I don't even know what to say.. How about that, ha? You made me.. Oliver.. Speechless?!!! OKAY.. You're hot right.. But fuck no.. I can't let that.. Thing anywhere near me ass, you would just split me in half!" He tried laughing as he looked down on Nico dick.. Nope.. No room for that.. Nope!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Nico was chuckling on the inside, having already heard the angel's heartbeat incresing just at the thought of him actually going into his demon shape, and so, it didn't surprise him all that much when Oliver freaked out as he finished his transformation, sitting there for a moment just enjoying being back in his shape, fexling his wings a little, moving his tail around to the front, to brush one clawed hand down half its length, before his eyes opened again, and settled on the angel having a freak-out right in front of him. "I'm a fuckin' demon, I thought you already motherfukin' knew that, you fuckin' pretty little angel?" he laughed, a teasing tone to his voice, as he leant in over Oliver, to claim another kiss from those sweet lips of his, mindful of the fangs he now had. Because yeah, no biting Oliver, got that now.

He carefully listened to Oliver's heartbeat as he watched his eyes roam this other body he had, chuckled at the cute little whine he got from him. Aww, was he actually scared? It wasn't like Nico was going to do anything to him... Except fuck him, of course. Just like he'd already been planning to. "You? Speechless? I never thought I'd see the fuckin' day," he laughed, letting one clawed hand gently trail down the angel's chest, never drawing blood or anything, claws only just having enough pressure that the skin got a little bit red and irritated.

"Dude, I've taken fuckin' virginities with this, no problem. Don't worry your damn pretty little head 'bout that, I'll make sure to prepare you motherfuckin' nice and good... So you can fuckin' take it..." he chuckled. "So turn the fuck around, and I'll get ya all nice and loose before I fuck you senseless..." he purred, actually more of a soft growl, one hand moving to Oliver's hip, going to turn him over if he didn't do it himself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 11, 2018 3:30 am

Oliver started to shake his head, his body just trying to follow his mind.. It was one hell of a no, Nico needed to change back, then they could talk! "Yeah yeah!! I see that.. Jeez.. That's a crazy look, even for you.." he just said still looking at Nico trying to take it all in, but there was.. So much.. Fuck he even had wings!! Like the tail and horns wasn't enough.. And that fucking huge cock of his!! NO! "Well.. Now you have.. I don't know what to say, shit! Other than.. Change the fuck back.. Like now.. I'm not taking... That.. up my ass.. No fucking way!" he said, he was quite serious actually! Not a joke!!! Maybe he liked pain, but not like this, not getting split in fucking half, by some crazy huge demon cock!! FUCK!

But the moan.. Mhmm.. It slipped his lips, as the demon let his claws gently tail down Olivers chest.. He didn't mind that at all.. So hot.. And Nico looked hot.. He was fucking hot.. Shit.. Oliver was to easy to manipulate.. He really was. "FUCK... Now I feel kinda sorry for those poor little virgins.. Jeez.. Did you kill them, whit that?" he kinda laughed.. But it was a nervous laugh.. Before continued talking to Nico: "I... Don't know.. Don't think I can.. Change back and I will?" he said, still a bit nervous, but not really convincing.. Something in him.. Hoped that Nico wouldn't, he wanted him like this.. He wanted to try.. He wanted to have him! But hell no, he couldn't say that out loud.. Just like he couldn't tell anyone, how much he really enjoyed being submissive.. No no.. That was his dirty little secret.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 12, 2018 1:22 pm

Nico was still lightly leaned in over the precious little angel in front of him, watching that headshake, the way he looked at him, listened to what he said, but meanwhile, his hand kept trailing down Oliver's body, down his stomach and thigh. "Mmhmm... I'll change your fuckin' mind, don't you worry about a damn thing, Oliver...." he softly growled, leaning it to kiss him again, before he pulled back, and rolled his eyes at him. "No motherfuckin' chance. I've fuckin' missed being like this. You're gonna love it so bloody much, I promise ya..." he told the angel, smirking down at him.

And then, without further ado, he flipped him around with ease, that supernatural demon strength coming in handy. "Aand so it fuckin' begins," he chuckled, before he promptly leant in to let his long tongue trail over that inviting entrance back here, several times, just enough to get Oliver relaxed enough that he could start pushing it inside, getting straight to work with making him loosen up in preparation for what was to come. It was just a bonus that the long tongue would be able to reach his prostate, too, of course.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 15, 2018 12:03 am

His eyes just started a bit nervous up into the Nicos all black eyes.. Shit.. Sexy.. Shit. The touching made it hard to think, hard to say no.. Oh hell, he didn't want to say no, but his mind begged him to.. For his own sake, it was time to push the demon off! But he didn't.. He just.. Moaned.. Jeez. Where the fuck did his strong willpower go?! Don't worry? Seriously?! how could he even say that, had he looked himself in the mirror, like that?? How could he not worry! But mhmm.. Well.. Then the kissing started again, and he just.. like.. Kissed back okay? Maybe surrendered a bit.. Yeahyeah..
A sweet little whine let his lips as Nico pulled back, couldn't they just.. Kiss? It was so good, so distracting.. He was just a bit tense, okay.. "Nico.. No.." he said, not even sure why, he wanted it, didn't he? He just had to protest.. Tell him off.. Needed to.
A surprised whine left his lips as Nico turned him over!! Just like that! His face hit the couch and.. Now he panicked! He began to pull his arms in under him, to push himself up, away.. "No.. Nico.. Stop.." He tried to say.. But.. Eh.. Was that his tongue??!
He got himself pushed a bit away from the couch, but when Nicos long tongue hit him, he just fell down again, a long pleasing moan left his lips.. "Shit..." he gasped feeling Nico.. Doing that.. He though he would just.. Take him, right away.. But he didn't, and this was.. Good... Damn.. Yeah he liked it.. How could he not.. "Oh.. Shit.. Nico.." He gasped, feeling the fucking tongue slide into him, what the hell.. Okay sex with a fucking demon, was something else!! Not what he had thought, but shit.. He was surprised, in a good way.. Yeah.. Please don't ever stop..
His body started to shiver as Nico hit.. That.. Spot... "Ah.. Noo.. I.. I mean.. Yes.. Don't stop.." he panted, heat beating fast in his chest, pulse going up.. breathing fast and out of control.. Getting stone hard again.. No doubt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Nico just kept right on smiling down at the pretty little angel in front of him, one hand gently slipping down his front, feeling him out like he'd done quite some times before, but never in this form, never with claws lightly ghosting over the soft skin. He hummed pleasantly against Oliver's lips, happy to feel him still responding, but he knew he had to get to work on widening him as soon as possible, if he was to have any chance of fucking him like this. After all, he did know Oliver was right in being worried, he was... Kinda massive like this, yes.

"Shhhh. Don't say a fuckin' word... I'm gonna take damn good care of you, bro..." he muttered, loving the cut elittle whine when he turned him over, still shushing the angel as he clearly heard the tell-tale signs of panic, with that specific way he breathed and his heart beat, it was so very easy to recognize after hearing it a couple times before. But he continued with his plan, long tongue lapping over that inviting hole, and he chuckled at the moan and curse he heard at that. Just like planned... He'd been certain Oliver would like this, and indeed, it did seem like he did.

"Mmhmm... Told you not to fuckin' worry, didn't I?" he growled, voice deep and gravelly with the lust slowly building inside him at watching the angel like this, before he slipped his tongue right inside him, eyes closed as he worked on loosening him up. As soon as he felt the shiver, heard those words, he knew he'd hit the jackpot, and so, began to move his tongue in small, sharp thrusts, right against that spot, aiming to get Oliver getting for him to take him... He was sure that couldn't be so damn hard, not as worked up at he was getting, already.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Okay so this was all new to Oliver, he had never felt anything like this, it was really.. Weird.. But also, fucking fantastic, Nico knew his shit. He just kept on panting, could help the voices form getting out, not with all that amazing pleasure Nico gave him right now. He also couldn't lay still, his body kept on twisting, oh damn.. More.. Goddammit! Telling Oliver not to say a word? Like that was ever going to happen! "Please.. More.." he just gasped, kinda begging for it already, the last of his stubbornness just disappeared between his hands, he couldn't seem to hold on to it.
Nico was fucking lucky, not many could get Oliver to be this submissive.. No one fucking could! Okay maybe Mattox.. Some times.. But that was all.. And he didn't made him beg. Nico did.. Like shit.
"Yeah.. Yeah!!" he just agreed.. He would say or do just about anything to be sure that Nico would never stop this.. It was to damn good.
"Oh fucking hell.. FUCK ME!" he panted.. He was so fucking hard, he just.. He wanted Nico to just.. Oh fuck.. "Please Nico.. I need you to.." He started to beg.. Yeah.. He was done trying to be anything else than totally submissive.. Nico made him so.. Fucking.. horny.. Jeez. "Just take me already! Goddamit!" he yelled out, still panting for his life, so breathless, heartbeat fast.. Mhmm.. More!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jan 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Ooh, but it was sweet music to his ears. All the noises the pretty little angel beneath him made, all for him, all because of him, for every damn twist and turn he made with his tongue inside him, trying to see what new noises he could drag out of him. With the first begging finally arriving, Nico smiled to himself, and slipped one hand around Oliver's hips, to his front, to take a hold of his erection and start slooowly jacking him off, on purpose making it so slow it would be torturous.

Ooh and that second round of begging. Damn, but oh how he loved it!This should prove to be soo much fun, he just knew it... It'd been ages since he'd had sex in this form, and he really couldn't wait to get going again, sex was so much better than drugs for him... Yes, sex in general was nice for just about anyone, but seeing as sex made him stronger, gave him such a thrill because of his demon genes, he loved it even more, and was really looking forward to this time.

"Alright, you fuckin' pretty little angel... Since you're asking so bloody nice..." he purred, pulling back and murmuring just a few words - since he knew where Oliver kept his lube, it appeared in his hand, and he squeezed some out onto his clawed hand, lubing himself up nice and good, moaning softly as he did so, giving himself a couple of pumps along the way. "Remember, you fuckin' asked for it yourself..." he then growled, moving into position, the tip nudging Oliver's by now widened entrance, one hand grabbing a hold of his hip so Nico thrust a few times, his erection gently brushing back and forth over that inviting hole, before he took a good hold of his dick and began pushing inside that gorgeous, tattooed boy beneath him, a long, deep, pleased growl escaping him as he slowly felt that nice, tight warmth enveloping his length.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 27, 2018 2:06 am

"Mhmm.. More.." he whispered out into the couch, barely unable to get the words out between all the others sounds he was making. Nico didn't really make it easy for him, okay? This was nothing like he had ever tried before, all the new stuff.. It kinda overwhelmed him.. His body was filled with pure pleasure, nothing had never felled so satisfying before, not like this! Oh Jesus, what was he doing to him?!
He kept moving a bit, it was impossible to just lay there, he had to move, to twist and turn, it made the sweet torture a bit easier to take! Even though.. He liked being held down, fuck.. He liked being used like this.. Fuck.. Mhmm.. Just don't say that out loud! Oww well.. Nico properly already guessed it by now, fuck. But just the same, he would never confess to it anyway! Only.. If there wasn't any other way around it, and there always were, right?

Oh damn! "Oh fuck.. You son of a bitch!" he yelled out, feeling Nico get at grib around his dick, starting to jerk him off.. Making the pleasure twice as intense! That fucking slow tempo.. Jesus.. Yeah fuck yeah he was a demon! The most evil of them all! Get a move on for fuck sake!
But he just kept torturing him, and Oliver kept begging to get fucked.. Still moaning like a maniac, totally out of breath by now, and a bit to close to the edge.. He would come if Nico didn't stop soon.. Fuck.

Luckily he actually did.. Or wait.. A disappointed kinda moan left his lips.. fuck, he wanted more, he was so high right now, all that crazy lust running though his body! "Oh jeez.. Your fucking amazing.. I want more!" he begged, out between the moans that was still coming from his lips, he couldn't stop, his body was so turned on, the expectation nearly killed him! But.. Wait..
He tilted his head, and laid his head back, so he could actually see the fucking demon over his shoulder. FUCK! He'd forgotten how damn hot.. And scary.. That thing looked.. It was pretty hard to see that this was Nico.. But the voice was the same.. Fortunately!
His eyes stopped at Nicos erection, seeing him rubbing the lube over it, how big it was.. So.. Huge.. So.. Fuck.. NO! There wasn't room for that! Okay maybe he should just ask for the tongue back?! That had been freaking amazing, this was just.. It looked hurtful.. So why the fuck didn't he say anything?
Did he really want it to hurt? Please say no.. Fuck.
Yeah he'd asked for it.. Why did he? "Okay.. Eh.. Wait.. I.." he said, getting a bit of a panicking look on his face.. His body and mind couldn't seem to agree about this.. Shit. But Nico didn't fucking wait.. And now moment later he could feel him just outside his opening.. And that feeling.. It was.. crazy..
He tried to relax, to make it just a tiny bit easier, but.. Who could fucking relax, when seeing that huge fucking dick? And knowing it was about to go up their ass.. Not a single person he knew would agree to this, so why the fuck did he? Was he really that mental.. Maybe.

"Fuck.. Just kill me already.." he said, now turning his had again, and pushing it down into the couch again, his teeth actually going into the soft fabric.. Pretty sure it wasn't that clean, but who the fuck cared?! His fingers also got at grib at the couch, and he tried to hold on.. For now.. He felt it.. How Nico slowly started to push.. OH HELL NO! THAT HURT!
"FUUUUCK!!" he cried out, now whining and groaning more than before.. Couldn't stop any of it.. And Nico just kept going, and filled him up.. His tight lille ass.. It felled.. It was.. It really.. Really hurt.. And he was whining.. But.. Somewhere deep down.. This particular pain.. Did satisfy him.. So he also let a couple of groans out.. Telling Nico to keep going.. More.. "More.." he whispered softly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyMan Jan 29, 2018 7:17 pm

All of those noises, oh damn he loved them, they made him even harder if that was possible, his dick throbbing with need and want for the angel below him, grinning as he ran his tongue over the fangs he had in this shape, the hand in the small of Oliver's back pressing down just a bit harder, as he'd of course noticed just how much he did like being held down. He chuckled to himself, making sure to imprint this moment forever in his head, knowing the angel well enough to know he'd deny ever having been this submissive once this was over and done with.

"Nah, you love this... And you fuckin' know it, you pretty bitch..." Nico growled, slowly licking up along Oliver's spine as he got into position. "Of course you want more... I'm fuckin' perfect at this, dude... That's what you fuckin' get with a sex addicted demon..." he chuckled, before he finally pushed his way inside, ignoring that panicked look on his face, and the other complaint, instead starting to get into a rhythm as fast as he could, starting out slow, just until the worst of the friction, of the tightness, had gone away and he knew he could do it without the pain being entirely unbearable. Good thing that Oliver did like pain, too.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 19, 2018 2:48 pm

The intense feelings of pure pleasure just took over, he couldn't even remember the last time anything had felt so good! Nicholas was most likely one of the best he ever had, and fuck yeah, how could he not be? He was insanely good at this, no one did it like Nico.. Shit no.. And together, yeah, they where fucking awesome, talk about a good time ha'? This was more than that, could he just wish for it to never stop? Please? "Fuck you!!" he yelled back at Nicholas, luckily his moth up and running again, ready to pull all the dirty words in the book.. But still.. He couldn't really stop the moaning, letting Nicholas know, just how much re really enjoyed it.. And that was much, so fucking much!

But fuck, it hurt too.. Like.. Hell! He was to big, to fucking big! But oh.. shit! "SHIT!" he yelled out, had to, just let it all out, as he was whining and groaning, feeling the pain and the pleasure get in synch, just like that, it all made him feel so much more.. Jeez.. What the hell had he agreed to?! "Ah.. Nico.. Go fucking faster!!" he yelled out, not even considering showing the demon how weak he was, no.. He had to show him he could handle this.. Even though he wasn't really sure he could.. And as Nico started moving in a slow kinda rhythm, he felled himself tighten up a bit, and soon it became more bearable. He tried to get up at his elbows, but Nico was pressing him down into the couch, not letting him in control, not even the tiniest bit.. Shit.. But he liked it.. And therefor he just wined a bit, as he moaned louder into the soft fabric, getting fucked by the beast.. Fucking enjoying it.. Shit.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)    Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)  - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 19, 2018 11:19 pm

"Nah, dude, it seems like you're the one gettin' fucked right now, doesn't it?" Nico just laughed, and tightened his grip on the angel's hip, claws digging just a little into his skin, not enough to make it bleed, though, since he knew how the angel felt about that. So instead he stopped there, and kept up the so far slow rhythm, leaning in to lick up Oliver's neck, lightly nibble at the soft skin as he listened to all those pleasant noises escaping his friend.

And when Oliver told him to go faster, oh boy, he did. Instantly, his hips snapped forward as a faster, slightly harder pace, while his tongue licked a messy trail up to one ear where he bit into the earlobe, dragging on it with his sharp teeth, still just barely refraining from dragging blood. He was close, but it didn't happen. "As you fuckin' please, you pretty lil' bitch..." he growled, stretching his wings with the surge of strength running through him from finally doing this again. Yes, it had only been a couple of days, but that was more than enough for him to feel like it'd been an eternity, for him to need to fuck someone again, lest he get weaker and weaker. Of course, he felt how Oliver tried to get up on his elbows, but with one hand still in the small of the angel's back, he didn't allow him to, smirking and growling softly as he watched the feeble attempts. After all, an angel's strength was nothing compared to the one from a demon. He might only be half demon, but he knew he had inherited his strength, speed and senses from that side of his parentage, and boy, was he glad he had!

Son of a bitch! - Nicholas (xXx)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» You got a bed with my name on it - Nicholas (xxx)
» This is all new.. - Nicholas
» And what is wrong with you? - Nicholas
» Why hello there babybrother - Nicholas
» This is so embarrassing - Nicholas

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen-
Gå til: