Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 23, 2019 4:44 pm

Liam's smile widened a bit, showing off the smaller fangs he had like this - nowhere near hers, but just enough for it to be slightly unsettling for regular humans to look at - at her mentioning a slow death. Because yes, those were by far the most fun. The screams, the panic, the pain, the smell of the adrenaline... He loved it all. Loved knowing that he'd drag out the victim's pain and he'd be the last thing they ever saw. It was perfect like that. So that she liked to be the cause of something like that, too... Just proved exactly how much she'd chained, how much more like him she was after becoming a vampire.

He walked the last few steps over to them, and got down to a crouch when Vivienne spoke again - and he smirked at her choice of words. Her thoughts were very much true - he didn't really do 'friends'. Lilith and Jaxton were the closest he came to actually care about someone, so that said a whole lot.

When she reached out the hand with the knife, he took the hint, and took the knife from her, a smirk on his lips before his eyes traveled back to the terrified girl.

Simultaneously as Vivienne sunk her fangs into the girl's arm, Liam put the knife to her cheek. It wasn't a deep cut by any means, but it still hurt, and blood began gushing from her face as the girl tried to, but couldn't scream... The order he'd given her before was still in effect, as her keeping quiet wasn't deadly to her, and that was the only thing that'd keep his ability from working. Well, either that or someone having some sort of mental shield, but this girl definitely didn't have that.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Vivienne

Vivienne

Humør : Human chemistry is delicate. When they die, their bodies are flooded with hormones. Terrify them and you’re drinking from a well of cortisol. Blood tainted with fear.
Antal indlæg : 128

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 24, 2019 1:02 am

If she had known what she would spend her night with
she would have brougt some of her tools, she had plenty at home in her basement and Collection of thumbs of each of her special wictims. And for others it might be a bit bizzare, but she loved to remember and she did remember most of them. She looked at Liam and teasingly smile on her lips. Blood ran down in her the corners of her mouth and added  to her bloody face she for once Enjoyed not to hide the fact that blood was her foodsource. She then took the girls hand in hers and one by one she broke the girls fingers vent to other side closer to Liam and did the same, she then looked at the girl and saw it hurt her, but because of Liam she unable to scearm . Vivienne knew the pain she went though, but she had learnt to enbrace it. She was a monster and there was no way or point in denying it. She was creature of night and she could when she wanted to be someones worst nightmare. She tried to forget that she was close to Liam, but she couldn't stop her body from reacting to be so close. Feeling of lust came crawling back even though she didn't want it. She took a deep breath and started to focus on the girl she saw blood on cheek and and went over to side were the bloody cheek was. She teased by letting her tongue slide over wound. The fear from the girl, turn on feeling and excitement from Liam and her melted together and started a headache, she ignored it kept going.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 30, 2019 4:01 pm

What Vivienne didn't know, was that Liam, too, liked to keep a little something from each and every one of his victims... It just tended to be jewellery, a piece of clothing or the likes, instead - something he could actually use for something else than it 'just' being a trophy. Let it be something that's showcased a bit more easily - he especially loved the few times he'd made a hit on someone, taken some of the jewellery, and wore it around a place he knew he'd run into their family... The horrified and angry looks on their faces were always worth it.

He calmly watched, and listened, as Vivienne broke each of the girl's fingers, but then he smirked, just a little bit, sensing the slight unease in Vivienne's movements... The type most people got when his aura started affecting them. It was lovely, knowing that it affected even vampires and their practically dead bodies. Despite not living off of blood himself - anymore, that is - he still had a habit of licking it off of his victims, from way back when he'd actually been born a blood demon, and not an incubus... So he couldn't resist, and leant in to lick the blood off of her cheek. Right now he didn't care how close Vivienne was, that this would affect her, too - he simply wanted to humiliate the girl further, so... He closed his eyes for a moment, and suddenly, his aura was that much stronger, kicked into overdrive, and almost instantly, the girl began writhing, though not in pain, oh no... Lust was coursing through her veins, incredible amounts of it, making her horny despite her horrific situation, being trapped by two such dark and powerful creatures as Liam and Vivienne. Liam let one hand slip down to her crotch, barely touching, and yet, it was enough for her to start almost dry-humping that hand,desperately searching for some type of release from the lust he'd thrust upon her.

//I think we should put some XXX in the title now, just to be safe Razz
Vivienne

Vivienne

Humør : Human chemistry is delicate. When they die, their bodies are flooded with hormones. Terrify them and you’re drinking from a well of cortisol. Blood tainted with fear.

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 31, 2019 9:09 am

Vivienne was surprised, she felt it that instant he used his powers, because of her power sense and manipulate feelings felt how strong the girl felt the lust towards Liam and fact that she felt that and Liams powers affected her too. Her mixed feelings and huge amount lust the she had a hard time concentrate on what they were doing and she stopped what she was doing and looked at the girl to Liam. She was trying to fight this feeling and the girls feelings to and because she was affected and she felt girls feelings of lust she had a hard time fighting it. even though she didn't have to take a breath she did and they got deeper every time she took a breath. Than it hit her that it was Liam using some kind of power what it was she didn't understand fully, but she looked as started some kind of play with the girl, he clearly didn't care that she was here to it didn't make her angry not at all but it annoy her knowing she might not be able to fight the lust of her own but also lust she felt from the girl too. She crawled a few steps back and let him do what he was doing. She watch him work as he watch her kill the others. She tried to hide the lust growing within her.
She wasn't succeeding in hiding it because deep breath slowly turned in to moan, but it wasn't very high, but they were there " it was you wasn't it" she said quietly because she didn't want to disturb him.

// its done//
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 31, 2019 7:02 pm

Liam was thoroughly enjoying himself, and it could probably be seen. Then again, if not this, then what else should he have fun with? He was built to toy with people like this, and he loved it... It was so invigorating making people bend to his will, whether it be directly through his mental prowess, or through them caving in to their body's desires like this girl was doing as he just calmly kept on rubbing her crotch, soon feeling a damp spot forming, proof of her extreme sexual arousal at this moment.

A satisfied smirk grew on his lips, showing off the sharper teeth once more as he heard Vivienne's words. "But of course... It's the most useful trick I've got. Or, well, one of them, at least." and the look he sent vivienne's way clearly told her that he knew very well that it was affecting her too. You didn't have an ability like this for 190 000 years without getting to know very intimately what it did and how far out it reached. But his eyes were soon back on the defenseless girl once again, as he this time slowly opened her pants, just enough for his hand to slip into her underwear and continue pleasuring her there, making her open her mouth in a silent scream of lust when he brushed just the right spots.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 01, 2019 12:04 pm

She couldn't fight the feelings anymore and her hole body and mind just gave in for lust she began to feel the lust even more intense and she crawled back and lifted the girl's head and let her lips meet the warmth of the girl's lips. She didn't care anymore, But in the back head she still wondering if this was Liams plan all along doing this. Vivienne did see Liams look and she knew that he knew that it made her as horny as girl if not more because she also had girl's feelings mixed with her own. She moan a bit she felt the tongue of the girl started to play with her own. She should never had agreed to go with him, but she wanted to show him and now she back where all started but she hoped it just was the girl he would use and not her, but wasn't sure and it annoyed her that she went in both of her legs she knew she couldn't go anywhere because of Liams force field she was just as much in Liams grace as the girl was and it made her angry at self, but because of the lust she didn't show it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 01, 2019 9:57 pm

Liam's smile widened just a little bit, seeing and sensing how the lust got to be too much for Vivienne too, and she caved in, using the girl to let go of some of the massive amounts of lust he was thrusting upon both of them. His hand was still busy pleasuring the girl, while Vivienne began kissing her - and the girl eagerly kissed back, at least as desperate as her to get rid of some of the sexual tension building in her body.

Liam's hand slowly slipped from the girl, to an inaudible whine from her - it was clear from her expression that she wasn't happy with him stopping his work on her, but he needed to, in order to open his pants, and pull them down, revealing his half-hard member, as he stepped close again. Calmly, he grabbed the back of the girl's head, forcing the shared kiss with Vivienne to stop - only to thrust inside the girl's mouth instead, letting loose a long, low, pleased moan as he calmly began fucking her mouth, just using her as he pleased.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyFre Feb 01, 2019 10:52 pm

Vivienne was a bit annoyed When Liam stopped her from Kissing the Girl, but she looked at Liam and the girl her own body almost screamed to get touched and with look on Liams face he knew hos much it affected her and he didn't seem too care about her. Yet she wasn't made at Liam but at the Girl got all attention from Liam. Worse than toture she been though her hole life, but if asked her denied it. She then moved closer too Liam and obivious that she was jaloux on the Girl but she didn't she went closer to his Ear and whispered “ was it your all along putting in this trap and what did think doing with me when you're done with the girl?” she asked while she truede to stop her moaning.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyMan Feb 04, 2019 12:50 am

Liam simply kept doing what he was doing, using the girl exactly as he pleased - and with what was happening right now, the girl's lust tore through her fear from before, and she just gave into it, let him use her, she was that desperate for just some kind of release of all his building sexual tension.

He chuckled when Vivienne had moved closer, and he heard her question. "I don't have any specific plans for you, Vivienne... Unless you want me to get some... I have a feeling there's something you'd like me to do, anyway..." he said, a smirk on his lips as he raised a hand for one claw to slide down her cheek, but not cutting her skin at all, no, it was just a light prickling sensation down her cheek until the finger rested beneath her chin.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 05, 2019 10:38 pm

She looked at him and soft moan came from her as she felt his touch. She didn't care what he did with her as long as he gave her attention and not the girl her body was overflowing with lust and needed Liam to get all of this Lust hi created away. She stood up and grabed the knowing killing probaly World anoy him. But she didn't care “ you had your turn and its my turn ” she said and sunk her teeth in to the girls neck and drank her dry and turned to Liam and her cheeky smile widened a bit “ oops I killed your plaything you better punish me” she said with a challenging voice wanted him to punish her and doing it hard and not being a weakling this was a side of there came when her husband killed naive and weak her. She Walked over to him and sat down infront of him still smiling “ and don't hold back I hate it when my men is holding back” she said and looked him in his eyes.
She was notthing like Aeryn the girl he had known so long ago and i started this Lust in her so hi better finish it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 13, 2019 10:13 pm

Liam's smirk widened, once more displaying the shorter fangs he had like this, as he leant in against her, knowing very well just how horny she must be from his ability by now. He only let go of her for a short while, to watch her kill the useless girl. He laughed at her words, looking back at Vivienne again with a playful sparkle in his completely golden eyes, the true benchmark of any incubus.

"Is that so..." he growled, to her telling him not to go soft on her - so he didn't, grabbing her by the neck and slamming her against the wall before he pressed his entire body up against her, claiming her lips in a hard, bruising kiss. "Well then... I won't." he growled, easily just ripping her pants off of her body, not minding at all that he destroyed the garment, for but a second later, he'd directed his tail up underneath her panties, and the slim tip shot straight up into her, making good use of how wet she already was to calmly start fucking her like that, really just getting her a little bit prepared for the bigger surprise.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 14, 2019 12:23 am

Vivienne wasn't surprised of his strength she had guessed that just like her he was strong and grabbed her by the neck and slamed her against the wall her smile grew on her face. Past was nothing but past and she didn't care about anything than Liam, her body sceamed for his attention and She had it and she wasn't to let go on that just because they where in filthy alleyway or because Liam was Liam. When she felt his kips on she couldn't stop her self moaning stright in to his lips. She never in a thousand year that she would be so close to Liam and she didn't mind.
She had found out that rage wasn't with Liam, but with husband and even that, but had helped her see a darkside wasn't something hide but enbrace instead. She didn't her pants where before she felt the tale of Liam inside her and it made her scream for more and her body started to shiver of satisfaction and her moans told that she wanted more.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 14, 2019 5:42 pm

When their lips had parted again, he couldn't help but chuckle, rather darkly, hearing her moan, something he was - after all-pretty used to hearing from loads of people, each and every day. He never went a day without some kind of sex if he could help it, after all. He was, again, more addicted to it than other incubi - but maybe that just came with the territory of being the very first of them, too. Wouldn't surprise him. Great powers at great cost and so on.

He loved the way she screamed for more, the way her body shivered, and before long, he gave her just that - pulling out his tail, getting into position, and then thrusting inside her, hilting inside her in one go... Before he got back to thrusting, now just with 'the real deal' and not just his tail.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 19, 2019 8:32 pm

" oh yes keep going she said in a flirting voice she did't care if this was his plan or not and she has forgotten all about not wanting this. It was so nice and she loved it. She let her lips meet his neck and kissed it very greedy before she let her teeth sink in his neck,  she wanted to taste his blood.She didn't know if he would mind it or punish her for doing it.. when she was done she let her lips meet his. Her eyes was filled with pleasure and she was close to cum, but she wanted it to stop " please let me taste your dick I want in my mouth and show you that I am better than the girl" she said because she didn't wanted to cum, but she didn't wanted to tell him that she was close.

// du må undskylde at det blev så kort :/ //
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm

Liam simply chuckled at her words,loving how he could practically feel the lust rolling off of her in waves -no doubt about just how aroused he'd made her, how ready she was to blow the moment he told her to. He loved playing with other people like this, no matter the race - this was one of the things he lived off of, after all, what gave him the most energy and power in his daily life. There was a good reason he had sex at least once a day.

He didn't even mind her drinking a little bit from him - he knew, after all, that his blood would only serve to make her hornier, any incubi or succubi's blood acted like a powerful aphrodisiac. And his was no different. On the contrary - it was perhaps a bit more powerful than with other incubi. Came with the whole 'first' territory. "Oh, is that so..." he then growled, one hand grabbing her hair, not too hard, though. Not yet. "Then I will need to hear you beg a little bit better than that. I know you can. So go on. Beg for it."
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 11:39 pm

She looked at with beggin eyes she was close to orgasm and she wanted to give in so fast but she never thought that she would be beggin for it, but she didn't thought that she was going to have sex with Liam. Her moans was getting louder as she close " please please let me satify you with my mouth" she said in a beggin voice. She didn't want make him think that she liked it but she did and she could not hide it, her body had never been so full of lust and desire for Liam.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 1:29 pm

Liam could practically feel and smell all of the hard, raw lust permeating Vivienne right now, and all it did was serving to make his smirk wider, when he finally got what he wanted - her begging for his cock. And of course, hearing her finally, actually beg properly, he gave her just what she wanted, grabbing a handful of her hair while forcing himself inside her mouth. "Go on... Show he how much you wanted this." he then told her with a low, raspy voice, filled to the brim with his own lust.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 12:16 am

She smiled a bit awkward as he forced him self into her mouth, started to use tonuge and and as she kneeled down so she sat probably and could use her hands too "thank you so much, I will show you how good a girl I can be" she mumbled with his cock in her mouth. She heard his voice and it full of lust too and she didn't think that he actually wanted this, he was never one who she thought wanted to go back to someone he had used before, but she pleasantly surprised. She let mouth being a tool he could use as he liked. She deep throat him a copule times before she again used her hands and tonuge and teasingly let her tonunge play with head of his cock. She hoped that he was enjoying this just as much he did and the girl he had known was totally gone with hate against him and she must admit that she wouldn't mind doing this and killing with him again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Liam, well... He hadn't really seen this coming, not with her, at least. of course, he knew what his aura did to people, but he also knew that it didn't necessarily mean that people would want to go to him for the sex. Not that she had many other options in this alley, but she could've always started to run out of the alley to go find someone else to molest.

That she didn't, was just a pleasant surprise, and something he intended to fully utilize, as he kept right on fucking her mouth, loving the dirty talk as well, making a broad grin appear on his lips. After a while, though, he kept his hips still and simply let her please him however she deemed fit, one hand slipping down into her hair, forcing her to go juuust a bit faster with her movements. "You really love this, huh? Couldn't resist me any longer, could you..."
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 9:36 am

She akwardly smiled when he talk to her. She didn't think so it was so awful having sex with him again and she wasn't mad about it either she liked it and a part of her didn't want it to stop again. She felt his hands in her hair and she instantly knew that he wanted her to go faster and she did. She looked up at him smiled a again " I like being your little slut and I am much better than the girl " she said and kept on going in a faster speed just as wanted it
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 12:08 pm

"Indeed, you are... But she was pretty crap, too. Doesn't take much..." he teased, his smirk telling her that he actually did think she did a pretty decent job. And considering his age, that was quite the compliment, with just how many people he'd had sex with in those countless millenia. He'd lost count almost as many millenia ago... After he was cursed to be the first incubus, all of those lovers sort of just blended into one another, when you had a new lover almost every day.

But he did close his eyes and laid his head back a little, breathing calmly if a little faster than usually, really enjoying her ministrations to him. But then again, why wouldn't he, when it was this very thing that made energy surge through him? This thing that be lived off of as much as he did of souls?
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 02, 2019 9:14 pm

She smiled when he told her that she was better than the girl, it was all she wanted to know. She did love when she was better. probably because when she was with her husband he always told her what she did lack of everything. Vivienne couldn't remember that she ever heard him tell her that she did it good. It was a bit weird that she liked it, but she was very good to hide was she liked and didn't like. She looked at him with and stopped for a bit because she listen to some voices that coming there way, but after she began again. She didn't care if people the voices belong to came along and saw them if they did they will be a part of this bloody scene. her body wasn't done and disturbing her now was a death sentence. If there was a thing Vivienne didn't like was when human stuck there noses in things there wasn't their problem. She decided not to tell him about the voices if his hearing was just as good as hers, he would had heard them already. She kept on going knowing that there possible would be audience.

After a few seconds stopped and looked to the start of the alleyway two guys looked at them she turned her heard to Liam an waited to know what he wanted her to do " it looks like there are more" she said with a very sweet voice with maniac in to. It was obvious that she wanted to play with them, but it was not a play they wanted to be a part of, but she did wait to Liam saw them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 02, 2019 11:09 pm

That smile...Huh. She really liked the praise, didn't she? Maybe she just wasn't used to it... Or maybe she was the same type of greedy bastard that Liam was when it came to things like that. Who knew. Anyway, it just played in Liam's favor that she liked him complimenting her, after all, since... Well, it'd make her keep her game up, wouldn't it? Make her keep on doing her best to try to impress him and get more compliments. At least, he sort of hoped that. he loved people sucking up to him... Pun intended.

He had, indeed, heard the people approaching, but didn't want to do anything about it... Until Vivienne pointed out that they were there, at the end of the alley, and he turned his head for his entirely golden, piercing gaze to settle upon the two young men. A smirk slowly formed on his lips. "More for the taking, yes..." he muttered... And just as one of the guys looked like he was about to take off, Liam raised a hand, and the guy ran into an invisible wall of force... One of Liam's forcefields. Slowly, he brought the forcefield, and thereby the young men, closer and closer... Until they were barely even a meter from Liam and Vivienne. "So, Vivienne... What do you suggest we do with them?" of course, he had his own ideas, but he wanted to hear her out, first.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 4:03 pm

Vivienne smiled and her sharp fangs became visible she felt the slightly arousal from guys and the little bump in there pants began be a slightly bigger. She stood up and let go from Liams cock and vent over to guy nearest her. she playfully let her hand down to the bump in his pants and squeeze a little bit and she did enjoy how big his eyes got when she did it it worked, she felt it getting harder and harder as she play with it " I think they maybe want play with the big kids" she said with a very childish voice and the voice made it so more wrong when she spoke she than grabbed his pants and pulled them down and then she let fingers take his boxers down and revealed a almost stiff cock confirming her thought about them  have some kind of arousal of them and this hideous scene of blood,  limps and death people everywhere. They liked scene just as much as Liam and her. She felt it more clearly the guy she had striped down and stood without anything hide it.
The guy who tried to run away looked at his friend and than over on Liam and Vivienne " lets us go we didn't mean to disturb you please don't kill us" he said with showing how close he was to crying. Her eyes had changed color and she was a bit hungry and guy talking was gonna let do what she had in mind. She went over to him and her eyes was cold as eyes " Pathetic you're crying like a baby, but listen carefully I give you choice do as me and the guy over there is saying or you will get a slow and painful death " she said as pointed over to Liam. She wasn't gonna give choice about if did what she said that he could go, but if they as they said she promise them fast death.
The guy seemed out of it, but the nodded agreeing to what she had said and helped her getting his pants and underpants of. Maybe it was her turn to get satisfy. Her lust was still very high as she send Liam a big mischievous like she kind a knew or hope it will make him even more annoyed with her. She felt to her knees and began working on the guy, in start he didn't liked it then waved to guy over and together they took turns mouth fucking her now it was her turn to revenge on Liam for making her wait while he playing with the girl.
Vivienne did know that Liam was the strongest of all of them knew that intervene in moment he wanted to plus it Liam there had all of this and he probably wanted to finish what he started.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 2:52 pm

"It does seem like it, yes..." Liam said, a hint of a dark growl to his voice, a broad smirk on his lips, showing the fangs he had in this form, too, and the golden color of his eyes getting even more intense, if at all possible. Slowly, he walked closer - which of course, meant that the guys felt the added arousal from his aura taking it's effect, and then he looked at the guy that had tried to flee, tsk'ing at him.

"Oh, please, you're not disturbing us..." he said. "You're only making our night even better..." he then half-growled, the smirk getting more sadistic as he saw how tears were forming. Awwh, crying, now? He chuckled as he heard Vivienne's words to the guy, pretty much agreeing with her. Of course, if they got the fun they wanted from them, then yes, it'd be a fast death. If they didn't, however... Yeah, Liam could have fun with types like this for days on end, until they begged with every breath of theirs to just be killed.

To be fair, it did sort of piss off Liam how she'd just moved on to them from him... But oh well, then he'd just move on, too, right? So, he moved behind the guy that had been turned on from the start, quickly coating two of his own fingers in spit, and trailing them down to do just a rough preparation of the guy... Before grabbing his hips and thrusting into him without further ado, starting to fuck him while Vivienne sucked them off.

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Well well well - Liam
» You don't know me - Liam (XXX)
» What does a guy have to do to get a job? - Liam
» Hey! give me a job! - Liam XXX
» Who am I? Where am I? Why am I here? - Liam (privat) (XXX)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Baren, Late Night-
Gå til: