Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Vivienne

Vivienne

Humør : Human chemistry is delicate. When they die, their bodies are flooded with hormones. Terrify them and you’re drinking from a well of cortisol. Blood tainted with fear.
Antal indlæg : 128

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 3 EmptyFre Apr 05, 2019 1:17 am

Vivienne smiled when se felt little anger coming from Liam, but hey they always finish when the guys had done theirs jobs, she wasn't supriced over the guys sudden change of minds knowing how strong a force Liams power was and after awhile the guy forced her up against the wall, lifting her by grabbing her butt. even though she was stronger than him she let him do it. She then svung her legs around him so allowed him to having sex with her before she did she leaned forward very close to ear and smiled a twisted almost a psychotic smile as she told the guy that he had to be rough with for if didn't she kill very slow and painful. The guy was a bit surpiced, but still thought if did what he was told that he would come out of this alive, but doubted himself he never in his life been rough with anyone and most defiantly not while having sex and knew if didn't do it he would die not that it mattered because he had a feeling that the two of them wasn't going to him and his friend go when they're where done with them. He glared over to his getting raped of scary guy he looked at Vivienne and shake his head and again started to c ry.
Vivienne looked annoyed at him she never in her long life saw any man as weak as the guy in front of her she let her fangs grow so they where visible and eyes turned black and she hold herself back for not killing him on spot. Grabbed him by the throat and in that she forgot everything around her, the only thing on mind was blood and for every tear the guy let out of his eyes the more she her desire for bloodshed grew, but after awhile she came to sences and realize that the far different from her when she had been in this situation with her husband and she also realized that she was just as her husband. She let go turned to Liam " let them go and I swear I will stay and use my body as you want and for how long you want, it can't be any different from what I came from " she said knowing that she talked to incibus and first of his kind. She walked over the guy she left on floor and helped him up.

She had come to realize that yes she was creature living of blood and most eyes a monster if they knew, but she friends there where human and she knew that her friends never was boring and if she choose to not kill even though she creature living of blood it mean something that fight the monster there wanted to kill " it's okay i am sorry I scared you, but wasn't my self" she said and looked at the guy who almost just as pale as her " You... You ... You're a vam.. vam.. vampire I... I..I know I am going to die either of you or the guy over there but please let it be you" said and did lay his head so she could bite him. She shake her head she couldn't but the vampire would without a doubt do it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 3 EmptyFre Apr 05, 2019 5:21 pm

Liam had only cast quick glances over at Vivienne and the other guy, quite busy with ravaging the one he had in his grasp, one arm wrapped around his chest, keeping him in place, the other on the guy's hip, claws digging in deep enough to draw a little blood, his long, split tongue licking up the side of the human's neck while he kept right on fucking him.

Even when Vivienne began talking to him again, he only slowed down a little bit, but still kept right on fucking the human, adrenaline coursing through his own body as getting what his body craved almost constantly... Really, it was impossible for him to ever get too much sex, as much of a slave to it as his body, and partly mind, was to it, to the desires constantly coursing through him.

Which was probably also all too clear in the look in his eyes, as he heard what she asked for. Really? He was supposed to just let them go? After he'd already started playing? That.... No, that wasn't going to happen. He never let anybody go after he started playing with them. It was like giving a cat a toy and expecting to get it back without getting claws and teeth in you.

"And... Why, exactly, do you think that's enough for me to let go of a perfectly delicious meal?" he calmly asked her, his gaze back on the guy he was fucking, leaning in to take a good, deep breath full of the scent of him. "His soul smells way too good to just leave it be..." but he was still rather impressed that the other guy was freaking over seeing Vivienne's fangs, when he himself was out and about in all his demonic glory... Well, priorities, he guessed.
Vivienne

Vivienne

Humør : Human chemistry is delicate. When they die, their bodies are flooded with hormones. Terrify them and you’re drinking from a well of cortisol. Blood tainted with fear.

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 3 EmptyMan Maj 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Vivienne knew he never would let the guy go she did understand and turned to the other guy as he tried to get past her to stop Liam, she grab the arm of they so hard that the rippen sound of bone breaking stop the boy in what he was doing " don't he is too strong and either way you both are going to die tonight just accept it, it's pointless fighting" she said as she felt the boys anger towards Liam. of course he tried to move forward, but when he couldn't he turned his wrath against Vivienne tried angrily push her away, even though he knew he couldn't. Vivienne got angry and the monster came as she felt his hand against her chest her eyes changed and her teeth got bit more like her fangs from before she stared at him and grab him by the throat. she was angry with him, he didn't take her warning seriously and it clear to her that he blamed her for not doing anything about stopping Liam. A angry hiss came though her lips " don't blame me boy I can't stop him and either can you, you have a choice and it's not getting to be easy, but if you take it. I promise you that you will die a slow and painful death" she and pushed him hard against the wall and clearly that the air in his body disappeared as he hit wall. She then let him fell down in sitting position and looked at him " just get over with it, sorry that let that guy get to me i am am back now promise I won't be weak again" she said while she turned against Liam.Her eyes was still black and bloodlust and killing lust back and it clear se it in her eyes that se was back.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 3 EmptyTors Maj 30, 2019 2:16 pm

The sound of the bone snapping wasn't something that fazed Liam at all, no, of course not - he'd heard much worse, in reality it just made him smile a bit more, knowing that even the guy he wasn't busy with, were in pain... When he was in this mood, he just got happier the more pain and misery surrounded him, probably the strong demon genes calling out there, loving the chaos and suffering... But he didn't dwell too much on him, not when he was busy with the guy in front of him, getting hungry just from the scent of him, such a tempting soul hiding beneath that dull facade...

While Vivienne was busy with the other kid and pushing him into the wall, Liam got himself some dinner over here... Literally. He wasn't going to rape the boy right her ein the middle of an alley, he was too classy for that... So good thing a kiss sufficed enough to take him soul. he did turn his head to look at Vivienne with a raised eyebrow when she apologized, though.

"Why do you think I would mind something like that? Just finish him off already, it's getting boring listening to him fight like that," he said, shrugging, before returning to the guy he held, a charming smile upon his lips... before he leant in to kiss him, one hand at the boy's neck keeping their lips connected as he quite simply, slowly began to eat the poor boy's soul. Judging by the sounds, it hurt quite a lot with how slowly he was eating it, but soon enough, the boy just hang there, limply, as he broke the kiss, and dropped him to the ground... Quite obviously dead.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jun 04, 2019 12:13 pm

Vivienne looked at the guy with a dreadful smile as she grabbed him as Liam told her to finish him off, her teeth sank into the flesh of the guy who while she drank from him saw his friend die and started to scream both in pain and sorrow of seeing his friend die in front of him. She than forced him to look at her " I warned you not to blame me and stop fighting him and yet you blame me for not doing anything, I can feel you anger towards me and Liam and the pain, but life do not turn out as you want to she said in ominous voice and grabbed him by his throat and forced him up in a standing position you humans think you can live in you're little bubble of happiness that nothing can't hurt you or the life you want to life damn I have been there to, but as Light as day there always will be a darkness to kill the light. I definitely lost faith in the good of people and light will always turn to darkness" she said and than she snapped the guys neck and let go of the death body who fell to ground with hollow sound. She than turned so look at death body and stood with back turned to Liam. She had to realize that feelings was a hindrance for her and only true thing to was the dark in her. Her husband had forced to happen. She wasn't sad over the death and maybe she wasn't doomed by her darkness, but yet there little spur of light in her too, she then turned to Liam her eyes was still black, but it wasn't she was hungry, but the blood from scene made eyes black, she found it very sexy in way standing in scene of death bodies.
Vivienne went closer Liam her body was still full of lust and she knew that there wasn't any point in hiding it for just she could feel feelings in people she knew Liam could feel the lust she felt " what now shall se if we can find more mayhem or is there anything else you want to do now when they're gone? she asked him. If he wanted to she wasn't done for tonight.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 3 EmptyOns Jun 05, 2019 10:52 pm

Liam didn't really listen to anything Vivienne told the other guy, no, he was way too preoccupied with getting this meal right in front of him, savoring the feeling and the sort of taste a soul had... Human souls were a bit blander than others, say for example the angels he'd had the pleasure of eating earlier on in his life, but nonetheless, it was still food, and it was delicious.

It didn't take too long at all, before the deed was done, and the guy lay dead before him, body now devoid of the soul he had just feasted upon, feeling his strength returning to it's greatest again, in general just feeling pretty energized from the entire ordeal.

He heard the last part of her speech, though - and smiled to himself. Yes, she'd been almost as innocent as these guys, earlier on... Liam on the other hand, had never, ever been innocent. He'd been born a blood demon, feeding on people's blood... Before everything with the witch coven turning him into an incubus, and from then on, he'd been living off of souls instead... But he had always, always been a predator, through and through, and quite the manipulator. And he'd never, ever felt bad for any of it, unless it blew back on himself, but then it was himself and not others he'd felt sorry for. Empathy had simply never existed within him.

"We could do that, yes... Or we could go... Somewhere more private. For some proper adult fun..." he said, with a slight smirk on his lips as he turned around, and walked over close to her again, the tip of his tail lazily tracing up the side of her leg.
Vivienne

Vivienne

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 12, 2019 5:33 pm

Vivienne smiled as she finally got the chance to have him for herself, her body was still burning with lust and she didn't want to share him anymore. She never in a livetime thougth she would be doing this kind of things and yet she was happy that it all happened somehow she was rollercoaster of thought and pretending to be someone she wasn't sure she was, she began to walk back it bit and she was in a hurry to get home. No she wasn't a shy butterfly she was was. She beginning to realize that no matter what she was doing, she will always be a killer so why no not be cold hearted killer she was.
After some time spend walking in fast walk came to her home and antique shop Never Mist, she was one naming the shop and she liked the name she opened the door and let him in the shop was full of her paintings and things people donated from death ones houses or if people where to old and wasn't able to live by self anymore and needed to go to a nursing home. She looked up as one of her employees came with her dog under her arm, she didn't say anything explain why she didn't have any pants on, she forgotten and they probably broken anyway. She than took  Claire to side " can you take Cooco for the night  as you can see I have a guest and will not be able to take care of her to night?" she asked with motherly voice as she place strain of hair behind her ear.
Many of of her employees love the love when they could care of it, many of people who worked here was kids there needed some ekstra money while studying and Claire was one of them about 16 redhead with freckles and very deep blue eyes.
and pushed her out the door before Liam could get any idea of som involving Claire, also because Claire meant something for her, but if ask about she wouldn't admit it. After she looked at Liam smiled "[b] welcome to my cave of wonders  she than walk to a door there led up to her apartment, finally alone she walked past a one to get to the bedroom door, she opened the door, her bedroom had black walls and black curtains the bed was queen size bed  black and red sheets. she pushed over to while she kissed his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam   I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam - Page 3 EmptyTors Sep 12, 2019 6:58 pm

He stood there for a bit, awaiting her answer, the smirk still very visible on his lips, his completely golden eyes fixed on her. Soon enough, though, he had her answer, as she began walking, and he followed, not even once entertaining the thought of turning back into his human form. It was late, and whoever walked around this town at this time of night, knew damn well that they could run into all sorts of dark creatures. It wasn't exactly a secret in Gaia that supernaturals lived all over the place here, after all.

So, he just walked on, head held high, tail swaying sensually behind him as they walked to their destination, which proved to be a shop she apparently owned? No matter, he just followed her inside, ducking a little to not have the top of his horns catching on the door frame, seeing as he grew a bit taller when he was in his demon shape, and the horns, although curved to fit the curvature of his head, still added a bit to that height, as well.

Perhaps it was a good decision on Vivienne's part to have Claire get out of the store so soon - at least if the lingering look Liam gave the girl was anything to go by. He might just have wanted her to join in on the fun if she'd been sticking around.

When Vivienne moved again, he once more followed, mainly out of curiosity - and the lust that still hadn't been satisfied in him. It almost never was. Curse of being the first incubus to ever live, he guessed. As she pushe dhim around over to the bed, she got a grin out of him, once more showing off the fangs he got in his form, before he was returning the kiss and roughly pulling her down with him, closer, so she could feel the erection that was once more present, as he ground it up against her thigh.

I didn't think I will meet you again after alle those yearsXXX- Liam
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» Midnights strolls are the best - Åbent for alle
» Well well well - Liam
» You don't know me - Liam (XXX)
» What does a guy have to do to get a job? - Liam
» Hey! give me a job! - Liam XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum