Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Can’t fight the moonlight

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Jimmy

Jimmy

Humør : If there is a will, there is always a way, my friend.
Antal indlæg : 83

Can’t fight the moonlight Empty
IndlægEmne: Can’t fight the moonlight   Can’t fight the moonlight EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 7:35 am

Location | The lonely angels pub
Date | The 8th of August
Time | later evening
Attire | casual
Topic for | @Sariel

Monday evening, should he be out here? No, not really. Each drink was more dangerous than the following, but he needed something to fill up his empty heart. Jimmy had at times thought about using all his magic to turn back time, but he also knew even if he could: he shouldn’t. He had of course tried to rewind time when it had happened, but it was a fixed point. Nothing he did mattered when it came down to it. He was a soul meant to wonder this world on his own. So, one or two drinks - who knew how far he would go. Then something stopped him, making him put down his drink and turn his head to the door. It was impossible - yet he knew nothing was impossible. So he kept his gaze towards the door knowing that the next person stepping through could be his mate.

The door opened. A tall bigger bold man stepped through. Making Jimmy widened his eyes, almost frightening- one could perhaps even see him starting to sweat a little and plan his escape. The next person stepping in however, made him breathe out again. His heart just slipping into a right rhythm seeing her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can’t fight the moonlight   Can’t fight the moonlight EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 9:31 am

It had been relatively easy to track him down, especially now that the fog was lifted from her mind. But when she had gotten to the Pub, she had been standing outside, contemplating whether she should go in or not, if she could really face another mate—what if this just ended up with being another one that would let her down? What if he wasn’t a mage and wouldn’t understand? What if he rejected her? So many thoughts were spinning through her mind, and it wasn’t until a guy approached the door asking her if she was going in or not that she finally stepped aside, let out a big sigh that she could feel all the way to her stomach, and then she followed right behind. When the broad shoulders moved away, he sat there, already looking at her. A soft smile formed over her lips as she walked toward the bar, and sat down beside him; “what would you have?” the bartender asked before she could say anything herself “just a coke, please”, she ordered, turning and looked at Jimmy “Hi” she whispered, feeling the awkwardness starting to form in her heart. She had so many questions, but for now she managed to keep them at bay, not wanting to overwhelm him right away.

Sidst rettet af Sariel Tirs Aug 02, 2022 10:09 am, rettet 1 gang
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can’t fight the moonlight   Can’t fight the moonlight EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 9:45 am

She looked at him, and it was like the whole world around him stopped spinning for a while, almost breathlessly he tried to move his eyes away from her. Finally able to, he looked at his half empty drink, then he could feel the energy coming closer as she sat down next to him at the bar. Jimmy took a deeper breath in as she ordered a coke, and then turned his front towards her just as she greeted him, "hi," he replied with a softer tone as his entire expression seemed to melt into a more tender manner. "Jimmy," he reached his hand out for her to take, he had met a couple of his mates over his long life, never bonded with them - he had also lost them before getting the chance. But, he was curious, always so curious to who the person who was his possible soulmate was. Jimmy had a feeling she knew his name, it was just a gut feeling really, coming from the way she had approached him. Which made this whole thing a lot more interesting. He had never encountered one of his mates being another mage - if she didn't have his name spelled along her collarbone it would be messy.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can’t fight the moonlight   Can’t fight the moonlight EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 10:16 am

Her lips curled into a smirk as she leaned over and took his hand. “I had an inkling”, she whispered; “Sariel”, she introduced herself, knowing he also knew her name. Then, with a soft breath, she leaned back and placed her elbow against the counter, tilting her head against her hand; the smile never really disappeared as her dark brown eyes took him in. He was somehow different than she had expected, maybe because she had already thought that there might be a man sitting that turned out to be the spitting image of Jamie, even if she had seen him in her visions as she had tried to find him. But it still didn’t do him justice; besides, it was hard to get visions about people you hadn’t met before; it always made them look blurry and like they weren’t even human.
She looked up and thanked the bartender as he placed a large coke in front of her “oh, and could I get some peanuts as well?” she asked; the man nodded and put a bowl in front of her “have you thought about how weird it is that they always have bowls with peanuts ready? A friend told to be, that it was a way to make people order more drinks because they made you thirsty” she hummed putting a few into her mouth chewing them thoughtfully before looking back at Jimmy.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can’t fight the moonlight   Can’t fight the moonlight EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 10:38 am

His smile pulled a bit further up on the corner of his lips, "I had an inkling too," he quoted her with a light chuckle. Jimmy allowed himself for a moment to just sit and taker in, every little detail of her facial features. A beautiful mix of the magical and angelic, he then moved his eyes to the bartender as he served her the coke - then she asked for peanuts, making him press his brows a little bit together, not that he commented at first. Not till she started talking about why they always had peanuts in bowls ready. "Yeah I think so, I as mean as cat's piss its a good theory, everyone wants something salty when they are drinking. Some assumes it makes the drink tastes better, as long as I get some potato chips I will be fine," he mussed a little bit nursing his drink. "Not that peanuts isn't a grouse snack choice," Jimmy corrected himself not wanting her to feel too wrong in her choice. "But yeah with all the salt, people would get thirsty. What a way to make them take all my moolah," he shook his head a little joking, finding himself more fun than he perhaps was at all.
Sariel

Sariel

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can’t fight the moonlight   Can’t fight the moonlight EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 11:03 am

At first, she just sat there and stared at him. How could she not? Especially when an accent suddenly started to show itself. She then let out a soft chuckle, turned her gaze to the peanuts, and picked up a few before throwing them into her mouth; she waited till he was done talking, using the time to chew so she wouldn’t speak with her mouthful.
So, crips with salt, and you’re from Australia, you already turned out to be a far more interesting person than by first glance,” she said with a smirk, pushing her arm away from the tabletop and then took her glass with coke and started drinking from it. It worked; she was already getting thirstier the more she ate the peanuts.
I like everything with salt, to be honest, peanuts, crips, chips—the type that will put more salt on everything,” she told him, turning in her seat, so she was facing him. “So”, she prolonged the word by putting weight on the o while it left her lips. She had no idea where to go from here, but at least she had showed up—she could, after all, just have avoided him or not walked inside. Now she was putting the rest in his hands.
Jimmy

Jimmy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can’t fight the moonlight   Can’t fight the moonlight EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 1:53 pm

Jimmy let a laugh out once again, "oh yeah, wait till you hear my favorite color is green. Then its like we have known each other forever." He then listened to her flair for salt, wanting to put more on it on anything. "I used to be like that too, then my coworker said I already was salty enough and should think about cutting it, just a bit. But I told him you only have one life, one has to live it to the fullest, otherwise its a waste," he took another sip of his drink and took a slightly deeper breath in. Well, him and Lawrence did have some interesting conversations time to time. So, he lifted his brows a little bit and licked his lips as he narrowed his eyes, still studying her face. "So," he chuckled lightly, "here we are - want to ditch this place and go for a walk?" Jimmy suggested, the music at the pub wasn't really his thing, and he didn't like people more than he had to, and it looked like younglings thought they needed to get in here and celebrate the last week of freedom before school would start again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Can’t fight the moonlight   Can’t fight the moonlight Empty

Can’t fight the moonlight
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
»  “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it
» Do you want to fight? Well, let's take a fight - Eugene
» Dancing in the moonlight
» Skinny dipping in the moonlight
» Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Northwich :: The Lone Bridges :: The Lonely Angels Pub-
Gå til: