Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

“At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 50

“At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it Empty
IndlægEmne: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptySøn Maj 02, 2021 2:24 pm

Place Ruins in the endless forest
Environments: animals and a strange heat, there are also ruins
Time: 2021 5 0f may
Weather: the sun is high up, but it’s still cold.
Outfit https://www.pinterest.dk/pin/347410558735285616/
@Ember

Odin had been here the last decade, there had not happened that much in this wood over the cause of time, there had been place ammunition there later, had been take care of he had also noticed that in augest was it the best time for him to blend in since, there had been a festival for his grandfather, near sherwood or the idea of a Robin hood. It was may, and everything seemed chilled he had been trying yet again, to use the bow, but he was so bad at aiming. It had been hard for him to take up the mantle but slowly trough the years, his archery in general had been lost slowly.

He had been fighting with a sword though, for the most time. As he walked trough the forest a weird feeling started to appear it was getting hotter. It was like even though it was cold, it felt like he had a heat from fire or a campfire, but it was so much bigger. This he could feel going trough the forest he then grabbed his sword and dagger before he moved down towards the heat. For each step he took the unknown heat and followed in the as it became bigger, he looked down seeing the earth being burned, as he then moved closer, he could see it on the tress, and even the bushes. He then stopped up, before he took a deep breath, this was new, he took himself to the heart it was always, something that the military had gotten all the black powder and guns out after world war 2.

He then took his bow up before he fired and arrow right past the woman there stood down there, so it hit the tree. It was kind of what he had hoped for, “what are you doing in forest, and what are you doing to the forest.” He asked calm as he slowly moved down towards her still ready with the bow, if she was better, she would be able to shoot and arrow out and hammered him in that way to a tree if not, he would maybe lay down his arm depending on the answer. Odin could feel the heat being so strong close to her, that he did not know what really to do, else so maybe this would make sense, his outfit did not help since he was not used to the heat and his cloths was big. An it was clear the heat with it, made him feel burning hot as it was shown, as the sweat dripped down from his face.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ember

Ember

Antal indlæg : 15

“At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 7:49 pm

Outfit As reference, but only pants and shirt. No boots, belts, gloves or bags

An ashy trail followed Ember as she flied above the treetops. She had been out flying for a couple of hours and was now on her way back to the place she had camped in for a long time. Years maybe. She dived down in between the trees, aiming for her camp, but her focus had been elsewhere, which resulted in her colliding with a thick branch which pulled off a handful of her orange feathers resulting in her turning into her human form. In pain from the collision the branch was incinerated, making her fall, naked, the last few meters before she landed on the ground, causing a ray of extreme heat to flow from her. She groaned and slowly sat up. The trees around her had been burnt from the heat. Luckily, she hadn’t started a forest fire again. Slightly out for breath, she got to her feet and started walking barefoot to her tent. On her way she realized that even her tent had taken damage from the heat. Someone was approaching. She sighed before she put on some pants and squatted down to find a loose shirt. She let her muscular arms find their way into the sleeves before she dugged her head into the hole for the head. As she straightened back up, she could hear a bow tension. This person was trying to shoot her while she was getting dressed? What a gentleman… It seemed to be a male werewolf standing approximately fifteen meters away on top of a small hill. The shirt fell down and she moved slightly backwards as she heard him loosen the string on the bow, firing. She could smell her bow standing right next to her, leaning on a burn tree. The arrow hit the tree; apparently only to get her attention. She didn’t react but adjusted on her shirt tying it, so it sat close to her lean torso. As he got down from the hill, she quickly took up her bow and arrow and aimed towards him. She didn’t hesitate with letting the arrow loose, aiming for his leg. She never really missed. If he couldn’t use his leg, he probably couldn’t approach her with any melee weapons or close combat fighting. She knew her weaknesses and didn’t want to take any chances. She had already done more than enough damage to the forest and her own tent. If she for some reason would miss, she would take the unbalances arrow from the tree and reaim, this time towards his shoulder. If she actually hit the first time, she’d lower her weapon. “I am camping,” she said with a rough and tired voice. She was not having this kind of bullshit trespassing. “What are you doing here, wolf?” she asked with an unsatisfied look in her eyes.
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 9:10 pm

When he saw the beautiful red-haired woman getting over to find something else, or that was what he thought. So as he waited on her as, he slowly play with the idea of putting the arrow and bow down. As he where about to put it down he saw her pull a bow out, and before he could act he heard the sound of the string he quickly. He then decide to moved out of the way, quickly before he looked back at her, more confused than ever, but the arrow had still hit him, he gave out a scream of pain from the silver, where as he moved closer towards her after, having taken the arrow out another shoot then hit him, his own arrow. He kept himself from going full rage before he talked to her or it was closer to yelling.

“Are you trying to kill me here I did not aim at you, so stop it.” He added the woman clearly had not listen to him. So here he was on his knee with a pain from the silver, the normal arrow he had, did not hurt him lucky enough but the silver had a big sting to it. When she asked him what he was doing here, he sigh.

“I just followed all the parts of the forest there was burned and it lead me here, and since you where here kind of wanted to ask questions about what, you were doing where, I had been lead to, sorry for the arrow cant be too careful, but why did you shoot me with a silver since, you knew my race.” He said as he gave few sounds, telling how much pain he was in.
Ember

Ember

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 10:07 pm

She had hit him, and the second arrow too. She took another of her own arrows, readied it, but lowered her arrow. He was on his knees, just as planned. She looked unamused at him as he told her that he hadn’t been aiming at her. “Lies,” she snapped back at him. She didn’t know him, and it would forever be unclear to her if he had tried or not. Maybe he just had a really bad aim? Not everyone was like her.

He continued to tell her what had happened in his point of view. He wanted to ask questions and fired an arrow because he couldn’t be too careful. Well, if he couldn’t be too careful, he had aimed after her. Who would want to warn a possible enemy? Not Ember, clearly.

“I couldn’t be too careful,” she sneered, using his own words against him. To be fair, it was just because silver arrows was the thing closest to her bow. “Why did you alert me with an arrow?” she asked, still looking unsatisfied at him. She didn’t move an inch, unless he would be trying to get to his feet, then she would aim at him again. Until she knew that he wasn’t going to try and harm her, or anything alike it, she wasn’t going to let her guards down.
Odin

Odin

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 12:35 am

When she told lies he was in shock, did she just call him a liar. He had kind of shot at the tree on purpose right, and now he was called a liar. When she then listens to him, he took the arrow from his shoulder out, the pain from the silver was still a sting he could feel but he had to take his time and try and deal with it at least until the wound had started to heal again. His eyes then meet hers as she sneered at him and used his own words against him.

“Would you pls shut up and listen I alerted you with and arrow to make a point, I did not want to kill you and then you were not what I expected.” He then got himself up, as he looked at her trying to figure out, what kind of woman he was dealing with, most woman he had dealt with and been rich people who could, lose cash without anyone asking questions. He then meet her eyes with his own, before he took a deep breath.

“Pls for the love of god, don’t shot I am going to put my weapons down okay, you can even tie me up if you got some rope, I don’t, want to make any problems.” He said as he then lay his weapons down, and moved slowly towards her halting, hoping she would not shoot him, when they where around 5 meters he would stop up, having his hand up over his head. He was trying to be peacefull and at the same time, be honest he did not want any problems.
Ember

Ember

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyOns Maj 05, 2021 12:23 am

He ordered her to shut up and listen. It wasn’t like she wasn’t listening or that she was saying much in general. She scoffed when he tried to explain that he did not try to kill her. “Well, I know my aim, and I didn’t shoot to kill. I shot to alert you about who you’re up against,” she sneered. If Ember wanted the werewolf dead, she would’ve aimed for his heart, or continued firing with her silver arrows. She had a couple arrows, just waiting to get used.

As he started to stand up, she stretched the string letting his other shoulder be of aim. She didn’t shoot yet. She narrowed her eyes, as he told her not to shoot and that he was going to unarm himself. Her golden eyes followed him as he put down his weapon and started to approach her. She didn’t lower her weapon just yet. He was still of aim. He stopped five meters from her and raised his hand above his head. “You shouldn’t be shooting arrows like that,” she almost growled, “Arrows are to pierce creatures skin, not get stuck in a tree,” she said and slowly lowered her bow, looking straight at him. What he might’ve not noticed was how the string was still pulled and that she was aiming towards his feet. If he took another step forward, she’d fire towards his feet, without a warning.
Odin

Odin

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyOns Maj 05, 2021 3:22 pm

Odin looked at her as she was biting back, not that he minded. But when she said she did not shoot to kill either he felt how stupid this was, and how much she was trying to make a point. When she lowered her bow, he saw it as and invitation to move closer. He had not paid attention to her bow clearly still aiming at him and his feet. As soon as he moved closer, he felt another arrow pierce his skin. “ARE YOU KIDDING ME, you shot me again what the hell.

He said as he stopped and took the silver arrow out, “would you pls put down your bloody bow, before someone gets hurt.” He said, as he sat down since even after he had torn it out it was bad. As the pain was clear in his face he destroy some of his clothes clearly using it as bandage on the places he had been hit, before doing anything else, he had lost a lot of blood so he decide to just sit down, and be there.

His eyes then meet the red-haired woman, before he responds to the comment on, what you used arrows on. “Well, if you are a hunter yes, but it can be used as more than a tool to hurt people. “

He sneered at her, then again that was, what he had used his as before in time not that he was good, and that was a bit funny coming from a family there where great with long bows.

"So can we pls talk as civilice people for once pls." He asked looking at the red-haired woman.
Ember

Ember

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 1:44 pm

Ember let go of the string, so the arrow pierced into his foot. He screamed at her, and while he did that, she loaded another silver arrow, aiming at his knee. How could she trust someone who had tried to shoot her? She chuckled slightly over his words. He truly thought that just because she lowered her weapon, she was going to trust him. He took out the arrow and asked her to put down her bow. She frowned at him, not wanting to trust him. He sat down and started to bandage his wounds. “Why should I trust you?” she questioned with a harsh tone.
As he said arrows could be used for more than just to hurt people, she narrowed her brows. Arrows were meant to pierce skin, whether if it was people or animals. It was meant for hunting. “What would you use a bow and arrow for then?” she questioned. She didn’t want to reply to the question about talking like civils, because they were civils, right? She was just making sure she would survive yet another day.
Odin

Odin

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 5:43 pm

As Ember asked him what else you could use a bow to, he took a deep breath she had a point he had only used it to rob people and kill but only people who deserved it. He then looked up at her, “as a threat I guess you got a point okay, would you pls put the bow down now, I don’t want any problems, do you know what year it is though.”

He asked, looking into the thunderbird’s golden and fiery eyes . He then took a deep breath as he backed a little away clearly not wanting another arrow in his leg to be honest.  “Let’s try Again I am Odin Locksley, and who may you be.”

He asked as his eyes investigated her golden eyes clearly expecting another arrow. hopefully, there would, not come another arrow but he was not convinced since she had shoot him three times now and she would probably shoot him another time, if he gave her a reason.
Ember

Ember

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 2:26 pm

The werewolf seemed to start to understand what you actually used a bow and arrow for. So she lowered her bow even further and raised a single eyebrow as he asked what year it was. She, herself had trouble remembering the years but after a short thinking break, she replied “The year is twenty-twenty-one,” she said with a slightly heavy breath. How did he not know the year? These awful mortals usually celebrated the beginning of a new year. “Are you not mortal, werewolf?” she wondered.

He backed away, which she liked. He kept out of her personal space, just like he should unless he was invited to do otherwise. As a stranger, he should be wise enough to know to keep his space. Only children and family shouldn’t think that much of personal space, and it would be a shame to say that Ember had experienced much of that kind of ‘violation’ of her personal space. Her family wasn’t really here anymore. Finally, he started to present himself, and she put away both arrow and bow. “Mabel,” she said, her eyes shortly glancing away, as if she could see something out of the corner of her eyes. “Ember Mabel,” she presented herself. Even though she replied to his questions, right now she hadn’t the spark of curiosity to get to know him and start to ask random questions.
Odin

Odin

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 10:46 pm

As she asked him if he not was mortal, he did not know how to answer it at first, he was a werewolf had been a human, but how did you tell a woman like this that you where not mortal, it was still a thing he was trying to work out, because he was mortal right or mortal ish.

As she asked the question he did not know what to say at first, but he knew he probably should last time he had been here world war 2 had been going around, “well I am mortal but at the same time not, its kind of complicated Ember, lets just say that if I die, well I get back, because of a blessing or curse depends on how you look at it. “He then looked at her waiting for her to ask more into it, or if she wanted proof of what ever it was.

“So, I am not your normal kind of mortal lets leave it at that, since you probably don’t want to hear the specific parts but lets say last time I was here has been over a decade ago.” He then sent her a calm smile, trying to figure out what, she wanted to do next.

“so what is so special about you, Shapeshifter werewolf or, what kind of race are you, never seen one like you before, so you seem special.”
He said as he sent her a little nervous smile, trying to light up the tension between them.
Ember

Ember

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptyLør Okt 02, 2021 12:00 am

Ember frowned while looking at Odin as he explained whether or not if he was mortal or not. He could die, but he would be coming back. Almost like a phoenix, right? The firebird. She thought made her sigh, even though it wasn’t about his explanation. She then raised a brow as she felt that he wasn’t really done explaining what was going on. She blinked slowly as he tried to explain how long time it had been since he had been here. She didn’t care about that. She just cared about whether or not he was mortal or not. It came with restrictions to be mortal. Her face was almost looking tired at him as he explained.

She took a deeper breath in before she sighed as he asked about her. Shapeshifter. Werewolf. Interesting species. She scratched her forehead thoughtfully. No one really knew what she was unless they had heard about her and her abilities. They always wanted to use her.
“I’m just special, nothing else. Think of me as a walking sun who somehow loves war and chaos,” she explained as short as possible.
Odin

Odin

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptySøn Okt 24, 2021 6:36 pm

As she said she was just special, and that he should think of her as a walking sun, who somehow loved fire and Chaos. The name Ember said something about it maybe, “that does not really explain your race you are being special, and loving Chaos and war. “

He added a bit more confused; hell Odin was more confused than ever, now not even to mention it being in a new time he had no idea, about how to deal with. “ I am sorry about the shot.” He added handing his hand out like a gesture, to present himself towards her.  “Can you maybe forgive me or is that ship sailed.” He asked as he looked at the beautiful redhead in front of him.

//short answer did not know what to say <3//
Ember

Ember

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it EmptySøn Feb 13, 2022 9:10 am

Ember furrowed her brows as he said that it didn’t explain her race. The thing was, she didn’t know how else she as going to explain it. She wasn’t really a thunderbird anymore. Her thunderbird abilities had changed when she had received a part of her mothers soul. She couldn’t just say that she was a thunderbird with a bit of wyvern soul in her, because that explained nothing. She didn’t like to compare herself to thunderbirds, and she didn’t compare herself to the wyvern her mother was. His ignorance and lack of understanding added fuel to her temper. “There's really no other way I can describe it. I'm just... A walking sun with wings,” she said, not really knowing what to say to him.

He apologized for firing at her, which made her eyes narrow a bit. She narrowed her eyes a little. Why was he apologizing again? She looked towards the hand that he gestured towards her. Did he really believe that she was so civilized that she wanted to shake hands? “You're forgiven, but I won't forget,” she replied to him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it    “At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it Empty

“At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Do you want to fight? Well, let's take a fight - Eugene
» What a difference a day makes
» Practice makes Perfect or so they say
» Piano makes freindships? /Ninotchka
» those things makes for perfect Practice

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Vest :: Ruinerne-
Gå til: