Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Dancing in the moonlight

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

Dancing in the moonlight  Empty
IndlægEmne: Dancing in the moonlight    Dancing in the moonlight  EmptyTors Maj 06, 2021 7:24 pm

DATE: 30-04-2021
TIME 23.30
ATTIRE: Link
DEDICATED TO: @Mono xx
After a somewhat long day of work and extra hours, Jack had granted her some time off from the bar. She could go back to the forest. Back to Rafael, and even if she just wanted to go home and snuggled up in bed with the alpha - she had found herself an invitation to this club and asked Mono to join her. If she remembered correctly she had also texted him that she was out with a friend. It was a while since they had met at Cecilia's place, where both of them had shocked their best friends - the look on their faces had been priceless. Victoria wasn't even over it yet, so what better way to catch up than over a few drinks and some good music? Victoria sat down in her seat and handed Mono his drink of choice. Victoria was fine with a glass of whisky in her hand, and lifted her hand up for a toast. "Cheers mate," she waited for him to mirror her action so she could take a smaller mouthful of the whisky. "So, tell me everything - what have you been up to?" Victoria asked excited, she had heard a little bit at the gathering with Cecilia but not as much as she wanted. It was hard having deep conversations when there was like three other people in the room - not that she had minded that, but it was nice reconnecting.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in the moonlight    Dancing in the moonlight  EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Outfit

Maybe this was just what he needed. What they both needed. They haven´t been talking to each other for sooooo long. Now he had the opportunity to catch up with her again. It made his head all tingly. A feeling he hadn´t been feeling for years.
Mirroring her cheers gesture, making their glass cling together, made him smile even brighter than he already do.
“Oh, Uhm, The same… hunting vampires, trying to solve a curse… or whatever you say… meeting new people… nothing interesting to be honest… how about you?”
He wish he had some more to tell her. But the truth was… he really didn´t. “I know… disappointing I have nothing more to tell.”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in the moonlight    Dancing in the moonlight  EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 4:18 pm

"You are still the only person I know who will claim hunting vampires isn't something interesting," she chuckled a bit before she took a sip of her drink. Victoria wasn't fond of vampires, far from they were nothing but trouble and had never done anything for her that had proved her wrong. It didn't mean she was taking it out on the people at the academy that happened to be vampires, she could only hope she could help them grow as people. "And trying to solve a curse?  Now if you had been telling me that you had been sitting on your ass the past nine years and watched golf, then I would have agreed on the whole 'nothing interesting' part," Victoria took a slightly deeper breath in and shook her head lightly. "Hey, I'm interested in everything you have to say, even if you have been watching golf or if its just a new variation of how things were." She assured him. It didn't matter if his life hadn't been fireworks and travelling the world. "I'm happy to see you and Cecilia still are friends as well, I can't believe that it would take her and Luke for us to meet again."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in the moonlight    Dancing in the moonlight  EmptyLør Maj 15, 2021 4:06 pm

He should have known that Vic would not find his life boring at all. Far from. She even forgot answering his question of how she was doing. For now, she was more focused on him. Classic Vic.
Just by sitting here with her again, talking, and relaxing, was something he didn´t know he had been needing for so long. “That is classic you, always more interested in others needs and stories, than your own.”
Her comment about Luke and Ce, made him nod in agreement, taking a sip of his drink. “I can´t believe that either… It is too much of a coincidence… and in some points… I don´t think it is.”
The second he heard how cheesy that had sounded, he laughed at himself, shaking his head softly. “Okay, that sounded waaaaaaay to odd. But you know what I mean… so now tell me… how have you been?”
He softly dunked his shoulder into hers.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in the moonlight    Dancing in the moonlight  EmptyLør Maj 15, 2021 4:33 pm

She laughed a little, yes indeed, she had not always been good when it came to talking about herself. Mostly because she was afraid people just found it annoying, so whenever she could she pushed the question aside. Then there was people like Rafael and Lucas, and Mono who wouldn't let her skip her turn. Speaking about Luke and Cecilia was something that made her happy, Lucas' happiness meant everything to her, and she was so thrilled he had found his way back to his first love. "Some would call it fate, depending what kind of spiritual aspect you think about," she chuckled by the thought. As thought, he didn't let her skip the question about how she had been. It was a complicated matter, a mix of bad along with the good. "I know what you mean," she smiled at him and breathed out. "I've been better, but I'm also not feeling awful. I ran into my father a few weeks ago, and not in the best way possible, not that there is a handbook on how to deal with the parental figure that left you behind," she sighed a bit. Victoria had met Mono just few years after her father had left her, no contact, no goodbye just one day, he was out of her life. It didn't help much that her mother was killed years later. She remembered Mono being there for her in that time. But meeting her father again this time had been awful, so much miscommunication and how different they were. "But, I'm okay. Still a part of the serpents, now Jack is the leader, which is odd but things are in good hands," Victoria's smile grew warmer by the thought. "I work at the bar now, you should come by for a drink sometime," she added and ran her hand over her hair.

"But I've mostly been hanging around with Luke since he knocked on my trailer door. He is like my brother - can't go without him," she took a sip of her drink. Victoria didn't have many strong friendships in her younger life. The one she had with Mono had been the strongest, but others had been pushed away. Especially after Elena had stabbed her in the back. Then Cassian and Dion had found her and Sol, they had reminded her that she needed people in her life and not go into self-isolation. Then along had Luke stopped by and she just knew she wouldn't live without him in her life. The same went for Jack and Rafael. There was nothing she wouldn't do for her boys. "But the curse.. what curse?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in the moonlight    Dancing in the moonlight  EmptyTirs Jun 08, 2021 9:18 pm

A lot of things have happened to Vic. That was for sure. She had met her father. This made him open his eyes in surprise. “What… what happened? If you want to tell me of course.” He was not sure if she wanted to talk about it or not.
Jack was now the leader of the serpents? That was a chance of event. “He is the leader now? Damn… I hope he knows what he is doing,” he teasingly said and took a sip of his drink. “And of course, I would love to visit and grab a drink!”
Mostly she had been hanging out with Cece´s significant-significant-another Luke. He was like a brother to Vic. Just another way for Mono to make sure, that Luke was a good guy, deep down.
as she asked for what curse, he raised an eyebrow, sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. Maybe it was time for him to be open for those he cared for. “I… uhm… This is going to sound… crazy… but uhm… I am a reincarnation and the first in line got cursed by a Sinclair, doomed to be murdered by the same vampire… in every life… I am the fifth in line and that is why I hunt vampires… I try to prevent it from happening… but to be honest… I think I am just making it worse… and… Most of the reincarnation died around my age…”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in the moonlight    Dancing in the moonlight  EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 12:07 pm

"Other than him being an complete dickhead? Not much, we had an argument, things got a bit heated up," she confessed taking a larger mouthful of her drink. To say things had been heated up was an understatement. "He is surprisingly good at it, Veronica chose him, and even though I doubt it was a good idea in the beginning - after everything, I think she made the right call," Victoria confessed with a smile on her lips. Mono had heard so many rants about how much Victoria hated Elena back then, hated how she had backstabbed Jack and letting him take the fall. Victoria smiled when he said he would love to swing by and grab a drink. Victoria had been drinking since before it was age appropriate, but it wasn't like she had her parents to tell her it was a bad idea. And it had been the best way to deal with her traumas back then.

The curse subject seemed to go way deeper than she first had thought, she got that from his reaction when she asked. Sound crazy, she was sure she had seen and heard just about enough crazy to not be extremely surprised. However, the mention of being a reincarnation. A Sinclair, question was if it was just any other Sinclair witch.. or the Sinclair witch. The story was awful. Something completely taken out of a fairytale, and if she hadn't known him enough to be able to tell when he was lying - she would have thought he was joking. She knew he wasn't. She could hear his heart speed a little up by talking about him, it was terrifying to be in the middle of that. Talking about it being the reasons for him hunting vampires, it made sense. It made completely sense wanting to prevent your own death by eliminating the threat. Victoria reached out and placed her hand over his. "That is awful," she breathed out giving the hand a small squeeze. "But Sinclair? Rebekah Sinclair?" She was sure she had heard from Lucas that even Cecilia had been dealing shortly with that witch. People should stay clear of that witch, and yet they never seemed to listen. If it was Rebekah, was staying in Moonlight Falls not rather foolish? She lived almost next door. "I can understand if you are terrified, have you told anyone else?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in the moonlight    Dancing in the moonlight  EmptyTors Jun 10, 2021 2:32 pm

He was a dickhead. No surprise there. Softly he placed a hand on her shoulder.
“No matter what, he does not deserve a daughter like you,” he kindly whispered to her, knowing that she probably didn´t care, but at least he tried? Right? He wishes he knew what he was allowed and not allowed to say to her. They were an ex couple after all. Which made another question appear in his head? Was there possibly another one in her life now? TOTALLY out of curiosity of course.
“well, as long as you think it´s the right choice, then I am pretty sure it is.”

The second she placed a hand on top of his, he felt calm, just like back in the days. Sitting here with her almost felt as they had turned back in time. Which was the reason for him to tell her everything. And he knew she would understand him.
“yeah… Yeah Rebekah Sinclair, the first reincarnation pissed her off… or no… his fiancé made her do it… something like that,” he tried to explain. “not Cece and Eve if that is what you mean…” he answered and looked away shamefully. “Even though I know it´s wrong… They should know…”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in the moonlight    Dancing in the moonlight  EmptyFre Jun 18, 2021 10:56 am

"Damn right he doesn't," she chuckled a bit while licking her lips a little. Her and her father had never been that close, sadly he had always valued his work more than his family, at least that was how she saw it. Victora placed her hand on top of the one he had placed on her shoulder, giving his hand a soft squeeze while a warm smile curled up on her lips. Lucas had said something similar, and Jack had been off to rip her father's head off if she hadn't stopped him, and Rafael would most likely had tagged along. Victoria smiled a bit brighter by the claim of her judgment towards Jack being the rightful leader of the serpents. Jack could come off as many things, and it was actually quite lucky if you didn't catch him leader authority, it was a lot different than the persona he usually could come off with. Luckily, Victoria and the rest of the core four had grown around it - they knew Jack to the core at this point. Not many people were that lucky.

Rebekah bloody Sinclair. "To be fair it doesn't seem like one need to do a lot to piss her off," Victoria pointed out. "I'm pretty sure even if his fiancé made the deal, that witch would gladly have thrown some misery around, or so goes the rumors," she pointed out with a small shrug. How could she get him out of this? He hadn't even told Cecilia and Evelina about this, which made her blink a little. She didn't blink because she judged him for not telling them, but because he still trusted her as much as before they broke up. Their split had never been about not loving each other anymore, time had just not been on their side with everything going on in their separate lives. "I have lived in a trailer for years since my step-father kicked me out of the house, and uhm, I mean it's were Luke and I met, but I also told him and Jack that I moved out a few years ago - which wasn't the case," she folded her lips back. Since they were spilling secrets on not telling their best friends stuff, she could at least add her own. "I've lived there for so many years, and to be fair Rafael says its a matter of time before the place explodes and I should move out - but I don't know, it's just like my little den - its were I've kept myself safe. And I don't want Luke and Jack to think they have to give me anything, or feel bad for me," she confessed and took a deeper breath in. It was so normal for her to mention Rafael, that she didn't even realize Mono most likely had no idea who Rafael was. "So I get it, you don't want Cecilia and Evelina to worry. But this is much bigger than me living in a trailer - this is about your life and it's huge Mo, and I know they already have a lot to shoulder - but no one should have this much on their shoulder alone, even if you have mine now."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Dancing in the moonlight    Dancing in the moonlight  Empty

Dancing in the moonlight
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Can’t fight the moonlight
» Skinny dipping in the moonlight
» Moonlight Masquerade Ball | CW
» A little walk in the moonlight - Nash
» Nyttig viden: Moonlight Falls

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det nordlige The King Quarter :: Dove St. :: The Crypt-
Gå til: