Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Two serpents walks into a bar

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

Two serpents walks into a bar - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 2:59 pm

She wondered how long it would take him before he realized he was talking around with one of the criminals, one of the people in a gang - even her former best friends had assumptions of what she was doing. Victoria was so sure Lucas at least expected her to commit a crime twice a day, even when it wasn't even the case. She had just longed to get back home, to get back what Anthony had stolen for her. And sometimes you lost a few friends down the line when it came to lack of support. No matter how much you loved someone you could have the need to let them go. But her smile grew bigger when he exclaimed that he was ready to go. "Well, I wasn't counting on this trip, but I'm sure as hell ready to go," she laughed a little bit walking closer to the smaller boat. At least the wind was calm, it would make it easier to get ahead. "You put a lot of trust into a stranger, you know? I could easily lure you into a trap and be the most truthless serial killer in the area, and you just the blindfolded lamp," she shook her head laughing a little bit. Victoria's kill list was nothing to be impressed about in this world, but one should also know not to underestimate her. So, she jumped down in the boat, making it move a little bit to the side because of the weight added to it, looking up at Maverick for him to join in.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 30, 2022 3:10 pm

Maverick had not even let the thought about Victoria being a killer pass his mind. Naive and smiley, he followed her to the boat, while a chuckle left his lips after her words.
"I guess that is true, but, so Could I, after all, you put a lot of trust in a stranger as well," he fired back at her. His voice was light and warm to show her that he meant absolutely no harm.
He far from denied the fact that Victoria quite sure had the power to kill him and to have an enormous follower of friends hunt him down if possible, yet, he didn´t believe it was the case. The description of calling him a lamb was correct in this point of view.
With ease, he got into the boat as well, grabbed the oars, and looked around. The surrounding seemed more and more as if taken out of a horror movie.
"Where to Captain?" he cheekily asked her. Before she had even answered him, he casually started to sail around, starting a pirate shanting.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 8:47 pm

He was right. He could for all be out here to murder her and just need the perfect hiding spot. In this life, everyone you knew could have potential of killing you without you expecting it. It was a scary thought really of having someone suddenly turn on you in a second. Victoria however pushed the thought aside. "That way," she pointed towards where the light was coming from, hiding a possible treasure - who knew? Now, even if she wanted to take Linus out for some more treasure hunts, who was to say she couldn't find the places or at least come close enough to put a mark on where possible treasure was hidden? Besides, Maverick's company wasn't that bad. She liked his spirit. Victoria just laughed, "yo ho - a pirate's life for me," she joked a little and shook her head, feeling how she started to become excited about what they might find.
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar - Page 2 EmptyLør Aug 20, 2022 7:35 pm

The second she pointed the way, he guided the boat towards it, and with her continuing his shanty, he got a big smile on his lips. Or rather, she joked a bit, but to him, it was better than being told to stay quiet. He chuckled and just a wee bit faster, he got the boat to where they wanted to go. Only a few minutes, he jumped out of the bed, to push the boat to land, still with her sitting in it.
"And this is our stop," he said cheekily. He didn´t care much for his pants legs getting wet. It would dry fast in this heat. "Alright." Here he looked around. "doesn´t seem so scary... I think we can manage."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar - Page 2 Empty

Two serpents walks into a bar
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» The Devils Son Walks into a Bar
» A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)
» Walks down the street to find number 5
» The Southside Serpents
» Gang: The Southside Serpents

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum-
Gå til: