Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) Empty
IndlægEmne: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 9:41 pm

@Eilish SURPRISEEEEE <3

Content warning: Sexual content ahead.

He wasnt sure what he was even doing here. Afterall, it was dangerous for him to be anywhere, the thought of Rayna finding out about his whereabouts, all it took was one Umbrella man, and they would be storming the place. But for some reason, Samuel didnt care much for it. He had his own people roaming the club as a protection as much as it was business. Drugs didnt sell themselves, and Samuel wouldnt want the southside to go hungry.
He sat in a booth with some brunette bimbo that blabbered on about things he could care less about. It was quite boring actually, so he had shifted his attention to the people that were out there, looking for something more interesting than the last guy the woman boned, because who really cared for that kind of stuff? She was too high to notice his absence at any rate, she just kept blabbering in his ear.
He watched one of his men approach a young blonde woman, he narrowed his eyes as the man seemed quite taken by her. It didnt take long before he grabbed her arms and whispered all sorts of things to her. If there was something that Samuel hated more than the degradation that he pushed onto her, it was the fact that he was distracted from the thing he was send here to do. Samuel pulled the bimbo's hand off him as he rose from his seat and approached them.

Sidst rettet af Samuel Lør Apr 13, 2019 3:15 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 10:02 pm

Eilish knew this was a bad idea of course she knew. She was normally clever with where she headed alone, though she was strong, others around her might be stronger. Her heart was still beating after everything that had happened, but she didn’t feel alive anymore. The numbness had taken over fully, and she could barely emote. And when she finally did all she did was cry or freak out in anger. She blamed herself for a lot of things, and she could still hear the burning words from Lion’s new girlfriend ringing in her ears. She was not welcome. That hybrid had said it in such a way that she believed it. Even her friends amongst the serpents she felt didn’t really care for her anymore. Maybe this was why she found herself in the club at this time. She was young, but could easily sneak into bars and clubs regardless. As the man approached her she rolled her eyes, already a bit drunk. The man grabbed her wrist and as she pulled it to herself she fell a bit backwards. Somehow she stood up and saw a stranger approaching. A quick thought passed her mind. ”There you are babe! I’ve been looking all over,” she said in a flirty tone and placed her arms around the stranger’s waist. She looked at the man and swallowed as she hoped the guy could atleast just pretend for a bit. Just until the man gave up.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 10:12 pm

He was caught by surprise as the woman suddenly grabbed his waist and talked to him as if he was her boyfriend. His face remained the same as he lifted his gaze at her to look at his dealer with a raised eyebrow. The man suddenly got a horrified look in his eyes as his eyebrows raised and lowered in disbelief to the realization that he was hitting on Samuel's woman. "Boss... I.... Mr. Prideux. I, fuck, I never meant to... I thought that she..." he stuttered but his mouth quickly stopped moving as Samuel's face had grown sterner. "That what? That you could stray from your work and even go as far to hit on my girlfriend?" he then quickly asked before the man could say more and tilted his head.
As calm as he sounded, it was clearly terrifying to the man. His hands started shaking as he stumbled onto his knees and folded his hands in a prayer to his boss. Samuel blinked shortly, unfazed by the pleading as he turned his eyes to the woman. "Did he hurt you?" he asked, in an oddly soft voice as he moved some hair away from her face. After all he had a role to play, and this was far more interesting than listening to that bimbo in the booth for just another second.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 10:23 pm

Eilish knew she was not being careful with this. Southside was full of idiots and killers, but if you had a death wish, then come on down. She felt her heart skip a beat as she waited for the guy she was looking at looked at the tall big guy. His words made her bite back a smile. She loved it when people had power, but she kept her face soft and innocent. As the stranger said girlfriend she felt her body wrench at the mere mention of the word. However right now it was alright, coming out from a man like the stranger. As he moved her hair a bit she blushed and a small smile came on her lips. ”My wrist is pretty sore,” she said letting go and showing how a faint bruise was already showing on her skin. How she wanted to see that big guy at their feet squirm like the worm he was. ”What are you going to do about it?” she said raising a daring eyebrow.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 10:59 pm

He noticed her blush, the rosy cheeks that looked quite nice on her pale face. He looked down at her wrist and wrapped his fingers softly around it as he inspected it, quite shortly, but his grip remained around her hand, gentle and loose so she could break free anytime she wanted. He listened to her question and looked at her wrist as he raised his eyebrow, before he clicked his teeth and looked at his dealer. "I'm about to show you, love," he told her softly as he released her wrist and winked at her as he walked past her to approach the man.
He looked down at him with this stern look for a while, before he unbuttoned his collar and wringed it loose. He cracked his fists as the man whimpered and begged. The man tilted to the side, looking at the woman. "Please! Please tell him to stop! I didnt mean to... Shit, Mr Prideux, I beg of you!" he pleaded as his eyes shifted from the girl to Samuel with panicked eyes, like he was some sort of prey begging for mercy from the deadly predator in front of him. It was odd, because Samuel didnt look that strong compared to the man, yet he was trembling like Samuel was the strongest in the room. Samuel narrowed his eyes before he crouched down to the man and sighed shortly as he shook his head. "You're bad for business, my friend," he said coldly before he clapped the man's shoulder, meanwhile his other hand swiftly had reached for his leg before a knife suddenly jabbed into the man's throat, before the man even could scream, blood came pouring out of his mouth. Samuel pulled out the knife as quickly as it had penetrated the man's throat and he rubbed the blood off on the man's jacket before he let go of his shoulder, letting him fall to the floor. He rose and turned around to look at the woman. "I apologize for my imbecile of a salesman," he then said as he looked at the knife and then handed it to her, "I think you should have this. For the next idiot that wants to lay a hand on you,"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 11:17 pm

What was it with Eilish and big men who could protect her like this? Some would say she had a daddy issue, but she would simply rip their throat out for uttering that. She folded her arms as she looked the man plea and she rolled her eyes. ”Haven’t you heard a man have urges? I couldn’t stop him even if I begged,” she snared at the begging man, a small smile on her otherwise emotionless face. As the life left the man she watched as the stranger got to his feet and handed her the knife. She took it gently in her hand and looked it up and down. ”Do you give all your girls a little trinket like this?” she said and folded the knife and slit it down her bra. She looked him up and down for a bit. ”So are you buying me a drink, or do I have to find someone else?” she said raising her eyebrow a bit teasingly. Eilish was good at flirting, because it was all about knowing the other person, but this guy was harder to read than any usual one. She turned around and walked to the bar. ”The name’s Eilish, maybe if you’re lucky I might let you scream it later,” she sat sitting down at the bar, tapping the surface for a bartender to come over.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 8:07 am

He chuckled at her remark and shook his head, “Only girls I find interesting. Or those who look like they might need it,” he simply answered, not hinting at which of them she would be, that would be boring. He liked playing these mindgames, never really letting people know what he truly thought. He listened to the deathly gurgles from his dealer and inspected her face from the distance he had - She looked young, younger than what he normally liked, but there was something about her. Maybe it was the accent, or the fact that she had managed to kill his boredom? He wasnt sure. Her question made him raise his eyebrow shortly as his dark eyes ran down her body, in a slow teasing manner, just to make her feel like he was considering it. His eyes went up to meet hers as a smirk spread on his lips, “Gladly. Wouldnt want you stumbling into anyone that were in the likes of my former employeé,” he then said as he followed her up to the bar.
He was elegant in his movements, yet there was something crude behind the dark eyes of his. He turned to her and sat down as he put his arm on the bartable, as close to her as he could get while still being able to rest his arm. He smiled, the odd thing about him was that his smile always seemed calm and welcoming, even charming in a way. He put his other hand on his thigh to the outside and looked at the features in her face, “Eilish. Pretty name for a pretty girl,” he said with the smile never leaving his face before his eyes moved from her face to meet with the bartender. “I’d offer you whiskey, but I have yet to find a woman that enjoy such things,” he then remarked, clearly interested in what drink she prefered. He waited with his own introduction, mostly because she already knew how to formally adress him. His eyes went back to her as he in such a natural calm matter leaned closer to her, and looked her in the eyes, “Scream your name? That sounds almost like a promise. Are you sure you could handle me?” He asked rather lowly with the smile that had turned into a teasing smirk. His voice was soft, yet there were something behind his words, something that screamed danger. Samuel wasnt exactly the best company to be around, after all he was a big roller in the criminal world, his reputation wasnt as known as the others but those who knew him feared him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 10:51 am

His words made her smile, because she didn’t really care whether or not he found her interesting or in need of taking care of herself. Maybe it was a bit of both, and if he found her compelling in one way or another, who was she to question it. She just nodded, biting her lip as he looked her up and down. She wasn’t being timid, rather she liked what she saw. As she asked for a drink and he obligied she let out a small chuckle at his words. ”I thought I had a knife to protect me now?” she said gesturing to her breasts where she could feel it press against her. As they sat down she introduced herself and his words made her look at him with a puzzled look. ”Only pretty? I take that as an insult,” she said raising an eyebrow. Eilish was not one to look down on her looks, because it was one of the features she likes about herself. She liked the way she looked and found herself beautiful, not just pretty. He offered whiskey and her tone got softer – no need to start another barfight that she might lose. ”Liquor is liqour – but if you must know I prefer it Irish and preferebly triple distilled,” she said as she looked from the stranger to the bartender. The bartender seemed almost frozen as her eyes ran over the man, her turquiose eyes always something people noticed and stared at. She waved her hand at the bartender. Then she turned her full attention towards the stranger by her side as he moved closer, and a faint smile was on her lips. She placed her hands at his shoulders and leaned closer. Her eyes scanning his as if she could read his mind, but she couldn’t.

”Men are men, even the dangerous ones like a little bite now and then, and if you don’t believe I could handle you, then you’d have to stay longer and find out,” she said almost as a whisper. She let his shoulders go with a little push and grabbed one of the drinks that the bartender had now placed. Then she took the small glass of water and put a few drops of water in her whiskey. Afterwards she slowly placed the glass to her lips and took a sip. The taste of the whiskey almost had a sweet undertone and she nodded to herself. ”It’s not half bad, but I’m still waiting on hearing your name – or do you prefer mr. Prideux?” she said with a teasing smile, leaning her side against the bar, so her front was turned towards the stranger. Eilish didn’t mind secrecy, as she had to keep her mouth shut about this whole time traveling stuff, but a name was a name. Unless he had some power play going on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 12:37 pm

He chuckled as she mentioned the knife he had given her and let his eyes gaze upon her chest as she so nicely gestured towards it. His eyes quickly went up to hers as he slightly puckered his mouth just to smirk, "Oh darling, that wont help you if you meet the wrong kind of guy. The one you just met was a mere underling compared to what he could have been," he explained but something told him that she already knew that, after all, what would she be doing in southside if she knew nothing about it? There was more to this girl than met the eye and it was pulling him in.
He noticed her confusion and it made his soft smile widen as she called his compliment an insult, "Beautiful, pretty, gorgeous. They're all just words that describe the same thing. But if my word of choice is unsatisfying, then let me say it like this: Eilish, an irish name that means 'pledged to god', but let me tell you that when a man looks at you, it's the complete opposite of pledged to god," he then said rather seriously and looked into her eyes, switching between her eyes before he softened up in a smile.
He lifted his eyebrows in a pleasant surprise as she seemed to like whiskey. He himself ordered a rather expensive brand of scottish whiskey, as he waited, he had leaned onto her. He felt her hands on his shoulders, and he looked her in the eyes as she talked in almost a whisper. He wasnt really surprised by her words, it made his smirk grow as she pushed herself away from him to grab her drink. As she prepared it, he tilted his head as he looked at her, "So it was a promise," he concluded with a slight hint of satisfaction in his voice. "We'll see how well you can handle me," he then said as the bartender brought his whiskey.
He didnt turn away from her, he couldnt now when things were getting so interesting. He grabbed his glass and lifted it to his lips before he sipped and kept in his mouth for a while then to be swallowed. He liked the burn, the warm feeling that it brought him, it was a sweet kind of burn, the one you'd want more of. He inspected the glass and rolled the liquid around to watch it make curtains along the glass, as he listened to her words.
He turned his eyes to her and tilted his head slightly, "Mnhhh. It could be easy to just give you my name and be done with it," he said as he considered it, yet he didnt seem to come to a conclusion as his eyes had this teasing look in them. "But I like the way you say my lastname. It's sexy with that accent of yours," he then said. It was a risk for him to even say his lastname in a place like this, yet the man had screamed it as he pleaded for his life. Some people had already realized who he was, and among the music and loud chatter, mumbles and whispers were heard. A man approached them, Samuel watched him in the corner of his eye as he seemed to be inspecting his whiskey further. "We were wondering when the great owner of TriCell would show his pretty face around here. Mrs Van Alen will be pleased to hear of your demise," the man said and Samuel turned his eyes to him with an indifferent look in them. "Odd. I dont remember my death," he said in a wonder, mockingly as he used the hand he had kept on the bar to stand up. The hand stayed on the table close to Eilish, as Samuel looked at the man. "I thought Umbrella dogs like you would be out fetching a nice bone for our dear Rayna?" he then said, but the mocking tone was gone, it was the calm unpredictable one again. The man hissed angrily and pulled out a gun, which silenced the whole bar as everyone turned their eyes to them. "You're a dead man Samuel," he snarled. Samuel sighed silently before he just smiled at the man, untouched by the threat, but he was annoyed as his game with Eilish had been ruined.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 1:07 pm

Eilish just smiled at his remark about meeting the wrong guy. Was is false to assume she liked a little danger? Why else would she have joined the Serpents at such a young age? As he spoke about beauty and it’s synonyms she smiled at him and leaned on the bar slightly as he now started talking about her name. A small breath that sounded more like a laugh escaped her lips as she shook his head at him. He was good with words but she wasn’t won over with words alone. ”Maybe I’m just a false icon?” she said raising her brow in teasing as he leaned closer. As soon as she pushed him away she saw the smirk, and perhaps that was the reason she didn’t get up and leave. Eilish was a weird girl, like a bird in flight – always moving from place to place. However he made it feel like she should stay. Was it the danger that loomed in the back of his gaze or the way he had seemed so willing to help her before? Honestly she didn’t care. Maybe it was about time she got more selfish and took what she wanted. She had practically given Lion away, but this was her time. This stranger wasn’t going to leave her for now. ”I never break promises, and I’m very persistent – but I think it’s more of a question if you can handle me? Women might be weak in body, but the mind games we can play; that’s the fun,” she said as she drank from her glass. Him not wanting to give out his name was a given, but she had seen him before. Briefly on TV in the future. However the future was ever changing, and she couldn’t figure out if it was a false memory or a new change in all of this messing with time.

”I don’t mind saying your last name – It’s sexy on it’s own, but my accent make it hard to pronounce,” she said. She didn’t mind this game. Not at all. Maybe it had been better to be stranger, not knowing each other’s names and just go for it. But she was a bit too invested in this man by now. As a man approached she turned around in her chair, her hand graced up mr. Prideux’s arm, with small gentle circles. They spoke of TriCell and Umbrella, and she would just save that information for later. She had a bone to pick with one of the Umbrella men that had hurt Karmena and Amaryllis. As he pulled a gun Eilish let out a sigh, but the firstname was now hers. She held out her hand and she manipulated the space around the gun, making it point to the mans face. ”I don’t like being interupted,” she said and made a quick move with her hand. The gun went off and the man had hit himself in the head. She sighed as she looked the poor man fall backwards and blood leaving the back of his skull on the floor.

”I made a mess, oh well, I’m not cleaning it up,” she said as she turned around to the bar once more and emptied her glass. She didn’t really care about the fact that she had just killed that stranger, call it payback for what Umbrella had done. The glass she just placed on the bartop and got up from her seat. ”My place or yours?” she asked Samuel, turning her head to him with a slight head tilt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 1:41 pm

"Ahhh. I see," he then remarked, giving her a short teasing wink.
Her way of turning things around, making herself seem like the danger, just seemed to click in just right with Samuel. He scoffed and couldnt hold back a soft teethy smile, that showed his perfectly aligned teeth. "I'm sure I can handle you just right," he said but it turned into a lowly murmur at the end, as his eyes challenged hers. He wanted to see where this led to, now that she had deemed herself strong, he felt an urge to either confirm or debunk it.
A chuckle left his lips as she explained how hard it was for her to pronounce his last name, "That doesnt matter to me. It's still sexy," he then said and looked at her. But before they could stay on the tangent, the man arrived with his threats and anger.
He noticed how she stroked his arm and he didnt mind it at all, but he had to keep his focus on the man. After all, it would be quite sad to die before he get to learn more about Eilish, because quite frankly, he was too intrigued by her to let her go now. Before he could do anything about the predicament, she was two steps ahead of him, and showed him her ability by making the man shoot himself in the face. He couldnt help but wonder if there were more to her words, she could have badly wounded the man but she chose to kill him, which meant that it couldnt just be her hating interruption - Yet these were all assumptions that Samuel made in his head. He glanced down at the back of her head with a soft smile, he felt that they more he got to know, the more she drew him in. He wasnt sure who was in control of who, it seemed that they both were smitten by the other.
He lifted his eyebrow shortly as she turned around to finish her drink, he couldnt help but chuckle, "Seems we've got more in common than I thought," he said as he glanced at the man that he had stabbed earlier. No one ever really moved the bodies, not before the night was over. If they were in the way, they'd be pulled to the side, but their dead corpses could lie on the floor and be disgraced for dying, not that he cared much for them - He really didnt. If anything, he thought it was fair, since both of them had been acting in idiotic ways. He moved his eyes to hers as she asked him where they should go. "My place," he said without hesitation as he grabbed his own drink and finished it up. It was a shame that it all had to go down in one go, but he had more at his place.
He gestured for the door as he followed her out and unlocked his car as they approached it. He didnt even have to touch the key, the doors slid open for them automatically. He got in the car and pressed a button, before he looked at her. "Do you feel safe around me?" he then asked in a wonder. It was odd that a young girl like her would blindly follow him home, especially when he had shown to be up to no good. But what she wouldnt know is that he wouldnt hurt her - He couldnt, for some reason that only seemed to make the interest grow, he hadnt really felt this before.
He drove to his house that was far from the southside, at the seaside actually. A big house to show off his fortune, but the name on the gate wasnt his. He couldnt use his real name, as it would just put a mark for Rayna to pick. The gates opened as the car approached and it didnt take long before they were at the entrance. He turned off the car and the door opened automatically as he stepped out and threw the key to a servant. He walked up to the door and opened it for her, revealing a rather big hall with all sorts of riches in it. Samuel liked the expensive lifestyle, and it was showing. "Feel at home, if you'd like," he remarked as he looked at her with a soft smile. He then approached her, gently putting one hand on her shoulder as the other gently brushed up her jaw till it rested on her cheek. He leaned in and placed his lips on hers, clearly not in the mood for waiting.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 2:11 pm

The comment he made about handling her just right sent pleasant chills down her spine, but her face kept it’s neutral appearance. However she did have a smile on her lips – very unusual for Eilish around strangers of any kind. She would say she felt at ease, not knowing much about this man, but that was maybe challenging her death wish and walking too close to the edge. Though his last name was hard to pronounce, she still liked the sound of it. It sounded formal and full of power, so maybe after finding his first name, she could still call him by that last name? The man that had given away Samuel’s name for free was dead, but Samuel didn’t seem to mind much. Her other friends didn’t know much of her dark past or what she had done to those who have wronged her, so maybe it was best to just ignore this dead corpse. She nodded as she swallowed her drink at his comment and got up from her seat. She took a brief moment to adjust her dress and then followed Samuel as he led. Without questions she got into the car and didn’t even bother with the safety belt. As he asked if she felt safe she let out a small laugh. ”I don’t feel safe ever, but I know when people want to hurt me – and I got a feeling that you wont,” she said as she felt the car start. She rolled down the window and let her hair get entangled a bit, but the fresh air outside of Southside was freeing in some way. It just got better the closer they got to the seaside.

As he pulled up to what she coul only describe as a magnificent mansion, she couldn’t help but bite back a smile. She had thought they would just go to a sloppy hotel, but this was a clear upgrade. She didn’t say much, just took in her surroundings as she stepped into the grand hall. He said to feel at home and she nodded. Her turqoise eyes following the marble look of the floor, before she finally stepped out of her high heels. Damn Jamie and his fashion police. Her bare feet against the cold marble made her sigh in relief, and she turned to Samuel as he approached her. He was gentle in his movement and touch, but his lips against hers was what sold the deal. ”Are we skipping the tour?” she said teasingly against his lips and took a few steps back as she looked around. Eilish had never seen anything like this. Growing up in the system meant she barely had her own room at times, and when joining the Serpents she usually just couch surfed from day to day. ”You got any food? Killing always makes me starving,” she said tilting her head. If he wanted her, he would have to take her. Else she was going to distract him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyFre Apr 12, 2019 2:50 pm

He squinted his eyes at her explanation, but it seemed that she was right. He wouldnt admit to it, but did it really matter if she already knew? "You never know," he then said in wonder as they drove off.
The kiss was just an apetizer, but he got to get a taste of those sweet soft lips of hers, that somehow didnt remind him of any other woman's, and along with the other things about her, he was only dragged further into the web that seemed to be his interest in her. Any woman had already been going at it, but she seemed different, she wasnt so easy to budge.
He bit his lip in a slight anguish at her tease. She wasnt going to make this easy was she? But that was fine with him, he liked a good challenge. A smirk spread on his lips as she suggested food. It was like she was setting up the trap for herself. He regained his posture and gestured to the kitchen as he walked her out there. He looked at her for a bit with narrowed eyes as he then smiled and opened the fridge, "The soul of a siren.. I know what you'd like," he then said as he pulled out some meat, by the looks of it it was quite expensive. Samuel didnt really eat it, but he had servants who liked it, so he bought it.
He put the meat on the counter as he grabbed a knife that he handed her. "Do you know how to cut it? It's quite simple," he then asked, but before she could answer, he firmly grabbed her arms and pulled her close to him, making her face the meat as her behind was pressed up against his. He then rather gently grabbed her hand holding the knife as he leaned down to her ear, "Let me show you," he then murmured teasingly in her ear as his guiding hand around hers hovered over the meat. He let his other hand slide under her shoulder as he grabbed the meat to hold it steady, as he then cut the meat with her hand holding the knife.
The kiss had left a hunger in him, a hunger that had filled him with a lust for her, that she would easily feel as it was pressing somewhere between her butt and her lower back. He leaned closer, clasping his teeth teasingly onto her earlobe, nibbling her ear between his teeth as he still managed to cut the meat with precision. He had clearly done this before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 12:49 pm

Eilish couldn’t help but smile at his words. She didn’t mind danger, because no matter what she did, things always never turned out in her favour. She followed him to the kitchen, not really minding the fact that he seemed to lust for her more. Strangers were dangerous, but growing up with strangers made you not think about that fact. He placed the meat neatly - she wasn’t really hungry, but why say no to quality food when it was offered? She took the knife with a confident smile, but was a bit surprised as he grabbed her and now stood behind her. Just as an extra tease she pressed her butt closer to his groin as he showed how to cut the meat. The sound of the knife slicing with ease through the muscle was interesting to say the least.

“I didn’t know I was getting a private lesson?” she said and pushed herself against him again. Eilish still felt in control, even though Samuel moves her hand. However she was getting more turned on by the minute, she leaned her head back and looked at him. “Mr. Prideux, the great cook?” she said in a flirting and teasing tone. Eilish was used to being dominant, but someone else taking control like this was new. And maybe a little scary at the same time. Her other hand moved over and took a piece of meat between her fingers, letting the juices run down her hand as she placed the expensive meat in her mouth. Eilish closed her eyes and savoured the taste with a small sigh.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 3:14 pm

What man wouldnt take a chance to flaunt his cooking skills in the presence of a goddes?” He murmured in her ear, he had clearly picked up on the fact that she liked flattery. Her pressing herself closer to him, made him wonder if the rest of her was as pretty as her face, the thoughts aroused him further, he loved the anticipation. More so from what he could feel pressed against his body, she couldnt be anything but beautiful underneath her clothes. She was a present waiting to be opened and inspected, and he was the reciever, ready to give her all the attention he had. “Let me sweep you off your feet like no one else had done it before” he whispered in her ear before he nibbled at her earlobe.
He smirked at her flirt and let go of her ear as his hand let go of the meat and placed itself on her stomach to press her closer to him. His hand on her stomach started moving down her body in a sensual yet slow and uttermost teasing manner. His lips found their way to her neck where he stuck out his tongue just a bit and brushed  her skin tenderly. He stopped at her jawline, where his hand around hers holding the knife released it’s grip to move up to her throat just below her chin so he held her face with his thumb and index finger, the othet fingers grabbed her throat gently with a firmness to them. He moved her face to his as he looked into her eyes like a hungry beast. “You’re mine now,” he declared rather seriously as he pressed his lips tenderly to hers, his tongue inviting itself into hers. His hand on her body grabbed the edge of her pants as he unbuttoned it with ease, moving his hand down to her lady bits. He moved his face away from hers as he started stroking her teasingly slow, “Say it,” he demanded in a low tone as his strokes intensified, his breath was heavy as he enjoyed this, even though the focus was all on her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 11:10 pm

”Goddess? Not just pretty?” she said back with a crooked smile on her lips. Eilish could feel him just fine, and how she wanted to give in to this feeling. As he whispered once more she could feel how the world was spinning shortly, and she rested her head against his body as he nibbled at her earlobe. This feeling was unlike any other. She felt color rise to her cheeks as he pushed her closer with his hand on her stomach. A small gasp escaped her lips as she felt his hands around her neck and forced her around to face him. She leaned slightly against the kitchen counter and smiledas he took ownership over her. His lips was a mixture of poison and pleasure, but she leaned into it, moving her hands up and around his neck. While her lips where busy, she felt the pull of her pants getting opened and as his hand touched her she let out a small moan against his lips. Of course he wanted to hear her give in and call herself his, but how could she find those words? His fingers moved so slow and she smiled at how demanding he was, before he picked up the pace. ”Say what?” she managed to say between her moans. Though she was so close to giving in, letting herself flow with Samuels movements. His fingers were quickly making her core more and more wet and she let out a moan more. She was stubborn, and giving in was not in her nature.

”Say that I like this? Say that I want you?” she whispered moving his head close to hers as she finally kissed him and not the other way around. Eilish bit his lower lip as she removed her face and grabbed his wrist. She pulled his hand away and sighed shortly as he was no longer touching her. ”I will not be fucked in a kitchen like an easy whore,” she said with a small laugh. Though she had moved his hand she still stood so close, that she was sure he could hear her heart beat. Her chest feeling like a cage for her fleeting heart that wanted to eascape. ”Carry me – To your bed,” she demanded with a teasing smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Goddesses can be pretty too,” he argued but he was going to let her tease go, as his attention had already been drawn to something else.
The fact that she wouldnt just give in to him and give him what he demanded, made him just want her that more. Sure he had had some expectation that his movements and words had swoon her right into his grasp, but maybe it had been the other way around. Her whisper followed by her kiss was better than any brand of whiskey he had ever had, and he needed more, he craved her more than anything. “I’ll make you say it some day,” he then murmured after her teeth had bitten his lower lip and he knew that it was some sort of promise. But he had afterall just declared her as his, so it only felt natural.
His hand was pulled from where it had been pleasuring her, and he raised an eyebrow at her remark. “If you truly were an easy whore, I wouldnt have bothered to bring you to my home,” he then said as she made her demand. Without saying a word, he let her face go and turned her around as he lifted her up into his arms. His hands firmly grabbing her butt as he then walked out in the great hall and up the stairs. They moved down a long corridor, where he had been kissing and biting her neck with some sort of wild hunger for more. He opened the door to his bedroom and didnt even bother to close the door as he marched to the bed and let her down with him on top of her.
He lifted his hands up as he grabbed her wrists and pulled them over her head, holding them together with one hand as the other returned to where it had been in the kitchen. “Your moans are like music in my ears, Eilish,” he then said in a soft smile as he invited two of his fingers into her, felt the wetness that had been build up. His hand started moving as the fingers slid in and out of her, his face watching hers closely with a satisfied smile over what he heard. There wasnt anything beside the act itself that could make him feel this way, pressing the buttons that made her moan just right was like a drug to him that he needed.
He leaned down and bit the skin on her neck, something that would leave a mark on her, his mark - But the way he did it wasnt painful, but she would feel it. He licked the bite and then turned his face up to hers as his fingers had upped the pace by just a bit. “Are you going to cum before we’ll even start?” He teased her as his thumb started stroking her in the rythm of his fingers to intensify the pleasure that he was giving her. Oh how he could do this all night.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 1:39 am

Was it really a secret she liked to go against everyone’s expectations and do her own stuff? Maybe things had been easier if she just bowed down to him like he wanted, but that wasn’t her style. His promise made her smile slightly and a bit in satisfaction. The words some day hinted at the fact that he might want to see her after this. That thought made her happy in a weird way. In everything that had been going on, she just wanted to feel numb, but his constant attention to detail. The way he looked at her, and the way he spoke to her. It made all her problems seem like some far off dream, like she had always been right here playing this game with Samuel. His comment made sense, but who was she to judge whom he brought home. She couldn’t know. She made a small squeal as he lifted her, but liked it so much. Her eyes barely left his face to notice where they were, and she felt herself drift away to his kisses and bites. The bed against her back was soft and as he pulled her arms up she let out a small chuckle. The chuckle faded away as soon as she felt his hand found way to her parts again and a small surprised moan escaped her lips. His words just gave more colour to her cheeks, but she felt as if the room did dissappear as she felt his fingers slip into her. Her eyes closed as she felt how he reached her sweet spot so nicely – he must have done this before, because she felt in heaven. Her breathing got heaver, as she squirmed a bit under him, but she enjoyed how dominant he was. ”Please,” she whispered. She needed to get her clothes off. She wanted to feel his hands all over. ”I need these clothes off – I don’t care if you rip them, cut them or pull them off me,” she said out of breath.

He leaned down and bit her neck and she gasped within a moan as she felt his tongue now where he had bitten her. She could feel herself getting close, but fuck she didn’t want to give him the satisfaction. It was like a game of tag, but she felt him getting closer to getting her. The more she denied it the more she felt her body move to his rythm. His teasing words made her bite back a smile, but as she felt his thumb her head flew backwards. Her hands almost wrestling to get free, just to touch him. Pull him closer as she could feel herself edging closer and closer. Maybe giving in wouldn’t be too bad? Maybe giving in wasn’t the same as giving up, but before she knew it she felt the vibration through her body. Her moan came out without much sound as she felt her but tremble at the feeling, but Samuel didn’t seem like he was done with her. As she catched her breath she just wanted to break free and feel him, but he still held her arms above her head, making her wish hard to fulfill. ”I guess I just did,” she said trying to control her breath, but her body was still riding off that high.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 7:14 am

His smile had appeared and widened as she came closer and closer to climaxing, her Please as she wanted him to undress her was more than tempting, but he was going to keep his hands in place and force her to cum if he had to. Her body trembling under his grip, as she had fought against giving in, till she couldnt fight it anymore - It was so god damned sexy to Samuel, especially that he had won and gotten her to climax. It wouldnt be the last, he was sure of it, so his tease had meant nothing else than to point it out. He pulled up his hand with his now quite wet fingers and looked at them shortly before he then looked her in the eyes and sucked her wetness of his two fingers. “Mnnnnh. Sweeter than honey,” he said in a low tone as his now clean hand started unbuttoning his own shirt, exposing his ink covered skin underneath. He ripped off his shirt in one pull and let it fall to the floor as he let go of her hands so they could roam freely if she wanted them to.
He shifted his focus on her again, he grabbed her shirt in a tight grip and pulled it over her head, undressing her upper body till he got to her breasts. He made a growl of arousal at what he saw, she was so beautiful and it wasnt only because she was a siren. He touched her breasts firmly and felt the softness under his tender grip. He let them go to avoid making her wait further and grabbed her pants as he started pulling them off her. He used one hand to spread her legs so he could see her. “You’re soaking wet,” he then said and ran his finger up along the wet fabric as he looked at her with a teasing smirk. “How bad do you want me Eilish?” He leaned down to her ear, “I will make you cum so many times in such an immense force, that you’d never cum as sweet by anyone elses touch but mine,” he promised her in a hoarsely low tone before he grabbed her underwear and pulled it off.
He opened his pants teasingly slow and watched her with a raised eyebrow, like he was testing how long she could wait. Maybe it was also a dare to see if she was going to keep letting him stay im control of it all? He liked the control he had, but he was used to it. Some part wanted to figure out if he had just found another woman that’d let him do his thing, or if he had found something worthwhile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 11:59 am

Eilish hardly knew what to do with this feeling of extacy running through her veins. She could feel Samuel’s eyes watching her, but she kept her eyes closed as she was riding off her high. He might have won this round, but it didn’t feel like losing. It felt like she had won in some weird way. As he pulled his fingers out she let out a soft moan and opened her eyes slightly to look as he sucked his fingers clean. Her cheeks were already a nice rosy color, splaying over her pale skin as watercolouring on a canvas. His remark made her smile, and she pulled him down shortly. ”Let me taste,” she wispered and kissed his lips, inviting her tongue in to his as she pressed herself against him. The kiss didn’t last long and she layed down again, licking her upper lip as she watched how he teasingly took off his shirt. Her fingers ran from his chest and down his arm, watching every ink covered part of his body with a careful look. His skin felt so warm under her touch, but she removed her hands briefly to let him take off her shirt. As her bra got loosened, the small knife from earlier dropped on the mattress and she took it, placing it on the night stand. A small gasp once again escaped her lips as he took a firm grip of her breasts, but the feeling was gone as soon as it had begun. She raised herself up on her elbows and looked at him as he took off her pants, a small satisfactionary smile on her lips, letting him spread her legs as he pleased. ”You make it sound like it’s a bad thing,” she said in teasing as his fingers touched her through the fabric. His smirk almost made her go crazy, but she kept her posture, but as his question was asked she couldn’t help but breathe out softly. Part of her wanted to scream to the heavens that she wanted him now more than ever, but giving him that satisfaction after also winning her in the other game didn’t sit well with her. His promise made her grin, as she placed a bite against his shoulder as he leaned away.

Her eyes fell to his pants as he teasingly opened the button, ran the zipper down and got out of them. It was a nice vision to look at, and she sat up on the bed. Her hands reached out for his throat, placing her fingers around it and now forcing him around to his back, her on top. ”You clearly want me to beg for it,” she said in a low tone and kept one hand around his throat as her other moved down to his firm member, now free of any restrictions. Her han dalmost cold as she stroked a few fingers over it, clearly teasing. She leaned down and placed a warm kiss against his neck, still holding him down by the throat. ”But I guess you haven’t realized yet that you are mine,” she said, twisting his words and giving him a teasing smirk. Her lips started out soft and warm at his neck, her fingers taking a firm grip of his member. As her kisses moved down his neck she started stoking him back and forth, breathing a bit heavier as her kiss got to his chest. He wasn’t the only one with a mission for pleasure, and if she could get even a moan out of him she knew she had him. Right where she wanted. Her lips kept moving down, one hand still at his throat, the other pleasing him in a slow and teasing manner. Her lips passed his belly button now, and soon was down at his proud member. She let go of his throat and gave him a warning look. A look that said if he in any way tried to do anything but enjoy this, he would regret it. Her tongue ran the length of his shaft, making sure her hands took a hard grip of his hips, keeping them from moving.

”If you cum, I’m going to be dissappointed,” she said looking up at him before placing her mouth around him. Her mouth was warm and wet, as she started sucking him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 1:29 pm

He was surprised when she said she wanted to taste as well, but he didnt object, it was so hot. He felt her lips on his and let her tongue into his mouth, gently squeezing her breast for the duration of the short kiss. Then they got to undressing, how he enjoyed teasing her with taking off his shirt slowly, he watched her touch the ink of his body and move her hand along it till she got to his arm. “Do you have any?” He asked as he undressed her.
Mnnh. No it’s perfect,” he assured her with a soft smile, and as hewatched her react to his promise, he knew that something in her wanted to keep her from giving in to him. He gasped quietly at her bite and smiled at her, “I’m going to assume that that was you agreeing with me,” he teased her.
As she shifted them around, her now on top of him, he couldnt help but narrow his eyes slightly at her words as a smirk crept up in the corner of his mouth, “That would be quite nice actually,” he simply answered before he felt her fingers on his shaft, he growled softly at her touch as he felt her kiss. He liked her dominance, it was clearly a powerplay, that he would allow her to have. Her words made him raise his eyebrow as his smirk turned into a teasing one. “Maybe,” he murmured and used his free hand to dig into her hair as she kissed him, small growls left his lips as she stroked him and he couldnt help but bite his lower lip at the feeling of her soft lips on his body. Her warning look made him chuckle lightly that soon turned into a groan as he felt her tongue run up his shaft. He wanted to let his head fall back as he normally would with any other woman, but he didnt, he wanted to watch her, only her.
Her grasp on his hips, made him jerk them gently against her grip as his hand tightened tenderly in her hair, “Mnnhhh. Depends on your skill in pleasuring a man like me,” he then teasingly replied as she put his shaft in her mouth. His eyes dialated as he groaned in pleasure, he wanted to move his hips instinctively but they were stuck in place so all he could do was lie back and watch her magnificent mouth around him. “That’s hot...” he mumbled between his groans as he teasingly pulsated his member in her mouth.
Fuck... Eilish...” he groaned softly as he lifted his other hand that he placed on her cheek, following her movements with his hand in her hair and now on her face. He bit his lip again as he watched her, felt her, the stimulance from both were intoxicating, his lust for her was fuelled further by the fact that she knew exactly what she was doing. His thumb gently caressed her cheek before it lightly dug into the skin and he had to let out a soft moan, which was rare for him - But he couldnt bring himself to care. “Ohhhh. I fucking want you,” he growled as he stared at her in the same starving predatory way that he had before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 1:23 am

”A small Serpent on my shoulderblade, nothing more,” she said watching his magnificent body. She wanted to feel every inch of that body, but she restrained herself. Why she kept doing this, she didn’t know, maybe because losing control wasn’t her normal reaction. Her normal reaction to these feeling was either numbing herself to her surroundings or leaving. Just the fact that she was here with Samuel was more than enough to show how much she was giving in to him. Of course he wanted to hear her beg, and maybe he was going to, she hadn’t decided yet. Maybe. Maybe was the word of the night, she thought. She could see what reaction her hand movement had, so as he let out a groan when her tongue ran up his length, she knew she wasn’t in over her head. His teasing comment just made her smile as her lips engolfed his member and slowly moved up and down. She was a little surprised by the fact that he didn’t drop his head back, but she didn’t mind the look. It turned her on more than anything. His small mumble and pulsating in her mouth made her grip his hips stronger. She leaned down, now having his full length in her mouth as she moved her tongue slightly. His hand in her hair moved to her cheek, and she could tell by his breathing that he wanted to let out a moan. She couldn’t help but moan slowly as she felt his whole length in her mouth, and hearing his moan just made her know she had done better than most. She slowly removed her lips from around his shaft and looked at him as she catched her breathing. She licked his tip before moving up his body, placing herself over him. She let out a soft moan as she felt him at her entrance and closed her eyes as she leaned down to his face. Their lips met in a wet kiss and she pushed down over him slowly.

”Take what’s yours then,” she whispered against his lips as she pushed herself further down over him, stopping for a moment as she reached the root. Eilish could feel herself out of breath, almost as if her heart stopped as she felt him inside her. This feeling was new, like she was finally whole, her missing piece of the puzzle in place as she adjusted to the feeling of him. Her hands ran up to his short hair, grabbing it with her hands and cleching it softly in her fists. Her movements started out slow, and she couldn’t stop herself from letting out soft sounding moans. He felt so right, and she didn’t care what she would normally do, because this feeling was far from normal. ”Make me yours,” she said between her moans. He could interpret it as her begging and she wouldn’t care. She was too caught up in this feeling he was giving her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 12:04 pm

Her mouth around his manhood was so good, he was sure that she could easily make him climax if she wanted to. But he didnt want that, he wanted to feel her, be one with her. He smirked as she slowly removed herself from his lower parts, the lick made him gasp rather quietly, as she crawled over him. His hands instinctively went for her hips as he felt her against him, teasingly he moved his hips to stroke her while she kissed him. Fuck why was he so taken by her? Was she really his or was it the other way around? And for Samuel, it would be very odd for the second option, he had never let anyone have any sort of control over him. So what was it with this girl that had flipped that around? If only she knew that she had him around her finger at this point. Damn you, Eilish, he thought to himself as she lowered herself onto him, making him feel her warm and wet core so nicely. He groaned as she started moving, her hands in his hair made him mesmerized as she pleasured the both of them with her movements.
As she told him to make her his, a soft smile spread on his lips as he ran his hands up from the grasp on her hips, he grabbed around her and switched them around without pulling himself out of her. “Gladly he whispered in a raspy tone. He looked down at her as he leaned down and placed his elbow over her head so they would be face to face. His other hand grabbed her thigh firmly as he started moving his hips, he had always been a rough lover, but something in him kept him from hurting her - Still was there some sort of beastly touch to his movement, as his hand tightened it’s grip around her thigh. He groaned and moaned from time to time, but he loved the feeling of being inside her. And god, the way she moaned, her face as he stroked her from within. He leaned down to her neck as he started leaving trails of kisses and longing bites on her skin, he moved the arm above her head and grabbed her breast as he gave it a squeeze. “Ah, you’re so fucking hot,” he groaned in her ear before he lifted his face to look at her again. He wanted to see her face.
As he had worked her up pretty neatly, he felt she was ready for the rougher stuff. He let go of her thigh as his hand found it’s way to her lower back as he lifted her bottom up, just so he could get as deep as possible. “Tell me if it’s too much for you to handle. I’ll be nice” he said in the same raspy tone as his whisper, as his hips had slowed down till he rested deep inside her. The rest wasnt however for long, as he jolted his hips forward, in a deep hard thrust, he made sure to pull out slow before another thrust entered her, over and over. He moaned in his raspy voice as the pleasure was overwhelming, yet he had to hold back so he wouldnt climax, yet the thrusts remained at the same deeply harsh ones, while he went faster and faster. His hand on her breast, grabbed her hair and pulled her head a bit back as he looked her in the eyes, “You’re mine,” he hoarsely said between his moans with a wild determination.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 10:23 pm

Eilish felt like her body was reacting all on it’s own as she crawled up to greet his lips. She was normally not one to kiss during sex, maybe because it often left an empty feeling in her afterwards. But Samuel’s lips was pure heaven. His teasing pressing against her entrance made her moan shortly, but soon she lowered herself over him. Fuck. He was big, but in a weird way he felt like he was sculpted just for her. She gave his hair a tuck and pulled his head back as she rode him. Her lips finding their way to his neck. If he had been a human, she would already have bitten through his skin, but she liked being a little rough. As she asked him to make her his she looked at his smile, but let out a small gasp as he turned them around. His almost animalistic way of saying ’gladly’ made her smile, and let him do his thing. His thrust made her moan silently to begin with, but she could barely take her eyes off of him. His moans and groans sent shivers down her spine and his movements in and out of her made her core pulse slightly. She was close again and she both hated and loved it. As he leaned down to her neck she moved her head slightly to the side, giving him more room to explore her soft skin. His hand reaching and touching her breast made her groan soft as she pushed herself against his thrust. She wanted more. His words didn’t help with the fact that she could feel herself edging closer. Without much wording he let go of her thigh and moved her upwards a bit. His words made her bite her lips slightly, and she was about to answer him as she felt him deeper and the thrust made her gasp. Her breath out of control and her heart pumping away to keep up with this new sensation. His deep thrusts made her speechless and all she could do was moan at it, until he picked up the pace. It felt like air had left her body and all she could do was sink her nails into the back of the man above her as she came once more.

His grip made her smile and his words made her bite out after his face. ”You’re mine, and you know it,” she said, clearly not letting him have that satisfaction yet. She knew he was holding back, and if she was going to be his, he would have to do better. ”I asked you to make me yours – so do it,” she said almost as a snarl as she pressed her hips against his. Even though her body was still riding off her high, she was not giving in to that sweet feeling. He would have to make her beg for mercy at his movements. Her hands ran from his shoulders, where she might have drawn a bit of blood, and down to his buttocks. Her hands took a firm grip and pushed him into her harder. ”I’m not scared of a little violence here or there,” she said narrowing her eyes as she waited for his response. She wanted to feel what he could do, and if he truely was as dominant as he believed himself to be, he would have to prove it. Eilish might look fragile, but she was stronger and more durable than most.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 11:43 pm

Samuel loved how her body reacted to his touch, god how was she so damned perfect? Where had she been all this time? For the first time Samuel had been entranced, he had fallen into her web and entangled himself in all that was her. He hated it and loved it at the same time. And the way he felt inside her.. like no other woman he had ever been with. Her sounds were blissful and her reactions more intoxicating than anything he had ever tried. Doubtfully he’d ever let her go after this.
He couldnt help but smirk as she bit after his face, her words made him raise an eyebrow, “Sounds more like you want me to be yours,” he teasingly said as he moaned at the deep feeling of her inside. He leaned down to her ear and still held his tight grip on her hair, “You should know, that I always get what I want,” he whispered softly in her ear as he moved his face a bit away to look into her eyes, just to show her that he meant it.
As she had seen through that he had held back and snarled at him, he leaned down and bit her lower lip, quite hard but in a way that would be arousing to most. He let her lip slide out of his teeth’s grip as he tightened his grip around her lower back and stopped for a bit, as deep as he could get inside her. “Mnnnh, good,” he moaned as she said she wasnt scared of a little violence. He lifted her up and crawled up through the bed, laying her head down on the pillows. He was panting like an animal as he looked at her for a bit. Without saying anything, he pulled himself out as he rolled her around on her stomach, lifting her butt a bit up so she would be forced to arch her back. He entered her again, hard and almost mercilessly, as he put his hand on her face, sticking two fingers in her mouth as his other hand grabbed the bedframe above them. His body hovering over hers as he used the frame to support his now rougher movements, thrusting deeply into her core. He moaned and growled with such pleasure as his member pumped in and out of her, feeling every ripple that was within her. “Eilish... he groaned loudly, as he moved his eyes down to watch himself penetrate her. The fingers in her mouth played with her tongue as the hand itself held her head in place. He leaned closer down to her and removed his hand from her face as it ran down her body to her lower bits, pleasuring her as he wanted to feel her climax around his manhood once more. His hand on the bedframe tigthened as he felt himself getting closer and closer to his own satisfaction and his movements sped up. Even if she came, his hand would remain, he would force her to come over and over if he had to. Suddenly, he let go of her bits and grabbed her face to make her look at him as his throbbing member filled her up inside, he groaned through gritted teeth as the euphoria was overwhelming. “Fuck... Eilish!” he gasped and shot his head back. He kept stroking her insides, till his groans stopped and left him with small gasp for air as he rested his throbbing shaft in her. He pulled out and flipped her around as he cupped her face and kissed her rather tenderly.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)   A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw) Empty

A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Frostbites and siren song
» The Devils Son Walks into a Bar
» Two serpents walks into a bar
» Walks down the street to find number 5
» Look what the cat dragged in - Eilish

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: The sirens club-
Gå til: