Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Two serpents walks into a bar

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

Two serpents walks into a bar Empty
IndlægEmne: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 9:15 pm

A topic for @Victoria <3

Outfit og udseende + sandaler
Andet: Australsk accent
Tid: 7 juli. kl. 22.05
Vejr: varm sommernat.
Sted: Southside, i nærheden af the serpent baren.
Emnets sprog: engelsk

Gaia was one hell of a country. Its air was filled with magic. You could almost taste it if you stuck your tongue out. Filled with smiles and peaceful streets. (Or so were the rumors back in Sydney)
So, imagine Maverick´s surprise, when he moved into his new apartment and the people of Gaia told him he had moved into the country's bad neighborhood.
Southside.
The place where criminals were born or hung out.
Yet, he had not scared him away. He had gladly ordered furniture for his new home and enjoyed the sound of loud music from the bars every night. Which was what brought him down here now. The streets of Southside´s centrum.
Looking back at it, it had been a bad idea. He had not brought any weapons with him and he was not in the mood for a fight. Apparently, that was enough for a group of thugs. They had seen him as a target and were now chasing him through the streets.
He agitatedly hissed to himself and ran towards that so-called Serpents bar.
"Can´t hide rich boy!" One of them shouted after him, as he sneaked his way through a group, there was clearly just hanging out, outside the bar.
Maverick casually tried to blend in between the group. As he saw a gorgeous girl, raising an eyebrow at the situation, he smiled cheekily at her and bowed down, just to disappear a bit better.
"Don´t mind me, I´ll be out of ya hair in a few minutes," he assured her with a kind tone.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 10:01 pm

Attire | Outfit

It was a busy night as always really, when someone ran inside the bar with full speed, making most people turn around to see who it was. Their first thought had been Astra, but no, the scent was off. Then getting lost in the crowd, the new comers were shouting, disrupting the peace. Victoria let out a sigh, then narrowing her eyes as she saw the hybrid sneaking closer towards the bar area, bending down a little to avoid the possible confrontation. Victoria pressed her brows a bit further together looking at him, then up at the angrier group that wouldn't stop yelling.

"Enough, with all the shouting," his voice almost roared through the bar, making everyone go quiet. Even the new commers had no idea how to respond to the stern looking shapeshifter that moved through the crowd towards them, "get the hell out of my bar -- now," he spoke with such low  voice, so uncanny it even ran Victoria down her spine. But luckily for all, the guys chose wisely and turned around to  flee from the scene in a heartbeat. "Morons," he mumbled a little as he walked towards the bar to get a drink. Then taking notice to the hybrid, "I'm not even going to ask," he took the beer Victoria handed to him before he took a sip and turned around. Not wanting to deal with this mess as well.

Victoria placed a beer in front of the stranger, "I think you owe me an interesting story for this event," she pointed out with a confident nod. What on earth had just really happened? Victoria poured a whisky up for herself and lifted to glass to give him a toast.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 10:16 pm

One roar from what seemed to be the owner and the thugs had left the bar, just as quickly as they had arrived. His roar was powerful and enough to make anyone lower their head. As he got near Maverick, the hybrid respectfully lowered his head as well, showing he meant no trouble. The man however didn´t seem to care, as he grabbed a beer, muttered something, and left the bar. Curiously Maverick watched after him, smiling from ear to ear, before turning his head to the gorgeous girl from before.
Just as he was about to wish her a good night, she talked and here showed a voice, just as pretty as her face. He chuckled and here nodded back to her.
"I am sorry, I have to disappoint you, miss. It isn´t exactly an interesting story," he admitted and here placed himself on a chair next to her. "I´m new to this town. I went for a walk and before I knew it, these assholes seemed to chase me to steal my wallet or my shoes, who knows."
He curiously looked around the bar. "Is there a reason why the bar is called The serpents?" He looked back at her. "It is an excellent name."
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 8:13 am

Victoria had leaned it was often the people whom spoke of their lives as boring and mundane, that often had some of the most interesting stories. Another thing about him was that he was half angel half demon, she could smell that part on him.  But he was new in town, so why had he travelled to Southside? He knew the entire place was becoming brighter than it had in many years, maybe it lured people here, who knew? "Ah yes, careful with that - some people here are excellent at picking other's pockets," she gave him a little wink, even if it was very true. Southside was mostly the capital of crime in Athena, "and you do have fancy shoes," not that she had seen them, but it was also just a joke. "Well, the serpents symbolizes wisdom, ancient knowledge, and even power," she raised her brow slightly playfully. "But you know a little thing or two about serpents, don't you?" Victoria narrowed her eyes a little bit, before letting her inner snake move a little toward showing off her snake eyes for a second before they returned to her own eyes again. "I'm Victoria," she held her hand out to greet him.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 4:20 pm

With her complimenting his shoes, he raised his foot and tilted his head.
"Or well, I guess so," he studied the shoes and here chuckled, letting his foot come down again. "Thank you." as he got the bartender waved over, he smiled brightly at them. "A grog, please."
The bartender nodded and walked away. He then turned his attention back to the lovely lady as she explained why the bar was named after snakes. Her answer was just perfect. The bar was almost an honor to the snake and not just the typical, I chose this name to be cool. Her answer was perfected by her leaning a bit forward, showing the movements and eyes of a snake. His own eyes lid up, narrowing his pupils, as he smirked at her. "Indeed I do."
He took her hand. "Nice to meet you Victoria, I´m Maverick!" Just as he released her hand, his beer came, which made him pay the bartender, with a couple of tips as well. He turned his front to Victoria. "So... I thank you and your mate for saving my ass," he said. "Is the bar named after you?"
After all, she had just shown herself to be a snake, so maybe her friend had named the bar after her.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 4:54 pm

Victoria couldn't help but chuckle a little bit when he thanked her for Francis having saved his ass, well Francis mostly possibly had done so to make sure there was peace in the area - and trusted Victoria would handle Maverick here if it was an issue. The next question made her laugh a little, "you are sweet, but no - not as far as I know," she had wondered about how the Serpent's had gotten its name, the thing she had said earlier was just her own twist of the story. Because she had no clue. Linus and Francis could easily have renamed the place after themselves, why hadn't they? Maybe it was just the too many changes could drive people away from their roots. "So, Maverick, tell me - what are you up to?" Victoria wondered, it could be plenty of things. You never really did know a persons story.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 5:25 pm

He took a sip of his beer. It tasted different from the ones at home. A good difference. Sweeter. It was clear in his eyes how he studied the taste of his beer. That was until he heard Victoria chuckle at his question. Leaning over the bar, he relaxed his head in his hand, as he kept his eyes on Victoria. He wasn´t sure if she kept talking to him out of kindness or if she in general was interested. All in all, he didn´t mind the slight attention and a talk with a fellow snake.
"I just moved to Gaia and had heard grouse things, so I found a cheap apartment here in southside. I think I´m starting to see why it was so cheap," he told and raised himself up again. "I don´t mind though. I find it charming. So, I decided to go for a walk and see where all the music came from. The group of thugs discovered me and I wasn´t in a mood for a blue, so, I hid in here."
He smiled a charming smile at her and tilted his head. "What about you? What are you up to Victoria?"
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 5:51 pm

It wasn't every day you got a visit in Southside from an Aussie, but she would lie if she didn't admit she found the accent charming. "Oh yeah, but the place is under improvement, you will see soon enough - Southside is gonna reach its prime, so there will be something to look forward to," Victoria pulled her lip up in a bit slightly cooky smirk. "It's rather common in the area though, one have to keep their senses clear and mind open to not fall into traps," she pointed out pouring herself another whisky. "Me?" Victoria licked her lips a little and took a slightly sharper breath in, "I'm just living, you know," the shapeshifter tilted her head a little bit. Some days it was easy to live, it almost felt like she had finally moved on from the bad things that had happened months ago, but then she ran into a wall and everything came crashing down in waves beyond her control. But today was a good day, and she did try her best to live in the moment. "I might be the boring one here," she chuckled a little bit lifting her glass up to take a sip.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 6:19 pm

Southside was gonna reach its prime. That comment made him smile.
"Well, then it seems I came just at the right time to see the town thrive," he added and here looked into her eyes. They were gorgeous.
As she poured herself a glass of whiskey, he shortly looked around the bar again, studying everyone who walked in and out. "I´ll remember that. All around there will be traps." Here he looked back at her and couldn´t help but smile a bit cheekily.
With her asking 'me?', he gave her and nod, followed by him taking a sip of his beer. Her answer all though surprised him. She was just living? That was the common answer if you didn´t want people to know much about you... or if you were a person just drifting by and enjoying days as they came... or if you were a person to not know exactly what you were doing with your life. Damn, there were too many options.
"You, boring? Naah, I don´t believe that. Just living can as mean as cat's piss heaps of things. You just take each day as they come," he assured. "No one who can walk into a bar, with the aura of owning it can be boring." He winked at her and took another sip of his drink.
"Can I take a guess and assume you are a shapeshifter? Only asking due to the snake eyes."
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyMan Jul 11, 2022 6:58 am

Of course there was things she barely understood of the ways he was talking, but like everytime with Landon or Penelope for that matter started to ramble about everything and nothing, she was used to make a pretty good pretend face to what was said. "I will take that compliment," she chuckled a little bit. "Eh, up Vic, woss new, eh, guv?" Landon reached the bar after finally had made it home from his bike ride, having seen some scared guys come running out the bar - of course he wanted the tea. "Oh, excuse me bad manners, right? I'm Landon, and who might yer be, eh?" He held his hand out for the guy, before then looking back at Victoria. "Fuck, I'm bloody well sorry, i'n it? I totally forgot, I already went on a ride wiv Reina - I'm bloody well so sorry, right, I will make it up ter yer right?" Victoria let out a sigh and shook her head. "It's okay, next time I will just dump your ass in the middle of a plan we have had for two days now," she rolled her eyes slightly annoyed that Landon had forgotten about their plains. But what could you do. "Seems like yer got some bloke ter keep yer company nuffink the bleedin' less. 'ave yer seen Kennedy 'round, I wanted ter show 'er sumfink pretty cool I found earlier. I'll get out me spoons," he chuckled a little got a beer served from the bar and took a sip. Victoria pressed her brows a bit together but gave up on the over all conversation. "She is at her shop I reckon," she just mentioned as she did know he seemed to be looking for Kennedy.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 3:41 pm

Before she could even answer him, a new guy came to the bar, with an accent no one could understand. Or, it only seemed to be a problem for Maverick. Veronica answered him just fine like it was a second language to her. The whole time the young man was talking, Maverick was smiling bright, amazed by the accent and his cheerfulness. With Landon´s hand reaching out to Maverick, he took it quickly and shook it. That much he could understand.
"Nice to meet you, I´m Maverick," he presented himself. After that, something else was said and the hybrid had no idea what. Which was clear as he looked from Landon to Victoria. Although he did understand what Victoria said and clearly had Landon just canceled something. "Is everything alright?"
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 4:16 pm

Victoria chuckled a little bit looking towards Maverick again, "yeah - my pal here just made the choice to bail on me. We were supposed to go exploring an abandoned track at the Silent Highway, but idiot totally bailed me," she gave Landon a gentle punch against the arm, and Landon made a grimace, '"Ave a look, I'm bloody well sorry arright? Can't yer just ask some bloke else? Maybe Linus 'as an empty 'our 'e needs ter fill wiv sumfink excitin', call Eric up - or oh, ask yor new mucker 'ere, I'm sure 'e is just achin' for a wee excitement," he patted Maverick on the upper arm giving him a smile before looking at Victoria again. "I 'ave ter go find Kennedy, right, but yer kids 'ave fun. And oh Vic, don't do anyfink I wouldn't do," he gave her a small wink, which made her lift her middle finger towards her friend as he walked away. "Sorry about that, friend since childhood - he is just being an ass really," Victoria waved away Landon's former range of speech.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 4:38 pm

The part he understood was Landon calling him a bloke as well and he had canceled a walk with the beautiful shapeshifter. He nodded as in a 'goodbye' when Landon left, to then turn his attention back to Victoria. As she apologized, he chuckled and shook his head.
"It´s okay, I just... barely understood anything he said... I mean... wow!" he said. He turned his head and looked toward Landon. "And I thought I had an accent."
He looked back at Vic again, smiling from ear to ear, as he just got a new idea. "How about you and I go check out the abandoned track? I would love to see more of Southside and you could see yourself as a tour guide." He curiously tilted his head
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 5:13 pm

Victoria chuckled a little, when you got so used to talking to someone you barely realized it in the end. But she had felt it the months she had spent apart from him. "Its very strong I know, but I think he is enjoying using it as well, so - by now its more of a personality trait if you ask me," she joked with a short chuckle, then raising her brow intrigued. "You sure? I mean, it can be very dangerous, not a place for just anyone," she spoke with a slightly lower voice, keeping her eyes locked with his. Victoria was telling the truth, knowing walking along close to the Coyote territory wasn't for everyone, even if there was a huge change none of Helio's people would be there, sometimes it wasn't the two gangs who were the ones you needed to worry about in the low land of Southside.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 6:25 pm

With her lowering her voice, he automatically leaned a bit closer to hear her. What she said just made his plan even better in his head. With a smirk, he made a nod and here looked around, as if he was gonna reveal a secret.
"I laugh in the face of danger," he cheekily whispered. He hoped she understood that reference and if not, he would just pretend that he came up with that quote himself. Leaning a bit back again, he smiled a reassuring smile at her, grabbing his beer. "But don´t worry! I´ll be fine. After all, I have you to save me, if push comes to shove." he winked at her. Victoria was powerful, he could feel that.
He emptied his beer in one go and placed it down with a DUNK. "So, what do you say? are we gonna go?"
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 6:47 pm

Victoria closed her eyes in a small laughter, understanding the reference rather well to be honest. "Good Simba, just don't go where the light doesn't touch," she lifted a slightly daring brow, before pulling her lips up into a smaller smirk. Then downing her glass of whisky, placing the empty glass on the counter, making a little movement to show some of the other bartenders she was headed out. "Oh yeah, I have my hero hair set and ready to go after all," she ruffled up in her big black curls, "you know how to ride a bike, or do you prefer walking?" She asked walking backwards while heading towards the door hoping he would follow. They had an adventure to follow - and she would let him borrow Landon's bike if anything.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 7:09 pm

Her understanding of the reference and even continuing it was just a cherry on top of the ice cream. He chuckled. Especially with her way of making a daring brow. As it was nothing, she emptied her whiskey and placed it down, making the bartender know she was headed out.
"Oh yes, I can see that and it looks pretty good," he cheekily sneaked a compliment in.
With that, he got up and asked if he could ride a bike. He clicked with his tongue and spread his arms out. "It so happens that I know how to ride a bike." He followed her, admiring how she just confidently walked backward. "What a coincidence."
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 6:46 am

She chuckled a little delighted, taking in the compliment with a bit brighter smile - sneaky bastard. Victoria kept her eyes on him, "perfect then," she nodded and then looked around, okay Landon was out of her hair, but the she did have an extra set of keys - so she walked over to her little secret spot where her keys were kept, and threw the one to him that belonged to Landon's bike. "What a coincidence, you will borrow Landon's - I'm sure he is not gonna miss it, other wise its his loss," Victoria chuckled then spun around to walk outside the door, almost skipping ahead of the gravel road she moved to where all the bikes were mostly parked. Victoria pointed to the one belonging to Landon, "that is your fine little borrow of the day," she walked over to her own and began to set everything up so she was ready to go. "Try to keep up then," she dared him before she then set off down the road.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 1:49 pm

With the keys thrown to him, he grabbed them smoothly and followed her outside.
"I´m sure he won't mind me just borrowing it for the night," he added. "And If he does, then hell, he can just not bail on you next time." It was said in a light tone, showing he ment no ill intentions. As he got outside and saw the beauty he was allowed to burrow, he couldn´t stop himself from smiling even wider. "That´s amazing!" he did almost a little dance around, before getting up on the bike, just in time to see Victoria drive away. "Oh, I´ll keep up." He smirked to himself and turned on the bike. Here he drove after Victoria, enjoying the feeling of the wind on his face. He managed to get up next to Victoria. Here he cheekily waved at her.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 10:28 am

Victoria looked to the side as she drove up next to her, giving him a little teasing lift with her eyebrow before she looked ahead of the road again. Victoria took a sharp turn to the left heading towards the North part of the city, heading taking another turn that lead to a more deserted part of town, the entire atmosphere about getting here screamed of warnings, Victoria even second guessed her choice on the matter. But anyways, she kept driving, needing a little kick of danger once in a while as one did. It didn't take long to get to the highway, no cars, it was abandoned with lost cars thrown around like some scene from a zombie movie. Victoria slowed a little bit down, then taking a right turn further down closer towards the fjord, you could at least see it at distance. That as well abandoned. The rotten part of Southside, but she knew driving to close and they would step into Helio's territory and she wasn't here for that.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 9:14 pm

He followed her in what looked as if it was taken out of a zombie movie. He felt like Daryl Dixon driving down that empty highway. Staying close to Victoria's bike, he looked around and for now, he could see what people meant, when they bad-talked Southside. But, This couldn´t probably be meant to be this way. Who did this part of the city belong to? He remembered Victoria had called it dangerous. A thrill ran through him. He couldn´t wait to see what exactly made this place dangerous... maybe she could even explain how this part of the city had come to this.
As she took the right turn, he noticed the fjord, and just for a second, he thought that maybe that was their destination. Maybe it was... he knew nothing of his city or country... yet
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyMan Jul 25, 2022 9:05 pm

Even if Linus and Francis had done an amazing job cleaning up the streets and all, there were still outskirts of every town and area of a city that looked like something from the wilderness - the difference was, this was the part of it. With the fjord close by to the dark mysterious waters where you barely could see the end because of the fog, or if you looked hard enough to the other side you could almost sense the wood area. No matter how connected Victoria felt to nature, there were places even she knew she shouldn't come close to. Victoria finally stopped close to the fjord, and let out a sigh. The wind was slightly chill which was a surprise in this humid and warm summer weather.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyMan Jul 25, 2022 10:19 pm

The second she stopped, he followed her example and looked around. To him, Southside didn´t seem too bad. He smiled and here turned his head towards Victoria.
"This place doesn´t seem so scary," he teasingly added. He leaned over the rear of the bike. "I´m not sure I understand the hate this town is receiving." He got off the bike and made it stand. "Have you grown up here Victoria?" He didn´t know if she was the type for small talk. Yet, it was worth a shot to see if he could get to know her better. "Not here, here, but on the southside."
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyTirs Jul 26, 2022 7:44 am

Victoria carefully looked around, then turning her eyes to him for a second when he added it didn't seem scary. "Most things that are scary doesn't seem scary at first," she pointed out with a slightly lifted brow as she looked around. Then getting off the bike to stretch her legs a little, placing her hands on her hips as she looked around. "Not out here, I grew up in one of the houses close to the Serpent bar. But I've lived out here my entire life," the shapeshifter replied looking over her shoulder shortly giving the hybrid a warmer smile, before she took a few steps further towards the fjord. "The reason why this town gets so much hate is the gang wars. The crime count here is exploded, and not in the way you perhaps would like the most," Victoria added to explain perhaps just why most people hated this town. "People are scared, and their fear turns out to hate for this place and its people," Victoria let out of a smaller sigh and shook her head a bit. "Right over there," she pointed to a small piece of land out in the middle of the fjord with a light tower that barely could light all the way to shore because of the heavy fog. And down the fjord was nothing but a small row-boat to make way. "The question is, are you up for that kind of danger?" She pointed towards the boat. Not that it had been her original plan to go out there, but she had always wanted to. Victoria was a curious soul after all.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 2:02 pm

Gang wars. It all slowly started to make sense to the hybrid. A town could easily get a bad reputation the minute drugs, gangs and crimes, started to fill the news more than heroic actions. He nodded to what she had to say and smiled softly by her way of releasing a sigh in defeat.
"Unfortunately... that is the truth yeah... it´s scary how quickly fear can be turned into hate," he agreed with her.
As she pointed toward what seemed to be a rowboat, he raised an eyebrow and got a smile so bright, that it could light up a room. "You bet I am!" he turned his head to her. " And by the sound of your voice, I assume so are you?"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Two serpents walks into a bar   Two serpents walks into a bar Empty

Two serpents walks into a bar
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» The Devils Son Walks into a Bar
» A siren and a souldemon walks into a bar.... - Eilish (cw)
» Walks down the street to find number 5
» The Southside Serpents
» Gang: The Southside Serpents

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum-
Gå til: