Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If this is the last time

Go down 
3 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair
Antal indlæg : 86

If this is the last time Empty
IndlægEmne: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Location | Somewhere in the forest
Date | First of July 2022
Time | Late at night
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Theobald x

She rested her back against a tree and let out a pained sigh, closing her eyes for a moment, just a moment. How had it come to this? How had the vampires her brother once had been so obsessed with hunting just decided to pick her misery as their revenge, because he was gone. Julianne had fought, back in her house there was at least a handful of dead vampires that needed to be cleaned up after, but what else had they expected taking her daughter? Julianne had followed them, luckily she was just as fast and strong as them. Twice as angry. But it wasn't enough, and they had left her beaten almost to a point that would have killed any average human. Julianne being anything but an average human, could take it - to a point. Her healing systems worked faster, didn't put her out of her misery. At least she had made it up sitting, even if her entire body ached with indescribable pain. Giving herself a moment to breathe before she tried reaching for her phone, she called him. She had no idea if this was the last time she would get to call someone, but for some reasons - which she deep down knew the reasons off, it had to be him.

Julianne almost cried when it headed to voicemail, of course it would - she was told not to contact him, to let him go. "I know I was supposed to not contact you - I guess I just hoped to hear your voice," she cleared her throat realizing how hoarse and pained her voice might have sounded. Julianne folded her lips together and took a deeper breath in, trying to cancel out her emotions but they were already out. "They took Annika, some vampires took her," she took a sharper breath in once again to catch her breath. "And - I'm not doing so well I'm being completely honest and I could use some help," a quiet sob left her and she tried to shake it off by breathing out. "I'm not sure I'm going to make it, but I have to try reaching her. But if I don't, please, will you make sure she is okay? Please," trying to get up made her leave a small pained scream she tried to mute by covering the back of her hand with her mouth. "I believe in you okay, I will always believe in you - And I," the voicemail ended not being able to have more seconds, she pressed sent then placing her phone back in her pocket, not realizing the battery died. And so she fought the last to get up and wander towards where she last had seen the vampires head, using whatever willpower she had left to move her feet - because that was all she had.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Theobald

Theobald

Antal indlæg : 57

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 4:13 pm

He had seen her call, and as his finger had hovered over the call button, his father had spoken to him, and by reflex, he had pressed end call rather than taking it.
Things had been stirring; his father wasn’t happy about the fact that Nessa wanted to divorce William. William, well, William was displeased that she was even thinking about walking away from him. Controlling fucker.
Theo had started to fold into himself, say less and keep his head low. That way, he survived without them knowing that he had stopped taking the drug or as good as because he was afraid of what kind of effects it would have if he just stopped from one day to the other. So gradually, he took less until he could feel how the fog started to lift and could think clearly. Maybe it had helped that he had gotten the task to kill Maeve, only to see how far his father’s insanity had taken him. To kill someone just because they feared what others would do with her was on the border of madness. Maybe that was where his father had truly gone, to a place where no one could no longer reach him, in this retched quest to rid the world of the supernatural. Hypocrite.

It wasn’t until later that he had a chance to hear the voicemail; as she spoke, he had already found his keys and ran towards one of the cars, his father yelling after him where he was going, but he didn’t care; now, Theo was doing something stupid, he knew that, but the only people he trusted right now to help him, were the very people that were out there trying to hunt him down. Or at least that was what he had told himself.
It was too late to back down when he parked the car in front of Jamie’s house, he ran toward the house and knocked on the door, knowing just how he had to look, knowing there was a chance that Jamie would just punch him in the face, but he was desperate. “Please, let me explain before you kill me”, he quickly got out, as his eyes connected with his brother “it’s Jules, you have to help me”, he breathed, feeling how pain squeezed down on his heart, not thinking just how horrible he had to look. The dark circles underneath his eyes, his hair a little too long and not really washed. He didn’t know when he had last had a good night's sleep, and it showed.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 4:53 pm

He was just about to call Hope to tell her goodnight. Something he did every single night she was spending at his house, complaining every single time that it would be so much easier if she just moved in. Knowing she would give in, and he didn't mind begging her just a little - but only a little. But before he could press the call he caught a scent followed by the sound of a car door closing. What was Theo doing here? He carefully looked to see if Jasmine had fallen asleep, happy she had - he just texted Hope if she could come over - not sure for what reasons yet. But he would rather have her not worry, and it could easily look as one of his long begging's of her swinging by. Then he placed his phone back in his trousers' pocket and headed to the front door where the knock sounded.

He lifted his hand up having the two dogs sit down and be silent, Jamie was very much aware that this was something he needed to be aware of. Then again he also knew Theo had been and perhaps still was affected by the drugs the D'Avalos family had such fun brewing over the years. It still didn't change the things that had been done, and yet Jamie had heart to try see pass it. Theo just needed to be happy that Jamie was in an alright mood. Even so, he looked rather deadpan at his brother as he opened the door. Prepared one could say for the disappointment of believing something could be changed. An annoyed sigh left him yet he let his brother speak. It’s Jules, you have to help me, Jamie's expression softened a little bit as he exhaled. He couldn't think of a day where he had seen his brother look this horribly. "Okay, just give me a second I need to write a note," he let the door be open as he turned to the living room and found a piece of paper, writing he was out with Theo, but would be back soon. Then if Jasmine woke up and couldn't find him, or when Hope got there she needed to know where he was. Also the reason why he wanted Hope to be with Jasmine, if anything happened, then he at least knew they would be together.

Jamie walked to his storage of weapons, one didn't go down on gear just because they had stopped hunting, you never knew when you needed to defend yourself. All he needed was a few good daggers he could throw, and a gun, then he headed out. "Get in the car, we better not waste any time," he exhaled closing and locking the door behind him. Hope had her own key so it wouldn't be a problem. Then he headed to Theo's car, "so what are we walking into to be specific?" He asked as he sat down on the drivers seat, holding his hand out for Theo to get him the keys so they could get going.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 8:57 am

Theo felt like he could breathe again when Jamie agreed without questioning him. He hung back by the front door, mostly because he didn’t dare to go inside again. The news where that Jamie and Sariel had decided to go their separate ways, but that didn’t mean the hybrid couldn’t be nearby—and he wasn’t sure she would give him the same courtesy as his brother had just done.
He had no idea how long he had been standing there, long enough to think that maybe his brother was coming after all—but just as he had thought that, he came out and started walking to the car. Theo clicked his tongue when Jamie decided to be bossy as ever, but he knew better than to comment on it right now. Instead, he placed himself on the passenger seat and handed Jamie the keys—even Theo wasn’t going to discuss who was going to drive or not, mainly because he knew that Jamie was a far better driver than any of the other brothers, given his reflexes.
I think we are walking into a vampire nest”, he scoffed, but he didn’t know the specifics if he was being honest, “they took Annika, so she went after them without backup; it sounded bad”, he said, letting his hand glide through his hair, “and I have a bad feeling that this will end up costing her custody over her as well” he whispered, before finding the latest coordinates from the phone call, “I think her phone went dead because after her voicemail I haven’t been able to track it” he explained before the car's system told them where to go, even if it was somewhat confused because of the fact that it was in the middle of the forest.
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 6:03 pm

Vampire nest, he could almost not hide the low growl forming in his growl. But he started driving, the anger rose when Theo informed him that the vampires had taken Annika, giving Jamie extreme flashback to an event in his life he would rather forget. "Worry about custody when we are sure both of them comes out of it alive," he replied in a lower mumble. "Even so its not like the custody goes to the father, she is too smart for that," knowing that Julianne had been able to keep her relationship with the beta werewolf a secret for many years, making sure never to list his name. Not even on Annika's birth certificate, how did he know this? Him and Elenora had talked, not that much lately, but back before Archie got back, once in a while the angry hunters found some sort of peace in talking about everything and nothing. But then he knew Damon D'Avalos most likely would be next in line to get hold on the child, and he knew nothing would come of that. "Besides, as long as its only us and them - everything remains between us, no one is losing anything. Expect for the bloodsuckers," he took a sharper breath in then following the directions to the forest, how he hated it. Even if they could have used Nigel in this to track her down from the forest side where the battery had died, Jamie had once found Sariel in the purring rain. He could do this. They could do this.

Finally, he parked the car and turned it off as he then went out the door, luckily for them it wasn't raining. The wind was somewhat moving in the direction he needed it to, and walking closer he picked up the scent of Julianne from some spilled blood on the forest grounds. The trees, a growl left him again as he squatted down, inspecting the area. "She went that way, she cannot have moved fast, even with her speed - the damage done here, should have made her unable to walk from the scene," he mumbled a little bit, but one should never underestimate a mother trying to get to her child. Jamie however wasn't here to let a mother lose a child, or for a child to lose her mother. He wanted to do everything in his power to make sure the two got out of this alive. That all of them did. He then got up and started to move with fast speed in the direction of where he smelled the blood.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyLør Jul 02, 2022 8:01 pm

He snorted when Jamie talked about it not going to the father. What a world to live in, where you could run around making sure that parents didn’t have the right to their children and then deliberately hide the fact that they had been in danger, but he didn’t say anything; he looked out of the window. He knew he had one kid out there, hidden away from him, not safe for him to know about her, and yet he did. Maybe his best-kept secret—he was still angry by the fact that he wasn’t granted permission to see her, but it wasn’t like he could do anything about it. There had made precautions that he would never have any rights, wasn’t that lovely. Maybe that was the only reason he could sympathise with Diego, even if he would never admit it. This was also why he didn’t comment on the small; them or us, and it will remain between the three people involved.

Theo got out, looking around, before turning his head, waiting for Jamie to do his thing.
I’m sorry to bring you into this, after what happened between you and McKenna”, he said, now realising just what he had asked his brother to do, but maybe subconsciously he had known that if anyone would sympathise or understand just what would go through Julianne’s mind, it would be Jamie. "Don't look so surprised, who do you think sent the vampires—and no, it wasn't me" he whispered, before he started moving, following Jamie as he looked around them. He took out his gun, filling it with UV light bullets, it wouldn’t kill the purebloods, but if they were lucky, it was a coven of created vampires, which would make this much easier for them.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 4:54 am

Jamie pressed his brows a bit together, not looking at Theo at first but slowly turned his head towards his brother as he apologized for bringing him into this. One could say Jamie looked a bit surprised, then the shapeshifter exhaled a little bit, "don't worry about it," he replied back on his next exhale as he then crossed his arms for a moment. "Despite of everything, I'm glad you did," he confessed rather than having Theo try doing something on his own.  Hadn't he been the one hunting for revenge after the events had played out till Sariel had found him, bringing him out of his darkness - preparing him for what was to happen next. Then they started moving again, and Jamie took out one of his throw knives, keeping himself aware of the different scents that were playing in their surroundings.

As a father, Jamie tried to think less like the hunter he was and more on just how far he would go if the roles were reversed and he was trying to get to Jasmine, especially after having lost to other children. People would have to kill him to stop him from getting her back, Julianne was no different - a lonely sensitive soul who wanted their most precious treasure, he knew she wouldn't stop, even if it meant she would die. Which was why they had to move fast. Luckily he could easily track her scent by the drops of blood, but it also meant the vampires could.

A little voice in his head thought he should have called Frederik or Elenora about their sister, but he also knew that he would rather ask for their forgiveness for not having done so, than risking the attention on putting too many in the field. Despite, if Jamie and Theo put their minds together just like old times, there was really nothing they couldn't achieve and it was pure muscle memory to work alongside Theo even if it had been a bit long. Jamie stopped being able to smell the vampires strongly nearby, they had entered the nest. He also picked up on the heavier breathing a few trees away from them that belonged to the exhausted Julianne leaning against the tree.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 10:01 am

He scanned the area and tried to shut off his feelings, even though it was becoming increasingly more difficult. Especially now that she wasn’t on the drug anymore, feeling the after-effects of being overdosed for such a long time, beaten into submission—well, he would have another time to go through the trauma he had been subject to, but not tonight.
He crept, making sure to step over branches that could give away their position. The last they needed was someone attacking them in an ambush because they gave away their position too soon.

When they came to the hideout of the coven, he slowed down; his eyes moved just like Jamie toward the breathing individual standing leaning up against the tree; he nodded toward Julianne, trusting Jamie to have his back.
Hey”, he whispered when he came close enough “, I have something, it's going to hurt for a little while, so I’ll have to put my hand in front of your mouth while I do it, okay?” he tried not to look at the state she was in—instead he fished out a pen looking very much like an EpiPen used by people with diabetes. It would give her a boost of adrenalin and take the worst of her damages, just enough for her to help them get her daughter out, and then they would have to take her to the hospital. At least he knew better than to tell her she couldn’t come.
His hand found her mouth, and then he injected the serum into her stomach where the shirt had been torn, and he could see that there was a nasty gash, almost ten centimetres long. It looked terrible, but for now, he tried not to think about it.
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 4:58 pm

Jamie kept his eyes out while Theo made his way to Julianne, oh the shapeshifter disliked this situation very well. He just hoped that Annika at least would be sleeping, not taking anything from the traumas she could grow up with because of an event like this. Usually Julianne's senses worked better than they did right now, most of her energy as well as the adrenalin kept her going, for now, so she almost gasped even by the simple hey, turning her head towards Theo, wanting to say she relaxed a bit more now, then noticing Jamie - belief returned to her: they could get Annika out. Then her eyes moved back to Theo as he once again said something, and she nodded to let him know it was okay. His hand found his mouth and she kept her focus on him, groaning from the pain that rushed through her first, wanting nothing more to scream because of the aching burn her entire body seemed to be wrapped in. Her hands grabbed onto his arms, holding on as tight as she could, needing the help to stabilize herself.

A sound from the bushes made Jamie narrow his eyes a little bit, picking up a vampire's speed rather fast, enough for him to know when and where to throw the first throw knife, and then send it riding through the air. It didn't take more than a few seconds before the vampire collided with the ground, they had to get going.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 7:57 pm

Fuck” Theo hissed when he too picked up the scent of the vampire; he had at least prepared, even if he hadn’t gotten fully into the mode of a vampire hunter, but close enough to match their scent and strength. Speed, on the other hand, would have to be relied on what he usually would be capable of.  
When he saw how the wounds started to close, and she seemed to get some colour back in her cheeks, and her eyes didn’t look as dull, she removed his hand. “Okay, let’s get Annika, and then get the hell out of here,” he said in a hushed tone and then made sure that she was listening before turning—he hadn’t picked it up fast enough, and he felt arms connected to his stomach that knocked all air out of him. A groan left him, and just as he hit the ground, he managed to turn the gun, and with a squeeze, he made a bullet penetrate through the vampire's heart.
The vampire turned to dust over him, and with a small sigh, he let his head fall back, just taking a moment before he pushed himself off the ground again. “Bloody vampires”, he coughed, feeling the burn from the broken ribs, but he could push through the pain as he closed down his sense of feeling, even if it made it more challenging to aim and shoot but it was better than not being able to walk.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 8:15 pm

Her body quickly adjusted to the kick of adrenalin, like a quick high and empowerment rushing through her, peaking her almost to her normal strength which should be able to not be the weakest link, not entirely anyways. Jules nodded a bit, getting Annika and get the hell out of here sounded like the perfect and only plan she was agreeing on here. Julianne gasped as she saw him hit the ground, blinking a little bit surprised, trying to reach for weapons realizing she had perhaps dropped them in the last fight. But neither Jamie or Theo had come unarmed, and soon the vampire turned to dust over Theo. Julianne slip her lips wanting to ask if he was alright, but by the way he coughed it seemed like she wasn't the only one who needed a quick trip to the hospital after this. She just watched him getting back up on his feet, but before she could say anything, Jamie had already pressed his hand on Theo's shoulder, "you good?" He asked before then looking around again.

Julianne had always admired Jamie's loyalty to his siblings, his friends, even if you could watch Theo and Jamie fight like rapid dogs there was no doubt that she knew just now why Theo had picked Jamie up on his way here. "Let's do what we do best," he chuckled a bit dry then looking back at them, then handing Julianne his gun, after all he could throw pretty much anything with a good enough aim to give the wanted affect and he did have his throw knives that were crafted with holy symbols. He would be fine. Then he started making way through the area, signaling the path was clear for Theo and Jules to move. Julianne was close to her daughter, she could feel it, then again Annika had always had a very special aura just like Derek. It was easy to feel. It didn't take Jamie long before he had snuck his way inside the core of the nest, lurking around.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 10:02 am

No”, he hissed, lifting his blouse so he could take in the damages done by the vampire—he could already see how the blood started to pool underneath his skin, leaving nasty bruises on its way. “But luckily, I’ve been bred to withstand worse”, he murmured before following along with Jamie. They just needed to get this over with as fast as possible; he wasn’t equipped to fight his way through a vampire nest, not when he was in the process of detoxing from a drug; it made his entire body ache in a way he had never tried before, and even though he had now shut down the part of his system that felt pain. Sometimes he wondered what would happen if he just shut down his body completely—he would lie if he said that he hadn’t thought about trying—especially these past weeks where he had been through hell.

Theo sneaked in after Jamie; looking around, he tried to ensure that he knew exactly where everything was. Waiting for one or two vampires to attack them, he was still trying to figure out why the hell they had decided to take a child like that—what were they going to do with her? No, he didn’t even want to go there; some creatures, humans and supernatural alike, just had incredibly sick minds.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyTors Jul 07, 2022 7:07 am

Even if Julianne was appreciative of them coming to help her, she also knew it came at a risk. There was always a risk on missions like this, and now Theo was hurt too. Using some of her regained strength she used her water manipulation to get access to the part of it that could manipulate with the half dried blood on her skin, making able to spread it in the other direction of where they were going, hoping it would distract the vampires a little. Of course Julianne could let Theo and Jamie go into the nest alone and get Annika, but she had no idea how many vampires there were, and she was too restless to just stand still waiting. So, she moved just a bit closer to at least have their back while they moved further in.

Jamie exhaled a little, his senses out and alert possible more than he had in a while. It wasn't like he hunted like this anymore, yet he was often out and about in his animals shape, it kept the hunter instinct very intact and him more collected and precise in his movements than ever - because he was in peace with all parts of himself now. He could smell the smoke from a fire, hearing some whispers, almost like some sort of ritual happening. A thing vampires, demons and witches shared were their sick rituals and believes to some sort of dark force. Some way more than others. And the scene unfolding in front of them looked like a sacrifice. There was created an alter with lighted candles, even a single witch standing by the side of the vampires chanting the ritual, looking like one of the elder vampires stood in front of the altar with crafted dagger in his hand lifted over his head, getting ready to pierce it through the heart of the sleeping child on the altar. Just about to complete the ritual when a throw knife pierced through the air and hit its target just in the middle of the vampires eyes with a force that made the vampire fall over.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyTirs Jul 12, 2022 3:51 pm

He turned and looked inside; he pulled a grimace and then turned to Jules; he lifted his hands and started to sign when he moves, you run in and grab Annika, I’ll distract the rest of them, he kept his eyes on her to make sure that she understood, the last they needed was her trying to play the hero and save everything. Then you run, you don’t look back, you run as fast as you can.
When he was sure she would do as he said, he turned just in time to see how Jamie threw a knife and alerted all of them. “Now!” he roared, and with the speed of a vampire, he ran in and ripped the first hair clean out of their chest before jumping the next one, giving Jules just the opening to grab Annika and get out. He saw how one was trying to lunge after her, and he managed to capture the ankle and threw the guy with such force that he ended through the wall.
He roared before jumping on the person and started beating the vampire repeatedly in the face, over and over, until the skin on his knuckles began to split and his own blood blended with the vampires.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyTirs Jul 12, 2022 4:40 pm

She didn't like one bit leaving any of the two behind, but her first priority on this matter was her daughter. Julianne had to put in full fate in that the two brothers could handle themselves, which she knew they could - even with damage taken. So Julianne simple gave Theo a nod, then everything happened. The roar echoed in her mind like shot fired to start the race, and she used the speed she had that matched the vampires as well, picking her sleeping daughter off the altar and held her close towards her. Turning her head just as Theo stopped one of the vampires from jumping at her, exhaling she set off into the forest and kept running - she had to at least attempt to get as far away from the nest as possible - or even try locate Jamie and Theo's car. With the speed she managed to uphold it didn't take long before the roars and battle cries became distant as she finally reached the car she knew belonged to Theo and dropped down with her back resting towards it with her sleeping daughter's body hanging heavily towards her. The tears steamed down Julianne's face as she looked up, overwhelmed by the entire situation.

The terms of being in a battlefield was nothing knew to Jamie and Theo, and it was much easier to focus on the vampires as Julianne escaped from the scene with Annika. Jamie had far to much understanding on vampires in nests and their revenge, he wasn't going to leave before he was sure that every single one of them were dead. Knowing otherwise he could pay the price again, and he wasn't going to let history repeat itself. His movements smooth and effective in striking the vampires down, tabbing into his element and power. It was the first time he ever had been so balanced, and he realized if he had just been accepting all of who he was ages ago he would have reached his prime. His anger wasn't the thing empowering him anymore. Still the wolf longed for the kill and the tiger to strike down on them for making the moves they had made. Finally turning his head to the side, throwing himself to send him and one of the remaining vampires to the ground before the guy tried to get his little brother's back. Staking the vampire then crawling quickly over to Theo to get both of them up standing. Looking over the mess of dead vampires.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 9:54 pm

Theo was breathing heavily as he got up on his feet, looking at the mess of dead bodies lying around him and Jamie. He wanted to say something, but his energy was slowly fading, and with him still battling the addiction and the toll that it was taking on his body by not taking it anymore, made him strumbled and leaned against one of the edges of the broken wall. His eyes closed, and for a moment, he wondered if he could fall back and let the darkness consume him. If anyone would morn the fact that he had died today fighting vampires—would anyone question it? No. Because it was the hunter's way of dying. But there was still life in the young man; as he pushed away and with a staggering breath, he looked toward his brother “let’s go”, he whispered before he started to move toward the exit of the run-down hut.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 2:10 pm

"Yeah," Jamie helped his brother up, and started to move the two down the exit. They needed to get out of this place, and fast. Of course Jamie knew it wasn't smart leaving a trail of bodies, and he would ask for some help once he knew that Theo and Julianne were getting checked out at the hospital. So, once he reached the car and saw Julianne sitting there, he exhaled a little then picking up the keys and opened the back doors, helping Theo in first. Then helping Julianne inside, then texting Hope that he was alright, and if she could meet him at the hospital. He needed someone to watch over Annika while he made sure Theo and Jules were taking care off, and he trusted Hope with that task. Then he got inside the car and looked shortly back at the bruised duo on the backseats. Jamie then started the car and drove out on the road and heading down towards the hospital.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 10:05 am

Before they got too far away from the hut Theo turned around and fished a small pouch out of his pocket. “You can never be too careful with bloodsuckers” he mumbled, igniting the end of it before he threw it in through the doorway. An explosion was heard and then few seconds after the entire house was in flames. “That should take care of the bodies” he whispered before with a groan turning around and walking with Jamie toward the car where Julianne would be waiting for them.

It wasn’t easy to get into the car, and the moment that his head could lean against a surface his eyes couldn’t stay open and he fell asleep, almost right away.

Hope had been awake since she had gotten the message if she could come and look after Jasmine. When the person you loved dropped everything to help someone, it wasn’t easy to find rest even though she loved Jamie for always being there for his family, it still didn’t help on the uneasiness that was forming in her chest. It was only when she saw the message that he was all right an on the way to the hospital with Julianne and Theo she could feel how her shoulders eased the tension that had been in them. She woke Jasmine and walked with her over to Nigel so she could be there while she was at the hospital. Katelyn coming down with slits for eyes, clearly very tried had just waved Jasmine upstairs to her room where they could share her bed.
Then she drove off to the hospital where she could meet up with Jamie and the others.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 10:22 am

Julianne tried to keep her eyes open, the adrenaline rushing through her body kept her eyes shifting between looking at Jamie’s face that looked from the road to behind him. Worried for his brother clearly. And Julianne wanted to apologise for the mess she felt like she had brought upon them. Her eyes dropped to Theo managing to free one hand and hold onto his, while the other secured her daughter.

Luckily Jamie had a few contacts or at least knew about a few people at the hospital. He new Cecilia worked there, not that he really had spoken to her. He just knew she worked there. And luckily she was the one meeting them outside. The medics came and opened the doors and Jamie just managed to convince Julianne to hand him Annika. He understood the range of emotions of letting go, especially after events like these. He caught Hope’s eyes and walked over to her with Annika. “Can you take her? I’ll explain later, I just have to make sure Theo and Jules get in all right,” Jamie explained handing the two year old girl to Hope. Jamie didn’t have any serious injuries, nothing that wouldn’t be healed within an hour. A few broken bones but everyone knew that Jamie would rafter die than let anyone at a hospital check up on him, because the doctors rarely knew how to treat him with his abilities.
Theobald

Theobald

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 11:01 pm

Theo just redirected his eyes to the scene that flowed past the window as they drove to the hospital. He knew he should take his hand away, and at first, he didn’t do anything other than keep it there for her to hold. There was a bond between them, and he wished he could reciprocate whatever feelings she might harbour for him. But he didn’t think that he would ever heal enough to be able to give her what she wanted; he might be good with kids, but he had never had the desire to get his own, and he wasn’t sure he would ever be able to raise any even if they weren’t his. Could he even love like he was supposed to? Afraid that his father had truly destroyed him lingered in the back of his head, even if he now understood better between right and wrong. But he still doubted that he would stand on the side of Archie, Jamie and Nigel when the day came. No matter how much he understood what his father had done was wrong, he too had done some horrible things. Things he could never run from, and things he would have to face each day—how was he supposed to do that, when he couldn’t even look himself in the mirror? And how was he supposed to look into someone's eyes that loved him, and tell them he couldn’t love them back? So, no matter how much he either wanted to pull away or turn his hand to take hers in his. He just sat there, waiting for them to get to the hospital, almost hoping that the internal bleeding would kill him before they did. Then they were finally there, and before he could do much else he was ushered up on a rolling bed, and transported inside where nurses and a doctor took in his wounds.

Hope came approximately at the same time as the others, she rushed toward Jamie and then took Annika that he was handing her “Yes of course” she smiled and then looked at the young child “We’ll just get along nicely won't we?” she whispered letting her hand brush over her forehead, then looking up at Jamie, worry still in her eyes wanting to make sure that he was actually all right.
Jamie

Jamie

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 11:25 pm

She would describe it as being powerless, she felt so incredibly powerless at this moment, as they got her over into another bed, and she just starred up into these lights. Her body finally coming down from the high. And there was nothing but pain, and she was sure she had screamed, even if she was completely stuck inside her own head and everything around her seemed like a hollow echo. There was a moment when she felt nothing, and she thought to herself, perhaps this was it. The short moment of peace, before she drifted off to somewhere else. Maybe it was just all over? But even in death she had no idea who she would be with, how tragic to be lonesome both in life and death. So, what did you chose? Here on the fine line where you could feel yourself slip away and let go of every single thing that ever had hurt you? It was so easy to just let go, let it all go. But did she deserve that? To find some sort of peace, if she was nothing but a waste of space.

"We are losing her -" One of the doctors yelled to some of the other doctors. "It's because you are treating her wrong," Clay interrupted, knowing Ash wasn't happy to be told he was doing something wrong. But the girl healed in different ways than their usual humans, and her injuries showed she should have been dead because of them many minutes ago. So, Clay started using his abilities to make sure the injuries healed up, and the heart beat started to beat like it was supposed to. Making him exhale a little bit.

Cecilia got to Theo's bed and started to look at the injuries, Blanchard's and their messes. She had only briefly seen the other girl, before Ash had taken the call in about her. She then walked over to Max, "I will go get doctor Jones -  prep him for me please." How Cecilia missed having Nia here these days despite knowing Tyler and Nia were living their lives in England, living their lives fullest.

Jamie looked towards Hope, able to hear what went on inside, hearing the screams. Hearing the doctors yelling. "It's bad," he took a sharper breath in. The last thing he wanted on him was losing Theo and Jules, on this, having their blood on his hands because he hadn't been fast enough. It freaked him slightly out waiting like this. No matter what Theo had done to him months ago, his death wasn't something that Jamie wanted. Far from. He didn't want Annika to lose a mother. Jamie wanted to scream and cry underneath the surface, but he just instead starred at the hospital like it was going to give him some sort of answers.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: If this is the last time   If this is the last time Empty

If this is the last time
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Try one more time