Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Time for changes

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 11:55 pm

A topic to @Maya <3

outfit + looks
Place: Tidus and Christian´s home.
Time: 23/01 - 21, 12 pm.
Weather: cold, grey and snow.

2021. New year. New times.
That was what he hoped and kept saying to himself at least. He was a positive person. Which he knew was what Maya needed right now. After being through hell, his younger sister needed love and kind surroundings. So what did he do? He invited her to stay with him and Christian.
Okay yes, he hadn´t discussed it with Christian yet and the husbando was probably not gonna be fond of that. But he knew his husband. As soon he explained Maya´s situation, the Trybid would understand and let Maya in. He would probably like her as much as Tidus did!
All in all, he now waited for Maya to knock at the door or walk in, so he could introduce her to her new room and home. She had been at Tidus place a lot of times. But... still. He was also ready if she needed him to get any of her stuff.
She lived with Alison before. But Leviticus had done something there was not in Maya´s liking. No surprise there. And therefore the youngster needed to move. Which luckily was understandable for Alison.
With the phone by his side he just sat there and waited for Maya to arrive.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptySøn Jan 24, 2021 6:11 pm

Outfit
___
Maya's previous rebellious actions had Alison worry, and the fairy had tried - and Maya wasn't even angry at Alison, she was so grateful for Alison - there was just so many thoughts in the young thunderbird's head and the fairy was to busy to contain or calm them. Therefor, Alison had gotten that brillant idea along with Tidus, that she could move in with Tidus. Maya had already celebrated Christmas with Tidus, and still at time felt guilty for the fact that she earlier in December almost had been about to take her own life - to escape the misery she kept reliving. Her mental state wasn't much better, but she had come to the fact that perhaps it was just what she deserved, and her Hell was here on Earth. Maya didn't have much with her, Alison had enough magic to just let her stuff appear in the room Tidus had ready for Maya.
The young thunderbird walked closer to the house and took a deeper breath in. It wasn't like she thought it would be a permanent thing, and perhaps it was best if she wasn't alone - even if she felt alone most of the time. Maya knew Alison had told Tidus that there had been a thing in december, what it was that had happened and the event before it - she wasn't sure if Alison had told the demon the whole story or just simply wanted Maya to tell her story herself. She trusted Tidus, he was one of the people she always would trust - but she still couldn't shake the feeling that he had Christan and they wouldn't need her. He could go on without her. Most people could. She finally made it to the house and took a deeper breath in and walked up to the door. The young thunderbird walked inside and smiled seeing the demon. "So, are you really sure you are up for this. I mean, you don't have to let me stay," she tilted her head and looked at Tidus. Maya wanted him to be hundred procent sure on this, she never felt home - she had lost the complete sense of that feeling, but it was all she longed for.
Maverick

Maverick

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptyMan Jan 25, 2021 5:21 pm

As she arrived, he greated her with open arms and pulled her into a hug. He knew she hadn´t had an easy time and therefore he wished to be there for her. Especially since he hadn´t really been there for her the few past months. Swallowed up by his own grief of Chris "death." But now, this year, he would do anything he had in his power to be there for her and let her know that she could talk to him about everything.
and as classic Maya, she asked into if he was sure about this, making him smile brighter and nod. "Of course I am sure. I want you to feel at home and I want to be there more for you... I know I really haven´t been the last few months." he smiled softly and kindly to her. A loving smile of a brother. "I know I don´t have to, but I want to." Here he shortly looked towards the stairs and then back at her. "Are you ready to see your room?"
Maya

Maya

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 10:03 pm

It was her curse, to be shallowed by the darkness around her, never to let it have an ending or any type of peace - just chaos. It seemed for every time she found a moment of quite, it only created the next storm. Maya therefor was so sure that something would happen sooner or later, something bad. I know I really haven't been the last few months, she snorted a bit because she agreed - and there wasn't many filters left in her body to help removing the bluntness of her expression. Maya always let people take their space, have their time, even if she had to fall apart. No one ever saw her fall to pieces, lose control or almost being strangled in pain. No one seemed to care, but now - suddenly it was like nothing had happened, like she was just supposed to be okay - like nothing happened.
Maya took a deeper breath in and gave him a nod, she hadn't even had the time to really talk to him about what she had become. A creature of the storm. She had been scared enough as it was with Alison finding out, few of her friends - mostly because she was alone in the pain. Alone with having to break every single bone in her body every day for the rest of her life - only to pick every single feather to change back. As if she hadn't already been through enough pain, no wonder she had wanted to end things. End the pain. But she had made the choice to stay alive, and she just hoped it was worth it. "I'm ready," she replied with a firm smile.
Maverick

Maverick

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 1:54 am

He did notice the snort. And nope, he did not blame her since he would have done the same if someone had thrown that sentence after him too. But, for now, he just ignored it and if she decided to come out with some frustration, he would be there.
With a firm smile and an answer to Tidus question, he opened the door for her, immediately having them getting hid by sunlight by the bright window. The bright window had a terrace and view over the garden and pool. The room it self was warm, colorful and furniture made out of dark wood.
“I hope you´ll like it. You can decorate is as you want and just tell me if you need anything,” he explained and walked into the room, still caring one of Maya´s moving boxes. He placed it softly on her desk and then looked back at her. “So uhm… what do you think?”
Maya

Maya

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 2:05 pm

He opened the door for her and she was greeted by the sun light, making a smile appear brighter on her face as she stepped in. The warm room made her body relax, telling her that everything was okay and there was no need to be tense. "I do," she started the sentence as the blue eyes looked around her, "I like it," she added before turning her gaze back to Tidus. Maya had never really been a decorator, even if she had a room in Alison's house - it was nothing she had set up, she had let Alison do it all. The closest thing to a personalized room she had was the one she shared at the academy with Calla. "I like the lighting in the room.. it would be nice for painting," she returned the blue eyes towards the window before walking over to look outside. She couldn't remember the last time she had such a big garden, she loved it through. Alison did have a garden, but it was smaller and didn't have a pool. Maya never had a garden with a pool before. Even if she was happy that Tidus wanted to take her in after the issues she had, she also knew Alison didn't mean it in any bad way letting her move out - however, it still stung somewhat being let go. Not that she wasn't used to that by now, but Alison was busy with work and her daughter - so Maya completely understood. "What are we gonna have for dinner tonight? Taco Tuesday right?"

Maya folded her lips slightly together, yes she did avoid the touchy subject that they both knew were up. For all Maya knew Alison had just mentioned that Tidus should be aware that Maya was very unstable. "So, to adresse the elephant in the room.. I still struggle with the whole being a thunderbird thing.. but one of the teachers at the academy has been very nice.. so it has helped a lot, so I finally feel like I can actually do it," she took a deeper breath in and looked at Tidus, it wasn't the biggest elephant to adresse, but it was the one that had caused her meltdowns - or at least helped the others along that night. "I don't expect anyone to understand how it feels, and you can say it will be okay - and maybe some day it will.. but right now, I have to transform into that shape every single day.. and there is no not doing that, and it is exhausting and painful. Sometimes I feel like I'm nothing but the embodiment of hurt." She confessed and breathed out slightly wrapping her arms around herself. It was like every time she was faced with a wave of struggle and got up, an even larger one just knocked her over again. "It has been eating me up inside Tidus. I wasn't even sure If I could take it anymore, but despite all that pain.. I'm still here, I just don't want to hurt anymore." Maya could feel her eyes burn from not letting her tears out and her lips shivered slightly, she had to remain her focus on not breaking her ability out of control. "But I am working on it."
Maverick

Maverick

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptyOns Mar 10, 2021 2:55 pm

She liked it. A stone fell from his heart and a bright smile appeared on his lips. Even brighter when she mentioned it was a great lighting for painting. He couldn´t agree more.
“That it is, and my painting room is just next to your room on the right, so you just grab whatever you need from there and don´t be scared to make a mess. There is already really messy in there,” he said and looked out in the garden. His lovely beage, Queen, was running around down there, sniffing flowers, and rolling in the grass. He smiled lovingly and looked back at her as she asked what was for dinner.
“Oh yeah, it is taco Tuesday, then you just have to decide if you rather want it ordered or for me to make it.”
Tidus was great at making food, but if she preferred to have them ordered, it would be a-okay with him.
and now… to the tough subject… mental health and the change of race. He listened carefully to her and took note in every detail so he could be of help later.
Before she could say anything or pull away from him, he pulled her into a hug, let his warmth surround her, just to know… he would be there from now on. No more would he be distracted and selfish. He would help his little sister.
“You are strong… and no, I will not say everything will be okay, since I hate that comment as well… everything will be tough and painful… but you will get through it and eventually…” he pulled out of the hug and looked down at her with a soft smile. “You will have grown into even more badass warrior.”

Maya

Maya

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 10:36 pm

Painting room, it all sounded almost too good to be true. Maya also knew this was a short time solution. She still had a room at the academy, but she really didn't want to see Levi's stupid face, and she had respect for Alison being busy. Maya just hoped that one day she would be in a state where she could actually live on her own without feeling like she was troubling anyone. Even if Tidus had allowed her to stay here, she still hadn't gotten a confirmation from his husband about staying here. "Mess is my specialty," she pointed out with a smaller chuckle and looked around.
"I think we should order out - just today, gives us a better time to just chill," she replied with a warmer smile. Maya would rather spend her first day in the house with him than having him out in the kitchen all evening.

Maya had never been fond of talking about her feelings, and she would rather keep her cards close than admit that she needed help. But she was beyond ressources to help herself anymore and had felt like she was drowning. He pulled her close, and Maya closed her arms around him. She wanted to joke it off, but she didn't she allowed herself to have a moment of silence and weakness. Maya was happy he didn't throw the 'everything will be okay' comment in her head, because had he, she would have given it right back to him. She was tired of people saying that. "If I become much more badass I will have to take Tatia's title from her," she mumbled a bit mostly as a joke. Tidus knew about Maya having spend time in the woods with a pack a few years back before she had been taken by Ramsay. It had been the most safe place at the time, and if Maya hadn't been so bloody restless she could have been safe there from Ramsay that time as well - but no, she had to go explore trying to dig out information about her biological family - and that had gotten here no where.
Maverick

Maverick

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptySøn Apr 11, 2021 8:43 pm

As she answered with an order in, he nodded with a soft smile and quickly took out his phone, to order them some tacos. He ordered a difference bunch. Then she could always choose what she liked and some vegetarian for himself of course.
The next part made him tilt his head and then sigh lowly. He well knew Maya had been in the forest. And a bunch of other shit. Shit he didn´t save her from.
He felt guilty for it all. He had been so cut up in his own traumas that he forgot to think of those around him.
“And I´m sure you could take that title from her,” he answered and slowly started to walk downstairs. “Do you want anything to drink?” Here he slowly walked towards the fridge. “I have basically everything in here!” just as he said these words, he grabbed himself a energy drink and then looked over at her with a cheeky smile. “Don´t tell Christian I drank one of these. He hate their smells… can you believe that?”
Queen slowly walked over to Maya, sniffing at her toes, looking up at her and wiggled her tail in happiness.
Maya

Maya

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptyFre Maj 07, 2021 12:18 pm

Maya followed him downstairs and took a deeper breath in. "Any pepsi max left?" She asked, before watching him grab an energy drink. Maya chuckled lightly, she could imagine the trybrid not being fond of the smell of energy drinks, because they did indeed smell. The only thing she drank that boosted her energy was coffee, she didn't even drink alcohol. Not liking how it made her mind race uncontrollably. "I won't but you might want to find something that does hide the smell, because trust me, for someone with a sensitive nose - they sure do stink," she teased with a warmer laughter. Maya sat down to greet Queen, "hello beautiful," she said in a more high pitch voice starting to play with the dog.
Maverick

Maverick

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 5:01 pm

He grabbed a pepsi max in a can from the refrigerator, to casually slide it across the table towards her. “Catch, it is ice cold,” he said chipperly.
Himself, yes, he opened an energy drink. Christian wasn´t here for the next few days. So, it would be crazy if the trybid still could smell it when he returned.
“Awh, come on, it has a nice scent… I do not see what… okay, okay, I do see what you could have against the scent.” No reason to keep denying it. If you weren´t use to the scent, Tidus could imagine, how much it must smell. Even his father, who was only a human, had hated the scent.
Queen, happy as ever, danced around Maya and wiggled her tail, enjoying the attention.
Tidus smiled by the vision and then placed himself in the couch, searching through the fast food apps, after those delicious tacos. “What sort of Taco would you like? I ordered one with cheese sticks inside… it sounds disgustingly delicious.” Here he smirked up at Maya. She damn well knew how much he loved cheesy and greasy junk food…
Sponsoreret inhold

Time for changes Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Time for changes   Time for changes Empty

Time for changes
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I guess everyone fight time to time - Lion
» Only Time Will Tell
» I've been here the whole time
» If this is the last time
» Is this your first time?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: