Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4
ForfatterBesked
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 2:26 am

Her brows raised a little as he reached his hands to her. There was something about it all that seemed wrong and she didn't like it. He added an extra please, and instead of using the key she simply grabbed them and pulled them off with magic. She threw away and leaned down to him, placing both hands on each cheek, kissing him as the only kind of apology she was able to give in this moment.
She pulled her lips away, but no further than them being able to see each other properly. "Hard limit?" she whispered being quite sure that there was something about the experience that just wasn't right.

Sidst rettet af Michelle Ons Jun 22, 2022 5:41 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 2:33 am

Roman didn’t want to ruin the mood. He hated that he was so affected by stupid things. He didn’t even know why he was. He didn’t even see how she easily removed the cuffs. He was pulled out of it when she kissed him. He didn’t need an apology, she hadn’t done anything wrong. ”It’s fine, I’m just a little messed up.” He put a hand on hers on the cheek. ”It’s okay, really.” He just got some weird feelings some time, but it passed pretty quickly too.
He leaned forward to kiss her again, trying to assure her nothing was wrong. It was something that would just pass eventually. Roman would probably never be over it, but it was what it was. He was fucked up and that was just a part of life.
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 6:24 pm

She narrowed her eyes a little as he said that he was a little messed up. Wasn’t everyone messed up in one way or another? She knew that she was messed up, or at least that was what people told her she was. “It didn’t seem okay,” she spoke softly before her lips were met by his and she closed her eyes. A sweet appreciative hum left her, a rare one. It was odd how he made her feel. Just in general. Feelings hadn’t really been a thing she had done much of and he brought so many different feelings and moods up in her. It was quite scary. She softly pulled her lips away from his before she let the side of her nose gently rub against the side of his nose. “I’m messed up too,” she told him and pulled a wider smile. There was some theory that kinks, turn-ons, attraction, and sexuality were something that came from childhood. For older beings like her, she knew it was just all about memory. The brain was after all easy to teach things. She caressed his cheeks. “But communication is quite essential,” she reminded him, and let one of her hands slowly glide down from his cheek, along her throat, stopping on the top of his sternum. “It might be quite good if you tell me your hard and soft limits,” she said before she started drawing small circles from his sternum and across his chest. “Unless you don’t mind this? she whispered. After all she believed she sat quite well on top of him.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 7:05 pm

Roman didn’t expect anything to understand. It was not because he thought, what he had been through was unique to only him. But he couldn’t even understand it himself, so how could he expect others to? He just realized it was better to not talk about. Whenever he had mentioned anything about it to his former friends, he had been accused of ruining the mood, being dramatic, overreacting and so on. It made it hard to talk about. He made a little shrug. ”It’s just how I am.” He closed his eyes when she rubbed her nose against his. It was such a small gesture, but it calmed him. He felt seen, which was so rare to him. ”Find me a person that isn’t,” he spoke softly. Unlike Michelle, Roman really didn’t know much about anything. He had never had the luxury of developing interest in anything. It had always been about survival for him. When he first realized his parents would hit his older sister, he always tried to take the punishment for her. He didn’t want her to be broken by it. Only one of them had to be. ”I wouldn’t know how to put it into words,” he told her. It didn’t help that he had to translate his every thought, before telling it to someone. He thought about what she said. ”I guess it’s mostly about control. I need it.” It was not just about wanting it, he actually needed it to function.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 7:33 pm

She narrowed his eyes a little as he claimed that it was just how he was. She disagreed to some point, “You’re much more than just messed up, and the fact that I can say that after these hours… That just means you are so much more than you think you are,” she tried to make him realize how being messed up shouldn’t be who he was. A light chuckle left her as he asked her to find a person who wasn’t messed up. There were very few of those because perspective could make someone look messed up when they weren’t.
Her eyes rested as they looked into his blue eyes, letting him think a little as he tried to put words into it. It wasn’t an easy task to talk about limits. She tugged on a crooked smile. “Control,” she whispered thinking for a moment, stopping how her finger circled. “I don’t know if it works for you… But you should know that I always have full control of situations,” she told him with soft eyes. “If you can lay your trust with me fully she kept her eyes on him, speaking very calmly. “I can assure you that you always got control. Nothing is going to get out of hand,” she let the hand on her cheek caress him gently, hoping that it could help him a little. Who knew, maybe it made it worse that she assured him that she always got control. He could envy it.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyOns Jun 22, 2022 7:58 pm

Roman didn’t know what to say. He had never heard anything like that said to him. He was never good enough for anyone, always troublesome. He decided to just not respond, because he was honestly baffled, speechless. He felt more at ease, when he heard her chuckle. It made him think, they could move away from that topic of conversation and focus on something else instead. He looked down to her hand that was moving around in circles and then just stopping completely.
He didn’t know what to think about what she suggested. He was always on top. Always. To be anything else, was difficult to him. ”Trust goes both way,” he reminded her. ”Do you trust me fully?” He didn’t see how she could. They didn’t even know each other’s names. This was likely just going to be a one-night stand, so what was the point of developing trust, really? He put his hands on her thighs. ”I want to be in control,” he clarified. He could handle chaos, at least if it was somewhat expected. It was perhaps more about being unable to do anything, in reality. He didn’t know, his head was just a messy place, and he didn’t know how to express his wants and needs very well.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 9:58 am

She hummed when he mentioned that trust went both ways. A wider and wicked smile spread on her lips. Trust for Michelle was something odd. Because she never really trusted anyone. She was herself, all alone. Everyone was done with her. They didn’t want to deal with her. So of course, she didn’t trust anyone. On the other hand, there were expectations. She didn’t expect anything from anyone – except for him. She expected a good night. If she stayed the whole night or walked out in the middle of it, she was unsure about it. But if she stayed, she expected at least something to drink in the morning, water, juice, something. She expected respect from him.
Her eyes shifted from which of his she was looking at. “As of right now, I trust you fully, but that might also be because I know that if you step on my trust, you’ll regret it,” she told him and let a hand run over his hair. As a witch with a thousand years on her back, she had some tricks up on her sleeve, and if she couldn’t use her magic, she always knew how to start a fire. That was a perk of being a pyromaniac, even though she hated the ‘maniac’ part. It seemed so judging. “And so far, you haven’t done anything that would make me not trust you,” she assured him with a small hum.
The soft hands ran from his head and chest, down his arms until they reached his hands, where she let her fingers play with his. “What’s going to happen if you’re not in control?” she wondered, taking his hands. She leaned down to him, “Is the world going to come crashing down?” There was a hint of teasing in her voice. She moved his hands towards the top of her inner thighs. “Does it feel degrading?” she wondered breathlessly making her breath cascade over his skin. “Isn’t it wonderful that a woman wants to be with you so much…” She gave him a short kiss, “That she wants to make sure you’re not going anywhere? That you get the best night of your life? That she wishes to ride you all night long, so you’re too sore to get out of bed?” she kissed his cheek. “That she wants to make sure that you feel appreciated,” she leaned down to his ear, “And wants you to wish for more than one night?” she whispered against his ear kissing him just in front of the earlobe, before she would bite it.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 11:44 am

Roman was always going to show hospitality as much he could. He would never let someone leave in the morning, without at least offering them something to drink or eat. But at times, he was not able to stay, so he just left them alone. But the next day, he had no plans. If she were to stay, he would stay as well. He didn’t really know what to expect with her anymore. It was both thrilling and terrifying. But so were the best things in life. Roman didn’t have many people in his life either. Not anyone he could depend on fully. But he also didn’t think he needed anyone.
Roman was surprised to hear her words. But when she added the last part, it made sense. He was curious as to what would happen, if he were to step on her trust. ”And if I do step on it, what will happen to me then?” He had not necessarily tried to earn her trust, but it meant something that he had it nonetheless. He also felt some trust with her, although he was unable to give his fully just yet. It was not something to do with her, but with his own problems and past.

He shuddered under her, as she ran her hand down his body. It felt good, he liked it. He licked his lips. He knew nothing bad would come from him not being in control. But on the other hand, he couldn’t assure that something good would. At least if he was in control, he could give his all to make sure that was the case. His breath hitched in his throat, when she leaned closer and he could feel her breath run over his skin. He listened to her reasoning and could see the appeal. But on the other hand, was that how he wanted her to feel. ”That sounds selfish of me to ask for.” He was just laying passively right now. He was strategizing, trying to find out how to get the control back. ”Do you think I am so selfish?” He watched her with a challenging look. ”The less selfish one should be in control, don’t you agree?” Then the real question was, who was less selfish. They both seemed to put themselves first in most situations, so it was hard to tell at first glance.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 12:23 pm

She hummed as he asked what would happen to him. There was something wicked about the hum. It was dangerous to lead her mind into the things she would do to people who stepped on her trust. “It depends on how much it hurts me,” she said and tilted her head a little. “But imagine the worst thing possible,” she told him, “I know where you work, I know where you live, I got crazy friends, my father sells weapons for military purposes, and I got a great passion for fire,” she told him. Was she threatening him? Maybe. She imagined the worst thing she could do, was to remove his rights to work and live anywhere. She could also kill him. A memory of how she had treated one like people had treated witches popped into her mind. She could still hear the man screaming from how his legs had begun to burn and melt. There were plenty of things she could do. The thought of fire also woke the small thought of playing with fire in bed. A dangerous thing if one didn't take the right precautions. “But I don’t think you’re going to step on my trust, at least not for tonight,” she mused, “I believe people can make mistakes, but mistakes can both be on purpose and not,” she told him.

Her humming almost turned into a purring sound. “I don’t think you’re selfish,” she told him, “You care for my pleasure,” she tried to convince him. Suddenly, she processed his question. The less selfish one should be the one in control. As if nothing had hit her, she kissed him seductively close to his ear while one of her hands traveled up his arm, over his collarbone until she got a grip around his throat. She quickly sat up straight. “Do you think I’m selfish?” she questioned him. There was no smile; a resting bitch face might be more correct. She was testing him. One answer would be appreciated and thought of as cute, the other would make a wicked smile spread on her lips. She might be the one who was the most selfish because he had a job where he had to deliver drinks and, in some cases, talk with people who felt bad or needed help. She did finances. She wasn’t certain whether or not her father wanted her back in the business. She didn’t care for her friends; they could help themselves. She just cared for her and her own well-being. Nothing else mattered.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 12:57 pm

Roman had no intention of hurting her. But it was nice to know what might happen, if he happened to do so anyway. When she threatened him, he just smirked. He didn’t fear her. He just didn’t think she was the kind of woman to truly hurt someone. But he was also very oblivious to the world around him. He moved a little to open the drawer on his nightstand and pick out a lighter. He flicked it open and saw the flame dancing in the air. ”I have never used fire in bed,” he said and closed the lighter again, taking away the sienna colored flame. ”I’ll try not to,” he promised her. There was no reason to get on her bad side. She was right. She knew where he worked, lived and she apparently had some connections, that could be a disadvantage to him.

Roman knew he was always considering his partner and their pleasure. She obviously knew so too. He sighed softly at her passionate kiss by his ear. He looked at her hand as it traveled to her throat to grip it. She was clearly trying to show who was on top. He looked at her as she sat up. She posed a dangerous question. Answering it wrongly might tick her off. Normally, there would be a clear right answer. But he didn’t know if she actually wanted that. ”Yes and no.” He did think it was a simple question and even less simple answer. ”You want what you want and go after it fiercely, not considering others very much. But when we got here, you allowed me to have control at first.” He put his hand on hers. ”And you try to talk be down when it’s necessary.” He pushed her hand a little more around his throat. ”I don’t mind pain,” he explained. To him, pain and pleasure were best if felt together.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 2:09 pm

She noticed how he moved his hand away from her thigh and glanced towards what he was doing. In his hand, he had a lighter. Just the sight of it woke things in her. There was simply something that fire could do to her that nothing else could. Her eyes were fixated on the flame, and she didn’t even realize how her breath slowed and got heavier. When he closed the lighter, she blinked a little before she looked back at him, trying to figure out what he had said to her. A short soft chuckle left her, “I have,” she told him. A long life with such a love for fire, well how could she not have brought it to bed with her. “We can try it, but it might be best with some alcohol,” she said, of course, they could burn each other’s hair on the body and burn the skin, but that didn’t give the same thrill as when you could see how flames danced over one’s body, giving heat. It was something to be admired, just like the Flaming Dr. Pepper.
A relaxed, but still smiling expression appeared as he told her that he would try not to step on her trust. She didn’t even need to know what would happen if she stepped on his. She would be able to overcome whatever he threw at her.

A wide smile spread on her lips as he was indecisive about his answer. She raised her chin a little as he started to explain his reply. It gave her a superior feeling, even more so when he put his hand on hers, and didn’t seem to try and remove it. She wanted to underline what he said that it was only when it was necessary that she talked him down, but what she wanted to say was replaced by a higher-pitched gasp of excitement when he pushed her hand a little more around his throat. It excited her even though she should be feeling way more tired from the act they had just finished moments ago. “You know, I’m not going to cause you pain nor crush your windpipe,” she told him, “I got an interest in blood play,” she told him. It was such a great way to cause an extra adrenaline rush, “And before you think I’m going to cut you up like some crazy bitch, there are multiple ways to work with blood,” she told him. “Do you know or have experience in it?” she wondered, knowing that it could be intimidating and to some extent just as dangerous as fireplay.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 2:35 pm

Roman once again noticed how she was enchanted by the flame. It was interesting to see really. He got a distinct feeling, she had much more experience than him. It was obvious, she was after all a little older. She might even be more kinky than him, which was saying a lot. ”Maybe another time,” he said softly. He also declared, he wouldn’t mind seeing her again. Roman was not really a violent person. He had become so, because it was all he could do. He didn’t know how else to handle some situations, and because he had been taught violence in the home, it was what he resorted to. And after all, he had just been in a few fights here and there. He was not that experienced in real fights, but he did have a lot of training in different things.

Roman slowly let go of her hand, when she mentioned she was not planning on causing him pain. He didn’t know how to feel about that just now. He looked curiously at her, when she mentioned blood play. He had heard about it, but not enough to completely understand what it was. He also had never tried it. He scoffed entertained, when she mentioned he wouldn’t cut him up. ”Disappointing.” He shook his head, when she posed the question. ”How does it work?” He wanted to hear what it was like, how it worked. Then he could decide, if it was something he wanted to do. But in reality, there were few things he was against trying. He might not like it, but he wouldn’t know unless he tried.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 3:37 pm

“Aw…” she mumbled with a hint of disappointment even though it helped that he mentioned another time. It seemed like they were on the same page for another night too. Funny when they didn’t even know each other’s names. She could however ask him or his coworkers, but on the other hand, there was something quite funny about how they didn’t know each other’s names and had to use nicknames or just random names. Could he be an Alexander, Dimitri, or maybe a Boris or Igor? She found it interesting.

He let go of her hand, which made her wonder why he did so. “I can cut you up if you’d like,” she told him with raised brows. She simply just wanted to calm him about how she wasn’t going to cut out his liver for an elixir or a spell… Well, of course, he didn’t even know that one could use human parts for witchcraft, nor did he know that she was actually a witch. One day he might have many questions, after all, she could make mistakes that would make her need to explain things.
Her smile spread as he wondered how bloodplay worked. “Well, it’s both for all senses, first of all, well, except hearing unless you did something wrong,” Even though it might tempt him to try and taste her blood, she knew very well that she would have to stop him from doing so. She didn’t wish for him to get sick nor experience the awful taste. “It can be sex during menstruation, vampire roleplay, doctor role play, or by using knives,” if he had known about her witchcraft, she would have pulled a knife out of thin air, but not until he knew more. “It can also wake a bit more of that beast of yours,” she shortly grabbed his jaw, by the memory of how he had growled. “But, if I should be cutting you up, there would be very specific places where one can cut, because some places are simply no go because they can kill. You would have to study before I would let you do it to me, but I...” she licked her lips. She put up the interested and wicked smile. “What I really like however,” she let go of his jaw and let her hand find his throat again. “Is the power of blood pressure,” she said. On each side of his windpipe, she found two arteries, “These thick arteries, bring blood to the brain,” she said and pushed a little down on them, only so he could feel them and how his blood pulsated past her fingers, “By pressing these, you can decrease the blood flow to the brain,” she bit her lips just by the thought of it, “And if you time it right, and let go, the blood will flood back to your brain and cause a crazy adrenaline rush,” she said with her eyes on his throat. She blinked a little, almost like when he had closed the lighter. “If you’re up for it, I can do it to you when you’re up for another round,” she told him, winking at him. “You can do it on me too, don’t worry,” she said pulling a wider smile.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 3:56 pm

Roman felt not knowing her name only added to her mystery. When he knew her name, she would become a person, she would become just like everyone else. Right now she was more an enigma than she was a person, which he found really exciting. But he also knew in the back of his mind, she was a person without her own feelings, taste and desires.

He might be okay with being cut. It really depended on where and how she was going to do so. ”I might say yes,” he half-agreed. He still needed to know some more, but he was not completely turned off the idea. Roman listened carefully when she began explaining. It seemed there was a lot of different nuances of blood play. But then again, that was not that uncommon in sexual things. Everything had some different aspects of it. His eyes grew wilder, when she mentioned his beast. He definitely had one of those. It was hungry, insatiable even. He felt how she pressed on his neck to feel the blood pressure. He realized now, he might have liked blood play without even knowing it. ”Seems I have engaged in blood play then.” He could also feel how it affected him, that she put pressure on the arteries. He looked at her with a light in his already light blue eyes. ”I want to feel an adrenaline rush,” he exclaimed. He put his hands on her hips and lifted his own hips just a little, so she could truly feel his lower body. ”I’m up for it.”
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

She was somewhat flattered that he almost agreed to let her cut him up. It was a great deal of trust, to be open to the idea of her cutting him with a knife, especially when she had almost threatened him a moment ago. “I promise you that you are going to be safe,” she told him with a spark in her eyes. She was definitely going to make sure that he was going to have a good experience if he let her, but it would take a lot for him to let her have all the control because it was a dangerous game if the partner wasn’t certain, and felt scared more than excited.
She was impressed with how he reacted when she mentioned his beast, even more so when he mentioned how he had engaged in blood play. “Please share your experience,” she was curious about what experience he had.
She could see how he was feeling more awake with how they had talked about it. Her smile grew wilder, showing more of her teeth as he exclaimed. She was about to tell him that he should be a little more ready for round two, but as she was about to say you, he lifted his hips a little which made an unexpected moan leave her and she stopped herself from falling forward, even though she wouldn’t mind being close to his face. “I can feel that,” she said with a small sigh, “But don’t you think you need a longer break?” she wondered and tried to look for a clock, “It’s been what, half an hour?” she wondered, not really knowing if their conversation had lasted an hour or what.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 5:32 pm

Roman surely had a strange relationship to control. Letting her cut him with knives mattered less to him than being constrained. He couldn’t really explain why, but it was just how it was. He didn’t really think much of it. ”I know,” he acknowledged. He could see the sparkle in her eyes, which made him even more sure they should do this. He wanted her to be excited. He usually was with people who didn’t have many kinks themselves, so they just went along with his.

He rose an eyebrow a bit, when she wanted him to share his experience. It was not many who wanted to hear about their partner’s other partners. ”It was still mild, I guess.” He looked into her eyes. ”I was with a gu-“ He stopped himself and cleared his throat. He was still not really out as bisexual and didn’t always wanted people to know. ”I was with someone and I felt the pulse, the blood running through the brain, just like you said. I didn’t know it had a name, but I liked it. To feel the rush of the blood.”
Roman didn’t know how long it had actually been. ”We can start with some foreplay,” he suggested. They could do blood play on its own, he gathered. But he wasn’t really sure. He would have to see what she said. She was more experienced.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 6:15 pm

When he said he knew that he was safe there was a small extra heartbeat, and she felt much more comfortable with everything, even though she had been comfortable all along.
She hummed interested when he mentioned that it was a mild form. It didn’t really matter how wild or mild it was, what mattered was the attraction and excitement one got from it. Her brows raised as he stopped himself from finishing his sentence. See, now things just got more interesting. A man who swung to both sides. Lovely. It also made her think that it was something that he was either afraid of being judged for or possibly just hadn't gotten out of the closet. She felt it was a little cute when he changed it to somebody. “See, that sounds lovely,” she mused having her eyes half-closed feeling very content. “And I’m glad you’re up for expanding your experience,” she smiled. She was quite glad that he was answering all of her questions. He was much more open than she would have imagined. And what did he know about her?
She chuckled a little as he mentioned they could just start with some foreplay, “That is very true,” She let her hands find his collarbones and slowly let her nails graze down his chest. “I have this feeling that you got something specific in mind,” she whispered before she leaned down, letting her elbows place themselves somewhat above his shoulders, before she laid down a little, making him feel how her chest got flatter as more weight came on them. She didn’t lay down fully, she had her bottom in the air and her nose right above his. She certainly gave him the chance to turn things around if that was what he wished for, and if not, she was ready to do whatever.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 EmptyTors Jun 23, 2022 6:24 pm

Roman had always been judged for his sexuality, so he just kept it a little close to him. He was out to himself and people he trusted, but that was about it. Which was also why it was surprising he had nearly told her about it. He did try to widen his horizons when he could. Life was always about experiences and trying new things, if you asked him. He smirked slightly when she mentioned he might have some ideas. He definitely did. When she positioned herself differently, he took the chance and turned them around so she was on the bed and him above of her.
He leaned down and nearly touched her lips with his. ”You know I do.” He kissed her. He had many plans for how the rest of the night would play out.

//Out//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 4 Empty

Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: The sirens club-
Gå til: