Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) Empty
IndlægEmne: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyLør Jun 18, 2022 11:22 pm

Time: 21.42.
Place: The Sirens Club.
Surroundings: A lot of women and equally as many men, most affected by alcohol.
Weather: It’s a nice night with a gentle breeze.
Made to: @Michelle
Outfit
Content warning: Sexual content.
Trigger warning: Blood.

Ladies night meant a lot of women. Like a lot. Roman felt like he never had a chance to relax. And it didn’t help that the women were getting more and more intoxicated, so he had to deal with them rambling about their exes, flirt with him, spill their drinks, cry. It was just a lot. Roman was generally not that interested in people as a whole. There were a few exceptions, but all these women were just wildly obnoxious. Roman returned to the bar, after he had taken care of a spill in front of it. He began mixing drinks again, trying his best to keep his cool and keep an overview of every order.

He almost felt like quitting, until another bartender returned from his break to help. Soon he was able to take a break. He really needed a smoke. He went over to a corner of the bar and placed their drinks in front of them. Roman was pretty okay at mixing drinks. His people skills were a whole other matter. He easily got annoyed at people, and it took everything he had to not flip out on the customers. He didn’t know how he even managed to handle it. Perhaps because he was desperate and didn’t want to be kicked out of his home. He turned to yet another customer. ”What can I get you?” The Russian accent laid comfortably on his tongue. He tried his best to hide it, as it just made communicating harder with people who only spoke English.

Sidst rettet af Roman Konstantin Tors Jun 23, 2022 3:58 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyLør Jun 18, 2022 11:52 pm

Michelle had dared herself to go back to Athena after she had stolen all of her father’s company’s money, only to see how the money disappeared again as one of her youngest sisters managed to transfer the money back to their father. It was a short high she had experienced, and she had kept herself away from the family for quite a while. As the summer arrived in Athena, Michelle had followed the migratory birds from the south part of the globe to the northern, where Athena was placed.
She had sold her apartment back in the day, thinking she was leaving everything behind and starting a new life. Half a year later, she now sat here, waiting for a bartender to catch her eyes. Michelle was far from drunk enough for the company here. She had even paid her half-burnt apartment a visit to see if they had bothered to repair it. They hadn’t.
A young man finally caught her eyes which made her look slyly at him as he asked what he could get her. She pulled her shoulder a little back, straightening her posture. “See, if it had been your coworker over there, I would have said a Flaming Dr. Pepper, but as of right now,” She replied and looked him up and down, almost feeling some sort of superiority towards him. Her eyes were eating him up. She licked her lips as she looked back up at his eyes. “A White Russian will satisfy me.” She said before she tilted her head a little, wanting to watch how he mixed it for her. There was something satisfying about watching a man work. Michelle’s eyes closed as a blonde and drunk woman next to her tumbled off her stool and fell into her. The blonde lady was surely lucky that Michelle hadn’t lost her temper yet, because then the sweet gal would have turned into a frog. Michelle however let her eyes find the bartender again, hoping for less disturbance.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 12:06 am

Roman was completely new to this place. He was just a naïve human with absolutely no clue of magical beings existing. He would hardly believe it, even if people told him. He didn’t believe such fairytales. However he had noticed something in this area was strange. People seemed unnaturally strong and just weird. He couldn’t pin-point what it was, but he was sure something was different in this place.

Roman was used to a lot of luxury. He didn’t have that anymore. It annoyed him endlessly, but he would just have to keep working until he was back on his feet. He was somehow happy to get out from his parents’ deep-rotted claws. They would have owned him for life, had they not thrown him out themselves.

He looked at the woman. She already seemed like trouble. He knew he should probably stray away from her, but something still intrigued him. He eyed his co-worker from the corner of his eyes, when she mentioned him. He returned his attention to him and noticed her hungry gaze. He would lie if he said, he was not used to gazes like that. But hers were fierce compared to most. He was sure her order was not just that. The innuendo was impossible to miss. He found the ingredients and first mixed vodka and kahlúa in a glass filled with ice. In the end he topped it with cream and stirred it. He placed it in front of her. He noticed the girl falling into this mysterious woman. If looks could kill, that girl might just have lost her life a few times. He leaned forward and placed his hands on the bar. ”If this White Russian doesn’t manage to satisfy you, I have a break in ten minute. Maybe another type of Russian can.” Just like her, he was not beating around the bushes. That was just a waste of time and energy in his opinion.
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 12:33 am

Oh, he was an observer. It was impossible not to like. She herself liked to observe, and by now she could already tell a thousand things about him. That might be an exaggeration, but she believed she already knew where she had him, just by the way he moved and looked around. A soft man underneath the darn hard shell.
If mixing cocktails were a goodnight story, she would have her own bartender to look at every night before bed. There was something so calming about watching how he worked and how the simple cocktail evolved. Transformed.
Her eyes found his hands that were placed on the bar top. His pose tasted of power. Pretty, little boy. She took her drink, one hand wrapped around it, another around the small straws. He gave her an offer she couldn’t resist. She hummed appreciatingly, both from enjoying the drink and agreeing to his offer. “Well, the Russian you’re offering better last longer than this one,” she mused, blinking slowly at him. She radiated power and importance. If one didn’t know better, she could look like someone who owned the place, the way she was so self-possessed. “And how long is your break?” she wondered, turning a little on her seat, crossing one leg over the other.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am

Roman tried his best to be tough to read. He resented that people could read things about him, without him consenting to it. But with just 19 years, he was still so unexperienced compared to other people. Much less so than he realized. If he would know people had lived thousands of years, he would definitely feel some inferiority, which would not sit well with him. He was mesmerized by this woman. The way she took the drink, the way she hummed, the way she moved. Everything seemed to have double meanings. He needed to know who this woman was.

Roman might be young, but he was far from inexperienced. He felt he was pretty good in that area. He had never been told otherwise, at least. ”It will,” he promised her with confidence that almost seemed like over-confidence. Her attitude was completely overwhelming him. He felt like he was in the company of something powerful and influential. She might be, he wouldn’t know. But he did know, he would not give up the chance to please her. ”Not long enough.” His gaze fell to her legs, as she crossed them. ”15 minutes. I can only give you a taste.” Roman would normally just go home alone, not finding anyone worthy of his company. But tonight, he didn’t want that to be the case. He wanted to spend the night with this woman, whatever it took. Roman noticed that male guests in the club also had noticed this woman. She was bound to attract all kinds of people. The jealousy already radiated off him. He would not miss his chance with her, because of some drunk bastard who would go home with just anyone. This woman deserved far more than that.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 8:29 pm

With a couple of thousand years on her back, Michelle believed she knew men in and out, just by talking with them for a moment and observing how they moved. She believed it could tell a lot about them. A satisfied, teasing hum left her as he promised her that he would last longer than her cocktail. “Sounds promising,” she replied, giving him a relaxed wink. She wasn’t going to work too hard, because she had this small feeling, that she already could have her way with him. The more confident and relaxed she seemed, the more interesting she would seem to be, or at least, that was what she believed; so far it had been working just fine. She raised a brow and tilted her head as he was honest and told her that his break wasn’t going to be long enough. “Oh?” she mumbled before he revealed the short break he had. Her smile spread slowly and widely. It sounded like she was getting a feast when his shift ended. “Sound like you’re expecting me to stay till your shift ends?” she chuckled, teasing him a little. “Are you certain that I can wait that long?” she almost purred, leaning a little back. Was she being too much? Probably. Did she care? No, not at all. She took what she could get, that was the best way to live life. Don't ever set high expatiations; you'll only end up disappointed.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 8:41 pm

With Roman’s short lifetime, he had no way of knowing all you could learn when living longer. And long for him was 60-80 years. If you have lived for thousands of years, your knowledge would have to be impeccable. It was rarely something Roman thought about, however. To him, you lived and died. There was nothing else to it. Heaven, hell and reincarnation all seemed like something from a fairytale to him. He licked his lips, when she seemed to still want to meet up. Roman was completely wrapped around her finger. He should despise it, but he was so affected by her presence, he didn’t even notice. For the most part, he would be the one to take control, to be the dominating presence in situations like this. But in this moment, he succumbed to her completely. ”You can decide if you want to wait after my break.” He leaned even closer to her, making the moment between them a bit more private and intimate. ”I’ll be worth waiting for.” You should think a boy his age, would be completely useless in this area, but he was hardly so. He had enough experience to know what people liked, and he was a quick study. He read his partners body like a map and knew exactly where to go.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 9:11 pm

She narrowed her eyes satisfied by his answer. As he leaned closer, she held her breath and had to keep herself from crawling over the bar. “You better be,” she said, shortly looking at his lips before she looked back up at his eyes. She winked at him before she got up from her stool. For a moment, she looked like someone who was going to spend the ten minutes somewhere else. She was quick to notice the other beings who seemed intimidated and yet hungry for whatever she could deliver. She didn’t even take a step away from the bar before she turned around to face him again. “I think you should make me one of those flaming Dr. Peppers,” she said and slid back on her stool. It would be a shame if he found one of the other dames more interesting than her, wouldn’t it? Not that it would matter, if he would rather waste his time with some gal with a sexually transmitted disease, he could do that. She was already thinking about when she was going to leave him. As soon as they were done, in the morning or maybe stay the day? It was a lot of things to consider, but maybe the act would help her make up her mind.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 9:21 pm

Roman suddenly felt a bit of pressure, but he was sure he could deliver. When she rose and seemed to be going away, he turned to the other customers. But she suddenly seemed to change her mind. He couldn’t help but smirk slightly because of it. ”Coming right up.” He started mixing, but purposely made mistakes so he would have to start over. He solely did so, because he wouldn’t want her to run off somewhere else. He placed the drink in front of her and looked at the clock. He turned to the other bartender. ”I’m going on my break,” he announced before he turned to the women, he yet knew the name of. Maybe he never would, which actually just made things more intriguing. He removed the kitchen towel attached in the rim of his pants, before leaving the bar. He walked to the employment entrance and nodded for the woman to come over. It was much better to go out here than the front entrance. Far less people, at least. He took forward his pack of cigarettes to see how many he had left. He was sure he would need one, when she was done with him.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 9:36 pm

As he announced that her drink was on the way, she leaned forward, putting her elbow on the bar so she could rest her head in her hand. Her eyes followed his moves, and she couldn’t help but smile as he made mistakes. It was after all a fairly simple drink, but mistakes could be made anyway. The flaming shot and the beer were placed in front of her. For a moment she was too occupied by the blue flames to even notice that he wasn’t looking at her anymore. It was first when she heard his words that she looked up. Shit. She looked down at the shot and was quick to let the shot fall into the glass of beer, taking a mouthful of it immediately. She had wished to admire the fire for a moment before they had to leave, but she would clearly just have to get another one later. She grabbed her drink and was already following him before he got the chance to gesture her to follow him. With her drink in her hand, she followed him like she owned the place as if she knew every twist and turn of the staff room that led outside.

She was right behind him as he pulled his pack of cigarettes up. “You got time for that?” she hummed, taking a sip of her drink before she looked at him with a smirk. She walked closer to see how many he had if he had one for her too. As soon as she knew if he had enough, her green eyes looked up into his light blue eyes. They certainly stood close enough.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 9:56 pm

Roman looked up when she suddenly was there, standing right in front of him. Hey eyes were really unique to him. Green was not the most common color, but hers were a different kind of green. They weren’t like grass or some other generic green color. He couldn’t even think of anything that had the same color like that. ”Probably not.” He put the pack back in his pocket and leaned down towards her. ”Am I gonna make it out alive?”

Of course he didn’t mean it literally. He just felt like she was a person to be careful of. She surely had a way of getting the attention of people. What was even more impressive, was how easily she held it. She was dangerous like that. He was not at all scared. At this point, she could do anything she wanted with him, and he would thank her. He was not letting go of her, before she chose to. Whatever power he had deluded himself into thinking he had, had disappeared the moment she stepped foot in the club. He was almost not daring enough to take the first step. Almost. He placed his lips on hers, his desire for her available for the taking. He moved one arm around her body and used the other hand to open the door, so they could have ultimate privacy. Or at least as much available at the club.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 10:43 pm

A soft, pleasing hum left the back of her throat as he replied. There was something about this, which could make the witch’s dusty heart beat for him. It was dangerous. He leaned down towards her, and now, she could feel her heart in her throat. Beating like crazy. “I think,” she could feel how their breaths cascaded over each other’s skin, mixing. “You might see the light at least once tonight,” she whispered to him, believing she would be ruling his world later. Make him feel like he was a part of another dimension, at least just for this one night. At least.

She lowered the arm with the drink while her eyes hovered over his lips for a moment. The tension between them was getting so thick that she almost believed it could end up being a barrier; that none of them took the step. She turned her head a little more up towards him, about to go for the first step, but it was certainly his lips that met hers. An excited, soft moan left her. For a second her brows raised, impressed with the passion he had. It had led to a moment of tension before she melted in his embrace. One arm swung behind his neck, making it easier for them to stay close, and help her for the few centimeters her heels didn’t give her. As he opened the door, she let go of the cocktail he had made her just a moment ago and followed him inside again. A joyous laugh left her, “Outside was too public for ya?” she teased him before she let her lips find his again, not really caring for his answer. Her hands greedily found his jacket and started to push it off him, keeping her lips on his as much as possible. “You are so overdressed. I feel hot, just looking at you,” she told him breathlessly.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 10:58 pm

Roman was not in doubt, that she would be able to do all kinds of things to him. The details of what, was still unsure to him. But that just made it all the more exciting. He had no control, which mostly would make him walk away, but somehow she made it so he stayed. [color=#fa8072}”I’m sure I will.”[/color] He was undoubtedly about to have his world rocked, one way or the other. Hopefully she would feel something similar, otherwise he would not have lived up to his own expectations. He barely cared what people thought of him. But every once in a while, someone’s opinion of him mattered to others. This woman was one of them, even if he hardly knew her. He wanted to impress her.

Roman was not one to let anything stop him. If he wanted something, he made it happen. Simple as that. He was already getting pretty worked up, simply because of the short kiss. Or perhaps it was the soft moan emitting from her. He suddenly felt very self-conscious. He didn’t want everyone to be able to see him with her. Normally he could do anything anywhere, but he didn’t want it to be like that with her. He wanted it to be more special. She was really messing with his head. ”A bit,” he admitted and closed the door behind them. He felt confused about what to do now. He was never the one submitting like this. But maybe he shouldn’t do that. He found his way back to how he normally was in these situations. His hand found her neck, attempting to force her away from his lips. ”Nah-ah. If you’re hot, you get undressed first.” He removed his hand and began removing her dress.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 11:16 pm

A short gasp left her as she felt how his hand found her neck and she let him move her. Her smile grew slowly and widely. Oh, she liked this game, and surely, Michelle had no shame and of right now, if he set these rules she could follow for now. But he was wasting time like this, which only made her set higher expectations, now that he had said that he would only be able to give her a taste. His hands found the bottom of her dress and it was easily off her, showing her bare torso that left nothing to the imagination. On the other hand, she had tattoos over her body and a male name on her collarbone. A name that had changed almost as many times as she was old. “But now I’m freezing,” she whimpered, clearly playing a game they hadn’t talked about. Once again, her lips clashed with his, letting an excited gasp leave her. She was getting impatient. She once again tried to push his jacket off him, clearly thinking he was way too dressed compared to her.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptySøn Jun 19, 2022 11:34 pm

Roman didn’t expect her to just follow along. But then again, their time was limited. He would have to leave soon. He did hold that card. The dangerous part was, he had no clue how many cards she held. He watched with full attention as she undressed. He rose an eyebrow slightly, when she claimed to be freezing. He was pretty sure that was just a play to get him out of his clothes. He allowed the jacket to be removed. He would love to continue fighting her for dominance, but they didn’t have the time for that now. He looked over, seeing the many tattoos and the male name on her collarbone. It seemed he had some competition. He really didn’t mind. Competition kept him going. He removed his own shirt, revealing a great deal of tattoos himself. He put his hands on her cheeks and kissed her deeply. He stepped forward, expecting her to step backwards and closer to a table in there. He was not going to let her freeze, that much was sure.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 12:02 am

The jacket got off and for a moment, she was tempted to put it on herself, just to take back the pedestal he had tried to push her off. She liked how his eyes wandered over her body, and even noticed how his eyes rested on the mate mark. Did the boy know what it meant? That fate believed that she should be with someone. That somebody was made for her to spend the rest of her life with. She would any time barf at that mark. She hated it and honestly wished to live without it. He pulled her in for another kiss, being shortly off guard, and made her take a few steps backward before she let her arms wrap around him placing her hands by his shoulder blades. For a second, she stopped them from backing which made them stand closer for a moment. Glued to each other. When she felt like he questioned her actions enough, she started pulling him with her toward the table, making her feel like she had control. As soon as her bare thighs hit the table, she moved one thigh at a time up on the table until she sat on it, trying to hold him down so their kiss didn’t break. It kept her from saying all kinds of things, she did however not have the best grip around him to keep him down.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 12:12 am

Roman had no idea what a matemark was. He just assumed it was an ex or current boyfriend. It didn’t really matter to him. He was not doing anything wrong. He had at no time forced her or taken away her choice, so if she was in a relationship, it was her choice. And if he did end up in a fight with an angry boyfriend, he had a nurse at speed dial. He moved with her but stopped when she did. He just stood there, unsure if he should pull away or not. He might come off as aggressive and dominant, but he was not disrespectful. He would always respect, if people changed their mind. He didn’t know what to think when she started a new kiss, but he just went along with it. He placed himself between her thighs and continued the kiss. He moved his hands down to open them. He didn’t really care when his break was over. He was not going to leave until he was done with her. Or when she was done with him. He had no idea, who really held the power. But it just made it so much hotter. He actually had to fight a little to get out on top. It was much more interesting.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 12:34 am

She didn’t care if it seemed a little too slutty, but she happily increased the distance between her knees for him. Without even looking she could feel how he worked with his pants. One hand glided down his back and she started to try and pull his pants, and if possible, his boxers down. The other found down between her legs, preparing what hadn’t already been prepared, even though it was a little difficult to hold her balance. Even though nothing really had been going on, she felt like they had begun the foreplay the second she placed her first order. She was honestly impressed that he was willing to do this in his break. Not that much that it was his break, but more that it was at his work. It told something about him. Possibly many things, many theories. Either, he was really desperate for anything, he usually did this, or just really wanted this. She broke their kiss shortly, “On your knees,” she told him, even though what they were about to do was something she craved too. Odd, how she could crave a man so much when she hadn’t been with him before. It was almost like there was a pull between them, but as of right now, she didn’t let her fear of commitment run over her. She was too busy with him.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 12:47 am

Roman continued the kiss. He removed his hands and allowed her to remove the last layers of his clothing. Roman didn’t normally do this at work. He did at times go home with people or bring them home, but never in the middle of a shift. He was not desperate normally, but he was desperate for her. He looked at her when she broke the kiss. A sound of disbelief left his lips. It was not going to be that easy. He might end up giving in to her, but that didn’t mean he would make it easy for her. ”Make me,” he said with a disobedient look in his eyes. He wanted to see if she could make him, and if so, how she would. Roman didn’t really think there was anything other than mutual attraction and desire between them. But he also didn’t know much about what actually existed in this world. Just like her, he was not looking for anything serious. He was just having fun and enjoying other people’s companies and bodies. There was nothing more he needed at the moment. He moved his head closer to her. ”You didn’t think I would just follow your every command, did you?”
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 1:03 am

She got him out of his clothes, and she had to discard the idea of preparing herself more, just to keep her balance. She opened her mouth a little, letting a wide smile spread on her lips as he told her the classic reply. It made the wheels turn for a moment, and he easily moved his head closer to hers. An amused chuckle left her as he told her how he wasn’t going to follow every command. “Maybe I did,” she whispered against his lips. “But honey,” she said and pushed him a little away, with her hand on his chest. Not far, but enough for her to see him fully. “I’m not going to make you,” she started her reply, “You would clearly like it too much,” she teased. Who knew, maybe it would make him brat up and do what he had asked her to, or he would go for the goal he had made himself. She would be happy no matter what. It was a win-win.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 1:17 am

Roman was not prepared for her push, so he took a step and a half back. He was not sure what to do now. With any other person, he would never have giving her the opportunity to bark orders like that, but now he didn’t know what he was supposed to do. Kneeling down feel like a betrayal to himself, but so was letting her go now. So what was he supposed to do? With a deep sigh he went over to her again. He went down on just one knee. ”Compromise,” he said and looked up at her. He would never say he was asking for her approval, but that was exactly what he was. He just wanted to be sure she wouldn’t leave. He put his hands on her leg hand started to kiss her soft skin, leading his lips up to her thigh. He just wanted to satisfy her, really. His break was probably over already, but he was so indifferent to that in that moment.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 9:36 am

Oh yes. She wasn’t going to give up too easily even though their time was running low, but he already seemed to be promising her the night, which was something she needed. It would be much easier than going to a hotel. The confusion in his eyes even made everything much better. He wanted to compromise and got down on one knee. She could live with that. The broad, crooked smirk stayed on her lips as she watched him. Her smile was her greatest approval, and if she had to be honest, he had made her smile quite a lot the last half an hour. “It was only a taste, right?” she teased, reminding him that he was still at work. She had this feeling that he had forgotten and wanted to go all-in already.
Her hands found the table to support her. Her breathing slowed as his hands found her leg and a small gasp left her as his lips found her thigh. His lips and kisses were so soft, and yet she could feel how he wished to take some power from her. It was funny because even though she was bossy and liked being in control, she loved these fights of dominance. On the other hand, she certainly didn't mind being the one who had a hand around her throat; she liked being the bottom in a relationship. 'A bottom with top energy'. One hand found its way into his hair. Her red painted nails disappeared in his hair. Her finger easily told him how much she liked it if her breathing, hums, and gasps weren't enough for him. The further up her thigh he got the more she held her breath. “Ty mne nravish'sya*” she whispered to him with a rusty accent. It had been a couple of years since she had learned Russian, and it was only bits and pieces she remembered, but she was quite certain that her words were correct. The small game they had played had already convinced her to go with him home and get the whole experience.

*I like you
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 10:50 am

Roman did live close by the club. However, his apartment was very modest. He was used to much more than what he had now. However, he was proud of what he had done on his own, without the support of his parents. He didn’t need them or anyone else, that much was clear now. This woman might be used to much more luxury than he could offer, but luxury was not a necessity for what they were going to do. He noticed the smile and instantly knew it was meant as her approval. Roman didn’t know how, but he seemed to understand her in ways, you normally wouldn’t understand a stranger. Maybe it was because she was like him in many ways. He looked up at her when she spoke. ”Don’t tell me you are getting shy,” he spoke in a similar teasing tone as her.

Roman could hear how her breathing change. A clear indicator she enjoyed what he was doing. He had never known how much he wanted someone like her. Someone who didn’t mind being a bottom but needed to be “forced” to take the position. It made the foreplay much more interesting. He focused solely on her thighs as he crept closer to her center. He was surprised to hear Russian words from her. He could hear she was not a native speaker, but the gesture was appreciated, nonetheless. He ended up by the top of her thigh and stood up so he would stand face to face with her. ”Konets,” he said softly in his native tongue. He was simply declaring this was the end for now. He could have easily done more, but he wanted her to crave more of him. He put his lips to her in a short kiss. ”Will you wait for me?” He didn’t really know what to expect with her. Mostly he had a clear idea if he was going to spend the night with someone. But this woman was a closed book. He had trouble reading her, so he just had to ask her.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 11:46 am

Her brows raised as he asked if she was getting shy. He had been the one who wanted to go inside, she was the one who was almost fully undressed. “Shy?” she laughed, thinking he was starting to be comical. “If that’s the impression you got, you’re all wrong,” she said in a teasing tone.

She threw her head back as his lips traveled up her thighs, still with her hand in his hair, caressing him, complimenting him. As soon as he could feel that he stopped she looked back at him, feeling how her hand followed his head up. She was about to ask him what he thought he was doing when he spoke in his native language. Oh, how she would curse time. However, as he shortly pressed his lips towards hers, she closed her eyes, reciprocating it. She slowly opened her eyes as he asked her the question that he might have had running around in his head all night. She let her finger circle around a lock of hair, “That depends when your shift ends,” she spoke softly. There was quite the difference if she had to wait two hours or six. On the other hand, she could find lots of company while he continued with his shift. She might even tease him from afar. It seemed like he was a greedy man who didn’t wish to share. “And get me my dress before you leave,” she demanded. She wasn't going to look like some kind of hooker who wandered around naked in the staff room trying to find her clothing.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 12:00 pm

Roman knew very well she wasn’t shy. Nobody shy would be doing this in a public space. ”Heard of sarcasm, sweetheart?” He knew very well she was far from sweet. Her whole way of carrying herself was powerful.

Roman became more and more certain, he would be spending the night with her. He wanted to, at least. He went over to get her dress and give it to her. ”How long will you wait?” He was off in just an hour, but he did get a feeling she was more impatient than she was patient. While he waited for an answer, he began getting dressed again. He would not accept this was all they experienced together. It was just not enough for him. He wanted more, he craved more. He pulled on his pants and turned to her. For a short moment, he looked like a lost puppy, waiting to be released. He would not leave this room before he knew if this was the last, he would see of her. He needed far more validation than he would ever admit. His parents were definitely to blame for that. He had no idea, how much they had actually ruined him. ”You won’t regret it, if you wait.” He felt he really needed to sell himself.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) Empty

Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 4Gå til side : 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: The sirens club-
Gå til: