Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.
Antal indlæg : 153

Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 12:22 pm

She tilted her head, looking towards the ceiling as she considered how long she would want to wait. She let him glide out of her grip so he could get their clothing. She was handed her dress and she figured out which side was the front, and which was the back. It was easy to pull down over her head again. She got off the table and smiled as he turned to her, promising that she wouldn’t regret it. It was very clear to her how young he was. She walked all the way over to him and let a hand find his cheek, letting her thumb caress him. “After three hours, you might not see me here,” she told him quite calmly, knowing that if she had to wait for longer than that, she would get way too impatient and find someone else to spend the night with. With a smooth movement, her hand glided underneath his chin, getting a hold of his jaw. She leaned in and gave him a small kiss. “Go make your money,” she whispered before she let go of him with a wide smile, looking him up and down flirtatiously.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 12:39 pm

Roman would just take her home right away, if possible. But he couldn’t really lose this job. His age was probably one of the things he despised most about himself. He didn’t feel like the average 19-year old. He was not an old soul as such, he just never had much time to be a child. He had to grow up fast, robbing him of many experiences most people his age had. He looked into her eyes, the blue in his own seeming much more vulnerable than normally. ”I’ll be done in about an hour.” He didn’t dare looking away from her. He felt like something bad would happen, if he didn’t give her his undivided attention. The kiss was reciprocated. ”I will. See you later.” He went to the door, but looked back at her before he went out. He went to the bar and quickly fell into step with the other bartenders. He tried to keep his focus on the job, but she had taken up a residence in his mind by now. He just couldn’t stop thinking about her. It was distracting as hell.
Michelle

Michelle

Humør : I didn't know the rules of the game. I just wanted to slam down the cards and yell.

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 1:25 pm

She could see the vulnerable soul in him. She certainly didn’t want to make the mistake of hurting the poor boy. One thing was her being ruthless, reckless, arrogant, and- The list was long, but there was something about him that she liked. For a second it felt like Ace intruded on her mind. No, no. This young man was nothing like old, grumbling Ace. “Perfect,” she whispered against his lips before she let fully go of him. She let him walk first out so he had the possibility to regain his focus. As soon as the door closed behind him, her eyes found his jacket, which she picked up and put on. Her hands found their way into his pockets and found the pack of cigarettes. She opened it, watching how few there were left. She picked one up for herself and put it behind her ear. She closed the package and shook it once, which filled the package. A small present for him. With the jacket on, she walked back into the club, ruffling her bangs shortly. The smile on her lips widened as she gained his eyes shortly, winking at him before she turned her attention away from him. He would have to focus and wait till his shift was over. She did what most women were here to do, dance and drink; and she made sure to order from any bartender that wasn’t him.
If he didn’t complain, she would continue till his shift would end and get her own jacket in the wardrobe. She had a fine white and grey fur coat that she simply swung over her shoulders. There was this feeling that he wanted his own jacket back, so she didn’t bother putting it on fully. If the shift had ended, she would step outside and start to search for the lighter in his pockets with the fag between her lips.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 1:56 pm

Roman noticed her throughout the hour. He had noticed how she was wearing his jacket. It actually suited her fairly well. He tried to not be too affected, by the fact she was talking to every other bartender than him. He had very few trump cards left. He needed to hold onto whatever power he had left. Seeming jealous and possessive, would just be giving away the power. He continued his shift, giving as much attention to the job as he could. But for each minute, it got more and more difficult. He finished up his shift and briefly talked to his co-worker about their next shift together. He then ventured outside, searching the area for her. But he tried his best to not make it too obvious. He spotted her and made her way over to her.

”Help yourself,” he said and nodded to the cigarette between her lips. He picked up the lighter from the pockets in his pants and put the flame in front of her, so she could get the cigarette lit. He was trying his very best, to not imagine those lips of her doing other activities. He was conflicted about this woman. He was desperate to spend at least one night with her but giving into her was also immensely scary to him. He would have to trust her, which was one of the hardest things for him. He trusted himself and nobody else. It was just easier and safer that way. ”I live close by,” he mentioned. To him, there was no reason to stick around here. He generally didn’t mind being with people in public, but he felt like she should be something private, just for him. He didn’t want to share her with anyone.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 3:29 pm

Michelle looked up as she heard the voice of the man, she had decided to follow home for tonight. A small smile spread on her lips as she saw how he had his lighter in his pants. Of course. She could of course use a spell to light it, but it was much more entertaining for her to watch how he flicked the lighter. Her eyes were for a moment locked on the flame. Fire just had its way with her. Her eyes shortly glanced up at him before she locked her eyes on the flame and leaned closer so the cigarette lit. Her fingers found it, “You do?” she wondered, blowing the sweet smoke into the slightly cooler summer air. Her smile grew a little crooked, “What a coincidence,” she teased. “Lead the way,” she told him, holding the cigarette down by her side so it wouldn’t be in the way of them.

“How long have you stayed here in Southside?” she wondered after she had drawn another inhale of the cigarette. She let her hand find the package that she had refilled with a spell, handing it to him, offering him his own cigarettes.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 3:50 pm

Roman noticed how she seemed enchanted by the flame. Interesting. He learned more about her, each moment they spent together. He was much more observant than he got credit for. People just needed to gain his attention to gain the benefit of his observing skills. Not many could do that. This woman had. Seeing her smoke was just about the hottest thing ever. ”It’s very convenient,” he said in an almost hoarse voice. He was so affected by her, and they had hardly done anything. He started walking towards his apartment.

”Just about a month,” he responded. He took the pack of cigarettes and opened it. He took one up and lit it, before putting both the pack and lighter back in his pocket. He blew the smoke into the air, seeing how it dissipated. It was beautiful. ”When did you have time to get me new cigarettes?” He just assumed she had bought another pack. He moved to the apartment complex and stopped in front of it. He just wanted to be done smoking, before going up. He placed the cigarette between his lips and looked around. ”You ignored me back at the club,” he mentioned without gazing at her. He resented to be ignored, but he was keeping that information to himself for now.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 4:45 pm

Her dark brows raised as he replied that he only had lived in Southside for a month. See, either he had lived in Athena most of his life, or he knew nothing about Athena and simply settled because it was affordable – and she was placing her bets on the latter. A hum left her while her brows found their rightful place above her eyes, and she looked toward him as he wondered about the package. Alright. It was time to test his knowledge about the supernatural. “I’m a wizard for rent,” she said and winked at him. She knew very well that her species went by witches and warlocks, but wasn’t it the same? “A good wizard doesn’t reveal the secrets behind a magic trick,” she teased, hiding the fact that she was truly trying to figure out whether or not he knew about her species.
He stopped at the apartment complex where she assumed that he lived. “What?” The word almost flew out of her because it surprised her that it seemingly had bothered him more than enough. She had heard him clearly. The sweet smoke had been exhaled quickly out of both mouth and nostrils. A wider smile spread on her lips as she processed what he had told her. Her legs moved her closer to him. Her shoes truly helped with the height. “Did you expect me to sit on the same spot staring at you for an hour?” she wondered before she took a long draw of the cigarette. She let her finger catch onto the belt loop of his pants to pull him closer to her. She got more onto her toes and stretched her neck a little more to get close to his lips, nonverbally offering a shotgun kiss.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 5:00 pm

Roman scoffed when she posed like a wizard. He was sure it was all just jokes. ”Right. I get it.” He turned his head to her. ”Next you’re gonna tell me Baba Yaga is real too.” He had been told that story as a child, as a way of forcing him to do his chores. He obviously didn’t believe in a witch that ate children, but the story still didn’t sit well with him. He was far to logical to believe anything, he hadn’t experienced on his own. People who believed in things unseen were either brainwashed or just plain stupid.

Roman was fairly certain she had heard him just fine. He eyed her from the corner of his eyes, but didn’t fully look at her yet. But as she came closer, he couldn’t stop himself from looking at her. ”No.” He knew he was being stupid, jealous and slightly insecure. He hated it. He met his lips in a short kiss. ”I’m just possessive,” he told her, before putting an arm around her waist and pulling her close. ”I got a feeling you don’t mind that, however.” He tilted his head slightly, wondering if he was right. He wanted to know, but from what he had seen of her so far, she would likely not satisfy his curiosity. He took another inhale of the cigarette and threw the bud of it on the ground. He put a thumb on her bottom lip, trying to part her lips, before blowing out the smoke, available for her to inhale as well.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 5:32 pm

She nodded, as he said he got it. Yeah, he definitely didn’t. She started laughing as he mentioned Baba Yaga. That old woman needed some more credit. Michelle knew, that if she started explaining supernatural things, their night would turn out much different; so no, she wasn’t going to be his teacher tonight.

A soft hum left her, liking how he admitted that he didn’t want her to sit and stare at work for an hour straight. He kissed her, which hadn’t really been what she had expected, but she let some of the smoke escape her lips, not really being able to hold it back much longer. A purr left her as he admitted his personality trait. It led to residue smoke leaving her nostrils. Her eyes stayed on his lips as he told her that he didn’t think she minded it. She looked up at his eyes as he finished his cigarette. “That’s a big assumption,” she whispered. When his thumb found her bottom lip, she parted her lips to finally share the shotgun kiss she had wanted to share a moment ago. As soon as the smoke was gone, she let go of the almost finished cigarette and let her arm wrap around his neck to pull herself the last bit up to place her lips against his. Her jacket started gliding off her shoulders, but it never fell to the ground, now that he had an arm around her.
Ten minutes, fifteen minutes, one hour and a walk. She didn’t want to wait anymore and if she could, she would slowly put in weight that would make him step backward towards the door to the apartment buildings.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 5:51 pm

Roman would definitely not handle it well, if he learned of supernatural creatures. He would question everything, and his mind would probably just collapse in on itself. It had to be done carefully and with great consideration.

Roman made a slight shrug. ”Probably, but I made it nonetheless.” He instantly leaned into the kiss. He had also waited a long time but had been distracted while working. He grabbed at her dress near her waist, pulling her closer. He didn’t want to wait any longer. Unless he resisted, he would turn her around and push her against the wall, kissing her hungrily. He wanted it, he wanted her. There was no going back for him now. He needed to have her. He slowly removed himself from the kiss. ”Come in with me.” He was minutes away from removing her dress again, and he would prefer to do it inside his apartment instead of out here.

Roman was probably a bit too hormonal for his own benefit. He was such a logical person, calculating and always thinking through every step. But when he desired a person, all of that went out of the window. He just couldn’t think straight and acted solely on said desire.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 6:33 pm

She was pulled even closer and before she could argue he had turned it around, so she was the one who was pressed up against the wall. As her back collided with the wall a gasp left her, and she was quick to kiss him back with the same devouring passion. She looked at him, a little taken aback as he slowly removed himself from her. She was just about to ask where he was going when he told her to follow. It took a breath or two before she got her back off the wall and could follow. Sadly, her jacket fell off her shoulders, and she had to turn to get it. She had to be careful with the magic until she knew how he would react to things about the supernatural. After all, not knowing that your neighbor might be a bloodhungry being who might attack you to feed, well, that was a dangerous thing not to know which was also why she shortly skimmed the surnames as she dusted her jacket off before she followed with him in with hasty steps until she had caught up to him.

“Please don’t tell me you’re on the top floor,” if it was, she would just have to be careful with using her magic to get them there quicker. Michelle had gotten a couple of drinks, and stepped relatively close to him as he was about to open up the door, now that one of her arms was occupied with her jacket, she could only let one of her hands sneak underneath his blouse and greedily let her hand find its way from the top of his hip towards the middle of his stomach and if he didn’t tell her to stop, it would seek up, hoping that the clothing they were wearing would soon be on the floor. “Quick,” she teased him with a low voice close to his ear, hoping that there was a reaction somewhere to be found. Nervousness, stubbornness - anything.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 6:45 pm

Roman definitely felt like she would devour him, if he wasn’t careful. At this point, he was unsure if he wanted her to or not. He moved towards the door and waited for her. He watched while she was picking up his jacket. He half-considered giving it to her. She seemed very fond of it. He noticed how she seemed to look at the names of the people living there. His was still not on the list. His move in had been very out of the ordinary. He had gotten the apartment a little unconventionally, which was why the land-lord took longer getting everything ready. ”Don’t worry. It’s the first floor.”

Roman looked down when she snuck her hand under his shirt. He was not the only one who was anticipating this. He didn’t stop her. With a slight smirk, he turned his head to her. ”I wasn’t aware you were in a rush,” he spoke teasingly. He moved his own hand up under the shirt to remove hers. ”You need to be taught patience,” he kept holding her hands and started ascending the stairs. He wildly enjoyed teasing her. Seeing her frustrated was something he was aiming to achieve at least once. He was unsure if she would even let him, but he was hopeful. She had seen sides of him, he rarely showed anyone. All this had happened, before he even knew her name. It was such an abnormal experience to him. Even friends he had known for years, had never seen him vulnerable. But a strange woman had. How did that even make sense?
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 7:05 pm

She let her nails gently stroke his skin as he teased her about being in a rush, however, she stopped as he took her hand and removed it. You need to be taught patience. It made her squint her eyes a little, and she was uncertain whether she liked it or not, but as of right now, it was steering in the wrong direction, but she didn’t take it that seriously. After all, they didn’t even know each other’s names. On the other hand, they were already on their way up and it was getting too late and too odd to complain or correct him. She could have told him that patience was for losers, but on the other hand, she had been patient for quite some time, which would mean she would call herself a loser – and Michelle was no loser.

Her lips folded together as she came up with a playful idea. She looked towards him, slowing down to a stop, “You know…” she said with slightly furrowed brows, almost looking like someone who was having second thoughts. She let the room fill with whatever he was thinking before words were quickly spoken: “First to your door gets to be on top!” She hadn’t even thought about how she didn’t know if his door was right or left, or the fact that he still held her hand, but she started to hurry up the stairs.

Sidst rettet af Michelle Man Jun 20, 2022 7:18 pm, rettet 1 gang
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 7:15 pm

Roman knew he was likely challenging her a bit. He was just not going to lie down and be her puppet. That was never, ever going to happen. He stopped when she did and turned around to see what she was doing. It almost seemed like she changed her mind. Was she that annoyed he had talked to her about patience? He was surprised when she suddenly ran, so he automatically let go of her hand. ”Cheater!” He yelled before he jumped into action, running up the stairs.

He got up on the right floor and looked between the doors on the floor. He knew where to go, she didn’t. ”Two people live on this floor,” he declared, looking at her with a smug look in his eyes. ”One is an admittedly very good-looking bartender. The other is a man in his forties that always smells of onions. Choose a door.” He gestured to both doors, curious to see what she would do. She didn’t know his name, so she had no way of using that to her advantage. He leaned against the wall, tossing the keys into air and catching them again.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 7:38 pm

A squeal of laughter left her as he called her a cheater while she got a head start. However, as much of a head start she had, as much she had her disadvantage. She had to stop when she figured there were two doors. Her head turned from each door, making her loose hair fly around her head. She tried to figure out which one was his before he reached her, but she didn’t get that opportunity. “You gotta be kidding me,” she mumbled underneath her breath. “So, either way, one man is getting satisfied tonight,” she teased, pulling a wild smirk. She glanced from one door to another. One had a doormat, the other didn’t. He had only lived there for a month, so he had to have the door without the doormat, right? She kept her eyes on him as she started to back toward the door, which she believed was his. If he in some way showed that she was picking the right or wrong door, she would make sure to run for the right door, hoping she could get to it in time.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 7:52 pm

Roman watched her as she was trying to figure out what to do. ”Onion guy would be satisfied by you, but I doubt he would satisfy you.” He saw how she went towards the wrong door. He stood still for a moment, but then shook his head ever so slightly. At that gesture, she practically leapt towards the right door. He followed after, but she was closer than he was. Normally he would be very competitive, but he felt he would win no matter. He went over to her and unlocked the door. He leaned down towards her. ”You win.” He went inside and stepped out of his shoes. He didn’t wait one second, before he removed his shirt. She deserved a prize, after all. The apartment was far from the biggest. The living room and kitchen were in the same area. The bedroom was fairly small, as was the bathroom. ”Come get your prize,” he said while walking towards the bedroom.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 9:16 pm

They were so close both of them, but she believed that her hand touched the door just a small second before him, she turned, having her back to the door, biting her bottom lip in excitement while she looked up at him. Okay, she was getting a little too transparent and hot to keep her cool – but it had been fun. While he found the keys, she once again let her finger find the loop for his belt and pulled him closer to her, letting her eyes eat him up. He was lucky she was no succubus.

As she heard the lock open, she put her hand on top of his to open the door with him, backing in with him following right after. She didn’t even care about the first impression of his place, she just cared- No, she didn’t care for him. Now it was her turn to not take her eyes off him, however as soon as the door was closed, she let her hand find the nearest wall to support her while she took off her shoes, after all, she had to do it manually, and couldn’t just let magic open her shoes so she could shake them off. Her eyes quickly found him as she saw how his shirt was pulled off and ended on the floor. Feeling a little slow, she got a little hasty with getting her shoes off, almost tripping over one of her shoes because she didn’t get it off properly. “Haven’t you learned not to objectify yourself?” she teased. There was some part of her that simply wished to follow him like a puppy but on the other hand, she had to take back the crown that she had been flashing so much earlier. “The night is young,” she said and found her way into his living room and looked at the small kitchen. They didn’t have to hit the hay immediately. “Are you allowed to drink while you’re working?” she wondered while her eyes searched for something to drink. Not that it seemed like they needed to get drunk to explore each other, but they could take it easy.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 9:30 pm

Roman liked how they constantly switched between who was in charge. He was curious to see, who really managed to take over in bed. He gazed down to her finger looping into the loop in his pants. It was kind of cute that she did that. He looked at her when she pulled him close. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t need to. Her eyes said it all. And his did the same. Neither of them would go to bed hungry, that much he knew. He licked his lips, before he made his way inside.

Roman looked at her over his shoulder, seeing how she nearly fell over herself to get to him. She was just as eager as he was. How she acted now, was how he had acted back at the club. He shrugged with one shoulder. ”Everyone else does it, might as well join in.” Roman had a special ability to make sad or disturbing things sound like they are no big deal. He moved over to her when she didn’t seem to come straight away. He pulled at his pants, as he was already beginning to get ready for a night with her. ”When I work, no. But I’m not at work.” He watched her look around the kitchen. ”There’s beer in the fridge. I don’t have much else.” He moved over to her. ”I thought you wanted me to get here quick. Why are you holding back now?” He knew very well, she was dangerous company to hold. He might just end up following to the end of the world. She was the kind of woman you either fell completely in love with or hated with every piece of you. Roman couldn’t imagine ever hating her, which only left the far more terrifying option. He was not going to lose himself to her. He couldn’t. He wouldn’t.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 10:30 pm

She could see why he didn’t care for objectifying himself. She didn’t care about it either if she had to be honest, but there was still this small thought that wished he didn’t objectify himself or her. For some reason, she felt like her mind was being played with. It constantly shifted between caring and being careless.
She could hear how he approached while she snooped around. She simply hummed a little to his reply about how he wasn’t at work now. She just wanted to know how much booze he had had tonight since she had gotten a couple of drinks, and he hadn’t. She opened the fridge as he explained what it contained. She wasn’t the biggest fan of beer, even though the Flaming Dr. Pepper was mainly beer. She took a flask of water he had. Maybe she could… She looked over her shoulder as he complained about her holding back. She turned the rest of her body, still holding the flask of water. “Because you get more excited in private,” she mused. After all, he hadn’t wanted them to be outside by the club, and when things got heated right outside the apartment complex, he had been the one to pull away. “You don’t want to share,” she teased and opened the flask taking a sip before she handed it to him. It was still ordinary water. “Wanna see a magic trick?” she wondered, watching him. She would want the flask back if he agreed.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 10:39 pm

Roman had just gotten used to people making assumptions about him. He was tired of having to prove he was more than that. It was exhausting and a waste of time. Roman had no clue what was going on inside her head. He was certain, she was feeling in full control. He might have had a few victories during their time together, but she was still superior to him.
Roman was not one to get drunk easily. He had quite literally gotten whiskey with the baby bottle when he was young. His parents had learned rubbing whiskey on his gums would soothe him when he was teething. He kept looking at her when she turned around. ”I don’t know what that has to do with anything.” He narrowed his eyes when she mentioned he didn’t want to share. ”And you do?” He scoffed quietly. ”You wouldn’t even leave me alone with the other customers back at the club.” He took the bottle and looked skeptically at it. ”What am I supposed to do with this?” He did know some people were talented in making illusions and selling it as magic. She hardly looked like one of them, so he had no clue what she was planning to do. ”Show me.” He held the bottle forward so she could do whatever she needed to. He didn’t think she was going to impress him very much.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 12:50 am

“When you’re more excited in private, means you’re following your gut more,” she replied. She laughed a little as he pointed out how she hadn’t wanted him to serve others up to his break. “Well, I like to make others know what I have,” she told him with a smirk that slowly grew as her eyes wandered over him. Claiming him with her eyes. “I don’t mind public affection, whereas… You seem to have a boundary… Or am I wrong?” she tilted her head. Maybe she read him wrong, but she wouldn’t mind smooching in public or even going at it against a staff door.

“Take a sip so you know I’m not cheating,” she said shoving it back to him, only taking the bottle when he had taken a sip of the boring flask of water. “Now, listen, focus. You’re the one who’s going to make me turn this flask into rum. I can’t do it without your help,” she was sounding very serious, trying to convince him. “You have to kiss me in this exact way. If you do it wrong the bottle will explode and we’ll be soaked,” she told him. She held up her index finger, pointing firstly on her right shoulder, then her left, then close to her left ear, then the right ear, then on the middle of her neck on the right side, then the left, left cheek, right cheek, nose, and lips. Anyone who knew she was a witch knew that she didn’t need all those kisses, but if he was willing to do it, she was willing to amaze him. If he did as she had told, she would turn the water to rum as he reached the last cheek, put the bottle on the counter, and wrap her arms around his neck as he reached her lips.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 1:03 am

Roman knew what she meant. He preferred to make a claim on people too, if they mattered enough to him. He tilted his head slightly. ”You’re wrong.” He parted his lips slightly. ”I have been with people pretty much everywhere. But you are not anyone. We could both get with about everyone in that club, but we chose each other. I didn’t want you to be some quick hook-up at my work place.” He only meant, that she was more than those drunk girls who threw themselves at anyone. He didn’t want her to be just another random hook-up.

He took a sip and wrinkled his nose. It was so tasteless and boring. He let her take the bottle. He rose an eyebrow when she said she needed her help. He didn’t believe any of this, but he felt she wouldn’t go to the bedroom before the trick was done. He nodded when she explained what he had to do. He followed her movements on the different parts of her body. He first went behind her and pushed the fabric of her dress away, to kiss her on the shoulder. Then he did the same on the left. He kissed her left ear, then the right. He blew a little air into her right ear to. Then it was the neck’s turn. Middle, right, left. He went to her front again. He looked at her, the sceptic in him clear in his eyes. He kissed her left cheek, right cheek, nose and then lips. She kissed him as well. He let the kiss last for as long she was willing and able. ”Was that the trick?” She was a good kisser, but a magical kisser, might be stretching it a bit.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 1:23 am

She hummed when he corrected her. There was something pleasing about the way he defended himself and them. “I feel flattered to have made it this long,” she laughed. She understood what he meant, but it didn’t change her mind completely. She wasn’t that convinced.

As he started to follow her instructions, she closed her eyes as he moved around. A small squeal left her as he blew into her ear. That hadn’t been a part of the ‘ritual’. But she wasn’t going to make it explode. He got in front of her again, not even bothering to open her eyes. She could already imagine what he was doing. Being skeptic. She enjoyed the kiss for quite a while before she slowly bit onto his lip and let go of it, letting her heels find the floor. She was after all quite tall with her shoes on, not that much without them. “What?” she said rhetorically. She picked up the flask of rum, “Sip,” she told him, though she took a sip herself before handing it to him. It was rum. If he took a sip, she would take it as soon as he was done, “Be a little supportive,” she scoffed and would put the flask on the counter. She looked at it for a moment. “Alright,” she said, putting her thumb above the pouring hole. She raised the glass and hammered it directly into the counter. The rum turned back into water. “No fun,” she mumbled before she left the flask on the counter and walked toward his bedroom. She was taking off her dress as she got closer to the bedroom. She took away his excitement.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 1:35 am

Roman took the bottle and looked at it for a while, before he took a sip. It was not water anymore. He didn’t know how she had done it. He was just trying to figure it all out, not realizing she was perhaps feeling a little annoyed. He kept looking at the bottle, when it suddenly turned into water again. He took another sip to check. How had she done this? He turned about to ask, just to realize she had gone. He went towards ”Why did you leave?” He was a man, which almost per automat made him bad at understanding women. He also had plenty other reasons why he never understood feelings, but that was a whole other conversation. He noticed she had already taken off her dress. He didn’t understand anything, because he had not heard all she had said back in the kitchen. He moved over to her. ”Are you angry?” He was probably not going to handle this situation very well, but he would just have to try his best to make it through, without making her mood worse. He went over to put his arms around her from the back. ”Sorry,” he said, without knowing what he was actually apologizing for.
Michelle

Michelle

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 21, 2022 8:24 am

Michelle heard how he asked her why she left. They had to continue, didn’t they? Her magic trick was clearly not that fun. She believed it didn’t really matter why she left, which was the only reason why she didn’t stop approaching the bedroom. Was she angry? She slowed down and before she knew of it, his arms had snaked around her, and he apologized. Her heart started beating like crazy because no one ever apologized to her anymore. He really did think that he had bothered her so much that he needed to apologize. She looked down and placed a gentle hand on top of his. Slowly she turned around in his embrace and looked up at him. “I’m not angry,” she replied a little late. She let a hand find his cheek while she looked into his blue eyes. “I just expected an applause and not a ‘was that the trick?’,” she replied, imitating his voice. Her expression got softer. “I tried to entertain,” she hummed, “And I failed,” A smile spread on her lips slowly, and not as wide as she usually smiled. She let her other hand run through his hair, ending by his neck. “It was a stupid trick,” she hummed while her lids lowered a little and she pulled him down towards her, “Let’s forget that, hm?” she whispered with her lips inches from his.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)   Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw) - Page 2 Empty

Alcoholic fumes (cw + tw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 4Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: The sirens club-
Gå til: