Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Nothing like stirring in the family drama

Go down 
+3
Taylor
Nessa
Victoria
7 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Lauren

Lauren

Humør : A tough life is to be clumsy.
Fag : Visual Arts, chemistry, track, religion
Antal indlæg : 84

Nothing like stirring in the family drama - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like stirring in the family drama   Nothing like stirring in the family drama - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 1:18 pm

Lauren furrowed her brows a little while looking at Victoria. How could it be lonely? Well, then again, she couldn’t imagine it. Peaceful, frightening, cold, welcoming – Lauren couldn’t imagine it. Lauren’s gaze once again moved to the ground in front of her, thinking about what she said. “I know it sounds gruesome, but I’m glad Anthony is dead,” she spoke softly. She had believed that she would never say such words because truly meaning them, that was a sick thing to do. Of course, if Anthony had just left, and never came back, that would have been just as good of relief as his death.

Victoria wrapped her arms around Lauren and Lauren immediately wrapped her arms around Victoria before she stood up properly, “Oh lord,” she whispered feeling how her eyes started burning immediately. “That’s not fair,” she mumbled into her cousin’s hair while she tightened the embrace. Lauren felt how the burning eyes started to let tears form in her eyes and glide down her cheeks. “That’s really not fair,” she sobbed, not letting go of her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like stirring in the family drama   Nothing like stirring in the family drama - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 1:29 pm

"I'm glad he is gone too," she replied with a faint smile. Because she was. Even if the nightmares of what Anthony had done still haunted her most nights, she was glad he was gone. And she hoped she never would have to see him again.

There had always been something about embracing another person, feeling all your emotions surface into a more raw version. Victoria could feel and hear Lauren sob, feeling her tighten the embrace, making even Victoria take a sharper breath in and try to collect herself. But it was unfair. It wasn't right. None of the things that had happened was right. Not how judgmental Taylor and Nessa were, nothing that had happened with Anthony. What had happened to Jack as well, none of it. "I know, everything is a whole lot of bullshit," she mumbled a little and exhaled.
Lauren

Lauren

Humør : A tough life is to be clumsy.
Fag : Visual Arts, chemistry, track, religion
Antal indlæg : 84

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like stirring in the family drama   Nothing like stirring in the family drama - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 7:08 pm

How Lauren’s emotions came boiling to the surface and almost threw them both over like an avalanche. It wasn’t fair. A hug did that sometimes. It was incredible because sometimes, a hug barely even meant anything. But this hug carried so much emotion for both of them.

“Hey, hey, hey,” a well-known caring voice sounded. Ivan. A quick glad strut made him come over to the two cousins and the long, slender, and strong arms wrapped around them. “Oh girlies, you’ve been holding in for too long,” he spoke softly and very caringly while placing his head on top of the tallest one of them Lauren could almost not help but pull a smile while the tears glided down her cheeks. He always made sure everyone were comfortable while they were having a moment. “Take all the time you need. It's better to let it out,” he told them, making sure to hold them tight. Lauren made one of her hands let go of Victoria to let it wrap around the tall slender body, which for once was dressed like an actual serpent.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like stirring in the family drama   Nothing like stirring in the family drama - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 7:30 pm

Victoria felt the other set of arms joining in on the hug, Ivan - of course it was Ivan. "Oh fuck off," she laughed to cover the sob that wanted to escape her throat, but just like Lauren she let him in on the hug. "Its okay, we will be alright," she said very convincing then letting herself out of the hug, perks of being the shortest, she could just sneak out of the embrace and let Lauren and Ivan hug it out. Taking a sharper breath in and once tugged the remains of it inside and ran a hand through her hair. "You heard the alert on our drama and came running huh? Or did Eric end you out?" Victoria teased a little bit. "W does everyone always assume its Eric, then, eh? Actually Ivan and I was 'angin' out wen we 'eard all the bleedin' shoutin'," Landon stood leaned against the door to the Serpents where Reina had stood not long ago.
Ivan

Ivan

Antal indlæg : 1

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like stirring in the family drama   Nothing like stirring in the family drama - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 8:00 pm

Ivan chuckled lovingly as Victoria told him to fuck off. He didn’t take it personally because he knew it wasn’t meant personally. Nobody really got to his core like that. “Exactly. You’ll all be alright,” he agreed, but before he could tighten the hug, Victoria snug out. A small yelp escaped Lauren who started laughing a little, though a small sob left her right after. She put her cheek against the white shirt with the rainbow serpent painted on it. Ivan let his long arms wrap around her rightly, knowing very well that Lauren could hug all life out of him if she wanted to. He was after all just looked like a twig. Ivan laughed a little was Victoria tried to blame it on Eric. He was about to reply when Landon’s voice came through. Ivan could feel how Lauren almost shifted. She dried one cheek. Ivan looked down at the sweet werewolf in his arms. “Well someone knows how to get attention,” “Fuck off, Ivan” he cradled her a little back and forth. “But ya’ll know I’m a magnet for the drama,” he said and gave Lauren’s hair a quick kiss that made her close her eyes for a moment. “Lanny-boy come over here,” Ivan told Landon, hoping he would take over. Ivan even felt a change in Lauren again. It was a little sweet, wasn't it? Victoria needed a little Ivan confidence too, even though Lauren had barely gotten any. She needed more than a little touch up. Victoria was quite stronger.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like stirring in the family drama   Nothing like stirring in the family drama - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 9:52 pm

"Well o' course, as if Reina got all o' the bloody attention seekin' behavior - fear not I'm 'ere," Landon chuckled and shook his head a little. Then licking his lips a little bit, he had no idea what had happened in the main street, but he assumed it was more Martin family drama. "Ivan, Talivan, no -" he laughed a little bit then narrowing his eyes a little bit. Victoria crossed her arms and looked at Landon, "What, now we aren't good enough for you, huh?" Of course she teased him, making Landon make a grimace and walk away from the doorstep and out towards them, giving Vic a small shoulder push on the way. "Yor always so freakin' bossy, thinkin' yer can push me 'round like that," he shook his head dramatically. "Oh please, you act more dramatic than your sister," Victoria pointed out, making Landon gasp at her dramatically.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Nothing like stirring in the family drama   Nothing like stirring in the family drama - Page 2 Empty

Nothing like stirring in the family drama
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Oh, the drama! - Mikus
» We are family
» Friends that become family
» Its never just a family dinner
» Where am i? Why does my family not love me?(CW/TW)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: