Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We are family

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: We are family    We are family  EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 9:22 pm

And family is always there for one another

Continued from Everything is upside down

@Iris @Mary-Jane @Killian

Eris let out a deep breath as they once again stood in the kitchen at Hope Gardens Nr 2. Her eyes looked towards the two youngest of Killian Jones, giving them both a small smile. She knew she needed to talk with Mary-Jane about this. Mostly because it had turned into something much worse than she had been expecting. To a point, she was annoyed that she had been so close to make Oscar cut down Zadkiel and she could have gotten him out of there. But then Killian had showed up with a child of Oscar, and it was like everything from there had just turned into something that could so easily have been avoided. This need for being overprotective it had to end, even though it was scary, and she understood where it came from. Losing children was a constant fear, they had been so close to losing Hanna, and even though their daughter had a knack of always putting herself in situations where she was getting hurt one way or another. They still couldn’t keep trying to protect her, much like Iris. “Is Jane home?” Iris asked with a very meek voice, as she was hugging herself. Eris turned around and pulled a sad smile. It was clear that Iris was overwhelmed with everything that had happened. “I didn’t know” Eris tried to shush her as Iris started to shake, she took her in her arms and looked over her shoulder to see if MJ wanted to use the distraction to turn into herself or find some other excuse. “I didn’t know he would hurt someone like that” she whispered sadly and closed her eyes as she let herself being hugged by Eris. Hungry for the closeness of another person. “What if Zadkiel doesn’t make it? What if he got one of our friends brother killed?” Eris softly stroke her over her hair “come, I’ll take you to bed” Iris nodded, and Eris slowly walked to Iris bedroom. She turned towards MJ with a sad smile. “I’ll come back to you” she mouthed towards her before turning around as MJ clearly didn’t want to show that she had been with Eris all along.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

Humør : Shut up, sit down and listen... Cunt.
Fag : Chemistry
Antal indlæg : 105

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 9:58 pm

They were back home. Mary-Jane took a greater breath in and looked towards her big sister who asked if she was home. She wanted to reply, but her tongue was tied. Iris seemed completely out of it, and Mary-Jane was so too, but more to an extend where she just needed to slow things down for herself. “I’ll look for your sister,” she whispered a reply and was about to head to her own room. She heard the voice of her sister who mentioned that Zadkiel was Kemuel’s brother. It made Mary-Jane dizzy. She managed to give Eris a half nod before she entered her room where Taylor sat with the dog. “You should probably go home,” Mary-Jane whispered and slowly turned back to herself and put on the clothing she had been wearing just before they left. “Things got ugly,” she mumbled. Taylor was once again confused but nodded and without much wording she got up and left. Mary-Jane stood with her clothing on again and covered her eyes. She took a couple of deep breaths before she picked up a phone. She was about to text Kemuel that she was sorry with no further context, but she believed that right now might not be the best time. What if he called and wanted an explanation? She couldn’t explain that she had been watching how Zadkiel had been hanging upside down in a small hut. How she hadn’t acted, and how she didn’t know that the ‘adventure’ did in fact include Zadkiel. She simply hoped that it had been Iris, Oscar, Killian, Eris and herself. She felt cold and pulled a blanket out from one of her drawers. She wrapped herself around it and moved towards Iris room, through the bathroom. She knocked on the door, “It’s me,” she mumbled before she would enter. She would sit down next to Iris and wrap her arms around her. No questions were needed, because Mary-Jane could simply see the distress.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 10:19 pm

As Eris and Iris came into her bedroom it was like Iris just broke apart. All the things that had been going on. How angry she had been on her father, how it had ended up affecting MJ. Not only had she almost gotten kidnapped, but she had also been all alone in the house. Of course, Eris had been here, but after what Artemis had done? And just because she wanted to be with Oscar, and she wanted to somehow punish her father. And for what, a mad man that had no empathy for others? It hurt, because she loved him so much, and suddenly she wasn’t sure she could be with him. It was enough to tear her apart. She hugged Eris closer that had crawled into bed with her. The blond Kitsune just hold onto the demon, sobbing into her chest as Eris let her hand glide over her slightly messy hair. “It’s going to be okay darling, it’s okay to cry and be sad when something like this happen” she whispered, having been in a relationship where she had loved with all her heart, only to see that the person she had fell in love with, might not be who they actually thought they were. Eris looked up, as Mary-Jane knocked on the door. She gave her a soft smile as she saw how she sat down beside Iris and hugged her. Iris sniffled hugging her close. “I’m so sorry mini” she mumbled the nickname she had used for her sister when they had been small. “I’m so sorry I just left” she sobbed. Eris kept sitting in the bed with them, just waiting for Killian at some point coming home.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 11:17 pm

Mary-Jane shook her head a little, “It’s okay. I understand,” she mumbled, not really closing her eyes. Iris had her reasons to leave, and she understood that she was acting like. Mary-Jane acted differently, and they had always known that. After all, Iris hungered for physical touch and Mary-Jane would rather be without it.

It took quite a while before Killian appeared in his own study. He wasn’t hurt, but he was furious. He walked directly over to his bookshelf and found a hidden cauldron. He was about to flick his fingers to make flames appear underneath it when he stopped himself. This wasn’t the time to brew something. He cursed underneath his breath and with a flick of his fingers the cauldron disappeared again. He exited his study and quickly moved towards the girls’ rooms. Being able to sense their magical capabilities, he immediately found his loved ones’ destination.

“Dad’s here,” Mary-Jane whispered to the other women. She had gotten to know how his steps sounded, no matter what mood he was in. The door opened shortly after, and he peaked his head inside. “Hi,” he whispered, “Can I come in?” he continued to whisper. He would prefer not just to barge in even though her wished to tell them all how happy he was that none of them had gotten hurt, and how he wished that they knew why they should keep out of his business. Killian just needed to listen to his own words too, and not mess with others business when he was told to stay out of it. Point of it all, was simply that he didn’t want to make the girls any angrier at him than they probably already were. He was just happy that at least Mary-Jane and Taylor had stayed at home.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyMan Dec 27, 2021 11:32 pm

Even though Iris could smell the moment that their father was near, she didn’t really react on it. She just enjoyed the feeling of being close to people that wanted her the best. And she truly believed that, even though it was hard to let go of that voice in her head telling her that she would never be someone’s first choice. Always the second one. Iris nodded, and Eris looked towards the door as it opened, and Killian looked inside. “Yeah” Iris mumbled and got out of the cuddle she was having with the two others. Eris got out of the bed, and motioned MJ to follow her. “We'll get some tea, so you two can talk” she said with a soft voice. As she passed Killian, she placed a hand on his shoulder and lifted herself up on her toes to place a kiss against his cheek before walking down the halls towards the kitchen. She stepped inside and took the kettle to boil some water for tea. “Are you okay?” Eris asked looking towards MJ “and please don’t lie, instead you can convince me if I should let you deal with this alone” she gave a small smile towards MJ, knowing the kids by now, that they each had their own way of dealing with stuff.

Iris swung her legs over the bed and looked down at her feet. She had no idea where to start, so she just curled her fingers into her bed covers, licking her lips before looking up at her father. “I’m sorry, dad” she whispered, letting go with her hands and folded them together. “I – I really love him, but I didn’t think, I didn’t know that” once again she repositioned her hands letting them glide through her hair. “I’m so sorry” she wailed hiding her face in her hands, as her whole body started to shake.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 12:18 am

Iris allowed him to come inside, and he slowly opened the door a little more to get inside. He was about to close the door behind him, as Eris said that they would go get some tea. “Of course,” he spoke softly and reciprocated the short kiss on the cheek. Mary-Jane followed shortly after but didn’t look at her father as she passed him. Killian send Mary-Jane a sad smile, even though she didn’t see it. He closed the door after them and looked over at his daughter. He took a little breath in as he noticed how uncomfortable Iris seemed to be. As she apologized, he quickly moved over to sit next to her. “Iris, honey,” he mumbled and let his eyes look at how her hands had folded together in her lap. As soon as she started to tell how she loved him he pulled her in for an embrace and hushed her softly. “It’s okay Iris. You didn’t know,” he whispered to her. “He’s a tormented soul,” he pulled her a little closer and made sure his long arms really had a good grip around her. Framing her and closing her off from the surroundings so she could focus on herself. “I truly hoped that you would notice it earlier,” he mumbled into her hair. Even though he was so certain that he had every card in his hand to make sure that Oscar and Iris never saw each other again… There was a subconscious reason why he had let Oscar live, right? “I’m certain that he needs some rest, just like you,” he caressed her hair gently, “I’m sure he had a good reason to why he acted the way he did,” he closed his eyes and felt them get wet. Did he really just encourage her to talk to him? “I don’t want to make decisions for you. I trust him enough to know that he won’t hurt you,” he confessed  with a bigger exhale “If you forgive him,” he held his breath a moment, and it made his head spin. “I need to know if you do, because I know he likes you,” It certainly was some mixed feelings telling Iris these things.

Mary-Jane looked at the flooring while they walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the barstools as Eris put over some water. “Yeah-” she replied though tears had been streaming down her cheeks silently ever since her dad had closed the door. She stopped her own sentence as soon as Eris elaborated. She licked her lips and stubbornly removed the tears from her cheeks. She couldn’t be this emotional if she wanted to be a part of all of these triggering missions with Eris. She clenched her jaw together and nodded to Eris elaboration. She honestly didn’t know what to say to whether or not she wanted to deal with things alone or not, but she wanted to speak. Something in her throat burned to be spoken. “There was just so much blood… And we almost had him,” she shook her head feeling quite devastated. “We almost fucking had him… We could’ve saved Zadkiel,” she cursed whispering and let her hands fly a little around, not knowing what to do with herself. “I could’ve done something, mom,” she sat for a moment with her mouth open and looked at the countertop. “But I just stood there… I let dad and… I don’t know who, but they fucked it up,” she was quite conflicted, and her breath was shaky. “Kem’ is losing a brother because of me, mom,” she swirled her hands hopelessly around again. “He doesn’t deserve anymore pain,” she looked up towards the ceiling, trying to get her tears to stop, “And if I meet up with him, I can’t just act like I know nothing when I was fucking there,” she looked back at Eris, “I was fucking there,” she wailed. When she had asked to go with Eris, she hadn’t believed that Zadkiel would be there at all, and it certainly had taken her by surprise.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 1:19 am

She let her dad pull her into a hug, letting her own arms close around him. She suddenly felt so young, and maybe she was, maybe that was the problem. Just how young she was. She had gotten most of her memories of the trips she had taken back in the days. Especially after meeting Philippa they had started to burst through her mind like a waterfall. So, she knew the story between her and Oscar, maybe not in every detail. But just how much love and admiration there had been. But he was a different man now, of course he was. Centuries had gone by now, and maybe the just didn’t work in the timeline that they were in now. “What good reason is there!? I smelled and saw Zadkiel hanging upside down in the shed!” she half shouted and pushed herself out of his arms. “You might have, once again against my wishes I might ask, put an illusion over my eyes, but I’m not stupid! He did something, violently and bad, besides draining a young boy from blood, how, how can you justify that?” she pulled her hair and got up and started pacing around. “Just, just because to people like and love each other, doesn’t always mean they should be together” she whispered turning towards her father.

Eris didn’t say anything, she just watched the poor girl cry from the events that had happened. She slightly widened her eyes as she called her mom. Something, that sent shivers through her body, filling her entire being with love for the small shapeshifter that was trying so hard to be brave. “Mary-Jane” Eris whispered “Sweetheart” she walked over, and her hand found her shoulder gently placing it there for a moment. Letting her now that she was here, both if she wanted to be physical but also in a sense that she listened. “You can’t blame yourself, because there was absolutely nothing you could have done tonight, believe me” she said putting to fingers under her chin and raising it so she could look into her eyes. “You are strong, and I really believe in you, but you are also young and new to all of this, it’s okay to cry and its okay to be upset after seeing what you saw, but trust me, you couldn’t have done anything tonight things didn’t go as plan, and that’s something you have to learn – that you can’t put this on your shoulders, even if it sucks and even if you go over it a million times thinking of ways you could have helped – but now you know, how harsh the reality can look, are you sure that you want to keep pursuing this?”  
Killian
Ledere
Killian

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 2:22 am

For a moment it seemed like he was getting through to Iris, but it only lasted a moment. He let her pull herself away from him, she let her talk and pace around, only to occasionally open his mouth a little to close it again. He wanted to explain himself, but it seemed difficult. “It seems like some of my words has gotten to you,” he shortly chuckled, even though he knew nothing of this was funny. But the way she told him that to like and love someone wasn’t always the reason for someone to be together. “I’m sorry that I hid so much for you. I-” he lost his words for a moment. He wanted to tell her that he wished to shelter her from anything bad and make sure she didn’t get traumatized by something like that, but where had it gotten them? “I should never have done that,” he said, looking up into her eyes. “I’m not the one to justify his actions,” he continued and stretched his arms out for her, asking her to willingly come back and sit with him, but if she would rather stand, trot, pace, scream and shout she was more than welcome to do that. “I just want you to know, that if you end up talking to him and you forgive him fully for his actions,” Her phone beeped, “I will support your decision, even if I think the man is a jerk and has thought so ever since I met him,” he declared. His phone vibrated twice. “I just want you to know, that I wish the best for you, and as of right now, I wouldn’t guarantee that he is the best for you,” he tried to explain it, but he also had a feeling that something might just click for them if they ended up as a couple. After all, the years where Iris had transported herself back in time, had been some of the calmest years if one looked at Oscars history.

Message for Iris from Oscar:
Sorry.
Your pops didn’t kill me
Pray for me

Message for Killian from unknown number:
Hope is doing better. My mom helped.

Message for Killian from unknown number:
Zadkiel is going to make it. I’m sure of it. I’m a doctor compared to the idiot.

As Mary-Jane’s name was spoken she wanted to argue, but her words died. It was like empty air that blocked everything she wanted to say. She closed her mouth and the usual slightly downturned expression found her. The corners of her lips, her brows and even her eyes. Her eyes didn’t leave Eris as she moved around and placed a hand on her shoulder. She could feel how every emotion in her body wanted her to dodge the hand, but she stayed put. As Eris assured her that she couldn’t do anything she dried her cheeks slightly violently, which made her cheeks blush even more. She almost forgot to blink while Eris spoke. The words felt like a welcomed hug. Something she rarely truly felt. She nodded slightly as Eris mentioned how she should learn that sometimes things didn’t go as planned, and how she shouldn’t carry the blame on her shoulders. She sank a lump in her throat as she said that the reality was hash, and as Mary-Jane asked if she was sure she wanted to pursue it, her powers made the red cheeks and bloodshot eyes turn normal. Even the water in the eyes was difficult to find. “Yes,” she replied having forgotten her voice which was slightly raspy and innocent. She changed it and repeated, “Yes, I want to pursue this,” she said, sounding a little more like if it had been a normal conversation and quite a lot more determined.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 11:41 am

She huffed and took his hand and walked back and sat down beside him. She closed her eyes for a moment, when she tried to think through what she wanted to do with everything that had happened tonight. I wouldn’t guarantee that he is the best for you. Those words echoed in her head. She was only twenty-five. And even though she had lived to that age a couple of times, and even longer sometimes. She was only twenty-five in this timeline. And apparently, she could look forward to a life of immortality. Could she love someone, while losing who she was in the process? Could she truly accept Oscar for who he was? Because she would never try to change anyone. Or ask anyone to change for her. Her eyes shined as she without her even wanting it, intercepted all three messages. Single tears glide down her cheeks as she removed them. “Thank you” she whispered and let out a soft sigh. “Could you, give me some time alone?” she whispered. She watched how her father got up and walked towards her door. “I’ll call him, maybe I’ll go and see him, talk things over” she told him “I’ll text you if I leave” she added, wanting to be more upfront where she went. Hopefully that would be able to establish the trust she had been breaking over and over. “Dad?” she called out “I love you” she said with a small smile as she took her phone and looked down at it. Gathering the courage to call Oscar. It was better to talk about it right away, than to walk around not wanting to talk at all. Right?

Eris shook her head a little. “I admire your courage and your will to commit to something – alright, I’ll talk with your father about it” she turned her back and walked over to the kettle “No I will talk to him about it, don’t give me that look” she mumbled, even if her head was still turned and she had no idea how MJ was actually looking at her. “Something his household really lacks, is people actually talking to each other” she started making the tea and turned towards MJ with a loving smile. “Please remember that you can always talk to me, and I always have time for you, okay? Nothing is to small or insignificant for me to not to care” she licked her lips and walked over and placed a cup of tea in front of her.
Mary-Jane

Mary-Jane

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyTirs Dec 28, 2021 5:11 pm

She thanked him and he shortly caressed her back before she asked to be alone. “Of course,” he whispered back to her and gave he a gentle kiss on her hairline before he got up and walked towards the door. He looked over his shoulder as she explained her plan. His eyes shortly looked the floor, and he pressed his lips together thoughtfully. She added that she would tell him if she left, and he got a smaller smile on his lips. “Okay. You know I’m no further away than a text,” he said, mostly to let her know, that if she wanted to leave him again, he would be there to help her, even though he didn’t believe that she would actually need his help. He went to exit, but before he could close the door, she called for him and he opened the door and looked in again. A soft smile spread on his lips. “I love you too,” he said softly before he finally closed the door to let her do her thing. He stood right outside her door and pinched the bridge of his nose while thinking.

Mary-Jane pulled a little smile as Eris said she admired the courage and will she had to commit. But the smile immediately disappeared as Eris said she had to talk to her father about it, “B-but he,” she pointed in the direction of the girls’ rooms where he would be and had her mouth slightly open as Eris interrupted and told Mary-Jane that she had to. She let her hand fall down, closed her mouth and let her eyes fall upon her hands which she folded in front of her. Her tongue glided over her teeth, and she shrugged a little as Eris said that they lacked communication. She looked up as Eris assured her that Mary-Jane could always talk to her. She pulled a hesitant smile and folded her hands round the cup of tea. It only lasted a short moment before Killian entered the kitchen and saw the two girls talking with each other. “Am I interrupting?” he wondered and slowed down his pace. Mary-Jane looked at him shortly before she looked back at the tea in her cup and sipped at it a little. He wasn’t really interrupting, but something in her really just wanted to tell him how he should take his own advice and stay out of others business. She took a sip of her tea, even though it was burning hot and kept her eyes away from the couple.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 12:37 am

Eris looked over her shoulder as she heard that Killian was joining them in the kitchen. “Aren’t you always interrupting a little bit?” she teased her love and walked over and gave him a warm smile as she handed him a cup of tea. Eris looked towards the hallway and saw that Iris wasn’t joining them. She pushed her brows together a little worried before turning towards MJ. Now this was always a little tricky, because what did you do now? “Well, I had actually made dessert for tonight’s dinner, before everything happened – anyone wants some?” she asked, walking towards the fridge and pulled out a big glass bowl filled with a trifle in it. Looking at father and daughter, she knew they needed to talk, but right now. She wanted them to be able to share some kind of normal family time. Mostly because for her to have a conversation with Killian, she needed to send MJ to her room, and she wasn’t ready to ask MJ to leave yet. Needing to be reassure that she was okay, or at least some somewhat okay. Especially since she had just stood there crying in front of her.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 1:48 am

Killian pulled a wide smile as Eris teased him. “I certainly hope I’m not,” he chuckled and gave her a soft kiss on the cheekbone as he received a cup of tea. He clenched his jaw a little as he noticed how Eris was looking for Iris down the hallway. Killian followed Eris as she walked back to where his youngest was sitting. He still didn’t understand exactly what was going on, since she had gotten so mad at him. He looked towards Eris as she mentioned dessert and pulled a glad smile, “I would love some,” Killian replied and warmed his hands around the cup, exactly like Mary-Jane had done earlier. It had been something she had picked up from him. The redhaired shapeshifter however gave a simple small smile as a reply. “Ace texted me,” Killian said and nodded a little, even though he wasn’t really sure he had ever presented Ace to anyone of them. Mary-Jane still wasn’t looking up from her cup. “Everyone is going to be okay,” he exhaled and nodded towards Eris, mostly to make sure that she got a little ease of mind. Mary-Jane however felt every hair on her body raise. She picked up her cup and started to leave the kitchen and go to her own room. “What I-” he looked over his shoulders to look after his youngest before he looked at Eris, quite lost. “What did I say?” he asked quite confused.

Mary-Jane got into her room and got a sneak peek of Iris conversation. She locked her door and the door to the bathroom which connected the girls before she picked up her phone and tried to call Kemuel. She simply stood in her room and looked out the window waiting for him to hopefully pick up. She didn’t really know if it was too early to call, but she truly believed that she needed to say something…
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 1:30 pm

Oh that’s good to hear” Eris said with a warm voice as she started plating some dessert for both MJ and Killian, as he told them that Ace had texted him telling that everyone was going to be okay. However, the demon quickly picked up on how Mary-Jane reacted to the news got up and left to her own room. Eris looked towards Killian and then at the plates that she had been making for them. “I don’t think it’s what you said” she answered truthfully “it was a reminder that someone that is very dear to her, brother, is at the hospital after being tortured” she reminded him letting her tongue glide over her lips. “In your pursuit to protect Iris and Mary-Jane you forget that they are both adults and are capable of taking their own choices, and some of them is following after you when you suddenly decide to poke your nose in things that you were asked to stay out of” she turned towards him, and for a moment she wasn’t sure how he would take that statement.

The number you have dialed cannot accept your call right now, please try to call again later

A few minutes later

Text message incoming : Hi MJ, I’m at the hospital right now, so I can’t take your phone call. I swear, it’s like there is a curse on this family, this afternoon Seraphina’s boyfriend got shot, and now Zadkiel is admitted because of some sick dude draining him for blood. Seriously, I hate my life. Is it too soon to run away together and start somewhere fresh? … Obviously joking, can’t leave, because who would then look out for our family, am I right? Sorry, I’m a little stressed out, I’ll call you tomorrow. Stay safe.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 3:13 pm

Killian looked confused at Eris, as she said it wasn’t what he had said, but she elaborated. He opened his mouth a little, before he finally connected the dots between Zadkiel and Kemuel and closed his mouth again. Had Kemuel really texted Mary-Jane so quickly? Eris elaborated even further. He frowned a bit more, “W-Did you take her with you?” he asked and suddenly felt splitted in whether he should try and comfort Mary-Jane or take the discussion with Eris. “Did Mary-Jane take the form of the blond woman by your side?” He licked his lips clearly a not very happy about it. He remembered how he had only put an illusion up for Iris and not what might’ve been Mary-Jane. “Maybe-… Can you please tell me if you bring her into things like that?” he exhaled. “I don’t want my kids to be tormented by these kinds of memories,” he elaborated. It definitely wasn’t the right time to ask whether or not Mary-Jane could join Eris on some of her missions or be included in any way.

The call didn’t go through, and she pulled her phone down to look at the screen. She waited what felt like an eternity. She paced back and forth in her room, until Bruce got in her way and got her to sit down with him. Finally, a message arrived, and she opened it quite quickly. A few times, she tried to text a message, but every time she ended up deleting it.

I’m ready to run away when you are. No kidding. Stay safe.

It was a short message, but she would much rather comfort him in person. She petted Bruce for a little while before she actually started to pack a getaway bag which also contained a leash for Bruce, credit cards and food for Bruce. She didn’t really need much else, because with the credit cards, she could buy almost everything. She wouldn’t even bring a computer or a book. She just needed what Bruce needed and a days’ worth of clothing. She hid away her bag and was about to get out of her room when she heard what Eris and Killian seemed to be talking about. For a second, she thought about just going back in and going to sleep, but instead she chose to, with Bruce on her side to walk with very steadfast steps towards the kitchen, grab the plate Eris had made and walk back towards her room, mumbling a small thanks to Eris on her way.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 3:29 pm

Eris pressed her tongue towards the side of her cheek, letting it glide over her teeth as she looked down at the dessert, hearing what he was saying as she placed it into the fridge. She then turned towards Killian, placing a hand on her hip and the other on the counter. “Hanna was sixteen when she joined the army because she wanted to be just like her dad” she told him, looking straight into his eyes. “I tried everything to stop her, because I thought I had lost you in the same war she wanted to be a part of, but the more I pushed begged, and tried to shelter her from it, the more stubborn she got. She cut of her hair, and started binding her breasts so she could hide her feminine forms and then one day I woke up to a note that she had left”  this wasn’t to punish him for not being there, she would never do that because she knew that he hadn’t had a choice in the matter. But there was a moral to the story. “The more you tell  MJ no, the more you exclude her in things, the bigger the chance is that she will find it on her own, and one day, she will be the one where we wake up and she has left with just a note” she licked her lips “So yes, I brought her along because I believe in her, because we had it under control – I agree she should never have seen what happened today, but, she wants to be something bigger than herself, she wants to learn what it is to be the daughter of an ancient warlock, and she clearly wants to understand what it is I’m doing” she wanted to tell Killian that MJ had called her mom, because she was so proud and even though she hadn’t acted on it. Afraid that it might occur to MJ just how much she had attached herself to Eris. Pushing herself away, because of the trauma Amy and Artemis had left in her.

Eris looked at MJ as she stepped into the kitchen, and she gave her a warm smile. “You’re welcome darling, please let me now if you need anything okay?” she called after her as she left them again and turned her gaze towards Killian. Raising an eyebrow, waiting for his response.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 9:00 pm

Killian listened to the story about how Hanna had wanted to be like him and one day woke up to a note that she had left. Even though he hadn’t been there, he could almost imagine how it had been. When Eris connected the similarities to Hanna and Mary-Jane, he couldn’t help but see who the little redhaired devil probably had the guts to leave whenever she wished to. She then explained that she had actually brought Mary-Jane along with her, and everything was under control. It might not be that she meant to blame Killian, but he knew quite well that Killian might’ve been the one to mess things up. He licked his lips a little frustrated and looked down at his tea as Mary-Jane entered.
Mary-Jane had heard most of the conversation, but didn’t want to comment on any of it, because she knew that it might just ruin what she had just done. The fact that Eris might be expecting Mary-Jane to leave one day, only made her more aware that she had to make sure that her bag was well hidden. She didn’t reply to Eris, as she told her to let her know if she needed anything, because she didn’t need anything right now, except for to be alone for a moment.

As Killian could hear Mary-Janes steps get further away her exhaled. “I didn’t know that Hanna…” he licked his lips a little. It was a little mysterious how Killian simply didn’t want Iris and Mary-Jane to leave the nest, but everyone who was older than them had. He made a small gesture to tell Eris to come closer, and if he could, he would hold her hands and look into her eyes. “I would love for Mary-Jane to explore what she wants to, but your field…” he didn’t really know what to say.
“Do you want your daughter to end up like a hooker instead?” An elder witch came walking out the laundry room. “Hi. Sorry for the language,” the elder witch said and stretched her hand out to greet the small blond demon. She shortly looked her up and down before she gave her a wink and turned towards Killian.
“Mary-Jane is not going to end up like a hooker,” he exhaled, seemingly getting tired of the newcomer. Killian received a gaze which seemingly said a thousand words. Killian then looked towards Eris, with a much kinder gaze, “If she really wants to look over your shoulder… But if she ever complains-”
“Everyone complains about their job,” Killian closed his eyes. “Now, have you seen Naill? I lost him for a minute, and now he’s gone,” the elder witch wondered. Killian shook his head.
“No... He’s not here…” he exhaled. “Wait, is he in Athena?” The witch simply replied with a wink before she turned around to leave – through the laundry room.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 9:28 pm

Eris was just about to ask what was so wrong about her field, when someone entered the kitchen and asked if she would rather have MJ become a hooker instead. Which seemed like a stretch to be honest, but she got what point the woman wanted to get across. Eris gave her a smile and took her hand. Caoimhe. Interesting to see her here. Now, she might not now all Killian’s kids. But most of them she had gotten the name and an image off from Cassian, as she wanted to make sure she at least knew the family of the man she had loved so dearly. And if her children ever wanted to connect with them had the opportunity.

“I’ve heard worse” Eris said with a smile and took her hand before turning towards Killian. She had to restrain herself for not rolling her eyes and tell her to ease up on the lecture that he was trying to give to her. Eris turned to her cup of tea and her cake, walked over and sat down by the dining table, letting father and daughter talk about whatever she had come to talk to him about. Niall? That was another one of his children, weren’t it? Made sense that she came to ask for him, troublemaker much like Malcolm. Eris started eating from her dessert, as she looked up and saw how Caoimhe walked back to where she had come from, and the house were once again a soul less. Eris put a spoon in her mouth as she looked towards Killian raising a silent brow. “Really seems like all your children are coming home” she said with a soft smile, before turning towards her plate again.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 9:41 pm

Killian rolled around on his seat to look at Eris. “You don’t say,” he exhaled. “I actually though Roisin was occupied, but of course, if Naill ran faster than her…” he sighed once again and got up from his seat to walk over to Eris and corrected a strand of her hair. “Mary-Jane can join you,” he whispered. “Don’t underestimate her,” he said while he walked behind Eris and carefully grabbed her shoulders with his hands and gently started to massage her a bit. He knew very well that he might’ve underestimated her himself, but he knew that she was smart and cunning. She knew how to throw a hit and wouldn’t hesitate to do so.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 10:15 pm

She gave him a soft smile as he painted a picture of a sister that always ran after her brother. Maybe like everyone in this family, they should stop trying to fix each other and focus more on themselves first. “I would never underestimate her” she whispered, following him as he walked behind her. She let herself close her eyes and lean back as he massaged her. “Oh, that is nice” she whispered slowly. Then she turned her head back and looked up at him. “You know, I love those two as they were my own kids, right?” she whispered with a soft smile, and she wasn’t about to let MJ just pass through and get to the real stuff in a manner of hours. No, she was going to make absolutely sure that she was actually up to the task. She let out a big exhale “she called me mom” Eris whispered with a small proud smile looking down at her half eaten dessert.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyOns Dec 29, 2021 11:47 pm

Killian hummed a little as she whispered that it was nice to get a little massage. He could only imagine. He tilted his body a little as she turned to speak to him. He smiled a little and leaned down to give her a gentle kiss on the cheek. “It’s good to get it confirmed,” he whispered lovingly to her. He trusted Eris with all of his heart, but he was still so very careful about the youngest of the bunch. He placed another soft kiss on her cheek before he straightened back up and continued his task.
She called me mom.
Killian continued, but his movements got a little slower and slightly harder. It was almost like an old train which slowly came to a stop. “She did what?” he asked and blinked a little. Even before she could repeat a wide smile spread on his lips and he leaned down to place a kiss on her lips. “It makes me really happy to hear,” he whispered against her lips. “She also really seems to like you,” he mumbled and gave her another kiss.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 12:34 am

Eris chuckled, letting him process what she had just told him. Knowing that she didn’t have to actually repeat what she had just told him. A delighted laugh left her as he instead just let their lips collide in a kiss. She instantly closed her eyes and kissed him back. Even though it was a couple of months gone by now, she could never really get enough of being close to him. To many years had passed them, where they could be together, so she was going to soak in everything he had time to give her. She scrunched her nose as he told her that it made him happy, and her arms folded around his neck, and she pulled herself up from the chair to get even closer to him. “Who wouldn’t, I’m delightful” she joked, knowing there was a lot of people in this world that did not like her very much. “But I also like her, very much so” she answered truthfully before they kissed again. Closing her eyes, she pulled herself up so she could place her legs around his waist. This way he didn’t need to lean down as much while kissing her, because of their height difference.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 12:55 am

As her arms wrapped around him and she pulled herself up, he made sure to wrap his arms around her and support her. He chuckled a little by her joke, even though he agreed that she indeed was delightful. He hummed quite satisfied as she once again said she really liked his daughter. She started to pull herself up, and instead of doing nothing, he made sure to squat a little down so he could get a grip around her legs and help her up, but also to ease himself. “Say that again,” he asked her and kissed her a little more passionately. Steps could be heard down the hallway, but this time Killian was prepared and put un an illusion so whoever was on their way wouldn’t spot them on either smell, sound, air, vibrations and of course sight. Knowing that the illusion was up, was also the main reason for why he didn’t stop kissing her. From the dark came Mary-Jane with Bruce by her side. She was simply delivering the plate and utensils back. She looked towards her father’s part of the house trying to listen for them, but as it seemed like they weren’t there she turned around to leave with the dog following her every step.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 1:06 am

What, the part of –“ she didn’t get to finish her sentence before he kissed her again. Feeling the passion in his lips pressed against hers. How his hands caught onto her thighs, and she pulled herself closer by turning her head a little. Her arms around his neck and one of her hands into his hair. Sometimes she hated just how much he could make her completely forget everything around her. Which was why she at first didn’t hear that MJ was walking down the hallway. It was first when she heard someone open the dishwasher that she pulled away and looked over her shoulder to see that their daughter was walking around putting things away. At first, she was surprised that she didn’t react on them kissing, before she realized what Killian had done. “Naughty” she whispered against his lips before she kissed him again. She let the darkness around them swallow their bodies and she let them fall into their bed with her sitting on top of him. Forgetting the dessert still standing on the table. She looked down at him with a soft smile on her lips. Leaning down she breathed out. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me” she whispered before placing a loving and tender kiss against his lips. Of course, getting her children were a true gift, something she cherished. But with her logic, they wouldn’t exist without him. Therefore, he had to be the best thing that had ever happened. And even though there had been so much sadness and heartbreak. It didn’t outweigh all the happiness and love that he had given her.
Killian
Ledere
Killian

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 1:56 am

The pleasurable feeling that spread in Eris only topped everything that Killian felt. When she pulled away, Killian couldn’t help but smile cheekily. He believed it was quite funny to him how Eris got surprised and even more when she whispered to him. He kissed her back and let her transport them to his bed. His hands found her waist as she was now on top of him. They slid down carefully to her thighs as she leaned down. A wide smile spread on his lips, and his whole chest simply felt so warm. “And you to me,” he replied as soon as they split their lips for a moment of air. “I love you,” he whispered and let his hands caress her up along her back.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  EmptyTors Dec 30, 2021 3:32 pm

She couldn’t help the smile forming on her lips, her fingers lovingly caressing his cheek as he told her that he loved her. “I love you too” she murmured back, letting her eyes catch his. She did, she had never believed that she would ever be able to love as much as she loved Killian. And this time, she had matured so much, so she wasn’t scared in anyway. Wanting to commit and spend the rest of her life with him. No matter what was thrown at them, she was sure of that. More than anything. She kissed him, briefly before pulling away. “Killian?” she whispered, placing her lips softly against his cheek. “Do you still want to become my husband?” she asked, referring to the fact that she had been the one asking him asked her again, if she wanted to be his wife. Where she had told him yes. That he needed to come back so they could get married.
Sponsoreret inhold

We are family  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We are family    We are family  Empty

We are family
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Its never just a family dinner
» Where am i? Why does my family not love me?(CW/TW)
» I will always look after family - Juliet
» Is this what family is supposed to be?
» Friends that become family

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Hope Gardens :: Hus nr. 1-3-
Gå til: