Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

On the hunt

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Hunter

Hunter

Humør : "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Antal indlæg : 38

On the hunt Empty
IndlægEmne: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyTirs Maj 17, 2022 9:49 pm

Place: Somewhere at the outskirts.
Weather: cold but clear skies
Time; 30 June around 23,00
Outfit
@Julianne

The hunt had been on for at least a few days now, every time he was about to find the vampire who, had killed a couple of Humans it was like the footsteps had vanished. But at least the vampire had finally slipped up. Everyone made mistakes eventually, and vampires was no difference compared to other creatures when it came to that part. The hunt had led him to what, could only be described as the outskirts of Aston. Here there were, a small forest, a perfect place for a creature to hide.

His eyes quickly scanned the area, seeing if there was anything else nearby but nothing was there, other than another corpse of a Human, as he kneeled beside the person, where he looked for a pulse, who had been attacked by the beast and now was either dead or bleeding out. As soon as he could not sense a pulse, he took one last look at the human and closed their eyes. Before he moved towards the place the vampire was near, that much was clear since the body was still warm.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair
Antal indlæg : 86

On the hunt Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyLør Jun 04, 2022 3:56 pm

Attire link
____
What was she even thinking? Too many thoughts for one reason only, she was trying to figure out how to help Theo, but in the process she ended up wondering around to find clues and ways where she could actually provide herself useful. She had looked around for water benders who had mastered the art of actually removing toxins from people's bodies. But on her way to her latest resource she had come across a horrifying sight of vampires leaving bodies down the path she walked, turning the corner she saw the vampire drop a body on the ground, then looking at Julianne, as if it was wondering if she would be worth time enough trying to be the next meal or not.  

Julianne was however, to most vampires surprise and fear, just as fast as they were. So, it didn't take more than a few seconds before she was up next to the vampire, and threw the bastard towards the nearest wall using her element of surprise now that she had it. It resulted in the vampire whom now was high on the rush of blood to get up and run towards her, sending her the same way he had been thrown moments ago, Julianne let out a pained groan as she got up, "just a little bit of throwing around, is that the best you got?" She lashed her arms out to the side while looking at the vampire, noticing the other human not far from the scene.
Hunter

Hunter

Humør : "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."

On the hunt Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyLør Jun 04, 2022 10:04 pm

It did not take him long, to notice the sound of a fight going on. His feet started moving fast over the city’s ground, trough the city. When he finally came to the place, he heard the next set of words coming from a Human. His eyes then turned to her, before, his eyes turned towards the vampire, again, since she seems to be all right.

The vampire had not thought that there would be two people here making problem. As it seemed to hish at them, his eyes turned towards the human who seemed to be all right for now, she could hold her own if it attacked her again, but why not make it easier for them both. The vampire then lunch itself at the girl again, but in a few secs, Hunter went up in front of him, hammering his own hand trough it the vampire making it fall a little back, but not before it threw Hunter back towards the human landing right beside her.

“Vampires huh, you All right miss ?”
He asked as he turn his eyes towards her again before his attention was turned towards the vampire. “What do you say, to get that beast sent back to whatever underworld shit hold it came from, and then I will give a drink.” He said as he sent her a gentle but kind smile. Before he got ready to move in on the right side,
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair

On the hunt Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 9:59 am

The guy tried to come to her rescue, cute, he even managed to land just next to her, making her turn her head towards him and raise a brow just by an inch. "Incredible," she replied even though she had been having better days. Now wasn't the time to get into fights, but sometimes you couldn't really avoid it. It was like once you were raised in this sort of thing, it was harder to get out than a drug addiction, which she actually could say she knew off. "I never say no to a free drink," she mumbled a little bit then got up from her seated position looking at the vampire. Of course she had places she would rather be, people whom she would rather spend her time with, but for what it was worth she couldn't let the vampire go, if it found to seek revenge or come back, who knew what would happen? However, fate was a bitch and the vampire possessed some sort of destructive field powers managing to blast both hunters away from it, and first when Julianne then looked around it had vanished, "bloody hell," she cursed underneath her breath.
Hunter

Hunter

On the hunt Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 1:49 pm

As he had landed next to her, he did see her raising her eyebrow, well to be fair when he did not have his hunting equipment with him, he was only a bit stronger than normal humans since he was evolved but this woman clearly had some sort of ability since she had been able to throw herself at it and hurting it a little bit. As he got up ready for round two, a blast sent them both flying back again, an as soon as they looked for it. It was some how just gone.

“What the devils, where the hell did it go.” He said as he got up on his legs and moved down to cheek for any sign of where it had gotten to but there was nothing this was not his day. He then turned his attention towards the blond girl, “this really isn’t our day huh, but a promise is a promise, lets get that drink.” He added since there were no signs of the vampire, they had to think like it later, because it could not just have vanished right.

He then walked up to the blond chick, as he presented his hand to help her up, if she was not already standing. “Hunter.” He presented himself, as he waited for her to grab the hand and introduce herself. No need to tell his family’s name since, many thought they dealt in black magic still to this day.
Julianne

Julianne

On the hunt Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 7:55 am

Wasn't their day. It hadn't felt like Julianne's day for weeks if not months. Going in the same circles trying to stay sane above all of the things that had happened. Usually, she was good at putting a stop to thinking about her past traumas, the fires and car crashes that had almost ended her not even more than a year to two years ago. She was good at putting up front, meaning she could handle everything on her own - and surprise, she did do great. But when it came to other people whom she cared for, it was harder to close off and stop worrying. So therefor, a drink did sound like the perfect option. Just to at least calm her nerves down.

He then held his hand out to help her up, but Julianne just stood up not taking it. Because she could get up on her own. However, she did take his hand to greet, putting a frown on her face as he presented himself. "Hunter? That's creative," she snorted a bit sarcastically, who named their child hunter and then raised them to be a hunter? Someone who clearly wanted to put an easy target on his back: everyone could remember that phrase: find the hunter, hunter. "Oh, right, I shouldn't laugh, its a bit more sad than funny," she waved it a bit away, still not over the slightly humorous affair. "Julianne," at least she could present herself as well. And she couldn't really blame him on his name, it wasn't like he had named himself. Therefor she still found it funnier than she perhaps should.  
Hunter

Hunter

On the hunt Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On the hunt   On the hunt EmptyOns Jul 27, 2022 5:11 pm

As she seemed to get on her legs without his hand, he was about to push his hand away, that was until she took his hand, in a greeting. As she clearly made fun of his, name at least he had not use Belmont. Since that would, maybe have ended in a fight instead, if she thought he had helped it, not that he would ever do that, but the rumours of his legacy were tainted with stuff like that. He could see what, she thought too about his name too be fair it did seem like a great joke his family had pulled on him.

“Pleasure to Meet you Julianna, lets go for that drink eh, you know any places not been in the country that long.” An to be fair it was a place, they were, he was not use to but any bar would in theory do, it was also clear that Hunter´was from America around New York.

He then scuffed as a respond to her reaction to his name, “yeah just laugh it up, my name is clearly funny a Hunter, being called Hunter.” He stated as he raises his eyebrow a bit it was unsure if he found it funny or frankly did not care, then again that was just Hunter as a person you where not sure if his sarcasm was a I don’t really care to the respond but, this time it did seem like he was being joking with it two, “prey was taken, when my parents gave me my name.” He then responded, back clearly joking about his name and the line of work through sarcasm.
Sponsoreret inhold

On the hunt Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: On the hunt   On the hunt Empty

On the hunt
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Hunt you down
» The beautiful hunt