Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe Empty
IndlægEmne: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptySøn Dec 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Tid: Lidt i 7 om aftenen
Sted: Omkring portene ind til akademiets grund
Omgivelser: Ikke så mange andre, da de fleste er taget hjem for jul eller er indenfor til julemiddag på akademiet.
Vejr: Vindstille, sner en smule.
Outfit: Jakkesæt, dog med smokey eyes.

@Chloe
________________________________________________________--

Luca was glancing down at his phone every now and then, as he walked down the road from the front doors of the academy, to the gates, at which he'd agreed to meet up with Chloe. He'd been rather curious about how she hunted, for a while now, and he figured she might've been curious about his style of hunting, too. So, since neither of them had had any plans at all this Christmas, no family to go home to, what better time to go out hunting together?

Raw meat was, after all, a bit dull when it was all cold and had been dead for however long before they'd serve it at the academy. So, once in a while, it was rather nice to go out and eat properly again. So what if it made the worst rumors about sirens true? The rumors were already facts and not just rumors, after all. There just... Wasn't that many who knew it was. So many people mistaking sirens for mermaids. Hah, he'd eaten more than his fair share of curious humans who didn't know the damn difference.

But now, he stood there in his black suit, straightening it a little and running a hand through his hair as he waited for a certain, beautiful young lady of a vampire. He knew he should probably stay away from her, this would only fuel the feelings growing inside, but at the same time, he really just couldn't stay away from her, at all. Vicious circle, that was. Still, he found himself looking and waiting for her rather eagerly.

Sidst rettet af Luca Fre Dec 29, 2017 2:23 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyMan Dec 25, 2017 1:01 am

Påklædning og Hår + Makeup

Chloe was standing at the mirror, adding the dark lipstick on her full lips, as the sound of her a text message arriving, was heard from her phone. She walked to the table where her phone was, and a soft smile spread on the newly painted lips. Luca. Already there, 6 minutes before time. She couldn’t stop the smile, actually she didn’t try. Quickly she returned a text to him, before returning to the mirror, checking everything was in order. Running a hand through her hair, as she straightened the leather jacket, that matched the skirt. Well he was showing up in a suit, the least she could do, was look just a dashing, just as she always did.

Grabbing her phone as she left her room, she closed the door behind her. She had expected this evening to be spent alone, in her room. It was not because she could go visit her parents. Of course she could have joined the party at the academy, but she honestly didn’t feel like it. That’s also why she had been so happy when Luca asked her to go hunt, or also that. If she was totally honest to herself, it was also because he wrote her, but that part she just tugged away with the rest of those feelings that she denied.

She didn’t have to use her speed to get there on time, and soon she could see that tall dark figure standing at the gate waiting for her. Calmly she walked the last distance that was between them, shit he looked even better in real life. The picture was nice, no doubt but now she saw him, face to face. Oh dear god, he was, fucking handsome. As he noticed her she sent him a smile, before stopping next to him. ”I will give you that, you sure as hell look dashing, my dear.” she let her eyes wander over him once more, not bothering to hide it. ”Arriving 6 minutes before time. Are you that hungry, or were you just that eager to see me?” Biting her lower lip with a teasing look in her eyes, she looked up at him, her heels could only remove some of that height difference between them after all.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyMan Dec 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Luca had been passing time by doing what he did so often; quietly singing to himself. As much as he tended to lose himself in the music, it was always a perfect time killer. Which meant that, as Chloe approached, she'd probably have been hearing him singing one of his own quieter songs, more specifically 'Savior'. He hadn't been practicing the quiet songs enough, so, why not now?

But when he noticed her, and saw the smile she sent his way, he stopped his singing, to give her a smile and nod in return. And... That leather. On her. Damn. Now, he liked leather in general. But on her, it was heavenly, hugging her curves so tightly, showing off her body but still being all stylish about it. "And you look beautiful as ever," he answered her, his smile widening as he brought forth the hand he'd been hiding behind his back... In which he held a single, red rose. "I went by the indoors part of the botanical garden earlier... I thought this'd fit you," he explained, as he offered it to her.

And of course, she looked him over again. He couldn't blame her, he knew he looked amazing in just about anything, but he also knew quite a lot of women had a thing for men in suits... And on that one point, it seemed she was no different. But everything else... That was an entirely different story. "Maybe a bit of both," he just answered her, then, winking at her and offering up another charming smile. "Should we?" he then asked, deciding to, for one, be the gentleman as he offered her his arm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyMan Dec 25, 2017 3:26 pm

Her heightened senses made her able to hear him singing long before she saw him. It was not the first time she heard his voice, he had sung for her that time at the lake. But she didn’t remember it to be that compelling to her? That deep raw masculine voice. And at that moment she recalled the day in the dancehall, that voice of his ‘Cum for me, Chloe.’ Shit just thinking about it made her hear those words, sending a feeling through her body she tried desperately to ignore.

And as always a compliment, but not one of those cheesy once. No, he had a way of doing it differently than anyone else. He was indeed different, but not in a bad way. And then he showed what he had been hiding behind his back, a beautiful red rose. Listing to his words, she didn’t really know what to do with herself. It was not because she wasn’t used to getting flowers, after all it was part of the whole winning ceremony when dancing. But one single rose, from a guy, that was a first. As he offered her the rose she accepted it, smelling it with a soft smile on her lips. If it had been possible, she would have blushed, so right now she was happy it wasn’t an option. Her brown eyes looked up at him ”Charming always I see.” she said as she leaned closer, getting up on her toes planting a soft kiss on his cheek ”Thank you. It’s gorgeous.” It was lucky her lipstick didn’t stain, it would have left him with a print of her lips on his cheek, but now there was nothing. That same feeling as before, once more showing its ugly face. Or well it wasn’t ugly, it was beautiful, but she hated it. Knowing what it was, so once more she suppressed it, buried it deep in her.

She couldn’t stop the charming smile on her lips, as he answered her. It was annoying he had this effect on her, but then again, on the other hand, she couldn’t, wouldn’t just leave. She wanted more, wanted to be near him in every possible way. Being pulled from her thoughts as she heard that sexy voice of his, she looked at him as he offered her his arm, as a real gentleman. An amused smile on her lips as she accepted it, locking their arms together. ”Such a gentleman. Who knew.” she said with a teasing tone to her voice as they started to walk away from the school. ”Soo.. what are you in the mood for?” she asked him with a relaxed voice. She really did relax around him, she felt calm and… happy....
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyMan Dec 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Luca watched her, with just a small, crooked smile, as she accepted his rose and proceeded to smell it. He knew this was oh so goddamn cheesy, and just another proof of the feelings he had for her, growing inside, that he'd stopped on the way down here, to take that detour. Yes, he'd always been impulsive, but it had always been to his own benefits, never thinking of anyone else like this, not to the extent that he'd go the long way around just to fetch a rose.... Like he'd done for her.

"Well. Why stop, now? That'd be incredibly fucking rude of me, don't you think?" he said, laughing just a little as she kissed him on his cheek, smiling at her words. "So are you," he said, in that low, deep voice of his, leaning in to kiss her cheek as well. This was... Something else. He'd only felt like this once before, and not nearly as strongly as with her. He just hoped it wouldn't bring the same heartache as it'd done way back when, which was the reason he'd shied away from all of this, for all those years. It'd been four decades, but the pain was still fresh, as if it'd been just yesterday that... No. Not thinking about that. No, he pushed it back to the back of his mind, where it belonged, and concentrated on the moment, here, with her. Not him.

"Well. It doesn't hurt, does it?" he chuckled, to her comment about him being a gentleman. Well, sometimes it was needed, right? Like this, which was, he guessed, practically a dinner date. never mind that at least two people would die by the end of this dinner date. He smiled and looked up at the sky, at the snow slowly falling from above, as they walked out the gates, arm in arm, down the peaceful road through the forest outside of the academy. "Hmm... Well, you probably know my diet as well as I do," he said with a slight chuckle. "I've been hunting on Christmas Eves before. Conveniently, there always seems to be at least one couple strolling by the lakes. You know... Thinking it's romantic and all. makes it so much easier to hunt when they actually go near my element, y'know." he told her with a smirk and wink. "So maybe we should go down to the other lake, here, the big one y'know, see if we're lucky? I can hunt on land, too, yes, but... It's a bit difficult for me to eat on land, to put it bluntly." he told her with a slight shrug. Which was true - he couldn't manifest his shark-like teeth while in human form, only in his siren form. Besides, he was also way, way stronger and faster in that form.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 2:08 am

She didn’t answer his question, because what was there to answer? After all it was more of a statement than a real question. She sent him a charming smile, feeling him place a kiss on her cheek as well. And then she just laughed ”It definitely doesn’t hurt, especially since it doesn’t seem forced.” He seemed like it came pretty natural to him, which actually took her a bit by surprise. It was not because he had been rude, or anything like it, but this side, It was new, and she had to admit she also liked this side of him. So far she hadn’t seen anything about him she didn’t like, which was probably why she was falling for… no no no no! Not going there!

Listening to his answer she looked up into the sky, as a small snowflake landed on her nose. But it didn’t melt, well what did she expect, she wasn’t really warm bodied like him. Looking over at him as he told her about previous hunts at Christmas, she couldn’t help but smile a little. She did tend to forget he wasn’t as strong on land, as he was in the water. Maybe because she didn’t see him as weak at all. Sure, she was stronger, but she was a vampire. But he did dominate her in a way no one had done before, and that said quite a lot. Maybe because he didn’t use his words that much, but it was his way of being, his entire person? Shaking her head slightly to push away those thoughts she once more turned her full attention to the handsome Siren in the suit next to her.

A small chuckle left her as he told her it would be difficult to eat on land. ”I was going to suggest that I could just catch them, but you got a point. It’s not going to be easy to eat with those teeths.” She pushed him a little with her shoulder without really letting go of him, a teasing look in those dark brown eyes. ”But I must admit, I wouldn’t mind seeing that gorgeous tail of yours once more.” she said with a smile on her lips, as they turned to walk towards the lake.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 3:09 am

"I guess it comes naturally when I'm around a beautiful woman," he told her with a glint in his eye, and another one of those crooked smiles, as charming as ever, showing a bit of those white teeth. "At least in this kind of situation." he said, still smiling, as his eyes gave her another once over. She really did look stunning in that leather outfit... And then he noticed, of course, now the snow just kinda stuck on her, instead of melting, as it did whenever it hit his own skin. With a small, naughty smirk, he boldly - and just slightly teasingly - leant in to lick off the couple of snowflakes that'd gathered on her precious little nose tip, grinning and winking at her afterwards.

"But yes, it's quite difficult to tear through flesh with regular human teeth. So I do appreciate us going to the lake and not into town." he chuckled, and, ever so slowly, as they walked on, he moved his arm a little, so they weren't walking arm in arm, but rather hand in hands, his own, warm hand giving a gentle squeeze to her cold one as their fingers intertwined. "Of course you wouldn't mind. Means you get to see me naked again, too." that smile told all about him still not being the least bit in doubt about how gorgeous he was, but c'mon. had there ever been a siren who wasn't beautiful? No, right?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 2:36 pm

She noticed how he once more looked her over, how could she not. They were walking rather close, and just like her he didn’t do anything to hide it. Not that she had a problem with it, actually she didn’t mind at all. She knew she was good looking, and for him to have the same thought, well it just pleased her. A few snowflakes had landed on her nose, and she considered moving them as she once more lowered her head. But she didn’t really get the time, before she felt Luca’s warm tongue teasingly licked the snowflakes from the tip of her nose. Looking up at him she noticed his expression, and she couldn’t stop that warming and adorable smile that spread across her face. It was different than her normal smiles, it came from deep inside her, and he had been the entire reason for it.

Well the lake it was. Human teeths would also be a problem for her, if she had to pierce through skin. But it was so much easier for her to get her fangs out, so she didn’t mind going to the lake, making the hunt more fun for him too. She was looking at the landscape that was slowly starting to get covered in falling snow, when she felt him move his arm a little. First she thought he was going to let go, and just a hint of sadness managed to reach her. But only for a second as she felt his warm hand in hers, his fingers intertwine with hers. A warm feeling starting to spread from her stomach, yes warm! How did that happen? Ever since she had been turned, she had only been able to feel the warmth of others against her, or the water in the shower which was why she had become so very fond of them, probably taking to many. But this, this was coming from inside, was this? She wanted to let go of his hand, realizing what was starting to happen, she was falling, and she was falling hard. Falling in love. But she couldn’t, wouldn’t. She just had to keep telling herself she wasn’t in love then all would be fine! Yes she could do that, then she didn’t have to let go. So she did. The same thought kept repeating over and over in her mind. ‘You are not in love, you can’t fall in love. You don’t do love. It’s just you’re imagination playing with you.’

His words pulled her from repeating that same sentence in her head over and over. She looked up and met the blue eyes with her brown eyes. A soft chuckle leaving her ”Uhmm.. another plus about this whole hunt.” she casually said, returning that smile of his with one of her own. A more teasing look reaching her eyes ”And this time, without me being naked. Just extra bonus. Not that I mind being naked, but I must admit I quite like my outfit today.” she said, gently squeezing his hand without really noticing. Yeah she had noticed how he looked at her, something told her he liked it quite a lot, so of course she had to poke him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 9:38 pm

Luca noticed that smile, and it made his own grow wider... Soon, he was chuckling, as he leant in to give her just a small, soft kiss, knowing she probably wouldn't mind at all - not with all they'd already done together. She was really pretty when she smiled like that... Sure, she was beautiful in general, but that warm smile... It just added that something extra, making his heart almost skip a beat just looking at her... Damn. He ripped his eyes away form her again, as they walked on towards the lake.

Once they neared the lake, and their eyes met again, he grinned at her reply. "Just another treat for you, right?" bam, the charming smile, wink and eyebrow was right back where they belonged, as he felt that soft squeeze of his hand... It was nice, gave him a warm feeling inside... Which he by now did know what was, even as he still he tried to ignore it, but he really couldn't deny it much longer. he was fighting it with the last of his strength, but he knew a lot of this, he'd only done because of that feeling. Normally he'd already moved on... But... He couldn't move on from her.

"Well... I do like leather..." he commented, grinning. "But I like it even more on you. You're gorgeous." of course, he'd told her before, but he thought that it couldn't hurt to tell her again, not when it was, after all, true. It was about this point that they could finally see the lake, and he took his eyes off of her to skim the perimeter... Smiling when he saw a couple sitting out on the small bathing pier, basket of food between them. Aww, so cute, a romantic little picnic. Well... They'd soon become the picnic themselves, after all - and his stomach agreed, rumbling quietly in anticipation. "Bingo," Luca grinned, pointing them out to her - probably redundantly, with the senses vampire had, after all, but still, this meant he finally let go of her hand, to start taking off his jacket first, then start unbuttoning his shirt. "Hmm... I should probably start... The singing does take a bit of time to take effect..."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyTirs Dec 26, 2017 11:40 pm

He was right, it was just another treat for her. And she just sent him a smile, softly biting her lower lip as a response to his answer. He already knew very well how she felt about him ”Uhmm..” but she decided to voice her agreement with a soft voice anyway.

Raising an eyebrow as he told her he liked leather, well she could have guessed that with his choice of clothing most of the times. Wasn’t this the first time she saw him without leather, no wait, there was that day in the dancehall. And there it was again, that simple compliment, making her once more, happy that she couldn’t blush, because the feeling definitely was there. And she pulled in his hand, to make him turn and stop just for a second so she could place a kiss on those damn inviting lips of his. It was just a short kiss like he had given her not long ago, but it still made her entire body twist as if it was full of butterflies. ”Maybe I should wear it some more then.“ She simple said as they continued towards the lake.

Her senses had already caught the sound of laughter, and she could also smell the blood. Wolves. So when he pointed at them, she couldn’t help but smile a little over his excitement. ”wolves.” she said with a soft voice, as he let go of her hand. She already felt how It was missing? Nahh, it was just the warmth. Looking at him as he started to get undress, she caught the jacket in the air as he threw it. That was too nice a suit to be thrown on the ground, well that was if it wasn’t because she had torn it from him in pure lust. ”I guess its handy now, I’m not affected by your singing then. But I can’t wait to see how it works. Just..” she stopped talking as her eyes wandered over his body, he had opended his shirt now, and pulled it up from his pants. She bit her own cheek, forcing her to look up into his eyes. ”You’re fucking distracting. But what I was saying was, throw you’re clothes to me. It’s too nice to be laying on the ground, when you’re just casually taking it off.” she then said with a little chuckle to her voice, her smile that warm smile before as she took the shirt from him, placing it on top of the jacket that was already hanging over her arm. Yeah she was a wild woman, but no matter how much she enjoyed watching him naked, she knew he would freeze his ass of as soon as he got out of his siren form again, and she wouldn’t want him getting cold. Wait… What? Why was she so concerned about it?

Her walk turned silent, and she managed to walk without making a sound, even in those heels. Slowly she followed him as he started to sing, taking the last of his clothes, before she placed it safely on a stone. Standing in the shadow from a tree, she watched him, let her eyes take in his handsome body, as she watched how he did this. Wondering if he did any better than that pureblood she had meet, but something in her told her that he was pretty damn good at this. Casually leaning against the tree, she crossed her arms over her chest, slowly licking her lip, as she felt the familiar tingling in her gums, okay she had gotten pretty damn hungry. She had to focus not just to run out and sink her fangs into one of the 2 lovebirds who had no idea what was coming. But even as she stood there, she was ready to go take care of her own meal, but right now, she waited, watching.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyOns Dec 27, 2017 11:51 am

He chuckled a little, watching that expression on her face. Was that... Did she...? But he didn't get to think further over that expression before she stopped him, kissed him again, and then that expression was gone. Hmm. Maybe his mind just playing tricks with him... Anyway, he smirked as he continued along the road with her. "Maybe you should," he just said, before he'd begun to remove his clothes, smiling when she noticed it was wolves. Yeah, well, above water his senses weren't really any better than a human, so he couldn't get that, right now, but of course she could.

He noticed how she stopped in the middle of her sentence, and couldn't keep from laughing, just a little, quietly, when she stated that he was being distracting. "Well, I'm not trying to be, not right now. But yeah... Better not ruin the clothes." he smiled, and quickly got rid of the last pieces of clothing, and gave them to her, before giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. "Now, let me show you how a real siren hunts..." he purred, cheeky smile in place before he began walking, silently, to the edge of the lake. Already his walk was more that of a predator than anything else, silent, swift, secure.

And even him walking into the water was pretty damn silent, moving just slow enough that there would be the minimum of rings in the water, too. As soon as he could, the ducked under, and before long, there were to rings at all, as he swam silently, smoothly, quickly along the bottom of the lake, tail, gills and scales quickly getting back into place again. But not the teeth, not yet... That was only when he'd attack. For now, he swam to where the bottom of the small bathing pier was, up behind the two, his black hair and incredibly blue eyes silently slipping up from the water, as he got up just enough to put his arms on the edge of the wood, a predatory smile on his lips as he took in a deep breath, and began singing, this time just going with one of the classic siren songs his mom had taught him all those years ago.

"Upon one summer's morning, I carelessly did stray,
Down by the Walls of Wapping, where I met a sailor gay,
Conversing with a bouncing lass, who seem'd to be in pain,
Saying, William, when you go, I fear you will ne'er return again.
His hair it does in ringlets hang, his eyes as black as sloes,
May happiness attend him wherever he goes,
From Tower Hill, down to Blackwall, I will wander, weep and moan,
All for my jolly sailor bold, until he does return..."

The effects were quick to be seen. The girl was the first one to turn, already fascinate by his voice, head tilted... And as time went by with his singing, edging closer and closer to him. The guy, meanwhile, looked very confused at first. "Wait, what's goin-" but then... This was his own, enhanced voice, after all, so even if the guy normally didn't get turned on by men, it worked a little on him, too, and he fell silent, slowly edging closer, too.

And just then.. The woman inched close enough to the edge, and so, while still singing, Luca's eyes almost seemed to glow for just a moment, as he saw the moment to strike. Grinning wide from ear to ear, revealing the rows of shark-like teeth, and he suddenly grabbed her arms, and quickly pulled her with him underwater. As he stopped singing, this meant the guy began panicking as he pulled her down underwater and instantly began biting, ripping and tearing her apart, swallowing down big gulps of raw meat, the water surface steadily stained red.

// Sangen <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyTors Dec 28, 2017 11:42 am

Standing there leaned against the tree, watching him as he started to walk against the lake. His very movements changing, resembling more a predator than anything else. A smile was showing on her full lips, as she watched him descend into the water, soon the blue eyes showing behind the couple on the bathing pier. His voice was clear, that rough deep voice she had learned to know, and love.. No like, yes like! She started to notice how it affected the girl first, she started to turn against him. A curious look on her eyes, as it never affected her that way. Not long after she heard the voice of the male, but he cut himself off, clearly affected too. A small smile on her lips as she pushed her self away from the tree, to very slowly walk towards the lake.

She had only taken a few steps, as the woman was close enough, and she was pulled under water with an incredible force. The smile on Chloe’s lips grew stronger, watching him hunt, in his element, well he sure as hell wasn’t weak or hesitant. The guy started to panic, he got up on his feet, started to yell and looked like he had no idea what to do. The smell of blood reached her before it could be seen in the water, and when it did the boy started screaming. At that moment Chloe was at the beginning on the pier, and he noticed her. Running to her, a frightened look in her eyes ”Something grabbed her, my girlfriend. Help me! Please.. please.. I can see the blood.” he reached her as the first sound of her heel touching the pier sounded. His hands desperately grabbing onto her arms, she had dropped the jacket underway, not wanting It to get messed up. When she was this hungry it was harder to control how she bit. Her big brown eyes started to turn dark, as her fangs started to pierce through her gums. The fear starting to be seen on his eyes, as she continued walking, forcing him to walk out onto the pier, the sound of her heels on the pier filling the evening air as an unavoidable countdown.

She stopped as they reached the end, a hand around his chin, as she pulled him to her his back against her chest, as she forced him to watch the water. Blood and pieces of his girlfriend had by this time reached the surface. Crying he begged Please no, I wont.. Please.. please. But it didn’t work, and with a quick and strong grip, she turned him around only to bare her fangs and pierce them into his neck. A painful scream leaving him as she didn’t even bother to place a hand over his mouth. There were no one near them after all, so why remove herself from the joy of listening to his desperate sounds? As the blood started to find its way to her mouth, she couldn’t stop herself from letting go, only to bite down ones more, making another scream leave him. Her body tingling as it got what it needed right now, blood. And what blood, werewolves was always a treat, it was somehow stronger than other species. She managed to let go and bit a few more times, as he started to turn into a lump in her arms. But she didn’t let go, before the very last drop of blood, she never wanted the last few drops, it tasted rotten to her.

Her fangs left him, and she let him fall to the pier, landing with a bump against the hard wood, as a satisfied sigh left her lips. His blood down her chin, neck and chest as she had bitten him quite a few times. Licking her own lips, leaning her head back as she felt the hunger in her had been satisfied.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyFre Dec 29, 2017 3:08 am

Luca had of course been aware of her watching him all the way, but unlike the sensual walking he'd have changed to, normally, his instincts had already taken over with his hunger, and it just got worse when he'd slipped into the water and into his siren form. Indeed, all of his focus had just been on the couple, particularly the girl as she'd been the first one to react to his singing, and therefore, was the first one within reach. As his instincts and hunger had been ruling, of course there hadn't been even a second's hesitation before he'd pulled her under and started eating her, starting with ripping out her throat to ensure a quick death and less struggling.

Shortly after some pieces of flesh and a lot of the blood had risen to the surface, Luca's mind was clear enough that he figured Chloe might like to actually want him, too, and not just the pieces floating to the surface... So, since the girl was already dead, he slowly got back up to the surface, looking up where he first saw the deadly frightened man, which Chloe was holding, and then sending a rather predatory smiled her way, keeping his eyes on her as he took another good bite of the girl, chewing only once or twice before swallowing, before he looked back down at his prey and continued eating as he heard the scream leaving the guy, indicating she'd begun eating, too.

He was still eating when she was finished, but, to be fair, he really didn't take all that long, eating just about as fast as a shark would, though he couldn't eat all of her, simply no room for all of that meat, and so, eventually, he let go of her again, and as most of the air now had left her body as much as he'd eaten, she just slowly sunk to the bottom of the lake, as he licked his lips before he turned to swim to the edge of the pier, smiling up at Chloe, no less covered in blood that she was, though some of it watered down, of course.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyFre Dec 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Her eyes were locked on him, as he broke the water surface, noticing that predatory smile of his. Most people would probably have been horrified by the view, but then again Chloe wasn’t most people. She had changed a lot in the last few months, she had accepted who she was, and that it was a way of surviving. Just like she figured it was for Luca, the strongest survive. So she didn’t mind, not on bit at all. In fact, she found herself drawn even more to him, a man who were strong, and not scared of what he was, a strong confident man, that was one of the sexiest things in her eyes.

Being as hungry as she was, it didn’t take her long to finish off the guy she had her fangs buried in. And after he had fallen to the pier, her black eyes looked over the water, finding what they were looking for as she noticed the Siren still eating his own prey. A smile on her lips, as she pushed the guy into the water with a foot, slowly getting down on the pier. Laying on her back, right at the edge of the pier, looking up in the sky, her eyes watching the snowflakes that slowly fell and landed on her cold body. The red and the white mixed, but only for a short while, as the blood was still warm. A deep satisfied sigh left her, as she turned her head only to notice that lick on his lips. How could he look so hot covered in blood? And as he moved closer she saw that smile on his lips, returning it.

Bending her knees, pulling her legs a little to her, so her heels were ones more placed flat on the pier as she laid there, a small whimper left her as she let her fangs disappear ones more, the deep brown color of her eyes returning as the black faded away. ”Uhmm.. Remind me to go hunt with you again.” she said with a grin on her lips that were still covered in blood, slowly licking them without removing her eyes from him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 4:42 am

On the inside, Luca smiled. Of course, he knew she wouldn't be scared by that type of smile, either, but it was always nice seeing one's thoughts confirmed like that, that even this side of him, what most people would probably be scared of, she didn't care about, or at least, had nothing against it. Just another reason to keep to other supernaturals, they all knew that you couldn't really fight your instincts... And, after all, a siren's diet did consist of raw meat, most often humans, so why not just embrace it? No reason to start hating yourself for something you can never, ever change. At least, that's how he thought about it.

Once he was done eating, and had swum over to the edge of the pier again, he ever so slowly lifted himself out of the water again, sitting on the edge right next to her, the bottom half of his tail still in the water, which was why only his gills disappeared for now, as he sat there, feeling pleasantly full again. Of course, since the water had gotten so bloody, most of his torso was dripping with watered-down blood, a thin red sheen allover his fair skin and scales.

"I was just about to say the same..."
he purred, eyes following her tongue before they found her brown ones again, a big grin upon his lips. "This was fun. And satisfying. I do like the taste of wolves..." he smirked, leaning in over her and kissing her, bloody lips meeting hers, probably just as bloody, and never minding how he smeared the blood around like this, smiling when their lips parted again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe EmptyLør Dec 30, 2017 3:20 pm

She couldn’t help but to look at him as he got himself of on the pier, but come on, who could really blame her. Even in that form he still looked handsome as hell. She didn’t mind the blood; after all she was pretty covered in it herself. A small chuckle left her, as he told her he had the same thought. She tilted her head slightly to the side, as to better look at him. Her eyes moving up his scale covered body, his lips, and back on those amazing blue eyes that seemed even more intense in this form.

Seeing him lean over her, she instinctively closed her eyes as their lips met in a bloody yet amazing kiss. Her head kept yelling at her to push him away, to stop it. This was not sex, this was something else, something she didn’t do. But she couldn’t. Once more she felt that warm feeling spread throughout her body, as the kiss kept going on. Her eyes opened slowly as the kiss broke, smiling from the feeling that was running through her body. She couldn’t stop it; it was an amazing feeling. He was amazing, he was perfect. All she wanted was to lift her head, place it on his lap, close her eyes and let the feeling take over. But every fiber of her body fought, and she ended up sitting up instead.

Sitting there next to him, still having the feeling of his lips against hers, the warmth lingering on the tip of them, slowly disappearing. She rose a hand, gently touching them as she realized what feeling it was, what he did to her. No she couldn’t she wouldn’t! She had to get away, had to make it stop! Clenching her fist, she made a decision. It was probably not the best, but right now, it seemed like the smart one. Slowly she got up without looking at him. ”I wish I could stay, but I need to go take care of things. I forgot. My friend he’s” okay she didn’t lie, but that was not really why she was running away was it? But non the less, that was what she told Luca and herself. Clearing her throat she looked down at him, biting her cheek as to keeping her mind set. ”I putted your clothes on a rock over at that tree” she said making a nod in the direction with her head. ”Thank you. Today was.. fun..” she said sending him a smile before going back onto the shore. Grabbing her coat and rose that was placed next to his clothes, she hesitated. Shit… Keep going, keep going! Run! Her mind kept poking her, but something in her stopped her. Clenching the rose she managed to keep walking through the woods, stopping herself from looking back. She had to keep her distance, she couldn’t fall in love, it was not her thing! But deep down she knew it was already too late.

//chloe er ude
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe   One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe Empty

One Christmas hunt, coming up... - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Hunt you down
» We're coming for it
» On the hunt
» The Witch Hunt
» The beautiful hunt

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum