Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Hunt you down

Go down 
+4
Tatia
Selene
Nigel
Daisy
8 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Daisy

Daisy

Humør : Dying Is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.
Antal indlæg : 136

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 7:31 pm

TIME 24th of September
LOCATION north parts of the woods near the coast
TIME mentioned in topic

_________________22.00_________________

She had felt uneasy the last few days, had banshee like visions, someone was going to die. Daisy had been aware of her powers in way too many years and skilled in them to know when something was up, but this wasn't right. This couldn't happen, she had this awful feeling and she wanted to figure out what or who it was. Because all she knew was that someone close to her had their life on the line, it had caused her a minor if not a big panic attack last night not being able to trace it down, and luckily, she had Cassian by her side. With his magic, combined with her banshee powers, they had been able to place her in a trance like state to really get to the roots of this. Because they had to stop it. It took some time before she blinked in a gasp as she got out of the trance, almost falling from the chair. "It's Maya," she searched around her for her phone. Looking at the time, it was only 22. When she had looked at the time in her vision it had been past midnight. They had time. She hurried to call Nigel her breathing uneven, it was hard for her to even speak of worry. "Ehm...It's just... Is Maya with you?" She bit her lower lip and moved her other hand up to her forehead. Hoping to tell him, yes that they were together, perhaps watching a movie or something. It was clear as she started piercing her nails into her forehead in defeat, he didn't give her the answer she wanted. "I think she is in trouble, in the woods, north part. I will meet you there, and bring back up please, I have an awful feeling about this," she took a sharper breath in before hanging up looking over at Cassian. "How close can we get?" She asked trying to keep herself together. But she was also very focused on getting her daughter, because if anyone was out there to even try hurting her, they would regret it.

_________________22.00_________________

It wasn't like Irina meant to be listening in on his phone calls, but she couldn't help but doing so, when his face almost had turned pale. Something serious was going on. Maya was in danger, even Mariella who came down the stairs had felt the wave of worry hanging in the room. "What is going on?" She asked. Irina took a deeper breath in. " We should call Elenora.. maybe your brothers, or Reggie," Mariella quickly picked on that being serious. "I will call them, you go, and you stay - I will be right behind you. " she looked at Irina and then up at Nigel. Mariella wasn't going to let him go into the crossfire but himself, but maybe they needed all the man power they could get.

It had all gone wrong. She had been running so fast she could when the first shots had been fired towards her, right now she really wished she had come to the fight armed. And with no chance of actually stopping in fear of them striking her down, there was no use for her powers just yet. She knew there was more, just not all heading for her, but these four guys were. And it wasn't till everything in front of her turned black that she fell over a branch. Still, everything was pitch black, but she knew better than to panic. So, she closed her eyes and listened. With a memory like hers, she knew most of the woods simple by having walked it so many times. So, she got back up trying to recall the steps she was supposed to make, another shot fired, missed her by a quick movement, Maya lost her balance and fell to a bush. She turned around keeping her ears out for movements. Maya knew there were other hunters than the ones after her, the rest after the demons showing up near the coast soon. She had to get there before they walked into the trap. Finally, her sight started to return a little bit, making her able to see the hunter more clearly. But also, enough to push him away with a force of energy. Allowing her to crawl out of the bush and once again. Run.

Yet another shot fired, Maya yelping as she suddenly felt the burning sensation in her calf. She clenched her teeth together but didn't stop moving forward till she reached a tree big enough for her to hide behind. She had survived worse pain than this. Maya picked up her phone, there was no way she could do this alone.

Quentin however didn't care much for his little run away. "She is injured, I don't care, get her," he hissed after one of the men, making them start running after where he had seen Maya run into hiding behind the tree. Lived to regret that as the hybrid tossed the man up into the air, making him hang in the crown of one of the tallest trees. "You really have to do everything yourself around here," he mumbled, seeing her almost taking a step out, and fired once again. Maya dropped her phone taking a deeper breath in. "Just come out and we can have a chat, if you tell me the location of your little friends, this will go so much faster," Maya used her powers to pick up her phone and looked around her. She shared her location with her mother, since she for once was one of the people in her family that actually understood how to use electronic devices alongside Elenora, Selene and Tatia, with a sos for back up. And right now, she and the people on that ship needed all the people they could get.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 1:37 pm

Cassian’s hand found Daisy shoulder to support her as she almost fell out of the chair. Cassian cursed as Daisy said that it was Maya that had been triggering her to feel something was wrong, the last thing he wanted was for her to lose her kid when she had finally found her again. He quickly got up and started finding the remedies he needed to teleport her towards where Maya was, luckily, he had started doing the exact same thing his father did. Keeping a small book with hair from the people he loved. Asking Daisy, and her daughters to give him some so could always be there if he was needed. “We can get as close as we need” he assured Daisy and then took her hand as he spoke a couple of words. Maya’s hair burned up and they were teleported to her position in the words. Cassian could hear the voices of someone yelling that she was injured.

Nigel picked up the phone as Daisy called, when your ex-girlfriend who was a banshee and had told that something was going on a couple of days ago. Then you always had your phone on you. “Yes?” Nigel’s own heart sank as she asked if Maya was with him “No, she isn’t” he breathed out not feeling very well about any of this. What had Maya gotten herself into this time. “Okay, I find people to help and be there as fast as I can” he added before hanging up grabbing a duffel back and went around his house to get what he needed. “Maya, she is in trouble” he nodded as she told him to call people to get help “yes” he fumbled with his phone and then breathing out as Ella told him that she would call them. “Could you maybe get Selene too? And please check up with Katelyn making sure she isn’t in the woods too and is actually with Roman as she told me?” he asked, besides Elenora and his brother and father. She had become one of the most trusted persons in his life, especially after the whole thing with Matthew. Now the thing with Katelyn that after he had found her that full moon wandering around, he didn’t trust that she would actually stay away like he had asked her too.

He then ran out of the house and sat into his car driving off the north part of the woods. Hoping he wouldn’t be to late.
Daisy

Daisy

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 2:51 pm

Irina hated more than anything not being able to go out and help, but she also knew if Maya was in trouble, banshee trouble, they needed to play the cards right. Making sure that no one else was in trouble as well, at least she could help there, not feeling completely useless. "I will call her, and find Katelyn, make sure she is alright," she confirmed rather fast. Irina took a deeper breath in looking at Nigel. "You come back in one piece, okay? All of you," she yelled after him, before looking at Mariella, as they started calling everyone. Irina started calling Selene, knowing she would have less a problem figuring out the woods, and she was a force of nature not to mess with. "Selene, hey, uhm, I'm sorry to call you at this hour, but we need your help. Maya has gotten into some serious trouble in the woods, I wouldn't ask If I wasn't worried out of my mind, but would you mind checking it out, I think we need all the muscle we can get, and Ella has benched me," she looked over at Mariella also knowing the reason behind that. Meanwhile, Mariella had gotten a hold on Jamie and Reginald, now calling up Archie. Getting him up to speed on what was going around, and of course for him to bring Elenora, another force of nature not to mess with. After having called them, Mariella took off, leaving Irina to call Katelyn in hopes of her answering and tell her that she was safe with Roman. After being sure of that, she went upstairs laying down next to the sleeping Mila, with her phone in her hand. Hoping for the best.

Elenora picked her phone up around the same time that Archie got a phone call, looking at the SOS from Maya with a location. "Bloody hell," she mumbled to herself, checking the database from her family. There was a hunt around that area. "What the heck are you up to now Quentin," she hissed a bit, at least she knew just who and what they were going for. But if Maya was out there on her own, they better get going. Elenora was quick to gear up what they might need, she turned her head back to Archie. "Are you up for this?" She asked quickly taking a deeper breath in, it wasn't like the last time they had went on a mission together had ended that well, even though this was with other people. A horn sounded from outside, Jamie already there ready to go - good thing he was living just around the block.

Daisy turned her head to the sound of someone yelling that someone was injured, that she was injured. It was almost like someone flipped a switch, it reminded her of way back. Back when she had defended the village of supernatural creatures when hunters had arrived, trying to burn them down. But this was different. This was her daughter they were talking about. Daisy licked lips a bit, feeling how intensely the energy in her system increased, almost like a bomb just waiting for the right spark to explode. Stepping closer a few hunters saw them turning towards them aiming directly at them, but with only one single movement of her hands she had launched a blast of energy towards them, sending them to the other end of the woods before they even reached the trigger. Daisy breathed out looking around. She heard her phone buzzing picking it up getting the signal from close by. "Over there," she breathlessly said before starting running towards where she had gotten the signal.

Maya caught onto the scent of her mother and Cassian and turned her head to the direction. She just needed a way for them to know where she was. Using her telekinesis to make the guy that was stuck in the tree to fall down, and hammer him against Quentin, she gave herself a room to at least to something and moved from her hiding. "Mum!" She yelled, looking around, "Cassian," right now her first priority wasn't to take the hunters down, right now she needed to get somewhere safe where she could regroup if anything. But the woods roamed with hunters this evening, and she knew the demons coming to shore soon was in massive danger. She could see them, but just about the time she was about to call out for them, another shot fired, and the shock made Maya scream up as the bullet hit her below her ribs. She turned her head quickly over to the two hunters who had gotten up. "You take this one, the others will back you up soon," Quentin ordered before running off knowing he had to get the big catch by the shore.

The other guy walked closer to Maya about to lift his weapon when a dagger flew through the air, hitting through his hand, forcing him to drop his weapon. "It won't be that easy," Tatia walked through the brushes looking at the man, just as Daisy reached Maya, hurrying to her side. What was up with all these hunters out tonight, the shapeshifter thought to herself, looking shortly towards Maya before at the hunter who had tried shooting at her. "You got this here?" Tatia asked Maya, then looking at Daisy who gave her a nod before looking at the warlock. They could choose what to do with the sicko of a hunter. Then she started to run off, it one thing she did not appreciate hunters roaming around close to her territory and they were awfully close. "I'm gonna skin him alive," she looked over at the injured hunter, but she was talking about Quentin. Taking up her phone texting Nigel that she had Maya, and that it was Quentin, but he escaped her.
Nigel

Nigel

Humør : What doesn't kill me better start running, because now I'm fucking pissed
Antal indlæg : 218

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 6:47 pm

Selene picked up as she saw Irina’s name flash. “Hey?” she asked a little worried, everything the last couple of weeks had been crazy. The only thing she was certain about was the very fact that she was starting in therapy. She had found someone that did work with supernatural that understood somewhat where she was coming from. It helped, a lot to process all the things she had repressed. Things she hadn’t let herself feel or think about because she had a goal. A goal some had been taken away from her, and now she wasn’t even sure what she wanted anymore.  “She better keep both her and you there” she said and pressed her fingers against her forehead. She really shouldn’t go anywhere she wasn’t up for it. But something Selene never did, was saying no. “I’ll be there as soon as possible” she spoke and hung up.

Katelyn picked up rather quickly to “Hey” a smile that quickly turned into a worried look. “No, no I’m fine, I’m at Roman’s” she informed, it was almost four days after the full moon, so it was safe for her to be around him again. And with Reginald’s help she was finally getting her powers under somewhat control. “Please just call when you know that everyone is safe” she breathed trembling not being very happy about staying here. But after last time she knew she had too.

Archie picked up the phone and felt how the colour from his face drained. “What?” he breathed and then looked towards Nora as she told him that it was Quentin. He hung up after saying they would be there. But as soon as Elenora asked if he was up for it, he shook his head “No, I can’t go back to that life” he whispered knowing that his brother was counting on him, but trauma was something that could keep you rooted in place leaving you vulnerable and a liability. The horn was heard outside. “Sorry Noir, you have to leave me behind this time, I’ll drive to Ella and Irina make sure they are alright, okay?” he pulled her into a kiss and followed her out waving towards Jamie and then shaking his head that he wasn’t coming.

Cassian quickly followed Daisy as she pin-pointed where they needed to go. The warlock cursed as he wasn’t fast enough to divert the bullet that pierced Maya’s leg. “Shit what the hell is going on here!?” he exclaimed, he looked up just about to fire a spell towards the guy as a dagger flew through the air, he looked towards the woman stepping through. He looked over the hurt hunter but that wasn’t really his priority, he went straight for Maya and placed an arm around her shoulders. “I need to pull the bullet out, then I’m going to heal you, okay?” he breathed and with a breath and a small spell he forced the bullet out of the leg. He then dropped the silver bullet to the ground and said another spell healing up the wound in the leg. Then he looked at the other wound doing the same thing making sure that she was all healed up. “Can you stand?” he ask worried, looking over at Daisy as she uttered that she was going to skin him alive “I think there will be a line love” he breathed waiting for Maya to tell him if she was okay or not.

Nigel and Selene somehow came at the same time. As Selene stepped out of the car she turned her attention towards the harbour “something is wrong” she breathed and then looked at Nigel that nodded “Go find your daughter, I’ll see what the hell is going on in there” she started running picking up speed, and that was when she saw him. The hunter that had killed her. Her blood started to boil. “You!” she roared; she was sure that people in a mile’s radius would hear the beta’s shout.  She started running towards him with immense speed, fulling clouded by the need to get her hands on his neck. Just as he had left a permanent mark on her throat. Nigel saw the message just in time to know that he needed to get back to the harbour. As long as Daisy had their daughter, then it was time to put an end to this madness Quentin was doing. He saw how Selene fought her way through hunters with impressive reflexes to get to the man they all wanted to get their hands on. Quentin D’Avalos.
Daisy

Daisy

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 8:32 pm

Elenora took a deeper breath in, looking back at Archie giving him a soft nod. "It's alright, I will take care of this," she gave him a soft smile walking over to him and placed a hand on his cheek. "But yeah, go check on them. I can't imagine either of them like sitting down not knowing what's going on," she breathed out as they walked outside, seeing Jamie pulling up. Elenora returned the kiss, pulling him a bit closer for a moment. "I will be back before you know it," she assured him with a lower and more tender voice. Quentin was still her problem even if she had cut him off, and she had to take care of whatever the hell was going on. "I love you." She took a deeper breath in, before letting him go walking over to the car, sitting in on the front seat next to Jamie, giving Archie a small wave as they drove off.

Maya took a deeper breath in as Cassian said he had to pull the bullet out, "yeah, just do it," she licked her lips a little bit. Wondering whenever the fuck Tatia had returned from who knew where she had been the last few months. Maya closed her eyes and took a deeper breath in, biting together as she felt the bullet move out of her leg. Biting the pain in her with a grunt, holding onto her mother's hand. After being healed up she breathed out, looking up at Cassian as he asked if she could stand. Stubborn was perhaps Maya's middle name and trying to get up didn't take her long, a bit unbalanced but nothing she didn't take seconds to find. Pushing through was her best known skill. She looked over at his mother taking a deeper breath in. "I'm only out here because I'm helping some guy ship some runaway demons from the states to Aston. Young demons who have been left behind by their families, and needs a fresh start," Maya told taking a deeper breath in. "We can't let them reach them first, I promised Charles it was safe," she moved her eyes over to the hunter alive. Stupid promise to make, but she had been so sure it was going to be okay.

You! Quentin turned around shortly by the roar, making him hurry a little bit up, telling people to be aware. Starting to pick up his speed just a little bit, knowing something was going to go down. And he could see the boat so close, but he didn't have the power to sink the boat from here. He knew he should have convinced Julianne to join him. He started running towards another direction of the roar, only stopping by another woman standing not long from him. Talking so calmly against him, yet there was nothing but determination to the fact she was going to kill him to see in her eyes. Quentin took a step back, only to look back at Selene rushing through closer to him. Tatia looked to see who was coming in closer, she had smelled the woman before, but not because she had seen her in person. And not that Tatia had anything against Selene at all. She caught another familiar scent as well, the one hunter she had not tried to kill - then again they have had the living dead to worry about back then. "This one belong to any of you?" Tatia asked in a more hoarse voice narrowing her eyes at Quentin aimed his gun towards her. Tatia didn't flinch much though, he could shoot her for all she cared.
Selene
Beta
Selene

Humør : Well it's best described as a dumbsterfire
Fag : Matematik + Kampsport + Kemi + Biologi + Fysisk
Antal indlæg : 172

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 11:14 am

Cassian looked at Maya as she started to explain why she was even here. There were a million things he wanted to say. But it wasn’t his job to reprimand her, besides she was a young woman that was old enough to take care of herself and if someone was to tell her what she had one was reckless, especially since she hadn’t told anyone. It was her mother. “Well, then we better get to the harbour, don’t we?” he breathed out looking towards Daisy, she looked like someone that wanted to kill, and the thing he really wanted was to take both her and Maya and get the hell out of dodge. But he also understood that was not happening.

Selene felt how a silver bullet graced her side. She stopped up looking down at the wound and how her leather jacket was ruined. Flaming blue eyes lit up as she turned her attention towards the hunter that had just shut her. She took a deep breath in, and it was like everything around her slowed down as she moved towards him. How she grabbed the gun out of another hunter turned it around and shot him instead. Moving with grace and fastness that was normal for werewolf but, even more than that. It was like she was dancing through the people to get to her ultimate target. Nigel on the other hand wasn’t as agile or fast as Selene was, but he took down a fair share of people. Trying to just incapacitate as many as he could without killing them.

Finally, Selene was just few steps from Quentin the man that had severed her head from her body. She looked at the woman asking if the man belonged to anyone of them. She knew her, or not in a sense that people normally knew people. The smell, it had been the woman that had been with Walter when she came back. It was like a slap in her face, mostly because it just reminded her how conflicted she was with the whole thing about Walter. Not that she really had anything against this woman, in fact. She could see why Walter had been so attracted to her just by how she carried herself. “No” she aggressively breathed while tracing her eyes back to the hunter that was just begging to be ripped apart. “He is on my list of people that shouldn’t be breathing anymore” she said as Nigel finally joined them
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyFre Sep 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Daisy was far beyond angry, worried, scared and everything in between listening to Maya's explanation. She just breathed out, and for a moment, she knew it was the most important thing besides Maya's safety - was to not lose control over her powers, because then no one of them would be safe. Daisy took a deeper breath in looking at Maya as she got up. Bloody stubborn, just like her parents. Daisy gave her a look at it seemed like Maya took a deeper breath in and calmed a bit down, or as close as she could to calm down. Daisy got up on her feet looking at the guy who looked beyond terrified at them, as she clicked her tongue a little, almost as she sought out whether or not just to kill him. "Yeah, lets get going, death is hanging in the air already," she breathed out turning around to get going. She pushed Maya in front of her so she could have eyes on her of all time, but it was like just the second she was about to turn around, she saw the guy pull a gun out, quickly blasting him, because she also knew not to turn your back on an enemy. She didn't care much if the blast had killed the guy or not. But Daisy also knew that Quentin was out there, Nigel was hundred procent out there - she wasn't just going to go back in case of anything. She turned her eyes back to Cassian almost lighting up like a white light, as she breathed out.

"When this is all over, we are going to have a talk about this," she reminded Maya who looked back shortly, as she looked over at her daughter. "Yeah," she understood that one, there wasn't really no arguing it, which as she turned her face towards the path, a small smile lighted up on her face. Not because there was anything good about the horrors that happened in the woods right now, but because no one ever had really cared enough to question her reckless behaviors. Not like this. "Selene is out here too, I think her and Tatia has ganged up on the hunters by now," she informed taking a deeper breath in, all the different scents of the forest. "Tatia? The woman from before?" Daisy asked a bit while they walked. "Yeah, I lived with her pack for a while, she is tough but once you get to know her, she is quite nice actually. Kept me on my feet for quite some time," she told as she took a deeper breath in. Tatia's pack had been a safe place after leaving the military, and she still somewhat was a part of that pack.

Quentin looked to Selene, it took him a minute but then he knew just who she was. She had died. He had killed her. "You know, when I kill people they are supposed to stay dead," Quentin breathed out, changing his aim to Selene. Then Nigel joined him, Tatia moving her eyes to Nigel for a second to give him a small nod, it had been quite a long time since she last had seen him, but she never forgot a face. "Seriously, are you here too?" The annoyance in Quentin's voice was quite clear, this was not how the evening was going to go. "Shut up already," Tatia breathed out rolling her eyes at him. "You and your men, out here in my woods, coming for my people? I will agree with Selene, you are not worth the air you are currently breathing," Tatia took a step closer, making Quentin change his aim once again. Now, Quentin could use his powers, use all his energy to send all of them into darkness, but he couldn't take out all of them and get away. He also knew it was stupid energy to use, and he had realized that perhaps, there was no getting out of this. "Your people, I haven't counted any shifters except you tonight, oh, don't tell me it was the hybrid - yeah that last shot, I didn't even get to see where the bullet hit. I will try this one," he fired towards Tatia. The bullet stopped in the air as a strong gust blew it away.
Selene
Beta
Selene

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 12:21 pm

Well, we don’t always get what we want” she snarled at him not really caring much for the gun pointed in her face. She would gladly die again if it meant taking this piece of shit down with her. Nigel on the other hand was tired of people dying because of this piece of this. The last piece of hope about helping the boy, had gone up in smoke when he had heard what he had done to a whole village of fairies. There were evil in the world, and then there was people like these hunters. Where evil just wasn’t a strong enough word. You could almost pull similarities towards demons at this point. Funny how the saying; sometimes the things you hunt, is the thing you become yourself. He had never seen a better example before now, looking at Quentin. He had become the very thing he was hunting down.

Selene huffed with a small smile on her lips as Tatia asked him to shut up. It was clear that he was just trying to win time knowing very well that he had small chance in getting out of this alive. But before she could react Quentin had fired towards the shapeshifter.

After coming to Gaia with Tatia, it had been very clear that there were problems. Severe problems especially between werewolves. Now Damian had never had very much respect for other alpha’s, being born the first one left a lot to desire when you looked at how others were doing things. They seemed disorganised and out of control. He was close to take a stand making all of the packs convert to one and then making them his. But he also knew that sometimes things would be sorted out by time. So, he had left it alone and used this time to establish a relation between Theronida and Athena here in England. He tried to gather his family and figure out what had been going on with both Melanie, Zoe, Angel and most wonderful of all. Lexie.

But all of that came in second, as he had found out that Tatia had left because of hunters gathering in her territory. Very naturally he had changed his course towards the harbour to find and help her. He hadn’t even needed to show his werewolf traits as he walked very casually through the fighting his eyes fixated on his woman being pointed at with a gun, by some lowly human. As the gun fired, he lifted his hand with two fingers pointed towards the sky. The bullet stopped mid-air before he turned it around shooting it back towards the human’s shoulder.

He picked up his speed and made a small jump, that propelled him up in the air making him land almost flawlessly beside Tatia. “Very unwise. Human” his dark voice growled as his eyes started glowing red with a golden ring around his iris. Selene had to take a step back as she felt the aura storming around the newly arrived werewolf. She had never met an alpha so strong before. Even Nigel took a step back and looked taken aback by the tall man standing beside Tatia. "What are you going to do now Quentin?" Selene whispered as she moved towards him slow but very threatening. “Because I’m counting the seconds to when you draw your last breath
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 1:16 pm

Quentin pressed his brows together in bewilderment as the bullet never hit the shapeshifter, instead it returned and hit his shoulder, making the human grunt lowly. The strong aura took up in the woods, and Quentin took a deeper breath in, he already knew he was too far out, but as the alpha effortlessly landed by the shapeshifter's side - Quentin knew it was going to be game over. This was not how the evening should have been, and had he known all these people would be here, he wouldn't have waited till another day. Tatia looked shortly to Damian's side with a small smile curving up on her lips, before turning her eyes back to Quentin, smile gone.

The human knew, she could see it on his face. Tatia had seen many people in fights there they knew they were going to lose, when they realized they were going to die. Quentin turned his eyes to the movement of the angry werewolf coming at him, there was really nowhere to run. He wasn't going to run, because in the end there was only one thing to do for himself. Or so he thought. Because his eyes wandered behind Selene, behind Nigel, as he saw the familiar figure of Elenora and Jamie coming closer, he lifted his chin a little bit. Just enough to make Elenora not come closer and Jamie stopped wanting to pull her away - but you couldn't really pull Elenora anywhere she didn't want to go. Quentin therefor blocked her sight and hearing, because he was going to die, and for sure it wasn't something he wanted his sister to see. Even if she hated him and he didn't understand her. The next thing, and every very last thing Quentin could do was use his powers on himself, take away his sense of feeling and accept he had done what he could to make the world better. Hopefully someone would follow his path and someday, any day the world would be free of these supernatural creatures that roamed over this cursed land. It even seemed like Elenora had convinced the other from the clan to go home, cowards. They had to do better. Quentin breathed out.
Selene
Beta
Selene

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 2:47 pm

Selene had thought about it many times. How it would feel like getting revenge on someone that had killed her. Now you couldn’t really go back and kill a bear, it had only protected its territory. The disease she had couldn’t really be blamed, and the people behind attacking werewolves with this, she had no idea how they were. But Quentin. He had been a known factor that had taken her life, someone she could pay pack and take some of that control she had lost back. But one thing was fantasizing and imagining what it would feel like to see the life disappear in his eyes. Another thing was actually standing there, moments away from finalizing the kill. And for a moment, just a brief moment Selene wasn’t even sure that she could do it.

Not only had the appearance of a powerful alpha rattled her. But as she followed Quentin’s line of sight and saw his sister standing there looking at them. How could you justify killing someone else’s family? Little brother? You couldn’t, she didn’t care if Elenora had made the choice of cutting him out of his life. It would still scar her, seeing a woman take away his life and then knowing she would be walking around. Selene breathed out and looked back at Quentin, that coward she felt how her blood started to boil. He just accepted his fate and didn’t even fight back. How was that fair, that he could just look at her like that, almost like he knew that killing him wouldn’t change a thing? A pained roar left her, but just as she was about to snap his neck, she heard that sound of a trigger being pulled, quickly followed with a bullet that was projectile from the barrel of gun. Damian wasn’t fast enough this time, as he was much more focused on Tatia as he didn’t really care much for the other people here. Why should he? It wasn’t his beta.

The bullet pierced through Selene’s chest and with perfect shot that penetrated through Quentin’s heart. The biggest sin a hunter could do, was stop fighting. You never stopped fighting. Thomas Blanchard lowered his rifle and looked at his sons, standing there with a few of his trusted men behind him narrowing his eyes as he saw how Nigel grabbed the falling Selene that gasped after air. He looked back and saw father standing a few meters further away. The look in his father’s eyes wasn’t to be mistaken but, instead of Leonardo and Quentin. Thomas knew when to fall back. He lifted his hand and then turned around, the silence being the worst threat that Nigel had gotten in a long time. First when his father was out of side he returned his attention towards the chocking Selene. “Fuck, fuck! Selene, stay with me, stay with me!” he laid her down on the ground pressing his hands against the bullet wound. “call an ambulance now!” he knew that Selene would respawn, but they had no idea where, and the last thing he wanted was letting her go through another death. She didn’t deserve that.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 4:11 pm

They had seen him coming closer, and Daisy had held her arm out pulling Maya behind her when she had seen the hunter from afar. Not a move closer. Just seconds before he pulled the trigger, the banshee moved her hand to her mouth closed her eyes shut, trying to not scream to hunt the sounds of the voices away. The tension in her head was supreme, but finally she could breath out and open her eyes, watching the hunter walk away again.

Jamie looked up at his father taking a deeper breath in, pressing his brows a bit together confused and wondered what he was doing here. Why hadn't he told him that he was here? Jamie held his breath, the scene was filled with supernatural beings, he could even smell Maya and Daisy were close by. This could have ended more bloody than it already was. It took seconds after the shot had fired before Elenora regained her senses back, she didn't see Thomas, but she knew the look of seeing your father enough to know something had freaked Jamie out. Placing an hand on her arm, then reality hit her as Nigel called for someone to call an ambulance. Elenora took a step closer to the scene, seeing Selene's bleeding, but her eyes caught up on something else. Quentin's dead body on the ground, making her not pay much attention to the shapeshifter or the werewolf. Elenora took a deeper breath in, and closed her eyes for a moment. "I will call," she breathed out taking her phone out of her pocket, her hands shaking making it hard to even unlock the phone. Tears threatened to cover her vision, Jamie got up behind her and took the phone making the call, looking over at the shapeshifter and the werewolf alpha shortly.

Tatia took a deeper breath in remained her attention on the scent trail of the other hunter, the hunter who had fired the shot and killed the boy - taken Selene almost down with him. But she wasn't just going to forget his face, he had been close by, almost to the edge of her ground. Tatia looked back up at Damian before taking a step closer to him, raising her left brow a little bit to the whole fact of him showing up here. "They will be here as quickly as they can," Jamie hung up the phone looking around. Letting Elenora fall beside Quentin and move her hand up to close his eyes.

Daisy tried to hold Maya from quickly running over to the scene. All they had heard was the shot, they hadn't seen who had fallen, just heard the shot. Smelled the blood, she wanted to make sure everyone was okay. That she hadn't gotten everyone into too much trouble. Then she saw Tatia standing there as well, the dead Quentin, her father sitting with Selene. Daisy sat down next to Nigel, trying to see if there was anything she could do to help to keep Selene steady. Her heart skipped a few beats a head seeing Selene was hurt, and Tatia reached out for Maya grabbing her close into a hug. Letting the last bit of fire energy she had search to make sure Maya wasn't in any pain, but it also meant she didn't have enough fire power to save or help Selene. Jamie had sat himself down next to Elenora, just staying next to her, letting the shock pass through her.

It didn't take long, thank who ever invented the portals before the ambulance came through the path to the Harbour. Ash and a few other doctors asked people to make way, so they could get to the person who was hurt. Ash took a look over at the dead guy on the ground. However, right now he wasn't really thinking as a doctor even though he should. He looked shortly at Cassian then at Selene. He thought as a father, who just saw the person his son loved balancing on the edge of life. Getting her to the hospital was his main priority. So, he did what he could to get her on the ambulance.  
Cassian

Cassian

Antal indlæg : 120

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 2:06 pm

There was so much blood. He could feel how warm thick liquid started spilling through the slivers in his hands. It had been such a long time since he had been in a situation like this. He looked at Jamie and Elenora as they came closer and wished that he could protect Nora from seeing the dead body of his brother lying bleeding out on the ground a few meters from them. But he couldn’t, not if he wanted to save the other life that was hanging in a balance. What a bloody mess this was. He kept talking to Selene, that tried to speak but he kept telling her not to and save her strength in keeping herself awake.

Damian looked down at the werewolf bleeding out and the human trying to save her. It was a peculiar thing for him, the bond that clearly was between the people surrounding him. He let his warm eyes glide down to watch how Tatia was looking at him and gave her a small smile as his hand found her shoulder giving it a small squeeze. He watched how three people joined. Cassian and Damian looked at each other clearly taken aback to the fact that they knew each other. But neither of them said anything as Cassian looked down at Selene this was too much for him to heal without taking his energy. But he could make it a little easier. He squatted down beside her and whispered a small spell as he touched her forehead. Her breaths came a little more steady giving a small choke and a laugh “well this was not how I foresaw my evening” she coughed and closed her eyes only to have Nigel tell her not to “So bossy” she tried to joke only to cough again and feel how her mouth started filling with blood. Cassian shook his head a little, as Nigel looked at him clearly wanting to know if Cassian could do more than he had already done. Cassian breathed as he told had no idea what the hell the bullet had been made out of, but this wasn’t good.

Nigel looked up at Maya as she stood hugging Tatia, but he didn’t really have time to comment on it he was just happy to see that his daughter looked alrighty given the circumstances. Finally, the ambulance was here, not that it took very long but when sitting in the position that he was in, it had felt like hours. He moved his hands as the Ash asked him too. Cassian took a deep breath in and breathed out as he looked towards the dead body again. Not that it was the only one, what a bloody mess this was. Nigel looked up and saw that a second ambulance was there, and another set of people walked over to look at the dead body.

As they finally got Selene up and pushing her towards the ambulance Nigel was quick to look at the others. “I’ll have to go with them” he breathed looking over at his daughter not wanting to pull her out of the hug she was in “Please call me later okay” he whispered, he looked towards Nora and felt like there wasn’t really enough time to say goodbye to all that he wanted. He would need to do this later. He breathed out and nodded towards everyone before he took off.

Cassian breathed out as he looked it cleared a little out, then he looked towards Maya. “So, when are this friend of yours coming?” he asked, feeling this night would be a waste if they didn’t at least accomplish what Maya had sat in motion.
Elenora

Elenora

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 2:40 pm

Maya could feel the stung of guilt from Selene being in need of medical care, and the look on everyone's faces was enough to tell her it wasn't good. The bullet made out of something. The quite sobbing from Elenora looking at her dead brother, made her take a deeper breath in, feeling Tatia giving her a small squeeze as she could hear how her heart skipped serval beats ahead. Tatia starred at the medical people coming in to take Selene with them, but she didn't really move nor say anything to it. Even as one of them looked at both her and Damian like he knew something. It was an odd look. Elenora didn't move, and she hissed a bit as people walked over to Quentin's body. The coroner was called, not long after. But Elenora for a moment didn't believe Quentin really was dead. Quentin had faked his death, leaving everyone to think he had been dead for years, Frederik had been turned into a witch and hid from the family in years - who was to say Quentin didn't have a trick up his sleeve. Elenora didn't even pay attention to everything happening around her, her eyes were locked on Quentin, as she waited for him to breathe anything. Even if she knew he was gone, right now, she didn't want to believe it.

Daisy got up on her feet nodded to Ash, since she did know him, but she didn't say anything. She looked over to Nigel and took a deeper breath in. Then she moved her eyes over to Maya. Maya looked to her father, so did Jamie who looked up at Nigel as well, trying to comfort Elenora but she just pushed him away - not that he blamed her. Jamie gave Nigel a little nod. Ash look towards Cassian, "call Bash, he deserves to know, but have him call Lexie -" he looked shortly towards Damian, "I bet there is someone here she would like to meet." He added before turning his attention to Cassian again. It was a lot of cryptic information if you didn't know what he meant, but Ash also had very little time to explain, he had a job to do. He closed the door to the ambulance when everyone was in, and then they took off.

Maya turned her eyes to Cassian and walked out of Tatia's arms to Cassian's question. Then she lifted her hand pointing at the low lights from the boat in the dark, "just on time," she breathed out. "It's demons by the way, kids most of them, sorry - I know you aren't fond of them, but I had to help," she turned her head looking at Tatia. Tatia just gave Maya a small nod, looking over at the banshee looking at her. She didn't need to ask to know the banshee was Maya's mother, it made her chuckle a little bit knowing that Maya finally had found her family. Daisy looked down at Elenora taking a deeper breath in, wanting to give her the time she needed to let it all sink in. Tatia looked around, the smell of death and blood was taking up a lot of space, and she thought about just making a fire, burning the bodies. It was how she always had done, but also knowing it wasn't how everyone did, she didn't really say or do a thing.
Cassian

Cassian

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 6:05 pm

Cassian drew in a breath as Ash told him to call Sebastian. He hadn’t even thought about it like that. He didn’t look forward to that phone call, especially since he hadn’t been able to heal her. But after both teleporting him and Daisy to the spot, getting the bullets and healing Maya. There were limits even for an old warlock like him. He then followed the line of sight towards the werewolf. Lexie? Damian curled his eyebrows together and didn’t really ring a bell and he didn’t really understand the cryptic message the strange smelling hybrid was hinting at.

Cassian looked towards the ship that was about to dock, he sighed a little as he stepped away from the group so he could call Sebastian as he had just nonverbally promised. And tell him to get Lexie to come to the harbour, not that he really understood why. But after they had shared a drink together after Sebastian had burned himself out. It had seemed like there was an understanding between the two of them that hadn’t been there before.

He knew that it was late, and that there might be a chance that Sebastian wasn’t even up. But after a couple of rings, he picked up. Cassian swallowed hard as he calmly explained what had happened. Telling him that he would text him the number to Nigel so he could ask for updates or if he rather go to the hospital. “But before you go, could you do me a favour for Ash? He asked you to call Lexie and ask her to come down to the harbour, apparently there is someone here that she needs to meet” he finished off before telling him if there was anything he needed he shouldn’t hesitate to call or text. Then Cassian hung up, texted Sebastian Nigel’s number before turning back to the crowd.
Charles

Charles

Antal indlæg : 88

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 6:27 pm

Sebastian had been up, he shouldn't be, but he was. He had some paper work that was due and they needed to be taken care of before he could have a break. But the break was taken away the second he had heard that Selene was in trouble, and he already rushed from his chair getting ready leave. Then the mention of Lexie, what had Lexie to do with any of it. But he promised, calling Lexie and giving her the instructions - because like him, she was a person who sat up till around three in the morning studying. However despite the cryptic message, Lexie got into her car and started driving to the location given, as Bash turned his attention to get to the hospital, texting Nigel with status on Selene.

Maya took a deeper breath in walking over to give her mother a hug, also knowing this had had to have taken a tool on her as well. She hadn't meant for so many people to be involved in the matter. It was not the plan. Then after the hug, she turned around looking at Damian, she wasn't new to being in a pack, but the strong alpha aura had her curious. So, she held her hand out to him. "Maya," she presented herself. Wondering what he was doing with Tatia, but it would take an idiot not to see that. Daisy walked over to Cassian giving him a hug while she watched the boat some to shore, and let the anchor drop. Both the warlock and the banshee were exhausted after these events, and she longed for the moment they could return home - knowing it would be a while. The stairs to the small bridge, as the doors opened and allowed people to walk down out. "Careful now, one step at the time," the demon instructed as the younger kids ran out. There was at least twelve kids in the age between two and elleven, all demons. Charles looked around, but he stopped as he looked at Cassian. "Cass?" He asked surprised as the last kids walked on land. He then did a quick hand movement, letting the people know they could sail off again. Charlie looked around at all the different people there, the dead body made him frown a bit. Jamie had luckily placed himself in front of it, making it unable to the kids to see at first.

The lights from a car lighted up the darkened forest, and the young witch stepped out after the engine was killed. She wondered why Ash had asked her to be here, so she looked around, but her eyes stopped quickly at the reason. "Dad?" She asked breathlessly and moved her hand to her mouth as she looked at him.
Cassian

Cassian

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 7:51 pm

Damian gave the very short hybrid a small smile, he narrowed his eyes. “Hello Maya, I'm Damian” he presented himself, “it’s not every day you meet a Cynogriffon” he said so nonchalantly as if everybody should know what that was, as he turned the attention towards the boat starting to let people off. His brows pressed together as he saw a male soul demon step off and then accompanied with small children. He, just like Tatia, wasn’t very fond of demons. But in his long life, he had found that hating people just based on bad encounters with other of its kinds, only brought pain he had long put that on the shelve.

Cassian widened his eyes as he saw his brother, or half-brother step off the boat. “What on earth” he laughed as he quickly walked towards the soul demon. It had been a long time since he had seen anything to both Charlie, Hanna and Oliver. What fate would have it that it was him that was coming tonight. But then again, if any soul demon would be helping children to escape from angels it would be him. He walked over and was quick to pull him into his arms in a quick hug and then looked at all the kids standing around them. “I would love it to be a better greeting, but we were surprised by hunters” he explained looking behind Jamie that was doing an excellent job in making sure the kids couldn’t see it.

But everything seemed to quiet down as a small voice called out. Damian turned around looking at the young woman standing there looking at him. For a moment he didn’t move, he just starred. He had of course known that Alexandra was out there, she had the same curse as him. But, after that day where the village had burned down, and he had found himself all alone his daughter gone and his then wife killed. He had done the only thing he could at the time. Find his way back to his home and get over the sorrow that he was feeling.

Alexandra” he breathed before he started walking towards her, he didn’t even think twice before his hands found her face and then pulled her into a hug. Feeling how hot tears started to glide down his cheeks, reminding him of some of the best and worst times of his life. What a beautiful woman she had become.
Charles

Charles

Antal indlæg : 88

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 8:25 pm

Tatia had paid attention to the fact Maya's scent had changed, to be fair, she had been there both before the entire thunderbird gene had been activated - but this, she wondered what had happened. Right now just didn't seem like the time to ask those questions, but as Damian put a direct name on the species, he caught not only Maya's attention, but also Daisy and Tatia. Maya had searched around, and usually she had no trouble finding information. Reginald had even mentioned he had encountered something like her once or twice before, but never put a name to it. "Cynogriffon, is that what's called, I like it," she replied licking her lips a little bit, as if she was tasking the sound of it. Then she turned her attention to Charles, but as it seemed like he knew Cassian. She let them interreact rather than interrupting. Elenora took a deeper breath in, and even if Jamie did to a very good job at trying to hide the body, she manipulated the vines and the earthly elements around Quentin's body to cover it from the eye, at least for now.

Charles gave Cassian a quick hug and smiled looking at him, it was a lovely surprise meeting your brother the last place you thought of seeing him. To be frank, he hadn't seen his siblings for quite some time, and he mostly focused on his work, which was much like this, helping people who needed help. Charles looked around to the other people giving them a warm short smile. The children gathered around him. Most of them had been sleeping for hours, it had been a long trip taking more than one day. Daisy frowned a bit stepping up next to Cassian, Charles was rather fast at handing his hand out. "Charles," he presented himself with a warmer smile, "Daisy," she replied and breathed out. She looked to the side as it seemed like the person Ash had asked Cassian to get here had arrived. She knew that kind of reunion, it was just like she had reacted when she had found Maya again. Maya took a few steps closer to Cassian and the others. "I have the van not far away from here ready, so it should be easy -" she took a deeper breath in and nodded as she breathed out, letting herself snuck up next to her mother and give her a half hug.

Tatia folded her lips in a smile as she watched Damian walk over to the young woman stepping out of the car. It was a while ago since anyone really had called her by her full name and not by a nickname. She hadn't liked anyone using her full name, not when her parents were gone. Lexie didn't know about the curse yet, and never understood fully what had happened that night. Right now she didn't care, not as she finally could wrap her arms around her father again in a hug. Lexie felt the tears streaming down from her eyes, run over her cheeks of gratitude of having him back. That he was here right now. "I never thought I would see you again," she confessed as she sobbed.
Cassian

Cassian

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyMan Sep 06, 2021 9:28 am

Cassian shook his head a little over his own foolishness. “Sorry” he laughed and looked how Charles was already faster than him and presented himself and so was Daisy. He gave them both a smile “Daisy this is my half-brother Charles, this is Daisy” he looked at her with a soft smile “My girlfriend” he was about to say mate, but it didn’t really matter to him. Because girlfriend was just as big of a commitment when it came to a guy like Cassian. Of course, he had past relationships with woman, he had even been married. But after his wife’s death anyone that knew him somewhat, also knew that he hadn’t had anyone since.

Cassian looked towards Maya as she came over. “And I see you know Daisy’s daughter” he smirked towards the small cynogriffin. Interesting name, but just as Maya had said earlier it was a better than so many other names there was out there. “Well then, let’s get these children to safety then” he mused and looked down at some of the more tired ones. He picked one up that almost looked like it was about to sleep standing. A young girl was quick to take his hand as he started following Maya towards the car that she had pointed out. Now, of course Cassian had Sebastian now. But besides the son whose childhood he had missed. Cassian wasn’t that unfamiliar in raising and looking after children. He looked at Charles. After his father had went missing in the war, he had been there to help Paisley in the start, he had also been there when Hanna and Oliver had been born. How time had flown past them.

His hand found the back of Alexandra’s head and pressed it towards his chest as he made a small hum. There was something about meeting your children again after so long, especially since you hadn’t been able to be there for when they grew up. He had seen her childhood, but now how she had become this beautiful woman, looking so much like her mother. “I will explain later” he whispered as he kept her in his arms “but first, give me a moment to just hold my daughter” he said with a soft smile and closed his eyes as he comforted her while she cried.
Elenora

Elenora

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyMan Sep 06, 2021 11:57 am

Charles smiled by the introduction, lifting his brows a little bit looking at Cassian. Girlfriend, well look at that, it had really been too long since he had caught up with his siblings. Charlie looked at Maya with a smile and a nod to confirm they knew each other, at least they had talked over some video calls to make the plans. Charles nodded when Cassian mentioned they should get the kids out of here, and followed the short girl to the location. Daisy grabbed picked up one of the smaller kids, letting the two year old sit on her left hip, tired enough to cling onto her like a koala. It was quite some time ago since she had a child that small clinging onto her, the last one had been Katelyn. Maya had parked the larger van in a spot where Quentin and his people luckily hadn't found it. It was the main reason why she had started running, to not get them close to the get away car. It didn't take long to get there, and for Maya to open the van letting the kids that weren't held run inside. "Where are you going to stay?" Daisy asked looking at the kids running inside the van sitting down, to Cassian's brother."I have a contact just by the outskirts of Grounds of Lily, once I take them there, they will be in good hands," he assured with a warm smile before looking around making sure all the kids came inside. "You want to join us, or?" Charlie asked looking at Cassian and Daisy. "Jamie will take care of Elenora," Maya was sure of that, and if he couldn't - she knew Archie could.

If this month hadn't been filled with enough surprises and mixed feelings, this was the most overwhelmed she had been in a while. But in this best way possible, right now she didn't care that she cried, Lexie didn't try to stop either. She took a deeper breath in and out again. Her heart had been broken into millions of pieces of the thought of never seeing her parents again, who would have thought one phone call could change everything? "I will give you more than a moment," she chuckled a bit as she dragged a deeper breath in. "Can we drive out of here, somewhere else?" She asked a brief moment later. She liked the forest it wasn't that, but she also wanted to spent more time with her father, perhaps sit over a cup of tea or something. Tatia smiled in the background looking at them reuniting. "It sounds like a good idea," she nodded to the fact that he should go, be with his daughter. Having your daughter back in your arms after so long, she knew that feeling. She wasn't going to hold him back on reconnecting with his daughter.

The coroner came by not long after to get a hold of the body. It was with much protest that Elenora even would let them take Quentin, and Jamie had to hold her back. They didn't question what had went on here, and Jamie wondered why, maybe it was just this country and how they did things without questioning them, or maybe they had already been informed. "Go away," Elenora pushed Jamie off her, walking away towards the bridge near the Harbour just letting herself fall down on her knees. Jamie cursed a little to himself, not letting himself feel the entire series of events yet. He picked up his phone and called Archie, "hey, yeah, yeah everyone is okay. Or uhm, Quentin was killed. And ehm, I can't get to her," Jamie breathed out watching Elenora just sitting by the Harbour. "I don't know what to do," he confessed a little defenseless, he wasn't close with Elenora like Archie was, or Nigel for that matter. Even if their families had spent a great amount of time together. He also hated getting Archie out to this crime scene when he was still recovering from the things that had happened to him.
Cassian

Cassian

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 10:15 pm

As Charlie asked if they wanted to join, he looked towards Elenora and Jamie. He didn’t know Elenora well enough to be of any help, and he had no idea how the relationship between the siblings had been. And even if he knew, he wasn’t the best candidate to help with such a thing. So, when Maya told them that Jamie would take care of Elenora he nodded. To be fair he just wanted to get out of here, away from the death and the many people. He hadn’t been to war as his father had. But he had seen enough death and pain, to make many people wonder how he hadn’t needed therapy yet. He had mostly coped with drinking too much and taken drugs to numb his brain. “Then let’s get going” he breathed and took in a deep breath, supressing the yawn that was threatening to spill from his lips. And going with them, would put them in the proximity to Daisy’s house, making it easier for him to get them home. Especially now that he had drained himself. Even with his mate right next to him, everything that was going on, was something he needed to be careful not taking too much in. Cassian helped Daisy in, before he as the last person got into the back of the truck and found a place where he could place himself. “What a night” he breathed and closed his eyes.

He looked over his shoulder as Tatia spoke right after Alexandra had asked if they could go somewhere. A soft smile formed on his lips, and he nodded slowly. He then pulled out of her embrace and placed a hand on her cheek. His thump glided over the white skin and collected some of the fallen drops of tears. “Yes, of course we can” he answered, before turning towards Tatia. He held out his hand and pulled her slowly towards him. “Get home safe” he whispered before he placed a brief kiss towards the corner of her lip. “If there is any problems with other hunters in the woods, please don’t hesitate to let me know” he added and let his brown eyes glide over his face, making sure she understood that he meant it. He didn’t care that she was more than strong enough to do it on her own. He just didn’t wish her to go through more killing and death that she had too. Not as long as he was around. Then he turned to his daughter. “Then let’s” he said with a warm and deep voice and nodded towards her car to find somewhere else that they could talk about what had happened that night many years ago.

As Archie looked down seeing that Jamie was calling, he took in a deep breath and picked up. He knew that Irina had left because of Selene was going to the hospital. This couldn’t be good. “Hello? Is everyone okay?” he quickly asked and breathed out as he was told that everyone was okay. Which quickly changed to and or. Quentin was killed. Archie closed his eyes and tried very hard to keep his feelings about that as neutral as possible. Especially since Mariella was still sitting right beside him. “I’ll be there” he breathed out and then ended the call as he looked over towards his sister “I have to go” he said pressing his brows together. He still managed quite well keeping his emotions in check. “Quentin didn’t make it, and Elenora isn’t responding very well to it” he breathed out and got up “I’ll get Jamie to come here instead of me, okay?” he didn’t like the idea of her being here alone with Mila. Not when waiting for the news of how it was going with Selene. None of this was okay, but if Elenora was in trouble he had to go. He took the car keys and quickly drove to the harbour.
Elenora

Elenora

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyOns Sep 08, 2021 8:33 am

Charles nodded with a smile, "yes, get in," he waved to gesture Cassian and Daisy to join him. Daisy got in and sat down, breathing up, feeling how heavy her head was the second she sat down. All that death and trying trying to locate, had just created a migraine she hoped that she'd have luck in sleeping off. Because as much as she wanted to be there to know the news on Selene, well, she would know better than most how the outcome of the surgery would go. She breathed out and turned her head to Cassian, letting her hand find his giving it a gentle squeeze. "Indeed," she took a slightly deeper breath in, looking over her shoulder for a moment to see how the children started to settle to the moment, before looking at Maya. Then her eyes found Cassian again, "thank you," Daisy breathed out again. As they reached Grounds of Lily, Charles was kind enough to drop the three of them off at Daisy's house, they didn't have to trouble themselves more with these kids, it was his responsibility the next few days either way. "See you soon," he waved before driving off again. Daisy took a deeper breath in, taking her phone out to text Nigel what status on Selene was, and that Maya was with home with her.

Lexie took a deeper breath in, pulling slowly out of the hug when he did and gave him a smile, as he said they could get out of here. There were so many things that had happened, how life had gone on, things she wanted to talk about or at least just sit and process the fact that her father was alive. Lexie's eyes followed her father's movements, as he walked over to the shapeshifter. Tatia flashed a soft smile, as he gently pulled her towards him, and looked up into his eyes, only closing them to the kiss by the corner of her lips. Tatia opened her eyes once again, keeping them locked on his as she clicked her tongue a bit. "I will," she responded on her next exhale, before tip toing quickly to place a kiss on his cheek, then she let him go. "See you soon," Tatia then turned her attention shortly to the other shapeshifter who seemed to try call for help on the girl who walked to the bridge. Before breathing out walking away from the scene and towards her part of the woods. Lexie took a deeper breath in and nodded walking towards the car and got in. It would be best just to drive to Ash' house in Hope Gardens, avoid Aleks asking too many questions. At least while she just wanted to spend time with her father alone.

Jamie watched as the others left, leaving him alone with Elenora, which was actually making him calmer. Because then he didn't need to look over his shoulder every other second, which he did anyways - even though he had such a good nose, he could sniff out danger if there was any. Jamie breathed out when Archie said he would be there and placed his phone back in the pocket after the call had ended. He then walked out to the bridge.

Mariella had picked up something being off the second that Archie took the phone and asked if everything was okay - something wasn't okay. Quentin was dead, she raised her brows a little bit, feeling herself sinking a bit more into the sofa. Elenora not responding well to it, she couldn't judge Elenora in anything about that. Even if Quentin was an idiot and a monster, it was still her brother. "Then go, I will be fine," she assured him with a warm smile. It wouldn't be the first time she had waited here home with Mila. Despite this time was a bit different. "I will give Reg a call that he doesn't need to drive all the way there," she added as well before watching Archie leave. Mariella pressed her brows a little bit together, licking her lips while drinking the rest of the tea.

Elenora looked to the side af Jamie once again walked closer to her, "can't you just leave me alone?" She took a deeper breath in and headed off the bridge again. A million thoughts ran through her mind. She had to tell Frederik, and she had to call Jules, Griffin. Elenora shook her head a little bit while her eyes landed on the place the shooting had happened. The blood almost unable to be spotted in the low orange light from the lampposts, but she knew it was there. Elenora looked down at her hands, feeling the blood on her fingertips. Quentin's blood. It was too familiar. Reminded her too much of all the people she had watch die over the past years. She had to call Jolene too, Elenora folded her lis a little bit walking back to the bank, manipulating a little bit of water to hope it would wash the blood of her fingers. Finally getting it off she breathed out, closing her eyes for a moment taking yet another and deeper breath in. She didn't even notice the lights from the car, but Jamie did and moved his head towards Archie arriving to the scene. He didn't say much, just took a deeper breath in.
Archibald

Archibald

Antal indlæg : 67

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyOns Sep 08, 2021 10:17 pm

Archie nodded as Mariella told him that she would call Reginald and tell him that he didn’t need to go to the harbour. There wasn’t really any need for him to drive all the way to a fight that was already over.

It didn’t take him long before he was in the car and drove off to the nearest portal that would take him to the place that he needed to go. Around fifteen minutes he finally parked the car and looked at the scene that enfolded in front of him. His hands locked around the steering wheel as his knuckles almost turned white. This had been the reason he hadn’t gone. The memories of hunts started flooding his mind, making it hard to breathe. It was only because Elenora needed him that he took a deep breath and finally opened the door. If he didn’t need a reason for stop in the hunting business. Then it was clear now.

He slowly walked towards Jamie as he stood looking at Elenora that had isolated herself from him. Archie placed a hand on his shoulder and gave it a small squeeze “I’ll take over from here, could you please drive back to Mariella so she’s not alone while Irina and Nigel are at the hospital?” he asked in a hush tone. Before his brother walked away, he gave him a small hug. “Thanks for looking after her” Archie added with a sad smile before he finally walked over to his fiancé. “Noir” he whispered as he placed a hand on her shoulder. “Talk to me” he added as he turned her around and gave her a soft look, then he pulled her towards him. His hand placed gently on the back of her head and the other arm around her shoulders.
Elenora

Elenora

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 4:58 am

Jamie walked closer to Archie, giving him a small smile as he felt the hand on his shoulder. He gave his younger brother a nod, and finally breathed out. Jamie gave Archie a small pat on the back as Archie gave him a small hug. "Anytime," he whispered, before walking away, looking back shortly. Jamie needed to find his car as well.

Elenora would lie if she said that she hadn't felt his presence here the second he had stepped out of the car. She had closed her eyes shut for a moment and got up on her feet, mostly because she hated that he hadn't wanted to come out here, and yet, here he was, because she couldn't get herself in check. But she didn't turn around for that sole reason, just looking at the dark water that tried reflected the warm orange light from the lamppost. Elenora zoned out for a second, breathing out the second she felt his hand on her shoulder, letting him turn her around, while folding her lips a bit together as she took a deeper breath in. She let herself fall into his arms, as he pulled her towards him. Just sinking for a moment let her heavy heart drop for a moment. "He is gone," she panted. Saying it out loud made it real, and her head kept repeating the scene over and over in her head again, the second before it had went black. She hadn't seen or heard a thing, but she had been there. It took her a few seconds, but she let her arms close around Archie's body, just allowing her walls to crumble in his embrace.

Quentin had gone too far, she wasn't blind to that, and she wasn't blind to the part of her who knew he had become too dangerous and unpredictable to be around. But he was stil her little brother, and right here, right now, all she recall was the sweet boy who had found any occasion to bring her a gift, even if it was just flowers from the garden. But that boy had been dead for a long time, their father had killed him a long time ago. What perhaps scared her the most, was how close she had been to go down the path Quentin had taken after she lost Archie, with both Quentin and her father having whispered in her ear, it was a miracle she hadn't been twisted completely. "I don't know what to do," she whimpered, feeling her lips and entire body ache a little. She did know what she needed to do, she needed to inform the people involved with Quentin. She needed to be strong, she was supposed to know how to handle all of this. Wasn't she?

Sponsoreret inhold

Hunt you down Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Hunt you down   Hunt you down Empty

Hunt you down
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» On the hunt
» The beautiful hunt