Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Story of My Life

Go down 
5 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Isaac

Isaac

Antal indlæg : 7

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyTirs Maj 10, 2022 6:58 am

LOCATION | The dining hall at the academy
DATE | 18th of May 2022
TIME | Lunch time
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Kemuel

It was to be known that Isaac really did start at the academy two days ago, well he had decided to skip those two days and just do whatever he wanted. Till his mother had found out, that was another story and well now Isaac had gotten his ass dragged to school, not that he was thrilled about it - even if it was his own idea to start here. Well, after all he had learned that he had family here - blood related family of course, cursed like himself to share the blood of his father. Not that he wanted to come off as stalkerish, he know how it would sound if he came around and was like: 'oh so your father is Cael Nelson, sucks huh? yeah me too.' Yeah, that wouldn't be a good look on him, and for sure not how he wanted to go.

His first stop had actually be to find this Tien person, who was supposed to be the oldest of his siblings, but then as he walked into the dining hall he saw one of the twins sitting by one of the tables over at the corner. Keeping to himself, he knew that feeling a bit, so well - like what any other new person at the academy never did, Isaac walked over and looked at the chair, "this seat taken?" He asked as he sat down. "I'm Isaac, nice to meet you," he presented himself and started to grab some of the food and ate it, keeping it casual and all.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Kemuel

Kemuel

Humør : Never want to go fishing again
Fag : Psychology + math + swimming + track + speech + socialstudies
Antal indlæg : 174

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 11:55 am

It wasn’t uncommon to see Kemuel alone. Which to some was odd because it was clear to most that he had a tight couple of friends that he kept around. Normally girls. Which didn’t add to the suspicion that he was much more outgoing than he actually was. The truth was just that most people were glued toward him, and then it seemed like he couldn’t separate them from his personal space again. Besides, it wasn’t like he wanted the attention; if anything, he would rather just be forgotten so he could disappear into his small existence that was his brain where he couldn’t really get hurt. Which wasn’t always the truth as a mind could cook up some pretty painful scenarios. But if you didn’t get too close to people, those scenarios wouldn’t become the truth either.

Kemuel put a piece of his sandwich into his mouth while he read the book in his hand. He hadn’t even noticed the aura that came toward him before a voice spoke out asking if the seat was taken—sitting down before he had even gotten the chance to answer. Kemuel was just about to tell the guy off when he looked up and almost felt like he was staring into a reflection of some sort. No, that couldn’t be true; his mother would at least have put all the cards on the table when she had told them about Zadkiel and Laila; besides, that had been between fights with his father.
Kemuel, but I have this odd suspicion that you already know that,” he said as he narrowed his eyes, quickly sending an image to Seraphina and the question, who the hell is this.
Isaac

Isaac

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyTors Maj 12, 2022 9:16 pm

Isaac nodded a little bit, well the gloves were off there was no reason to actually hide the fact that he had some other motives hidden when it came to this encounter. "I might," he clicked this tongue a little bit and exhaled a bit, taking a bite of an able he had on the side of his plate. "I'm just curious that is all, so-" - "and who do we have here?" Seraphina had already been in the dining hall when Kemuel had sent her the image, so it didn't take long for Seraphina to turn around on her heels and head directly to where her brother was sitting. Her eyes narrowed not liking and still found the aura the boy held rather captivating. Familiar almost. Isaac looked up at the shorter fallen angel standing there next to him, with her hand against the table, almost making a fall to block him from not telling them what was going on. "Huh, color me surprised," he kept his eyes on Seraphina. "I would for sure have put my money on Tien being the fallen angel," Isaac pointed out which made Seraphina raise her brow a little bit. "Excuse me?" She asked narrowing her eyes a little bit. "I'm truly not meaning any offence really," he looked from Seraphina to Kemuel. "I just wanted to see you all in person," Isaac tried to explain himself, which only made well at least Seraphina more tense.
Kemuel

Kemuel

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyFre Maj 13, 2022 5:29 pm

Kemuel already felt calmer as his sister came towards them and placed her hand on the table, clearly not pleased with how this guy was talking to him, nor her for that matter. This also made it nearly impossible for Kemuel to hold back a groan that was just the tip of his tongue.
He has to be Cael’s kid”, he grunted, not even surprised at this point, “welcome to the club of having a shitty father reward; what do you want? A medal? A pad on the shoulder and a welcome to the club? Because honestly, I’m freshly out of those” he grunted, looking down at his book as if this conversation wasn’t even interesting enough for him to continue, as he took a bite of his sandwich. Of course, he could be kind, opening and welcoming, but it wasn’t even that. It was just that Kemuel had been through enough now that he didn’t even have any energy left actually to care or have a reaction beyond; that sucks for you.  
Isaac

Isaac

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyFre Maj 13, 2022 5:52 pm

Cael's kid. Of course, Seraphina made a grunt that matched her twin brother's rather well almost in sync. Isaac split his lips trying to figure out what to say, but really he was a bit stunned by Kemuel's greeting for a second, yet didn't lose face of that sole reason. "Like I said, I didn't mean any offence, just curious - perhaps with a need to rehearse the things I want to say before saying them," Isaac took a sharper breath in, turning his eyes towards Seraphina instead of Kemuel as he felt uncomfortable with the broken eye contact. "But I am however - Cael's son on paper," he got up from his seat, towering over the fallen angel with his height. Not that Seraphina was easily scared on that matter, because well she was the shortest in her family, so she had gotten used to that. It didn't mean she liked how he kept his eyes darting at her, as if he tried to search for something within her soul or some shit. "You got some very destructive energy hanging around you, not just the fallen aura," he mentioned making Seraphina raise her brow a little.
Most people knew how little Seraphina liked the mention on both matters; her powers and her being fallen. Even if spending time with Johanna had made her more and more comfortable in her own skin. "So do you? And you say you mean no offence - but like everyone else who says that, you know just how much offence you are bringing to the table," Seraphina responded and clicked her tongue a little bit, "so, how about you just stop wasting our time and tell us what you want, and why you out of lets call it sudden curiosity thinks now is the time to attempt to attract our attention."
Kemuel

Kemuel

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyLør Maj 14, 2022 3:02 pm

He looked towards Seraphina as he could see how the words from Isaac were affecting her; he could understand why, especially since she didn’t like people talking about those things that had made her who she was now. Which, of course, didn’t help her to grow; if she didn’t face that, even though she had done things she would have loved to be able to take back, she couldn’t, and she just had to accept that, even if it was far easier said than done.
Sera”, he mumbled, trying to get her to calm down; starting a fight or getting worked up wasn’t going to help; worst-case scenario, it would just end up making things worse for her, which wasn’t something he wanted happening. “Sit down”, then he looked towards Isaac “she is right; however, telling us why you are here and what you want might be a better place to start than pointing out obvious yet sensitive things”, he added to the fact about Isaac blurting out things that were more hurtful than benefactory.
Scorpio

Scorpio

Humør : I don't follow the rules. I follow dogs on social media.
Antal indlæg : 17

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 12:37 pm

Seraphina sighed a little bit then sat down, looking over at Kemuel. No, she didn't like sitting down and looking up at the hybrid who more less just tried to figure out where he stood in all of this. But before Isaac could really say anything, the fire demon found the entire thing rather amusing, mostly he just couldn't stand the coyote's entire personality - which made it fairly easy for him to let out a small arrogant snort. "Don't listen to him though, I'm rather sure more shit is just gonna leave his slump mouth," he sighed with his hands in his pockets, otherwise looking rather calm and not out for fighting. It wasn't like Scorpio had anything to do with southside - not yet anyways - but it didn't mean he couldn't judge a few coyotes from past experiences. Seraphina pressed her brows together looking from the demon to the hybrid, then looking at Kemuel - it seemed like something was going to blow within seconds. Isaac let out a little laugh, "you know, you are really getting on my nerves dude, why you so obsessed with me?" He moved closer to the fire demon - dumb choice really, as Scorpio just took a daring step closer. "You wish -" Scorpio chuckled a little bit, watching and feeling how the anger started to boil in the hybrid. Making things around them, the tables, chairs, everything starting to shake with a dangerous destructive energy.

Seraphina clenched her jaw together and held her breath for a moment. Knowing what it was like when your anger and frustration got the best out of you when someone provoked you. She grabbed her phone to quickly text Minerva - maybe she could get a hold on Scorpio before things would blow up?
Kemuel

Kemuel

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 1:22 pm

Kemuel just sat there, taking the whole situation in, it did seem that his very quiet break was over before it had even had the chance to begin. Which if anything just made him annoyed, but not enough to actually intervene, when it came to these types of things, he had learned that it was better just to keep your head down and not comment or try to step between the two guys squaring it off. He had a feeling that Isaac got a lot of that, also being half angel and demon couldn’t make it easy.
He eyed Seraphina as she started typing on her phone, probably getting back up, maybe he should try Rose, but he had a feeling that she would only make it worse.

Hey cut it out” speaking of the sun, Rose got up from her seat and walked closer to the two pathetic alpha males trying to show who was the bigger prick than the other, “we are some that are trying to have a nice lunch, so if anything take it the fuck outside” she growled, getting in between Isaac and Scorpio.  
Isaac

Isaac

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 6:38 pm

Scorpio looked at the werewolf trying to stop them from this little confrontation, not that she should and it was actually rather annoying. "Listen up missy, this is none of your concern, so just walk away," he gestured her to walk away before she got involved in something she shouldn't. But the behavior pissed off the hybrid, and even if Isaac did try to manage his temper in his every day life, it was hard enough for his powers to not respond. And with his ability to argument this destructive power of his, it was even harder. So, Isaac pushed Rose aside with a hard grip on her upper arm, throwing her to the side not caring where she landed - luckily Roman's ability to sense danger made sure he jumped over the tables to stop Rose from colliding with the tables, taking the hit as she hit him instead. Which was the point where Scorpio folded his fist and let it collide with the hybrid's jaw, sending him to the ground. "Violence is not always the answer man," he mused a little bit then shaking his head, knowing what he just had done was just that: violent. "And ladies, as well as gentlemen, in my next act I will go away," Scorpio then bowed and with an illusion he was gone, left the room before anyone could get their hands on him.

Isaac sat up, feeling how his heart raced, which made Seraphina get up from her chair. And walked over to sit down in front of him, "breathe, okay - don't make a bigger deal over this than what's already happened, otherwise you will blow this place up," she talked with a calmer voice. Only reason why she felt comfortable enough getting this close was the fact her oldest sister walked up behind the hybrid, placing her hands on his head rendering him to calm fully down. "There we go,"Laila mumbled with a sigh looking at Seraphina then up at Kemuel.
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 7:13 pm

Rose let out a soft shout as she was thrown with greater strength than she had counted on. Feeling how her brother managed to grab her, she was quick to get on her legs once more and pull Romeo with her; if she had collided with the tables herself, well, she would have been the one cocking the idiot in the head. Instead, she turned and looked at her brother “you, okay?” she asked, seeing how both Violet and Katelyn came running, and at this point, this was gaining way too much attention that it should have.

Hope stood at the door, looking at her cousin with a brow raised. “And where do you think you're going, Scorpio?” she asked, using her magic to make him standstill, as she walked over to see how Laila managed to subdue the student lying on the floor, “but for Pete shake, can’t you two just for one minute not get in each other throats, are you able to get him to the infirmary? Maybe get Asa to look at him if you can” she hummed, before turning to see if Scorpio had managed to get out of her grip. Still, if not, he was going straight with her to her office. Damned boy, he could still behave like a little kid for someone so old.
Seraphina

Seraphina

Humør : If you can't stand the heat, stay out of hell
Fag : Literature + Psychology + Art + Material arts
Antal indlæg : 116

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 7:34 am

Roman let out a small groan, "yeah I'm fine, you?" He took a sharper breath in, of course he would heal, it wasn't what was most important to him it was whether Rose got hurt or not. Roman rose to his feet turning his head towards his girlfriend, Violet and Nathaniel that came running to see what this was about. "I'm fine," he assured Katelyn with a small nod.

Seraphina let out a sigh then looking at Laila before turning to Kemuel, "should we get out of here?" She didn't care much for this sort of attention, cared even less about the mess their half brother and the demon had started. Or maybe she did, but right now it was just too much chaos and a second bomb was possibly just placed under one of the tables waiting to blow up.

Scorpio let out a sigh when his cousin stopped him looking into her eyes with a big fake smile. "Out to the garden?" He replied with a small snort, standing still with an annoyed groan. Trying to see if he could get out of the magic spell Hope had put over him, luckily he knew a few tricks to undo some sorts of magic spells, by having some special fairy dust on him of all time. So, he was out and about before there was time to catch him again. For now at least.
Kemuel

Kemuel

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 7:50 pm

She nodded and looked toward Selene, that walked over and picked up poor Isaac and walked toward the infirmary so he could get looked at. Just as Hope groaned and decided to follow along after Scorpio had managed to get out of her spell and ran off—probably somewhere to find Minerva, it was always them up to something.  
Rose turned and gave the girls that came running a smile. What a bloody mess. “We’re all right”, she assured Katelyn, that grabbed Roman’s face to ensure herself. “What happened?” her brows furrowed as she turned and looked at Rose, that just shook her head, clearly not really understanding it herself.

Kemuel nodded, placing an arm around Seraphina and walked back outside where they could find a quiet spot under a tree to sit down and relax—take in this news and then figure out how they were going to tell it on; one thing was finding out that Zadkiel and Laila weren’t Cael’s children, there had been a story there. He couldn’t be much older than Laila, which made him believe that maybe it had been around the time when their mother and Cael had been in a huge argument, and she had taken off with Zadkiel. One thing Kemuel would never understand was why Eden had ever gone back. That was something only she could know, and somehow he doubted that she did.
Sponsoreret inhold

Story of My Life Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Story of My Life   Story of My Life Empty

Story of My Life
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» That’s how the story goes
» Leg: Let's write a story!