Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Another Cinderella Story? Nah

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Another Cinderella Story? Nah Empty
IndlægEmne: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 7:22 pm

@Dean <3
Outfit: Link
____

It was nothing knew for Maya to suggest them meeting in a place like the basement at the academy. It was one of the few places she knew that there was no 'spies' or where the magic wasn't strong. For once in her life time, she actually had some good knew to share with her best friend. It was the first time in her life, that she now was apart of a family, who actually wanted her to be a part of the family.  She was leaning against one of the brick walls in the dark basement as she just waited.
Maya knew there had been quite the dillemas in Dean's world, especially since Enid died - then apparently didn't die anyways. She had yet to talk to him about that.
Maya moved a lock of her blonde curls behind her ear before leaning her head against the wall. As she finally heard someone coming closer she moved her eyes towards the sound before stepping away from the wall. "That was about damn time," she rolled her eyes at him in her usual teasing matter, "I ain't getting any younger here, ya know," she chuckled before meeting him in a warm hug.
"How was your Holiday?" Maya usually never had anyone to spend the Holidays with, but this year had been different. In a good way. It was clear things were going better in her life. Her eyes were sparkeling in a whole knew way. "I've missed those puppy eyes of yours."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptyTirs Jan 07, 2020 9:46 pm

Outfit: Black jeans, white t-shirt, a grey hoodie and sneakers.

It had been a turbulent year so far, first being reunited with Enid, then taking in a homeless girl to live at his house. At the same time he had to study for his classes and go to work. He walked down the stairs to the basement, sensing an almost cold, wet scent from it, when he heard Maya’s voice. His lips curled into a smile as he neared her. “Mr. Vanderbilt forced us to stay after class,” he excused, knowing that her text had asked him to come earlier. He looked around the basement, before he looked back at her, assessing her age. “You look pretty young to me, sweet cakes,” he said, sending her a wink before he returned her hug, letting out a silent sight as it felt good to be back. “It was fine… it was nice to see all the familiar faces again,” he answered, looking into her eyes. “What about you?” he returned the question, knowing that holidays usually weren’t a good time for her, but something made him suspect that this time had been different. He couldn’t help but smile when she expressed missing him, and it warmed his heart to hear. He truly valued their friendship. She'd always been been there for him, cheering him up when life had seemed dark and meaningless. “I’ve missed you too, May,” he said, feeling at home in her presence.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptyOns Jan 08, 2020 7:02 am

He seemed better. Maybe there was some news in waiting. Maya had promised Levi to be more active and make less trouble this school year. Everyone of course knew, it wouldn't last forever - but for now, she had promised him that, as long as she focused on learning how to handle and be in peace with her abilities it would be fine.
"It was great. I enjoyed it, it was busy but good," she smiled a bit brighter and tilted her head. Maya had always been one of the shortest people that she knew. All her friends were giants compared to her. She had never really had a family who wanted what was best for her. Or someone who wished for her to become the best version of herself - now she had. Dean knew that Maya had spend much time with the Headmaster and not just because she got into much trouble, but because he took care of her. Maya had begun to look at him like the father she never had. Which was amazing, because he had taken her in to his family with open arms. Even his fiance Alison was amazing. "I spend my Holiday with Levi.. and his fiance along with their baby daughter. It was nice. Alison bakes the most amazing cupcakes, I will tell you that," she let of a little laughter. Maya frowned a little and narrowed her eyes, "how about you? How are you holding up?" She was worried on how he was dealing with the loss and everything. Especially now that he seemed so overall happy in his body language.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptyOns Jan 15, 2020 4:16 pm

His smile widened as she revealed that she’d spent the holidays with Levi and his family, feeling genuinely happy for her. He knew that he was probably one of the only people who could relate to her on this. Spending christmas with a loving family was something many took for granted. “That’s great, Maya,” he said, feeling grateful for Levi and what he'd done for her. “They seem like nice people,” he added, having only met Levi, he knew that he was cool for a headmaster and he’d always seemed understanding of him whenever he’d lacked behind in school. As she returned the question he sighed heavily, leaning up against one of the walls in the basement. So much had happened since they last talked. She knew how numb he’d felt before the holidays, and it was clear to sense that something had changed. He’d only briefly told her that Enid was alive on the phone, but they hadn’t met since then. “Enid and I are back together,” he said, looking at her for a moment before he looked out into the corridor. “It feels unreal considering everything,” he added in a low voice. It wouldn’t surprise him if he’d somehow traveled into a different dimension where she was still alive. “I don’t want to get my hopes up because her mother is keeping her for some higher purpose and I don’t know what the future will hold… but I can finally say that there’s something good happening in my life,” he continued, explaining why he seemed back to his normal self. Life was strange in that way. A single event could turn it around in a matter of seconds. He then turned his brown eyes back to her. “I really appreciate you being there for me,” he added with a faint smile, knowing that she’d been his shoulder to cry on more than anyone. “And get this... some girl on the run came by my territory and is now living in my cabin,” he said, tilting his head slightly as he thought about how it sounded, but he knew that he could tell Maya anything.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptyOns Jan 15, 2020 6:22 pm

It was great. It had been amazing, however, she was battling the fear of them changing their minds. A lot had happened before and after the Holiday. Maya couldn't relate in finding out a person you loved had returned like that. She had never had anyone love her that much, despite that, she was happy for him. "I'm happy to hear that," her lips pulled back in a warm half smirk. "Does anything really seems real? I can't remember the last time anything crazy didn't happen one way or another," she confessed in a low chuckle. "Her mother? Who is her mother?" Maya knew a bit about family histories in town, only because she had been reading a bit up on her own - after she discovered her birth family, things always got a bit more interesting. Not that it was something she had told much about, she didn't want to get her hopes up. But Maya could understand the feeling of holding on to at least something good. The world was so dark without it. Dean was one of her lights, and she couldn't imagine how dark her world would be without him in it - and she didn't want to even think about it.
"Always. I have your back, you have mine," she gave his shoulder a little push. Loyalty meant the world to her, and she felt like she could count on Dean. He might not know all of her past, but she knew she could tell him, when she would be ready to talk more about it one day. His change of subject made her lift one brow a little, as she listened.
"Some girl?" She frowned a bit. "Like a girl on the run - type or.. you know," the last bit was said in a bit more teasing manner. Maya was a runner, trying to find herself in a fucked up past - it wouldn't surprise her that she wasn't the only one wanting to take their life in their own hands. "You can't just stop there, spill the damn tea," she insisted.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptyOns Jan 22, 2020 3:27 pm

He looked ahead of him with a wistful expression before turning his head to her. “Yeah,” he scoffed, honestly feeling like crazy couldn’t cut it. Her mother. That she existed was still a lot to wrap his head around. “Her mother is the first witch, Rebekah Sinclair… which makes me one hell of a less acceptable suitor,” he said with a sigh. Enid had two of the most powerful parents so the odds of them approving him seemed out of question, even if an alpha was a great title, it didn't compare to the life of a prince. “Do you know anything about the Sinclairs?” he asked, wondering if Maya knew something he didn’t.

He sent her a smile when she said she always had his back, knowing that she’d proved it time and again. “Always,” he agreed. He understood that there were various scenarios that could have led the girl to run, but it was meant in the most serious sense. “She is literally on the run from someone. She claims that he’d kill her if he found her… and in the middle of winter, I felt like the least I could do was give her shelter,” he explained. He knew that most people wouldn’t trust a stranger so easily, but Dean was great at reading people and he couldn’t bear the thought of another innocent girl being murdered. Lately it seemed like he discovered a victim every week. The thought made him look down for a second. “She seems harmless… but there’s something strange about her,” he said thoughtfully, looking back at Maya. “She says she didn’t know about the supernatural, yet she’s not human herself… I can’t seem to place her scent, it’s unique… kind of like yours,” he said, referring to her scent as being unique as he hadn’t met many like it. “So until we figure something else out, she’s staying at my place,” he said, wondering if he should tell her about the incident where some men came for her. However he wasn’t so keen on admitting to killing a man – even if it had been to protect someone.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptySøn Feb 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Maya frowned by the name. Rebekah Sinclair and Maya thought Dean couldn't get himself into more trouble - she had been wrong. His question made her take a deeper breath in. "As the matter of fact.. I do," she replied and folded her lips trying to figure out what sort of information he was out for. The Sinclair's wasn't any simple history lesson, there was drama and chaotic behavior for generations. "For starters, don't try to fight them, even if you disagree. It won't be pretty," she warned a bit. Not that Maya ever had a head to head with a Sinclair - but it was common sense not to mess with that family. There was a reason they were feared.  "Speaking of the Sinclair's - I discovered that my birth mother is Amena Sinclair, one of Rebekah's first daughters.. not that I have any real connection to her. It wasn't like she gave me a home or anything like that," she took a sharp breath in and looked a bit down. Her father was another story, she had a name but wasn't the type of person to confront the people who had let her down since she took her first breath.

He told about this girl on the run. Maya crossed her arms a bit as she listened. "You want me to check it out? I can use some of my resources to see if I can find anything?" She was a skill girl and after her stay at Ramsay, her powers had shown to be quite useful. It was no wonder why Ramsay had wanted her. Maya frowned when he said there was something strange about her, and she gave him a look to tell her what he meant by that. "Like mine?" Maya tilted her head a little to the side. Maya knew she had a special scent, mostly because Tatia had told her - but she had never thought more about it till now. "How much danger is she in?" Maya asked and tilted her head, almost like she was trying to drag something untold from him. Maya knew what it was like to kill, even being forced to kill. It was a look that printed into someone's eyes - even when trying to hide it - it would always be there like a little dark spark pierced into the soul.  "I'm military trained remember.. if you need assistance, all you have to do is ask."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptyLør Mar 07, 2020 2:56 pm

He changed his posture as she said she knew of Rebekah, wondering what she had to say about her. “So don’t fight them? Great.. fits with my plan of not getting killed,” he joked, although the situation was far from funny. He frowned slightly as she revealed who her birth mother was, knowing that it was something she’d wanted to know for a long time. He'd expected her to seem happier about it, but instead she looked down, making him wonder if their meeting went badly. “How do you know? Did you meet?” he asked with a curious expression. "Did you also discover your biological father?" he then asked, thinking that perhaps she'd discovered both names simultaneously.

Maya offered to check it out, but he just shook his head. “No, not yet… I still have to look more into it,” he replied, although he appreciated her willingness to help. He knew that if somebody could, it'd be her. “Yes… I’ve not met many of your kind, it’s very distinctive and yet close to a shapeshifter,” he explained. He’d never really put much thought into it as there existed many hybrids and special races, but shouldn't she at least have an idea of what she was?
She asked about if the girl was in danger. “A lot, I guess… but what am I supposed to do? This man is clearly powerful... and even if I knew his location, I can’t just barge in and take him out,” he said, not wanting to put himself in that kind of danger without a secure plan and backup. “But I promise to let you know if I need any help,” he then said, hoping that it made her worry less about the fact that he’d put himself in danger for taking her in.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptyTirs Mar 10, 2020 2:45 pm

"How I figured it out?" She asked a bit surprised, "your girl here has a talent for breaking into places and hack their systems," was she proud of it? Maybe just a little bit, but she had always been the girl without any real family. "I haven't met them like, saying who I am. I'm the more the creep observing," Maya frowned by her own words, but it was a classic thing that she did every time she felt a little insecure about something. How was she going to walk up to the people who had left her and didn't want her. Family and close relationships were her biggest insecurities and she was so scared of being let down. "Life works out better if you don't get your hopes up," she admitted and sighed a bit. It was the story of her life, and if she didn't fill herself up with hope, then she wouldn't be disappointed.

Maya lifted a brow at him as he shook his head, "then help me look into it," she added quickly. Maya wanted to be useful. She had been useful in the military, but after the whole zombie thing, she was struggling to find herself. It was hard being a somewhat normal teenager, when you never had lived a normale life before. However, she was stroked with curiosity as he commented more on her scent. "Hmm.. interesting. And here I thought there was no such thing as special thing about me," she joked with a little half smirk on her lips. "I guess if I was raised by my actual parents I could tell you the answer, to your burning question," she sighed a bit. Maybe Ramsay knew, not that she was going to contact him - that would just be plain stupid.  

Maya didn't like he was playing with dangerous people, at least not alone. Her abilities were still under a process of control, but she didn't mind risking going down if it meant saving her best friend. Maya was used to a life of kill or being killed. Even if she wasn't a killer by choice, she was still a trained killer. "Good.. Because," she took a deeper breath in and folded her lips for a second, "I wouldn't be able to live on without you in my life.. so don't do anything stupid," she said getting a bit sentimental, it wasn't like her to show that kind of vulnerability. However, she felt like she needed to say that to him. That he had an important place in her life. She had lost a lot, and losing him would throw her over an unwanted edge.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptyFre Maj 01, 2020 6:39 pm

He nodded slowly as she explained how she’d gotten to know about her family. He agreed to her statement about hope, but he knew that she’d always wanted to know more about her family, and perhaps they’d have a good reason for leaving her behind, even if Dean couldn’t think of any of such reasons.
It seemed like she really wanted to help, and he didn’t know many with her hacking ability, so he figured it was worth a shot. “If you want to help, you can look up his name on those systems you have a habit of breaking into,” he said as he looked at her, before he took a piece of paper out of a notebook and a pen that was sitting on a desk, writing down the name Love had mentioned, before he handed it to Maya. “Trust me, you’re all kinds of special,” he teased, with a faint smile on his lips, thinking that it’d probably reveal itself eventually.

He looked at her for a long moment as she said she wouldn’t be able to live on without him in her life, chuckling briefly as she asked him not to do anything stupid. He usually had a way of making rash decisions that led him to dangerous situations, but lately he’d tried his best to stay out of trouble. “I’ll try my best, May,” he assured her. He couldn’t promise that he wouldn’t do something stupid, if it meant that he’d help Love or anyone else. However, he was going to let Maya know if he ever was going to do that something stupid. Such as murdering the guy responsible for her abduction. “And same goes for you,” he added with a serious tone in his voice. Maya had been one of the only lights through the darkness. He wouldn't know what to do without her either.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah EmptyFre Maj 01, 2020 6:56 pm

The heartbreaking thought of him leaving one day for more than just a quick trip back to Spain was the worst. She knew that there might come a day, where he would have to leave. He had a whole pack behind him, Maya didn't. The one friend she had at the academy had been Aaron, and he left her as well. Everyone left, but a little piece of her mind kept her hope for Dean not to leave her. "Good," she took a big breath in and gave him a little smile. "I will try my best," she pointed out. Like Dean, she couldn't promise not ending up into trouble. Trouble had followed her since the day she was born. "You know I'm way to stubborn, people would have to try very hard to keep me away," she added to remind him she always would be there. She never had a friend like Dean, someone who was always there, where she didn't feel judged for her past. He knew of her past, what she had been trough. Somehow, having the werewolf by her side had kept her from going completely insane. Maya wasn't still over what Ramsay had done to her, but Dean knew what this Ramsay had been capable off, which had made it a lot easier to talk to him about it. Or as easy as it could get.
"I will look up the name, and get back to you when I find something," she pointed out and gave him a quick hug. It was still hard spending the Holidays without him, so she was glad to have him back here. Her emotions had always been a mess, and the sometimes forced happiness was extreme to keep herself at peace. "Looks like I'm going to be late for art class," she looked at her phone to check the time. "We can met again after school?"

//Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Another Cinderella Story? Nah   Another Cinderella Story? Nah Empty

Another Cinderella Story? Nah
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» That’s how the story goes
» Just another rich kid sob story
» We will never be a ending story
» Story of My Life
» Leg: Let's write a story!

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Kælderen :: Indgangen til kælderen-
Gå til: