Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A Tragic story

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cassius

Cassius

Humør : A warrior of the light
Antal indlæg : 141

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyFre Mar 27, 2020 11:34 pm

Place: The Guardian Demon
Environments: People having a great time, and what normal would be on a bar.
Time 00,30
Weather clear skies last he was out
Outfit: A white shirt+ a couple of jeans and a jacket, with sneakers.
@Elena here you go butterfly < 3
The night had just started, and the reason Cassius was moving trough the city, was to be for himself he felt that, he had not gotten to terms  with him being alive even though Erin had, told him plainly that, he just had gotten another chance, as always his gun where on his site in a holster. Even though he had the day off, he felt safer with it, but it had not been used yet, not unless he counted warning shots for criminals to let them stop, and it worked. His heart was still beating and, that was the weirdest thing he had seen, slowly he had started to sense peoples, intention because of the Aura they had around them, but it was still weird.

He sighed shortly before he got to a place his feet’s had lead him, he looked up and saw the Sign called the Guardian Demon. He quickly decided, he might as well grab a drink, before he moved on again, and since his feet’s had lead him here, it seemed to be weird. “I should not be alive, “he mumbled before he walked into the place.

The Neon light and people Dancing quickly got him to think a bit positive, but shortly after it was over. He then walked up to the bar, where there was a girl tending, the people. As he sat down, she was quickly over him, “hello gorgeous have not seen you here before, whats your poison. ?” She asked with a flirty smile, “just a double Whisky, I need something strong.” He added with and accent there clearly showed he was not from the UK, on top of that clearly not picking up her vibes, then she went over and grabbed the whisky and felt a glass up for him, as she place the bottle next to him, with the whisky,

“that’s going to be 70 pound.” She added, before Cassius quickly got it up and paid for it. She then moved on to another person, as Cassius had paid her and not shown interest.  It was here, Cassius said in self pitty, and talking to god, “if you are there god, what is the reason I am back I am not pure far from it.” He added in a mumble before he took a big mouthful of his drink.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elena

Elena

Humør : -
Fag : Music + Psychology + Chemistry + History
Antal indlæg : 120

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 11:52 am

She just needed a drink. That was all she needed right now. Elena hoped that she could shake the feeling of her former lover haunting a building on Southside. It was insane. Everything around her was bloody insane, and it didn't seem like anyone was the sightliest capable of helping her understand. Elena wanted to find closure, and how could she do that then her killer was on the loose. Hanging around another teenage girl these days, and here she was, not doing anything about it. Chris' worrying made her insane, and she had to distance herself from the negativity for a while. It was draining. Draining her entire body from energy, but here at the club it was nice. People letting go, was a shot of relief pushed through her and the natural expression on her face was replaced with a small smile. Elena joined her drink as she was sitting at one of the bar chairs. It was first when she heard what the stranger next to her said, that she paid full attention to his choice of words. The big bluegreen eyes moved over to him and she frowned a bit. "He brought you back as well?" She said almost breathless, she didn't think as she said it. Because she was just relieffed that she wasn't the only one returning from the dead. "Please don't gaslight me right now. Are you bloody serious in this matter?" She didn't seem aggressive, but it was clear in her eyes, that she was searching for some answers. Answers he might be able to provide her.
Cassius

Cassius

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 1:49 pm

As Cassius sat there in his own self-pity, he heard a feminine voice, a few centimeters from him. He took another mouthful of the whisky, there burned in his throat, when it came down. It was always a nice felling, and a way to let go, and forget his troubles for a bit. His eyes then looked over at her, the terms she used he had never heard before in Texas, so he raised his eyebrow, before he asked. “excuse me, what gaslight, what you mean?” He said, as always it was easy to hear on his accent that, he was not from here, and place that he was from Texas. “I don’t know, to be honest either that or I am going insane, so to speak.” He then sighed, as he took another sip of his drink, he had taken a few more glasses than he realize, in the time they had talked, and before.

It was his number four glass after all and to be honest, the alcohol was kind of going him to the head, he stooped himself, after the third glass.

“To be honest you seem like a pure person, so I would be surprised if you did not get back.”
He noted, as he turned around to face her, “I am sorry but do I know you. ?” He asked with his Texas accent, as he try pinpointing her, her Aura kind of had the same spark as his own so she was an angel to, reborn maybe since she did have questions like him, did it really matter probably not it was just weird, still he had just live through something Erin, had saved his soul but god had given him another chance.
Elena

Elena

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 2:09 pm

"Don't worry about it," she mumbled a bit, as he clearly didn't understand her expression. She narrowed her eyes a bit as he spoke. He seemed lost. Just as lost as she was the second she had returned. Elena had been lucky, Chris had found her after she had woken up and helped her from the grave her killer had put her in. He said she seemed like a pure person, and honestly she didn't even know what that meant anymore. She didn't feel pure, she felt powerless and weak. "No, you don't know me.. uhm. I'm Elena," she presented herself with a small smile. Elena took a deep breath in. "You just, I don't know. I have asked him the same question the last month," she sighed. Most people didn't or wouldn't believe her when she said the word: rebirth. So she had stopped trying to convince people because, in the end she just had to except that no one believed her.
"It just felt nice, not being the only one," she took another sip of her drink. "How did you die?"
Cassius

Cassius

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyLør Mar 28, 2020 7:37 pm

When the dark brown-haired woman answered his question, he looked at her. Before he presents himself “I am Cassius, nice to meet you Elena...”   He then looked at her when she said she had tried to figure it out the last month, but she had not gotten and answer he sighed. “That’s just perfect, that’s just fucking brilliant.” He added, before his eyes looked over towards her again, in the place there had been frustration, he was now a bit calmer.

He raised his eyebrow when she asked how he died, what was that about, “you know its not that normal or so to speak a good way to break the ice, by starting with, a question like that He said, before he took a break before his voice went agian, “I was laying in a pool of my own blood after i had been shot”

He added looking at her, as he gave her the questions answer, “I rather not talk about the details.” He pointed out before he took another sip of his drink, “why do you care Elena?” He said shortly after looking at her with his blue eyes, trying to pierce hers, to figure out some stuff, about this kid, there probably was around the same age as him, he was not sure though.

“If you want tell me how you die, you do it I aint gonna ask you how it happened, seems like weird thing to ask about to be honest, but  that’s what it is.”
He added before his eyes looked at her again, waiting for her reaction and respond for, the death.

Sidst rettet af Cassius Man Mar 30, 2020 9:17 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elena

Elena

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyMan Mar 30, 2020 7:50 pm

It wasn't like she didn't knew that it wasn't a polite thing to ask someone. Elena just wasn't gonna lose the chance to meet someone who could relate to her. No one understood her, people she knew was either dead or alive - never people reborn like her. It was almost like she had to give him a reason to keep on talking with her. "I k-" however before she could say sorry, he seemed to make a reply to her question anyways. He had been killed. Just like her. Perhaps not in the same way, but it was still the thought of getting killed. "I get it," she spoke taking a deep breath, as he didn't want to dig into deeper details. "I don¨t know.. I.. yeah.. I don't know," she frowned a bit, why did she care?

"My death doesn't matter. No one noticed I was missing, dead," she took a large mouthful of her drink and sighed. "I guy I dated, locked me up.. chained me up so he knew where I was.. then once he grew tired of me.. I was dead." Elena closed her eyes for a second and licked her lips. Then she turned her gaze to Cassius. Her heart skipped a beat, perhaps from the memory of her death. No one asked her about how she felt after. Not that many knew, but it wasn't a subject many touched.
Cassius

Cassius

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyMan Mar 30, 2020 10:28 pm

Cassius kind of did regret giving her the option to tell, how she died or leave it, since he had kind of hoped that she would not say anything, but that was not how it had to go. He gave a short sigh from himself.

She told it was a person she was in a relationship with, he did not care to be honest, she had know the person who did it, so in his book she would have seen the sign, where as Cassius had just try to solve a case, it was not his fault that, she had dated a sicko, that time who killed her, or anyone else fault. It was hard words, he had been thinking, like since it was a date maybe they had been a couple to, who could say. Then again his job had always been to help people, and look where that got him, in the states, lost his place and his job, then he got send other than that, he was a delivery boy in the Uk for the cops, then he had been a werewolf still police and now he was a reborn angel, who was a fomrer werewolf. His life was just on big mess.

His eyes locked on her as she had stop talking, and then looked at him. “Yeah, that does, seems rough.” He said in a very calm and quiet voice, as he looked at her, “At least you been it a Month even if, the start of it was bad, Elena.”

He added before he turned his gaze to his drink again, he then took a big mouthful of his whisky, before he looked at her again, it was weird that he wanted to help her a stranger, on top of that, it probably was because he wanted to help, and wanted to talk with her but to be honest what would it help, Cassius was not a hugger or a person, who help people all the time, but he could fell her problems and see them clearly but it was not his job. “try talking with a professor or anyone, to make you get rid of what ever you are trying, i aint the right person to talk with.” He said as he was looking at her, this was his subtle way to show he cared, for her kind of even though she was a stranger, he still felt a understanding with the death part.
Elena

Elena

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyOns Apr 01, 2020 11:10 am

"Rough? He wasn't my boyfriend, if that was what you thought. But who cares I'm just a stupid naive girl right," she mumbled a bit to herself before downing her drink. Elena took a deep breath in. "The start.. yeah, I'm not even in the middle," she pointed out and lifted a brow. She understood that it was harder the second it happened, but even if she had been brought back for a month now - it didn't calm her at all. The glass started to shake a bit on the table, and she took a sharper breath in. Making it stop. Her abilities was quick to get out of hand, especially when she was emotional. A laugh escaped from her lips and she turned her head towards him. "And what would say? Hey, I died last month.. but the guy who killed me walks around at school.. and no one believes me." It was hard still living in a world where you only had few friends. And now that she was talking to ghosts and claiming to resurrected from the dead - people were more likely to think she was insane. "Forget I asked then." She got up from her chair and sighed a bit. A few people looked over at them as she began her walk towards the exit.

However, she was stopped by someone grabbing her wrist. "Come dance with us," a vampire smiled and nodded towards his friends. "No thanks mate, I'm good." She pulled her arm back, making the vampire hiss. Elena took a step back but didn't move her eyes away from them. "What?" He took a step closer to her. "Are you deaf?" She held her hand out using her abilities to manipulate the energy around them to snap the vampires neck. "I said no." Then she looked at his friends, knowing she had to think quickly.
Cassius

Cassius

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyTors Apr 02, 2020 2:45 pm

Cassius did not plan to stop her, and when she told him it was not her boyfriend, he could not help himself from, making a smile, maybe she was naive yes but then again a lot of people where. He quickly noticed how her feelings becoming emotional, made the table shake, his eyes turned over towards her, she was probably emotional unstable, and boy he did not want to have anything to do with that.  He then listens to her as she kept talking, this was not and ideal conversation and to be honest a lot of it was probably do to, the things she said afterwards.

When she then states that, she probably would be thought as insane, when she would tell people who had killed her and that he was still on the school, to be honest he could see that, people would not believe you if it was closed by it was one word against another’s. He then looked at her when she just should forget that she had asked, as she then got up, he turned around paying putting tips down, before he got ready to leave this was when he heard it.

His eyes quickly turned towards her as she killed a vampire or broke a mans neck, with what would seem like magic his eyes quickly turned towards the friends, before he got up, as they got ready to attack her.   He quickly saw both things, and since she had killed him, his eyes was on Elena. He then decide, that he was not gonna let them do, anything, "step away from her, your friend had, it coming he will be fine, unless you let her be this wont end well." Cassius said, as he walked towards, the friends, of the man who had try forcing Elena to something.
Elena

Elena

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyTirs Apr 21, 2020 11:14 am

Elena had no intentions of killing or harming more than she had to. She knew what was right and wrong, and she had sworn not to become like the person who had killed her. But standing here, with angry vampires looking at her with such hatred. She felt it, she could feel that dark feeling of hatred and anger. It wanted to fill out the warmth in her heart and replace it with coldness. The angel came along next to her, telling them to stand down. Elena looked over at Cassius and held her breath for a few seconds. She hated this, the violence, but it was like a poison spreading in her veins. It was clear a group of vampires wasn't very pleased that Elena and Cassius told them what to do. In their heads they were top predators and the two newcomers where the pray. "You should listen to him," she warned and looked at the vampires one by one. Anger, all she felt was this anger that wanted to explode out of her. Energy she couldn't keep inside for long, and she knew if she stay in here - she was most likely to explode and hurt someone.
Cassius

Cassius

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  EmptyOns Apr 22, 2020 1:36 am

As he stood by Elena and the vampire, seemed to get the hint, they sneered at them both, “This aint over, you better look yourself over you shoulder, the next couple of nights.” The vampire said

Cassius then took a deep breath before he looked at them, again, “ you should not threaten and , and if you don’t leave now I am going to sent you guys into a prison, for a few years.” Cassius eyes was calm, but serious as he study those creatures. He then Looked at Elena shortly before, his eyes meet on them again, the vampires then asked him. “Why do you care, this girl aint your problem, step away and let us do what we need to do, she isn’t your girlfriend.” It came from the vampire

Cassius looked at them, before he quickly knew how they could get trough this, “ohh yeah what makes you think we aren’t a couple and is that something you wane test.” It came a bit cooky from Cassius, as he looked at Elena to make her in on the plan easier for them to get out without anymore problems.

The vampires just stood in a few second now knowing what to do, as they had seen the gun on his right side on top of that, they saw how other people had start keeping their faces on this. “Come Babe, I think its time to leave.” He said to Elena before he started to walk with her outside, when they got to the door he open it up for her before he open it and hold it for her, then when they came out he looked at her again. “You alright ?” Cassius looked a bit worried at her, “wtf where you about to do.?”
Sponsoreret inhold

A Tragic story  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Tragic story    A Tragic story  Empty

A Tragic story
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Life is tragic, but here we are studying - Roanna
» Beautifully tragic - Aliyah [Fortidsemne]
» Just another rich kid sob story
» That’s how the story goes
» Leg: Let's write a story!

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: The Guardian Demon-
Gå til: