Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This can only end in blood

Go down 
+4
Orion
Lucille
Kailani
Delphine
8 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

Antal indlæg : 82

This can only end in blood - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 2:13 pm

As someone asked if she wanted something to sleep on, it was like a light was turned on in the siren's eyes, and she quickly snapped her attention toward the man that had said it. Shaking her head, “No, anything but something to sleep on”, she whispered; she didn’t want to sleep before she was safe at home; sleep meant that she wasn’t sure where she would wake up and that only made everything worse “don’t put me to sleep” this time the voice was almost begging as big drops of tears started to form in her eyes. “Just, look at the hands”, she whispered with a small voice, letting her eyes cast down at what they had done to her; the water had taken the worst of the burns on her feet and the dried skin on her arms was almost gone as well.

Bast looked towards Cyrus and Victoria as they neared the room leading to the small pool where Kai could rehydrate when she needed it, so she didn’t have to go to the forest or near the ocean where she knew Levi would be able to track her down. “She’s sleeping, she is mostly burned because of the sun and lack of water, but she got to swim before we drove back, " he explained, slightly lifting his chin. “She bit off the leader's ear, so they took it out on Delphine, so I think she mostly just blames herself more than anything else”, he explained, tilting his head a little, noticing how Orion looked at Delphine and then at Cyrus.

As soon as Delphine noticed Cyrus's scent, she turned her head, the only actual motion she had done since being put under compulsion by River. A low sob left her, and she reached up her arms to make him come near, winching and crying out in pain but not really caring because right now, she just needed him close. Her face found the crock of his neck and tried to calm herself down using his scent as a help.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Grecia

Grecia

Humør : God have mercy on my enemies because I won't
Antal indlæg : 4

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 2:42 pm

"I'm not, okay - if you don't want to, I wont," Clay replied assuring her that nothing was going to happen to her that she didn't want. Then, letting his eyes and abilities scan her hands, what had happened to them, the structure and every little thing that seemed to have happened. Now he could fix most of it, but if she was going to get a chance to play again, as he had allowed himself to see through her memories what had happened tonight, what type of person he was dealing with. He would have to do wonders if she wasn't going to live the rest of her life without doing things she loved.

"It's not Anthony, it's Orion - its a long story, if you stick around I might even tell it to you," River replied and looked towards Orion that took a sharper breath in. Once again was reminded that he looked like Anthony. How lovely a morning it indeed was.

Victoria nodded a little bit when Bast mentioned that Kailani was sleeping and what had more or less happened. Shaking her head a little bit, Kailani had bitten of the leader's ear, of course she would blame herself for the fact that Delphine had gotten the kicks from it. She hated to know just how that guilt felt. Then following his eyes towards Orion looking at Cyrus and Delphine, clicking her tongue a little bit. "I'll be damned - he likes her," she mumbled a little bit crossing her arms a little bit by noticing that Orion liked Delphine. Everyone liked Delphine so it didn't really surprise her. She also noticed how Orion shook his head a little then left the room to head out to the bar, once Delphine reached out for Cyrus and got safely in his arms. Victoria's head turned following Orion, then following him to the bar, at least keeping him company while he seemed upset. However, both Orion and Victoria didn't make it far till the door was more or less forced open, without even breaking. And two sirens stepped through. "Now, which one of you can tell me where my sisters are?" Grecia raised her brow, not looking like someone who liked waiting for answers.
Ace

Ace

Antal indlæg : 251

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 2:53 pm

Ace heard how River responded that it wasn’t Anthony but Orion, which was quite confusing, but as River said, he might stick around to figure out of the story, but on the other hand, he also just wanted to get back home and distance himself one more time. Things were getting too complicated with family.
Ace nodded slightly as Delphine asked not to be put to sleep, mumbling to her that he wouldn’t put her to sleep and gently took her hand. He could feel how blood and liquid had formed in between her carpals and metacarpals to protect them from any further harm. He could feel how they pressed on blood vessels and nerves which simply would lead to so much pain in her hand. A summing unpleasant feeling in both of hands. The first thing he concentrated on was how to lessen that pressure, but the woman seemingly felt like she needed the company of her human man. He clenched his jaw a little, thinking it was quite the priority to have. After all, he was a bitter old man who felt quite done with love. He then placed a hand on top of her hand and started to make the blood and liquid retract, support her hands as soon as the liquid didn’t do so, having Clay on the other side to take further care of the bones. Though the siren was in the water and would heal in it, he also to care of anything that hadn’t been healed yet. This was… Close to child’s play, even though he knew that it had been a painful experience.

Cyrus held her tight and made sure that she sat somewhat comfortably with him and caressed her gently, whispering soft words about how he was here and how everything was going to be alright. He tried not to be in the way of the doctors, but on the other hand, he believed that his presence was just as much a part of her recovery.
Lucille

Lucille

Humør : Say hello to the reaper kid
Antal indlæg : 79

IndlægEmne: Maera #7e6570   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 3:06 pm

Bast gave Victoria a small but sad smile as she noticed that Orion liked her as she so delicately put it. It was more than that, he loved her, Bast, and everyone else knew; he was also quite sure that Delphine knew but had never found the same feelings toward Orion, which only made it heart wrenching to watch. He let out a small sigh and then nodded as they both left to go to the bar, watching over the doctors and how they tried to treat Delphine while she kept herself pressed to Cyrus as if he was the only lifeline between becoming insane and staying sane.

Maera had quickly gotten out of bed, even though she surely looked like she had. She had just thrown some cosy pants on and a t-shirt that said that the day started with a cup of coffee. On top of that, she had her bathrobe, which made her stand in sharp contrast to her very proud and well put together sister, who demanded to know where her sisters were. “I think Kailani is sleeping, and Delphine must be down there”, she said with a very softspoken voice; she looked towards the shapeshifter woman and Orion with a soft and understanding smile. Bast came walking toward them. “Kailani is sleeping; Delphine is this way if you want to see her”, he explained with a low voice, nodding as Maera hung back, not really wanting to see her sister in that type of condition. “Could I maybe trouble you for a glass as well?” she asked Orion as she sat down, letting her elbows find the counter and her fingers slowly removing the sleeping crust in her eyes.  
Grecia

Grecia

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 3:21 pm

Grecia looked towards her sister when she theorized where their sisters were at this point. Then before that Orion or Victoria really could explain anything, Bast came walking into the bigger hall, "I would," she looked towards her younger sister who walked towards the bar an approached the human next to the shapeshifter. Just rolling her eyes a little bit, she hadn't woken up at this hour and gotten here just for them to get a drink, she just wanted to know how Delphine was, even Kailani even though Kailani and her weren't on speaking terms. It was a long story between the two sisters. Then following the demon towards where Delphine was being held in the pool, narrowing her eyes a little bit. Addams brothers reunited, a rare sight. "Anyone going to tell me just what happened?" She asked not taking her concerned eyes of her sister who looked like she thought the madness trying to reach her.

Orion took a deeper breath in, then found a glass for Maera and served her a drink as well, then got one for Victoria. Victoria grabbed around the glass, and took a sip, wondered what the story was. Then again, she also knew right now she wasn't needed here. "Maybe I should get back to Southside again, will you call me when Kai wakes up, I will swing by when she would like a little pick me up," Orion nodded, and Victoria looked towards the new person in the bar, "bye," she smiled warmly at her, then heading towards the door, got in the car and drove back towards Southside. "That was my friend Victoria, friend of your sisters too," Orion announced with a small smile, then taken the half empty glass Victoria had left behind, and downed it.
Lucille

Lucille

Humør : Say hello to the reaper kid
Antal indlæg : 79

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 3:45 pm

Delphine feeling more at ease the longer she got to herself in Cyrus' arms, finally looked up and saw that her oldest sister had come; what a show she had made to make them call her. “I’m sorry”, she whispered, knowing that Grecia had a lot of things she needed to look after, and the last she needed was the be dragged out at God knows what hour because her siblings had been kidnapped. “A group kidnapped both Kailani and Delphine, wanted to use them for their powers,” Bast said with a low voice, and even though it didn’t have much volume, it was still deep enough for it to sound like he had spoken up. Since River wasn’t going to explain anything, it seemed like the man who barely said anything was sitting with the job to explain. “We managed to get them out and kill the group that had them captive”, he added so Grecia wouldn’t start a riot to show what would happen if someone dared to touch the royal family of Leah Abyss.

Maera gave Victoria a bright smile and a wave as she decided to go back to where she had come from. “I figured”, she hummed, then took the glass he had given her. “What a mess you’ve created for yourself, huh, Orion,” she said, looking at him standing there in front of her but looking completely different than expected. “I know you still have hope, but you got to let it go”, she whispered, knowing that Orion's feelings toward Delphine were something that had been going on for a long time now.  
Grecia

Grecia

IndlægEmne: Grecia [color=#E8BDD1] | Orion [color=#9CECE4]   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 3:58 pm

River more or less hadn't wanted to call Grecia, the last time they had argued about something back in Greece, well Grecia had made his entire space go into ruins - so no, he had no intention of saying something wrong, even though knowing saying nothing wouldn't change anything really. Grecia looked towards Bast once again, hearing the explanation of events. Now Grecia was rarely up here on land, even though she at times liked it, it was a huge reminder of what her family had lost in the battle back in the day -and this region more so. It was stolen land from her family. But well, she had learned both the Radclyffee family had joined the Athena region, there next she had now seen both Ace and River - it didn't take a genius to know the place had Jones running around down the street too. More so, it gave her any reason to take her business here, and if her deal with Rebekah went as planned, she could get Leah Abyss to be a part of the main land again. Which also would cut Kailani out of the deal their mother had put in her name with Levi. Grecia walked closer to the pool and sat down by the edge, looking at Delphine, "you alright?" She asked wanting to hear her point of view and not just from these men standing in the hall. Also, Grecia wanted nothing more than to just take Delphine home with her, letting her mind rest and find comfort in the sea or at Mako island like when they had been kids, or well of course Grecia was a great deal older than her siblings.

Orion pressed his brows together at first, "I know," he pointed out. He knew he had a great mess to clean up, he just didn't talk about it. Because what was there to talk about. "I'm trying you know, it doesn't make it any easier," he pointed out and took his own glass, then taking a sip.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 5:53 pm

Bast did what he did best; he took a step back and let the others take over, observing instead and making sure to ease things out if need be. Delphine looked up from Cyrus's embrace to her sister, her Queen, when she was asked if she was all right; she nodded slowly even if she wasn’t wholly well; it could have been much worse if Bast and River hadn’t come when they did. “River and Bast go us out”, she whispered, looking down at her hands, seeing how they were slowly mended, and the pain was gone. “One should think that people would tire of trying to kidnap us and use our powers for their own benefits”, she mumbled, shaking her head a little. Feeling how she slowly regained that small part of herself that could at least act like this wasn’t bothering her. The masks could fall when she was safely at home again, she was just happy that none of the doctors had insisted on making her sleep.

Her lips twisted in a soft smile as he mentioned that he was trying, but it didn’t make it any easier. “Well, nothing is easy, Orion, you of all people should know that always trying to find the next thing to replace her, wasn’t that why you ended up in the arms of that woman that gave you that dreadful kid of yours” she looked over her shoulders to see if Timothy would suddenly appear. “I would love to say no offence, but well, the kid has a twisted mind” she licked her lips and took another sip of her drink.
Cyrus

Cyrus

Humør : Let's just assume I'm never wrong

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 7:15 pm

Cyrus could almost feel how someone entered the room and it didn’t take long before he figured it was a sister to Delphine. He lessened the grip around her as it seemed like Delphine wanted to look at her sister and speak with her. He didn’t let go of her, and his eyes mostly stayed at her, though he occasionally looked at how the two brothers were working on her hands. He was listening to how she told what had happened. He hadn’t dared to ask what had been happening, only because he wanted to focus on her getting better before digging into the painful memories. He prioritized that she felt better as quickly as possible.
Kailani

Kailani

Humør : ❝ So you wanna talk about power. Let me show you power. I eat boys like you for breakfast. ❞
Antal indlæg : 48

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 15, 2022 9:17 pm

Grecia looked towards River, giving him an appreciated nod to the fact that she was thankful that him and Bast had gotten them out, she looked towards the demon and gave him a small nod as well. Then looking at the human who didn't say much. "You Addams always seem to be everywhere," she moved her eyes from Cyrus then towards River, then Delphine as she made a joke about. "Clearly they haven't learned their lesson yet, that is what you get these days from trusting people from the mainland," she mumbled the last part. Which one of her sisters hadn't been manipulated by a man from the land or hurt for that matter. "You should come home with me and Maera," she pointed out looking at Delphine again. "Like hell she should," Kailani replied from the door, the energy had woken her up. And she had gotten dressed into one of her silk night gowns. One was able to see the remains of the burn marks on her legs, the still bruised jaw, that was slightly hidden by the light brown curls from her hair hanging down. "Kailani, here I heard you were sleeping,"- "I was, someone thought I should wake up," okay actually she hadn't woken up entirely by herself. Timothy had happen to know just that Grecia would try to take Delphine with her, so no, he wasn't going to let that happen.

River cleared his throat a little bit. "Kai - it's alright, I'm sure it was just a suggestion for the benefit of Delphine's health in this," Grecia nodded a little bit which made Kailani snort. "Well, sorry your majesty, but the only place Delphine wants to go right now is home to herself, with her guy. So fucking let her," Kailani looked at her older sister who stepped closer to Kailani. "Is that so?" - "Plain and simple, even though I appreciate the concern you are showing concern for our younger sister. I got this, so -" Kailani kept her eyes locked with Grecia's. River just starred at them, knowing this could go either way. "Fine - just don't come crawling back when it all falls apart for you," she looked at Kailani. "Don't wait up at night." Clay at this point just zoned out for the conversations and kept his focus on Delphine's hands, eying Ace for a second about wanting to get out of here soon as possible.

Orion just shook his head a little, then he had seen Kailani walking towards the room, making him shake his head a little bit. "So, how much drama do you think your older sisters are going to create?" He mumbled a little bit wondering if he should join them again, because - well because he cared about the outcome of the situation. One would be a fool to ever question or doubt the loyalty that Kailani had towards her people and towards Delphine.  "Well, I did happen to wake Kai up, I thought she had the right to know - and since well - I don't want Delphine to get dragged with your sister - no offence, back to the sea, so - I woke up the beast." Timothy nodded a little, Orion looked back at his son. " You sure did, hope you are ready to deal with what comes after that."
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 16, 2022 9:52 am

Delphine suddenly felt very overwhelmed with everything that was going on, more so when Kailani stood behind their oldest sister and told her that she wasn’t going anywhere.
Kailani, Grecia”, she whispered, looking at the doctors to see if they were done with her hands; when it seemed like most of the damage was done, she stood up, knowing she needed to be part of this. “I’m sorry you have to witness this”, she whispered, and even though she mainly meant it to Cyrus and was looking at him when she had said it, she turned her eyes to Ace and Clay, wanting to let them know that she was sorry for them as well.
I appreciate the offer Grecia, and I’ll make sure to come home soon; I just need more time,” she said with a small smile, not wanting to anger her sisters. “And I also have a life here, we agreed; I know I promised to stay out of trouble, but this was an ambush. There was no way we could have foreseen this”, Delphine tried to negotiate; it was troublesome to try to make all the threads fit together, especially when she loved Kailani so dearly, but she also had a great relationship with all of her siblings, especially after their mother had been killed. It had been a challenging time; “That’s not fair; we need to stick together, not fight just because we have our differences, we are still family, no matter what”, her voice being a little stronger as both Grecia and Kailani started to argue with each other.

Maera listened with half an ear; she had known it would end with this, which was why she had stayed here, knowing her sister would be fine and didn’t need an overwhelming amount of people standing over her while she tried to get better.
I stop guessing; it only gives me a headache”, she chuckled, shaking her head, not even turning her head when she heard Timothy behind her; a soft grin formed over her lips as she swirled the content in her glass around took a small sip. “Of course you did”, she said, letting her tongue glide over her lips to catch the rest of the alcohol. “Couldn’t just let Delphine stand up for herself? She needs that, you know, to put her foot down and show the rest of us that she actually wants to keep doing what she is doing” she then turned to Timothy “for someone that is quite bright, you just never want to use that –“ she poked him against his forehead and then turned her gaze back to Orion. “I’m surprised that your father called his brother and not his daughter; isn’t she able to deal with those types of wounds?” she asked, lifting a brow.
Cyrus

Cyrus

Humør : Let's just assume I'm never wrong

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 16, 2022 3:22 pm

Cyrus paid attention to what this new woman spoke about, and listened, even though his focus was on taking care of Delphine. He heard how she spoke about trusting people from the mainland, and he was quite certain that it certainly meant that she didn’t approve of him and Delphine. Ace who was still making sure her hands got the better treatment glanced up at the Queen. His glance was more than word enough to say that she should be grateful that he was helping. He knew that River was grateful for the help, even though he might not thank him, he knew it. Besides that, he didn’t care much for the conversations that were surrounding them. He was here for the work, and seemingly Clay had the same mindset. Hopefully, the three brothers could sit for a moment and talk things through, as long as it didn’t take too long. When he noticed Clay eyeing him, he nodded. “You can have your hands back now,” he told Delphine.

Cyrus looked up as the woman spoke about Delphine going with them. He was just about to speak up when Kailani spoke up. He then looked towards Delphine with a look that clearly asked if she was going to leave. He couldn’t help but listen to the conversation around them and picked up that the woman was a majesty. A queen? He tried to keep his embrace close and comfortable to make sure that she knew that she could seek him if it got too much. Besides that, Kailani spoke very well for her sister, seemingly knowing how overwhelming it must be for her after everything that happened. As it seemed like Delphine wanted to take a greater part in the conversation, he chose to lessen his embrace and supported her as she got up. He didn’t really understand why she was apologizing and felt more secure every time she spoke.

While the sisters spoke, Ace gave his little brother a short pat on the shoulder so they could get out of the water and hopefully dry a little up before they could take a short talk with River, unless he of course wanted to continue defending his sirens, then Ace might just be going home. He had more important matters to do than to listen to some sirens arguing.
Kailani

Kailani

Humør : ❝ So you wanna talk about power. Let me show you power. I eat boys like you for breakfast. ❞
Antal indlæg : 48

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptyOns Maj 18, 2022 5:47 am

Now even if Kailani knew it was a bit of a show off fight between her and Grecia, one should not fail to know that Grecia needed it to not do something drastic. Just like she would come and let the waves take Thalia one time many years back, after Kailani had abandoned the sea and her sister had just wanted to say hello - it had not been in the favor nor appreciated by Grecia. But Grecia was also taught by their mother. Grecia took her eyes off Kailani, not really wanting to fight her younger sister in a state where it looked like it was only sheer force of rage towards her that kept her standing. "No, we aren't," Kailani pointed out looking towards Delphine, "we haven't been for a long time," she then just shook her head and turned around to go to the bar area, even though she wanted more to just shout at everyone to leave the pool room that was hers after all. "Of course you are here too," she sighed grabbing the flask of whisky closest to her then just headed upstairs again.

Grecia looked at Kailani who left without further sense of arguing, because she could tell as well Kailani was exhausted. Tired of it all, weren't they all? And Grecia knew the reasons for her sister's anger, so when it came down to it, she understood it. She understood it would take time to mend wounds like that. "She just needs time," Grecia looked towards Delphine, not wanting her to worry about it right now.
River took a sharper breath in and scratched the back of his head, then looking towards Ace and Clay that came over towards him. Even if a part of him wanted to perhaps say a few words, he didn't for a moment know what to say, "thank you," he just said - which was perhaps the first time in over a thousand years River had thanked Ace for something without it being sarcastic.

Timothy shrugged a bit, then scrunching his nose as she poked his forehead. Orion took a sharper breath in, "so am I - but things have been taking all different views and turns the last months." He was sitting here being a living proof of that. He moved his head to see Kailani walk towards them and grab the bottle then taking a leave again. "You should ask Grecia about the origin demon Leviathan," he took a sharper breath in. Knowing it wasn't his place, but if Grecia just would tell the rest of the family what their mother had Kailani do - perhaps they could all end up talking rather than Kailani just walking about feeling more like a puppet to the family.
Delphine
Royal
Delphine

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 20, 2022 2:17 pm

It was clear that it physically hurt Delphine when Kailani told her that they weren’t family and hadn’t been for a long time. Now, she knew it wasn’t directed toward her, or at least she hoped because Kailani had always been the sister that she had been closest to and losing her would be someone removing her tail.
Her throat bobbed as she swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat, and as Grecia told her that Kai just needed time, she wasn’t sure if her oldest sister was right, it didn’t seem like something that was said out of rage but rather a statement where Kai clearly was just, done. Licking her lips, she didn’t want to anger her sister any further, but she just wanted to go home at this point. “Would it be all right if I went home?” she whispered, letting her arm find its way around Cyrus, not wanting him to leave her or at least show him that she still needed him. Despite her wanting to make her sister proud of her and not wanting her disapproval, she wasn’t about to turn her back to Cyrus just because Grecia might disapprove.

Maera turned and looked at her sister as she came and grabbed the flask before walking upstairs. “Great seeing you too,” Maera whispered as she let her eyes follow the angry sister walking up the stairs. Then she turned to Timothy as he mentioned Leviathan; licking her lips, she chuckled. “You mean the fact that my mother sold Kailani to Levi to make sure that we kept our kingdom? Yeah, sorry, but that isn’t really what is the biggest issue, the biggest issue that everyone is so busy blaming each other instead of just talking together,” she said before she pulled out a bag of gummies and turned to look at Timothy, seeing if he had anything else to say.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This can only end in blood   This can only end in blood - Page 2 Empty

This can only end in blood
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Oh yes, there will be blood [TW]
» Sex, blood and... - Nickie (cw)
» You like my Blood ? Desire
» A zip of blood - Zander (Xxx)
» There is blood in the water

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum